PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : Chat room

صفحه ها : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Crawling In MySkin
26-05-2011, 21:19
I AM NOT SUITABLE FOR KING?!!?!?!?
I AM NOT SUITABLE ?!?!!?!?!?
well maybe i am not
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
when i back i will promote u !Oh! .. Ow ... Poor Queen [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
no no u have to
cuz i sent a letter to ur dady and now he will make u to marry me again[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
ofcourse u r not suitable! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] it's good that u understand! :D

U wont be back to promote anyone! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] U r a servant now! Betrayer [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

No he wont! He told me about the letter and explained to me how regretful u r! He doesn't forgive u, nether do i! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] avv
thats not king richard's words
ur betrayer not me
UR BETRAYER
U KILLED UR OWN DADY
U KILLED RICHARD THE LION HEART
OMG GUARDS GET HIM
HEY GUARDS IM TALKING TO U
HOOOOOOOY (this HOY part is iranian part lol )

frnsh
26-05-2011, 21:45
Hey guards! He is the betrayer and u know enough about that!
U know he left his country without protection, i was the one who protected u!
And plus that, I will never betray my father, he is a foreigner and he has enough reasons to betray my father! He wants the Kingdom!
Get him! Hooooooooooooooy ! :D

Crawling In MySkin
26-05-2011, 22:17
i will punch all of u guards one by one if u dont put her on jail right now![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

frnsh
27-05-2011, 06:02
OK! :D then do it and i will tell u what we' r gonna do with u! :21:

msalahij
27-05-2011, 20:03
activity in this forum is just a waste of time

water_lily_2012
28-05-2011, 17:30
activity in this forum is just a waste of time

I can not accept your Idea

frnsh
28-05-2011, 20:56
Yeah yeah! i can't accept too.
I love here even more that facebook! :40:

Crawling In MySkin
28-05-2011, 22:11
OK! :D then do it and i will tell u what we' r gonna do with u! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] what if i sprinkle acid to ur father's face and then with a simple plastic surgery get her throne and then ,execution you ?:D

activity in this forum is just a waste of time Forum is for Learning / Knowing / Having Fun if u cant use it its not our problem

siyanor
29-05-2011, 11:55
hi there,,,,
WOW,,,,you guys really did a good job on the weekend,unfortunately i couldn't connect to internet so i missed it,,,

Hello zende ,,,how is it going .its been a while since the last spam you had thrown in this forum,plz feel free to drop by(what is it with your avatar )

hey farounsh,,,
I love here even more that facebook:10: i like that:21:

ALt3rnA
29-05-2011, 12:52
I love here even more that facebook
yeah dats your problem for sure
p30world policy clearly state that this forum is NOT an entertainment board
you may say what you talk about is none of my business but unfortunately it IS
p30world have been and still is a learning forum !
not a place to yap and do childish role playing games with your pals ! which is what we have here for sure

you think im wrong ? like your learning somethin here by doing all this stuff ?
ok just go back in the pages . have your writing changed ? anything changed at all ?
some of you cant even talk english ! just coming here to spam and play this king and queen game and waste your time without giving a shit about english .
so thats it !
go on ! waste your time ! like i give a shit !
but u have absolutely no right to tell anyone what this forum purpose is when you are violating it yourself
if someone have to keep his opinion to himself you better do that too ! i too believe this topic is lost ... you have a problem with that its yours not mine !
i still can remember the good ol days of this topic . it used to be very crowded ... it WAS fun and people learned alot

frnsh
29-05-2011, 18:52
but what if i sprinkle acid to ur father's face and then with a simple plastic surgery get her throne and then ,execution you ?:D

You r dead already! :D

not a place to yap and do childish role playing games with your pals ! which is what we have here for sure

ok just go back in the pages . have your writing changed ? anything changed at all ?
some of you cant even talk english ! just coming here to spam and play this king and queen game and waste your time without giving a shit about english .
so thats it !
but u have absolutely no right to tell anyone what this forum purpose is when you are violating it yourself
if someone have to keep his opinion to himself you better do that too ! i too believe this topic is lost ... you have a problem with that its yours not mine !
i still can remember the good ol days of this topic . it used to be very crowded ... it WAS fun and people learned alot

I respect ur idea and some other in here think the same,
The thing is, I don't think this topic and all the role playing stuff can teach us sth, and i know it's somehow a childish thing; BUT it's not spam, cuz if it was, we couldn't continue till now! and plus that, look at the title, it's chat room, not a classroom.
and if one day it used to be a class rooom, it was the day that sb had a problem and asked and others answered. Now look at the ones who ask sth! They all come here and say "i have a problem, plz correct my sentences", where r they now? They didn't write anything else!
Do u think this role playing thing doesn't let them share their ideas?

Crawling In MySkin
29-05-2011, 22:39
You r dead already! :D
hmmm
okay
so if there is nothing that i can do here
i go study my lessons for tests :D

frnsh
30-05-2011, 15:04
That would be great! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

siyanor
31-05-2011, 18:41

so thats it !

Hi there,
first of all i got to admit that this is the first time in my life that i've been PUSHED to read the regulation of a web site ,i didn't find any thing against this topic,the title of the topic is saying that it is a chat room where people obviously will speak about everything not only formal talk about a special subject,.to be honest i dont like this king and queen game (with all respect to farnoush and other guys), ,but that's what i think,there might be other people who are interested in that subject .
you said there are some pple who cant speak English(i assume myself one of them),i think when i put effort and spend time to write something in English is not to waste my time, i can waste my time without even bothering myself to write something!!!

when you can't encourage people to learn English at least don't take their desire in learning it

PS. the above post is not to start an argue with you its only to show my personal view about your post

Peace

frnsh
31-05-2011, 21:00
Thanks for ur opinion,
But i say again, we r doing this role playing in order to write sth, i think if we don't no one does!
If anyone doesn't like this, plz and plz and plz give us a subject, I myself would love that.
:11:

sepid12ir
01-06-2011, 14:24

so thats it !
with all due respect :46:
come on, don't take it hard
guys here are doin' a fine job and as the name shows it's a Chat Room and u can talk about wotever u like (of course by considerin' some general regulations, i mean Religious n political issues)

you may not find it interestin' or useful but even if it is for the sake of joy, let them have it; sometimes u r fed up with all these serious matters so why not having fun in here with guys and refresh yrself even if there is nothing important to talk about

ya, i do admit that the very first weeks of this Chat Room was more useful n more serious subjects were discussed n that would be great to have those days back but it's not a big deal; let guys be free here n enjoy their time

i think when i put effort and spend time to write something in English is not to waste my timedo agree!
I believe even a sentence in English(or any foreign lang) can be helpful for learners. so it's not considered a waste of time !

plz give us a subject, I myself would love that. i remember once here we talked 'bout our summer time n our plans for summer, why not talkin' about summer? u like it or not? yr memories n ... .

have a nice time guys

:10:

frnsh
01-06-2011, 15:50
:40:
Thanks so much for ur post dear;)

and about the subject,
hmmm, I think i'm going to go to some vacations with my family. and plus that, I really want to take summer semester. and it is for 2 reasons!
One is that it is a great improvement in compare with my classmates. and the second is that, I know i will miss Uni! :D

What about other guys in this country? (:D)

- Saman -
01-06-2011, 22:17
Hello There !

I am newbie here , its really great to see this topic about general english chat, however I am still learning english, but I like to earn and discover by my self, hopefully going better and better !

btw : I want to start learn german too, do you think its a good idea ? Or both in same time getting more complicated

Later - Saman

SCYTHE
02-06-2011, 23:57
Hello There !

I am newbie here , its really great to see this topic about general english chat, however I am still learning english, but I like to earn and discover by my self, hopefully going better and better !

btw : I want to start learn german too, do you think its a good idea ? Or both in same time getting more complicated

Later - Saman
No it's a very bad idea...it turns out to be very confusing and you will never reach an advanced level in any

vahid0801
03-06-2011, 00:29
hey guyz...long time no post....

Hello There !

Later - Saman

yeah..
its a good idea but it can get really so damn complicated.
it even can make u forget ur own mother tongue.

jokin apart...yeah it can become a bit difficult.

No it's a very bad idea...it turns out to be very confusing and you will never reach an advanced level in any

he can man.although hard but so damn possible.:10:
i really like u dear SCYTHE
u know why?
tell you next post

ALt3rnA
03-06-2011, 00:52
I respect ur idea and some other in here think the same,
The thing is, I don't think this topic and all the role playing stuff can teach us sth, and i know it's somehow a childish thing; BUT it's not spam, cuz if it was, we couldn't continue till now! and plus that, look at the title, it's chat room, not a classroom.
and if one day it used to be a class rooom, it was the day that sb had a problem and asked and others answered. Now look at the ones who ask sth! They all come here and say "i have a problem, plz correct my sentences", where r they now? They didn't write anything else!
Do u think this role playing thing doesn't let them share their ideas?

Hey ! if you CAN do this Stuff here it doesnt mean its not spam
since moderating team of english forum is so kind to everyone they rarely stop anyone from anything
omg ! hell its a chatroom ! what did you expect ? to have a topic called "classroom" which people could chat in ?
lol
you mean theres gotta be somebody who actually has a problem to solve so that you guys can talk about something useful ?!
NO i dont think your sharing any ideas at all ! its roleplaying for godsake !

Hi there,
first of all i got to admit that this is the first time in my life that i've been PUSHED to read the regulation of a web site ,i didn't find any thing against this topic,the title of the topic is saying that it is a chat room where people obviously will speak about everything not only formal talk about a special subject,.to be honest i dont like this king and queen game (with all respect to farnoush and other guys), ,but that's what i think,there might be other people who are interested in that subject .
you said there are some pple who cant speak English(i assume myself one of them),i think when i put effort and spend time to write something in English is not to waste my time, i can waste my time without even bothering myself to write something!!!

when you can't encourage people to learn English at least don't take their desire in learning it

PS. the above post is not to start an argue with you its only to show my personal view about your post

dude ! first of all your not supposed to be pushed to read the rules . its your DUTY
you cant just post in any forum without knowing the rules
dude ! even if u dont count this roleplaying stuff as spam , i tell you , those one sentence posts like "i cant accept your idea " or "OK! :D then do it and i will tell u what we' r gonna do with u! " ARE spam ! if they arent then nothing else is (honestly ! i didnt mean to be disrespectful to farnoush and the other guy ... im just sayin)
and the rules in this forum are against spamming
you know ! i would just get along with those short posts too if you guys corrected each others
but all i see is grammatically incorrect posts followed by the same
and for god sake i dont mean i know alot of english but if theres anything i know that would be because of the guys who helped me in this forum (i remember my signature in the old days ... it said "plz correct my mistakes i wont be offended ")
(i mean the sig just before "use the left align dudes ":d)
dude i didint mean to offend anyone by saying someguys cant talk english here ... i was jus tryin to be honest
btw it seems to me that your not one of em
and for heavens sake ! who said that writing any crap in english would improve your language ?!
like anything else it has some conditions that u have to play by
like i said ! you have to correct each other ... you have to change the subj once a while and stop this king and queen shit ... i mean even if its improving your lang then you will be improved in medieval English vocabs ! hows that even remotely useful ? good luck with you improvements then lad
hey i didnt want to start a fight to ... just wanted to make this topic a better place
luck ~~

god i got tired ... :D so much to type ...

with all due respect [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
come on, don't take it hard
guys here are doin' a fine job and as the name shows it's a Chat Room and u can talk about wotever u like (of course by considerin' some general regulations, i mean Religious n political issues)

you may not find it interestin' or useful but even if it is for the sake of joy, let them have it; sometimes u r fed up with all these serious matters so why not having fun in here with guys and refresh yrself even if there is nothing important to talk about

ya, i do admit that the very first weeks of this Chat Room was more useful n more serious subjects were discussed n that would be great to have those days back but it's not a big deal; let guys be free here n enjoy their time
hey ! im not trying to be harsh on anyone here !
i agree with having fun ! but i think more moderating is needed on this topic
i remember the times when azadeh used to keep telling me not to post short sentences !
she even wanted to give me a warning once ! lol
i know its called chatroom but forum rules arent just "dont talk politics n dont act religious"

do agree!
I believe even a sentence in English(or any foreign lang) can be helpful for learners. so it's not considered a waste of time !
i certainly DONT
and even if it does
then you be the judge
which one helps your language better ? talking about society and economy or acting like your the king of god knows where ?

Hello There !

Later - Saman
im learning german too n let me tell you
dont even think of it if you dont have a proper knowledge of english

i really like u dear SCYTHE
lol
my fav member in the english forum too
he is smart and very knowledgeable and
n we shared the same theology last time i checked :D

ok guys im done
its nearly 2 a.m n i wrote alot
so sry for any mistakes , i didnt check

~~Zz

- Saman -
03-06-2011, 11:32
Yeah ! Thank for reply guys !

I would be honest, actually I learn english by my self, during years with studding, and reading books, listen music (with lyrics), watching DVD movies (with subtitles), specially watching TV help me a lot !

Other thing is I need to proof my English skill, I want to be start from first level, I meant collect every thing is knows and sort of them, than make a plan or to do list for complete my English, probably its confusing now, so I had to see, but righ now with private teacher or with out class mode, usually I have couple friends from US, UK, Canada, Germany, France, Spain, (whole world!) and even from Japan ! I talk to them and this is help me too for earn more, mostly my problem is find true words for moments, some times I suck ! But I had to tell my english in medium level.

About german language, for me its a hobby, I like to learn german, I've downloaded a learning package from DW-TV, include farsi too, I think its usefull, after looking I think most hard is speech of german. honestly I am little lazy for look at it ;), I remember my enlgish teacher in high school told me : If your enlgish is in advanced level, now you can earn other languages easier, some similiar or familiar parts, however knows complete english help you to learn those ...

And Yeap ! I think its going to be hard and need a lot practice, you right! I forgot my own mother tongue! So may its hard, but I think I can do that ...

ALt3rnA ! Your english is quite good man!, its really good to see you my friend !

Later With Love - Saman

SCYTHE
03-06-2011, 20:24

I guess I can find more similarities: I love Nordic culture, pagan & folk metal/rock...the cold misty mountains covered with dense birch trees and frozen lakes....in one word, wilderness!l,

- Saman -
04-06-2011, 11:52
what a boring day in here ! OMG ! I have nothing to do for today, probably after a take shower, all afternoon and listen music, maybe read a book.

btw : I like your avatar SCYTHE , what that does meant ? A man with red eye ... LoL

SCYTHE
04-06-2011, 19:30
what a boring day in here ! OMG ! I have nothing to do for today, probably after a take shower, all afternoon and listen music, maybe read a book.

btw : I like your avatar SCYTHE , what that does meant ? A man with red eye ... LoL

It's the caricature of Kafka. There could be different interpretations, if we consider red eyes as evil eyes, it may imply the spooky ideas he dodged in his mind, or it perhaps alludes to the story of Metamorphosis in which the main character transform to a gigantic insect (if you search the image of insect on the net you see the eyes of many insects are red)l

- Saman -
04-06-2011, 20:25
It's the caricature of Kafka. There could be different interpretations, if we consider red eyes as evil eyes, it may imply the spooky ideas he dodged in his mind, or it perhaps alludes to the story of Metamorphosis in which the main character transform to a gigantic insect (if you search the image of insect on the net you see the eyes of many insects are red)l

Ahaaa !

Thanks for answer, I really have no idea, that picture blond to Frantes Kafka, hes my favorite, what was that roman, Maskh ! I guess, amazing just masterpiece .

SCYTHE
04-06-2011, 22:02
Ahaaa !

Thanks for answer, I really have no idea, that picture blond to Frantes Kafka, hes my favorite, what was that roman, Maskh ! I guess, amazing just masterpiece .

It's great you know him, he is my favourite too. Among his works I like The Castle the most, though it was left unfinished

- Saman -
04-06-2011, 23:19
It's great you know him, he is my favourite too. Among his works I like The Castle the most, though it was left unfinished

Yeah ! Its sad to see that, but like an option, mostly I knows him from Sadegh Hedayat whos translate his works as perfect, first time I read Maskh, still on for while to understand it

but, the other works of Sadegh Hedayat he like to suicide story hero, and finish some sort of story with death, to meant death, failed down, thats huge, of course we dont except it every one like this writer, as we do :)

Yeah ! Finish boring day with watching Surf's Up a greatest animation movie, really funny, fantastic CGI effects, specially that part of camera angel, make it so realistic, more enjoyable with watch in HD quality

Later - Saman

siyanor
05-06-2011, 11:14
Hey ! if you CAN do this Stuff here it doesnt mean its not spam
since moderating team of english forum is so kind to everyone they rarely stop anyone from anything
omg ! hell its a chatroom ! what did you expect ? to have a topic called "classroom" which people could chat in ?
lol
you mean theres gotta be somebody who actually has a problem to solve so that you guys can talk about something useful ?!
NO i dont think your sharing any ideas at all ! its roleplaying for godsake !

dude ! first of all your not supposed to be pushed to read the rules . its your DUTY
you cant just post in any forum without knowing the rules
dude ! even if u dont count this roleplaying stuff as spam , i tell you , those one sentence posts like "i cant accept your idea " or "OK! :D then do it and i will tell u what we' r gonna do with u! " ARE spam ! if they arent then nothing else is (honestly ! i didnt mean to be disrespectful to farnoush and the other guy ... im just sayin)
and the rules in this forum are against spamming
you know ! i would just get along with those short posts too if you guys corrected each others
but all i see is grammatically incorrect posts followed by the same
and for god sake i dont mean i know alot of english but if theres anything i know that would be because of the guys who helped me in this forum (i remember my signature in the old days ... it said "plz correct my mistakes i wont be offended ")
(i mean the sig just before "use the left align dudes ":d)
dude i didint mean to offend anyone by saying someguys cant talk english here ... i was jus tryin to be honest
btw it seems to me that your not one of em
and for heavens sake ! who said that writing any crap in english would improve your language ?!
like anything else it has some conditions that u have to play by
like i said ! you have to correct each other ... you have to change the subj once a while and stop this king and queen shit ... i mean even if its improving your lang then you will be improved in medieval English vocabs ! hows that even remotely useful ? good luck with you improvements then lad
hey i didnt want to start a fight to ... just wanted to make this topic a better place
luck ~~

god i got tired ... :D so much to type ...

hey ! im not trying to be harsh on anyone here !
i agree with having fun ! but i think more moderating is needed on this topic
i remember the times when azadeh used to keep telling me not to post short sentences !
she even wanted to give me a warning once ! lol
i know its called chatroom but forum rules arent just "dont talk politics n dont act religious"

i certainly DONT
and even if it does
then you be the judge
which one helps your language better ? talking about society and economy or acting like your the king of god knows where ?

im learning german too n let me tell you
dont even think of it if you dont have a proper knowledge of english

lol
my fav member in the english forum too
he is smart and very knowledgeable and

ok guys im done
its nearly 2 a.m n i wrote alot
so sry for any mistakes , i didnt check

~~Zz

Dear ALt3rnA,
Thanks for clarification,i don't mind actually would love it if someone would have correct my mistakes,but don't you think there are special topics for correction ,i think what is good about chat room that no one is afraid to do any mistakes,.i do agree with you regarding the short sentences .i will try my best to avoid these type of posts,
BTW who said whatever you do in life(on this forum) should be for improvement ,i think what makes this topic so special (at least for me:15: ) is that i think is more fun out here, when i drop by and say hey im blue today,there is always someone who answers back,anyway i really like this topic so if you guys are up to placing any new rules please let me know so i will stick to them.
dude,you did a hell of a typing,thanks for the effort:7:

i had no idea what that picture imply for (thought its from an animation!!!)but does it shows who you really are?

SCYTHE
05-06-2011, 19:52
Dear ALt3rnA,

i had no idea what that picture imply for (thought its from an animation!!!)but does it shows who you really are?

If you consider mind as a collage which allows you or is imposed to be brushed on by eclectic hues, the most widespread shapes and colours painted on my mind are by Nietzsche and in part by Kafka...Of course these have been the external influential factors, most of my character had been predetermined by the genes I have inherited

siyanor
06-06-2011, 09:56
OK,,,,i think im going to spend some time on translation ,,anyway did a little search on gooogoli and it turned out that Franz Kafka is a novelist, well unfortunately i never got the chance to read any of his books

- Saman -
06-06-2011, 11:20
OK,,,,i think im going to spend some time on translation ,,anyway did a little search on gooogoli and it turned out that Franz Kafka is a novelist, well unfortunately i never got the chance to read any of his books

Yeap ! Good to know that and good luck my friend...

Notice : If you didnt read any book from him before, maybe you should, hes the greatest !

siyanor
06-06-2011, 17:43
Yeap ! Good to know that and good luck my friend...

Notice : If you didnt read any book from him before, maybe you should, hes the greatest !

i actually like adventure/drama type .how about giving me a good book to read,i think i might try one of his short stories .i might give a shot to FIRST SORROW or THE STOCKER,anyway its been a long time since the last time i have read a novel.

you know what, i got an idea , how about every one shares his/her favorite novel book over here?since i didnt read any books recently (well at least 5 years :2: ) it will be a great help for me ,,,,,

Regards

- Saman -
06-06-2011, 20:00
i actually like adventure/drama type .how about give me a good book to read,i think i might study one of his short stories .i might give a shot to FIRST SORROW or THE STOCKER,anyway its been a long time since the last time i have read a novel.

you know what i got an idea , how about every one shares his/her favorite novel book over here?since i didnt read any books recently (well at least 5 years :2: ) it will be a great help for me ,,,,,

Regards

Really ? ! 5 Year s !
Its a miss ! I m not sure mate, perhaps if you want to start reading book again, well what ever you like, it would be anything . but that you like, this is point bring you back to books ! hopefully ;)

I m not good adviser, but personality first time reading Maskh quite on shocked for while, same thing happened to from Sadeghe Hedayat writer, mostly feeling death ! depressed ! sin ! n u k e ! inside beauty ! be a man! failed down! but I had to say learn so many things, in one of Hedayat like "Boof Koor" or " 3 Ghatreh Khoon" there was hidden objectives...you had to explorer it by your self !

and yes wish you luck man ! go ahead !

Later - Saman

frnsh
08-06-2011, 23:57
Great! I guess when i'm, not around, u can have a exciting conversation!
I'm a good Queen and leave u be :11: :D

siyanor
09-06-2011, 09:31
Great! I guess when i'm, not around, u can have a exciting conversation!
I'm a good Queen and leave u be :11: :D

Dear Frnsh,
when you r not around the whole topic is in sorrow ,:18: , ok , maybe not that much , but it gets really boring ,i think there are a few active users who do check and update this topic , you are one of them so on behalf of topic i want to say stay in touch ,,,,

- Saman -
09-06-2011, 14:47
Dear Frnsh,
when you r not around the whole topic is in sorrow ,:18: , ok , maybe not that much , but it gets really boring ,i think there are a few active users who do check and update this topic , you are one of them so on behalf of topic i want to say stay in touch ,,,,

Dude ! What about me ? Its true I'm new one here, but I do check this section and I care, hopefully going better and better !

I've been quite busy past days, oh ! These problems are never gonna be end, yesterday replace my PC chassis fans, now its look more Cool & Quite, less noise and temperature is down !

You guys ! Have you seen Citizen Kane - 1941 ? A really masterpiece of Cinema! Words about this film are so true ...

siyanor
09-06-2011, 16:28
c'mone sami ( did i just called you sami !!!lol) i just mentioned you ,you are part of a few active user:15: i didn't see that movie, what type of movie is it ?i just saw some pictures and IMDB review of it ,looks like a good drama movie, BTW i like drama movie ,i might give it a go
be safe

- Saman -
09-06-2011, 19:30
c'mone sami ( did i just called you sami !!!lol) i just mentioned you ,you are part of a few active user:15: i didn't see that movie, what type of movie is it ?i just saw some pictures and IMDB review of it ,looks like a good drama movie, BTW i like drama movie ,i might give it a go
be safe

HeHe ! Tnx for Fingers Cross ! About the movie, its not actually a Drama, like a Documentary movie about first roll of movie Charles Foster Kane, technically hes a virtual character, choose best movie whole time, but like classical , so may everyone doesnt like it perhaps ...

I dont know if there was a limitation of sending post per day in here, but I like to keep it two, three on day !

Keep it Touch !

frnsh
10-06-2011, 17:53
Hey guys,
So what about exams? :8:
What r u doing these days? is it easy or hard?
What did u learned? I mean, what r the things u dont wanna do again next time? :D

ALt3rnA
10-06-2011, 18:31
Hey guys,
So what about exams? [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

What did u learned? I mean, what r the things u dont wanna do again next time? :D

lol
what do YOU think ? :d
im doing fine in the exams personally
but in the matter of what im doing n what im through ... well :D i will be banned if i tell those :D
just to cut it to u ... i feel something crawling in my brain then diggin down to my liver :d
hard time pal ! hard time :D

so ... arent u the "konkuri !" girl (vaw!) who was so obsessive about the brown color ? :D
i mean i just remembered u ! aint it cool ? :D
if u remember me too ... then i have to say i wasnt being sarcastic or humiliating or else ... brown really is my fav color :D

frnsh
10-06-2011, 18:38
lol
what do YOU think ? :d
im doing fine in the exams personally
but in the matter of what im doing n what im through ... well :D i will be banned if i tell those :D
just to cut it to u ... i feel something crawling in my brain then diggin down to my liver :d
hard time pal ! hard time :D

so ... arent u the "konkuri !" girl (vaw!) who was so obsessive about the brown color ? :D
i mean i just remembered u ! aint it cool ? :D
if u remember me too ... then i have to say i wasnt being sarcastic or humiliating or else ... brown really is my fav color :D

Good to know u r doin' good on them,
And about me, I guess this term was my worst one ever!
I just have to try harder, then hope.....

I dont remember u sorry, and i cant remember anything with Brown ? what about that?

and about Konkuri, I'm in university now! Second semester .

- Saman -
11-06-2011, 12:50
Hey guys,
So what about exams? :8:

Well ! Im doing fine, play video games, Call of Duty Modern Warfare2 on Vetaran mode, yes pretty hard...need a hand ...

Obviously nothing new, but i planning for learn photography and take beautiful photos ...

parry
11-06-2011, 14:56
salam
ozv jadidam.
mishe jayii k download ketab hast ro begin?
mamnun

post man
12-06-2011, 06:26
salam
ozv jadidam.
mishe jayii k download ketab hast ro begin?
mamnun
hay guy this room isnt downloading room plz serching this another place
tnx.
dear faroonsh how ar u?:11:
this topic geting die?

ALt3rnA
12-06-2011, 10:17
Good to know u r doin' good on them,
And about me, I guess this term was my worst one ever!
I just have to try harder, then hope.....

I dont remember u sorry, and i cant remember anything with Brown ? what about that?

and about Konkuri, I'm in university now! Second semester

ahhh ... getting old eh ? :D
i explained it in your profile

siyanor
12-06-2011, 16:12
ok ,,,it's summer time!! i always loved summer , especially when it gets as hot as your brain starts boiling.i don't have any idea about exam:33: coz its been a long time since i had the last one, hope you guys are doing great(just hope so !!! ) i just remembered a memory from my first cheat in exams , i think i was in primary school , third class , my friend asked me (:33: ) a question with showing his finger , and i wrote the answer on the eraser and thrown it to him,,,boy i never forget that moment, i had that weird feeling that i knew i'm doing something bad , but was proud of myself,,,

Peace

- Saman -
12-06-2011, 22:34
ok ,,,it's summer time!! i always loved summer , especially when it gets as hot as your brain starts boiling.i don't have any idea about exam:33: coz its been a long time since i had the last one, hope you guys are doing great(just hope so !!! ) i just remembered a memory from my first cheat in exams , i think i was in primary school , third class , my friend asked me (:33: ) a question with showing his finger , and i wrote the answer on the eraser and thrown it to him,,,boy i never forget that moment, i had that weird feeling that i knew i'm doing something bad , but was proud of myself,,,

Peace

HeHe ! Funny story, I didnt know you can be BAD! But same thing happened a lot to me, because I was smartest person in class and yes every one except some un excepted things from me, anyhow things going went in high school and I meet more smart ppl...

Right now watching 2011 MTV Movie Awards from MTVN HD, well its great show, lol hostage, I saw Jim Carry really hilarious, and same rewards again and again for that love drama vampire movie, sorry i don't remember the name, cuz i dont watch those movies, MTV Generation Awards for Reese Witherspoon, shes good girl, a cute blonde girl, love promotion video of her before she taken POP Corn reward.

See You Around - Saman

frnsh
13-06-2011, 01:02
dear faroonsh how ar u?:11:
this topic geting die?

I'm fine, thanks :20:
How about u my friend?

Hope not :D

Peace

Great! U know u r free cuz u don't have exams! :19: :D
I had an exam today, it was my first one, The second one is on Tuesday. And i'm here and in facebook and :D:31:
u talked about cheating! U know it's great! The moment u wanna cheat, it's really exciting and ofcourse frightening! But after that, when u r done, It will become one of the most interesting moments of ur life! :21:

post man
13-06-2011, 08:47
oh im relaxxxxxxxx cuz my exam geting end
I cant good discuss but u can-im upset:41:
my grammar is bad
u have site that learning grammar?
meghsi:11:

Mehran-King
13-06-2011, 08:52
hi-My exams Over Now i can come again to P30 world :P

siyanor
13-06-2011, 08:58
Right now watching 2011 MTV Movie Awards from MTVN HD, well its great show, lol hostage, I saw Jim Carry really hilarious, and same rewards again and again for that love drama vampire movie, sorry i don't remember the name, cuz i dont watch those movies, MTV Generation Awards for Reese Witherspoon, shes good girl, a cute blonde girl, love promotion video of her before she taken POP Corn reward.

i love that guy, i mean he is really hilarious, i have seen all his movies , ace venturea part one two , and about that vampire one i think you are talking about twilight , i don't like the movie as much as i like the book (forgot to say i started to read twilight , new moon )

reat! U know u r free cuz u don't have exams! :D
I had an exam today, it was my first one, The second one is on Tuesday. And i'm here and in facebook and :D
u talked about cheating! U know it's great! The moment u wanna cheat, it's really exciting and ofcourse frightening! But after that, when u r done, It will become one of the most interesting moments of ur life!

i think you are doing great ,you should spend sometime on tweeter , then you can proudly say , mission is accomplished!!!
and about the cheating part , i didn't know girls can cheat, :15:
so,,,,let us know how was your exam or in case you got caught for cheating :33: dont forget that there are guys here will do anything to hear the story

PEACE

- Saman -
13-06-2011, 12:37
i love that guy, i mean he is really hilarious, i have seen all his movies , ace venturea part one two , and about that vampire one i think you are talking about twilight , i don't like the movie as much as i like the book (forgot to say i started to read twilight , new moon )
PEACE

Me too, hes never get old! all ways smile and full fill of energy, like booombie !

Yeah! Unfortunately same awards like past year, Best Male Best Female Best K i s s . And what ever!

I wish Natalie Portman get the best femal, but its worth!

Great! U know u r free cuz u don't have exams! :19: :D
I had an exam today, it was my first one, The second one is on Tuesday. And i'm here and in facebook and :D:31:
u talked about cheating! U know it's great! The moment u wanna cheat, it's really exciting and ofcourse frightening! But after that, when u r done, It will become one of the most interesting moments of ur life! :21:

Sorry and Hi Ms Farnoosh! (if I am correct) Excuse me for corrupted, HeHe! You are enjoy cheating ? I dont know because I really dont like cheat, I'm try to be honest, and what ever if come, yes! It should be trueness

btw : I love your signature, hope we doing that in real life, but all ways some thing went wrong!

frnsh
13-06-2011, 15:09

i think you are doing great ,you should spend sometime on tweeter , then you can proudly say , mission is accomplished!!!
and about the cheating part , i didn't know girls can cheat, :15:
so,,,,let us know how was your exam or in case you got caught for cheating :33: dont forget that there are guys here will do anything to hear the story

PEACE

I don't like Twilight ether! It's just a fantasy movie for Teenagers :D
btw, i'm not a teenage anymore :d

Yep, i haven't gone to Tweeter, what's this site about?

Hey everyone cheats :d
and i think the best way to cheat, is the little papers! u can write the Q and give it to ur friend then take it back! it's great. i used to do it when i was in elementary school! :31:
Last time, I left the exam and testes all the answers of the tests to my firends! they did great! :d (it was testi, what's this in english?)

Me too, hes never get old! all ways smile and full fill of energy, like booombie !

Yeah! Unfortunately same awards like past year, Best Male Best Female Best K i s s . And what ever!

Sorry and Hi Ms Farnoosh! (if I am correct) Excuse me for corrupted, HeHe! You are enjoy cheating ? I dont know because I really dont like cheat, I'm try to be honest, and what ever if come, yes! It should be trueness

btw : I love your signature, hope we doing that in real life, but all ways some thing went wrong!

lately, I love natalie portman :31:

That's ok :20: love to see more guys in the conversation :46:
Yeah i like it to, when i have a signature, i try to do that cuz it's always infront of me!
Yeah always sth goes wrong, but we should try to decrease our mistakes :5:

- Saman -
13-06-2011, 15:56
lately, I love natalie portman :31:
:

He He! Me neither! Twilight series having a lot of fans for I dont know reason why they like it! Yes! Natalie is pretty woman! Shes good actor, I meet her first time on Star Wars trilogy, she acting Padmé Amidala

Image : Star Wars Episode II Attack of the Clones

siyanor
13-06-2011, 16:33

well he doesn't get old coz he is a vampire :4: but to be honest i think they are twisting the story ,,,to me its just a pop corn type of movie, and about the kiss, i think the kiss in Black Swan has that passion to be number one
hey now that we r talking about d movies ,last monday i saw X-men first class, i dont know what to say ,the story has the exact concepts (almost!!!) of the xmen -one but it was OK ,, i mean i didnt regret that i went to watch d movie ,back to our conversation,

btw, i'm not a teenage anymore :d

Yep, i haven't gone to Tweeter, what's this site about?

Hey everyone cheats :d
and i think the best way to cheat, is the little papers! u can write the Q and give it to ur friend then take it back! it's great. i used to do it when i was in elementary school!
Last time, I left the exam and testes all the answers of the tests to my firends! they did great! :d (it was testi, what's this in english?)

well,sami just said that he doesn't like to cheat,so it wont apply to everyone, the only thing is that i didn't girls can cheat in this way , i mean writing the question and answer and figure out how to deliver it to the right person without being seen by anyone ,good job,,,i will definitely sit next to you in my next exam

PS the testi thing i think they call it multiple choice tests

ALt3rnA
13-06-2011, 17:01
HEEYYY GUYS ! :D

SCHOOLS OUT !!
my fav song from alice cooper

Well we got no choice
All the girls and boys
Makin all that noise
'Cause they found new toys
Well we can't salute ya
Can't find a flag
If that don't suit ya
That's a drag

School's out for summer
School's out forever
School's been blown to pieces

No more pencils
No more books
No more teacher's dirty looks

Well we got no class
And we got no principles (principals)
And we got no innocence
We can't even think of a word that rhymes

School's out for summer
School's out forever
My school's been blown to pieces

No more pencils
No more books
No more teacher's dirty looks

Out for summer
Out 'til fall
We might not come back at all

School's out forever
School's out for summer
School's out with fever
School's out completely
aint it frigin great ?
God i finally talked to my girlfriend after a whole month
life's beautiful :D

tired friend
13-06-2011, 18:02
hey every body
my exam finish too
now im freeeeeee
yeh thats good
i will found a site that in this shoping
hey farnoush

- Saman -
13-06-2011, 19:34

SCHOOLS OUT !!

aint it frigin great ?

hey every body
my exam finish too
now im freeeeeee
yeh thats good
hey farnoush

Good Guys! Hope You will be PASSED !

hmm! nice lyric mate, i L O V E it! @ALt3rnA

tired friend@ nice avatar, shopping? to order what

well he doesn't get old coz he is a vampire :4: but to be honest i think they are twisting the story ,,,to me its just a pop corn type of movie, and about the kiss, i think the kiss in Black Swan has that passion to be number one
hey now that we r talking about d movies ,last monday i saw X-men first class, i dont know what to say ,the story has the exact concepts (almost!!!) of the xmen -one but it was OK ,, i mean i didnt regret that i went to watch d movie ,back to our conversation,

HeHe! Thats right! I'm bored with that twilight movie, never mind, Yes! Sounds like my choice too

I saw X-MEN movies too, good call about movies

I reinstall windows7 again! reinstall F1 2010 too, its a good racing game, but its not satisfy me , why i didnt like it, I will explain later, buy F1 2010 just spend of money, but i hope 2011 version of formula 1 game is much better , hope game price is not so high!

Later - Saman

3Dmajid
13-06-2011, 19:37
hi :20:
i want to progress in learning english
because i like when i play a PC game
i could understand dialogs
and conversations.

what the way u recommend me ? :10:

frnsh
13-06-2011, 19:37
He He! Me neither! Twilight series having a lot of fans for I dont know reason why they like it! Yes! Natalie is pretty woman! Shes good actor, I meet her first time on Star Wars trilogy, she acting Padmé Amidala

Image : Star Wars Star Wars Episode II Attack of the Clones

Yeah!
And another movie that i'm wondering why ppl like, is Star Wars! :13::19:
I first saw her on Leon :40:

well,sami just said that he doesn't like to cheat,so it wont apply to everyone, the only thing is that i didn't girls can cheat in this way , i mean writing the question and answer and figure out how to deliver it to the right person without being seen by anyone ,good job,,,i will definitely sit next to you in my next exam

PS the testi thing i think they call it multiple choice tests

I like Xmen movie, and also all the movies like it, I mean the one that many ppl have extra ordinary abilities! :40: It's great!

So now u know girls can do that! :D

SCHOOLS OUT !!

aint it frigin great ?

Good for u! :20:
Could u give me the name of this song? I wanna download it to find out how good it is.
thnx

hey every body
my exam finish too
now im freeeeeee
yeh thats good
hey farnoush

Hey,
Good for u too! :20:
I just took one exam! i have 6 more! :8: :D

what do u mean by the bold sentence?
It has some problems

siyanor
13-06-2011, 20:03
I first saw her on Leon

you kidding me ? is she that little girl who wants to be a cleaner , OYG,,,you have a good memory , my sister has the same ability ( recognition) but only in internal movies ,,
PS,i knew girls can do a lot of stuff but this one was out of my mind ,,,jk,,,i think you guys invated cheat n cheating :9:

Could u give me the name of this song? I wanna download it to find out how good it is
did you read what he wrote?

SCHOOLS OUT !!
hey ,,,good job,but wait a sec,,dont tear your books ok,,its not good at all, you gonna need them for konkoor
and you did a good job in speaking to your girl ,,,,hope she understands how much it meant to you
PS ,,,are you a fan of heavy metal?

hey every body
my exam finish too
now im freeeeeee
yeh thats good
hey farnoush

farnoush what is it with your name that everyone has to mention it ?:27:

ALt3rnA
13-06-2011, 20:49
Good for u! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
Could u give me the name of this song? I wanna download it to find out how good it is.
thnx
schools out by alice cooper
;)

hey ,,,good job,but wait a sec,,dont tear your books ok,,its not good at all, you gonna need them for konkoor
and you did a good job in speaking to your girl ,,,,hope she understands how much it meant to you
PS ,,,are you a fan of heavy metal?
nah ... im not really the book tearing type ;) lol
i hope so ... but u know girls ... :-"
hmm ... heavy metall is a very wide range to decide
im into bands like slayer or slipknot
n i really love doom n death metall
but most of all my area of interest is rock
post rock / ambient / alternative / indie / n specially progressive

3Dmajid
13-06-2011, 21:28
and conversations.

some body help me :41:

ALt3rnA
13-06-2011, 21:49
some body help me [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
English classes dude
when u have a certain base of grammar n vocabs u can start to watch movies with eng subs and read eng books
luck

- Saman -
13-06-2011, 21:53
and conversations.

Well! A lot things have to do! Basicly for start my suggestion is study it! In classes, reading books, talking

and other things help you a lot: Listen music, watching TV, reading story books, talking translate and practice....

PS : For games turn on Subtitles in options, so you can a little bit more understand dialogs!

in overall you need years to learn to improve your english ! Good Luck!

frnsh
14-06-2011, 14:56
WOW! This topic is great now!
Thank u guys :40:

you kidding me ? is she that little girl who wants to be a cleaner , OYG,,,you have a good memory , my sister has the same ability ( resignation ) but only in internal movies ,,
PS,i knew girls can do a lot of stuff but this one was out of my mind ,,,jk,,,i think you guys invated cheat n cheating :9:

:D
Yeah my picture memory (i forgot what is it called) is good. when i see a face, i can find out where did i see it!
Yep! :31: I love to cheat again, specially now in these exams, but i don't know why there is no one cool around the place i sit! :19: :D

did read what he wrote?

where?

farnoush what is it with your name that everyone has to mention it ?:27:

Donno! maybe a great name [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] :D
r u jealous? lol :D

ALt3rnA
14-06-2011, 16:23
:D
Yeah my picture memory (i forgot what is it called) is good. when i see a face, i can find out where did i see it!
Yep! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] I love to cheat again, specially now in these exams, but i don't know why there is no one cool around the place i sit! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] :D
Its called Photographic memory ... close guess ; )
hey ! you need nobody to cheat :d just write everything down on a piece of paper preferably A4 :d

siyanor
14-06-2011, 17:17
hmm ... heavy metall is a very wide range to decide
im into bands like slayer or slipknot
n i really love doom n death metall
but most of all my area of interest is rock
post rock / ambient / alternative / indie / n specially progressive

nice,im just thinking what will be your answer to a guy who is working at fast food ,about what you will eat !!!:14:
i just dont listen to heavy metal (only a few song) ,i do listen to all type of music , hip hop , trance , rap , rock , etc.

hey ! you need nobody to cheat :d just write everything down on a piece of paper preferably A4
i just posted and saw you have a new post<<<<A4 was a good one lol

Well! A lot things have to do! Basicly for start my suggestion is study it! In classes, reading books, talking

and other things help you a lot: Listen music, watching TV, reading story books, talking translate and practice....

PS : For games turn on Subtitles in options, so you can a little bit more understand dialogs!

in overall you need years to learn to improve your english ! Good Luck

i think attending some english courses for start is really helpful, (sometimes essential )but it all depends on the person, but no one will teach you how to understand a foreign language but you,.
you remember when you were 2 years old (i remember :15: ) you could see everyone around you is walking n jumping on their foot till the moment you give it a try maybe by help of your parents, but after a while you can walk by yourself for a few meters without getting help of anyone, and after a few month you start running,, but no one is helping you anymore,,,it is exactly like that ( at least to me !!!) so you might need a push only to start and after that its all about you and your will,and remember the reason you fall is that you might learn how to pick yourself up> :33:

Yep! I love to cheat again, specially now in these exams, but i don't know why there is no one cool around the place i sit! :D

i think they call those ppl "photographic"but in In the scientific literature they call them "Eidetikers"

where?
if you read the first post he says he likes the something song from his favorite band named ,,,,,got it

Donno! maybe a great name :D
r u jealous? lol :
thank god im not a female , otherwise you would have been banned by now ,,,:26:

- Saman -
14-06-2011, 19:59
Hi again! Sorry got busy, but couldn't ignore this fun chat!

What is your favorite film trilogy and why ? You can tell several movies but pick just one of them!

Mine is:

Lord of Rings, MATRIX, God Father, Harry Potter, Indiana Jones, Terminator, Jurassic Park

Lord of Rings is my top of choices! Absolute fantastic, great story, characters, amazing visual effect, perfect movie !

ALt3rnA
14-06-2011, 20:31

What is your favorite film trilogy and why ? You can tell several movies but pick just one of them!

Mine is:

Lord of Rings, MATRIX, God Father, Harry Potter, Indiana Jones, Terminator, Jurassic Park

Lord of Rings is my top of choices! Absolute fantastic, great story, characters, amazing visual effect, perfect movie
hmmm
since u said trilogy i have to tell you that there arent lots of trilogies around to decide
and harrypotter is not a trilogy for sure !
any way mine is lotr too
ive seen the movies and read the books over and over again
so much that ive lost count of
but harrypotter is fine too
(not the movies ... unlike lotr harrypotter movies really suck... )

hey guys ! btw i have a Q
does anyone here smoke anything ? and i dont mean ciggies

siyanor
15-06-2011, 08:47

Mine is:

Lord of Rings is my top of choices! Absolute fantastic, great story, characters, amazing visual effect, perfect movie
dude, did you just mention all movie trilogy in the history?
my favorite movies trilogy (series)are Matrix, x-men and batman ,,,, just love the story in this two series. i did liked the lord of the ring, but i think they extend the movie length for nothing,,,,

hey guys ! btw i have a Q
does anyone here smoke anything ? and i dont mean ciggies
well ,i hate cigarets , and i hate ppl who smoke cigarets around me,but,,but i like to have shisha especially saloom,orange flavour,but the real joy is with pot,.but never tried other chemical drugs,i'm kind of an old fashion type of guy,

- Saman -
15-06-2011, 11:21
@ ALt3rnA
In one thing I am disagree wit you, Harry Potter are a Trilogy, part 1 of last seventh movie coming soon to theatre

@ siyanor
Yes! Just want to knows what are films every one like, Batman series are great! About Extended Edition of Lord of Rings, its just another DVD realise for fans!

Later - Saman

ALt3rnA
15-06-2011, 11:33
well ,i hate cigarets , and i hate ppl who smoke cigarets around me,but,,but i like to have shisha especially saloom,orange flavour,but the real joy is with pot,.but never tried other chemical drugs,i'm kind of an old fashion type of guy
yeah i like marry jean too ... just never tried it before
how do you get yours ?

In one thing I am disagree wit you, Harry Potter are a Trilogy, part 1 of last seventh movie coming soon to theatre
you said it dude ! its 7 parts !
trilogy is only 3 parts ! lol
so hp doesnt count as trilogy
trilogy = سه گانه

siyanor
15-06-2011, 13:02
how do you get yours ?
hey r you trying to get me busted?how old r u anyway,F#$k it !!!!well i used to get it from a guy,and the best part of having hash was having something Sour tangy like LAVASHAK ,,,i wont recommend you anything,but you got to give it a try,and if you did, Oh boy you better act normally in front of your family or they will sou me and this forum,,,

Be safe

- Saman -
15-06-2011, 14:20
how do you get yours ?

you said it dude ! its 7 parts !
trilogy is only 3 parts ! lol
so hp doesnt count as trilogy
trilogy = سه گانه

Oh yes it is! :D

Sorry messing up! You right! And thanks for notice

About your smoke! Do you like smoke Capitan Cigarets? They are expensive, like on first class! he he

ALt3rnA
15-06-2011, 14:26
About your smoke! Do you like smoke Capitan Cigarets? They are expensive, like on first class! he he
no i hate cigarettes
btw let go of this subject
its dangerous :D we will get banned ! :D

i have question guys
do all of you plan to leave this country ? for study or living ?
its a really hot subject between the students this days

- Saman -
15-06-2011, 15:56
no i hate cigarettes

i have question guys

Me too! I dont smoke! and I dont like it! Okay! Whatever :)

Yes! Actually why not, but for study and work! First of all Its need a lot of money, a supportive person on country where you want to go, than second of all : be self depedence, left all things behind, and just let it go!

You will never knows what is happened in future! But all ways dream come ture!

Cheeeezie !

ALt3rnA
15-06-2011, 16:34
Me too! I dont smoke! and I dont like it! Okay! Whatever :)

Yes! Actually why not, but for study and work! First of all Its need a lot of money, a supportive person on country where you want to go, than second of all : be self depedence, left all things behind, and just let it go!

You will never knows what is happened in future! But all ways dream come ture!

Cheeeezie
!

have u lived in another country ?
its so damn hard
n u get depressed because of the loneliness and being away from your family
does it worth it ?

- Saman -
15-06-2011, 18:25
!

have u lived in another country ?
its so damn hard
n u get depressed because of the loneliness and being away from your family
does it worth it ?

Disagreed!

ofc live in another country is hard, but lets think about this way: You have family, You have a job, You have one home ( in here) so these are basic things for life and make you HAPPY and having hope for life...

But when you move even its another city not a country, you will organize it, accord with any different situations, you have to make your OWN way, so like I said you need to take some risks, this is called life,

We are humen, flesh and blood, except this: BELIEVE

frnsh
15-06-2011, 22:24
hey ! you need nobody to cheat :d just write everything down on a piece of paper preferably A4 :d

Oh yeah, I knew it :D
Yeah that's a good way to cheat too! i use it when i have an exam that i have to memorize many formulas :31:

if you read the first post he says he likes the something song from his favorite band named ,,,,,got it

thank god im not a female , otherwise you would have been banned by now ,,,:26:

Yeah i saw it.
but he didn't mention the name of the song

Mine is:

Lord of Rings is my top of choices! Absolute fantastic, great story, characters, amazing visual effect, perfect movie !

hmm,
I love Matrix :40:
There is no special one like this, but i like Harry potter.
i used to like Terminator too, not after the third one!

no i hate cigarettes

i have question guys

Really? why banned? :18:

Yep! I plan to leave here, there is nothing here to live for!
Just the family, but if they r planing too, then i have to go too! :46:

- Saman -
19-06-2011, 13:01
hmmm ! So quite in here!

Did everyone finish successfully their exams? Well summer is came, who had planing for travels, if say so, were and with who?

m007007
19-06-2011, 13:24
Actually my first exam takes place in about 2 hours.So it's just the beginning for me!bummer

frnsh
19-06-2011, 16:17
I have 4 exams left! i'm in the middle!
and about travels, I don't know yet

What about other guys?

- Saman -
20-06-2011, 12:04
Oh! I forgot to say it!

Actually I dont have any plan for summer, quite busy with my own problems, but even some fun would be great, lets see :)

frnsh
20-06-2011, 12:31
hmmm yeah!
We must have fun! It's summer after all :8:

Wow i forgot how i missed it! I wanna be free of everything! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] :D

mamal_2007
21-06-2011, 19:26
hi dear friends
I got my last exam today finally!:8:
I want to study english in this summer
my english is veeeeeeeery bad:13:

but I should learn it,becuse i want go to canada ofter my Collegiate

danial_848
21-06-2011, 21:35
hi dear friends
I got my last exam today finally!:8:
my english is veeeeeeeery bad:13:

but I should learn it,becuse i want go to canada ofter my Collegiate
Hi my friend! I hope to see you succeed in English
Here are some corrections:

hi dear friends
I finally got my last exam today!:8:
my english is too bad:13:

but I should learn it,because i want to go to canada ofter my Collegiate

siyanor
27-06-2011, 09:29
hello there,
whats up every one ?how have you been?i couldn't update here for a couple of reasons,looks like everyone is busy with exams or for those who have finished the exams are happy with summer time,i remember when i was younger , me and my friends used to go to mountain and we used to stay there for a few days,i remember once we were almost lost in the mountain for around 7 hours but fortunately we got back to our home, its an adventure to be in nature,everything is as it seem to be,everything is so real,everything is natural

be safe

frnsh
27-06-2011, 18:30
Hey
Yeah u r right! they r busy, but me, i have 2 more exams, but i came here and when i saw no one here, i left
About nature, it's great! I love to be in nature for some days, cuz i've had been there for 1 day maximum!

How about other guys, don't u have sth do say?

SCYTHE
27-06-2011, 23:59
I agree with you guys. It's a pity we have enclosed ourselves in the artificial walls, bereft of silken moonlight

It has got my habit to sleep my nights with windows wide open...How I wish I could live in wilderness

siyanor
28-06-2011, 09:21
Farnoush are you kidding me?you never been in nature for more than one day? :14: i grown up in a place where nature is your second home,i have a lot memories from my childhood,when i was a kid i always wanted to live in a city (forgot to mention im a rural) to be an Urban, i wont deny the benefits a person can get from living in a city ,better education, comfort living,good entertainment and etc but there are things that you wont see in urban life,sincerity, simplicity and the chance to be in nature 24/7 .

I agree with you guys. It's a pity we have enclosed ourselves in the artificial walls, bereft of silken moonlight

It has got my habit to sleep my nights with windows wide open...How I wish I could live in wilderness

Dear SCYTHE i don't know about wilderness (do we have such a place in iran ?)but you are welcome in my country home (actually its my father's :14:)by the way you can sleep on the roof ,you can see the beauty of sky (if lights of the city allows you to see it )i always wanted to be in desert but till this very moment i never got the chance to be there.

Be safe

frnsh
28-06-2011, 20:09
Yep :(
I've never been in nature so long! :( but i love too!
Great! Nature is so great! Tell us more about it! I like to hear [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

SCYTHE
28-06-2011, 23:06
Farnoush are you kidding me?you never been in nature for more than one day? :14: i grown up in a place where nature is your second home,i have a lot memories from my childhood,when i was a kid i always wanted to live in a city (forgot to mention im a rural) to be an Urban, i wont deny the benefits a person can get from living in a city ,better education, comfort living,good entertainment and etc but there are things that you wont see in urban life,sincerity, simplicity and the chance to be in nature 24/7 .

Dear SCYTHE i don't know about wilderness (do we have such a place in iran ?)but you are welcome in my country home (actually its my father's :14:)by the way you can sleep on the roof ,you can see the beauty of sky (if lights of the city allows you to see it )i always wanted to be in desert but till this very moment i never got the chance to be there.

Be safe
Wilderness meaning is what you can find in dictionaries, an uninhabited area...I prefer mountains and meadows and seas but I agree with you deserts have their own cryptic mysteries

siyanor
29-06-2011, 09:48
Dear i know what it literally means, what i meant was that i don't think you can find such a place in iran,maybe in the mountains where its almost impossible for human kind to go there by walking otherwise i dont think you can find a decent place which is wilderness . desert is totally different,desert shows you the real you,days full of heat,cold and dry nights with an amazing view of stars

SCYTHE
29-06-2011, 16:00
Dear i know what it literally means, what i meant was that i don't think you can find such a place in iran,maybe in the mountains where its almost impossible for human kind to go there by walking otherwise i dont think you can find a decent place which is wilderness . desert is totally different,desert shows you the real you,days full of heat,cold and dry nights with an amazing view of stars

yeah, that's the very definition of wilderness, a place with extremely bad conditions for mortal humans. A place where in human eyes is covered by emptiness and misery but where eagles nest

siyanor
29-06-2011, 16:54
Dude im starting to like your writing method,sounds to me that you read a lot of books ,i like the way you put words in the sentence ,but i dont think its a good way to write in a forum(i know you dont give a S@$t about what i think,just saying)when i read your posts its like a paragraph collected from two or three novels,,,,,glad to have you over here,,,friend

Be safe

frnsh
29-06-2011, 20:12
Oh u r talking about desert! my god! It's so hot but great!
u r right, u can get to know urself in it! I wanna be thereeeeeeee!
Oh god! u r talking about nature and i see how much i'm away from it! :(

SCYTHE
30-06-2011, 00:03
Dude im starting to like your writing method,sounds to me that you read a lot of books ,i like the way you put words in the sentence ,but i dont think its a good way to write in a forum(i know you dont give a S@$t about what i think,just saying)when i read your posts its like a paragraph collected from two or three novels,,,,,glad to have you over here,,,friend

Be safe

My compliments to my good friend! I have always been fond of talking in this forum regarding topics like nature, our daily etc. and not just coming and just messing around. So keep on your good work and together we can spend our time wisely. As with my style of writing, there was a time I enjoyed reading literary works which still I am hungry for more but my time has got very limited, and what you see in my writing is chiefly the reflection of the books I have read

Oh u r talking about desert! my god! It's so hot but great!
u r right, u can get to know urself in it! I wanna be thereeeeeeee!
Oh god! u r talking about nature and i see how much i'm away from it! :(

The longing for nature is ever in our soul. It's like the desire to come back to the deserted home which awakes time to time

frnsh
01-07-2011, 07:10
Yeah u r right!
There r many things that we have their desire inside ourselves, but with all the changes that we've made in our lives, we have to stop them and get busy with these silly complicated things!
U know i think the human extinction is near! Just look at the pregnant women! lately they have issues and that's because of radiation and these stuffs! ah! human is destroying himself and also nature!

SCYTHE
01-07-2011, 21:43
Yeah u r right!
There r many things that we have their desire inside ourselves, but with all the changes that we've made in our lives, we have to stop them and get busy with these silly complicated things!
U know i think the human extinction is near! Just look at the pregnant women! lately they have issues and that's because of radiation and these stuffs! ah! human is destroying himself and also nature!

Really good point! There is entangled connection between us and the environment we live in. If we degrade the environment and make it pollutant and so on, it directly affects us. Just look in Tehran, how low has come life expectancy, and how sharp has got the increase in many different kinds of illnesses

frnsh
01-07-2011, 23:43
Yeah, human is destroying everything!
He just wants to reach his goals and doesn't respect anything!
Our extinction is not like dinosaurs! they didn't have anything to do with that, but we r the ones who destroy ourselves! :(

Then i don't know why we have this feeling inside ourselves to go on reaching goals???

SCYTHE
02-07-2011, 11:19
Yeah, human is destroying everything!
He just wants to reach his goals and doesn't respect anything!
Our extinction is not like dinosaurs! they didn't have anything to do with that, but we r the ones who destroy ourselves! :(

Then i don't know why we have this feeling inside ourselves to go on reaching goals???

Exactly, we are turning our deadly stinger (selfishness) upon ourselves, like the scorpion. In order to reach our immediate whims we destroy our long term benefits

All the human activities without exception stem from the power desire, but some people are more provident and are concerned about future and conservation of natural resources and some folks just think about provisional interests

frnsh
03-07-2011, 14:39
How about English classes?
Yesterday i called the one i always go, and they told me that they've changes their books!
They taught Interchanges and Passages before, and now they changed to sth else.
what about English classes around u?

siyanor
03-07-2011, 16:26
I dont get it ?why you guys so insist on paying money and getting inside an institue?really why?
i know that institutes are a good environment for learning English and can make it a lot easier but never got a good solid answer for my question,?what they exactly teach you?do they give you a book to complete (what an stupid Idea for teaching)or do they give you a subject to talk and discuss about every time you enter class.im not saying they are worthless but people please ,paying money will not increase or insert knowledge in your brain,a good institute for me is a place where you do everything and the only reason you go there is to seat and discuss about a subject with your instructor,you will improve your accent and learn new words,you will be made to speak in English and to express yourself you will go after new words.
in my place institute charge you like there is no tomorrow , instead of teaching they put you in a fancy and stylish place where you can chat easily with opposite --- more than get the desire to learn new things

frnsh
03-07-2011, 19:08
So u disagree with English classes,
and what is ur suggestion for learning English?
u r right that generally they don't do much, but; they force u to be in that situation and try to understand sth, just like going to university or other classes in any major.
if u didnt want to pay money for them, u had to buy a book or surf the net, to learn a few things.

siyanor
10-07-2011, 18:20
hello there,
i said helloooooooooooooooooooooo,looks like no one is interested in this topic anymore.hello to whoever comes here and read the topic and leaves without saying anything,i know you have a lot of things to share, well maybe not here with us, but hello anyway:10:

you guys ever went to the street for walking?have you ever end up in front of a hospital?have you ever went inside a hospital to see non-relative sick people?sick children,people who have cancer or Diabet and etc.i don't mean to feel pity for those people or talk to them like you do understand what they are going through (what a stupid sentence to say)but to realize how rich you are to have a healthy body,not worried about your next injection or the war ,who will win.last couple of days i was sitting in my room shocked by boy who is 19 years old.
in the gym everyone was amazed with his moves and the will he had for fight ,i saw a lot of movies but he was alive in front of me the way he was taking punches and kicks and still having the hunger to go on and fight,when i came to know he is a junior i told him why r you pushing so hard on yourself, you should take it easy,he said you might don't see me tomorrow with a smile on his face.i ignored what he said.later on when i was going out and a man in mid 40es was speaking to coach with tears in his eyes was thanking him for letting his son to play in the gym (due to some rules its not allowed)and said that because of his cancer people dont get along with him well,i got shocked,my whole body freezed up.just remembered what that boy said to me,you might dont see me tomorrow.

did it happen to you?what was your reaction?did you walked away from any of them?

frnsh
11-07-2011, 13:09
Hey my friend
long time no see! :D
actually, i haven't had situation like this, but me myself, had sth like it, not much but after that, i realized that being healthy is a gift!
When i was a kid, like 11 years old, i was wondering about being sick or staying in a hospital for sometime! It was sth exciting for me, then, when i was 12, i had an accident and i broke my right hand! it was so bad and i stayed in hospital for 1 week and another week at home! I couldn't go anywhere and i couldn't play the games i wanted! :( and also, it was painful! :(
Then i knew how being healthy is important and it's just like a gift that we can live!

SCYTHE
15-07-2011, 22:23
As a topic for discussion how often are you haunted by nostalgic feelings? I most of the time feel drowned in the past memories which is not good

frnsh
15-07-2011, 23:06
hmm,
when i feel lost and i have a hard time, i feel this way, i remember nice memories to make myself calm down!

But when u think about it too much, u won't see good happening of present time, u loose many good times and u won't enjoy! Life is in the present. Besides, it makes u frozen and disappointed! it's not good for improving :(

When i had Konkur, i had the same feeling most of the time. I just thought of the good free times i had before, when i wasn't forced to study hard!

SCYTHE
16-07-2011, 00:31
hmm,
when i feel lost and i have a hard time, i feel this way, i remember nice memories to make myself calm down!

But when u think about it too much, u won't see good happening of present time, u loose many good times and u won't enjoy! Life is in the present. Besides, it makes u frozen and disappointed! it's not good for improving :(

When i had Konkur, i had the same feeling most of the time. I just thought of the good free times i had before, when i wasn't forced to study hard!

There was a time I believed time would heal everything but now that the more of story of my life has been unfolded I see the scars, cut by time more split and bleeding...I have to just walk away...walk away

Life is easy only with eyes shut, you must not look too far, you only see disheartening darkness

frnsh
16-07-2011, 23:01
Yeah, u r right, life sucks!
But there is no way else! We have to live cuz we can't leave!
So when we accepted to live, we should try to make ourselves happy so that we can tolerate things that happen to us.

ALt3rnA
16-07-2011, 23:12
We have to live cuz we can't leave!
says who ?
holey quran ? :46:

siyanor
17-07-2011, 11:40
Of course, you can't unfry an egg, but there is no law against thinking about it.

If I had my life to live over, I would try to make more mistakes. I would relax. I would be sillier than I have been this trip. I know of very few things that I would take seriously. I would be less hygienic. I would go more places. I would climb more mountains and swim more rivers. I would eat more ice cream and less bran.

I would have more actual troubles and fewer imaginary troubles. You see, I have been one of those fellows who live prudently and sanely, hour after hour, day after day. Oh, I have had my moments. But if I had it to do over again, I would have more of them - a lot more. I never go anywhere without a thermometer, a gargle, a raincoat and a parachute. If I had it to do over, I would travel lighter.

It may be too late to unteach an old dog old tricks, but perhaps a word from the unwise may be of benefit to a coming generation. It may help them to fall into some of the pitfalls I have avoided.

If I had my life to live over, I would pay less attention to people who teach tension. In a world of specialization we naturally have a super abundance of individuals who cry at us to be serious about their individual specialty. They tell us we must learn Latin or History; otherwise we will be disgraced and ruined and flunked and failed. After a dozen or so of these protagonists have worked on a young mind, they are apt to leave it in hard knots for life. I wish they had sold me Latin and History as a lark.

I would seek out more teachers who inspire relaxation and fun. I had a few of them, fortunately, and I figure it was they who kept me from going entirely to the dogs. From them I learned how to gather what few scraggly daisies I have gathered along life's cindery pathway.

If I had my life to live over, I would start barefooted a little earlier in the spring and stay that way a little later in the fall. I would play hooky more. I would shoot more paper wads at my teachers. I would have more dogs. I would keep later hours. I'd have more sweethearts. I would fish more. I would go to more circuses. I would go to more dances. I would ride on more merry-go-rounds. I would be carefree as long as I could, or at least until I got some care- instead of having my cares in advance.

More errors are made solemnly than in fun. The rubs of family life come in moments of intense seriousness rather that in moments of light-heartedness. If nations - to magnify my point - declared international carnivals instead of international war, how much better that would be!

G.K. Chesterton once said, "A characteristic of the great saints is their power of levity. Angels can fly because they can take themselves lightly. One 'settles down' into a sort of selfish seriousness; but one has to rise to a gay self-forgetfulness. A man falls into a 'brown study'; he reaches up at a blue sky."

In a world in which practically everybody else seems to be consecrated to the gravity of the situation, I would rise to glorify the levity of the situation. For I agree with Will Durant that "gaiety is wiser than wisdom."

I doubt, however, that I'll do much damage with my creed. The opposition is too strong. There are too many serious people trying to get everybody else to be too darned serious."
Don Herold

Hello there,
i don't know about you guys but for me its a brilliant note.i do believe in the every sense of it,i used to be happy ,and everyone used to envoy the way i used to smile and laugh but now ,,,,
i think i took things very seriously,its not about responsibilities that changes you its about you,and the way you want to be seen by others,we give a lot of credit to what others thinks about us and our acts.
do you think the way you live is the way you want to live?

PS. i loved the above note from Don ,hope you guys read it
regards,

SCYTHE
17-07-2011, 14:43
Yeah, u r right, life sucks!
But there is no way else! We have to live cuz we can't leave!
So when we accepted to live, we should try to make ourselves happy so that we can tolerate things that happen to us.

Yes, we are sentenced to accept the rules of life or leave it all behind (you know what I mean, by committing suicide). Life is what it is, it's cruel and it knows only one rule, strongs will survive and weaks are doomed to be disappeared...I myself think one must be strong enough when he realizes in his life there is no profit, dies with honour...actually quitting is far better than getting fired

siyanor
17-07-2011, 15:53
Yes, we are sentenced to accept the rules of life or leave it all behind (you know what I mean, by committing suicide). Life is what it is, it's cruel and it knows only one rule, strongs will survive and weaks are doomed to be disappeared...I myself think one must be strong enough when he realizes in his life there is no profit, dies with honour...actually quitting is far better than getting fired

i think what you guys need is a light in darkness!life is full of miracles maybe you have to change the way you look at.you guys are saying life sucks or life is really difficult ,compared with what?
i never reached that moment in my life to think about suicide (maybe when i was a kid ,when i didn't get what i asked for!!!)life is a short journey why would anyone want to cut it shorter?you might fall in love,you might find a great job,you might have kids to love,you might get new great friend,,you see there are a lot of reason to enjoy living not only surviving it,,,,,and remember god is always with you ,,no matter who you are or what you did

SCYTHE
17-07-2011, 17:15
i think what you guys need is a light in darkness!life is full of miracles maybe you have to change the way you look at.you guys are saying life sucks or life is really difficult ,compared with what?
i never reached that moment in my life to think about suicide (maybe when i was a kid ,when i didn't get what i asked for!!!)life is a short journey why would anyone want to cut it shorter?you might fall in love,you might find a great job,you might have kids to love,you might get new great friend,,you see there are a lot of reason to enjoy living not only surviving it,,,,,and remember god is always with you ,,no matter who you are or what you did

Thanks for your words of consolation. As a matter of fact, I don't want to kill myself right now, suicide for me is just like the plan B, i.e. when I faced complete failure in my life and life seemed so pathetic, I'd think of this resort

And about things that are the meaning of your life, I don't share them with you completely. I mean marriage, raising kids whatsoever mean nothing to me...I prefer to live as a hermit in a wilderness

and remember god is always with you ,,no matter who you are or what you did
This part seamed like an old speech to me. I am an atheist and proud of it

frnsh
17-07-2011, 19:42
says who ?
holey quran ? :46:

Nop, I said :20:

Yeah,
But life is flexible, u can't predict any second after now! it's not like a company for u to be fired!
maybe u can predict the company and u can predict ur boss's actions, but u can't predict ur life. anything can happen.
So u can't say quitting is better than getting fired.
I can't accept that dude

ALt3rnA
17-07-2011, 20:40
Nop, I said [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
so ... your like ... twenty ! and talking about what we HAVE TO do in our lifes ? sweet : )
either u are religous or have a nice n easy life !

SCYTHE
17-07-2011, 23:08
Nop, I said :20:

Yeah,
But life is flexible, u can't predict any second after now! it's not like a company for u to be fired!
maybe u can predict the company and u can predict ur boss's actions, but u can't predict ur life. anything can happen.
So u can't say quitting is better than getting fired.
I can't accept that dude

Life is predictable! But because there are many factors involved in our decision making process we are unable to predict it far before its happening.

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

As another example, when you toss a coin into the air you cannot guess the outcome but in reality it's predictable. Or for another example, I can safely say when you are thirsty and there is a glass of water around what is your first action! So, you can to some extent read your life

And about quitting or not, it's a matter of personal choice

siyanor
18-07-2011, 08:36
nd about things that are the meaning of your life, I don't share them with you completely. I mean marriage, raising kids whatsoever mean nothing to me...I prefer to live as a hermit in a wilderness
I've got to say that things i mentioned over here i don't have them ,but that doesn't mean i won't get them.just dream about it my friend,and you will get it,if you go after it.if you want to go and live in wilderness then you should go and find that place.everyone has reason to go on,even people who commit suicide but they don't want to see them.i don't want to tell you what to do (and i don't think anyone else can as well)but to think what you really want from life,i know and read about a lot of guys who achieved great success only by following their dreams,why not you or me?

This part seamed like an old speech to me. I am an atheist and proud of it
it's great to know that you believe in something
regards

SCYTHE
19-07-2011, 23:09
so ... your like ... twenty ! and talking about what we HAVE TO do in our lifes ? sweet : )

I missed this one! So in your view point there is a connection between easy life and being religious:13::31:l

rezafo
20-07-2011, 12:36
Hi everybody, r

I adore this topic. I believe on every Forum and Community there should be a place like this, so that people leave a short message, break the news to others or simply greet people, like a lobby in a hotel.

r
I hope I could get this section more rolling. r

Best,

Rezafo Shop

P.S: Please simply call me "Foroshgah" or " rezafo shop" r . Either is OK. r

rezafo
20-07-2011, 12:58
Have you heard about the Dadashi’s death? The Iran’s strongest man!

The papers say he’s been stabbed to death because of an argument with some lads during the driving.

But the more I think the more dubious I find this reason. r

What do you think? r

siyanor
20-07-2011, 13:45
hi Rezafo,welcome aboard
i don't follow news that much,i don't like to hear lies in different ways.i think whatever it was a guy got stabbed by another guy.i don't know Dadashi personally but i know n athlete can't be a criminal(not impossible)but they just don't.maybe because of adrenaline that they body will have because of doing exercises .he used to look calm and nice on TV.he is death now and i don't like to talk about dead people neither praise them.we all go,lets learn how to live and let the death to god,he will decide when it's your turn.

PS.the press was insisting in showing this as an street argument,don't know why?

Regards

frnsh
21-07-2011, 05:01

really? i'm not!
it's just my opinion, nothing more
and besides, i'm democrat :46:

And about quitting or not, it's a matter of personal choice

hmm :46:

tik2tak
21-07-2011, 15:37
hell0o0o0 every body here how can i found some gf at facebook who is computer freak like me!
:13:

rezafo
21-07-2011, 17:22
hi Rezafo,welcome aboard
i don't follow news that much,i don't like to hear lies in different ways.i think whatever it was a guy got stabbed by another guy.i don't know Dadashi personally but i know n athlete can't be a criminal(not impossible)but they just don't.maybe because of adrenaline that they body will have because of doing exercises .he used to look calm and nice on TV.he is death now and i don't like to talk about dead people neither praise them.we all go,lets learn how to live and let the death to god,he will decide when it's your turn.

PS.the press was insisting in showing this as an street argument,don't know why?

Regards

Hi, thanks for the greeting.

Me too, but focusing on some pieces of news is inevitable.

To take action before some outlaws in the street doesn’t make you a criminal; maybe he was responding their unsavory behavior.

Whose adrenaline? It was the hooligans who brutally assaulted Dadashi ! ( According to the papers )

The dead were alive and some of them a prominent one in the past, how they can be ignored all of a sudden just because they are not in existence? Then tell me, how would you feel if your favorite character, idol, passes away? Would you keep a cool head if someone states what you said about the dead people? [ it’s just a question, I’m not a fan of Dadashi ].

Yes, it’s hard to believe that it was just a street fracas.

Best, r

siyanor
21-07-2011, 18:15
looks like you misunderstood me, i'm not saying what happen to dadashi is a right thing,or he must have done something wrong ,i just don't want to talk about dead people .if it was a person who i liked i would have think about it over and over again,im sure i can't igonre it easlily.you remember when hussein panahi passed away? people came out of nowhere when his poem and notes appeared on Internet.people start to admire him,im sure if he was alive it wouldn't be that much.we are people who love to admire our death people.Dadashi was great he was the best but why we didnt talk about him when he achieved all those medals and trophies .

when someone in iran gets killed or passed away not naturally(accident,dadashi,rape , etc )people start to say it was his/her destiny,they give some money for charity for a couple of years, give out diets on each thursday,excute the person (s) who did the criminal and thats ir.after a while you hear another incident same as the old one.

in western countries (now im not trying to prise them ,but it's true)they go after elements of that crime, what made them to do that crime.and other reason. i think what we are doing in our country is wrong , by executing these people we can't stop this type of crime in out country

PS.dadashi was my ideal athlete in past few years, i used to see the the strongest man of Iran because of him.
Regards

rezafo
21-07-2011, 18:32
looks like you misunderstood me, i'm not saying what happen to dadashi is a right thing,or he must have done something wrong ,i just don't want to talk about dead people .if it was a person who i liked i would have think about it over and over again,im sure i can't igonre it easlily.you remember when hussein panahi passed away? people came out of nowhere when his poem and notes appeared on Internet.people start to admire him,im sure if he was alive it wouldn't be that much.we are people who love to admire our death people.Dadashi was great he was the best but why we didnt talk about him when he achieved all those medals and trophies .

when someone in iran gets killed or passed away not naturally(accident,dadashi,rape , etc )people start to say it was his/her destiny,they give some money for charity for a couple of years, give out diets on each thursday,excute the person (s) who did the criminal and thats ir.after a while you hear another incident same as the old one.

in western countries (now im not trying to prise them ,but it's true)they go after elements of that crime, what made them to do that crime.and other reason. i think what we are doing in our country is wrong , by executing these people we can't stop this type of crime in out country

PS.dadashi was my ideal athlete in past few years, i used to see the the strongest man of Iran because of him.
Regards

Thanks for the explanation. Now, I see your point of view. Yes, this is typical about Iranians, it is widely said that we are dead worshipers! r

By the way, by raising this topic I didn’t intend to admire or highlight his character (it’s obvious from the first post), but to point out that how strange the story sounds. r

Best, r

SCYTHE
21-07-2011, 23:27
hell0o0o0 every body here how can i found some gf at facebook who is computer freak like me!

Do You want to find pen friends or do you want to find a friendship that will build into something more?l

frnsh
21-07-2011, 23:38

Hey :D
i guess u should be active in pages and find sb who is in ut town and her ideas is similar to u, then before friend requesting, poke her! if she poked back, then request! :27:

- Saman -
23-07-2011, 10:24
Hello Girls and Boys!

Sorry I've been quite busy past month, couldn't come here, that's because I'm start a new programs and oh yea! Every thing is become good and well! Mentioned I'm perfectly on move and do multitasking, my plans like a new diet, more time for reading books, sorted puzzles, study English and German, and play online video games! And of course other things (Private!) All in well!

How about you dear Farnoush and my friend SCYTHE? I hope every thing is fine on your side too.

I'll probably try to more active now! But for now Laters!

frnsh
23-07-2011, 11:49
Hey Saman
Welcome back my friend,
Hmmm, i'm not busy but i have some works to do, i have English class like u, hanging out with my sister or friends, surfing the net, i mean here and facebook :D
And nothing private for now :D

rezafo
23-07-2011, 13:06
Google news says, she's been arrested for the movie "My Tehran for sale" . r

Who has watched the film and what's all about? r

SCYTHE
23-07-2011, 15:24
Hello Girls and Boys!

Sorry I've been quite busy past month, couldn't come here, that's because I'm start a new programs and oh yea! Every thing is become good and well! Mentioned I'm perfectly on move and do multitasking, my plans like a new diet, more time for reading books, sorted puzzles, study English and German, and play online video games! And of course other things (Private!) All in well!

How about you dear Farnoush and my friend SCYTHE? I hope every thing is fine on your side too.

I'll probably try to more active now! But for now Laters!

I guess I'm on the right track but the road I am in must be passed as quick as possible and in the end the road must lead me to a brighter prospect
Right, that's what I can tell you for now, for all the right reasons

- Saman -
23-07-2011, 22:08
Hey Saman
Welcome back my friend,
Hmmm, i'm not busy but i have some works to do, i have English class like u, hanging out with my sister or friends, surfing the net, i mean here and facebook :D
And nothing private for now :D

Yes! Okay than! Nothing better than study and passing times by friends all ways theres some thing you can do!

Well, like I said recently I start for leaning German because I really like it and I do! But I like to earn it by my self, shown my abliity and perfective

P.S: Im not going to any English Courses , learn by my self!

and the Hmmm! I dont use Facebook as well...

Who? Who?
Sorry I dont know that movie and actor, could you please tell me information about it?

I guess I'm on the right track but the road I am in must be passed as quick as possible and in the end the road must lead me to a brighter prospect
Right, that's what I can tell you for now, for all the right reasons

All right m8y, hope things are going exactly right and I'm saying: I'm behind and support you! ,

I have some advise : Rent a RED BARON! ( for going fast as possible ) If you can tell me what is the Red Baron?

Just in case, me and my team play as well on today hard match on MW2, we powned some NoooooB!!!

Later - Saman

SCYTHE
24-07-2011, 00:22
All right m8y, hope things are going exactly right and I'm saying: I'm behind and support you! ,

I have some advise : Rent a RED BARON! ( for going fast as possible ) If you can tell me what is the Red Baron?

Just in case, me and my team play as well on today hard match on MW2, we powned some NoooooB!!!

Later - Saman

Alone I am and want to be! Thus I like entirely. The shiver of cold loneliness wind in the heights is my soother

ALt3rnA
24-07-2011, 00:39
I missed this one! So in your view point there is a connection between easy life and being religious[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
why not
theyr both fuckin blind

really? i'm not
what? prayin type ?!

lrofl !
dude ! u cant have a serious relationship untill u change your point of view
gf is not something that u can FIND or GET or whatever the hell u think it is

poonel
24-07-2011, 01:29
چرا اینجا همه انگلیسی صحبت می کنند؟
مگه فارسی چشه؟

frnsh
24-07-2011, 04:09
why not
theyr both fuckin blind

U have ur way of thinking and way of living, That's right that they may not respect others, but i guess we should respect.
That's what i think, don't get that as a complaint!

what? prayin type ?!

hmmm

چرا اینجا همه انگلیسی صحبت می کنند؟
مگه فارسی چشه؟

This is an English chatroom, plz dont write in Farsi again

siyanor
24-07-2011, 09:29

Unfortunately i don't have a good connection with Iranian cinema.have you seen "Nader and Simin,a separation"i liked the movie,and i could feel every and each character in the movie,a decent husband and father who is too proud that let's his wife goes away but he won't abandon his father , a determined and strong wife and mother who is looking for a better life for his 11 years doughter, this film is a high quality family and court room drama full of suspense,i think they should nominate this movie for this year Oscar.the best line of this movie (from my point of view )was the one when Nader says i can't leave him he is my father, he doesn't recognize you says Simin.but i do says Nader .

Regards,

raptor22
24-07-2011, 11:19
hi there ....how r u?
can i involve in the caht?what is the topic?

- Saman -
24-07-2011, 21:03
Alone I am and want to be! Thus I like entirely. The shiver of cold loneliness wind in the heights is my soother

What did I tell you? I'm right behind you, just turn on your head ;)

Just wish a lot of LUCK in your way, I'm sure you can do it, just go with it!

and btw: you didnt replay my question, :)

hi there ....how r u?
can i involve in the caht?what is the topic?

Yes of course you can, wrote any thing you want and like, just follow the rules!

I like to ask you what is your plans for summer ?

and btw dear Farnoush: What a lovely avatar, I LOVE IT! Can you send me full size of that photo via PM or VM?

tnx :20:

SCYTHE
24-07-2011, 22:39
What did I tell you? I'm right behind you, just turn on your head ;)

Just wish a lot of LUCK in your way, I'm sure you can do it, just go with it!

and btw: you didnt replay my question, :)

:20:

Yeah, I dig in my heel and hold on tight, either I'm right or wrong I don't turn back
I guess it's a type of plane
===
You may have heard of Amy Winehouse apparently suicide, I have so much respect for those who walk away on their free will from this life...shine on them

- Saman -
25-07-2011, 00:50
Yeah, I dig in my heel and hold on tight, either I'm right or wrong I don't turn back
I guess it's a type of plane
===
You may have heard of Amy Winehouse apparently suicide, I have so much respect for those who walk away on their free will from this life...shine on them

*BeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeB*

Nope!

You know I'm a big Ferrari Fan, and Red Baron have been told to a Ferrari car, Shes very fast, really red and end of beauty ,

Red meant color as word, Baron mean King and being a patrol

So to a fast red Ferrari car tell: Red Baron

Laters - Saman

raptor22
25-07-2011, 17:24
I like to ask you what is your plans for summer ?
tnx :20:

wow ,thanks brah for your warm welcome.... it's an great honour to chat with u ....
regarding your question, this year is gonna be a tough one for me cause I'm about to face with several matter such as copping with university entrance exam ( MS ) or graduating from my current college and so on .... therefor , I have to buckle down and cram as donky reader ( i mean bookworm)...so vividly i need your prayers ....

and in return , what's your plan?

in addition my name is ahmad ,
best regards & so long

AMIR.KIK
25-07-2011, 18:04
salam khobin che khabar? manam engelisi tayb kardam:31:
miam inja ehsase ghorbat mikonam :31:

Saeed System
25-07-2011, 18:09
salam khobin che khabar? manam engelisi tayb kardam:31:

miam inja ehsase ghorbat mikonam :31:

Hello my good friend. :11:

This place only for learning and practicing English languages

- Saman -
25-07-2011, 22:11
wow ,thanks brah for your warm welcome.... it's an great honour to chat with u ....
regarding your question, this year is gonna be a tough one for me cause I'm about to face with several matter such as copping with university entrance exam ( MS ) or graduating from my current college and so on .... therefor , I have to buckle down and cram as donky reader ( i mean bookworm)...so vividly i need your prayers ....

and in return , what's your plan?

in addition my name is ahmad ,
best regards & so long

Your welcome mate! Me too

So you're still student, that's enough for keep you busy as while on your ages!

Lets talk t Donkey Reading, some thing like Nerd on Study, but of course that's not meant you :)

Well like I said before, there's nothing much, except play online games like COD MW2, however after maximum rank I left it behind! But I have some good or bad times with it!

Others like reading book, start learning German, I'm want to start to learning art & painting,

I remember have been told I'm want to do photography but unfortunately there's a problem with camera!

Well as you seen, all is clear! My names Saman, nice to meet you man!

Later - Saman

ALt3rnA
25-07-2011, 23:14
Well like I said before, there's nothing much, except play online games like COD MW2, however after maximum rank I left it behind! But I have some good or bad times with it!i would challenge u if it wasnt for konkoor :27:
prestige 10 lvl 70

- Saman -
26-07-2011, 12:06
i would challenge u if it wasnt for konkoor :27:
prestige 10 lvl 70

Bring it On!

No I'm not gain on Prestige, I'll be stop playing after normal level 70, I don't know if you were play it on Steam, but it was hit me up, I love to play 1 vs 1 matches!

And I'm guessing you are ready to go in university? Am I wrong?

raptor22
27-07-2011, 19:49
Your welcome mate! Me too

So you're still student, that's enough for keep you busy as while on your ages!

Lets talk t Donkey Reading, some thing like Nerd on Study, but of course that's not meant you :)

Well like I said before, there's nothing much, except play online games like COD MW2, however after maximum rank I left it behind! But I have some good or bad times with it!

Others like reading book, start learning German, I'm want to start to learning art & painting,

I remember have been told I'm want to do photography but unfortunately there's a problem with camera!

Well as you seen, all is clear! My names Saman, nice to meet you man!

Later - Saman

hi my dear pal ,how're u doin?
u know as far as i remember i've been a student and busy, hence don't worry i've accustomed to it
and lets talk as to ur plan ,it sounds really exiting and interesting; reading ,learning new language and new art, you r gonna be an artist and a trilingual person ... admittedly i really envy u for this such a great plan .... these day i'm reading a new book " little prince " i think it can be a memorable one ...
hinge upon your words about my age an as a shot in the dark, i guess you should be a grown man , am i right?
and finally except travian, i'm not familiar by the other online games ,but i love surfing on the net in order to find some new data and info about everything .....

bye and have good time

- Saman -
27-07-2011, 22:25
hi my dear pal ,how're u doin?
u know as far as i remember i've been a student and busy, hence don't worry i've accustomed to it
and lets talk as to ur plan ,it sounds really exiting and interesting; reading ,learning new language and new art, you r gonna be an artist and a trilingual person ... admittedly i really envy u for this such a great plan .... these day i'm reading a new book " little prince " i think it can be a memorable one ...
hinge upon your words about my age an as a shot in the dark, i guess you should be a grown man , am i right?
and finally except travian, i'm not familiar by the other online games ,but i love surfing on the net in order to find some new data and info about everything .....

bye and have good time

First you were right about me, I'm a well mid age and average man! My age are secret ;)

Yeah totally friendly and respective person, I'm a nice guy, I like to talk people from whole world and make them as friend, and Im a fun person, try to make laugh my around people :D ...

About learning Art, well I have to do, because for some reason I have to dismount my ideas about my imagery and draw it on the paper or digital (on the PC), just like an ordinarily guy intresting Art, no professional work, that is all!

I like to play online games specially CoD, because I have a lot of fun with my friends during game, its like a sociability and activity to be in the clan and my point was saying play WAR only on video games . . .

It's all ways good to research on the internet and you will say: Oh ye! I find it!

Oh! and tnx matey, same words to you too ;)

At least, dear ALt3rnA, I like to be friend of yours on forum, so if you can, send me a friend request please, thank you :)

And btw Dear Farnoosh, were are you ? Are you all ready on your vocation? If it was tell us about it !

Laters- Saman

ALt3rnA
27-07-2011, 22:43
Bring it On!

No I'm not gain on Prestige, I'll be stop playing after normal level 70, I don't know if you were play it on Steam, but it was hit me up, I love to play 1 vs 1 matches!

And I'm guessing you are ready to go in university? Am I wrong
hell no ! i always play on playstation network because of all those cheaters in steam
i love prestige ... each prestige will lot u to build one more custom class ... very useful
no im 4th grade ... means i have to study for konkoor now
but after that u better make urself ready for couple of nukes ! :-"
im not a sniper but im pretty good at AUG and EBR

- Saman -
28-07-2011, 11:04
hell no ! i always play on playstation network because of all those cheaters in steam
i love prestige ... each prestige will lot u to build one more custom class ... very useful
no im 4th grade ... means i have to study for konkoor now
but after that u better make urself ready for couple of nukes ! :-"
im not a sniper but im pretty good at AUG and EBR

I see, clever boy !

Yes unfortunately there's a lot I meant a lot cheaters on Steam, and VAC (Valve Anti Cheat) system doesnt detect it anymore, worth than some ppl are FALSE banned, because there was a cheater on the game, and if other guy is HOST, could be banned for no reason!

Yes, but I play only for fun, 10 times resetting classes are freak me out, I have my own classes and oh well, doesn't need more, its okay

I'm good with UMP45, Magnum, Perks: Scvg, Cold Blood, Ninja (all in Pro) but other weapons I like is: ACR, SCAR, and specially M16 ... I'm fine with Intervention , never chosen LMG (Light Machine Gun) or Riot Shield, about NUKE, I don't think so can be made it, because however I am a GOOD player, but can be stand and kill over 25 person on row, not my type :)

Also as I know you could be sign in with your PSN, via Steam client, that is new function all ready on multi platform games, I'm not sure you can be play MW2 on the PC with your PSN but I will ask my friends and receive more information about it ( so in this case, maybe we play it last ) so lets see ...

Anyhow, I'm just wish for you LUCK for biggest exam ever in our life!

and at least, dear ALt3rnA please send me a friend request if you didn't mention before, thank you mate

Later - Saman

siyanor
02-08-2011, 01:05
Hello there,
Guess what guys?Ramadan is here!!!Ramadan already began. But it can be challenging for the faithful.Its the first time the holy month has found me in summer how will i handle the work ,fasting and the heat of summer at the same time?but when im putting myself as a baker or a mechanic who changes oil of a car , i can't complain about anything. i remember when i was eight or nine my mother used to tell me to open my fast by noon,as it will be accepted from god ,i think i will tell the same story to my kids in case they want to fast.today i was searching the net about ramadan and i found out it has a bunch of good benefit for health .
May Allah accept our fasting, forgive our sins, and guide us all to the Straight Path

Regards

raptor22
03-08-2011, 23:29
First you were right about me, I'm a well mid age and average man! My age are secret ;)

Yeah totally friendly and respective person, I'm a nice guy, I like to talk people from whole world and make them as friend, and Im a fun person, try to make laugh my around people :D ...

About learning Art, well I have to do, because for some reason I have to dismount my ideas about my imagery and draw it on the paper or digital (on the PC), just like an ordinarily guy intresting Art, no professional work, that is all!

I like to play online games specially CoD, because I have a lot of fun with my friends during game, its like a sociability and activity to be in the clan and my point was saying play WAR only on video games . . .

It's all ways good to research on the internet and you will say: Oh ye! I find it!

Oh! and tnx matey, same words to you too ;)

At least, dear ALt3rnA, I like to be friend of yours on forum, so if you can, send me a friend request please, thank you :)

And btw Dear Farnoosh, were are you ? Are you all ready on your vocation? If it was tell us about it !

Laters- Saman

hi buddy .... hru?
thank you for your response and plz forgive me for answering u late ....
yep ur age is secret so i keep my mouth shout as to that mum's the world ... and about art , u know having the courage to enter to such a admiring activity is enough to persuade me to tip my hat to u .... sometimes i doodle sth on paper in my spare time i adore it , nothing else ....

how did u learn English? classes or self study?which one is better?u know i have a thick brain in learning language .... i've tried a lot so far but what i've achieved is nothing ....
take care ....

u reminded me that kind of fast that we called it chicken head fast, as matter of fact we were being golmalized by our parents but admittedly it was great ......
thank you

- Saman -
05-08-2011, 13:03
Hello there,
Guess what guys?Ramadan is here!!!Ramadan already began. But it can be challenging for the faithful.Its the first time the holy month has found me in summer how will i handle the work ,fasting and the heat of summer at the same time?but when im putting myself as a baker or a mechanic who changes oil of a car , i can't complain about anything. i remember when i was eight or nine my mother used to tell me to open my fast by noon,as it will be accepted from god ,i think i will tell the same story to my kids in case they want to fast.today i was searching the net about ramadan and i found out it has a bunch of good benefit for health .
May Allah accept our fasting, forgive our sins, and guide us all to the Straight Path

Regards

Yes, it is! I'm quite religious person, I love this month!

It's pretty hard to keep it up on these hot days, specially for whos working too, and I hope god will be accept your prays and fasts on this month.

So you are a mechanic? Is that your job now?

hi buddy .... hru?
thank you for your response and plz forgive me for answering u late ....
yep ur age is secret so i keep my mouth shout as to that mum's the world ... and about art , u know having the courage to enter to such a admiring activity is enough to persuade me to tip my hat to u .... sometimes i doodle sth on paper in my spare time i adore it , nothing else ....

how did u learn English? classes or self study?which one is better?u know i have a thick brain in learning language .... i've tried a lot so far but what i've achieved is nothing ....
take care ....

u reminded me that kind of fast that we called it chicken head fast, as matter of fact we were being golmalized by our parents but admittedly it was great ......
thank you

Hey!

eh! Not so bad, no problem mate, like I said been an average man! Nothing special at my age :)

About learning English, well I earn it by my self, and still studding, better for me and my present situation, You should keep up to learn and pick up of peace! Just practice a lot!

I've notice, you send me friend request, sorry cant accept it now (pls respect), I'm quite new here and only people I knows are my friends, hope you understand it ;)

An advise from me, even I'm not good at it, start with very simple talking and watch DVD Movies with Sub titles, specially UK, Australian movies, than you will understand a bit, because they talk different from US people, quite understandable, as my opinion you will be good, just keep it touch!

Later - Saman

rafifar
07-08-2011, 09:17
hey lads,
sorry to interrupted , does any one know a good shrink in Tehran that u can make an appointment wiv easily ?
They are either too crappy or too busy ! DUH

later xx

siyanor
08-08-2011, 10:33
Yes, it is! I'm quite religious person, I love this month!

It's pretty hard to keep it up on these hot days, specially for whos working too, and I hope god will be accept your prays and fasts on this month.

So you are a mechanic? Is that your job now?

hey there,
im not a religious guy at all !!! but in this month i try not to make any mistake as much as it's possible.about being a mechanic , yes i used to be , and I've got to admit it's not an easy job and i have changed many job's .thanks for your kind wishes and i hope the same thing for you

rezafo
09-08-2011, 03:59
hey lads,
sorry to interrupted , does any one know a good shrink in Tehran that u can make an appointment wiv easily ?
They are either too crappy or too busy ! DUH

later xx

Actually there's not much here to be interrupted, things are going at a snail's pace, so no worry. r

Don't visit any of them, they will cost an arm and a leg with no satisfactory outcome. I suggest reading or listening to some motivational books / e-books. They could be a real help. r. r

Take a look at this web-page :

Hope you find it helpful. r

rafifar
11-08-2011, 21:11
Actually there's not much here to be interrupted, things are going at a snail's pace, so no worry. r

Don't visit any of them, they will cost an arm and a leg with no satisfactory outcome. I suggest reading or listening to some motivational books / e-books. They could be a real help. r. r

Take a look at this web-page :
برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنیدHope you find it helpful. r

yeah the crappy ones are like that. hahaa. it happened to me actually.
wow ! it's a great web.
i started reading The Power Of Positive Thinking.
thanks for urwise suggestion ;)

komeil-messi
18-08-2011, 15:24
hello guys,i have found this helpful topic just now,i`ve been searching for a same topic for a long time and finally i found it.

frnsh
19-08-2011, 19:05
hello guys,i have found this helpful topic just now,i`ve been searching for a same topic for a long time and finally i found it.

Hey, welcome here my friend
yeah it's a good topic, but usually we r out of new subjects to talk about, do u have one?

SCYTHE
20-08-2011, 10:05
Ironically more time passes by, more I get alienated in this forum...now here seems rather bleak which once was cordial
Anyway, I guess I may have changed as well, have got more immersed in my abyss

rezafo
20-08-2011, 12:25

Fine, then why not throwing the dice and kicking off a controversial topic? r

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

yeah it's a good topic, but usually we r out of new subjects to talk about, do u have one?

If I can take you at your words that you would not leave me high and dry and take part passionately, I can unload Topics and Subjects truck by truck here , ...lol ...., r

rezafo
20-08-2011, 12:31
Ironically more time passes by, more I get alienated in this forum...now here seems rather bleak which once was cordial
Anyway, I guess I may have changed as well, have got more immersed in my abyss

Don't worry and just hang in there , let's get this Topic back on track ! r

SCYTHE
20-08-2011, 21:41
Don't worry and just hang in there , let's get this Topic back on track ! r

Yeah!! I adimre your great spirit, let's give it a go!!! The big hindering problem is finding common grounds to build on discussion on it...There is a insatiable appetite in me for English literature, philosophy, sience and every serious logic based discussion, I try to keep my objectively stance towards everything, at least I try... I am also indifference towards what happens in 3rd world countries incliding my country... I guess it is all I can say about myself briefly

frnsh
21-08-2011, 01:52
If I can take you at your words that you would not leave me high and dry and take part passionately, I can unload Topics and Subjects truck by truck here , ...lol ...., r

I can't wait for that! lol

amir-shakh
21-08-2011, 11:10
hi all
my name is aMir
and i am from mashhad
i want to take IELTS exam 2month later
at mehr
but i have 2 question ?
whats diffrent between IELTS sanjesh &Iran Ielts ?

and is there anyone in mashhad ?
i need a partner to improve my english
this isnt important f or m
tanx 4 all

masoud glx
21-08-2011, 14:18
hi Amir
There is no different between em' , if ure sure of ur level dont worry abt what institute u gonna sign for the exam
and for finding a partner in this case i suggest u to search in face&book mashhad groups or nimbuzz or smth else like these .

good luck with ur exam

rezafo
22-08-2011, 02:33
I can't wait for that! lol

It's a long way, bumpy road, fasten the seat belt, ... there we GO ! ;) r

rezafo
22-08-2011, 03:02
Yeah!! I adimre your great spirit, let's give it a go!!! The big hindering problem is finding common grounds to build on discussion on it...There is a insatiable appetite in me for English literature, philosophy, sience and every serious logic based discussion, I try to keep my objectively stance towards everything, at least I try... I am also indifference towards what happens in 3rd world countries incliding my country... I guess it is all I can say about myself briefly

First of all, thanks for your supportive note. Secondly, I don’t think to find a subject to talk about be that much tough. Let it be like that; someone brings up a subject, then if that could interest enough individuals to talk over the matter, then there it goes, if not, there will be no counter and tax upon hearing the next offerr. r

Third; regarding your apathy, well, tell you something, you can’t be that ignorant to the events happening in your country and the underdog ones you mentioned. After all, you are living in a society which is massively influenced by the outcomes of those things you are going to turn a blind eye to them. This comment doesn’t mean that from tomorrow on you are to read papers and take part in political and global issues and care about everything, but to think, react and have a voice in our surrounding world and events, I believe is worth noticing if not inevitable. r

I take liberty to be a little more comprehensive. Suppose that most people decide to give a cold shoulder to the events which are being take place in the neighboring countries and above all inside the house, one’s own county, and only focus on personal issues (Food, Job, nightlife, health and pleasure), then how we should expect to have a better welfare, effective educational system, justice and so on? If YOU and I are going to ignore the things, then be sure we are making enough room for opportunists to exploit our resources and dominate our lives.

That’s the wildlife aspect of nature. The only difference is that in a jungle a wolf overtly attack an innocent lamb and eat it in a jiffy, but in today man’s life, they do it very politely under the name of justified rules and regulations, defined and designated by whom? God knows! The goodies maybe! And where are the baddies?, they are the victims! Victim of what? r
Of their ignorance! rr

If you like, this point can be a ground to fire away our first discussion subject: r

“ Are we going to react to the things happening in our surroundings? Can we be ignorant to them? If yes, then will there be no loss or regret due to the adverse consequences? And, to what extent we are to care about and react to social and political events around us? Is it important at all or no? why? r

P.S. : I don’t like to be a sole-speaker, so everyone, please do participate. r

komeil-messi
22-08-2011, 21:10

thank you so much....i dont really know, but i think we can speak off the cuff....for starting,what you are interested in??im interested in cinema and i hope that one day i become a director.

SCYTHE
22-08-2011, 21:15
“ Are we going to react to the things happening in our surroundings? Can we be ignorant to them? If yes, then will there be no loss or regret due to the adverse consequences? And, to what extent we are to care about and react to social and political events around us? Is it important at all or no? why? r

P.S. : I don’t like to be a sole-speaker, so everyone, please do participate. r

I am wondering if I said I don't music you would probably start a discussion about music, don't you? :D My philosophy is to do what impresses me, I know I sometimes inevitably have to do things against my will but apart from that I try to enjoy my life as far as I can, therefore I couldn't care about less what happens in my perimeter. It's may not be a wise decision but again it doesn't matter

And if you look at things statistically, I am just one person I can't change the patterns of incoming incidents (unless you say there is a butterfly effect theory, but whatever). Yes, you may say if every one thinks like me, then it may matter but again for me it doesn't matter, whatever. I am kind of an irresponsible person, I know but I don't care

I hope I didn't give a wrong image about myself, I would like to know more about myself, nature, logic etc. I have no love for humans (except for a narrow band of wise people like Nietzsche, I hate rabbles), even though I am one

rezafo
23-08-2011, 06:16
I am wondering if I said I don't music you would probably start a discussion about music, don't you? :

Nope, I would not. I would say that “I can’t wait to take a look in a reference in which they have presented “music” as a verb. … lol … r, and, of course "music" is my favorite subject to talk about. r

My philosophy is to do what impresses me, I know I sometimes inevitably have to do things against my will but apart from that I try to enjoy my life as far as I can, therefore I couldn't care about less what happens in my perimeter. It's may not be a wise decision but again it doesn't matter

And if you look at things statistically, I am just one person I can't change the patterns of incoming incidents (unless you say there is a butterfly effect theory, but whatever). Yes, you may say if every one thinks like me, then it may matter but again for me it doesn't matter, whatever. I am kind of an irresponsible person, I know but I don't care

I’d call it solitary in one’s own shell, while having a sporadic peek out of the window. Well, not a sin, this is your earthy right granted by the Creator! Enjoy the ride r

I hope I didn't give a wrong image about myself,

Sure you didn’t, and everyone is free to pick out and pursue his/her own doctrine. I admire everyone for being such honest to express oneself. r

I have no love for humans (except for

Maybe you are too idealist to see that there are other people who are breathing and having a sunbath out there, remember, they are not all baddies r. r

(except for a narrow band of wise people like Nietzsche, I hate rabbles), even though I am one

Ask you something, if all people were philosophers (so no band of people you would detest), then for whom the philosophers wanted to preach and speak out such philosophical rhetoric? Life would be impossible!
I’m not against the philosophy; I just can’t make head or tail of those pompous contexts.

I don’t know why, but I feel that in spite of the fact that this place has so many members only a few are posting regularly. Right?

If the suggested topic didn’t catch anyone’s eye, I would offer more ones within a week. In the meantime, what’s yours? r

SCYTHE
23-08-2011, 09:15
Nope, I would not. I would say that “I can’t wait to take a look in a reference in which they have presented “music” as a verb. … lol … r, and, of course "music" is my favorite subject to talk about. r

errr....It was a typo. I meant "I don't like music"l

Maybe you are too idealist to see that there are other people who are breathing and having a sunbath out there, remember, they are not all baddies r. r

As I said I have nothing against rabbles, I don't want them to come into the frame of my mind, most of them are waste of space

Ask you something, if all people were philosophers (so no band of people you would detest), then for whom the philosophers wanted to preach and speak out such philosophical rhetoric? Life would be impossible!
I’m not against the philosophy; I just can’t make head or tail of those pompous contexts.

It's obvious in a community we need a wide range of professions and roles to cover all needs. I just like wise people, it's simple to grasp, for example you may say I don't like veterinarians but it doesn't mean necessarily that you want to wipe out all the veterinarians :D

If the suggested topic didn’t catch anyone’s eye, I would offer more ones within a week. In the meantime, what’s yours? r

Yeah it's a great idea

M O B I N
23-08-2011, 15:43
Hello to everyone :40:

long time no see
how are u ?

masoud glx
23-08-2011, 15:58
hey buddies
Can we discuss on something a little easier !? coz i dont like and even dont understand these philosophy - crap - things ! no offence of course . and do you know what , after this all centuries gone so far humanity had enough time to analyses these all matters and now, in 2011 we have to take care about our executive lives instead of gathering and thinking about some basic subjects which have to be solved until now . but for many reasons they didnt . and may never have done .

and something else, i think except of you both in this forum ( at least as far as i know active members ) there is no one else be able to take part in such a heavy english level discussions as you do .

so maybe some easier and more simple subject like the same music be better for us . anyway, thanks .

nibble
23-08-2011, 19:04
I am sorry I just made a mistake

rezafo
23-08-2011, 23:45
errr....It was a typo. I meant "I don't like music"l

As I said I have nothing against rabbles, I don't want them to come into the frame of my mind, most of them are waste of space

It's obvious in a community we need a wide range of professions and roles to cover all needs. I just like wise people, it's simple to grasp, for example you may say I don't like veterinarians but it doesn't mean necessarily that you want to wipe out all the veterinarians :D

Yeah it's a great idea

I see what you mean. Though my explanation over what I commented and what you perceived is not finished but for the sake of keeping the spirit of the room high and not to make it boring, I put it on ice until another suitable time to continue our discussion if you wish.

Hat off
r

rezafo
24-08-2011, 00:40
hey buddies
Can we discuss on something a little easier !? coz i dont like and even dont understand these philosophy - crap - things ! no offence of course . and do you know what , after this all centuries gone so far humanity had enough time to analyses these all matters and now, in 2011 we have to take care about our executive lives instead of gathering and thinking about some basic subjects which have to be solved until now . but for many reasons they didnt . and may never have done .

and something else, i think except of you both in this forum ( at least as far as i know active members ) there is no one else be able to take part in such a heavy english level discussions as you do .

so maybe some easier and more simple subject like the same music be better for us . anyway, thanks .

Masoud, I don't like philosophy either, but it's no good to make derogatory remark. r

What you mean by heavy English ? As long as our words and idiomatic expressions can be easily found in dictionaries and other references, I take this way of talking both constructive and a motivation to learn more, otherwise we can speak in plain English. But if you want to mount higher you need to move from your current level to a higher one, how? by practicing and challenging the new stuff. r

So what's your decision , you want to linger in the level you are or to advance ? r

Ok, an easier subject like what? You could suggest what your interests are.

How bout this one: r

Do you agree and approve of having someone as a hero or idol to follow and copy their achievements and success? Whatever your reply is , please explain more. Who's your hero? heroine? Idol? If there are more than one, feel free to spill the beans. And, illustrate which one in what case for what reason.

If this ain't a good one, let me know, I have plenty of stuff in my mind to talk about. r

rezafo
24-08-2011, 12:44
I am sorry I just made a mistake

The more I read your post, The less I get your point ! :5: r

Oh, excuse me, where have you had your hair chemically straightened? r :27:

Be good! r

masoud glx
24-08-2011, 13:03
Your're right.
I just wanted us to have more participating in this case i mean this topic, Because if you take a look at background of this topic, You'll find this out that whenever there was a heavy subject with more than a red line new words, there was nobody more to continue the discussion ! and thats why i told that .
Anyhow, I'm ready for every challenge in this way to improve my english level. so, I'm agree with your last suggestion about this hero thing but first of all, let us have little discuss on how you've got all these words in your mind ?? I mean in our society that we have no specific partner for english practice, how we can maximize our learning and after reaching that point, what is our goal ?

is it ok ?

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Your're right.
I just wanted us to have more participating in this case i mean this topic, Because if you take a look at background of this topic, You'll find this out that whenever there was a heavy subject with more than a red line new words, there was nobody more to continue the discussion ! and thats why i told that .
Anyhow, I'm ready for every challenge in this way to improve my english level. so, I'm agree with your last suggestion about this hero thing but first of all, let us have little discuss on how you've got all these words in your mind ?? I mean in our society that we have no specific partner for english practice, how we can maximize our learning and after reaching that point, what is our goal ?

is it ok ?

- Saman -
25-08-2011, 11:58
Hello to everyone :40:

long time no see
how are u ?

Hello there!

I love your writing in literary section, I dont know if I were or to be good, but like to write some thing in my own, this is kind of new, while write its like refreshing my mind, feeling good!

Its been quite busy days for me, unless I have to done things until end of summer, need sort of it!

How are you dear SCYTHE? Is every thing is all right on your side?

rezafo
25-08-2011, 18:20
Hello there!

I love your writing in literary section, I dont know if I were or to be good, but like to write some thing in my own, this is kind of new, while write its like refreshing my mind, feeling good!

Its been quite busy days for me, unless I have to done things until end of summer, need sort of it!

Hello, r

The red-marked words are to be corrected. I just spent time reading your text sorting the goofs out, since you told that you are interesting in writing stuff, so I thought I could be a help to bring the mistakes to your attention. r

Cheers

P.S. : Remember we ALL do mistakes, but we try to learn & get better, and to downsize them. Right? r

M O B I N
25-08-2011, 18:24
Hello there!

do you write poems or story by yourself ?

if you do tell me to guidance u :46:

pezhmantoop
25-08-2011, 18:43
oh . beautiful idea boys
i love chatting with iranian people.
very nice topc.
likeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

rezafo
25-08-2011, 19:09
I just wanted us to have more participating in . . . I just wanted that we have the opportunity to participate in . . .

this case i mean this topic, Because if you take a look at background of this topic, You'll find this out that whenever there was a heavy subject with more than a red line new words, there was nobody more to continue the discussion ! and thats why i told that .I have noticed that how often the subject is not that complicated, we lack knowledge. But if you take things as simple as the nature - exempt the Big Bang theory - there are a lot to talk about.

let us have little discuss on how you've got all these words in your mind ??
Practice , Practice , and Practice

The wrong idea about practice which most people have is that they think practice is only sitting down and repeating something. But practice is in every action you take, in the whole stuff that we do in our daily life; Thinking, Sleeping, Talking, Writing, Chatting, Arguing, Schooling, Working, Visiting, Having Fun, Sending SMS.

To learn a Language, you should live with it!

I mean in our society that we have no specific partner for english practice, how we can maximize our learning and after reaching that point,
My preliminary partners were Walls, Roofs, Windows and all the objects around me. I used to give long lectures for one or two hours in front of all these objects. Lacking partner is just an excuse my friend. If one is enthusiastic enough about learning, s/he can find the way! Apart from giving lectures , I used to have pen-friends and I left no stone untouched to get myself involved in English activities and situations whenever I could.

i
s it ok ?Yep, I'm in! r

- Saman -
26-08-2011, 12:31
Hello, r

The red-marked words are to be corrected. I just spent time reading your text sorting the goofs out, since you told that you are interesting in writing stuff, so I thought I could be a help to bring the mistakes to your attention. r

Cheers

P.S. : Remember we ALL do mistakes, but we try to learn & get better, and to downsize them. Right? r

Got it!

However I still on the EARN achievements for improving my English, since to be I learning by myself, well kind of confusing, need to get a complete package for learning English from Start to Finsih! Thats I can tell :)

do you write poems or story by yourself ?

if you do tell me to guidance u :46:

Sure, in fact I'm not professional on it, just interesting to write some thing.
Well, not exactly story or verse, just like diary letters we can tell, I'm not sure your reading my stuff, but please tell me your opinion on , and I have to say: Some of guys (most girls) are really good, I've all ways reading their writes, amazing!

SCYTHE
26-08-2011, 22:23
How bout this one: r

Do you agree and approve of having someone as a hero or idol to follow and copy their achievements and success? Whatever your reply is , please explain more. Who's your hero? heroine? Idol? If there are more than one, feel free to spill the beans. And, illustrate which one in what case for what reason.

If this ain't a good one, let me know, I have plenty of stuff in my mind to talk about. r

Yeah, it's a good idea to talk about these matters...The idea of having some idols to be source of inspiration and pride is definitely wise and unavoidable...No-brainer
But the only concern is to consider those folks as demigod and blindly step in their ways without being convinced of the rightness of their deeds

Hello there!

I am doing fine, thanks mate

komeil-messi
28-08-2011, 14:07
hi guys what are you speaking about ??join me please ! :10:

siyanor
29-08-2011, 03:16

Hello guys,
Reza first of all i've got to give you a big A for changing this topic , it seems that it got a rebirth.
for your first question , i have never read a book related to that subject so i just say all is well on that one .the second question which i have Quoted on top is a common subject which i think 99.7 percent of people in the world have it . when you are kid and you can't talk or walk , seeing your parents and other people walking and talking instinctively forces you to try to speak and walk .when you grow up you get inspired by people and things that impress you.it could be a quote , a movie , a handicapped person who achieved something , your parents , your children and etc.i think it depends on the person passion and goal which makes you choose a person to inspire from .there are a few people in the world who get inspired by their dreams and goals, i think they are the true winner.

Regards

rezafo
29-08-2011, 05:41
I see that you are showing a thumps-up to having a hero/idol/heroin in one’s mind and try to be like them. But the more I think, the less I find such idol or demigod in my mind for myself. I don’t know, maybe I’m lost in my own dreamland. Sometimes too much oil will spoil the food. I don’t want to say it’s a good or bad think, I’m just letting know and discussing, that’s why I’m here. r

Oh, and I’ve something to add; sometimes we can be inspired not by a person who is dramatically strong and good, so to take it as an idol, but by a person who is remarkably bad and dismal at what he’s doing! Once I got inspired by one of them, and whenever I want to lose heart I just need to think and remember him, then I start to thank and appreciate my own ability and that keeps me going! r

To be more precise; suppose that you have a job or a skill, let’s make an example of being a musician [ who I am not , and I only wish . . . lol . . ], then, you think you are not good enough to pursue this career or art, and once upon a time you meet a very bad performer whose score would be 5 out of 20, but despite his disqualification he’s making money and he’s progressing in his social life. How would you feel about it? r

Wouldn’t this pick you up and tell you hey he’s making a lot of money and is kinda famous for nothing, then why the hell you think of yourself like that? Why not you? If this is what he does you can do it 10 times better than him, so why the heck you are such disappointed? And this can be a good motivation source and sometimes awakening! r

siyanor
30-08-2011, 23:51
to be honest i never thought in that way,i do get inspired when i see people who get more paid or have a better position in my carrier but still can't resolve a problem and they refer to me which to be honest gets me to the lack of proper management and rules(people who have power and money in our society are able to do anything even if they dont have the needful skill)but i never waste my time with them, they are already behind me, i look forward , guys who are better than me , or 1000 times better than me , Legends .if they could do it ,,why not me?
but you know what makes different between you and other famous musicians (your example )?talent and skill.
the first one is a gift from god that you have to discover it the second one you can get with lots of practice.

rezafo
01-09-2011, 02:07
Yes, I see what you mean when you say that you can't see any inspiration from the people who are less successful. This is the secret and subtle sides of the life, and that is where different views and conclusions come from. One should be in the situation and get feel of that particular inspiration, other wise words and rhetoric fail to express the miracle. r

Apart from possessing the craft and talent , there are other important factors to follow and become like other successful people , which if they are not present the achievement can't be fulfilled. And, that's why most people get puzzled that why some gifted and adroit people are not successful. r

One of them is the conditions and circumstances which the "idol" one has had, but the follower doesn't have ! r

I will introduce the rest of the factors later. One at a time, in order to keep the pot boiling. If they are revealed all at once, then the customers won't come back to the chat cafe, and again here becomes quiet and dull. r

SCYTHE
01-09-2011, 23:02
Hey Reza and co., I was wondering while we have some good threads in this forum like "Book Cafe" why you don't participate in them? I am looking forward to see you there as well

rezafo
03-09-2011, 05:20
Hey Reza and co., I was wondering while we have some good threads in this forum like "Book Cafe" why you don't participate in them? I am looking forward to see you there as well

Hey, how's it going? r well, Reza is here, but where's the " co "? r

JFI , rezafo is a one word and my Business name. r

Thanks for introducing the book cafe. I'll visit.

P.S: A Gerund follows " To be Looking forward to " r

SCYTHE
03-09-2011, 14:51
Hey, how's it going? r well, Reza is here, but where's the " co "? r

JFI , rezafo is a one word and my Business name. r

Thanks for introducing the book cafe. I'll visit.

P.S: A Gerund follows " To be Looking forward to " r

rezafo
03-09-2011, 22:48

Bravo. I like that. Thanks. r

Hat off

anti-military
03-09-2011, 23:55
let's talk about something else! something like games, for example who is waiting for Mass Effect 3 ? Mass Effect is a real awesome video game

siyanor
04-09-2011, 00:31
sorry military, i cant discuss a lot about this subject since its been around 6 years that i didnt play any game (just flash and small games) but i used to play CS , red alert,and soccer ,but nowadays you can daily see a new game in the market, and obviously those companies getting a great benefit and interest out of that.i heard about iranian games as well (saw some ads in Iranian channels ) are they good enough to be compared with western version of those games?

Regards.

SCYTHE
04-09-2011, 22:29
Bravo. I like that. Thanks. r

Hat off

Thanks, it's kind of you. Let's find some decent topics and chase the doldrums away! I fancy talking about novels but anyhow any activity is welcomed

rezafo
09-09-2011, 00:00
If you were on the the same plane in Lost TV series which crashed on that island, with which people would you make friend and spend your time, and why? r

I think if I were there, I'd be mingle with Sawyer, first of all he's kinda weird and different and he could be a good time-passing hobby to stand the boring life over there. Second, I could learn a bunch of slang and street talk by his company.

Another person would be Mr. Locke, since I could learn lots of outdoor activities and skills from him.

The third person would be Shannon, hm, I like her complexion and look. Not to mention her inviting smile! r

MR.CART
14-09-2011, 08:15
HI.
I'M mehran mohammadi
my english is not too bad
which sites can i upgrade my english??

SCYTHE
17-09-2011, 23:38
gloomy has got this place anew, bereft of any stirring
The nights of old what I always cherished
As it seems in this journey there is no way back to our good old selves, you departers

foroogh!!!
19-09-2011, 10:11
hi there i'm a new comers :11:

rezafo
19-09-2011, 17:41
If you were on the the same plane in Lost TV series which crashed on that island, with which people would you make friend and spend your time, and why? r

I think if I were there, I'd be mingle with Sawyer, first of all he's kinda weird and different and he could be a good time-passing hobby to stand the boring life over there. Second, I could learn a bunch of slang and street talk by his company.

Another person would be Mr. Locke, since I could learn lots of outdoor activities and skills from him.

The third person would be Shannon, hm, I like her complexion and look. Not to mention her inviting smile! r

Still thinking? r

masoud glx
20-09-2011, 03:05
Like this idea, about James or John or Shannon or rest of 'em there's a key for everyone who saw this show. I lived with all of them through everything happened to every single one. The Lost was amazing and if I was on that plane and for example supposed to survive, I would rather hang on with Shannon or Claire in the fisrt stage as well (j/k) but you know, there's a special humanity in Harly i never can forget .
The thing is ... its so hard to choose one when we're outta that plane and the whole stuff happened there. maybe for someone Desmond be the one specially in last season with his lovely british brother brother tongue or even Ben.

I think we've got many subjects about it to talk. don't you think so ?

PS:
After this, we can catching up with HIMYM if you agree

rezafo
20-09-2011, 12:59
Thanks Masoud, I read yours just now, I'm at work and I will write to your post later. Actually I've not watched HIMYM, but I'm ready to change the subject whenever you wish, this is a causal chat room and there is no rigid rule about it. r

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

On Tuesday, the president personally announced in an interview on NBC’s “Today Show” that Iran would soon release Mr. Bauer and Mr. Fattal But within a day the Iranian state news media reported that the plum of their release was not Mr. Ahmadinejad’s to give away.

I failed to get the exact meaning of the bold part. Please paraphrase it for me.

I could find out that "plum" here is a good thing which they [the prisoners and the rest of people who will become happy hearing that news] expect it to happen, but I couldn't make head or tail of the apostrophe s of Ahmadinejad. what's that referring to? decision? verdict? ...what?

Thanks. r

SCYTHE
20-09-2011, 21:49
Here I only here the clanking of Scythe, this sullen silence stalks forth pestilence!!!! About the news I am sorry to say I am not indulgent to politics but anyway talking is better than gnawing the tongues

rezafo
20-09-2011, 23:17
Sorry, I have to disagree with you, this is not a question of politics , but a question of understanding the meaning of a sentence. r

And, anyway, the given excuse could be a salvation to evade the task. r d:27:f

ba maram
22-09-2011, 22:43
hi p30worlds human:31:
i wanna learning english like an advance but i like to learn it by myself & learn it on my laptop or handbooks
i have speaked about this type of learning by my friend (her level is too up)and she told me that u must see the movies !
and now i wanna to download or bye the films that improve my speaking as well as now !
what do u perefer??
sry about that the mistakes in this post !:11:

Переклад не
22-09-2011, 23:32
If you wanna learning like an advance , you shoud register in the english classes and use tutorials as you say, with it
is my sentenc correct?

bas ali
23-09-2011, 17:54
َAlso the best way to improve your listening is to go to this site and download it's podcasts.
It's consist of alot of good words with american accent .
so why are you waiting ? let's go and try one of it's cafe . it's intresting .

ba maram
23-09-2011, 23:56
َAlso the best way to improve your listening is to go to this site and download it's podcasts.
It's consist of alot of good words with american accent .
so why are you waiting ? let's go and try one of it's cafe . it's intresting .

thx
i like this type of education
is this lessons have levels ? what do u perefer to download and listen at first??
thx

i learned en in kish institut for 1 year
then i feel that this institu is not good
so i need practice by myself in house
thx guys for help

bas ali
24-09-2011, 07:04
thx
i like this type of education
is this lessons have levels ? what do u perefer to download and listen at first??
thx

i learned en in kish institut for 1 year
then i feel that this institu is not good
so i need practice by myself in house
thx guys for help

I 've learnt english in kish institude too but I need a way too improve my listening so I try this site .
In my opinion this site is very goood to increase the level of your listening .
I prefer to download English Cafe because in that topics the host talk about diffrent subjects in a fluent American accent .
I don't think that the site seperats the topics by it's level but try to listen one of them .

nafare_aval
25-09-2011, 23:54
hi body...i think one of the ways to improve your listening skill is to learn every new word correctly...i mean when you bump

into a new word try to learn its pronunciation at that moment...so when you hear it in a movie or on the news,you will

understand it quickly

bas ali
27-09-2011, 15:46
Hi every one , why no one tweet in this topic ?
The topic is going to spoil .

nafare_aval
30-09-2011, 09:44
Hi every one , why no one tweet in this topic ?
The topic is going to spoil .

dont worry....as far as i remember this topic has been on the first page of English part for a long time...its natural that every topic

sometimes has its stop for a while...so if my explanation didnt convince you...suggest a subject and prevent this topic from

spoiling:5:

SCYTHE
27-10-2011, 01:02
This silence is not gold! What does hamper you? Start kibitzing if you will

anti-military
28-10-2011, 03:16
hi p30worlds human:31:
i wanna learning english like an advance but i like to learn it by myself & learn it on my laptop or handbooks
i have speaked about this type of learning by my friend (her level is too up)and she told me that u must see the movies !
and now i wanna to download or bye the films that improve my speaking as well as now !
what do u perefer??
sry about that the mistakes in this post !:11:

hi, why you say speaked ?
you must say speak. there is no need to use ed
if you want to talk about something that happened in the past. for some verb you don't need to use ed
for example speak in the past become spoke

you speak English very well, and you know a lot more than what I know

anti-military
28-10-2011, 16:17
hi p30worlds human[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
what do u perefer??
sry about that the mistakes in this post ![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

hi, why you say speaked ?
you must say speak. there is no need to use ed
if you want to talk about something that happened in the past. for some verb you don't need to use ed
for example speak in the past become spoke

you speak English very well, and you know a lot more than what I know.

nafare_aval
18-11-2011, 23:40
this room is getting rotten...like an under-soil room...come on guys

where are u?? I feel lonely alone here...just wanna make sure you want to keep this room active

so please reply if you see this post of mine and come up with new ideas

majid322
18-11-2011, 23:50
i dont know so much about this topic
but i think is usefull for every one with every level of english and can improve that.
.i will happy to speak with you master nafare_aval
tnx starter for your usefull topic. :11:

Aria1997
18-11-2011, 23:54
i dont know so much about this topic
but i think is usefull for every one with every level of english and can improve that.
.i will happy to speak with you master nafare_aval
tnx starter for your usefull topic. :11:

yeah majid I think too

i want to chat with everyone in english

so guys

???What´s Up

:11:

majid322
18-11-2011, 23:57
tnx master aria for reply to my post.
i would happy to speak with you about every thing you like :31:
we can speak about any game
? is it good
how about to speak about battlefield 3 :31:

Aria1997
19-11-2011, 00:21
tnx master aria for reply to my post.
i would happy to speak with you about every thing you like :31:
we can speak about any game
? is it good
how about to speak about battlefield 3 :31:

You are Welcome Sir.Majid
its fun to speak english

yeah i love games that makes me happy to forget my problems

yes i think we are at the end of 2011 this game was an revolution in gameplay of the other games

???whats your mind

nafare_aval
19-11-2011, 23:42
i've always liked games...you know...they were and are a part of my life

you can experience different roles and being another man in this world

a role that you control it...make it move...you scare with it...you excite with it and

lots of other emotions that you may not experience in the real world...

and the best game i have ever played has been mafia 1

Aria1997
19-11-2011, 23:50
i've always liked games...you know...they were and are a part of my life

you can experience different roles and being another man in this world

a role that you control it...make it move...you scare with it...you excite with it and

lots of other emotions that you may not experience in the real world...

and the best game i have ever played has been mafia 1

yeah but what about my parents ....
they say you play too much and it will damage your brain if you play too much

i hate this sentence

ihahaha i like RPG games i feel very good when i play games

but music is in my life

i love persian music they have many problems to sing ... they sing underground but i want to have freedom

so guys

who want to talk about music???

:40::11::40:[COLOR="Silver"]

Aria1997
20-11-2011, 15:41
Oh

Ithink You dont want to chat

maybe you are too busy

yeah i have school tomorrow

I want to Study

:31:

majid322
20-11-2011, 15:47
excuse mater aria
i did some test from bf3 that you can see theme here:

and i am waiting for your test and frimrate on this game
tnx

Aria1997
20-11-2011, 16:21
I think you love battlefield3

i love too but thats very political and i hate political things

do you see my screenshots in the game : SaintsRow:TheThird???

i let you see :31:

here

majid322
20-11-2011, 16:29
no i am not fan of battlefield but i love every first shoter game
i see your pic they were good.
is that a open world game?

Aria1997
20-11-2011, 16:54
no i am not fan of battlefield but i love every first shoter game
i see your pic they were good.
is that a open world game?

yeah i love that game
i play that every time

thats action open world like GTA but Funnier

you have to test it

majid322
20-11-2011, 16:59
?i see your pic and i think the game graphic is good yes
i will test it when ever i found this game.

?by the way do you play modern warfare 3 any more
i wanna know your opinion about that
the game will reach tonight for me and i will write a little review about it

Aria1997
20-11-2011, 17:05
yeah i played mw3 but im still at the opposite about the graphic of the game

we´re in 2011 we dont want to play a game from 2009 but that was an good experience to play call of duty

about saints row the third i will say thats Cool!!!!

graphic is´nt matter for me

i want fun in this game and saints row brings me the action

majid322
20-11-2011, 17:11
you are right
the graphic in mw3 is almost awful
i think we are scare to talk about mw 3 and bf 3 in their topic :31:
?but i realy love the music in mw2 did you play it
the music realy giving a good filing to me that i was never seen in any game until that time
?is the music in mw 3 like the music in mw2

Aria1997
20-11-2011, 17:16
exactly the music from mw2 was good

we are gamers :31:

what about music???

i love music

persian i meant

majid322
20-11-2011, 17:21
i love music too
some music make us sad and some make us happy
but i love the music between these two kind
by the way

?your in germany right
?do you born there

what kind of country is there and explain it for me
?waht abute the natinallity of your parent

exuse me for my long questions :31:

Aria1997
20-11-2011, 17:29
no im aint so shy like the others

i was born in lahijan but i lived in tehran UsefAbad :31:

im 1 year in germany and i hate this country because they´re nazism

i love iran and people from iran

do you know germans say to me iam terroris because iam an irani

i hate this country

if im 18 ... i will come back to iran immediately

majid322
20-11-2011, 17:34
?so why do you go there
i can feel you it s hard to live there
?are you study there i mean school

?by the way do you play the game orginaly

babakiyan
20-11-2011, 17:35
all right?

Aria1997
20-11-2011, 17:45
all right?

yeah thats right

dear majid i cant buy games here because of money

60€ ..... i cant buy anything

so i miss iran i want to cry .......... :19:

majid322
20-11-2011, 17:51
i think i make you sad
realy excuse me i dont want you to be sad
i can promise you just one thing

in every where you are and in every country just try think about good things
and not just the nagetive part

by the way

?dont you say why do you go there and why you cant go back here

Aria1997
20-11-2011, 17:58
okay i will try to thik about positive things

i cant answer completly because we had political problems

i cant come back because im 14 years old

damn it

majid322
20-11-2011, 18:01
forget about it
i think we buy this topic :31:
:20: by the way i add you in yahoo when ever you found some free time just come to speak

Aria1997
20-11-2011, 20:45
Yes

But We Still Type English Or ???

Anyone here to speak please !!!!

majid322
20-11-2011, 20:54
:31: i am here to speak any time any where