PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : Chat room

صفحه ها : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39

Crawling In MySkin
15-12-2012, 18:54
I would just sit out of the Goud (!) and see what happens :D

east&west
15-12-2012, 19:25
WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE THIS BRUTALITY

26 dead in elementary school massacre

MY HEART IS BROKEN ! RIP LITTLE ANGELS

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

lovelykid
19-12-2012, 10:44
Hi Everybody :n24:
What happened to this topic?! :n03: It was very active and popular for a while
:n13: i guess it was about 2-3 year ago that i was chatting with users in this topic almost everyday
any way, if there are a few people for chatting please say something to make this topic popular again! :n20: and if it's possible introduce yourself a bit because i guess i don't know no one anymore in this forum! :n02:
by the way, I'm mohammad Reza ,26 years old, Electrical Engineer :n05:

A M ! N
19-12-2012, 18:15
:n02: seems u came to set up a fight , guess is not a strong word u'd better use something esle
:n19: ? u r electrical engineer , does that sound like u r charged with a high amount of static electricity

there are a lot of people who gonna wanna chat in here , one of them is Danny, the first guy who never
spoke Persia
:n05:

welcome back mohammad

btw mohammad u strongly remind me of Hamid Gudarzi , the Iranian Artist

lovelykid
20-12-2012, 20:24
:n02: seems u came to set up a fight , guess is not a strong word u'd better use something esle
:n19: ? u r electrical engineer , does that sound like u r charged with a high amount of static electricity

there are a lot of people who gonna wanna chat in here , one of them is Danny, the first guy who never
spoke Persia
:n05:

welcome back mohammad

btw mohammad u strongly remind me of Hamid Gudarzi , the Iranian Artist

Well Well, almost two days is passed and what we have here!? yeah a great friend but a weak rival! :n24: :n02:
first of all i don't catch your mean, what's the problem with "Guess" and which one do you say?!:n13: I'm not a ingenous person so make known your ideas! :n01:
second i have to say yeah alot of person told me that i'm simillar ro a actor but hamid gudarzy was for the first time but thanks my friend, i guess! :n09: your eyes see beatiful man! :n02:
third, yeah i have a powerfull electrical engineer so don't play with me and be catious :n10:
kidding is enough! dear amin you are alone here! maybe we have to employ some users for chatting with us, what do you say? :n05:

A r c h i
21-12-2012, 13:19
Hi Everybody :n24:
What happened to this topic?! :n03: It was very active and popular for a while
:n13: i guess it was about 2-3 year ago that i was chatting with users in this topic almost everyday
any way, if there are a few people for chatting please say something to make this topic popular again! :n20: and if it's possible introduce yourself a bit because i guess i don't know no one anymore in this forum! :n02:
by the way, I'm mohammad Reza ,26 years old, Electrical Engineer :n05:

Hey.. long time no see!!l where have u been all this time???:n02:l

nafare_aval
21-12-2012, 13:35
hey buddies ... first of all after this long time i have to say im trerribly crushed....but thank God maybe these are

for my good...i dont know what would happen tomorrow

BTW...how are u doing little & big men

A M ! N
21-12-2012, 15:43
Well Well, almost two days is passed and what we have here!? yeah a great friend but a weak rival! :n24: :n02:
first of all i don't catch your mean, what's the problem with "Guess" and which one do you say?!:n13: I'm not a ingenous person so make known your ideas! :n01:
second i have to say yeah alot of person told me that i'm simillar ro a actor but hamid gudarzy was for the first time but thanks my friend, i guess! :n09: your eyes see beatiful man! :n02:
third, yeah i have a powerfull electrical engineer so don't play with me and be catious :n10:
kidding is enough! dear amin you are alone here! maybe we have to employ some users for chatting with us, what do you say? :n05

:

I'm not feeling lonely , i have you and other friends around
?happy to see you... how come u came back

but a weak rival

:n03:

A M ! N
21-12-2012, 15:44
hey buddies ... first of all after this long time i have to say im trerribly crushed....but thank God maybe these are

omg , what happened to you Saied
? ?? are u OK

lovelykid
21-12-2012, 20:49
Hey.. long time no see!!l where have u been all this time???:n02:l

Well, Well after you banned me! :n14: i went to millitary service for more than 15 months and after that i was looking for a job every where and now i'm working in a good company and now i can say wellcome back mohamad reza to your forum! :n10:
bytheway , where are the others like unating , sepid12ir and etc did you ban them ?! :n04: :n02:

hi man! i Guess i know you but i don't remmeber exactly!
anyway, what's you problem? can i help you? tell us about your problem, we are your friend(if you want)
:n12: :n11:

I'm not feeling lonely , i have you and other friends around
?happy to see you... how come u came back

:n03:

well, there isn't anyone else we can start! :n24: do you agree?

A M ! N
22-12-2012, 10:42
Well, Well after you banned me! :n14: i went to millitary service for more than 15 months and after that i was looking for a job every where and now i'm working in a good company and now i can say wellcome back mohamad reza to your forum! :n10:

Well, Well after you banned me!

:n08::n08: u r bluffin.... were u really banned

:n28: I agree , specially when i look at that cudgel in ur hand i absolutely agree

lovelykid
22-12-2012, 13:05
:n28: I agree , specially when i look at that cudgel in ur hand i absolutely agree

So, you are ready! :n05: first of all introduce youself a little more because my mother told me don't chat with strangers! :n02: by the way, why don't you show off? are you scaring from something? be relax about me, i've seen a lot of frighting things before man!!:n04::n02: . :

A M ! N
22-12-2012, 14:07
yeah i am, my name is Ali and the last name is Amin , but ive chosen to be called Amin in here. now u can tell ur mom the truth cuz i'm no more an stranger to u
I hate showing off , i told it a thousand times here and this one makes it the 1001st
Im so relax abt everything u can imagine
:n16: becuz it's me , i am me

shadli_m7
22-12-2012, 15:16
Hi
Im new here.Its good to find new friend who chats in english

Sent from my Optimus Black Using Tapatalk2

A M ! N
22-12-2012, 15:29
Hi

Hi... welcome to your home
but plz introduce urself so that guys know u

:n06:

lovelykid
22-12-2012, 15:46
yeah i am, my name is Ali and the last name is Amin , but ive chosen to be called Amin in here. now u can tell ur mom the truth cuz i'm no more an stranger to u
I hate showing off , i told it a thousand times here and this one makes it the 1001st
Im so relax abt everything u can imagine
:n16: becuz it's me , i am me

Thanks Ali! but i wish you say more about yourself like your job or your moral features or your education and especially your character! you know, i'm a very witty person so i want to know can i make humor with you or not?! anyway can you suggest a topic or not?!

Hi

welcome my friend
BTW, i don't catch your mean from the last sentence!

8nights&7days
22-12-2012, 17:16
welcome my friend
BTW, i don't catch your mean from the last sentence!

yeah!!!me too

shadli_m7
23-12-2012, 16:12
Thanks guy :-)
Im Mozhgan,ask ur questions and I gladly will answer them.
Im posting from my mobile and the last sentence is kind of signeture of the application i use.

Crawling In MySkin
23-12-2012, 20:35
hey babies
how u doing
im mohamad
i dont think anyone asked but anyway :D

مصطفی
23-12-2012, 21:20
Hello
?Is there anybody in there
Just nod if you can hear me
?Is there anyone home
Come on
Now
Hello guys ! I am mostafa . at first I should to say that my english language is not very good (especially in grammer ).but I can undrestand what are you talking about
I am 27 years old and studied in law . for begin I want to watch a dramma or action movie can you suggest any( am I writed it correct? :n02:)o

mjorh
23-12-2012, 22:58
Enough of this little Interoduction ! D ! Anyway i'm so glad seein new guyz here n hope u enjoy every minute of being in this goddamn forum !

Lets have a voting on our subject

Music
Movies
Games
Videogames
Romance
Friendship
exc

lets get this party started ! lol !

مصطفی
23-12-2012, 23:14
: me
romance
movies
web !

shadli_m7
24-12-2012, 00:06
Enough of this little Interoduction ! D ! Anyway i'm so glad seein new guyz here n hope u enjoy every minute of being in this goddamn forum !

Music
Movies
Games
Videogames
Romance
Friendship
exc

Music,Movies are fine by me.

lovelykid
24-12-2012, 07:16
Im posting from my mobile and the last sentence is kind of signeture of the application i use.

Thanks Miss mozhgan, maybe you can't believe but i guessed it's a kind of mobile app! :n05: welcome to party

hey babies
how u doing
im mohamad

welcome mohammad :n16:, every one invited to this party so troduce yourself and take part in

Hello
?Is there anyone home
Come on
Now
Hello guys ! I am mostafa . at first I should to say that my english language is not very good (especially in grammer ).but I can undrestand what are you talking about
I am 27 years old and studied in law . for begin I want to watch a dramma or action movie can you suggest any( am I writed it correct? :n02:)o

welcome mostafa! :n16: don't worry about anything, all of us coming here for learning just try and don't forget i'm the same as you! :n02:

lovelykid
24-12-2012, 07:37

hey babies
how u doing
im mohamad

Hello
?Is there anyone home
Come on
Now

Music
Movies
Games
Videogames
Romance
Friendship
exc

: me
romance
movies
web !

Ok! we have a poems in persian that says: Mastan gradually come together" :n02: so what we are waiting for?! lets start party!:n20: but where is Ali Amin?! i can't see him:n13: anyway, , guys let me suggest a topic to talk:n05: a very general and important Question about your future plans, can you tell us do you have any plan for next 5 years of your life? if you have, what are them but please just say 3 of the most important goals and don't write your dreams or your desires just achievable ones :n05: well i start by my own first of all i want to run out my own business you know, maybe a company, a small one in industrial automation field and then shovel money :n02: i decide to save more than 500 million by the age of 30 :n10: i know i can anyway! the second one is continue my education , i want to take master of business administration and now I'm studing for konkor! :n05: and the third one is getting married probably :n02: so it's your turn and be honest :

A M ! N
24-12-2012, 11:42
hey guys how u doin

of course i have plans for my next 5 years , i gonna wanna graduate from the uni and will go abroad , yet i haven't decided about the destination country
:n19: btw i dont wanna marry and that's what make me the winner

mjorh
24-12-2012, 12:18

Have u listened 2 Rihanna's New Album ? i love the diamonds track!

of course i have plans for my next 5 years , i gonna wanna graduate from the uni and will go abroad , yet i haven't decided about the destination country

i have this plan but the problem iz i aint got that much money 2 do so !

whats ur major Amin?

A M ! N
24-12-2012, 12:32

i no more have my former desire hearing rihanna's voice , in fact those times i did were by the courtesy of Eminem singing with her

i have this plan but the problem iz i aint got that much money 2 do so !

whats ur major Amin?

IT
yes u gotta work , but u can't work becuz the university won't leave u any choice, so u should finish the university sooner as u can
u know university studying won't do u any good in this hell, the only thing makes u wealthy is real working , believe me Hamid
to be honest studying in the university is of no use instead of being a good point , that's the reality

lovelykid
24-12-2012, 13:30
hey guys how u doin

:n19: btw i dont wanna marry and that's what make me the winner

If I want to be honest with you, i live to migrate too but i don't have the courageous and I guess no where in the world is not like our country but sigh :n28: and of course marriage could be a big mistake if we haven't the readiness and Condition for it, any way i hope to be sucessful in your way

A M ! N
24-12-2012, 14:05
If I want to be honest with you, i live to migrate too but i don't have the courageous and I guess no where in the world is not like our country but sigh :n28: and of course marriage could be a big mistake if we haven't the readiness and Condition for it, any way i hope to be sucessful in your way

but i don't have the courageous and I guess no where in the world is not like our country

the only thing that buys you courage is MONEY, so as long as u got money u don't need to be afraid of living in a foreign country
n of course in foreign countries u will find job solutions way easier

shadli_m7
24-12-2012, 14:20

No,I never liked her music cuz its just not my type. The last album i downloaded was tom waits bad as me, i love his harsh voice.
Im mostly in rock.

Im studying master of ecommerce in khaje nasir. For phd ill go abroad if i can get full fund, if not im gonna stay here and work.studying phd here is meaningless.

مصطفی
24-12-2012, 14:27
guys I dont know ta say you are lucky or am i lucky
iI said that Im married so i am very happy but i am karmand e dolat ! (dont know english of it !) and i never can go to forieng country and i am very sad in this country

shadli_m7
24-12-2012, 14:33
Thanks Miss mozhgan, maybe you can't believe but i guessed it's a kind of mobile app! :n05: welcome to party

great guess ;-)
Thanks

lovelykid
24-12-2012, 15:13
the only thing that buys you courage is MONEY, so as long as u got money u don't need to be afraid of living in a foreign country
n of course in foreign countries u will find job solutions way easier

Of course Money is important but I'm not sure about solving all problems in a stranger country :n27: maybe a good friend can be more useful there! i have a friend that he lived more than one year in a few country, he told me the secret of being happy there is having at least 2-3 good friend :n11: he spent about 7000$ for living more than one year outside and traveling to 5 countries!:n04: can you believe it?!

Im studying master of ecommerce in khaje nasir. For phd ill go abroad if i can get full fund, if not im gonna stay here and work.studying phd here is meaningless.

Wow! that's interesting! so are you a good economist now?! although i can guess :n09: you're not! by the way your app sentence is a kind of on my nerve! :n03: can you remove it?

guys I dont know ta say you are lucky or am i lucky
iI said that Im married so i am very happy but i am karmand e dolat ! (dont know english of it !) and i never can go to forieng country and i am very sad in this country

Don't say that! I know a lots of people have dream of being an employee of government like mine! :n02: but i'm agree the wage is too low. anyway why are you so sad because you said you are happy for you marriage . is there a conflict in your words :n13: ?!

مصطفی
24-12-2012, 15:28
Don't say that! I know a lots of people have dream of being an employee of government like mine! but i'm agree the wage is too low. anyway why are you so sad because you said you are happy for you marriage . is there a conflict in your words
?!

no . in my home I am very happy but when i go to work i want to suicide:n02: ! cuz lot of injustices at there

lovelykid
24-12-2012, 15:49
no . in my home I am very happy but when i go to work i want to suicide:n02: ! cuz lot of injustices at there

I weren't abroad dude! but i guess there are injusties every where! the sky is the same color anywhere!:n03:

mjorh
24-12-2012, 18:18
i no more have my former desire hearing rihanna's voice , in fact those times i did were by the courtesy of Eminem singing with her

Yeah , she iznt perfect as she was b4!

yes u gotta work , but u can't work becuz the university won't leave u any choice, so u should finish the university sooner as u can
u know university studying won't do u any good in this hell, the only thing makes u wealthy is real working , believe me Hamid
to be honest studying in the university is of no use instead of being a good point , that's the reality

ur right , but findin job nowdayz iz kinda impossible unless u've got someone that can help u out !
jus wonderin do we have sth in this hell that make us regret leaving it ! D !

A M ! N
24-12-2012, 18:29
Yeah , she iznt perfect as she was b4!

ur right , but findin job nowdayz iz kinda impossible unless u've got someone that can help u out !
jus wonderin do we have sth in this hell that make us regret leaving it ! D !

:n08::n02::n08::n08:

A M ! N
24-12-2012, 18:33
Of course Money is important but I'm not sure about solving all problems in a stranger country :n27: maybe a good friend can be more useful there!

?!

? what problems u think u will b faced with if u go abroad
name some of them to see if we can find their solutions

shadli_m7
24-12-2012, 19:52
Of course Money is important but I'm not sure about solving all problems in a stranger country :n27: maybe a good friend can be more useful there! i have a friend that he lived more than one year in a few country, he told me the secret of being happy there is having at least 2-3 good friend :n11: he spent about 7000$ for living more than one year outside and traveling to 5 countries!:n04: can you believe it?!

Wow! that's interesting! so are you a good economist now?! although i can guess :n09: you're not! by the way your app sentence is a kind of on my nerve! :n03: can you remove it?

Actually I am !:n09: and that's not becuz of educations , It's my talent
yeah I'm sure i can remove it , everything is possible in android
Believe me everywhere money is soooo important, the only problem with living abroad is that U cant see Ur family , I'm sure u're gonna find few good friends

mjorh
24-12-2012, 20:06
No,I never liked her music cuz its just not my type. The last album i downloaded was tom waits bad as me, i love his harsh voice.
Im mostly in rock.

yeah , her voice iz kinda exception !

Rock gonna make u crazy ! love'em when i'm playin videogame !

+

Movies Now !

who has watched the Christopher Nolan's Masterpiece ! ? The Dark Knight Rises !

lovelykid
25-12-2012, 07:21
? what problems u think u will b faced with if u go abroad
name some of them to see if we can find their solutions

A lot of Problems man :n29: from unexpected events like losing your credit card :n04: or stolen your baggage and your money to finding a job or a good place to live or even home sick problems! :n28: a good friend can solve these problems but money may not

Actually I am !:n09: and that's not becuz of educations , It's my talent
yeah I'm sure i can remove it , everything is possible in android
Believe me everywhere money is soooo important, the only problem with living abroad is that U cant see Ur family , I'm sure u're gonna find few good friends

first thanks for removing that sentence!:n16: and then I have to say we must be very lucky to have an economist here :n20: but miss can you prove us your talents?! :n04: I mean can you give us some economical advices that really works in present time in Iran? :n13: and remember that I'll challenge you for your advices :n10:, for example if I had about 20-25 million toman what was the best investment for short time?! :n24: thanks

masoud glx
25-12-2012, 22:01
Stock exchange is the best idea ever for gainin' tons of money in a really short time, but first u need to know the rules and its not as easy as everyone believes so
Ive lived for a long time in as u say "abroad" but briefly, heres nothing huge u cant achive there(Iran), expect peace ... 'n if ure really looking for some, u may wanna take a break and visit some places
have fun where ever u are

shadli_m7
26-12-2012, 11:56
first thanks for removing that sentence!:n16: and then I have to say we must be very lucky to have an economist here :n20: but miss can you prove us your talents?! :n04: I mean can you give us some economical advices that really works in present time in Iran? :n13: and remember that I'll challenge you for your advices :n10:, for example if I had about 20-25 million toman what was the best investment for short time?! :n24: thanks

your welcome :)
the first rule for playing in economic world is to be aware of politics
nowadays you shouldn’t have 20 million tomans in cash becuz value of rial is dropping day by day. if you monitor the politics activity and economic news you can tell when the right time is for exchanging your cash. in past 2 weeks i suggested my family and friends to buy gold cuz i knew gold's price in iran is gonna rise(despite world's price!!) and today they gain 312000 tomans profit per coin just in10 days and if you continue monitoring and you need cash you can tell when right time is for selling your gold
in this economic two kind of business is gonna work for you.first one are businesses that includes expert and your income will be in dollars or others . second businesses are ones that directly interacts with people and they 'NEED' your offerings.choosing between jobs depends on your talents, educations and where you live

IF you want to gain a lot of profit in short time you have to take some risks but by knowing more and more about news , monitoring situations and focusing on factors that affect iran economic you can reduce these risks

shadli_m7
26-12-2012, 12:33
Rock gonna make u crazy !

Come on! Rock is my World :8:

lovelykid
26-12-2012, 12:55
your welcome :)
the first rule for playing in economic world is to be aware of politics
nowadays you shouldn’t have 20 million tomans in cash becuz value of rial is dropping day by day. if you monitor the politics activity and economic news you can tell when the right time is for exchanging your cash. in past 2 weeks i suggested my family and friends to buy gold cuz i knew gold's price in iran is gonna rise(despite world's price!!) and today they gain 312000 tomans profit per coin just in10 days and if you continue monitoring and you need cash you can tell when right time is for selling your gold
in this economic two kind of business is gonna work for you.first one are businesses that includes expert and your income will be in dollars or others . second businesses are ones that directly interacts with people and they 'NEED' your offerings.choosing between jobs depends on your talents, educations and where you live

IF you want to gain a lot of profit in short time you have to take some risks but by knowing more and more about news , monitoring situations and focusing on factors that affect iran economic you can reduce these risks

Wow! now i can believe your talents :n01: but i bought two gold coins about a month ago when it was in the lowest price in 3 months ago but i just take 193000 toman profit per coin up to now, so how your families gain 312000 toman per coins in 10day?! :n13: the second thing is exchanging cash to others valuable goods, yeah that's right but even a kid knew that! :n08: and it doesn't need to be a economist! :n04: and the last thing, I ask you to propose me a suggestion for investment with 20-30 million toman but you didn't answer although your words is totally correct

mjorh
26-12-2012, 17:57
Come on! Rock is my World

Everyone's World Gotta Be Crazy !

A M ! N
26-12-2012, 18:04
A lot of Problems man :n29: from unexpected events like losing your credit card :n04: or stolen your baggage and your money to finding a job or a good place to live or even home sick problems! :n28: a good friend can solve these problems but money may not

Com'on man , don't b such a looser

losing the credit card or your baggage and finding a job

all of 'em can happen in our own country too , even in a worse way , they kill you for your money in the brightness of day as u saw in the news last week
but i'm sure u have better chances of finding job in foreign countries comparing to Iran

Finding a job in Iran means = favoritism

mjorh
26-12-2012, 18:19
finding job in foreign countries comparing to Ira

! The Difference iz ...They Respect Your Knowledge ! Not ur goddamn relationship with boss or sth

A M ! N
26-12-2012, 18:36
No Comment

lovelykid
26-12-2012, 19:48
even in a worse way , they kill you for your money in the brightness of day as u saw in the news last week

:n04: :n04: :n04: :n04: :n04:

No Comment

again! :n04: :n04: :n04: :n04: :n04:

lovelykid
28-12-2012, 17:06
So what happened Guys?! why all of you disappeared so soon? :n13: :

A M ! N
28-12-2012, 18:30
Guys are taking their exams prob

lovelykid
29-12-2012, 07:42
Guys are taking their exams prob

That's interesting! I didn't know we have a lot of students here! :n05: anyway, Ali! you and me are alone again! we can talk to each other. :n09: I was watching National Geo Farsi channel yesterday night and it surprised me one more time! there was a program with name " engineering relation or maybe communication" " and It was about borjol arab construction and facilitates and it really bewildered me. :n19: , you know there is a beautiful sentence that says: science and knowledge is the same as power but when I see these developments in other countries i feel sorrow for ours :n14:

A M ! N
29-12-2012, 11:53
hey mohammad how u doin dude, oh dude i'm really into this channel , what can i say except sigh..... we r livin in the middle of a wild forest in which we can only see other places' technologies which we can never access them , but we iranian people r unique daydreamers

lovelykid
29-12-2012, 14:01
hey mohammad how u doin dude, oh dude i'm really into this channel , what can i say except sigh..... we r livin in the middle of a wild forest in which we can only see other places' technologies which we can never access them , but we iranian people r unique daydreamers

Tell my name completely man! :n22: I'm Mohammad Reza like Mohammad Reza Shah!:n02: , you know, when i was a kid, i had the dream of becoming Shah one day!:n10: I don't know why, maybe as you said we are good daydreamers people. any way I'm good but actually i feel i need a big holiday and i'm really tried i guess but i have to wait for about 45 next days until i take my exam. :n26: by the way i get my wage today and when I'm looking at it, it make me laughing!:n28: if I was a simple hair cutter , probably my income was higher but what it doesn't important! ?

A M ! N
29-12-2012, 15:05
?your entire name is so difficult to type :n02: u were absolutely an smart n lovely kid :n02: mohammad reza shah how much time do u spend on working in your company

lovelykid
29-12-2012, 15:31
?your entire name is so difficult to type :n02: u were absolutely an smart n lovely kid :n02: mohammad reza shah how much time do u spend on working in your company

Thanks! I work 5 days a week from 6:30 to 16:00 you can calculate total time now! :n05:

A M ! N
29-12-2012, 19:59
tell me abt ur job's difficulty level

lovelykid
29-12-2012, 23:30
tell me abt ur job's difficulty level

It's in High level and really difficult to explain! so forget it! :n02: can you remember about a friend of mine that i talked about him before!? :n05: you can see him in below picture and he lunges like a kongaro! where do you think he is? :n13:

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

A M ! N
30-12-2012, 00:57
:n02: omg u hadn't talked abt ur friend before , isn't he really a kangaroo

i'm not sure where he is , but it looks like a foreign country's beach

lovelykid
30-12-2012, 07:48
:n02: omg u hadn't talked abt ur friend before , isn't he really a kangaroo

i'm not sure where he is , but it looks like a foreign country's beach

Wow! you are a genius man!:n04: how do you realized he is in a foreign country's beach?! :n10: tell you mother to smoke esfand! for you :n02: actually i don't know where is it too because he traveled to several countries like India, Malaysia, Singapore, Austria and etc and it's difficult to guess

shadli_m7
30-12-2012, 10:33
Hii guys
Miss me?:-D These days I'm studying for exams.tommarow I should take first one so tonight I'm going Tehran.
BTW Mohammad Reza, your friend's in Austria,the land of kangaroos, that's why he's acting like one :-D

lovelykid
30-12-2012, 11:55
Hii guys
Miss me?:-D These days I'm studying for exams.tommarow I should take first one so tonight I'm going Tehran.
BTW Mohammad Reza, your friend's in Austria,the land of kangaroos, that's why he's acting like one :-D

Maybe but I'm not sure because he has a lot of jumping pictures like this, I guess he likes kangaroos :n09: about your exams I hope to be successful but from your commercial advice i have to say it came wrong because the gold price is diminishing every day :n05: so maybe it's better to study your books again! :n02:

shadli_m7
30-12-2012, 12:14
Maybe but I'm not sure because he has a lot of jumping pictures like this, I guess he likes kangaroos :n09: about your exams I hope to be successful but from your commercial advice i have to say it came wrong because the gold price is diminishing every day :n05: so maybe it's better to study your books again! :n02:

he's your friend so probably your know better:n02:
my advice didn't come wrong! gold price went up as i expected. did you expect to stay high and continue going up?!!:n02: buying gold is like playing stock.you buy in low price and sell with it gets high.that's why I said you should monitor everything so when you find out it's going down again, you can sell it. or you can have a long term investment and keep your golds for a year or so.that way you certainly get profit.

A M ! N
30-12-2012, 12:28
Wow! you are a genius man!:n04: how do you realized he is in a foreign country's beach?! :n10: tell you mother to smoke esfand! for you :n02: actually i don't know where is it too because he traveled to several countries like India, Malaysia, Singapore, Austria and etc and it's difficult to guess

I have an IQ of +∞ :45: how could u say that, tell ur friend to take me there with him

A M ! N
30-12-2012, 12:37
as far as i know , i assure u Dollar's value never ever will be fallen in Iran, we gonna carry these costlinesses to our tomb , everything's wrong here

lovelykid
30-12-2012, 12:51
he's your friend so probably your know better:n02:
my advice didn't come wrong! gold price went up as i expected. did you expect to stay high and continue going up?!!:n02: buying gold is like playing stock.you buy in low price and sell with it gets high.that's why I said you should monitor everything so when you find out it's going down again, you can sell it. or you can have a long term investment and keep your golds for a year or so.that way you certainly get profit.

So you want to say you are a good economist don't you? so if that's true please predict the gold price for next two weeks comparing to present (1230,000 toman per coin) ? as I heard last night from BBC News, the government want to balance the gold price with exchanging dollar price! from the other side, this government ....! so now we are waiting for your prediction?! :n05:

I have an IQ of +∞ :45: how could u say that, tell ur friend to take me there with him

:n05: If I could convince him, I'll be with him now man! so don't ask something that i can't handle it

as far as i know , i assure u Dollar's value never ever will be fallen in Iran, we gonna carry these costlinesses to our tomb , everything's wrong here

Yeah, I guess :n03:

A M ! N
30-12-2012, 17:58
:n24: Mohammad don't annoy Mozhgan

:n25:look at me , u gotta convince him

lovelykid
31-12-2012, 07:46
:n24: Mohammad don't annoy Mozhgan

:n25:look at me , u gotta convince him

Actually there is a feeling inside me that makes me to annoy others specially the girls! :n02: I don't know what's wrong with me :n13: anyway Ali can you help me about my new problem! my hairs is falling!:n27: do you have any solution? I don't want to become bald! :n03: I'm still young! :n28: God please commiserate on me

A M ! N
31-12-2012, 14:03
:n08:i think i know that feeling inside you

:yeah i can help , see a doctor ! :n02: but u can use any of these

Minoxidil : use it under doctor's care cuz it can be harmful as well

Fulica anti hair loss

:Cerita

lovelykid
31-12-2012, 15:29
:n08:i think i know that feeling inside you

:yeah i can help , see a doctor ! :n02: but u can use any of these

Minoxidil : use it under doctor's care cuz it can be harmful as well

Fulica anti hair loss

:Cerita

Don't laugh at me man! I used fulika and cerita but they didn't effect on me but i don't have any idea about minoxidil although i know a lot of people use it every night! but most of them are approximately bald :n03: i guess when the hairs falling down there is no effective way to prevent :n03: maybe the best solution is marriage as soon as possible! :n10: so can you help me again! :n20:

A M ! N
31-12-2012, 15:55
:n24: ? u don't want me to find a girl for u to marry with , do u
minoxidil is damn powerful but u should use it under doctor's order because when using it in a wrong way it can act as a negative thing

A r c h i
31-12-2012, 23:56
Hi guys,

Happy 2013 :n16:

---
about your topic , I have lots of experience about hair loss (of course not mine):n02:,l

Boys usually starts with finpecia (It's a pill for hair loss) , it's miraculous because there is no hair loss while you are using it. but you can use it just for 5 years and not more than that also there are side effects on married men, they can not have children during using this pill.l

after that the one and only cure for hair loss, as u both mentioned, is minoxidil, you should use it every night and there are no side effects, but there should be a strong determination to use it every night, because most men forgets :n02:and that's when the problem begins. But all doctors unanimously agree that there is no cure for hair loss inherited from your parents. l
But if you are don't have any record of baldness in your family, don't worry. hair loss is so common these days because of air pollution, stress and etc... even among girls, so I think in next decade most people will be nearly bald:n02:l (just kidding)l
---------

wish you all the best in 2013

p.s.
minoxidil is damn powerful but u should use it under doctor's order because when using it in a wrong way it can act as a negative thing

use 8 drops a day..that'll be fine:n02:l

lovelykid
01-01-2013, 07:58
V

:n24: ? u don't want me to find a girl for u to marry with , do u

:n02: Actually. when I 'm looking to that cudgel in your hand :n04:, I have to say : No Ali, Why did you thought that way?! I just tell a joke man! Forget it

Hi guys,

Happy 2013 :n16:

---
about your topic , I have lots of experience about hair loss (of course not mine):n02:,l

Boys usually starts with finpecia (It's a pill for hair loss) , it's miraculous because there is no hair loss while you are using it. but you can use it just for 5 years and not more than that also there are side effects on married men, they can not have children during using this pill.l

after that the one and only cure for hair loss, as u both mentioned, is minoxidil, you should use it every night and there are no side effects, but there should be a strong determination to use it every night, because most men forgets :n02:and that's when the problem begins. But all doctors unanimously agree that there is no cure for hair loss inherited from your parents. l
But if you are don't have any record of baldness in your family, don't worry. hair loss is so common these days because of air pollution, stress and etc... even among girls, so I think in next decade most people will be nearly bald:n02:l (just kidding)l
---------

wish you all the best in 2013

p.s.

use 8 drops a day..that'll be fine:n02:l

Wow! :n04: what a comprehensive and significance answer :n26: dear Archi-girl (I can't remember but i guess your name was mozhgan :n13:), when you are such a experienced and clever person , why do you deprive us from your information? please join us in your chat room! Are you still anger on me?! :n13: any way, let's go to analysis your answer :n10: first, from where are coming your experiences ? you said you're not bald so is your husband bald? :n08: (if you married) or your brother or your father probably? :n13: about finpecia pill, i never heard this name before but as you said, I guess it's better for me to use it after marriage and having a baby :n02: because I don't want to fall from a pit to a well :n03: and about the minoxidil, i think maybe it's better to go to a doctor first. Actually now I'm using a natural mask that my sister take from a attari and it contains henna and egg and some other material and traditional medic said to her that if I'm using this mask for 40 Sequential nights it can have amazing effects! I use it for 4 nights up to now :n09: but the problem is my hair is getting red , I guess with this method if my hair falling doesn't stop at least I can change my name to mohammad reza with red hairs! :n02: x
by the way, happy Christmas guys

A M ! N
02-01-2013, 11:27
:n02: Actually. when I 'm looking to that cudgel in your hand :n04:, I have to say : No Ali, Why did you thought that way?! I just tell a joke man! Forget it

yeah ! u need to be careful :d sometimes i'm very angry that words fail to describe me :d

:n04: btw happy 2013 :n12: , we were so lucky surviving the 21th december

lovelykid
02-01-2013, 14:12
yeah ! u need to be careful :d sometimes i'm very angry that words fail to describe me :d

:n04: btw happy 2013 :n12: , we were so lucky surviving the 21th december

Don't say it man! :n03: first Is something wrong with me?! it's a fortune for you and your relatives to have a groom like me! :n09: ,second It was clear that legend is a lie because we believe and we are still waiting for the emame zaman! :n02: anyway,it seems that miss archi- girl doesn't want to answer :n14: so lets talk about a new subject :n13: well I guess we can talk about.... something different! like metaphysics concepts and Rieki and ghosts and etc, do you have any experience about these or any idea ? :n13:x

A M ! N
02-01-2013, 15:50
! No , our future groom is getting bald :n02: what a satisfying fortune we r waiting 4

,it seems that miss archi- girl doesn't want to answer

Nop Mrs Archi-Gril is kinda busy these days , therefor can't answer in time

about ur suggested topic i have to say i don't believe in metaphysics issues

Sha7ab
03-01-2013, 09:35
Hey guys. Some of you know I am currently doing my conscription and can't visit our section as I used to. It's been a couple of weeks. I have been through a lot of hard time and situations and sometimes I wish I would never joined military. But it's passing and I am getting used to it.
wish me luck

A r c h i
03-01-2013, 14:18
V

Wow! :n04: what a comprehensive and significance answer :n26: dear Archi-girl (I can't remember but i guess your name was mozhgan :n13:), when you are such a experienced and clever person , why do you deprive us from your information? please join us in your chat room! Are you still anger on me?! :n13: any way, let's go to analysis your answer :n10: first, from where are coming your experiences ? you said you're not bald so is your husband bald? :n08: (if you married) or your brother or your father probably? :n13: about finpecia pill, i never heard this name before but as you said, I guess it's better for me to use it after marriage and having a baby :n02: because I don't want to fall from a pit to a well :n03: and about the minoxidil, i think maybe it's better to go to a doctor first. Actually now I'm using a natural mask that my sister take from a attari and it contains henna and egg and some other material and traditional medic said to her that if I'm using this mask for 40 Sequential nights it can have amazing effects! I use it for 4 nights up to now :n09: but the problem is my hair is getting red , I guess with this method if my hair falling doesn't stop at least I can change my name to mohammad reza with red hairs! :n02: x
by the way, happy Christmas guys

hi,
Actually I think Henna is not a good choice for men... You'll be red head :n02:, I believe this mask is good for women, so be careful . My experience came from both my brother and my husband and my name is Azadeh :n01: , Mozhgan was Asal banoo , I think you remember her.
I should say I don't remember why I was angry at you :n13: I think it's better not to remember and be cool for now. So as long as I don't see any fault from you, you'll be safe :n24:l

About the topic you said, I attended in a reiki class once and I'll never ever go back to that class again. I some how believe in the spiritual science or methods or anything that they name it, But on the other hand I'm scared to learn these things. I found some of the masters charlatans who just want to swindle people and get their money. That Reiki class was a very bad experience for me

! No , our future groom is getting bald :n02: what a satisfying fortune we r waiting 4

Nop Mrs Archi-Gril is kinda busy these days , therefor can't answer in time

As you know amin, it's said that bald men are lucky :n02:l

mjorh
03-01-2013, 17:10
Jus Wonderin' y nobody has a goddamn skype account ...which iz so better than yahoo n shyt like that !

east&west
04-01-2013, 14:17
Jus Wonderin' y nobody has a goddamn skype account ...which iz so better than yahoo n shyt like that !

another skypemaniac ........... ":n19:" .............

God Help Us

lovelykid
04-01-2013, 15:15
hi,
Actually I think Henna is not a good choice for men... You'll be red head :n02:, I believe this mask is good for women, so be careful . My experience came from both my brother and my husband and my name is Azadeh :n01: , Mozhgan was Asal banoo , I think you remember her.
I should say I don't remember why I was angry at you :n13: I think it's better not to remember and be cool for now. So as long as I don't see any fault from you, you'll be safe :n24:l

About the topic you said, I attended in a reiki class once and I'll never ever go back to that class again. I some how believe in the spiritual science or methods or anything that they name it, But on the other hand I'm scared to learn these things. I found some of the masters charlatans who just want to swindle people and get their money. That Reiki class was a very bad experience for me

As you know amin, it's said that bald men are lucky :n02:l

hi Again! mrs azade, it seems that you are really busy these days so i have a suggestion for you although it's really difficult but I think i can handle it! so you can retired yourself and grant your possition to me :n10: :n09: about that musk i have to say I put it away because everyone told me : hey man! you use henna for you hair! are you a girl or something! so it made me embarrassment :n03: thanks about sharing about reiki class expriement :n16: but I meant what do you think about unearthy concepts, i watched a documentry film from nat geo farsi last night and a man in the movie passed a pin from his hand and then from his elbow and finally from his face! it was horrible to see! :puke: you know i saw a lot of things like these and these doesn't possible in science so the question is who they do it? I had a friend a lot of time ago that he was this way and he told me he knew the time of his death and he knew that how it will be happened! he had some unbeliveble powers so I'm saying: is it bad if all of us have these powers?! :n05: x

So, Amin can you see, Mrs azade revealed her experinces again! what do you have to say? do you want to lose a bald groom?! :n09: x

A M ! N
04-01-2013, 15:36
:n08:, u know mohammad reza , I'm praying for u , cuz if Mrs Azadeh see this post of yours , u'll be a dead man
:n04: specially ur last sentence

So, Amin can you see, Mrs azade revealed her experinces again! what do you have to say? do you want to lose a bald groom?!

:n29: !!! even if u are a lucky man, what's in it for me? cuz u don't want to marry me

lovelykid
05-01-2013, 07:28
:n08:, u know mohammad reza , I'm praying for u , cuz if Mrs Azadeh see this post of yours , u'll be a dead man
:n04: specially ur last sentence
[COLOR=#000080] :n29: !!! even if u are a lucky man, what's in it for me? cuz u don't want to marry me

Ali, Don't Scare me !:n30: Am i going to be banned again :n14: Dear Azade forgive me for god sake! I'm just a little funny

we have a proverb in persian that says : a single old shoes in desert is a booty so if we have a family relationship you can take benefits from my luck, I give your hand man! :n02: x

Aria1997
05-01-2013, 07:55

u have skype too?
thats nice
add me if u want : ariapersia1997
you know people in Germany always use skype they dont know what yahoo is
well, I use both of 'em

- Saman -
05-01-2013, 10:37
It's been a while!

Just drop in and saying Hi!

:n18:

p.s: i love these new smiles!

A r c h i
05-01-2013, 15:13
:n29: !!! even if u are a lucky man, what's in it for me? cuz u don't want to marry me

:n08::n08:hilarious

I like them too :n01:l

- Saman -
05-01-2013, 18:58
@Archi-girl

Nice to see a moderator participate in conversations, without being silly!

Usually i don't use smiles, rarely use them, but if necessary to express my feeling throw out the computer, i will use them.

There is one thing that i have achieved, learning English as a second language helped me a lot to increase my knowledge, also now much easier to me to talk with people who is native English spoken,

I would like to active here as much as i can

lovelykid
06-01-2013, 07:50
It's been a while!

Just drop in and saying Hi!

:n18:

Hi, welcome saman! :n16: if you want to join us introduce yourself a bit and suggest a topic

:n08::n08:hilarious

Mrs. Azade , why are you laughing at me?! :n14: anyway, what are you doing now? are you an English teacher ?

- Saman -
06-01-2013, 10:34
Hi, welcome saman! :n16: if you want to join us introduce yourself a bit and suggest a topic

Thank you lovelykid for glad hand, i wasn't been here for long time, just check the forum in every now and then, and that's all

Since i had to introduce myself...well i am an 30 year old man who is love to talk with friends around the world, my hobby's about reading books, listen cultural music, playing video games on my computer, and etc!

Actually i created a thread named "This or That" in this section, it is pretty fun game, but if you haven't seen it yet, check it out

Have to run! Lot of things i have to do for today, so i'll catch you later guys

A M ! N
06-01-2013, 10:41
Saman @
welcome back Saman

Aria @
:n08:funny avatar

Mohammad reza @

Ok , i give u a chance , don't let me down

A r c h i
06-01-2013, 23:16
saman @

Welcome back to the forum, it's a saying that " every new language is a new world" and I believe that's so true.. we'll be so happy to have active members here :n01:l

Mrs. Azade , why are you laughing at me?! :n14: anyway, what are you doing now? are you an English teacher ?

I didn't laugh at you , I laughed at Amin's sentence, it was so funny:n09:. well I used to teach English in a high school. But I'm an architect and I'm working full time in a consultant engineer company as an architect. So there's no time for teaching English. Also I have another full time job which is taking care of the house and my husband :n09: so if I have any free time I'd rather sleep. I don't get enough sleep at nights (because there's much to do when I arrive home till midnight). For now I'm so busy that I don't have time even to think about teaching. But whenever I got some free time I like to teach in English institutes, I should give it a try:n01:l

So anyone interested in sitting on our hotchair ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]) topic???? :n02:l

lovelykid
07-01-2013, 07:54
[LEFT]I didn't laugh at you , I laughed at Amin's sentence, it was so funny:n09:. well I used to teach English in a high school. But I'm an architect and I'm working full time in a consultant engineer company as an architect. So there's no time for teaching English. Also I have another full time job which is taking care of the house and my husband :n09: so if I have any free time I'd rather sleep. I don't get enough sleep at nights (because there's much to do when I arrive home till midnight). For now I'm so busy that I don't have time even to think about teaching. But whenever I got some free time I like to teach in English institutes, I should give it a try:n01:l

So anyone interested in sitting on our hotchair ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]) topic???? :n02:l

what's a surprising news! :n09: you have two full time jobs and you think about a part time job as a teacher too! your husband must be really lucky! one of my biggest dreams is having a wife like you!:n06: now I can understand why do you said the bald men are really fortunate! :n02: you changed my opinion about Being bald! let's Ali kick to his fortune :n10: it was a joke anyway! x
Dear azade, as a consultation, i have a 250 square meters land (10*25) can you give me a two floors building plan for free!? :n04::n13: I'll make it up soon
anyway, why do you marked your hot chair with blue color? are you sure that is a hot chair ? so if there isn't any volunteer for that, I'm ready for sitting on it although it must be a cool chair:n05: x

( P.S. my joke are funny or Annoying?! :n13:) x

A M ! N
07-01-2013, 08:52
? how can i get rid of my hairs
:n28: i wanna go bald

- Saman -
07-01-2013, 10:24
Saman @
welcome back Saman

Thank you, Amin!

saman @

Welcome back to the forum, it's a saying that " every new language is a new world" and I believe that's so true.. we'll be so happy to have active members here :n01:l

l

Thanks again!

Voice of reason, i do like to improve my English as much as possible, but about the others? I certainly not sure, i do like to learn German too...but i cannot spell it right! TOO HARD! Thought, i do understand a bit of it, but that's all!

Beside, like this old poem that is told: Ze Gahvare Ta Goor Danesh Bejooy, meaning as from burn to the death, try to achieve knowledge, no matter what age you are, nothing is late to learn, it is almost something new, you know.

A minor correction: Correct word for "Hot Chair" is "Hot Seat", that is refer to seating, not to sitting, i believe that is right because i have watched a TV show named "Hot Seat" in the TV.

And i do my best as i can, but in real life i am busy for most and have limited time to do other things, but i have learnt to manage it.

I think of both!

Just shave it! Lol!

But why?! Are you losing your hair?!

lovelykid
07-01-2013, 13:17

:n04: :n13: :n09:
Ali , I have to tell you something, I know It's difficult to accept but this is a part of our lives :n13: I made my decision and I can't even think about your relative :n04: so apologize from her and tell her, mohammad reza bald doesn't exist anymore! he became smoke and went to air! :n04: in addition I have to tell you being bald is a gift from god and he grant it to some special men so don't be anger and protect your hairs! :n02: x

Thank you, Amin!

Thanks again!

Voice of reason, i do like to improve my English as much as possible, but about the others? I certainly not sure, i do like to learn German too...but i cannot spell it right! TOO HARD! Thought, i do understand a bit of it, but that's all!

Beside, like this old poem that is told: Ze Gahvare Ta Goor Danesh Bejooy, meaning as from burn to the death, try to achieve knowledge, no matter what age you are, nothing is late to learn, it is almost something new, you know.

A minor correction: Correct word for "Hot Chair" is "Hot Seat", that is refer to seating, not to sitting, i believe that is right because i have watched a TV show named "Hot Seat" in the TV.

And i do my best as i can, but in real life i am busy for most and have limited time to do other things, but i have learnt to manage it.

I think of both!

I guess that's correct! my joke is a kind of both! :n05: x and thanks about your correction

Maximum-Dev
07-01-2013, 18:01
Hi :n16:

New here

3Dmajid
07-01-2013, 18:38

New here

Hi there
im not new in the forum
but im almost new in this topic :n13:

A r c h i
07-01-2013, 20:22

New here

Hi,

So nice to see new members here... welcome:n16:l

Hi there
im not new in the forum
but im almost new in this topic :n13:
Hi there,
Welcome to this topic, You have so many posts in the forum, where were you before? :n02:l ( Imean which forum)l

what's a surprising news! :n09: you have two full time jobs and you think about a part time job as a teacher too! your husband must be really lucky! one of my biggest dreams is having a wife like you!:n06: now I can understand why do you said the bald men are really fortunate! :n02: you changed my opinion about Being bald! let's Ali kick to his fortune :n10: it was a joke anyway! x
Dear azade, as a consultation, i have a 250 square meters land (10*25) can you give me a two floors building plan for free!? :n04::n13: I'll make it up soon
anyway, why do you marked your hot chair with blue color? are you sure that is a hot chair ? so if there isn't any volunteer for that, I'm ready for sitting on it although it must be a cool chair:n05: x

I didn't say that my husband is bald :n02: but if he doesn't take care of his hair, He'll be bald soon.. what you said was so nice of you but you don't know, I may be an evil at home :n24:. I can draw a sketch on your land it's not that much hard, but I should know what are in it's neighborhood and which side is adjacent to the main street, also it is located in which side of the street? north or south?l
You can talk to amin about sitting on the hot chair or hot seat as Saman said

Oh My God:n04:.. why? don't get rid of your hair,Bald men may be lucky, But girls usually don't like them :n09:l

Thanks again!

And i do my best as i can, but in real life i am busy for most and have limited time to do other things, but i have learnt to manage it

I do believe in the proverb you said. There's no age limit for learning.. but you have to admit that learning will be much harder in older ages..But you're definitely not old you have lots of time to learn.
I had a teacher who told us that when you learn languages with the same root, you'll need 1/2 time to learn the second one, and 1/3 time to learn 3rd one and so on. As I've studied French for a while , I believe that is so true. Most of words are similar.. spelling and grammar is different..most institutes have classes after 6pm for the one who works. you can attend those classes.

Wish you luck

Mad Dawgg
07-01-2013, 23:00
Brand New Year ! Brand New Name :n23: Mad Dawgg In tha Building

3Dmajid
07-01-2013, 23:27
Welcome to this topic, You have so many posts in the forum, where were you before? :n02:l ( Imean which forum)l
thanx :n02:
yes ... of course i had post here a long time ago :n07:
look at my avator, so you can find out that i'm rather in Games or Game Developers forum :n17:
But i came here to say hello again because i miss here :n16:

A M ! N
07-01-2013, 23:29
all new guys are welcome here

Just shave it! Lol!

But why?! Are you losing your hair?!

nop, i'm not losing my hair but as u heard , bald men are lucky

Oh My God:n04:.. why? don't get rid of your hair,Bald men may be lucky, But girls usually don't like them :n09:l

!!! just kidding , i like my hair , and my mom likes them too

3Dmajid
07-01-2013, 23:33
i love bald guys because they remember me Agent47 :n02:
i love agent48 so i love Hitman games :n02:
i think that bald guys are very cute and also pro to kill enemys :n02:

A M ! N
08-01-2013, 01:11
? any volunteer for the hot seat

lovelykid
08-01-2013, 07:47
I didn't say that my husband is bald :n02: but if he doesn't take care of his hair, He'll be bald soon.. what you said was so nice of you but you don't know, I may be an evil at home :n24:. I can draw a sketch on your land it's not that much hard, but I should know what are in it's neighborhood and which side is adjacent to the main street, also it is located in which side of the street? north or south?l
You can talk to amin about sitting on the hot chair or hot seat as Saman said

So Uncover your real personality! :n24: let us know what husband take from your hand?!:n04: and why your husband's hair is falling down and why he couldn't do anything about it! :n02: are you the boss in home?! :n13: maybe it will be better if you invite your husband to sitting on our hot seat and he clear the truth!? :n10: by the way, does he dominate on English language same as you? about my land I have to say it's in a alley not street and have about 5min distance to street on foot! and it's south and it located between two others buildings! :n03: anyway if you had any plans suitable for that, that's ok and I don't want to draw a new one specially for me, thanks :n16: Dear Azade
:n16: x

lovelykid
08-01-2013, 07:55

Ali, If we could have Mrs Azade's husband for that, it was great but as I think, Mrs Azade never tell him to come :n10: so if there isn't any volunteer for that as i said, I'm ready and waiting for your hot seat man! :n05: x

Mad Dawgg
08-01-2013, 09:44
[QUOTE=3Dmajid;7415860]thanx :n02:
yes ... of course i had post here a long time ago :n07:
look at my avator, so you can find out that i'm rather in Games or Game Developers forum :n17:
But i came here to say hello again because i miss here :n16:[/QUOTE !

WB ! I play sometimez 2 , I dunno how 2 complete missions but I make sure nothing left beated :n24: u know I got a thing 4 PC games

- Saman -
08-01-2013, 10:46
I guess that's correct! my joke is a kind of both! :n05: x and thanks about your correction

Your most welcome, glad i did some help!

For your information i am kinda of humor person, but i could be serious (even too serious) times by times, depend on the situation that i am in...but i cannot take dirty jokes, though.

Is that (actually) you in the avatar?

You remind me of young version of American actor "Harrison Ford", who is main actor of "Indiana Jones" film series!

Serious thought, a bit similar!

I do believe in the proverb you said. There's no age limit for learning.. but you have to admit that learning will be much harder in older ages..But you're definitely not old you have lots of time to learn.
I had a teacher who told us that when you learn languages with the same root, you'll need 1/2 time to learn the second one, and 1/3 time to learn 3rd one and so on. As I've studied French for a while , I believe that is so true. Most of words are similar.. spelling and grammar is different..most institutes have classes after 6pm for the one who works. you can attend those classes.

Wish you luck

That's a good advise, actually very good! Thank you gurl!

Honestly i don't mind, i would like to increase my knowledge as much as possible and gain skill about it.

From last two year i worked hard, and i have learnt a lot of things...you can learn so many things from a book, but once you had experiences in real life, make you stronger, helped you to get through of the life.

Also very nice to hear that you knows French as well too, i supposed need hard work, but i have no interest to learn it...one of good things about French language is i think main sources are in the French, most of them has written in the French, that's make a bit advantage to French, i think!

And thank you so much for wishes :)

I think that's not right, not every man has a good image when he's bald, beside i think who's not losing his hair when he's getting older, must be lucky!

I am not, but could you link me to the thread, please?

A M ! N
08-01-2013, 12:36
WB ! I play sometimez 2 , I dunno how 2 complete missions but I make sure nothing left beated :n24: u know I got a thing 4 PC games

:n06:Hi danny , there is only one person who can speak like u , & that one certainly would be Danny

A M ! N
08-01-2013, 12:39

For your information i am kinda of humor person, but i could be serious (even too serious) times by times, depend on the situation that i am in...but i cannot take dirty jokes, though.

You remind me of young version of American actor "Harrison Ford", who is main actor of "Indiana Jones" film series!

I think that's not right, not every man has a good image when he's bald, beside i think who's not losing his hair when he's getting older, must be lucky!

I am not, but could you link me to the thread, please?

saman actually i think he is most like the actor "Hamid gudarzi" in TV

link to Hot seat
"The Hot Chair: "Seeking for new guest ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

lovelykid
08-01-2013, 13:38

Thanks saman :n16:, you Write English very fluent, how long have you been studding English up to and how did you learn? It must be interesting because as you said you must be a really serious person in achieving your goals. :n01: anyway, yeah! that avatar is mine :n05: but I don't know why every body thinks I'm similar to an actor?! :n02: it was about one year ago that an American girl sent a friendship request in facebook to me :n10: and after a while she told me : you are really similar to Tom Cruise and she always call me tom!? :n04: but it wasn't for the first time, it repeated many times up to now and I'm happy about it because even in others imagination, I'm a popular and lovely person! :n09: x

- Saman -
08-01-2013, 19:56
saman actually i think he is most like the actor "Hamid gudarzi" in TV

link to Hot seat
"The Hot Chair: "Seeking for new guest ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

Yeah, that could be too! He's not a bad Persian actor, i like his humor...and thank you for help!

Thanks saman :n16:, you Write English very fluent, how long have you been studding English up to and how did you learn? It must be interesting because as you said you must be a really serious person in achieving your goals. :n01: anyway, yeah! that avatar is mine :n05: but I don't know why every body thinks I'm similar to an actor?! :n02: it was about one year ago that an American girl sent a friendship request in facebook to me :n10: and after a while she told me : you are really similar to Tom Cruise and she always call me tom!? :n04: but it wasn't for the first time, it repeated many times up to now and I'm happy about it because even in others imagination, I'm a popular and lovely person! :n09: x

No problem! Thank you for compliment, but i have to say that my English isn't perfect as used to be, but it is fine for me...the good thing is i can communicate with people as well and express my meaning as 'plain English', so everyone can understand what was i am saying to and what i mean to.

To answer your questions, i studied English for over years, and by being self-taught i use self-study methods...i practiced as well and it has improving step by step, but still i need to learn a lot of things.

Well, like i said in real life i am funny person, but become serious depend on the situation, but to reach my goals i do best as i can, as far as i am capable to do.

Yeah, funny story that you have told, i think mostly because you are handsome and girls love to talk with good looking boys! But watch out those girls over facebook, i have never trusted people who i really don't know them...and that's where your username comes! A lovely boy who is look like actors too!

A M ! N
08-01-2013, 22:54
check this out , i used to have quite black hair , but from a specific time my hair's color turned to brown

Mad Dawgg
08-01-2013, 23:14
check this out , i used to have quite black hair , but from a specific time my hair's color turned to brown

:n10: Sucha cutie ! Baby boy ur always on ma mind

lovelykid
09-01-2013, 13:22
godfather_mk" ,"mjorh" why don't you take part in our discussion? are you shy or something? forget the thanks button and say something guys! we need your opinions not your thanks! :n05: x "

mjorh
09-01-2013, 23:53
Check This Out ...:n08:

mjorh
09-01-2013, 23:54
hy don't you take part in our discussion? are you shy or something? forget the thanks button and say something guys! we need your opinions not your thanks!

waitng 4 something serious ....!

3Dmajid
10-01-2013, 00:05
i studied English for over years, and by being self-taught i use self-study methods...i practiced as well and it has improving step by step, but still i need to learn a lot of things.
hmmm .... i think you can help me
i want progress my english
some body told me that English Class is necessary to learn and some one told me i can progress by myself
but what i should to do really ?
i learn new words from movies,games and others
and study books like 504words

Can i hope this is right way or i must go to english classes? :n16:

mjorh
10-01-2013, 10:28
mm .... i think you can help me
some body told me that English Class is necessary to learn and some one told me i can progress by myself

Can i hope this is right way or i must go to english classes

if u want 2 improve ur speaking ur gonna have to take some classes ...this iz not about jus learning writing reading listening ..itz about the most important part ,speaking !

so i recommend u if u cant have some time 4 english classes , find some friendz that r good in english so u can have a little chat with'em time 2 time ...this can be a starting point 4 ya ...

3Dmajid
10-01-2013, 12:14
if u want 2 improve ur speaking ur gonna have to take some classes ...this iz not about jus learning writing reading listening ..itz about the most important part ,speaking !

so i recommend u if u cant have some time 4 english classes , find some friendz that r good in english so u can have a little chat with'em time 2 time ...this can be a starting point 4 ya ...

but my purpose isn't speaking
first, i want to understand subtitles :n07:

- Saman -
10-01-2013, 12:42
hmmm .... i think you can help me

Can i hope this is right way or i must go to english classes? :n16:

I think it's all depend on you, i recommend going for English courses at first and along with that being self-taught, you can learn lot of things with self study books and practice as well...so both are important to take, courses and self study.

Movies cannot teach you English, they could be help, but not that much you think of, beside there is lot of different accents and literature of English in movies.

To improve your English, just focus on 4 main job: Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking , all along together and you HAD to practice as well.

That's all goes by mine, hope it help :)

godfather_mk
10-01-2013, 13:56
godfather_mk" ,"mjorh" why don't you take part in our discussion? are you shy or something? forget the thanks button and say something guys! we need your opinions not your thanks! :n05: x "

you know, lovelykid i'm kind of reticent man and usually i don't participate in conversations,but when i found a useful post, i hit the thank's button to show my respect!

A M ! N
10-01-2013, 20:39
Don't miss this

One Direction - Little things

:n12:

lovelykid
12-01-2013, 13:28
Well Well! :n05: as you can see if i don't say anything, noone says nothing so I break this silence with this subject! :n23: what comes to your mind when you hear the word " mother" ?! :n13: x

- Saman -
12-01-2013, 14:17
^ You know i know of great thread in some forum that i have been in there, what comes in your head or something like that

When i think of Mother, i thought about love, kind, forgiveness, beauty, caring, and sometimes anger, but being mother is something i cannot understand, not because i am male, the existence and feeling of mother, being woman and rise a child, when that was a part of her body for almost 9months and she even give her life for it.

So here i like to show my regards to all of mothers and say to my mother: I love you mom!

By the way, you guys like my new avatar and my signature too? What's your thought? Tell me!

lovelykid
13-01-2013, 08:28
^ You know i know of great thread in some forum that i have been in there, what comes in your head or something like that

When i think of Mother, i thought about love, kind, forgiveness, beauty, caring, and sometimes anger, but being mother is something i cannot understand, not because i am male, the existence and feeling of mother, being woman and rise a child, when that was a part of her body for almost 9months and she even give her life for it.

So here i like to show my regards to all of mothers and say to my mother: I love you mom!

By the way, you guys like my new avatar and my signature too? What's your thought? Tell me!

Thanks for your comment :n16:, It was great. actually I believe we must worship our mother same as our god because Mother is the source of all kindness , devotee, love, every lovely things in the world :n12:. every thing that i have today is kind of for my mother and I just can say: I love mom too! :n12: x
I don't have any special Opinion about your avatar because it's a ordinary eye picture :n02: but about your signature I can tell you, NO! I don't believe that the life is an accident and death is real happening! :n13: I think both of them are real and if you want to tell me a life created by only one sperm of several million sperms and ... I don't accept it! :n05: I think all of us are coming to this world for a reason and like the others creatures when our lives was ended in this world, will die and we don't know anything about death and the events after that so let's be fun until that time! :n05:

- Saman -
13-01-2013, 10:10
No, thanks me for feedback!

The thing is mothers are special in any kind, i do my best to make my mom happy and try to help her as much as possible...of course time would be come she's getting old and that time i should take care of her, instead of years she spent to taking care of me.

Well, my signature are words by "Ahmad Shamloo" not by mine, i think you know him as well, i heard that quote in part of documentary in BBC Farsi, it was so deep and i decided to take that as my sign.

To explain:

He said: We born by accident...but when we born, our death is a reality that cannot avoid...he also said: I wish we could understand of reality of death so that we could live like people who was passionate for life and didn't think of death anyway.

And my avatar! The eye display of an universe and looking to it, i just saw that in DA (Devian Art) web site, was kinda of cool! So i edited a bit in Photoshop and add it as my avatar.

Here the original picture of it:

Hope you had good times :)

lovelykid
13-01-2013, 13:10
No, thanks me for feedback!

The thing is mothers are special in any kind, i do my best to make my mom happy and try to help her as much as possible...of course time would be come she's getting old and that time i should take care of her, instead of years she spent to taking care of me.

Well, my signature are words by "Ahmad Shamloo" not by mine, i think you know him as well, i heard that quote in part of documentary in BBC Farsi, it was so deep and i decided to take that as my sign.

To explain:

He said: We born by accident...but when we born, our death is a reality that cannot avoid...he also said: I wish we could understand of reality of death so that we could live like people who was passionate for life and didn't think of death anyway.

And my avatar! The eye display of an universe and looking to it, i just saw that in DA (Devian Art) web site, was kinda of cool! So i edited a bit in Photoshop and add it as my avatar.

Here the original picture of it:

Hope you had good times :)

Thanks you for your perfect answers!:n16: but I don't Believe to that part that says we born by accident :n05: and for that dream, yeah! i agree with that, if we could understand the reality of death at least we could live in this world in the right way but now i feel we lost both of them (if there will be another world after death) :n02: anyway we can't do anything with that so we try to be the best and after that it doesn't matter! by the way I can't see any universe in that eye image, where is it?! :n13: x

- Saman -
13-01-2013, 14:15
Your welcome!

* blushes*

You know, the quote is a bit hyperbole, and i don't really mind to say it actually proof nothing...people has different opinion, "Shamloo" believed the born is totally accident, but death is not, but others' are not agreed with him. Even he said: The gender of human is completely accident, regardless life is too short to think about why we are living anyway.

If you asked me, i believe there isn't accident anyway, anything on this world regularized by God, our life, our essence, the meaning of human begin, is reality...of course this is my point from religion view point.

About the avatar:

Well, the title of picture was "An Universe" and i think designer of this art meant it to at Eye itself.

A M ! N
13-01-2013, 17:35
guys we have a guest in the hot seat topic

The Hot Seat || Guest : east&west ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

u can question east&west

east&west
13-01-2013, 17:40
guys we have a guest in the hot seat topic

The Hot Seat || Guest : east&west ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

u can question east&west

for ur own sake , Hope they do

lovelykid
14-01-2013, 07:40
Your welcome!

* blushes*

You know, the quote is a bit hyperbole, and i don't really mind to say it actually proof nothing...people has different opinion, "Shamloo" believed the born is totally accident, but death is not, but others' are not agreed with him. Even he said: The gender of human is completely accident, regardless life is too short to think about why we are living anyway.

If you asked me, i believe there isn't accident anyway, anything on this world regularized by God, our life, our essence, the meaning of human begin, is reality...of course this is my point from religion view point.

About the avatar:

Well, the title of picture was "An Universe" and i think designer of this art meant it to at Eye itself.

I feel you like Quotes very much and read some new every day, It's really good but the problem is most of them don't work in our lives :n03: and we can just read them and pass from them :n06: anyway there is an important question in my mind and although it depends on conditions and persons but i want to know your opinion ,it's about marriage. in your opinion, how's important apparent features of a person like beauty ,Being upstanding ,s**uality aspects and etc beside other important thing like morality, family,Social standing, financial level , etc. how should a person make a trade off between them?

mjorh
14-01-2013, 09:37
!C'mon guyz we have guess in hot- seat ....Come over

lovelykid
15-01-2013, 07:43
Oh! God I had a terrible headache last night and I couldn't study at all :n28: so I had to watch a movie with name "just go with it" instead :n02: i think it was about 2-3 years from the last time that i watched a American movie on my PC :n04: after that i had a good feeling, you know i love adam sandler's movie, they're romantic with comic spice. I don't know these kind of marriage happens in real world or not but when i think about our traditional custom for marriage :n03: I feel sorrow for us and I hope at least occur a miracle for myself :n27: x

east&west
15-01-2013, 09:49
Oh! God I had a terrible headache last night and I couldn't study at all :n28: so I had to watch a movie with name "just go with it" instead :n02: i think it was about 2-3 years from the last time that i watched a American movie on my PC :n04: after that i had a good feeling, you know i love adam sandler's movie, they're romantic with comic spice. I don't know these kind of marriage happens in real world or not but when i think about our traditional custom for marriage :n03: I feel sorrow for us and I hope at least occur a miracle for myself :n27: x

ffs :sq_11: TMI

east&west
15-01-2013, 10:25
Cyberpunk 2077

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY

- Saman -
17-01-2013, 19:42
I feel you like Quotes very much and read some new every day, It's really good but the problem is most of them don't work in our lives :n03: and we can just read them and pass from them :n06: anyway there is an important question in my mind and although it depends on conditions and persons but i want to know your opinion ,it's about marriage. in your opinion, how's important apparent features of a person like beauty ,Being upstanding ,s**uality aspects and etc beside other important thing like morality, family,Social standing, financial level , etc. how should a person make a trade off between them?

Well, not likely, but i read them often...and try to remember them on my mind, so i can use them in later...

I think mostly because every person in this world has unique experience and peerless life, simply you can't find some one else life's identical as yours, it is always some difference...you know

Before saying my opinion, i should apologize because i haven't check this section for days...busy busy days and i posted in the other part of this forum too.

Well, for starters my point of view about marriage is simple,if i find the right one in the right time, i'd marry with her but in consideration of a few viewpoint that i have...like natural beauty and good moral, loyalty and honesty and etc etc...beside of it i do care about personality of the person, and other than that, well become personal...sorry!

To me, the matter is how both of them can get along together and make couple, like soul mate, so they can stand on the problems and help each other, this is very important they can understand each other and take care of each other, no matter how...but they need to respect the person who want to be with them.

Sorry to hear about that, hope you feel better...when i had headaches i just try to rest and keep the things in quite, so maybe i can get rid of it.

I have never heard of that movie and actor you saying, but one movies i really liked and watched recently was "Hunger Games" with starring of Jennifer Lawrence, god she's beautiful! i don't know if you have seen this movie but i recommend to you to watch it, possibility one of great movies from the past year that you can see!.

Hope to talk to you soon :)

east&west
19-01-2013, 22:40
Upcoming pc Games

Devil May Cry in 6 days

Dead Space 3 in 17 days

Aliens Colonial Marines in 24 days

Crysis 3 In 33 days

- Saman -
20-01-2013, 10:56
^ I'm not fan of any of those games, althoguh all of them seems to be cool, i have played a bit Crysis 2 in the past and that was awesome game!

I am just waiting for new Tomb Raider game that is released in the March...buying this game cost me around of 50$ USD...well with high rate of exchange in RLS going a bit too much!

How are you doing lovelykid? Is everything okay?

lovelykid
20-01-2013, 14:13
^ I'm not fan of any of those games, althoguh all of them seems to be cool, i have played a bit Crysis 2 in the past and that was awesome game!

I am just waiting for new Tomb Raider game that is released in the March...buying this game cost me around of 50$ USD...well with high rate of exchange in RLS going a bit too much!

Thanks saman, Actually I'm really busy these days because of konkor, it's in next 19 days and I'm not ready yet. :n03: I took part in modaresane sharif experimental tests and my grades going worse every test and I don't know where the problem is! you can see my grade trend in below image :n13: maybe I don't study well enough or maybe it's difficult to me,I don't know! :n03: although I'm at work for more than half a day and when I arrived home, I'm tired and there are lot of work to do! :n14: I'm just trying and I hope to be successful in the final test :n05: by the way, what do you do now? x

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]]

- Saman -
20-01-2013, 14:45
^
I see, all i can say is don't worry, it' gonna be fine, i hope you will be succeed in the "Konkoor" and be able to apply in the great state universities such as you have mentioned, Sharif industrial university is one of great universities in the Tehran...i can't give you advise about the results of your tests, but i think outcomes are fine, and in rest of time till the exam, just get focus and try to avoid from stress, as much as you can take note and collecte all information that you have studied before, remember to eat and rest well and sometimes having fun, you know...

Well, nothing much for me, just same as old...i try to manage and moderate my life as well, read a good book on recently and today i am going to clean my room and maybe install a new game, we see!

MR.CART
20-01-2013, 16:08
HEY Guys
what is going on here?
can anyone explain for me?
i dont know why.but...in these days...i've confused

east&west
20-01-2013, 17:04

U preordered tomb raider ??! SMDH :n15: ... dude if you got some money 2 burn; don’t waste it on some stupid pc games

mjorh
20-01-2013, 18:27
...Tomb Raider is one the best action-advanture games coming

- Saman -
20-01-2013, 18:54
HEY Guys
what is going on here?
can anyone explain for me?
i dont know why.but...in these days...i've confused

Hey there!

Why?! What happened to you brother?!

U preordered tomb raider ??! SMDH :n15: ... dude if you got some money 2 burn; don’t waste it on some stupid pc games

Yes, as matter of fact i want to pre-order new Tomb Raider, i just need to put some extra on my bank account!

Plus i don't see new Tomb Raider as "stupid" game, this game has been my favorite game all the time...i am fan of Action Adventure games and been a fan of Tomb Raider for over 10 years, now i would like to have new Tomb Raider as well too, Dude!

And for your information i am fan of Call of Duty, Need for Speed and Prince of Persia too, and have had all of past and present versions...Dude!

...Tomb Raider is one the best action-advanture games coming

I agreed, Tomb Raider is one of best and Lara Croft is still gorgeous!

Tomb Raider Anniversary has been my favorite title, i really enjoy playing this game, specially Egypt levels, that mysterious ambient sound that music, all the environment in this game are fascinated me!

Here a nice Tomb Raider art that i have found in recently:

From past to present, awesome!

east&west
20-01-2013, 19:32
Hey there!

Here a nice Tomb Raider art that i have found in recently

From past to present, awesome!

Can’t deny it she got nice double D's , ..but you ask me , want c some real action ?!! you'd betta play witcher 2

That's what I call Art :n19:X

- Saman -
20-01-2013, 19:46
Can’t deny it she got nice double D's , ..but you ask me , want c some real action ?!! you'd betta play witcher 2

That's what I call Art :n19:X

First, i really don't think she will get the dual pistols in this game, to me they aren't fit with new game, as far as we know she got bow to start then she get a pistol and a shotgun, plus an axes...fair enough to survive!

Nice picture, by the way! I assumed that is 3D render image not an actual art! But honestly never tried of that game, i like to play only my favorite games and haven't enough time to play others.

The witcher game got a good score, some of my friends has owned this game i think.

east&west
20-01-2013, 20:45
First, i really don't think she will get the dual pistols in this game, to me they aren't fit with new game, as far as we know she got bow to start then she get a pistol and a shotgun, plus an axes...fair enough to survive!

Nice picture, by the way! I assumed that is 3D render image not an actual art! But honestly never tried of that game, i like to play only my favorite games and haven't enough time to play others.

The witcher game got a good score, some of my friends has owned this game i think.

Whatever, it can come out 10 out of 10 but I’m not gonna buy it :n15: shyt ain’t worth it

- Saman -
20-01-2013, 21:24
^ It does worth it for who are fan and appreciated it...of course not every one is going to like the game that i do, so does me and i am fine with that...and this is my respective opinion :)

MR.CART
20-01-2013, 22:24
Did you ever play horror games like Dead space or resident evil?
My advice to you is Play Dead space series ONLY
two parts of this game has been realeased and it's third will realease 16-17 days later

east&west
20-01-2013, 22:32
^ It does worth it for who are fan and appreciated it...of course not every one is going to like the game that i do, so does me and i am fine with that...and this is my respective opinion :)

Then let me tell you something, you’d better get someone to buy it for you cuz these kinds of things can’t be mailed

lovelykid
21-01-2013, 07:18
^
I see, all i can say is don't worry, it' gonna be fine, i hope you will be succeed in the "Konkoor" and be able to apply in the great state universities such as you have mentioned, Sharif industrial university is one of great universities in the Tehran...i can't give you advise about the results of your tests, but i think outcomes are fine, and in rest of time till the exam, just get focus and try to avoid from stress, as much as you can take note and collecte all information that you have studied before, remember to eat and rest well and sometimes having fun, you know...

Well, nothing much for me, just same as old...i try to manage and moderate my life as well, read a good book on recently and today i am going to clean my room and maybe install a new game, we see!

thanks saman again, it was a good advice. I hope to be successful too in your life

- Saman -
21-01-2013, 12:22
@MR.CART

No, i didn't, I am not a fan of horror and zombie games! lol!

Then let me tell you something, you’d better get someone to buy it for you cuz these kinds of things can’t be mailed

I know! But there is no need to ship the product to me! I have plan to get the game from Steam platform, which way is digital downloading and has no problem at all, although i want to ask a friend of mine in the US to buy the Collector Edition of the game and send it to me via mail.

thanks saman again, it was a good advice. I hope to be successful too in your life

Your welcome my friend! And thank you for your kind.

east&west
21-01-2013, 17:15
@MR.CART

I know! But there is no need to ship the product to me! I have plan to get the game from Steam platform,

Your welcome my friend! And thank you for your kind.

U can do that if you're a fan of MMORPG

MR.CART
21-01-2013, 20:07
oh by the way can anyone explain for me what does "MMORPG" mean?k
and is that a popular genre? l

east&west
21-01-2013, 20:16
oh by the way can anyone explain for me what does "MMORPG" mean?k
and is that a popular genre? l

MMORPG stands for Massively multiplayer online role-playing game

godfather_mk
21-01-2013, 22:23
OK, east&west. You mentioned about video games and it's my favorite topic to talk about because I'm an old fan of video games.
!This is the topic that make me garrulous
Actually it helps me a lot to excel my English.
And I agree with you mjorh about tomb raider. It's really the Best action adventure game in 2013
And i strongly recommend to you saman to play "the witcher 2" it's the best RPG game ever.

east&west
22-01-2013, 00:00
OK, east&west. You mentioned about video games and it's my favorite topic to talk about because I'm an old fan of video games.
!This is the topic that make me garrulous
Actually it helps me a lot to excel my English.
And I agree with you mjorh about tomb raider. It's really the Best action adventure game in 2013
And i strongly recommend to you saman to play "the witcher 2" it's the best RPG game ever.

Yo ! Slow down boy ..y'all know The Last Of Us is the most anticpated game of 2013

lovelykid
22-01-2013, 07:38
Hey guys! I'm just wondering that I don't have enough time to sleep and you put a lot of time for playing computer games! :n04: Don't you have any job or collage issues and can you explain me how do you live with this costly life?:n13: are you some rich boys that take as much money as they need from their father and just spend ? :n14: or you are some carefree boys that fill their times with games and internet exploring to forget their problems? :n28: x

godfather_mk
22-01-2013, 18:57
Yo ! Slow down boy ..y'all know The Last Of Us is the most anticpated game of 2013

( i know "the last of us", but sadly it's one of the PS3 exclusive title and i'm deprived of it.(i have 360
And "lovelykid" all the people have their own problems especially in IRAN. But one needs some hobby to pass his leisure time.
I'm an adult man who have family, work and lot's of chore to do every day. But i play video game's since i was a kid and i really like it so it doesn't take my time so much.

A M ! N
23-01-2013, 11:41
? YO ! anybody home

lovelykid
23-01-2013, 14:26
? YO ! anybody home

You must tell us where are you?! :n24: x

- Saman -
23-01-2013, 17:30
You must tell us where are you?! :n24: x

Some minor correction:

where have you been?

Also:

Must can be replace with Should, in term of much formalize way.

lovelykid
24-01-2013, 11:25
Some minor correction:

where have you been?

Also:

Must can be replace with Should, in term of much formalize way.

thanks saman :n16:, I know about my weaknesses in gramar :n03: and now I just focused on vocabulary but I will be appreciate you if tell me about my mistakes. any way you should tell us too where have you been?! :n02: there isn't any new post from you.

- Saman -
25-01-2013, 21:26
thanks saman :n16:, I know about my weaknesses in gramar :n03: and now I just focused on vocabulary but I will be appreciate you if tell me about my mistakes. any way you should tell us too where have you been?! :n02: there isn't any new post from you.

No problemo!

Actually i would have to say my English isn't perfect as used to be, and i doing a lot of grammar errors in my sentences, so i try to do my best for correct them and however if i see some errors or making correctional in your posts, i will notify you.

Well, i have been very busy in lately and my computer has a technical problem...need to fix as soon as possible, but the parts that i need to replace are rare to find and been SO expensive, anyway i try to come back and been active as much as possible, so we'll see!

Later!

lovelykid
26-01-2013, 10:51
Hey Guys!:n14: Can you see how's car prices raising every day? we have to pay about 16,000,000 for a X111 Sx!:n04: can you believe it? Oh my God, How we can save some money for our future? Our national money is going down every day and every thing going to unknown prices! God please explain more about your hell! is it very different from our country?!?:n28: x

A M ! N
26-01-2013, 11:08
hey

Mohammad believe me dude , these days are the best days of our life , u will see about future..:n03: my bro bought an L90 for 19 million about one month ago , now he can sell it for 23 million toman
!! but even if he do , definitely he will lose a lot of money
so u shouldn't sell anything because things are going to get more expensive day by day in an ascending way

lovelykid
26-01-2013, 11:23
hey

Mohammad believe me dude , these days are the best days of our life , u will see about future..:n03: my bro bought an L90 for 19 million about one month ago , now he can sell it for 23 million toman
!! but even if he do , definitely he will lose a lot of money
so u shouldn't sell anything because things are going to get more expensive day by day in an ascending way

I know Ali, I pre-ordered a tiba and now! I have to pay a lot of money more in the other hand the problem is i don't want to sell anything i want to buy! :n14: x

- Saman -
26-01-2013, 13:40
I agreed!

This is the worst economy crisis that we have involved, to me you cannot except too much from an oil-based economy, when our foreign exchange rate is higher than usual and dearth is everywhere, too many problems that is not suite to talk about it in here.

I just hope we can get through of this situation and things are going fine.

lovelykid
27-01-2013, 13:13
Hey Guys! :n13: Do you agree to open a topic about economical ideas for making money? :n05: I mean everyone write a good idea for making money weekly or even daily for example in stocks market which company and why or others goods like car or land or gold coin and etc :n05: x

A M ! N
31-01-2013, 00:29
Hey Guys! :n13: Do you agree to open a topic about economical ideas for making money? :n05: I mean everyone write a good idea for making money weekly or even daily for example in stocks market which company and why or others goods like car or land or gold coin and etc :n05: x

hey

No

btw happy birthday

:n02:

nafare_aval
31-01-2013, 20:55
yeah i think its a good idea to be discussed...dont try to spoil it mr amin:D...we are here to make a fortune

these days the best thing to buy and sell is a four-wheeled creature named car:n19:

for example:206 peogeut is 38 million tomans ...can you believe it

lovelykid
01-02-2013, 16:32
hey

No
btw happy birthday

Thanks Ali :n16: x

yeah i think its a good idea to be discussed...dont try to spoil it mr amin:D...we are here to make a fortune

these days the best thing to buy and sell is a four-wheeled creature named car:n19:
for example:206 peogeut is 38 million tomans ...can you believe it

it's Too late for buying a car my friend :n05:, the best choice is buying dollars at this momenet because form the next week, it's price soar to nowhere( because of new usa sanction :n03:) so change your money as soon as you can :n05: x

M0RTEZA_R
03-02-2013, 10:27
hey
whats going on?:n06:

lovelykid
03-02-2013, 14:05
hey
whats going on?:n06:

just take a look to new news like new car price dude! you will be shocked and you don't ask about news for a while! :n03: x

M0RTEZA_R
04-02-2013, 18:54
rooghan jamed is more expensive than cars :n09:
how do we write پراید in engloish??
im gonna sell my car to buy a laptop
because laptop is 5 million toomans :n28:

Auss
06-02-2013, 14:55
Nice Topic
I was looking something like this
:D
:n19: so Happy

Auss
06-02-2013, 14:57
I'm Ali and I'm from Brisbane QLD Aussie
Aussie means Australia ;):n16:

lovelykid
09-02-2013, 07:53
I'm Ali and I'm from Brisbane QLD Aussie
Aussie means Australia ;):n16:

Hi and welcome Ali
what's up in aussie?! :n13: :

lovelykid
13-02-2013, 07:09
Hey guys! where are you? are all of you busy? :n24: x

M0RTEZA_R
20-02-2013, 15:10
hello??!!
how are u ?

gap
24-02-2013, 19:49
heya? sup?
Cmon guys, where are ya?

M0RTEZA_R
03-03-2013, 12:09
im here
is anyone here
i can't align my texts to left

A M ! N
03-03-2013, 12:28
im here
is anyone here
i can't align my texts to left

hey , n y is that ? cuz i can do it easily

- Saman -
04-03-2013, 22:36
Just want to drop in and say hi, hope every one is doing okay (:

Big day tomorrow! The new Tomb Raider is out and i cannot wait to play it, going to be big! So excited!

And just two weeks away to Nouroz! What else to do except the cleaning and shopping and ...! lol!

M0RTEZA_R
07-03-2013, 09:58
hey , n y is that ? cuz i can do it easily
its not working properly

A r c h i
07-03-2013, 10:51
Hi everyone

I just got shocked when I woke up this morning.. wow it was snowing, I just couldn't believe my eyes

I have a lot to do for today, because Thursday is my day off. But it seems that I can't even get out of the house

what should I do:n05:?l

A M ! N
07-03-2013, 11:57
its not working properly

there must b something wrong with ur browser configurations , mine works like a charm n im usin firefox 19

+

Hi everyone

I just got shocked when I woke up this morning.. wow it was snowing, I just couldn't believe my eyes

I have a lot to do for today, because Thursday is my day off. But it seems that I can't even get out of the house

Hey Archi

?So did i , really , whatever's become of the weather

:n19: fortunately ive got the least 2 do 4 now

mjorh
07-03-2013, 12:32
Hi everyone

Its goddamn cold ! i was gearing up 2 wear T-shirts but all of a sudden i found myself freezing !

M0RTEZA_R
08-03-2013, 11:56
there must b something wrong with ur browser configurations , mine works like a charm n im usin firefox 19

i use Maxthon
its very good,you have got to try it
i have problem with question mark
like this
how are you?!

A M ! N
09-03-2013, 22:24
i use Maxthon
its very good,you have got to try it
i have problem with question mark
like this
how are you?!

A simple solution 4 ur question mark problem

1st type whatever u want -
then press the HOME key on ur keyboard -
n afterward put ur question mark or whatever sign u want, it will b @ de end of ur sentence correctly -

!?How are you

MR.CART
10-03-2013, 01:38
oh wow
!!!!Dear amin thanks a lot
one of those excellent tips i've ever seen in my lifetime
...that was very helpful and i'm waiting for your next tips

M0RTEZA_R
10-03-2013, 10:15
!!:n26:I used End key but iv never used the Home key

- Saman -
15-03-2013, 10:46
So, today last Friday of 1391 year, god time is going so fast!

As for me, going to do things and today will buy presents (as usual), just a couple of days to new year and i am so excited!

Hope every one is doing well with their own!

SCYTHE
16-03-2013, 23:59
well I feel a roller coaster of emotions whenever I stop by this place
it enchants me with sweet melodies

expanium
19-03-2013, 17:25
Hello Everybody

this is my first post here in eglish chat room . i like this language very much & i hope to learn more & more with you
tonight is last wednsday night in Iranian calendar call "charshanbe soori"so
i hope all of you be happy & fine in these great days & i wish all the best for you in the new year 1392
i love u all

SCYTHE
19-03-2013, 20:58
Hello Everybody

this is my first post here in eglish chat room . i like this language very much & i hope to learn more & more with you
tonight is last wednsday night in Iranian calendar call "charshanbe soori"so
i hope all of you be happy & fine in these great days & i wish all the best for you in the new year 1392
i love u all
Well youre a newbie, I was wondering the other night if I could find some interesting enthusiastic pals, I can rock this deadhouse. Can I count on you, or I need to look elsewhere? l

pro_translator
19-03-2013, 22:08
Well youre a newbie, I was wondering the other night if I could find some interesting enthusiastic pals, I can rock this deadhouse. Can I count on you, or I need to look elsewhere? l

!Elsewhere is where I live

SCYTHE
19-03-2013, 23:59
!Elsewhere is where I live

So all I need to do is looking for elsewhere! But hey I have lost my sense of direction, where is that "elsewhere"? l

pro_translator
20-03-2013, 02:14
So all I need to do is looking for elsewhere! But hey I have lost my sense of direction, where is that "elsewhere"? l

Basically, the idea is from the elsew.com which is a Vangelis-devoted website...

I'm so into him lately...

MR.CART
20-03-2013, 13:36
Excuse me what r u talking about?

SCYTHE
20-03-2013, 19:32
Excuse me what r u talking about?

I am summoning a legion on my behest to plunder this territory

godfather_mk
20-03-2013, 21:44
I am summoning a legion on my behest to plunder this territory
I will be your combatant.

SCYTHE
21-03-2013, 12:44
I will be your combatant.

Excellent! You wont lose anything and will gain everything if you follow persistently and consistently what I will teach you. Trust me, youre in the safe hands. I want to mold you into an irresistible hero, a natural leader since I have found some criteria in you which will lead you that destination, of course you still have to prove me you have all the ingredients! l

March on!l

First lesson:Get rid of being a nice guy and adapt the bad boy lifestyle
This is the most important lesson, be selfish to be generous, Be relentless in pursuing your goals... I can talk about these for hours but think about them thoroughly and let me know your opinion...l

godfather_mk
22-03-2013, 00:09
Excellent! You wont lose anything and will gain everything if you follow persistently and consistently what I will teach you. Trust me, youre in the safe hands. I want to mold you into an irresistible hero, a natural leader since I have found some criteria in you which will lead you that destination, of course you still have to prove me you have all the ingredients! l

March on!l

First lesson:Get rid of being a nice guy and adapt the bad boy lifestyle
This is the most important lesson, be selfish to be generous, Be relentless in pursuing your goals... I can talk about these for hours but think about them thoroughly and let me know your opinion...l

It is an honor for me to march on your side Sir.

I thought meticulously about your first lesson for hour's and it comes to nothing. being a nice guy is my main code for live.

actually you bewildered me. how can a person can be selfish and still be generous?

SCYTHE
22-03-2013, 10:54
It is an honor for me to march on your side Sir.

I thought meticulously about your first lesson for hour's and it comes to nothing. being a nice guy is my main code for live.

actually you bewildered me. how can a person can be selfish and still be generous?

Have you ever watched those freak nature shows that males fight for dominance and the dominant win all the females & territory and the losers will be deprived of everything? Although I hate to tell you this, but human life is no different. You must be prepared and get yourself adapted with the situations otherwise better equipped people will walk over you. l

Society has tamed you into a toothless pussy but I want you to rediscover your killer instinct and change yourself into an alpha wolf. Let me refer to Nietzsche:l
They are clever, and their virtues have clever fingers. But they lack fists; their fingers do not know how to form into fists.
To them virtue is whatever makes modest and tame; this is how they made the wolf into a dog and mankind himself into mankind’s favorite
pet. “We place our chair in the middle” – that is what their grinning says to
me – “and just as far away from dying fighters as from contented sows.” But this is – mediocrity: even if it is called moderation. –

Get the idea? I want to teach you to stand out from the herd (mediocrity), this is a course in DOMINANCE, I don't want you to follow the society norms (to change to a spineless, toothless, selfless creature (nice guy))- I am going to teach you the concepts from a vantage point to change you to a man of influence

Okay, moving forward

On being selfish and still be generous: l
Before giving something out you have to first achieve it. Search on the net to find out more

Give them a thought and search on the net about the concept of being an alpha man and you will learn a lot

godfather_mk
22-03-2013, 22:26
Have you ever watched those freak nature shows that males fight for dominance and the dominant win all the females & territory and the losers will be deprived of everything? Although I hate to tell you this, but human life is no different. You must be prepared and get yourself adapted with the situations otherwise better equipped people will walk over you. l

Society has tamed you into a toothless pussy but I want you to rediscover your killer instinct and change yourself into an alpha wolf. Let me refer to Nietzsche:l
They are clever, and their virtues have clever fingers. But they lack fists; their fingers do not know how to form into fists.
To them virtue is whatever makes modest and tame; this is how they made the wolf into a dog and mankind himself into mankind’s favorite
me – “and just as far away from dying fighters as from contented sows.” But this is – mediocrity: even if it is called moderation. –

Get the idea? I want to teach you to stand out from the herd (mediocrity), this is a course in DOMINANCE, I don't want you to follow the society norms (to change to a spineless, toothless, selfless creature (nice guy))- I am going to teach you the concepts from a vantage point to change you to a man of influence

Okay, moving forward

Before giving something out you have to first achieve it. Search on the net to find out more

Give them a thought and search on the net about the concept of being an alpha man and you will learn a lot

I cogitate for hours on what you said to me. and now i got your point. in my opinion all the people want to be an alpha wolf and there are lot's of recipe for that. some of them are in good ways and some them in bad ways. but why most of people who knows the rule to be an alpha wolf actually can't change themselves?! they know the rules, they have mentors but what does they lack do you think?
did you see the movie "the last temptation of Christ" ? the Jesus told this lines to one of his follower:

I'm a liar. A hypocrite.
I'm afraid of everything. I don't tell
the truth. I don't have the courage.
I don't steal, I don't fight...I don't kill. Not because I don't want to,
but because I'm afraid.
I want to rebel against you,
against everything...
...against God, but...
...I’m afraid.
you want to know who my mother and father are?
you want to know who my God is?
Fear.
you look inside me
and that's all you'll find.

I ponder about those line about 6-7 years but they are still ambiguous to me.
lots of people are the nice guy not because they don't want to be a bad guy, to be a hero. they crave for being a bad guy night and days,they long to be a hero, but they don't have the audacity the courage to be an alpha wolf, so they don't have a choice and forced to be a good guy.

,I trust that you get a grasp of what i said.

godfather_mk
22-03-2013, 22:38

Okay, moving forward

I cogitate for hours on what you said to me. and now i got your point. in my opinion all the people want to be an alpha wolf and there are lot's of recipe for that. some of them are in good ways and some them in bad ways. but why most of people who knows the rule to be an alpha wolf actually can't change themselves?! they know the rules, they have mentors but what does they lack do you think?
did you see the movie "the last temptation of Christ" ? the Jesus told this lines to one of his follower:

I'm a liar. A hypocrite.
but because I'm afraid.
against everything...
...against God, but...
...I’m afraid.
Fear.
you look inside me

lots of people are the nice guy not because they don't want to be a bad guy, to be a hero. they crave for being a bad guy night and days,they long to be a hero, but they don't have the audacity the courage to be an alpha wolf, so they don't have a choice and forced to be a good guy.

SCYTHE
23-03-2013, 18:28

I'm a liar. A hypocrite.
but because I'm afraid.
against everything...
...against God, but...
...I’m afraid.
Fear.
you look inside me

Well I see your point, but I am talking about you and me not the other people, after all who cares about them, let them be the losers, well being of people is not my concern, I prefer them to be my preys or thralls not my competitors

my words may sound diabolic but this is the route to salvation

Now tell who do you want to be? A Winner or an average frustrated chump? Nice or alpha? Timid or courageous? l

BTW, fear is hardwired to us to save us and it's the result of the evolution but in so many cases it's unjust and it must be overcome...Whenever you felt your fear is illogical get face to face with it like a manly man and do it anyway

So thus I want my comrade be: A Mighty Warrior

A r c h i
04-04-2013, 12:33
New year's holiday is over :n29:..it passed in a blink of an eye.. It's so hard to go to work after 3 weeks off :n15:l

It's said that time flies.. and it's so true. In no time we'll be expecting holiday of 1393!!!!l

I wish everyone a great 92
:n16:

SCYTHE
04-04-2013, 16:57
New year's holiday is over :n29:..it passed in a blink of an eye.. It's so hard to go to work after 3 weeks off :n15:l

It's said that time flies.. and it's so true. In no time we'll be expecting holiday of 1393!!!!l

I wish everyone a great 92
:n16:

I don't mind the flow of time as long as I stroll in a right direction
Talking about new year, you remind me of one of my friends, Hamid. Although he was a super nerdy, he used to say something at the beginning of every year, which now I realize its merits. He advised us to write down our goals in life in one column and in a column beside it to write your shortcomings that may fail us to reach our goals. Therefore, if you commit yourself to act accordingly, you will have a clear focus throughout the year, and focus=reaching your goals.l
Very excellent advice! l
I for one have decided to improve my skills in some areas, for one thing I really want to improve my conversational skill...And it's my personal conviction to change this weakness in my character to a positive point...I know how to do it and by being persistent and consistent I will find my destiny for sure

- Saman -
11-04-2013, 18:03
@A r c h i
Wish a great year for you too, i hope every thing will work out for the best for you and every one else :)

To add something in the discussion: I think no matter what, and how much life is tough, don't give up and go on, choose your own right direction which is the best for you, what is goings-on in your life...good or bad...earn experience and move on, don't be afraid of trials, do your best as much as possible and you will see, you able to do things that you'd never could.

At last, try to be nice, thins is very important advise, as you can of course!

Hope everyone is doing well, miss yaa!

A r c h i
15-04-2013, 18:49
I don't mind the flow of time as long as I stroll in a right direction
Talking about new year, you remind me of one of my friends, Hamid. Although he was a super nerdy, he used to say something at the beginning of every year, which now I realize its merits. He advised us to write down our goals in life in one column and in a column beside it to write your shortcomings that may fail us to reach our goals. Therefore, if you commit yourself to act accordingly, you will have a clear focus throughout the year, and focus=reaching your goals.l
Very excellent advice! l

I don't remember when, But I'd heard something like what your friend has told you. It's good to write all your hopes and dreams in new year, and at the end of the year evaluate yourself. What goals you have achieved and what you have not.
:This will give us a view of how we spent the past year and how to begin this new year.. I don't do it much because I always forgot:n09:..but now I want to say what my new years' resolutions are

(Write my book ( It's been 2 years that I've decided to write a book, and I haven't done it yet
(loose weight :n02: (that will be always women's first drems

be a better person and a better wife :n01:l

(review my French lessons (I forgot them all

That's all for now, I'll add if I remember:n09:l

@A r c h i
Wish a great year for you too, i hope every thing will work out for the best for you and every one else :)

To add something in the discussion: I think no matter what, and how much life is tough, don't give up and go on, choose your own right direction which is the best for you, what is goings-on in your life...good or bad...earn experience and move on, don't be afraid of trials, do your best as much as possible and you will see, you able to do things that you'd never could.

At last, try to be nice, thins is very important advise, as you can of course!

Hope everyone is doing well, miss yaa!

Thanks for the advice :n16:.. I'll find a right way to follow ..but nowadays life is really tough:n28:!!!!!l

SCYTHE
16-04-2013, 12:56
I don't remember when, But I'd heard something like what your friend has told you. It's good to write all your hopes and dreams in new year, and at the end of the year evaluate yourself. What goals you have achieved and what you have not.
:This will give us a view of how we spent the past year and how to begin this new year.. I don't do it much because I always forgot:n09:..but now I want to say what my new years' resolutions are

(Write my book ( It's been 2 years that I've decided to write a book, and I haven't done it yet
(loose weight :n02: (that will be always women's first drems

be a better person and a better wife :n01:l

(review my French lessons (I forgot them all

That's all for now, I'll add if I remember:n09:l

Thanks for the advice :n16:.. I'll find a right way to follow ..but nowadays life is really tough:n28:!!!!!l
[/LEFT]
You know when I read through your post I've got this impression that you are honest with yourself. And I do not think it's a good quality...Nah... but it's a super cool quality...We are all used to lie to ourselves and sadly these lies keep us deprived and unhappy....I know people who are brutally honest with themselves, actually you could read this from their blazing eyes...the amazing fact about them is that they do not run away and confront the obstacles wholeheartedly, they are not timid or afraid of their problems, the bully people around them or their boss (of course with due respect to you! )l

MR.CART
26-04-2013, 23:43
?What's going on here
?is everybody trying to leave here
?is anyone here at all

im gonna decide go with the other topics if you not be here

i decided to be not being for decide
(that's bullshit)

ملیسا72
11-05-2013, 18:53
سلام من میخوام انگلیش یاد بگیرم

کی به من حاضره انگلیش یاد بده

east&west
11-05-2013, 22:29
My thread got banned again it’s nothing new though ...I’m not mad :n01: I'm only wonder why it took them so long to figure out

Aria1997
12-05-2013, 03:04
Have you ever watched Shameless us ?
One of the best tv shows in the world
you know the action series are only for fun and wasting time
but from the family shows the problems the difficulties you will learn something
it can touch you,it can change you
I don't know if people call me i'm like girls or what , but I watch romance movies and series rather than action ones
sorry if I wrote something false here you can say it to me
it will improve my English
^_^

MR.CART
12-05-2013, 10:59
?can i ask you someting arya
?you live in germany
?what part of it exactly
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] give me something about it to proves me you live there.

east&west
12-05-2013, 13:03
[

you know the action series are only for fun and wasting time

You’d better think twice kid :28: was watching 24 a waste of time?! Or prison break have you watched it only for the fun of it? Both series were most popular and critically acclaimed. A good action movie/TV series is not all about fighting and throwing punches

Have you ever watched Shameless us?
One of the best tv shows in the world

Shameless, Upfront never heard of it but lemme tell you, if you won’t waste your time on some soap opera shit, you’d better save it for something worthy like South Park , Walking Dead and Games of thrones

A r c h i
13-05-2013, 07:58
I believe everyone has a different taste in watching movies or tv series. So you can not judge people by what they watch..one of my relatives watches "two and a half man" in my opinion it's a waste of time, I can't stand even one minute of that movie.. I loved 24 but I really couldn't watch prison break.

I think it's better to watch something rather than nothing!!!!:n02: l

- Saman -
13-05-2013, 09:15
You've got a good poin in there, Archi!

I agree watching 'C grade movies (or tv shows) are "waste of time", but every one desires are different, in case i love to watch Lion King 1994 movie with my neice, or any other classic movies (by myself), that is meant i like to watch movies that is worth to watch and gave me a good memories after watching, i don't watch movies often, but when i do, i would like to seperate the time and enjoy the movie, you know!

Recently i watching Top Gear, starting from season one! Jeremy Clarckson was looking young! So far, episode 6 from the season one is my favorite one! Top Gear is one of best tv show's i have ever seen, i think it is not just about the car, it is about the what the people with that car can do!

east&west
13-05-2013, 10:05
You've got a good poin in there, Archi!

I agree watching 'C grade movies (or tv shows) are "waste of time", but every one desires are different, in case i love to watch Lion King 1994 movie with my neice, or any other classic movies (by myself), that is meant i like to watch movies that is worth to watch and gave me a good memories after watching, i don't watch movies often, but when i do, i would like to seperate the time and enjoy the movie, you know!

Recently i watching Top Gear, starting from season one! Jeremy Clarckson was looking young! So far, episode 6 from the season one is my favorite one! Top Gear is one of best tv show's i have ever seen, i think it is not just about the car, it is about the what the people with that car can do!

Dude The Lion King was a masterpiece and it’s been nominated for 4 Golden Globe Awards, of course it brings you back good memories. everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but they are not entitled to their own facts

- Saman -
25-05-2013, 18:44
Of course, but that's not my point, though i would like to watch awarded movies, but not at all, i didn't watch Slumdog Millionaire but Lord of Rings? Hall yes! That was one of my favorite movies and i own the Extended DVD Version, really fun to watch!

Anyway there are many favorites for me to pick and watch, but i don't have much time!

How's every one? Hope you are doing okay :)

mjorh
26-05-2013, 10:31
[

You’d better think twice kid :28: was watching 24 a waste of time?! Or prison break have you watched it only for the fun of it? Both series were most popular and critically acclaimed. A good action movie/TV series is not all about fighting and throwing punches

Shameless, Upfront never heard of it but lemme tell you, if you won’t waste your time on some soap opera shit, you’d better save it for something worthy like South Park , Walking Dead and Games of thrones

Say a little about 24 , have heard that the ending was a mess n pissed off every one ...

How's every one? Hope you are doing okay

!Man there is no good feeling in hell
?So lets jus pretend ....yeah i'm fine ....how about u
? Btw u DO really thing ur livin in Persion Empire
Persion Empire my ass ...that was a long ago n now there ain't even ashes of that glorious empire

3Dmajid
26-05-2013, 10:43
!Man there is no good feeling in hell
?So lets jus pretend ....yeah i'm fine ....how about u

"hell" ...
its really the best word to define my f***ing country.
i am enjoying my f***ing life !!

here be alive has more expensive than die !
i have some targets and i don't know can i reach them or not

because in here only can see darkness feature for my self

really Hamid ... have you purpose in you'r life ?

- Saman -
26-05-2013, 12:29
@mojrh

For me, not great not worst, just surviving though! Good to know that but however with the not pleasant situation that we have in this country, we are lving here, so we have to deal with what we have, you know what i am mean.

About that, i know, The Persian Empire is always been a dream for me and I really like to live within imperial age that we had long time ago, i meant like go back in the time, right after Cyrus and just never left...also i am always proud of being Persian but whatever it is now, and i always want to see that glorious image with being in The Persian Empire in fancy, hope you understand my point in there.

@3Dmajid

Like i said, but it's not about where we live or where we want to live, it's about what we can do with what we have got, there are countries and people are living in the worst situation than us, think about that.

Also i have to say, i am not happy with current circumstances, if there is probable and i am able to do so, move to other place that i always like to being there, (i am not telling the name here) and have a better life, but unfortunately that is not possible, at least for now.

Anyway, listen to cultural music at the moment, what are you listen, guys?

east&west
26-05-2013, 13:41
Anyway, listen to cultural music at the moment, what are you listen, guys

for now I'm dancing with queen of califonia and it goes like this

Goodbye cold, goodbye rain
Goodbye sorrow, goodbye shame
I'm headed out west with my headphones on
Loading a flight with a song in the back of my soul
No one knows ...:8:

supermax15
26-05-2013, 13:43
سلام:n18:
اینجا چرا همه انگلیسی مینویسید؟

east&west
26-05-2013, 13:49
سلام:n18:
اینجا چرا همه انگلیسی مینویسید؟

CUZ IT'S ENGLISH SECTION GENIUS

3Dmajid
26-05-2013, 13:56
Like i said, but it's not about where we live or where we want to live, it's about what we can do with what we have got, there are countries and people are living in the worst situation than us, think about that.

i am sure in here, every body that have got some things can do a lots of work, a lots of successfully because i believe that Iranian wit is really great
but some feature limit them and doesn't allow them to do work correctly
so they want to go
they must go ... to improvement
here can't get enough money ... can't life safe & easy ...
i am afraid that i am living here :n15:

there are countries and people are living in the worst situation than us, think about that.

think about what ?!!
about compare my internet speed to other countries ?
or compare my country money with other ?
or my limited religion ?

i only can thanks god because enemy attack isn't upon my country yet

Anyway, listen to cultural music at the moment, what are you listen, guys?

i usually listen to Mohsen Chavoshi or Pouya Bayati ...
i think they are the best singers of iran

east&west
26-05-2013, 15:05
i only can thanks god because enemy attack isn't upon my country yet

Enemy attack, What Enemy :n13:The biggest enemy you should face or deal with in life is no one but yourself

3Dmajid
26-05-2013, 17:49
Enemy attack, What Enemy :n13:The biggest enemy you should face or deal with in life is no one but yourself

maybe ... but i am not my enemy !

i love my self :n17:

mjorh
26-05-2013, 18:23

He meant Americans MR philosophy
Saman @

Gotcha.

east&west
29-05-2013, 22:35
this conversation is far from over :33:don't stop talking

mjorh
30-05-2013, 11:49
!Look at the avatar of urs Dani ...ain't ur kinda style D

!,Lets change it 2 the annoucment of Xboxone platform which pissed every core gamer off with all that TV bullshits n stuff

?Whats ur impression

!Xbone

MR.CART
30-05-2013, 15:07
hey mjorh
?how ya doing in VG247
?what the FAK is going on there
!last time that i took a look at that i saw some sons of bitches that they were advocating fuc*ing iran

mjorh
30-05-2013, 20:20
hey mjorh
?how ya doing in VG247
?what the fuck is going on there
!last time that i took a look at that i saw some sons of bitches that they were advocating fuc*ing iran

Me n my friend tried to show what da hell is goin on here ....how we're suffering n stuff...we did a great a job i think ....D!

east&west
30-05-2013, 22:33
!Look at the avatar of urs Dani ...ain't ur kinda style D

Don’t talk about styles with me kid, the last thing I want to hear is you talking about my style :n05: y’all know my swagger is tight

mjorh
30-05-2013, 23:48
Don’t talk about styles with me kid, the last thing I want to hear is you talking about my style :n05: y’all know my swagger is tight

!Chiil out the swagger-tight man

:answer the goddamn question

!,Lets change it 2 the annoucment of Xboxone platform which pissed every core gamer off with all that TV bullshits n stuff

?Whats ur impression

east&west
31-05-2013, 09:45
!Chiil out the swagger-tight man

:answer the goddamn question

?Whats ur impression

You want me to knock a high tech 600$ console that I would never dream of buying :sq_11: ... ARE U 4 REAL

mjorh
31-05-2013, 12:54
You want me to knock a high tech 600$ console that I would never dream of buying :sq_11: ... ARE U 4 REAL

!I'm not saying either u wanna buy that...... or not ....jus wanna know how u see that
!Its region locked btw n no can use it in Iran

east&west
31-05-2013, 14:56
!I'm not saying either u wanna buy that .... or not ....jus wanna know how u see that
!Its region locked btw n no can use it in Iran

I can’t see ....:17:besides X1 is not even on the market yet, What do you expect me to say .....can’t do that only by seeing some pictures. I should play with it first

mjorh
31-05-2013, 21:52
I can’t see ....besides X1 is not even on the market yet, What do you expect me to say .....can’t do that only by seeing some pictures. I should play with it first

Goddamn it man , why u r tryin 2 complicate things n stuff ,there are too many infos outhere about this console man ,i wanted 2 know whats ur impression of these stuff n MS presentation
!Btw lets change it again ...hmmm....suggest a topic

east&west
01-06-2013, 08:27
Goddamn it man , why u r tryin 2 complicate things n stuff ,there are too many infos outhere about this console man ,i wanted 2 know whats ur impression of these stuff n MS presentation
!Btw lets change it again ...hmmm....suggest a topic

Ok …whatever !!! Let’s talk about the latest news on Iran, Us lifted ban on mobile phones and software for Iran! :26: HELL YEAH

mjorh
01-06-2013, 09:25
Ok …whatever !!! Let’s talk about the latest news on Iran, Us lifted ban on mobile phones and software for Iran! :26: HELL YEAH

!You've gotta be kidding me:n04:

?How the hell that happened

danial_848
01-06-2013, 10:03
Because the sanctions on mobile phones and laptops were actually hitting American companies, rather than Iranian govt. We were buying similar hardware from Asian companies. Tehran black market did a great job to bypass the sanctions, BTW. haha

east&west
01-06-2013, 13:05
Because the sanctions on mobile phones and laptops were actually hitting American companies, rather than Iranian govt. We were buying similar hardware from Asian companies. Tehran black market did a great job to bypass the sanctions, BTW. haha

I don’t think so; :n15:it has nothing to do with USA financial troubles, Apple sales-profit is high enough without Iran’s market .After 2009 USA couldn’t deny this fact that the best way to counter regime’s media crackdown is giving people of Iran more communication access. however lifting this sanction can lower cell prices in Iran

danial_848
01-06-2013, 18:02
I don’t think so; :n15:it has nothing to do with USA financial troubles, Apple sales-profit is high enough without Iran’s market .After 2009 USA couldn’t deny this fact that the best way to counter regime’s media crackdown is giving people of Iran more communication access.

You're partly right, but regarding communication access, I don't think our communications are really relied on American iPads etc.! Anyways, the truth is that they don't give sh!t for Iranian people, or else they wouldn't illogically sanction us, which is just actually hitting Iranian people not the govt.

however lifting this sanction can lower cell prices in Iran

Yeah, I look forward to it.