PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : Chat room

صفحه ها : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39

Aria1997
25-01-2012, 23:31
you two are really buggin me:19:...what's wrong with you...we all know that you two are the English masters here

but as ever said...two kings dont stay in a land at the same time...so keep fightin and we keep enjoyin you:5:

yes i hate these too .. please write english standard and completely ... this topic wants to be useful:40:

SAMCRO
25-01-2012, 23:42
yes i hate these too .. please write english standard and completely ... this topic wants to be useful:40:
Look At The title man ...this is chat room !

east&west
26-01-2012, 09:13
FFS stop overreacting ,:31: I was JK

east&west
26-01-2012, 11:30
Don't speak to fools; they scorn the wisdom of your words

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

nafare_aval
26-01-2012, 21:19
again weekend is coming...do you have something planned for tomorrow??hanging out with friends or

take out your fiancee,...such these stuff??or just staying home and see gaps of wall

Lord-Babak
26-01-2012, 23:43
:31: ! I arranged a private cinema for tomorrow afternoon with some of my friends and family members

SA3EDLORD
27-01-2012, 00:08
wtf are you doing here babak? [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

- Saman -
27-01-2012, 12:36
:31: ! I arranged a private cinema for tomorrow afternoon with some of my friends and family members

And what kinda of movie you are going to watch?

Don't tell me it is a drama movie, and between of girls!, not so manly you know!

I may watch a good movie for today too, no idea what is in the tv for today, at last I am only watch movies in HD quality and just looking to EPG of tv channel and select my program, mostly I am watching my favorites shows, or documentary or an animation movie, almost fun!

Forgot to said it's Friday! Hope every one has a good day.

Saman

Lord-Babak
27-01-2012, 13:09
And what kinda of movie you are going to watch?

Don't tell me it is a drama movie, and between of girls!, not so manly you know!

I may watch a good movie for today too, no idea what is in the tv for today, at last I am only watch movies in HD quality and just looking to EPG of tv channel and select my program, mostly I am watching my favorites shows, or documentary or an animation movie, almost fun!

Forgot to said it's Friday! Hope every one has a good day.

Saman

:31:! Fuck No
maybe we watch God Father Or taxi driver or one flew over or :d ... something like deeez
:31:! historical movies ya know

sepid12ir
27-01-2012, 14:16
Dear friends
I gotta say that due to rules here, posts with just few words will be deleted :D

wot's the problem with drama ones ?! :d u really think they'r girlish ?!
most of the admired 'n awarded movies are dramas

:5:

- Saman -
27-01-2012, 14:32
:31:! Fuck No
maybe we watch God Father Or taxi driver or one flew over or :d ... something like deeez
:31:! historical movies ya know

Good to knows!

I can't image watching movies with some girls, just I can't take the drama, when you want to watch a historical movie, she like to watch romance movie, now what? Maybe we should watch Helen of Troy! It is drama and history! Never better

I watch God Father many times, was absolute one of best trilogy I've ever seen (take note said trilogy) perfect act from Al Pacino, he's great actor!

Well, unfortunately I haven't any choice but for today or tomorrow, but on next days I can watch Gandhi movie, saw it a long time ago, I think best time to watch it again and refresh my memories, run time is over 3h and must be get ready for a lot of pop corns too!

So you didn't actually tell about what is the movie you are going to see?

Edit:

Dear friends
I gotta say that due to rules here, posts with just few words will be deleted :D

wot's the problem with drama ones ?! :d u really think they'r girlish ?!
most of the admired 'n awarded movies are dramas

:5:

No worry about dear supervisor!I know about the rules, but you know I am speaking too much! (some times), hehe

Not exactly problem, and not about that girlish, just when I want to watch a drama film, I have to take suitable time for watch, maybe with friends, maybe alone, maybe on the evening or night, just for I won't watch any movie, and waste my time of course, only watching great movies or advised by a friend, or it had some reward and deserved to watch.

I'll hope you understand my point in here.

I like to ask: What is your last good movie you watched?

Mine was King Kong 2005 and like I've said plan to watch Gandhi movie on next week, and I don't actually doesn't have much time for seen movies on every day.

And hello btw and hows going ?

Lord-Babak
27-01-2012, 15:02
I watch God Father many times, was absolute one of best trilogy I've ever see

i just watched the god father 1972.
at the end of the first episode i hated micheal !
he became someone dishonest. i liked marlon brandos rule as god father so much more
so id never watched next episodes !

I can't image watching movies with some girls, just I can't take the drama, when you want to watch a historical movie, she like to watch romance movie

not all of the girls are romance movies fans ! but most of them are ! :D that cant be refused :D

+

? have you seen manotos top 100 memorable quotes
the winner quote was ridicules !

i make him an offer he cant refuse
i thought the shining will win
the scene that jack nicholson sais : here is johney

what do yo think ?

- Saman -
27-01-2012, 16:07
i just watched the god father 1972.
at the end of the first episode i hated micheal !
he became someone dishonest. i liked marlon brandos rule as god father so much more
so id never watched next episodes !

not all of the girls are romance movies fans ! but most of them are ! :D that cant be refused :D

+

? have you seen manotos top 100 memorable quotes
the winner quote was ridicules !

i make him an offer he cant refuse
i thought the shining will win
the scene that jack nicholson sais : here is johney

what do yo think ?

I've seen all of them, but I can't exactly remember story of them now, and yes you are right, he (Al Pacino) has been changed after become godfather, his personality the same, but he had to do things that is unlikely for his around people (even for him), so you cannot expect more then from a godfather

I think Marlon Brando role was just fantastic, he's actually made a character (Vito Corleone) that is still alive even after years, he's true actor.

I think maybe you should change your mind and watch the other episodes too, those are great movies.

Yes, I can relate but most of them yes, woman's are sensitive, just sometimes overacting!

I didn't saw that movie but adding to watch list, I think it's interesting but before I've should watch a trailer from that movie you are talking.

Well my today free time is over! I'll catch you later Babak and Sepid, see you soon guys!

Saman

Lord-Babak
27-01-2012, 21:14
I didn't saw that movie but adding to watch list, I think it's interesting but before I've should watch a trailer from that movie you are talking.

! you've gotta be kidding me

! i wonder if someone haven't watched the shining and says i like movies

nafare_aval
28-01-2012, 22:46
be the change you wanna see in the world...

a famous sentence from someone who i cant remember the name:13:

but its really astonishing and simple as well

east&west
29-01-2012, 20:51
Hey fellas.. isn't there any computer wiz in here to help me I jus reinistalled win 7 and now can't lunch some :angry: of applictions plus my games ! it's such a pain in tha ass

Sha7ab
29-01-2012, 20:58
Hey fellas.. isn't there any computer wiz in here to help me I jus reinistalled win 7 and now can't lunch some :angry: of applictions plus my games ! it's such a pain in tha ass

Well dude there can be a lot of reasons. maybe a virus, a registry problem or anything else. you should point out what is the problem exactly with your application. Do you get any error in running your installed games or what?

east&west
29-01-2012, 21:18
? do you know what the f@ck it means

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error

BQ : I can't Install L.A Noire ..too ..it's my fav game :angry: and I wanna fuckin play it

Sha7ab
29-01-2012, 21:39
? do you know what the f@ck it means

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error

BQ : I can't Install L.A Noire ..too ..it's my fav game :angry: and I wanna fuckin play it

try this, maybe it works

click on Start
Control Panel
Look for Internet Options Icon and Double Click on it..
Then you will have this window called Internet Properties which has 7 tabs...
click on the last tab "ADVANCED"
then click on RESTORE ADVANCED SETTINGS
then click on Default Settings
then on Reset which is below Restore Advanced settings... and thats it...

If it doesn't work

go also in programs Tab
and Disable the Complementary modules in Setting Complementary modules

east&west
29-01-2012, 22:16
try this, maybe it works

click on Start
Control Panel
Look for Internet Options Icon and Double Click on it..
Then you will have this window called Internet Properties which has 7 tabs...
click on the last tab "ADVANCED"
then click on RESTORE ADVANCED SETTINGS
then click on Default Settings
then on Reset which is below Restore Advanced settings... and thats it...

If it doesn't work

go also in programs Tab
and Disable the Complementary modules in Setting Complementary modules

.... :20: Thnx , But it got no business with IE

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

Sha7ab
29-01-2012, 23:05
.... :20: Thnx , But it got no business with IE

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

Then maybe you gotta instal you OS once again or repair it.

قاهر - Gahir
02-02-2012, 23:25
First , In the name of ALLAH
Hi there ... everybody ! ...
when i see u here ,just Like one statement of Pre-Intermediate book : " A rush of Guilt ran through me , that i feebly confess to my tardiness ! " ...

it will be great gladness to me to join the joy

no body knows what other guys want to say in their own mind ... please make up your mind to making up your reminds
Thanks u , Gahir ... In persia pronounced like : Cairo
and Then , Excuse me for my bad English
Thanks u a lot !

Lord-Babak
04-02-2012, 23:15
! Hey guyzz

! I was just wondering :d if someone could translate the Specified lines of this lyric

i can’t tell you what it really is
i can only tell you what it feels like
and right now it’s a steel knife in my windpipe
i can’t breathe but i still fight while i can fight
as long as the wrong feels right it’s like i’m in flight
high off my love drunk from my hate
it’s like i’m huffin’ paint and i love it the more i suffer, i suffocate
and right before i’m about to drown, she resuscitates me, she fuckin’ hates me
and i love it, wait, where you goin’?
i’m leavin’ you, no you ain’t come back
we’re runnin’ right back, here we go again
so insane, cause when it’s goin’ good its goin’ great
i’m superman with the wind in his back, she’s Lois Lane
but when its bad its awful, i feel so ashamed i snap
whose that dude? i don’t even know his name
i laid hands on her
i never stoop so low again
i guess i don’t know my own strength

you ever love somebody so much you can barely breathe
when you with em you meet and neither one of you even know what hit em
got that warm fuzzy feeling
yeah them chills used to get em
now you’re getting fuckin’ sick of lookin’ at em
you swore you’d never hit em, never do nothin’ to hurt em
now you’re in each other’s face spewin’ venom in your words when you spit em
you push pull each other’s hair
scratch claw hit em throw em down pin em
so lost in the moments when you’re in em
it’s the rage that’s the culprit, controls ya both,
so they say it’s best to go your seperate ways
guess that they don’t know ya
cause today that was yesterday
yesterday is over, it’s a different day
sound like broken records playin’ over
but you promised her next time you’ll show restraint
you don’t get another chance
life is no nintendo game, but you lied again,
now you get to watch her leave out the window
guess that’s why they call it window pain

now i know we said things, did things, that we didn’t mean
and we fall back into the same patterns, same routine
but your temper’s just as bad as mine is, you’re the same as me
when it comes to love you’re just as blinded
baby please come back, it wasn’t you, baby it was me
maybe our relationship isn’t as crazy as it seems
maybe that’s what happens when a tornado meets a volcano
all i know is i love you too much to walk away though
come inside, pick up the bags off the sidewalk
don’t you hear sincerity in my voice when i talk?
told you this is my fault, look me in the eyeball
next time i’m pissed ill aim my fist at the drywall
next time there won’t be no next time
i apologize even though i know its lies
i’m tired of the games i just want her back
i know i’m a liar if she ever tries to fuckin’ leave again
i’ma tie her to the bed and set this house on fire

A M ! N
05-02-2012, 01:21
! Hey guyzz

! I was just wondering :d if someone could translate the Specified lines of this lyric

one of my fave raps

! i can rap this as fast as u can imagine without any goofs same Eminem does

shahin_mp3
05-02-2012, 03:27
Hi ............... :31:

قاهر - Gahir
05-02-2012, 10:22
Hey Lord-Babak ,If you put here your original music we can judge better
it's rather difficult to recognize what the singer wants to say in the letter case , Especially in the Slum language songs

قاهر - Gahir
05-02-2012, 10:32
and Hi to everybody in this place ... egregiously to Shahin_MP3
best regards to u and it shall be nice to congratulate

nafare_aval
05-02-2012, 15:03
ireally like that song...and have a lot of memories...both bitter and sweet...when i listen to it...my soul flies

Aria1997
05-02-2012, 15:19
Hi Everybody .... im glad to see you again :31:

nafare_aval
05-02-2012, 22:36
Hi Everybody .... im glad to see you again :31:

just come and go and saying hello???:46:...come on dude...put some challenging words in order to

get us confused in our English and make our brains to produce some phosphore for learning new things

Sha7ab
06-02-2012, 01:24
just come and go and saying hello???:46:...come on dude...put some challenging words in order to

get us confused in our English and make our brains to produce some phosphore for learning new things

well dude it seems that you are fluent enough in English basis including writing and reading so how someone can possibly challenge you with words? :D
Has anyone ever translated a novel? i'm doing so and it's pretty exhausting!

nafare_aval
06-02-2012, 08:43
well dude it seems that you are fluent enough in English basis including writing and reading so how someone can possibly challenge you with words? :D
Has anyone ever translated a novel? i'm doing so and it's pretty exhausting!

:5:well to challenge me by words you can put ones that are related to martial or military tools

such as:sword,dagger,poniard and etc:21:

i havent but i'm sure its really a practical way for learning details of this language...good luck friend

Lord-Babak
06-02-2012, 13:58
one of my fave raps

! i can rap this as fast as u can imagine without any goofs same Eminem does

! Me too

? where is our dude east&west

! I think he could help

M i L @ D
07-02-2012, 14:30
Hi guys... !

I'm wanna show more brave from myself... and practice writing and grammer in this topic.
I think it's a good idea, because I have really silly mistakes in Grammer and I do not know how can fixe it....
(I read "American Headway" - "Tactics For Listening" - "Vocabulary In Use" every day for 7 hours, but I think it's not enough)
I must use everything I know in conversations to know what I'm know ! : )

anyway, U think is it a go0d idea or u have something else for me?

sry if I had mistakes
tnx

nafare_aval
07-02-2012, 22:47
Hi guys... !

I'm wanna show more brave from myself... and practice writing and grammer in this topic.
I think it's a good idea, because I have really silly mistakes in Grammer and I do not know how can fixe it....
(I read "American Headway" - "Tactics For Listening" - "Vocabulary In Use" every day for 7 hours, but I think it's not enough)
I must use everything I know in conversations to know what I'm know ! : )

anyway, U think is it a go0d idea or u have something else for me?

sry if I had mistakes
tnx

well there is a well-known sentence that says:practice makes perfect and as i see you're doing good

buddy...may i ask that how long it is that you've been learning English??just want to know

and you should know the best way of learning this sweet language is to repeat it from all angels,

i mean in vocabulary,in grammar,in idioms and collocations,in listening,watching movies and etc...

if you give me more info maybe i could help more about your method of your studying

M i L @ D
08-02-2012, 01:43
well there is a well-known sentence that says:practice makes perfect and as i see you're doing good

buddy...may i ask that how long it is that you've been learning English??just want to know

and you should know the best way of learning this sweet language is to repeat it from all angels,

i mean in vocabulary,in grammar,in idioms and collocations,in listening,watching movies and etc...

if you give me more info maybe i could help more about your method of your studying

First of all, thnx for your care... !
and well... I really don't know how can I answer u. I mean all of us have some English courses and classes from our childhood...
But if you wanna know when I really started it, it's about 6 or 7 month ago... !
I went to some English classes and I spend about 2 million Toman, but I thought their method doesn't work... so 2 month I just did something like Translate movies and series subtitle and listened to music and etc...
But about 2 weeks ago, my uncle that have a PHD in English Language(?) said "I teach u academy English in 6 month and u can use this from other countries and universities"
but the problem is he's in another city and he checke me with Skype from the internet when I was finish the bo0ks that he told me to read... (I introduced the books in upper post.)
but I thought I need somewhere or someone to talks, to use what I know and be more active.
so I chose here...

sry it was too long...
well, it was my story
: )

nafare_aval
09-02-2012, 14:11
First of all, thnx for your care... !
and well... I really don't know how can I answer u. I mean all of us have some English courses and classes from our childhood...
But if you wanna know when I really started it, it's about 6 or 7 month ago... !
I went to some English classes and I spend about 2 million Toman, but I thought their method doesn't work... so 2 month I just did something like Translate movies and series subtitle and listened to music and etc...
But about 2 weeks ago, my uncle that have a PHD in English Language(?) said "I teach u academy English in 6 month and u can use this from other countries and universities"
but the problem is he's in another city and he checke me with Skype from the internet when I was finish the bo0ks that he told me to read... (I introduced the books in upper post.)
but I thought I need somewhere or someone to talks, to use what I know and be more active.
so I chose here...

sry it was too long...
well, it was my story
: )

drama story:46:but seriously for me its like yo but a little different...that i allocate every single day

of week just to a book...for example on saturdays i study idioms and collocations,on sundays

i study grammar and so on...and i watch movie and do the listening every day along with them

and beside them i really care about my accent and check the pronounciation of every

word i learn new

- Saman -
10-02-2012, 12:46
hey guys!

It's another Friday, sounds boring for me, thinking just a lazy day and spend time with my own, except resting nothing special for today.

How about you guys?

nafare_aval
10-02-2012, 22:35
hey guys!

It's another Friday, sounds boring for me, thinking just a lazy day and spend time with my own, except resting nothing special for today.

How about you guys?

there are lots of things you can do:5::take a walk outside:15:...going to the park:33:...give a friend a call:25:

hang out with close relatives:7:...smoke blow by blow:3:...thank God we have too many amusements to attend

i'm wondered how you can say you have nothing to do in spite of full-fun places we have in this fairy city:24:

- Saman -
10-02-2012, 23:42
there are lots of things you can do:5::take a walk outside:15:...going to the park:33:...give a friend a call:25:

hang out with close relatives:7:...smoke blow by blow:3:...thank God we have too many amusements to attend

i'm wondered how you can say you have nothing to do in spite of full-fun places we have in this fairy city:24:

lol!

Actually I have tiresome week, so only just resting, didn't much more, you know some times just doing nothing instead of something is the best can do!

Right now it's almost midnight and surfing the forum, probably going bed after minutes, so see you later guys!

Saman

nafare_aval
11-02-2012, 11:08
lol!

Actually I have tiresome week, so only just resting, didn't much more, you know some times just doing nothing instead of something is the best can do!

Right now it's almost midnight and surfing the forum, probably going bed after minutes, so see you later guys!

Saman

have nice dreams man...but before going to bed have a cup of hot chocolate milk to perfect your

boring day...maybe it soothes you...give it a try,even though while im writing this you're sleeping:13:

east&west
12-02-2012, 22:45
Whitney Houston

R.I.P

We Will Always Love You:37: :11:

I will always Love You
If I should stay
I would only be in your way
So I'll go but I know
I'll think of you every step of the way
And I will always love you
I will always love you
You, you, my darling you (mmmh)
Bittersweet Memories
That is all I'm taking with me
So goodbye, please don't cry
We both know I'm not what you
You need
And I will always love you
I will always love you
-- Saxophon --
I hope life treats you kind
And I hope you have all you dreamed of
And I wish to you joy and happiness
But above all this, I wish to you love
And I will always love youu
I will always love you
I will always love you
I will always love you
I will always love you
I will always love you
You, darling I love you
Oh, I'll always, I'll always love you (oo-oo)

JING3LKHAN
17-02-2012, 19:13
HI guys .....Is anyone here who is participated in Teaching Field and The M.A intrance exam this friday?

Aria1997
17-02-2012, 19:19
My heaaaaaaaaaaaaart is broooken :41:

JING3LKHAN
17-02-2012, 19:24
My heaaaaaaaaaaaaart is broooken :41:

HEY what happend PAl?:40:

Aria1997
17-02-2012, 19:28
she doesnt love meee :41:

i want to cry

JING3LKHAN
17-02-2012, 19:41
she doesnt love meee :41:

i want to cry

Other sort of SHE s doesnt love me TOO but I still laugh you know:31::10:

Aria1997
17-02-2012, 20:07
no im not understood what you said

anyway i dont feel good

SCYTHE
17-02-2012, 23:26
no im not understood what you said

anyway i dont feel good
Time will heal your wounds, turn back from where you have traversed and start again or choose another path

Aria1997
17-02-2012, 23:32
Time will heal your wounds, turn back from where you have traversed and start again or choose another path

thank you
:20:
i think i have to forget her

any way its hard ... very very hard for me

CRIS Joon CR7
18-02-2012, 15:39
hi...
what is the aim of this topic?

Aria1997
18-02-2012, 15:59
you can write what you want

i wanna write about my broken heart ... no body believes me

CRIS Joon CR7
18-02-2012, 16:06

it's good
you are in germany
this is very good
but us....:41:

Dark Shine
18-02-2012, 16:37
There's a kid outside, shouting, playing. It doesn't care about time. It doesn't know about time. It shouts and it plays and thinks time is forever. You were once that kid.
From A Book And I Dont Remember It's Name :D
It was about Health

Sha7ab
18-02-2012, 16:37

write it dude. there are people who can believe you cuz they're suffering from the same pain

Aria1997
18-02-2012, 17:13
write it dude. there are people who can believe you cuz they're suffering from the same pain

thx all

yeah same pain

its not worse as when you know your love has a boyfriend

it hurts !!! :41:

JING3LKHAN
19-02-2012, 16:25
PAl its not just you who suffers from this pain ...happend to me once you know!.but its just you youre self who can change the prosedure by just siting aside and crying and regret for what you cant acheave or just be strong like me ' forget everything and look more positive toword future....Man world iis not just a tiny place . just try to forget her ...thats all :40:

lovelykid
19-02-2012, 21:18
hi everybody!:8: I'm mohammad reza. i was here long time ago, actually before i go to military service but now i finish that and i find a job and i come back again! :31: wow! well what's the subject? are you talking about love and loosing the person you love?! actually i passed this period of life a few years ago and i'm not emotinal anymore and i'm a logical person now! but i can it was a good period of my life! only god knows how many nights i couldn't sleep at night:18:! it was really beautiful feeling:11:

Aria1997
19-02-2012, 23:04
hi everybody!:8: I'm mohammad reza. i was here long time ago, actually before i go to military service but now i finish that and i find a job and i come back again! :31: wow! well what's the subject? are you talking about love and loosing the person you love?! actually i passed this period of life a few years ago and i'm not emotinal anymore and i'm a logical person now! but i can it was a good period of my life! only god knows how many nights i couldn't sleep at night:18:! it was really beautiful feeling:11:

here we have no subject :D

tell us what have you done in you military thing :D:31:

lovelykid
20-02-2012, 07:34
here we have no subject :D

tell us what have you done in you military thing :D:31:

OK! my friend, military service waste at least 3 years of my life and i don't want even to think about it!:2: let me suggest another topic for chatting. maybe talking about marriage can be good because it's a big problem for me now and maybe you can help me. actually i have a good condition for marriage now like house , car , job , ... but i don't know how can i find my soul-mate!? . :31: believe me i was looking for more than a year in traditional custom and modern ways like internet and so on but i couldn't find her :41: you know in my age, 27,being lonely is a big problem for me because i live a lone and almost all my close friend get married . i need someone and with this society i don't know what i must to do? is here anyone to have the same problem? or is anybody can give me a guide :11

Aria1997
20-02-2012, 11:37
OK! my friend, military service waste at least 3 years of my life and i don't want even to think about it!:2: let me suggest another topic for chatting. maybe talking about marriage can be good because it's a big problem for me now and maybe you can help me. actually i have a good condition for marriage now like house , car , job , ... but i don't know how can i find my soul-mate!? . :31: believe me i was looking for more than a year in traditional custom and modern ways like internet and so on but i couldn't find her :41: you know in my age, 27,being lonely is a big problem for me because i live a lone and almost all my close friend get married . i need someone and with this society i don't know what i must to do? is here anyone to have the same problem? or is anybody can give me a guide :11

Hi

ok we dont talk about military service :31:
you know what im just 15 years old and i cant give some advice :31:
but i think your mother can find a good girl for you because mothers are smart in finding someone :40:

lovelykid
20-02-2012, 14:56
Hi

ok we dont talk about military service :31:
you know what im just 15 years old and i cant give some advice :31:
but i think your mother can find a good girl for you because mothers are smart in finding someone :40:

Thanks about your advice but unfortunately my mother was a teacher for more than 35 years! and she know almost all my city's girls or their mothers!:41: can you believe it?! but as i said unfortunately she can't find a good one for me and i don't know why. i mean she suggest me a few cases but they weren't the person i want:41: so i disappointed from her because we have different tastes and opinion about a girl. she Giving priority to some items that isn't much important for me and vice versa :41:

Aria1997
20-02-2012, 16:44
Thanks about your advice but unfortunately my mother was a teacher for more than 35 years! and she know almost all my city's girls or their mothers!:41: can you believe it?! but as i said unfortunately she can't find a good one for me and i don't know why. i mean she suggest me a few cases but they weren't the person i want:41: so i disappointed from her because we have different tastes and opinion about a girl. she Giving priority to some items that isn't much important for me and vice versa :41:

oh god
its a huge problem
can you wait longer ?
or you can go to a foreign country
!!!

lovelykid
20-02-2012, 22:55
oh god
its a huge problem
can you wait longer ?
or you can go to a foreign country
!!!

waiting until when? my hair is getting white like my teeth! :18:
and about immegration i have to say i don't think i can leave my country for a lot of reasons
forget it! you tell me about your life in germany :11:

nafare_aval
25-02-2012, 14:53
hi guys...whats up???as you know i've been absent almost a week due to our moving in to a new apartment

anyway...what are u talking about???i just read the last post and realized you're talking about immigration

i think everybody would immigrate if he /she could do so...but many people dont have the possibilities for it

Aria1997
25-02-2012, 18:56
sorry all ive forget the topic

45% of immegration in germany is from iran did you know ?
its a hard situation there

what do you want to know about here ?

avator20002000
26-02-2012, 19:03
I'm tired of living in iran,how about you guys?
it....!

nafare_aval
26-02-2012, 22:35
i found a new goal yesterday to achieve in the future...i hope it to be carried out by me...you know i can not

mention it clearly coz i dont want it to be revealed till its not completed...but its related to computer arts

somehow:5:

Aria1997
28-02-2012, 16:52
Hi guuuuuuuuuys

i havte to go to dentist for my brother today
and when i come back

i will play League of legends

and ya?

east&west
29-02-2012, 18:35
Hey kidz! Long time no C …. Been busy lately, away from college and bullshits , and free from anxiety for 2 weeks ,beating new games … u know when it comes 2 playin I’m sucha game addict sry I can’t help it :27: now let’s talk about games that I’ve beaten recently

Trine 2
BF 3
L.A Noire
Skyrim
Darkness II … I did it less than 15h..that’s hell of a record
Alan Wake

Aria1997
29-02-2012, 18:59
hey thats cool games

i have these but i havnt enough time to play

mjorh
29-02-2012, 19:21
BF3 is one of the best FPS games ive ever played ....its Graphic is fantastic and admirable....its Story is not satisfying at all...how ever for me was a unique experience bcos as u know we attack Tehran....its Gameplay ...hmmmm Good but could be better ....and its sound design ...is Briliant and Exhilarating ...!
LA NOIRE ...just in one word : Unique
ive written a Review 4 this Game recently ...:

Skyrim ....the Best RPG of 2011

Alan Wake....Strong Atmosphere
if u want we can talk more and expertly

east&west
01-03-2012, 08:07
Skyrim was the most overrated game of 2011 :13:

mjorh
01-03-2012, 10:39
Skyrim deserves every attention ...
for me the best RPG is Mass Effect Series...

nafare_aval
01-03-2012, 14:55
i dont know why i've never been interested in RPG even though i havent played many of them but

i want to give skyrim a try...hope to change my mind

Aria1997
01-03-2012, 16:07
i dont like RPG games ... its boring to walk 3 hours in a row :D

but i prefer to play FPS than RPG !

CRIS Joon CR7
01-03-2012, 16:32

yeah you right:20:
but not all of them
DE Human Revelation was a rpg but i enjoyed from that very much:8:

mjorh
01-03-2012, 21:54
yeah you right:20:
but not all of them
DE Human Revelation was a rpg but i enjoyed from that very much:8:

DE Human Revelation was not an RPG ....it was an Action Rpg....

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Its not just walking around ...U can do lots of things in An Rpg Game...but yeah its a little Boring at the same time Interesting!

mjorh
01-03-2012, 22:02
i dont know why i've never been interested in RPG even though i havent played many of them but

IT WILL...,.I reccommend Every One 2 play MASS EFFECT 3 that is a Action RPG Game...surely ull be a fan of this Genre!

swastika
01-03-2012, 22:26

it sure won't;)

east&west
01-03-2012, 22:26
Neva had a battle on earth but it feels good 2 b home,:31:I’mma beat tha shyt outta reaperz this time

Aria1997
01-03-2012, 22:38
WE fight for freedom

mjorh
01-03-2012, 23:22
it sure won't;)

Y??? Skyrim is Different ..believe me!:31:

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

WE fight for freedom

Aria Be carefull...Dont Talk about Politics ....!we dont want 2 miss u !

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Neva had a battle on earth but it feels good 2 b home,:31:I’mma beat tha shyt outta reaperz this time

Yeah...We'll Fuck'em All....

Aria1997
01-03-2012, 23:23
TO HAVE FREEDOM YOU HAVE TO GIVE IT
NOT TO WAIT FOR GIVING BY SOME ONE

ITS MY RIGHT TO WRITE MY OPINION

mjorh
02-03-2012, 00:40

No One Said its not ur Right 2 write....But ....Take It Easy !)

Crawling In MySkin
02-03-2012, 10:55

write and write and write
lets see what u get from ur right !

nafare_aval
02-03-2012, 15:44

you know its very easy to sit on the armchair and having orange juice and also talk about right and freedom

and what is the hardest thing is to get up and going after your right to take it back

everyone knows how to get freedom back but there are few people who have the courage to confront with

cruelty

mjorh
02-03-2012, 22:16
Freedom is impossible 2 catch ....in this country ...
so Dont think about it...

Aria1997
02-03-2012, 22:29
you know
nothin is impossible
try to be positive
someone like you maybe dont want the Freedom
who thought that gaddafi goes down ?
but it happend !!!

nothin is impossible

mjorh
02-03-2012, 22:55
you know
nothin is impossible
try to be positive
someone like you maybe dont want the Freedom
who thought that gaddafi goes down ?
but it happend !!!

nothin is impossible

No ...u got my opinion wrong...
i said in this country ...
its impossible...

Aria1997
02-03-2012, 22:58
dear hamid

it isnt impossible ...
if you want you can have it

try to not be negative

mjorh
02-03-2012, 23:04
dear hamid

it isnt impossible ...

try to not be negative

Dear Aria
ur not in iran 2 c whats going on....
Anyway ok i try 2 be positive:31:

Crawling In MySkin
02-03-2012, 23:07
dear hamid

it isnt impossible ...

try to not be negative

No one is negative my friend
i got 1 answer for u !
:

you know its very easy to sit on the armchair and having orange juice and also talk about right and freedom

and what is the hardest thing is to get up and going after your right to take it back

everyone knows how to get freedom back but there are few people who have the courage to confront with

cruelty

good that all of iranians are only chatty
its an art anyway u know !

Aria1997
03-03-2012, 12:00
why you think im here in freedom and i snooz that i want to freedom

im here in prison
im not happy
im upset
ihave no friends
i want to be in my country i dont care if there is something wrong

look at my age
is it good to have no friends ?
is it good people says to me im terrorist ?
itsnt my country
i miss there

i dream im there
with my friends
i was happy but now ....
-.-

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Dear Aria
ur not in iran 2 c whats going on....
Anyway ok i try 2 be positive:31:

what are you talking about ?
im just one year here
I SWEAR if will be 18 i will comeback i Swear :41:

mjorh
03-03-2012, 13:45
:37:

U'r Right Aria...

Aria1997
03-03-2012, 14:01
im happy that someone like you my friend believes me
:10:

nafare_aval
03-03-2012, 15:04
[LEFT]why you think im here in freedom and i snooz that i want to freedom

im here in prison
im not happy
im upset
ihave no friends
i want to be in my country i dont care if there is something wrong

look at my age
is it good to have no friends ?
is it good people says to me im terrorist ?
itsnt my country
i miss there

i dream im there
with my friends
i was happy but now ....

well missing the country is natural...because you were born here and anyone else will miss

if they were you...but the point that i see here is that your problems are not having friends

and you see yourself there as an outsider...but you have the real freedom there and

solace...you are not here and you cant feel how pathetic the atmosphere is...at this age

that you are is the best part of your life that you can choose your way to the future

i assure you buddy that nothing is going on here but disgusting things...

you have many opportunities there...dont ruin your future

mjorh
03-03-2012, 20:37
from that point and aspect... yeah... we can say his opportunity 2 progress is so High...

east&west
03-03-2012, 22:04
Hitman Absolution Official Trailer

Aria1997
03-03-2012, 22:14
yeah i know what you mind
you think that i have good future here
but damn with future
no friends ???
rascism?

mjorh
03-03-2012, 22:19
Hitman Blood Money is one of the best games ive played...I hope Absolution be as Perfect as Blood Money
Recently the directors of HIitman.A said that this Serie will be the biggest Hitman franchise

nafare_aval
03-03-2012, 22:47
yeah i know what you mind
you think that i have good future here
but damn with future
no friends ???
rascism?

which friends man:41:???everyone at first thinks about himself and after that care about friends

a real friend is really scarce in this world...and about racism i have to say that the country

that you're living in is known for its racism against other races...so you're not alone in this issue:10:

when you grow up older you'll see your views changing:5:

east&west
03-03-2012, 23:38
Hitman Blood Money is one of the best games ive played...I hope Absolution be as Perfect as Blood Money

Recently the directors of HIitman.A said that this Serie will be the biggest Hitman franchise

IO overhype everything :31:words are easy 2 say but I hope the game will be as charming and epic as its trailer was. Its been 10 years since the first time I played the codename 47 on a 32MB VGA …fuck time flies...however 47 always been one of my fav characters and I think he will be 4eva

Aria1997
04-03-2012, 00:04
[LEFT]
which friends man:41:???everyone at first thinks about himself and after that care about friends

a real friend is really scarce in this world...and about racism i have to say that the country

that you're living in is known for its racism against other races...so you're not alone in this issue:10:

when you grow up older you'll see your views changing:5:

man !
i like your writing ... you look cute :D
that says my father always

but i need a friend noooooooooooow :19:

mjorh
04-03-2012, 00:40
overhype everything

say this 2 directors:31:...

charming and epic

Me2

47 is very charming,attractive and ---- character....at the same time Special Guy

y my sentences censored!!!!!!!????

nafare_aval
04-03-2012, 08:26
man !
i like your writing ... you look cute :D
that says my father always

but i need a friend noooooooooooow :19:

so find a German friend and talk over racism with him/her:31:it seems fun

mjorh
04-03-2012, 10:40

YEAH...with their disgusting language and accent:31::2:

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

but i need a friend noooooooooooow

so we're not ur Friend?????

Aria1997
04-03-2012, 12:11

and i will be f.u,cked :31:
take it easy
i will learn as much i can
i will be better than the others
then they will come to me :27:

nafare_aval
04-03-2012, 14:54
and i will be f.u,cked :31:
take it easy
i will learn as much i can
i will be better than the others
then they will come to me :27:

that's the point...you got it perfectly....its the best way to take attentions of the Germans and others

be the best and they adore and praise you,exactly vise versa here,in this hallucinated

country if you are successful they just want to put you down and find fault with your accomplishments

you're in heaven man...appreciate it

Aria1997
04-03-2012, 15:00
f.u.c.k this language man
its hard and boring
with **cking accents

anyway

"the way to my Future" :31:

nafare_aval
04-03-2012, 15:50
but i liked Geramn after i watched Schindler's list which was the best movie I've ever watched

yessss...the way to your bloody future:8:

mjorh
04-03-2012, 16:02
Schindler's list
is this about war or....?

(the movie that got oscar ...right?)

nafare_aval
04-03-2012, 20:33
is this about war or....?

(the movie that got oscar ...right?)

[LEFT]
yeah...about world war II

and it got Oscar in 1993

i think i've watched this movie about seven times in spite of its long length

swastika
04-03-2012, 22:43
YEAH...with their disgusting language and accent:31::2:

easy there, Persian also might seem disgusting to a foreigner . but i'm purty sure they wouldn't waste a fuck on such things.

nafare_aval
04-03-2012, 23:34
easy there, Persian also might seem disgusting to a foreigner . but i'm purty sure they wouldn't waste a fuck on such things.

who said that?...its been said since long time ago that Persian is the sweetest language in the world:7:

swastika
05-03-2012, 00:50
who said that?...its been said since long time ago that Persian is the sweetest language in the world

yeah, whatever:5:

Aria1997
07-03-2012, 23:17
who said that?...its been said since long time ago that Persian is the sweetest language in the world:7:

hey nice words !

BUZZ

oh come on guys we wanna chat with eachother :46:

nafare_aval
08-03-2012, 08:33
hi guys...short time no chat:20:lets dont let it get long

anyway...i'm gonna play a game named L.A.noire???you know i've been busy these months and

now i wanna play a good one...does it have a great story??i really care about story in a game

would it satisfy me??

mjorh
08-03-2012, 12:56
Definitly it will satisfy you
its a Unique Experience
about story ....it Goes Well but the ending is ridicules ...
But Play It

Aria1997
08-03-2012, 17:54
that game is good for learning the language
but i have no time to play it

im waiting for :
resident evil 5
ac III
gta v
these are games

mjorh
08-03-2012, 19:51
im waiting for :
resident evil 5

Resident Evil 5 Released 4 years ago!

u R wating 4 RE6!

majid322
08-03-2012, 19:59
oh what a good reason to talk!!

game

play witcher and you will enjoy the conversation and the story
in other side it s one of the best game i play
gameplay،graphic ، story and all thing are great in this game

Aria1997
08-03-2012, 20:00
yeah whatever

thanks for completing my sentence :D

you know i have written the best exam in our class

2 !

it means 18 in iran :D
and B in usa
they know that im unbelievable :31:
:40:

nafare_aval
08-03-2012, 21:33
RE6 would be great zombie-house version:D...i'm waiting for it badly

but the point is that i like the old ones atmosphere more...hope it's like them

Aria1997
08-03-2012, 22:05
knows anybody when will be *release Left For Dead 3 ? :(

i love this game

mjorh
08-03-2012, 22:18
Left For Dead

Disgusting Graphic!

about Relaese date....nothing announced yet....

Aria1997
08-03-2012, 22:25
what !

is any pictures released ?

mjorh
08-03-2012, 23:11
what !

is any pictures released ?

NOP!............

Aria1997
08-03-2012, 23:45
any news ? :دی

nafare_aval
09-03-2012, 00:08
any news ? :دی

what news my doll:31:how are u doing

komeil-messi
09-03-2012, 12:05
hey guys,i`m komeil,what you are talking about ???is it about game?i love COD MW3 and also i`m a fan of Assassians creed`s series,its a very nice game which has a remarkable graphic quality,in racing games i love Driver SF..is a very nice racing game in my opinion....

Aria1997
09-03-2012, 16:02
what news my doll:31:how are u doing

hey im not your doll :31:
im fine

:11:

frnsh
09-03-2012, 19:59
Hey guys!
Again, long time no see!
What's up?
Is there any new things which u had started lately?

Aria1997
09-03-2012, 20:03
hi can i know your name ?
we talked about computer games

i dont think you are intressted in these games :D

ms368
09-03-2012, 20:12
Hello people
Im very happy
Because Im dead
Whoopee
:d

frnsh
09-03-2012, 20:24
hi can i know your name ?
we talked about computer games

i dont think you are intressted in these games :D

I'm Farnoush
old guys in here has known me as the Queen of this property :D
computer games? hmm. i like the old ones, lately i play Angry Birds in PC :P

Aria1997
09-03-2012, 20:31
I'm Farnoush
old guys in here has known me as the Queen of this property :D
computer games? hmm. i like the old ones, lately i play Angry Birds in PC :P

haha

i knew it :31:

many girls play angry birds because its fun too

what do you play else ? :5:

majid322
09-03-2012, 20:32
none of your business aria :31:
i was jocking
by the way aria did you play witcher 2?

Aria1997
09-03-2012, 20:33
Hello people
Im very happy
Because Im dead
Whoopee
:d

hey that was fun :31:

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

none of your business aria :31:
i was jocking
by the way aria did you play witcher 2?

holy shit i never played this game

can i play it online ? :31:

majid322
09-03-2012, 20:35
i dont know but i dont think so
if you do not play witcher you have lost half of your life :31:

komeil-messi
09-03-2012, 20:37
guys introduce me a game with a high graphic quality and also which has a nice story,please
i`m somehow intrested in computer games,but i just play some special games,and dont know much about games

Aria1997
09-03-2012, 20:41
no :D

which genre is that game ?
i play only FPS

majid322
09-03-2012, 20:42
play la noire or witcher both game are great in story
but i am happier with witcher it s more atractive

no :D

which genre is that game ?
i play only FPS

it s rpg like skyrim in these game you can choose a part of conversation that it s effect on character and the story usually the end of these game related to your choose
play it you wont lose anything :31:

Aria1997
09-03-2012, 21:12
RPG ?
No way
man
it is boring

im downloading CSGO

viva fps ;D

majid322
09-03-2012, 21:30
no maybe the skyrim is boring but witcher is not..
what are you downloading?

Aria1997
09-03-2012, 21:31
CSGO

counter strike global offensive

i dont like rpg games :)

majid322
09-03-2012, 21:36
if you do not play rpg i will kill you :31:
warm up your self for fight :31:

CRIS Joon CR7
09-03-2012, 21:37
CSGO

counter strike global offensive

i dont like rpg games :)
me too
i never couldn't connect with rpg games
why?:13:
but ME2 & ME3 is different:27:

majid322
09-03-2012, 21:39
me too
i never couldn't connect with rpg games
why?
but ME2 & ME3 is diffrent

what about you do you play witcher any time?
me too
i think rpg is boring but this one is totaly diffrent..

mjorh
09-03-2012, 21:39
Angry Birds in PC

Angry Birds.....Magnificent Physics!

witcher

Witcher is one best RPG's ...However i dont like it ....dunno Y ! ...its combat system annoys me...God Damn F...combat system !

CRIS Joon CR7
09-03-2012, 21:43
what about you do you play witcher any time?
me too
i think rpg is boring but this one is totaly diffrent..

i didn't play witcher
why do you say THIS IS DFRNT?

majid322
09-03-2012, 21:43
Witcher is one best RPG's ...However i dont like it ....dunno Y ! ...its combat system annoys me...God Damn F...combat system !

yes the compat system is so hard even on easy but like you at first i dont like it but now i really like the compat

mjorh
09-03-2012, 21:45
im downloading CSGO

What?????
its not released yet...,is it?

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

yes the compat system is so hard even on easy but like you at first i dont like it but now i really like the compat

u'r right ...

i should've given it a try ...what a mistake!

majid322
09-03-2012, 21:46
i didn't play witcher
why do you say THIS IS DFRNT?

it s not boring like other rpg game its more action with better gameplay and actully amazing graphic

mjorh
09-03-2012, 21:47
RPG.... JUST MASS EFFECT!

CRIS Joon CR7
09-03-2012, 21:48
it s not boring like other rpg game its more action with better gameplay and actully amazing graphic
IF YOU KILL YOU
I DONT PLAY THIS:31:

Aria1997
09-03-2012, 21:50
What?????
its not released yet...,is it?

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

u'r right ...

i should've given it a try ...what a mistake!

beta version
with bots
its cracked many csgo servers are on air

BEST GAME EVER :40:

majid322
09-03-2012, 21:51
IF YOU KILL YOU
I DONT PLAY THIS

your english is so awfull :31:
you ask something and i awnser
do you drink somethings?:31:

mjorh
09-03-2012, 21:55
CRIS Joon CR7

Y I SHOULD SEE U EVERYWHERE?:31:

Active Boy ....!

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

BEST GAME EVER

Shut the hell up !:31:

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

beta version

so whats its limitation?

majid322
09-03-2012, 21:56
BEST GAME EVER

no game will be creating like this:31:
it was so fuuny aria thanks...

mjorh
09-03-2012, 22:00
one more special thing about witcher is its Amazing character....I Like It!

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

we'll have another Magnificent Game in 2012 .....Assassins Creed 3 ....!

majid322
09-03-2012, 22:00
yes it s great with his eyes..
but the character is f.... ing hot and in love... :31:

mjorh
09-03-2012, 22:07
Yeah ...Main character is fall in love with 3x!:31:

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

its good i didnt play it otherwise satan would Get Me!:31:

Aria1997
09-03-2012, 22:14
your english is so awfull :31:
you ask something and i awnser
do you drink somethings?:31:

hahaha yeah man
that was funny :31:

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

CRIS Joon CR7

Y I SHOULD SEE U EVERYWHERE?:31:

Active Boy ....!

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Shut the hell up !:31:

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

so whats its limitation?

no its ok limited maps but anyway you can play it off-online too
but cracked :D

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

no game will be creating like this:31:
it was so fuuny aria thanks...

no it wasnt funny you damn fool :31:

counter strike is the best
but
after
bf3 :31::40:

mjorh
09-03-2012, 22:20
but
after
bf3

yeah ...BF3 is sth else (bcoz we blow up Tehran!(kiding)):31:

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

i just wondering y Aria should be interested in an old game like Counter strike! im older than u Aria....But i cant cope with its Graphic...How u can ???

Aria1997
09-03-2012, 22:23
yeah ...BF3 is sth else (bcoz we blow up Tehran!(kiding)):31:

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

i just wondering y Aria should be interested in an old game like Counter strike! im older than u Aria....But i cant cope with its Graphic...How u can ???

im an addict you know :31:

gameplay is more importanter than graphic

1,6 is shit

but css is better

majid322
09-03-2012, 22:26
it s fucking terrible...:31:
my work is all about cg and i hate the game with poor graphic becuase its realy anoy me

mjorh
09-03-2012, 22:29
it s fucking terrible...:31:
my work is all about cg and i hate the game with poor graphic becuase its realy anoy me

ME2 Majid....Graphic is not everything but its Important!

Aria1997
09-03-2012, 22:30
its hard to targeting in other games
you know i enjoy a game which is online

you know a fps game online game ?

بچه ها هستین بریم یه چت روم انگلیسی سه نفری :دی

majid322
09-03-2012, 22:32
yes you are right but you know somegame are amazing with no graphic like you say
but some game like fps are annoying with poor graphic but i am with you you are right graphic is not
all thing in games..

بچه ها هستین بریم یه چت روم انگلیسی سه نفری

here is better and atractive :31:

Aria1997
09-03-2012, 22:36
yes you are right but you know somegame are amazing with no graphic like you say
but some game like fps are annoying with poor graphic but i am with you you are right graphic is not
all thing in games..

here is better and atractive :31:

you learnt a word and it means "attractive"

:31:

however i play nfs world its online and fun

majid322
09-03-2012, 22:38
you learnt a word and it means "attractive"

however i play nfs world its online and fun

sone of the beach :31:
i cant excuse you warm up for fight :31:

Aria1997
09-03-2012, 22:42
sone of the beach :31:
i cant excuse you warm up for fight :31:

shat ya mauth :31:

you are fool :31:

mjorh
09-03-2012, 22:43
بچه ها هستین بریم یه چت روم انگلیسی سه نفری
U mean chating with American or Britian Bastards???:31:

about online gaming...yeah i accept that graphic isnt that much important ....but counter is very digusting ....!

majid322
09-03-2012, 22:47
shat ya mauth

you are fool

stay out of my way poor guy :31:

Aria1997
09-03-2012, 22:49
U mean chating with American or Britian Bastards???:31:

about online gaming...yeah i accept that graphic isnt that much important ....but counter is very digusting ....!

i meant Source .. this is much better
1,6 ´s graphic is awful

yeah i know forums they are about games and we have discussions

hamid do you read that message ? :31:

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

stay out of my way poor guy :31:

you are damn a sun of a beach :31:

kidding :11:

mjorh
09-03-2012, 22:50
hamid do you read that message
Which one?

yeah i know forums they are about games and we have discussions

Ready 2 Kick some Ass!

frnsh
09-03-2012, 22:52
haha

i knew it :31:

many girls play angry birds because its fun too

what do you play else ? :5:

hmm, i play Age Of Mythology, online ofcourse!
sometimes NFS MW, sometimes an old fifa

correction: What else do u play?

mjorh
09-03-2012, 22:56
sometimes NFS MW,

OMG ! ....The Best NFS Ever!

Aria1997
10-03-2012, 00:10
hmm, i play Age Of Mythology, online ofcourse!
sometimes NFS MW, sometimes an old fifa

correction: What else do u play?

ah yeah missed ! :13:

try the new games that will be cool for you :46:

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

Which one?

Ready 2 Kick some Ass!

hmmmmm

i have to register
tell me your user name after registration

majid322
10-03-2012, 00:24
i register right now and just beacuse of you..:31:
my user name is majid

Aria1997
10-03-2012, 00:36
wow that from is cool
it looks great

i will add you

rdy 4 discussion !!!

im Aria76

Aria1997
10-03-2012, 10:54
is anybody hereeeeeeeeeeee :19:

majid322
10-03-2012, 10:59
yes i am here every time
what do you want?

Aria1997
10-03-2012, 11:09
a little chat
im bored

majid322
10-03-2012, 11:10
ok set a discussion
speak about witcher :39:

Aria1997
10-03-2012, 11:15
ah fack you
witcher
your mother is witcher :16:
kidding
majid
har chi migam shukhie ha jeddi nagiri :دی

majid322
10-03-2012, 11:18
i know you are kidding
so say what you want to say..:31:

Aria1997
10-03-2012, 11:27
click on the tashakor´s button :D

lets talk about music

majid322
10-03-2012, 11:33
do you listen to abdolmaleki s new music?
:it s beatifull this is downloadl ink

i think its for 1 month ago

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ](128).mp3

Aria1997
10-03-2012, 11:40
hey thats amazing
i like him :D
his voice is good

do you listen to foreign music?

majid322
10-03-2012, 11:43
sometimes but not in home i listen to some old one in gym :d
they are for many years ago..:31:

but i like foreign music with no singer..

Aria1997
10-03-2012, 11:54
sometimes but not in home i listen to some old one in gym :d
they are for many years ago..:31:

but i like foreign music with no singer..

aha
you mean trance ? :31:

majid322
10-03-2012, 11:58
yeah trance

Aria1997
10-03-2012, 12:04
listen to 8-bit songs
they´re cool

is anybody else here :D

nafare_aval
10-03-2012, 14:38
wow....how many pages you guys have proceeded in these just two days...but music is an stereotypical subject

lets turn back to games world...at this moment i'm playing MW3 and i found myself enjoying it...its nice

but my blood lacks of a great game which is enriched in story like L.A.noire...i should get it after putting an end to MW3

komeil-messi
10-03-2012, 15:48
i`m sending the third post at these three last posts ! i really wanna know why nobody gives a shit about me??did i do somethings wrong or have i killed someone??then why?

nafare_aval
10-03-2012, 16:08
i`m sending the third post at these three last posts ! i really wanna know why nobody gives a shit about me??did i do somethings wrong or have i killed someone??then why?

come on...dont take it too personal...we're all friends here:10:...maybe you know more than us

just take part in our discussion and you tell your views

i had a lot of difficulties to get myself known to English part :5:so dont be in such a rush..it takes time to

be cared about:31:

mjorh
10-03-2012, 18:01
i'm playing MW3
MW3 is an exciting Game....but when it comes to Battlefield 3....its Nothing !
we argue so much about MW3 and BF3...in Gaming Topic....i was in BF3 side Like Majid:31:
Recently i download a very funny video about this MW3 and BF3 ...i 'll upload it here
Battlefield 3 horrraaaaa!:46::31:

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

i`m sending the third post at these three last posts ! i really wanna know why nobody gives a shit about me??did i do somethings wrong or have i killed someone??then why
Nafare Aval said everything ....as time passes u can adabt urself ...

c'mon whats ur opinion about MW3 AND BF3?

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

is enriched in story like L.A.noire
YEAH it is....but the Ending .....ooops spoiler!!!

nafare_aval
10-03-2012, 23:56
i havent played BF3 yet...i'm so busy that i got behind of many great games....but i'll catch up and tell

my opinion about it too...what are u playing dudes

Aria1997
11-03-2012, 01:44
i havent played BF3 yet...i'm so busy that i got behind of many great games....but i'll catch up and tell

my opinion about it too...what are u playing dudes

oh my gosh

you have to play this Beautyful Game :31:

i want to go back to september to play bf3 as new :41:

nafare_aval
11-03-2012, 08:22
oh my gosh

you have to play this Beautyful Game :31:

i want to go back to september to play bf3 as new :41:

just God knows what a marvelous game expects my abilities:27:

mjorh
11-03-2012, 12:44
.what are u playing dude

Now I'm Playing Mass Effect 3 ...Alan Wake....and sometimes Dirt 3 ..Skyrim....Portal2...Shank2....Batman-Arkham City...Fifa 12 ...

Aria1997
11-03-2012, 14:01
IM PLAYING MINECRAFT

is very fun !

nafare_aval
11-03-2012, 14:22
keep playing and try to concentrate on a game at the same time not play many games...you lose the atmosphere and

wont be affected much by the game

mjorh
11-03-2012, 17:17
.you lose the atmosphere and

wont be affected much by the game

But i believe playing just one game for several days is not a good idea ...
u need 2 change the atmosphere....2 prevent having Even & boring feeling...
u can play just two!

nafare_aval
11-03-2012, 22:16
But i believe playing just one game for several days is not a good idea ...
u need 2 change the atmosphere....2 prevent having Even & boring feeling...
u can play just two!

well its something personal...but when you live and enjoy a game you wont and can't switch to another

you have to live the game

mjorh
12-03-2012, 11:55
thats right but u should consider the shortage of time ....u know when u wanna say ur opinion about a game on forumes u should not left behind ! most of the times we discuss on gaming forumes about new games so we must play'em 2 say our opinion .....Nyway as u said its syh personal .....

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

I invite u 2 Gaming forum. ..we count on ur opinion...

:11:

nafare_aval
12-03-2012, 15:43
i got it finished...i think i'm the last one who played MW3:27:...just have to say it has a cinematic ending and

i really felt its atmosphere...and the most effective scene of the game was when soap was dead and

i really wanted to take revenge...anyhow i liked it so very much

wand
12-03-2012, 15:51
Hello
How are you?
Sorry, this forum is how old?

mjorh
12-03-2012, 16:14
What u mean by How Old?

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

game was when soap was dead

Ooooops Spoiler!

majid322
12-03-2012, 16:16
game was when soap was dead

Ooooops Spoiler!

not important at all this is chatroom not game article... :31:

east&west
13-03-2012, 08:31
Spoilers ahead :4: hell with it!!! I went through a lotta shit to beat tha reaperz , save the earth and its goddamn sol system but bioware :angry: fuckin blew it by givin me a crappy-deuce-ex-ending

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] etitions%2Fbioware-corp-we-want-a-dlc-that-changes-the-last-minutes-of-the-game)

mjorh
13-03-2012, 21:11
Hey Guys ....Take a look at this link ...

Aria1997
13-03-2012, 21:35
hey that was cool

who plays Minecraft ???

whats up guys
please chat with me :(((

mjorh
13-03-2012, 21:55
I havent play that ....its a downloadable game,right?

nafare_aval
13-03-2012, 21:59
i dont have any games on hand...what do you suggest me to play next after getting MW3 finished

i'd rather play a game in a different genre

mjorh
13-03-2012, 22:12
u can play these :
Batman Arkham City
Alan Wake
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3
The Elder Scrolls Skyrim
Portal 2
also Shank 2

nafare_aval
13-03-2012, 22:22
i'll start with Batman...sort of looking forward to play a fictional genre like it...thanks buddy

Aria1997
13-03-2012, 22:34
guys try to play mw3 online by tunngle its really fun

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

I havent play that ....its a downloadable game,right?
try to look at here i hope that you like this game
its really fun :11:

mjorh
14-03-2012, 11:33
Now I'm playing codmw3 multiplayer online.....it has lots of fun....!

komeil-messi
14-03-2012, 14:03
---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Nafare Aval said everything ....as time passes u can adabt urself ...

c'mon whats ur opinion about MW3 AND BF3

yes i think so,i need some time to be known, i haven`t played the BF3 but i have played MW3 and i found it such a very nice game,it has a story which i`m very interested in,i mean the War3,i liked the story,it has such a remarkable graphic quality and i liked it,but i have heard that the BF3 has a the highest graphic quality in war games,but unfortunately i could not find this game as we know its forbidden to sale it,and i was not searching about it alot.

mjorh
14-03-2012, 17:07
remarkable graphic quality

But its Graphic is Bullshit(MW3)!!!!!! if u play BF3 ....ur opinion will change....

east&west
14-03-2012, 22:00
Hey fellas ! do u wanna chat :5: I mean like havin a voice chat on skype/raidcall/msn or other crapwares like Yahoo

Aria1997
14-03-2012, 22:09
Hey fellas ! do u wanna chat :5: I mean like havin a voice chat on skype/raidcall/msn or other crapwares like Yahoo

add me

aria.1997@yahoo.com :11:

east&west
15-03-2012, 12:55
k ma ID name is detroit_lowriders64@yahoo.com (detroit_lowriders64@yahoo.com) anyway I’ve already sent :20:ya an add-request

m007007
15-03-2012, 23:16
Hi everyone.since we're on the subject has anyone tried CSGO yet?It'
s the online part that mattes to me

Aria1997
16-03-2012, 14:52
Hi everyone.since we're on the subject has anyone tried CSGO yet?It'
s the online part that mattes to me

ive tried this shit

it starts by a console

ive delete it ... its beta you know!

i will wait for the original version

nafare_aval
16-03-2012, 16:51
what's up guys...im getting bored...and not in mood to go out with friends...have you bought new clothes for new

year?like children do:31:...tuesday is new year...what are u planning for this year...i mean 91

m007007
16-03-2012, 17:52
ive tried this shit

it starts by a console

ive delete it ... its beta you know!

i will wait for the original version

ok thanks.
and what about PES 12?Does the online gaming part work??any idea?

east&west
16-03-2012, 21:44
Never been fan of multiplaying stuff but as far as I know 2day ppl play nothing :20: but world of war craft

east&west
19-03-2012, 12:49
K, new years is coming and :31: time to say congratulations
:40:wishin u all a super duper year without fucked-up incidents :40:
:7:

Jus Stay Alive

Multiple Kiss

Farshid72
19-03-2012, 14:12
hi guys
how are you ?
we have a few times to new year...how was gone this year ?
whats youre opinion about 90 tv show in 90 ?

mjorh
19-03-2012, 15:38
Happy New Year Guys

we have a few times to new year...how was gone this year This Year Was My Most Challenging year
Lots Of things happened 2 me how ever most of'em were not satisfying at all

whats youre opinion about 90 tv show in 90 ?

I've heard it was one the best 90 tv shows ever ....i just watched last minutes of that ....

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

East and West u r a fucking fantastic english speaker ....
I like the way of ur talking ...
its out fucking standing ....:31:

nafare_aval
19-03-2012, 20:50
considering everything,it wasnt a good year for me.but the things that happend this year caused me to hope

for the upcoming year...you know i found it from the hard way and i really hope to my new year

Aria1997
19-03-2012, 20:58
worst year ever
for me
you wont enjoy this new year if your mother that you most love isnt by you
she is gone
and now
i feel lonely without her
the second of the new year im in school
wish you happy new year

east&west
19-03-2012, 23:12
sry 2 hear dat Aria !!! hope you'll get over it soon

:40: R.I.P :40:

Aria1997
19-03-2012, 23:55
Under METALLICA - MAMA SAID on Youtube

a comment :

I played this song to my girlfriend once and she said: oh, I love that music from Justin Bieber!!
I guess I'm single now...

:31:

Farshid72
20-03-2012, 01:08
Aria,Aria,Hey Aria
Whats youre personality ???
youre fucking complicated... Whats in youre mind ?
am become crezy when i hear and see what you say for show whats in youre body(heart(
am so sorry for you,i wish become calm in this year
i think that i can feel youre sense about world, about life without ...
am carying,am ...
i cant say whats happen in my heart when i hear youre pain whit this type of speaking
share youre pain with me
Happy New Year My Friend

A r c h i
20-03-2012, 01:24
Happy new year:11:
I just wanted to say hi and wish everyone a great year.

May all your dreams come true
yours
Archi-girl:11:

Aria1997
20-03-2012, 02:13
Aria,Aria,Hey Aria
Whats youre personality ???
youre fucking complicated... Whats in youre mind ?
am become crezy when i hear and see what you say for show whats in youre body(heart(
am so sorry for you,i wish become calm in this year
i think that i can feel youre sense about world, about life without ...
am carying,am ...
i cant say whats happen in my heart when i hear youre pain whit this type of speaking
share youre pain with me
Happy New Year My Friend

haha man
you know it not just a gf
that was my mom !
dont think about our pain
start a new year with laugh and happines

Farshid72
20-03-2012, 03:29
that was my mom !
i know man
for this i feel carying

nafare_aval
20-03-2012, 19:37
im not a naggy person but really i dont know why the world is getting gloomier year by year

when i see back in years there were lots of beauty and joy...some days i wanna just shut the door of my

room and just lie in bed and think about nothing but purity of solace

but thank God im an optimistic person and fight for better future

happy new year:10:

Farshid72
20-03-2012, 23:35
happy too mr/ms nafare_aval

mjorh
21-03-2012, 00:24
As we get older ...we enjoy less....u r surrounded by so many problems...while some years go ur main problem was ...!!!!!

nafare_aval
21-03-2012, 01:27
yeah...you're right,we get older and the problems get bigger:D...these days im reading Steve Jobs biography book

and its really amusing and full of practical stuff...he was a magical man...i've learned lots of things from him

and also the book gives you a new view that fits to the modern world...God bless him

mjorh
23-03-2012, 12:03
I'm really interested in Great Steve Jobs Biography ...u have its book or it is PDF?

Aria1997
23-03-2012, 16:33
god bless him
the world will never see like him again

nafare_aval
23-03-2012, 18:46
I'm really interested in Great Steve Jobs Biography ...u have its book or it is PDF?

you can download it...search in google and you'll find it

Aria1997
23-03-2012, 19:58
its weekend now
im free
:8: