PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : Chat room

صفحه ها : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

ramin5749
31-01-2011, 22:04
I don't Know What i must to say, it wasn't funny, it was disgusting!:2:
[/QUOTE]
u didnt understand what i mean by poop i didnt mean poop as craping out

lovelykid
01-02-2011, 07:02
First, I changed it because i saw this movie and plus that, My avatar was Christina Aguilera before Angelina :31:
This movie:

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

Second, I guess we have to search for funny stories in Sooti topics or groups :D. But i will think more :27:

And Third, I told u my idea about it, And about ur sentence about not eating our words! I think we must eat many of them in some situations! It's like having power to control and manage them!

first,so u saw a movie in more than a month! please see another movie as soon as you can !!!:31:
second,you don't have any funny story perfect girl! take it easy tell us some thing,and i 'll tell you another funny story about my self later
third, are you kidding?! control power = eating words?!!:13: d
Please power controller ! control my power too!:d

lovelykid
01-02-2011, 14:20
I don't Know What i must to say, it wasn't funny, it was disgusting!:2:

u didnt understand what i mean by poop i didnt mean poop as craping out[/QUOTE]

Actually , i don't catch your mean yet but it doesn't matter !:31: tell us another one! d

By the way , today is my birthday:20: and no one doesn't tell me : " happy Birth day!":41: I think, I'm Too Much Alone!:41: d

frnsh
01-02-2011, 17:44
first,so u saw a movie in more than a month! please see another movie as soon as you can !!!:31:
second,you don't have any funny story perfect girl! take it easy tell us some thing,and i 'll tell you another funny story about my self later
third, are you kidding?! control power = eating words?!!:13: d
Please power controller ! control my power too!:d

First! If u see that topic that i gave u, i will realize that i'm watching movies every night! :5:
Third: Yeah i'm a power controller and I'm the Queen too! Kneeeeeel now! :19: :d

By the way , today is my birthday:20: and no one doesn't tell me : " happy Birth day!":41: I think, I'm Too Much Alone!:41: d

Really? so happy birthday!
We didn't know cuz u didnt put it it right so we cant see it here on the list!:

ramin5749
01-02-2011, 20:24
happy birthday lovelykid

nafare_aval
01-02-2011, 23:08
happey birthday lovelykid and dont make yourself sad...we all like you...dont judge about us like that again....you are too much busy instead of lonely big man

tell some memories and get us cheerful....come on...i laughed a lot when you said your memory...i bet you would be a good comedian if you get a good chance in a movie

sajjad1973
01-02-2011, 23:17
dear friends
actually I am here to say to my friend lovelykid happy birthday to you

nafare_aval
02-02-2011, 09:38
dear friends

its fabulous to have you here...why dont you participate in this topic man...it makes this room stronger and more active

lovelykid
02-02-2011, 10:15
First! If u see that topic that i gave u, i will realize that i'm watching movies every night! :5:
Third: Yeah i'm a power controller and I'm the Queen too! Kneeeeeel now! :19: :d

Really? so happy birthday!
We didn't know cuz u didnt put it it right so we cant see it here on the list!:

OK, Queen! i don't kneel in front of u:13:! I'm The King (Mohammad Reza Shah!) so u must obey me , otherwise i get divorce and then i kill u !!!:31:

happy birthday lovelykid

happey birthday lovelykid and dont make yourself sad...we all like you...dont judge about us like that again....you are too much busy instead of lonely big man

tell some memories and get us cheerful....come on...i laughed a lot when you said your memory...i bet you would be a good comedian if you get a good chance in a movie

I don't mean You, i said i 'm alone because except my sister , no one doesn't call me and doesn't tell me " happy birthday":41: . i have a lot of friends , maybe they are really busy!:2:

dear friends

Thank you guys:11: :40: :40: :40: , All of You and you Mr. sajjad , join us and say about yourself

lovelykid
02-02-2011, 11:03
ok, in the answer to your request ,i want to tell you another story about myself!:5:
one day i went to one of my friends home . in good bye time , we were in alley and we were talking about something. suddenly a beautiful girl that was driving a pride(car) came to alley. stop the car and look at us and then turn back and left the alley after a short time.:27: i told to my friend : wow! it was hot, man! :31:was she your neighbor? my friend answered : " no" after a few second. after about 10 min , The girl came back again and i was watching her this time carefully:21:, But she stooped the car near us and went to my friends home this time!:18: i shocked suddenly and i didn't say anything except goodbye my friend! after a while i understood ,she was my friend's sister!!! :18: :2: d

frnsh
02-02-2011, 11:23
OK, Queen! i don't kneel in front of u:13:! I'm The King (Mohammad Reza Shah!) so u must obey me , otherwise i get divorce and then i kill u !!!:31:

Nooooo!
U r not the King! :13:
All the ppl in this country know that Zende Is the king! :27: Ofcourse he is with another id now!
:31: And I don't know where is he lately!

ok, in the answer to your request ,i want to tell you another story about myself!:5:
one day i went to one of my friends home . in good bye time , we were in alley and we were talking about something. suddenly a beautiful girl that was driving a pride(car) came to alley. stop the car and look at us and then turn back and left the alley after a short time.:27: i told to my friend : wow! it was hot, man! :31:was she your neighbor? my friend answered : " no" after a few second. after about 10 min , The girl came back again and i was watching her this time carefully:21:, But she stooped the car near us and went to my friends home this time!:18: i shocked suddenly and i didn't say anything except goodbye my friend! after a while i understood ,she was my friend's sister!!! :18: :2: d

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
Didn't he kill u after that? :21:

sajjad1973
02-02-2011, 13:19
its fabulous to have you here...why dont you participate in this topic man...it makes this room stronger and more active

I think this room is strong and active enough. no need to my presence.

nafare_aval
02-02-2011, 13:40

hehe...you know how to humble...but its my pleasure to see you chatting here...because you're a good translator and your presence would be effective here...anyway if you have time join us

nafare_aval
02-02-2011, 13:50

i would really go under a car of embarrassment around there if i were you...but you know you didnt do something wrong...it was an accident

lovelykid
02-02-2011, 14:12
Didn't he kill u after that? :21:

No, i Killed my self!:41:

Comon,man , join Us! we need some one with good topic to talk :11:

i would really go under a car of embarrassment around there if i were you...but you know you didnt do something wrong...it was an accident

yeah , your right . but it was a huge mistake! :13:d

well , my lazy friend , write sth about yourself .
and don't scare , i don't laugh too much:27:

frnsh
02-02-2011, 14:26

Hey hey!
Our country needs more and more ppl and u all welcome here :11:
:5:

nafare_aval
02-02-2011, 14:32
i remembered something special guys

when i was around 8 or 9 years old something happened really hilariously...someday i took a shower and then i got out of the bathroom...then i picked up my shorts and went to my room with towel around my mid-section to put my sorts on:13:...i opened the towel...i was naked and suddenly:18: i saw my brother behind the bedstead that was looking at me wonderfully and then i shouted:19: at him and said:what the hell are you doing here:18:...and then he said i'm writing my homework...all of a sudden he burst into laughing:27: and got out of the room immediately

lovelykid
02-02-2011, 15:38
i remembered something special guys

when i was around 8 or 9 years old something happened really hilariously...someday i took a shower and then i got out of the bathroom...then i picked up my shorts and went to my room with towel around my mid-section to put my sorts on:13:...i opened the towel...i was naked and suddenly:18: i saw my brother behind the bedstead that was looking at me wonderfully and then i shouted:19: at him and said:what the hell are you doing here:18:...and then he said i'm writing my homework...all of a sudden he burst into laughing:27: and got out of the room immediately

Actually , i experienced this several time!! and i know what feeling it has! :41: d

well well , Farnoosh is your turn, say something !:10: d

raptor22
02-02-2011, 16:58
hi my dear pals .....may i join u and contribute to this discussion?

frnsh
02-02-2011, 18:26
well well , Farnoosh is your turn, say something !:10: d

Heh! :d
U know when u don't need it, it is always in ur head! But when u need it, It's gone! :d
I tell u the one i already told somewhere in p30! :d
One day when i was passing the part of uni that there is "fateme komando" there! I was alone and was walking between two other girls, Then the "ershad" woman (:d) cried: "Hey u, ur cloth is short!" I turned and said: "Me???:18:" She said: "No! That one!"
After a few seconds, She cried again: "Hey u, u have too much make up!" Again! I said: "meeee? :18:" She said: "No no! That one!" :18:
I guess in that moment she wanted to kill me and shout at me that: "what's wrong with u?" [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] :31:

hi my dear pals .....may i join u and contribute to this discussion?

Hey
Ofcourse u can :20:

nafare_aval
02-02-2011, 21:52
lets go to the next topic....we're waiting to see your latest topic here lovelykid...so dont leave us waiting more than this our kind grandpa:20:come on

ramin5749
02-02-2011, 22:50
back in school this subject was common ((which is better knowledge or money)) in fact i dont know what to say

raptor22
02-02-2011, 23:48
hi .... it seems to me that u r discussing about your funny memoirs ... i don't know this is fun or not but i wanna say sth ....but please forgive me if u find some grammatical mistakes in the text.thx

since i was child ( 6 or 7 years old ) playing football with tiny balls in the home and also with my brother's been one of the best hobbies in my life .... believe it or not this kind of playing football is the best method to improve ur football... anyhow when i was child one night my brother and i were playing football as usual in the home while my mother had gone out to buy sth .... i don't know what happened but suddenly i carried away and shot the ball strongly and broke the chandelier in the living room .... i gazed at my brother for seconds because my mother had told us ....don't play football in the home ....and that chandelier was a Crystalline one and it was broke down completely .. anyway i didn't know what the hell can i do with those goddamn pieces of light so i tried to hide them under the carpet hence its sharp pieces cut my hands deeply and they were bloody, in this situation my mother burst into the home , can u imagine ?immediately my brother ran away to room and pretended that he has been asleep , in fact i was shocked because every things happened very fast and i didn't have enough time to map out ... so i tried to pretend there is no problem when i was asked by my mother that what happened for you?what's going on here? my mother was surprised by my reaction because i was standing front of her with bloody hands and also i was surrounded by pieces of the light and i replied her I'm fine what about u? what did u buy ?, by the end my mother forgave me because of that wound and overlooked about the light

lovelykid
03-02-2011, 07:08
U know when u don't need it, it is always in ur head! But when u need it, It's gone! :d
I tell u the one i already told somewhere in p30! :d
One day when i was passing the part of uni that there is "fateme komando" there! I was alone and was walking between two other girls, Then the "ershad" woman (:d) cried: "Hey u, ur cloth is short!" I turned and said: "Me???:18:" She said: "No! That one!"
After a few seconds, She cried again: "Hey u, u have too much make up!" Again! I said: "meeee? :18:" She said: "No no! That one!" :18:
I guess in that moment she wanted to kill me and shout at me that: "what's wrong with u?" [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] :31:

So Queen , you have problem with yourself! i think we must choose another Queen for our country because you wear tight clothes and you have too much make up!:31: d

lovelykid
03-02-2011, 07:16
lets go to the next topic....we're waiting to see your latest topic here lovelykid...so dont leave us waiting more than this our kind grandpa:20:come on

OK, i suggest a new topic but u don't answer me about the Ememe Zaman topic?! you can't prove it ,can you?

new topic , if u have to choose one person between you mother and your wife one day:41: :18: , which one do u pick up? and why ?

back in school this subject was common ((which is better knowledge or money)) in fact i dont know what to say

actually , this is a old topic and the answer is clear. in our time , money is better for a lot of reasons

hi .... it seems to me that u r discussing about your funny memoirs ... i don't know this is fun or not but i wanna say sth ....but please forgive me if u find some grammatical mistakes in the text.thx

since i was child ( 6 or 7 years old ) playing football with tiny balls in the home and also with my brother's been one of the best hobbies in my life .... believe it or not this kind of playing football is the best method to improve ur football... anyhow when i was child one night my brother and i were playing football as usual in the home while my mother had gone out to buy sth .... i don't know what happened but suddenly i carried away and shot the ball strongly and broke the chandelier in the living room .... i gazed at my brother for seconds because my mother had told us ....don't play football in the home ....and that chandelier was a Crystalline one and it was broke down completely .. anyway i didn't know what the hell can i do with those goddamn pieces of light so i tried to hide them under the carpet hence its sharp pieces cut my hands deeply and they were bloody, in this situation my mother burst into the home , can u imagine ?immediately my brother ran away to room and pretended that he has been asleep , in fact i was shocked because every things happened very fast and i didn't have enough time to map out ... so i tried to pretend there is no problem when i was asked by my mother that what happened for you?what's going on here? my mother was surprised by my reaction because i was standing front of her with bloody hands and also i was surrounded by pieces of the light and i replied her I'm fine what about u? what did u buy ?, by the end my mother forgave me because of that wound and overlooked about the light

yeah , i experienced this several times with a lot of stuff in our home, i liked football in home too in my childhood

frnsh
03-02-2011, 14:57
So Queen , you have problem with yourself! i think we must choose another Queen for our country because you wear tight clothes and you have too much make up!:31: d

Heh! :27:
First! I'm the Queen of this country and i will never give it up! :21: And if u want it, first kneel, then go directly to jail! :21:
Second, Hey! That wasn't me! :31:
Third, U chose a topic which i can't join! :d should i choose between my dad and my husband? [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Crawling In MySkin
03-02-2011, 15:22
hehehe
my dear stupid queen how 'd u doing these days i was in war:D

nafare_aval
03-02-2011, 15:42
OK, i suggest a new topic but u don't answer me about the Ememe Zaman topic?! you can't prove it ,can you?

new topic , if u have to choose one person between you mother and your wife one day:41: :18: , which one do u pick up? and why ?

[/LEFT]

i answered about imam zaman...but you know religious topic always has its issues...so please knock it off

i think no one can answer this question...it seems like someone ask you if one of your body members is supposed to be cut,which one of them would you like to be:your hand or your foot???...am i right???select logical topic dude:10:

lovelykid
03-02-2011, 17:36
Heh! :27:
First! I'm the Queen of this country and i will never give it up! :21: And if u want it, first kneel, then go directly to jail! :21:
Second, Hey! That wasn't me! :31:
Third, U chose a topic which i can't join! :d should i choose between my dad and my husband? [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Never!:13: maybe you see in your dream that i kneel in front of you!:5: second you can answer to that question about your dad and your husband, although it's pretty clear , you choose your husband:40: !

i answered about imam zaman...but you know religious topic always has its issues...so please knock it off

i think no one can answer this question...it seems like someone ask you if one of your body members is supposed to be cut,which one of them would you like to be:your hand or your foot???...am i right???select logical topic dude:10:

Man! :18:what are you talking about ?! cutting the body part is equal to choosing mother or wife?!:19: everyday a lot of people take this decision. can you tell me , who are they:2: that send their parent to old man /women house ? actually i have a colleague here that he left his parent for his wife and he has all his body part man?!:31:
anyway , you suggest a logical topic!:5:

frnsh
03-02-2011, 19:54
hehehe
my dear stupid queen how 'd u doing these days i was in war:D

Heh!
Why the war took u too long? Is there a woman behind this? :27:
If there isssssssssssssss, divorce and u will be one of the guys who kneel! :21:

Never!:13: maybe you see in your dream that i kneel in front of you!:5: second you can answer to that question about your dad and your husband, although it's pretty clear , you choose your husband:40: !

[/LEFT]

Heh!
I say this Q has no answer too! :d :31:

nafare_aval
03-02-2011, 22:52
Man! :18:what are you talking about ?! cutting the body part is equal to choosing mother or wife?!:19: everyday a lot of people take this decision. can you tell me , who are they:2: that send their parent to old man /women house ? actually i have a colleague here that he left his parent for his wife and he has all his body part man?!:31:
anyway , you suggest a logical topic!:5:
[/LEFT]

i know what you mean...im not talking about unnormal situations...for example assume this situation that you love your mother and your wife as much as your mother as well...in this condition choice is impossible...and about cutting the body member i wanted to make you understand the hardness of the subject:27:anyway im not able to take your place and suggest topics...your subjects are more sweet than honey...i really devote myself for your subjects

Crawling In MySkin
04-02-2011, 09:44
Heh!
Why the war took u too long? Is there a woman behind this? [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
If there isssssssssssssss, divorce and u will be one of the guys who kneel! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

impossible
why u look this much smart now
is there a man behind this?:D

frnsh
04-02-2011, 15:57
impossible
why u look this much smart now
is there a man behind this?:D

Hell no! :19:
I just wanted to warn u! :21:
So! Tell me, Is there a woman behind or not? [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Crawling In MySkin
04-02-2011, 16:15
Hell no! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
I just wanted to warn u! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
So! Tell me, Is there a woman behind or not? [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
well i think we need more information to know thiiiiiiiiis :D

frnsh
04-02-2011, 16:41
Ok!
I know u were with a woman when u said u were in war!
Cuz I sent sb else to lead the soldiers! Not u! :27:

lovelykid
05-02-2011, 07:02
well Guys, what do u think about having a hot chair in this topic and we can make farnoosh to seat on it first! d

nafare_aval
05-02-2011, 10:42
well Guys, what do u think about having a hot chair in this topic and we can make farnoosh to seat on it first! d

i really agree with this subject...it has the potential to be attractive and extended for several pages...but we need classified questions

sajjad1973
05-02-2011, 11:37
dear friends . are you interested in introducing or speaking about comprehensive sites for travelling over the iran
I think it can be both interesting and useful. at least we will have new places for travelling in holydays.

lovelykid
05-02-2011, 12:15
i really agree with this subject...it has the potential to be attractive and extended for several pages...but we need classified questions

It approved!:5: Miss Farnoosh, Where are you? Come and Sit on our Hot Chair!:46: I have a lot of Hot Questions!!!:21: d

Crawling In MySkin
05-02-2011, 14:00
cooooool hot chair

Ok!
I know u were with a woman when u said u were in war!
Cuz I sent sb else to lead the soldiers! Not u! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
emm emm
nooo honey
u know that i dont betray u :D
i was fighting as a normal soldier:DD

frnsh
05-02-2011, 15:54

Heeeeeeeeeeey! :31:
it's frightening But Ok! :d
And on this condition! : :d
If u ask sth that i don't like to answer, i say i don't and plz dont insist .
And plz don't ask sth that u asked before .
Here we go :31:

cooooool hot chair

emm emm
nooo honey
u know that i dont betray u :D
i was fighting as a normal soldier:DD

Oh really? :5:
Then u were in the war but didnt show up! what a scared King! :31:

lovelykid
05-02-2011, 17:41
Heeeeeeeeeeey! :31:
it's frightening But Ok! :d
And on this condition! : :d
If u ask sth that i don't like to answer, i say i don't and plz dont insist .
And plz don't ask sth that u asked before .
Here we go :31:

we have some rule for our hot chair and there is no limit in our question! :5: we can ask about every thing and You must Answer , Queen!:27: every body can ask only 10 Questions and not more! and you must answer to all of them! :5:
who wants to start first?!:31: d

I think, i must start because i determine the direction of our Questions!:21:
let me ask my three first Questions:
1- Are You Pretty?!:31: what''s your number to yourself form 0 to 10 for your beauty :18: :31:?!
2- Are You a religious Girl or not?:5: do u pray and take fast? how tight is your dresses?!:18: and how much money do u spend for your make up every month?! :18:
3- how many Boyfriends or suitor or wooer did you have up to now?!:18:

well, well i think you can get warm with these Questions:27: d

frnsh
05-02-2011, 18:05
we have some rule for our hot chair and there is no limit in our question! :5: we can ask about every thing and You must Answer , Queen!:27: every body can ask only 10 Questions and not more! and you must answer to all of them! :5:
who wants to start first?!:31: d

I think, i must start because i determine the direction of our Questions!:21:
let me ask you my 3 first Question:
1- Are You Pretty?!:31: what''s your number to yourself form 0 to 10 for your beauty :18: :31:?!
2- Are You a religious Girl or not?:5: how tight is your dresses?!:18: and how much money do u spend for your make up
every month?! :18:
3- how many Boyfriends or suitor or wooer did you have up to now?!:18:

well, well i think you can get warm with these Questions:27:

Oh God!
Nonononoooooooo! :D
My answers, my rules! :27:

1. Pretty or Attractive? Totally I give myself: 8
2. Oh! What a Questions! :d
I don't answer the first one!
The dresses i wear at home, are anything! tight or not! About outside, I wear what girls Generally wear! mostly sth normal, it depends to where i wanna go!
About make up, mmmm, Every month? :18: :d I have one lipstick for 2 or 3 months!
3. I didn't get the diffrence between suitor and wooer?
Boyfriend : the way we know, going out, talk on the phone, NONE
But, Chat or in here or any other sites, Yep. like my friends here, they rn't boyfriends like the way we know! U know what i mean!
And about suitor: yeah, i'm counting right now :31: But i don't answer. :20:

And about all of my answers!Hey reader, plz don't abuse :11:

caca_caca888
05-02-2011, 19:35
where dou live?

which series have u watched?

white or black?

are you stingy?

?What is your weight
?how about size
are you black?:d

how many hours do u spend using pc?

angelina jolly or me?:21:
angelina jolie or u?

how long is ur hair?

do you have any problems?whats that?

have u watched American Pie?:d

persian music orforeign music?
what about movies?

are u bookworm?

why angelina?

what is name of your best friend? (boy or girl.whatever)

will ask more questions later

frnsh
05-02-2011, 20:10
where dou live?

Esfahan, It's just where i live now

which series have u watched?

American or Iranian or any other?
American: Heroes, Prison Break, Lost . plus some others which i just watch some of their parts
Iranian: Many, but lately, just Ghahve Talkh.

white or black?

If u mean good or bad by this, My answer would be: Good but i know bad is not always bad, It's just sth that happend to the good that made it bad! Plus this, Bad has reasons for being bad.
And if u mean the colors, I like most of the colors, It depends on where the color is used :31:

are you stingy?

No! Never been

?What is your weight
?how about size

Too private :31:

are you black?:d

Heh! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
I live in Africa :d
No I'm white

how many hours do u spend using pc?

Daily?
I guess around 5

angelina jolly or me?:21:

None :31:

angelina jolie or u?

Me :31:

how long is ur hair?

Medium

do you have any problems?whats that?

My problems, mmmm
If being busy can be called problem, lately I'm going to have problems!
And if u mean just problems, everyone has many, But i don't call them problems, I call them dificulties of life!
And if u wanna know them, it's private :27:

have u watched American Pie?:d

Nop :31:

persian music orforeign music?
what about movies?

Foreign for both!!!!

are u bookworm?

Heh, no :31:
I study just the night that i have my test the day after :31: But i study till the morning! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] :d
I am used to it! :20:

why angelina?

first of all, she is Beautiful and Attractive :40:
Second, She has a nice life and she has a great personality. she is helping many ppl.
And the last one, she doesn't have much bad photos when u search her name on google! :31:

what is name of your best friend? (boy or girl.whatever)

Heh!
What u get from this one if i just say a name? :d
I don't answer :31:

will ask more questions later

Oh my God! :31: :d
Just kidding, Thanks :11:

lovelykid
06-02-2011, 07:01
OK, My next tree Questions: :41:
4-what do think about the purpose from your creation by God:5:
5- Make a sentence with these words: Farnoosh , Goat , Sea , Coconut:21:
6- what feel do u have when a boy is looking at You and wants to talk to you! :31:

siyanor
06-02-2011, 13:32
hey there,,,
whats goin on?some one is in trouble,,,lol,,,nice questions,,,it shows that males have a simple mind which is almost common in all of them,,,

Peace

frnsh
06-02-2011, 20:20
OK, My next tree Questions: :41:
4-what do think about the purpose from your creation by God:5:

mmmmmm,
I think he made us to test us! to test lot's of ppl, to see which ways they choose and why.
I don't know much about it :31:

5- Make a sentence with these words: Farnoosh , Goat , Sea , Coconut:21:

Heh :d
Farnoush had a goat which was eating coconut near the sea! :d

6- what feel do u have when a boy is looking at You and wants to talk to you! :31:

It depends where the boy is and what he wants to say! :d
But totally i would say: What do u wanna say?
i guess ur Q is a little in general :31:

lovelykid
07-02-2011, 07:13
mmmmmm,
I think he made us to test us! to test lot's of ppl, to see which ways they choose and why.
I don't know much about it :31:

It depends where the boy is and what he wants to say! :d
But totally i would say: What do u wanna say?
i guess ur Q is a little in general :31:

you screw me!:13: answer to my questions bad Girl:31: d
and my 4 last Questions:
7-what do you think about the life? i mean about destiny and choosing the way of life and liberty?! :20: d

8- have you even fall in love with any body?! :40: :18: d

9- would you like to invite me to a resturant!? :21: d

10- say something funny , sad , disgusting , horrible , intersting about your self?! d

thanks Queen:11: d

any way , where are the others?! d

frnsh
07-02-2011, 15:29
you screw me!:13: answer to my questions bad Girl:31: d
and my 4 last Questions:
7-what do you think about the life? i mean about destiny and choosing the way of life and liberty?! :20: d

Heh u just ask Questions! :27:
I think we choose our way ,BUT there is sth like destiny too! Not exactly!
I mean when ppl in this world choose a way, and with their choices change my situation, Then I will choose a way that I must choose! My choice depends on my situation and my personality and some other things, and I WILL choose that, So that when God looks at us, he knows in this situation, what we will choose!

8- have you even fall in love with any body?! :40: :18: d

Nop!

9- would you like to invite me to a resturant!? :21: d

Heh!
I don't know u! :21:

10- say something funny , sad , disgusting , horrible , intersting about your self?! d

Believe me it's a hard Q! :19: :d
So i write the first thing that comes to my mind!

Funny: Sometimes i don't get the idea which most of the ppl get!
Sad: I'm the last child and sometimes no one listens to me, after a while they realize that i was right! :19:
Disgusting: I love cats, I had a kitten which i kept in my room :d
Horrible: Nothing came in my mind :31:
Interesting: I always wear sport clothes! Never had boots! :31:

thanks Queen:11: d

urwelcome! :11:

any way , where are the others?! d

yzdn_Satrianisolo
08-02-2011, 16:41
Hellow to y'all .How you all doing...'m glad to eventually find this place for chatin...'ve been bored...by the way,Im new m'name's yazdan...I just started to use of my knowledge...anyone who can guid me in my course plz let me know as sun as pasible////////And anyone who has a yahoo ID plz email it to my email for prvt chat...i need it.
LOve you all

lovelykid
10-02-2011, 17:10
HEY!!!! WHERE ARE YOU? CAN YOU HEAR ME! SAY SOMETHING

frnsh
10-02-2011, 17:17
HEH!
I guess we have to clean this dirt that is in here cuz no one came here lately!
I guess i'm not on the Hot Seat anymore! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] :dddd

yzdn_Satrianisolo
11-02-2011, 12:33
HEH!
I guess we have to clean this dirt that is in here cuz no one came here lately!
I guess i'm not on the Hot Seat anymore! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] :dddd

hi there how u doin...I don know u but I want to chat to smone.Do u wan to join me pliz?:10::8:

frnsh
11-02-2011, 16:48
Sure! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
Just give us a subject!
This is our usual problem! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

siyanor
13-02-2011, 12:40
hey there,,,
hows it going ?i'll be honest with you guys,whenever i drop by n see d stuff about the queen n king crap(no offense) i just close the window,sometimes silence is the best choice,,,

guys i have something in my mind which i would like to share over here,i'm sure you heard about the news and the revolution in Egypt,now, What do you think about revolution in Egypt and the way it took place?

yzdn_Satrianisolo
14-02-2011, 12:06
why you guys only tak bout life what d hellls rong wichya all.....Did life betraye you all.....beat the life please...2n bother urself...tak bout sth else ...FRNSH how u doing darlin...everythin right?
how are thiz days goin?
please 2n talk bout our country our religious our death rules and freedom...
jus pliz tak bout ourselves...lets smile a little we all have lots of problemz out there...we jus wan have a little entertainment guyz

who's gonna rock this chick-chat on?

frnsh
14-02-2011, 14:57
hey there,,,
hows it going ?i'll be honest with you guys,whenever i drop by n see d stuff about the queen n king crap(no offense) i just close the window,sometimes silence is the best choice,,,

guys i have something in my mind which i would like to share over here,i'm sure you heard about the news and the revolution in Egypt,now, What do you think about revolution in Egypt and the way it took place?

Hey,
We talk about that thing cuz we don't have a subject to talk about! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
So next time, plz join and talk about sth else if u want :11:

I think Egypt is just like us in 33 years ago!!!

why you guys only tak bout life what d hellls rong wichya all.....Did life betraye you all.....beat the life please...2n bother urself...tak bout sth else ...FRNSH how u doing darlin...everythin right?
how are thiz days goin?
please 2n talk bout our country our religious our death rules and freedom...
jus pliz tak bout ourselves...lets smile a little we all have lots of problemz out there...we jus wan have a little entertainment guyz

who's gonna rock this chick-chat on?

Why not? We just talk about the first subject that comes here.
Yeah yeah, the control of our life is exactly in our hands, even if it isn't, we can think another way, i agree with that :20:
And, thanks, [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] I'm confused with my unit selection! :19: :d

I agree [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

yzdn_Satrianisolo
16-02-2011, 20:07
ouch...hihi.........u OKay?
Ive decide to do not thinkin 'bout life and what am i gonna do...
What are u stadin at uni?
u go private or state univer?
whats wron with your unit selection...Did you do some mistakes?I did tooooooooo
I couldnt take my considerable unitsssssss........im ...im gonna fire off a bomb in my uniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiversity...

frnsh
17-02-2011, 17:24
I'm Ok! But still confused! :19:
I study Computer Engineering, But still donno the diffrence between computer engineering and computer programming??? (I'm "narm afzar" and "peyvaste"
I study in Azad Najaf abad uni
No i didnt, my selection time was too late cuz i'm on second semester, and i couldnt take some units!:13:

raptor22
17-02-2011, 18:15
ouch...hihi.........u OKay?
Ive decide to do not thinkin 'bout life and what am i gonna do...
What are u stadin at uni?
u go private or state univer?
whats wron with your unit selection...Did you do some mistakes?I did tooooooooo
I couldnt take my considerable unitsssssss........im ...im gonna fire off a bomb in my uniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiversity...

hey there ......
oh my god what's wrong with u ? my university drives me crazy too ..but I'm not gonna do the same
i'm majoring electronic engineering at Azad uni centerTehran

and about selecting courses ,so couldn't i , plenty of my time has been wasted by some idiot people for a very simple matter so far , there is no respect for students in this university i mean damn it

any how i wish u a great rest of day & bye

yzdn_Satrianisolo
19-02-2011, 10:30
hey there ......
oh my god what's wrong with u ? my university drives me crazy too ..but I'm not gonna do the same
i'm majoring electronic engineering at Azad uni centerTehran

and about selecting courses ,so couldn't i , plenty of my time has been wasted by some idiot people for a very simple matter so far , there is no respect for students in this university i mean damn it

any how i wish u a great rest of day & bye

YYOW yow..Hey pal...how u doin how's thiz shitty stuff wichya...:) U know wat ...even we graduate from this idiot game....Is anything out there anticipate us!?!?!?!?!?!no there is.DEr are void of''''nothing 2 reach'''''
and beat it ... how old rya bro...:5:2n tell mi ur gonna wreck ur life with this matter of marirage!!!!
owa owa ... my family wont let me to be in my own privacy...They are selfishshshshshshsh....:19::19:

yzdn_Satrianisolo
19-02-2011, 10:39
I'm Ok! But still confused! :19:
I study Computer Engineering, But still donno the diffrence between computer engineering and computer programming??? (I'm "narm afzar" and "peyvaste"
I study in Azad Najaf abad uni
No i didnt, my selection time was too late cuz i'm on second semester, and i couldnt take some units!:13:
Then then then...let me seeeeeee...ow i see ...2n hurry hon...why u couldnt..there are always a bunch of friendly ways to take more...'''actually I go on that wayzzzzz....they alwayz work...I Love female proz...No offense but they are forgetfull 'bout d past...I like em...")) hooooraaaa To femalezzzzzz

truly yours ... this is it

:11:for your sadness :):11:

yzdn_Satrianisolo
19-02-2011, 10:44
Remember me?
I gave you life
You would not take it
Your suffering
was all in vain
It's almost over now
Don't turn your back on paradise

Somethin I wont go on til you toy with my emotion so its over ..ill do whatever it take...
Hey guyz come an join me n say somethin on your ingenious mind...
take it from anywhere ...lav u all

frnsh
19-02-2011, 16:50
Then then then...let me seeeeeee...ow i see ...2n hurry hon...why u couldnt..there are always a bunch of friendly ways to take more...'''actually I go on that wayzzzzz....they alwayz work...I Love female proz...No offense but they are forgetfull 'bout d past...I like em...")) hooooraaaa To femalezzzzzz

truly yours ... this is it

:11:for your sadness :):11:

Oh Thanks! :11:
Year there is always a way to go, Actually i don't believe in dead ends!
U say u like women cuz they forget about their past, i know lots of men who r like this,
But i agree, women r flexible! I like this one! And this is one of the reasons that when a couple goes to a foreign country, the woman can stay there but mostly the man wants to go back!!!!

nafare_aval
19-02-2011, 22:24
hi guys...im back again...to be honest we have moved to a new apartment and unfortunately it didnt have phone lines so i didnt have adsl either...what's the topic about???im not in mood of reading the previous pages...so someone help me for god's sake

yzdn_Satrianisolo
19-02-2011, 22:28
Oh Thanks! :11:
Year there is always a way to go, Actually i don't believe in dead ends!
U say u like women cuz they forget about their past, i know lots of men who r like this,
But i agree, women r flexible! I like this one! And this is one of the reasons that when a couple goes to a foreign country, the woman can stay there but mostly the man wants to go back!!!!

Yow are the smart one im talkin toooooooo baby...No i didn say dat men are sharp n women r weak in remindinh...
I jus said I like em cuz they forget my old annuals...Its nice of u girl...
I have an idea if you all are agree...If YOu all can Lets arrange a online group for live chat to improve our art of writting and help ourself with our loneliness...If anyone agree with me jus let me know...
do u agree with me frnsh?

If you are tell me as sun as possible plz...
By the way...can I know your name ?

yzdn_Satrianisolo
19-02-2011, 22:34
hi guys...im back again...to be honest we have moved to a new apartment and unfortunately it didnt have phone lines so i didnt have adsl either...what's the topic about???im not in mood of reading the previous pages...so someone help me for god's sake

hi marshal...how are you...I 2n know you but I think its better 2 be friend If u like 2 ally...
congratulations 4 ur new place buddy...Is there spacious

and...there is nothin special...U can start from now!:):10:

frnsh
19-02-2011, 23:07

Hey old friend, :d
Nice to move to a new apartment, Congratulations :11:
There is nothing special now, Just like always, WE NEED A SUBJECT :31:

Yow are the smart one im talkin toooooooo baby...No i didn say dat men are sharp n women r weak in remindinh...
I jus said I like em cuz they forget my old annuals...Its nice of u girl...
I have an idea if you all are agree...If YOu all can Lets arrange a online group for live chat to improve our art of writting and help ourself with our loneliness...If anyone agree with me jus let me know...
do u agree with me frnsh?

If you are tell me as sun as possible plz...
By the way...can I know your name ?

Aha got it now!
heh! :d [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
I think it's hard to get together, I don't agree. sorry :11:

U can call me Farnoush :20:

yzdn_Satrianisolo
19-02-2011, 23:49
Hey old friend, :d
Nice to move to a new apartment, Congratulations :11:
There is nothing special now, Just like always, WE NEED A SUBJECT :31:

Aha got it now!
heh! :d [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
I think it's hard to get together, I don't agree. sorry :11:

U can call me Farnoush :20:
Wow such an ugly understandin
no no no you '' got it'' wrong...I said lets arrange an online room like in yahu to chat ...that's d point ...My intention was jus a suggestion waat du u think bout me farnoush ha>/?:13:

frnsh
20-02-2011, 00:16
I got it! I know u wanted to arrange a room in yahooooooo! :13:
I think u didn't get it, i said it's hard to get together and be online at a same time,
And i don't chat anymore!

nafare_aval
20-02-2011, 08:52
well well well...i see...it seems there is an argument...i dont think we need chat room...because in chat room time doesnt matter and it will get us busy

all in all...how is your internet speed today...is it still alright

yzdn_Satrianisolo
20-02-2011, 09:58
I think u didn't get it, i said it's hard to get together and be online at a same time,
aha!alright!got ir know...ok....forget bout that farnous...!you are right Know that im thinkin I think its right...ok...then lets continue on our subjects...
Lets talk if u r okay with that!
do u have any idea?:10:

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

well well well...i see...it seems there is an argument...i dont think we need chat room...because in chat room time doesnt matter and it will get us busy

all in all...how is your internet speed today...is it still alright

yea...thats right and if u all forget all i said was only an idea not anythin else!!!!!!!

and thats right Im pressed in time these days and Im disagree with my idea tooooo...

anyway my rate is as usual...jus good...no problemo buddy:5:

nafare_aval
20-02-2011, 14:23
come on YZDN...i didnt say anything...i just told you my point of view...maybe you like to keep chatting in chat room

ok...let jump into our new subject:what has been the biggest chance that you lost in your life till now???tell me

raptor22
20-02-2011, 17:10
YYOW yow..Hey pal...how u doin how's thiz shitty stuff wichya...:) U know wat ...even we graduate from this idiot game....Is anything out there anticipate us!?!?!?!?!?!no there is.DEr are void of''''nothing 2 reach'''''
and beat it ... how old rya bro...:5:2n tell mi ur gonna wreck ur life with this matter of marirage!!!!
owa owa ... my family wont let me to be in my own privacy...They are selfishshshshshshsh....:19::19:

hello there .....

oh my gosh .... i'v been impressed by your text ...it's brilliant .....
i'm 24 and about that goddamn thing that u said i mean marriage, no i'm not crazy ... ...

i don't know , i can't remember a specific chance in my life as you said but maybe i should have spent my time better .....

yzdn_Satrianisolo
20-02-2011, 18:13
come on YZDN...i didnt say anything...i just told you my point of view...maybe you like to keep chatting in chat room

ok...let jump into our new subject:what has been the biggest chance that you lost in your life till now???tell me

like everyone who I think feel me!!!! someone picked my heart and didnt return...but actually im grateful of that bcuz thiz matters grew me and nowadays I feel im doin well...u know...hey by the way my names Yazdan...im a musician and play piano and guitar...how bout u buddy u wanna tell more ...

summary:::I miss someone that I loved n im tryin to find s.one else 2 forget bout bad thing and and and etc...\

yzdn_Satrianisolo
20-02-2011, 18:25
hello there .....

oh my gosh .... i'v been impressed by your text ...it's brilliant .....
i'm 24 and about that goddamn thing that u said i mean marriage, no i'm not crazy ... ...

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنیدi don't know , i can't remember a specific chance in my life as you said but maybe i should have spent my time better .....

yeah?really...thank god...I find another man who dont like merge with routin life :))
wy everyone thin that we should grow up and get married at middle age and become f ..kin damn father and then ... why ?
I think its wrong...You should live the way you think you enjoy ...thats it...

cum on :8:

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Love is a tragedy...All dat I have all dat i need ...is what you are inside believe me...and love the wits of freedommmmm

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

why frnsh?why u 2n chat anymore?is smth wrong??u ok????:11:

frnsh
20-02-2011, 22:01

A Lost Chance?
I don't think i lost one, maybe i didnt find one to take it or not, Or maybe i've taken it!
Nothing special.
I've chosen some ways in my life, i don't think the ones that i lost were my lost chances!

why frnsh?why u 2n chat anymore?is smth wrong??u ok????

It's just wasting time!

*M!L4D*
20-02-2011, 22:15
what has been the biggest chance that you lost in your life till now???tell me
bro ... I.R is planet of lost chances

yzdn_Satrianisolo
21-02-2011, 00:36
It's just wasting time![/QUOTE]

why...?:):19:

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Dastat tajasome eshgho navazeshe\ke to nahayate arameshe mani
az saghfe sarde shab roshani micheke\negaham ke mikoni labkhand ke mizani''
He said in his new album 2nt dare to download it please respect urself n buy it...MAni rahnama one of my favorite singer in iran ...
his new album*when arrive to laugh''
buy and enjoy ur time ...tnx

frnsh
21-02-2011, 14:17
why...?

Cuz u r talking with sb u don't see, Even if u use webcam! U just talk for entertainment! :13:

yzdn_Satrianisolo
21-02-2011, 16:32
Cuz u r talking with sb u don't see, Even if u use webcam! U just talk for entertainment! :13:
:10:Its the custom...! n if u want to know ur pal u should tell...this is it otherwise u must be alone... am i right?come on...2n be techy

tired friend
21-02-2011, 19:16
hay guy can i enter your Interviews?
im beginner....
i like to learn english.can you help me?
i wish that i will go london
3years ago
but i cant strong spaek english.

tankhs a lotttttttttttttt:40:

frnsh
21-02-2011, 19:33
hay guy can i enter your Interviews?
im beginner....
i like to learn english.can you help me?
i wish that i will go london
3years ago
but i cant strong spaek english.

tankhs a lotttttttttttttt:40:

Hey new one, Welcome to this country :20:
Sure, we can help u

Do u want us to correct ur mistakes?

tired friend
21-02-2011, 19:50
Hey new one, Welcome to this country :20:
Sure, we can help u

Do u want us to correct ur mistakes?
hi
whats ur name?:11:
yeh,i like

i made a group about english
pleas member this

u how learn english?(چه جوری انگلسی یاد گرفتی؟)
this sentence was correct?:13:
tnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:40:

frnsh
21-02-2011, 20:01
hi
whats ur name?:11:
yeh,i like

i made a group about english
pleas member this

u how learn english?(چه جوری انگلسی یاد گرفتی؟)
this sentence was correct?:13:
tnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:40:

My name is Farnoush
U know, we already have here to chat and correct our mistakes :20:

How did u learn English?

and i learned English with taking English classes

tired friend
21-02-2011, 20:09
okkkkkkk
nice to meet uuuuuuuu:40:

and can u replace ur avatar?
i hate anjelina jolie:2:
:31:

frnsh
21-02-2011, 20:13
Nice to meet u too [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

tired friend
21-02-2011, 20:17
thx for add me:11:

Gam3r
21-02-2011, 20:21
Hello dears
Shall i join you ?

u how learn english?

Thanks Farnoush to correct this sentence .
and ... If you let me, I want to answer to like farnosh :10:

I learned English on my own
It was too hard, But i did it, And it was a little funny :31:
But now, Im going to a big class to improve my English grade
And an advice to you : Dont lose more time, Go to an English class fast !!

ali-07
21-02-2011, 20:35
hi there,
Learning English is really easy(Ithink).
I learned English myself and I understood i love english so I tried to learn english in advance level
in my opinion The best way to learn english is english such as watching movies or something like that...
what do you think?:31:

Gam3r
21-02-2011, 20:46
hi there,
I learned English myself and I understood i love english so I tried to learn english in advance level
in my opinion The best way to learn english is english such as watching movies or something like that...

I'm disagree .

Learning English trough reading Is the best way to learn English, And I'm sure if you learn from this way, You will forget hardly ! Or never ! Be sure .

After that, I offer some movies or series to improve your mind ! Something such as LOST, Prison Break, Modern Famile etc .

مـــیگم انگلیسیم چــقدر خوب بود و خودم خبر نداشتما !! :31:

ali-07
21-02-2011, 20:56
I'm disagree .

Learning English trough reading Is the best way to learn English, And I'm sure if you learn from this way, You will forget hardly ! Or never ! Be sure .

After that, I offer some movies or series to improve your mind ! Something such as LOST, Prison Break, Modern Famile etc .

you are right but I said that learning style is the best way for learning english not the only one.
I didnt mean that only watching movies or ... can improve our english
it means learning english by english not with another languages
:10::46:

frnsh
21-02-2011, 21:53
thx for add me:11:

Urwelcome :20:

Hello dears
Shall i join you ?

Thanks Farnoush to correct this sentence .
and ... If you let me, I want to answer to like farnosh :10:!

Hi Gamer, Sure! :11:
Urwelcome[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

hi there,

Hi
Yeah yeah! I agree with movies! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
I think watching movies, Specially the ones without subtitles, is one of the good and entertaining ways to improve ur English

yzdn_Satrianisolo
22-02-2011, 01:00
I'm disagree .

hey buddy...IM disagree with u 2,,,as far as we live in iran and the important thing is that our original language is persian so we always make our thaughts in persian and if we want 2 speak or write englisn we' must firs thinl in persian n then convert it its a little hard to stay on reading stuff and story...I wan ask u smth! how did u learn 2 say father or mather?Did ur parents at first written it 4 u?or u learned it jus by hearing?and more important poin is,after this all,there is no diffrence between reading writin...If you dont use of your knowledge of eng you wont be able 2 save it in ur mind and dont forget it!!!sometimes u cant learn somethin in one way!!!!I think every angles are important not only through one thing...BE lucky look with this funny avatar :)and an advice:Do crossword puzzles its very useful to remember things...

pouria_br
22-02-2011, 01:41
hi guys
im welcome :31:

LAMBO ML
22-02-2011, 11:09
hi
i took english class too
but i think read stories,watch American movies , watch or listen to news 4example:voa american or bbc or cnn & etc, read english newspaper, read and translate english txt & lab lab lab
the ways for learning english are very much.

if i have mistakes in this txt plz correct it 4 me :46:

tired friend
22-02-2011, 13:05
and in my idea read newspaper and listen to english music or oral news such as presstv and ... is better
in additoin hay guyssssssssssss:10:

this site is the best

javadlf
22-02-2011, 19:42
I'm sorry to be the person who mentions this but I'm disagree is WRONG

you better say I disagree

(this is a mistake I used to made).:D

frnsh
22-02-2011, 21:00
hi guys
im welcome :31:

Hey
Welcome here, plz join us :20:

hi
i took english class too
but i think read stories,watch American movies , watch or listen to news 4example:voa american or bbc or cnn & etc, read english newspaper, read and translate english txt & lab lab lab
the ways for learning english are very much.

if i have mistakes in this txt plz correct it 4 me :46:

Hey
I agree, there r many ways to learn English, But choosing the best one is important.
And about ur mistakes, I guess:

i took english classes too

but i think reading stories,watching American movies , watching or listening to news 4example:voa american or bbc or cnn & etc, reading english newspapers, reading and translating english texts & lab lab lab
There r many different ways to learn English.

if i have some mistakes in this txt plz correct them 4 me

tired friend
22-02-2011, 22:01
Hey
Welcome here, plz join us :20:

Hey
I agree, there r many ways to learn English, But choosing the best one is important.
And about ur mistakes, I guess:

i took english classes too

but i think reading stories,watching American movies , watching or listening to news 4example:voa american or bbc or cnn & etc, reading english newspapers, reading and translating english texts & lab lab lab
There r many different ways to learn English.

if i have some mistakes in this txt plz correct them 4 me
yeh
100%
i forgat this way to took
but dear farnoush said:40:

nafare_aval
22-02-2011, 22:44
thats great....the population here is at a good rate for chatting...where did you guys suddenly come from.???am i dreaming:D

tired friend
22-02-2011, 23:06
thats great....the population here is at a good rate for chatting...where did you guys suddenly come from.???am i dreaming:D
by myself:40:

yzdn_Satrianisolo
22-02-2011, 23:27
Hey guyz,I jus want to say be careful 'bout your Life some of my frnds actually my friends sister and his family's bridegroom died last night by spreading of GAs :(( baddyz im so so so sad 'bout that accident,I couldn do anythin for my frien...Today was the worse day of my life after a long time...I feel so sorry for my friend and his family ...Jus I wanted to say it to calm myself

ali-07
23-02-2011, 00:02
Hey guyz,I jus want to say be careful 'bout your Life some of my frnds actually my friends sister and his family's bridegroom died last night by spreading of GAs :(( baddyz im so so so sad 'bout that accident,I couldn do anythin for my frien...Today was the worse day of my life after a long time...I feel so sorry for my friend and his family ...Jus I wanted to say it to calm myself

I'm so sorry about them:41:

yzdn_Satrianisolo
23-02-2011, 08:56
What is our life? A play of passion,
Our mirth the music of division,
Our mother's wombs the tiring-houses be,
Where we are dressed for this short comedy.
Heaven the judicious sharp spectator is,
That sits and marks still who doth act amiss.
Our graves that hide us from the setting sun
Are like drawn curtains when the play is done.
Thus march we, playing, to our latest rest,
Only we die in earnest, that's no jest.

frnsh
23-02-2011, 14:28

Oh :41:
I'm sorry for them, Hope too see u happy again. :11:

yzdn_Satrianisolo
23-02-2011, 17:25
Oh :41:
I'm sorry for them, Hope too see u happy again. :11:

thank you very much firend...today was their funeral and I jus could sympathy for my frnd and his brother...You know what!!!they've got married and they were newlywed...they lived together 4 only 2 month!!!!can u feel how painful is it...I thank to God cuz ''captured their both life...

and thank y'all for your empathy...:sad::41:

yzdn_Satrianisolo
23-02-2011, 17:33
It's a time of heartfelt sadness
When a loved one passes on
But know ur loved one lives in joy
n peace where he'she has gone
Death is nothin at all Its jus a change for ur nex era
Dont cry cuz its real and painful!!!<3

yzdn_Satrianisolo
24-02-2011, 08:11
hi all...guyz i wanna find audio stories as well stories with script...If anyone can help

hesam sh
24-02-2011, 08:30
Hi I'm new here !

Oh, my God, it's so tragic !
May God rest their soul

My condolence

nafare_aval
24-02-2011, 23:21

my condolences friend...hope to see them happy in the other world:11:

frnsh
25-02-2011, 22:50
Hey guys,
What's up? Where r u lately?

One day i come here and see so many new guys, and one day i come and no one! :18:

yzdn_Satrianisolo
26-02-2011, 00:14
Hey guys,
What's up? Where r u lately?

One day i come here and see so many new guys, and one day i come and no one! :18:
hey dude...cuz there is no rule 2:11::3::3: organize n no one know whats the matter...everyone ask everyone answer and result...thiz r results apparantly U r obsessin thats redicolous there's no subject...

ms.frnsh what's ur plan 4 future holidayzzzz?

frnsh
26-02-2011, 16:37
ms.frnsh what's ur plan 4 future holidayzzzz?

Plz call me Farnoush :20:
And u r Yazdan, right?

For holidays, mmmm, i don't know yet
How about u and other guys?

yzdn_Satrianisolo
26-02-2011, 18:21
Plz call me Farnoush :20:
And u r Yazdan, right?

For holidays, mmmm, i don't know yet
How about u and other guys?

ok hani :X im yazdan n farnoush n other guyz , i like it...ok...actually Im in custody of my family :l they decided they planned they made reservation and we're gonna be in mashhad this Nowruz :) i hate 2 travel with my family,not bcuz I 2n like em but I like to travel by myself and my friends.I think Its too funny this way...ok then u 2n wan to go somewhere???? don say that you hate nowruz too like everyone else :)
whats ur plan ? hem?

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Hey guyz ...why no one cam n make some topix i suggested dat I need some help through some stuff... If anyone can help plz...i need stories with audio ...:19: :_00000000

ali-07
26-02-2011, 18:28
I agree with you yazdan
traveling with freinds is nice,last year I had a trip with my friends to kish it was cool :d
and I advise you its better for you not to come mashad i live in mashhad and there is nothing funny in this city except holy shrine
and dont forget every year many pilgrims travel here and it will be more crowded
:دی

yzdn_Satrianisolo
26-02-2011, 18:37
I agree with you yazdan
traveling with freinds is nice,last year I had a trip with my friends to kish it was cool :d
and I advise you its better for you not to come mashad i live in mashhad and there is nothing funny in this city except holy shrine
and dont forget every year many pilgrims travel here and it will be more crowded
:دی

i like u dude yeah o'course there's nothing to notice n have fun...I know n this is borin too but.Thats it I should respect their idea n its no problem to spend some time with em...:10:Id like 2 have more lit-chat witcha buddy cam n join me ... what's ur job n how old R ya?you're a bachelor?pliz 2n get married :27::27::27:

frnsh
26-02-2011, 23:40
ok hani :X im yazdan n farnoush n other guyz , i like it...ok...actually Im in custody of my family :l they decided they planned they made reservation and we're gonna be in mashhad this Nowruz :) i hate 2 travel with my family,not bcuz I 2n like em but I like to travel by myself and my friends.I think Its too funny this way...ok then u 2n wan to go somewhere???? don say that you hate nowruz too like everyone else :)
whats ur plan ? hem?

I agree with that too! Traveling with friends is lovely! U know, We r in the same age so we can understand each other more. :10:
I didn't say that we wanna go nowhere, i said we haven't decided yet. :20:
I don't hate Noruz, But it's not like before for me! When i was a kid, i used to like it alot! Not, it's just sth that must be done! So common to be noticed! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

yzdn_Satrianisolo
27-02-2011, 00:11
I agree with that too! Traveling with friends is lovely! U know, We r in the same age so we can understand each other more. :10:
I didn't say that we wanna go nowhere, i said we haven't decided yet. :20:
I don't hate Noruz, But it's not like before for me! When i was a kid, i used to like it alot! Not, it's just sth that must be done! So common to be noticed! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

yeah?really I like your way of thinkin girl...thats good Im on the same side either ! :) Nowruz=routin
but I really like Nowruz mood ..it reminds me my childhood but NOw...by d way how's things in your university?:10::11::11:

ali-07
27-02-2011, 14:41
i like u dude yeah o'course there's nothing to notice n have fun...I know n this is borin too but.Thats it I should respect their idea n its no problem to spend some time with em...:10:Id like 2 have more lit-chat witcha buddy cam n join me ... what's ur job n how old R ya?you're a bachelor?pliz 2n get married :27::27::27:
sure no problem you are a nice guy
I'm 18 and I dont have a job yet :دی

yzdn_Satrianisolo
27-02-2011, 15:49
sure no problem you are a nice guy
I'm 18 and I dont have a job yet :دی

heyyy then you'r 18...ok so you are a student...thanks boy you are nice 2 buddy ...
where are you?

what du u like hhm?do u like music...

HEY GUYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Is here any musician?????????????Ill be gratefull if there's one ...

frnsh
27-02-2011, 16:30
yeah?really I like your way of thinkin girl...thats good Im on the same side either ! :) Nowruz=routin
but I really like Nowruz mood ..it reminds me my childhood but NOw...by d way how's things in your university?:10::11::11:

Yeah I agree. I like it just because it reminds me my childhood!
About University, It's good. I love my new friends :40:

And btw, How old r u?

yzdn_Satrianisolo
27-02-2011, 16:42
Yeah I agree. I like it just because it reminds me my childhood!
About University, It's good. I love my new friends :40:

And btw, How old r u?

:))I like my new friendz too :X:X ms.farnoush :X:X
my uni am is ok :46:Girls're botherin me...they love me wat can I do 2 get rid of em :))can u gimme some hints:10::Dim jus kiddin...
honestly im 22 n n nothin

anythin else u wanna know :)
how old r ya?:rambo:

frnsh
27-02-2011, 17:01
I'm 19 :20:
And for the girls! :D I donno :d

post man
27-02-2011, 18:49
[hay dear farnoosh
my name is rasi
remember me?:21:

yzdn_Satrianisolo
27-02-2011, 20:34
I'm 19 :20:
And for the girls! :D I donno :d

ouch!then Im older than u!
Monarch is arriving ! Bow n Respect me :24:

2n li 2 me... u know better than me cuz i think u don wan to screw anyone...i feel u r not that girl...
by the way wat r u studin?
du u go 2 azad univer?

U don wan ask smth???:14::goatee:

frnsh
27-02-2011, 21:38
[hay dear farnoosh
my name is rasi
remember me?:21:

Hey
Sorry i don't [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

ouch!then Im older than u!
Monarch is arriving ! Bow n Respect me :24:

2n li 2 me... u know better than me cuz i think u don wan to screw anyone...i feel u r not that girl...
by the way wat r u studin?
du u go 2 azad univer?

U don wan ask smth???:14::goatee:

Noooooooo!
Hey!
I'm the Queen of this country, U kneel! :d
what girl?
I study computer software engineering.
Yeah, told u where.

yzdn_Satrianisolo
28-02-2011, 15:25
Hey
Sorry i don't [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Noooooooo!
Hey!
I'm the Queen of this country, U kneel! :d
what girl?
I study computer software engineering.
Yeah, told u where.

emmmmmmmmm...you are a Queen? If you are I will kneel before you mademe :):42:
Good.do you like your courses?
I said what girl :) I think you are an unselfish girl !! n i like it...
Najaf abad is ur place?ver du u live?
?

:6:

frnsh
28-02-2011, 15:33
emmmmmmmmm...you are a Queen? If you are I will kneel before you mademe :):42:
Good.do you like your courses?
I said what girl :) I think you are an unselfish girl !! n i like it...
Najaf abad is ur place?ver du u live?
?

:6:

Heh! :D
Yeah i like them, But i wanna work more with computer and programming, and they just teach us Math and Phisics :d
I live in Esf

yzdn_Satrianisolo
28-02-2011, 23:13
Heh! :D
Yeah i like them, But i wanna work more with computer and programming, and they just teach us Math and Phisics :d
I live in Esf

heh...wat du u think 'bout me?ha?Didju underestimate me?hem?
:38:
Im the King of this country n I know all about my citizenship:27:
why they learn you math?
I like esf...There r beatiful ...I've been there for 2 months 3 years ago.
I love there very much.The peaple r respectful
n they show the diference between ................
ASK SOMTHING...IM EXHAUSTED OF ASKINGGGGG!!!
why you 2n ask smth?U like jus to answer?:6:

frnsh
01-03-2011, 19:29
No u r not! :d
Our country has many titles! The King: his name was zende and lately he changed it and i have no idea about where he is now! :d
We have Idle shadow, we have Knight (actually she is a girl), we have many other!

they teach us Math i guess cuz my major was Math in highschool and in Konkur, it had 5 couses!

Yeah i like esf too, it's a clean city! :d

I don't know what to ask :d , then lets finish this ask and answering and talk about a subject!

yzdn_Satrianisolo
02-03-2011, 00:39
[
I don't know what to ask :d , then lets finish this ask and answering and talk about a subject![/QUOTE]

ok lady...im agri...wat do u wan to discuss about...I've problem with this stuff choozing a subject:8:

DREAM THEATEr:dont sacrifice urself without a fight...............................

IiiiIiiiIiiiIiiiI Im learnin ALL bout my life by lookin through her eyes IiiiIiiIiiI

:22:

masoud glx
02-03-2011, 11:55
Hey everybody
can someone tell me how its goin' on over here ? i mean have u any kinda subject or smthin' to discuss or what ? people just shooting stuffs outta theyre mind !!?
and btw im Masoud 'n glad to c this topic 'n ya'll

yzdn_Satrianisolo
02-03-2011, 13:12
Hey everybody
can someone tell me how its goin' on over here ? i mean have u any kinda subject or smthin' to discuss or what ? people just shooting stuffs outta theyre mind !!?
and btw im Masoud 'n glad to c this topic 'n ya'll

welcome home:5:
there's no subj.ITs onli a a chat betwin Me(d King) n d Queen OF iRAn :D

whach u've got 2 say here?:6:

Hamid Hamid
02-03-2011, 13:45
im agri

Hi My Friend ... The correct forms is: I Do Agree

masoud glx
02-03-2011, 21:35
whach u've got 2 say here?

some higher level of chating, isnt it better ? i mean a way for taking more people around here, not only u two !

frnsh
02-03-2011, 22:46
some higher level of chating, isnt it better ? i mean a way for taking more people around here, not only u two !

Hey dear,
Welcome here :20:
U know, we r the only ones left! So we r glad to see u here.
Plz give us a good subject to talk! It's our problem!

welcome home:5:
there's no subj.ITs onli a a chat betwin Me(d King) n d Queen OF iRAn :D

whach u've got 2 say here?:6:

Hey!!!!!!! :d
u r not the King! :27:
What should i pronounce u ? :d

ali-07
03-03-2011, 00:00
dont you think it's better to change the subject?

masoud glx
03-03-2011, 00:24
ogey,
lets talk abt what we gonna do in next few years of our lives , for example i wanna continue study in a higher course in a famous university in europe 'n maybe have an engagement 'n need some more money to move my job to a better level .

do u know mates ?
its not okay !! lets talk abt how we look at friendship and relationship between grls 'n boyz in iran . what we've got and what we gonna do 'n what it should be at the basement ?

okay ? share what's in ur mind

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

ogey,
lets talk abt what we gonna do in next few years of our lives , for example i wanna continue study in a higher course in a famous university in europe 'n maybe have an engagement 'n need some more money to move my job to a better level .

do u know mates ?
its not okay !! lets talk abt how we look at friendship and relationship between grls 'n boyz in iran . what we've got and what we gonna do 'n what it should be at the basement ?

yzdn_Satrianisolo
03-03-2011, 23:08
Hey dear,
Welcome here :20:
U know, we r the only ones left! So we r glad to see u here.
Plz give us a good subject to talk! It's our problem!

Hey!!!!!!! :d
u r not the King! :27:
What should i pronounce u ? :d
'
I am I am I am !!! Why u 2n want accept it:) sry I got a prblm n I couldn answer ur msg...

It was my dream to become a king why u don wan to accept!!!!!!!!!!!:6::37:

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

[QUOTE=masoud glx;5903494]ogey,

Hi buddy its good 2 see u around but try 2 snd your msg in less sentence...this is a chat room not a essay room...jus say smth n we'll explain our view

vahid0801
03-03-2011, 23:37
Yo Yo!!!!!!!!:10:

masoud glx
04-03-2011, 01:30
chat room is a place for discuss some undefined things but i think this topic is sort of spam room
whatever, goo luck

frnsh
04-03-2011, 14:14
dont you think it's better to change the subject?

Plz don't say that my friend, Just give us a subject :20:

ogey,

do u know mates ?

okay ? share what's in ur mind[COLOR="Silver"]

In the next few years, I wanna study and get my degree, I wanna be successful in my track and field, I mean be accepted in the team and then do great. Plus that, I wanna be successful in my writing!

I agree with the relation ship between boys and girls, but i think in Iran and u know, It's not accepted in families! I hate it, but there is no choice for sb who wants to be a good child in the family! :d

And thanks for the subject :10:

'
I am I am I am !!! Why u 2n want accept it:) sry I got a prblm n I couldn answer ur msg...

It was my dream to become a king why u don wan to accept!!!!!!!!!!!:6::37:[COLOR=Silver]

If u have a dream, it doesnt mean it's going to come true! :27:
lol

masoud glx
04-03-2011, 20:26
well, atleast here's someone who shares smth abt a defined subject, tnx sis
and btw i think im quite bigger than ya'll :46: Ive a BSc in civil engineering from IAGU and i do study Transportation MSc from PNU and probably be there in germany within next year to begin my PhD course in berlin university . lets c what will happen

anyway, i told this all stuff to tell ya'll this kinda college courses 'n some otherthings like these shall pass so much sooner than we can even imagine !! then lets trust what we gonna do :46:

gotta go now, main subject ( boyz 'n grls ) in my next posts

yzdn_Satrianisolo
04-03-2011, 23:26
lol[/QUOTE]

namard:41:2nt be selfish!!!pliz:42:accept me as the king :))
:10:
Are all the Queenz similiar you ?

masoud glx
05-03-2011, 01:12
lol

Are all the Queenz similiar you ?[/QUOTE]

Im sorry for you, ure just too kiddo
hih

yzdn_Satrianisolo
06-03-2011, 01:12
Are all the Queenz similiar you ?

Im sorry for you, ure just too kiddo
hih[/QUOTE]

glad 2 hear your voice (kiddo lololololol)then ur my gran thousand grandfather lolololol
how didja fin out? gimme some lesson 2 know kiddows
jojojojo
---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

how are u all guyz ... IVe got some terrible problemz again ... :)) AND about last topix Ive a lot of plan to build and prepare myself to rich :)

Hou u doin farnoush :)

siyanor
06-03-2011, 12:04
ogey,

do u know mates ?

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

ogey,

do u know mates ?

Hi there,,
looks like you r a bit board over here,,,pple in this particular topic dont participate that much in the normal conversation,they do chatting about king n queen n their kingdoms,,,just let them enjoy from the world they have made with their minds and imagination

i liked your question,matter fact i thought a lot about what i will do in next a few years of my life,i do have plan to pursue my education (dont know where but might go to malaysia )about the relationship i believe that when a person reaches 20 ,he/she starts looking to find his/her life partner ,most of relations before 20 overs with bad things(not saying that after 20 everything goes OK)

Peace

siyanor
06-03-2011, 12:09
hi every buddy
just dropped by to say hi ,its been a long time since the last visit, hope you all doing the best and remember there is always a heart beating for you <<<<<<dont look at me it's your own heart silly ,,,
peace

frnsh
06-03-2011, 22:41
Hou u doin farnoush :)

I'm fine thnx :20: How about u?

hi every buddy
just dropped by to say hi ,its been a long time since the last visit, hope you all doing the best and remember there is always a heart beating for you <<<<<< ,,,
peace

Hey
welcome back here after a while :20:

dont look at me it's your own heart silly

yzdn_Satrianisolo
06-03-2011, 23:46
[QUOTE=frnsh;5914294]I'm fine thnx :20: How about u?
fine ... can u tell me wer can i find good audible stories ? with
context:10:

Hey

frnsh
07-03-2011, 18:37
Sorry i donno.

How about other guys here ؟

sajjad1973
07-03-2011, 19:00
[QUOTE=frnsh;5914294]I'm fine thnx :20: How about u?
fine ... can u tell me wer can i find good audible stories ? with
context:10:

Hey

here you can find some and of course political/ cultural audible stories with their texts

jing07
07-03-2011, 19:14
Hi guys
i hope everything is going well with you

yzdn_Satrianisolo
07-03-2011, 21:03
[QUOTE=yzdn_Satrianisolo;5914564]

here you can find some and of course political/ cultural audible stories with their texts

thank u buddy:40:

lovelykid
08-03-2011, 07:06
well, well lets see how is here?!:5: Ummm.... Farnoosh and a few new member! :5:so farnoosh , what's up? what's the topic?

frnsh
08-03-2011, 20:49
Hi guys
i hope everything is going well with you

Hey
Thnx dear,
And, welcome here. plz join us (if we had a topic!:d)

well, well lets see how is here?!:5: Ummm.... Farnoosh and a few new member! :5:so farnoosh , what's up? what's the topic?

Hey old friend!
how r u?
U know, we had a topic and again and again, we lost it!
Then give us one :d

negar00
09-03-2011, 00:21
hi everybody
its been a long time since I've been here
how is life treating you ?

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

hi everybody

negar00
09-03-2011, 00:39
hey famous girl how do u do ?
as i see ,you are looking for an intresting topic to talk about,
did you talk about resent oscar movies ?
i 'v seen BLACK SWAN and RABBIT HOLE and 127HOURS

music6808
09-03-2011, 00:53
hi there
Can any one please help me do it?

lovelykid
09-03-2011, 07:11
actually , i have a lot of topic in my mind but i can't suggest them because some are personal , some are political , ....:19: and you know i have a kind of depressing feeling this days and i think maybe i was better if i never be born!:41: (i know , there is a grammatical problem!:31:) and i think i need a little trip so can you suggest a good place for traveling guys or maybe a good way for getting out from this feeling:11: x ?

hesam sh
09-03-2011, 16:21
actually , i have a lot of topic in my mind but i can't suggest them because some are personal , some are political , ....:19: and you know i have a kind of depressing feeling this days and i think maybe i was better if i never be born!:41: (i know , there is a grammatical problem!:31:) and i think i need a little trip so can you suggest a good place for traveling guys or maybe a good way for getting out from this feeling:11: x
?

Hi there

umm ... I think the north part of the country is such a nice place for a trip !
You know the woods ... every where is green ... fresh ... refreshing !

frnsh
09-03-2011, 22:20
hi everybody

Heey!
Welcome back here!
Yeah it's a long time!
life is good

hey famous girl how do u do ?
as i see ,you are looking for an intresting topic to talk about,
did you talk about resent oscar movies ?
i 'v seen BLACK SWAN and RABBIT HOLE and 127HOURS

lol[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
I'm fine and been a little busy!
Yeah!
I've seen many of them, I think The King's Speech deserved it! :40:
Hey by the way, what did i pronounced u? :D The Knight?
Sorry i forgot [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

actually , i have a lot of topic in my mind but i can't suggest them because some are personal , some are political , ....:19: and you know i have a kind of depressing feeling this days and i think maybe i was better if i never be born!:41: (i know , there is a grammatical problem!:31:) and i think i need a little trip so can you suggest a good place for traveling guys or maybe a good way for getting out from this feeling:11: x ?

Oh! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
Don't say that, I mean the Bold one[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] U will be regretful after a while.
And about the way, u r right, u need a big change, like traveling or sth else. sth to take u out of this situation for a while.
And i have no idea about the place [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

music6808
09-03-2011, 22:57
Actually I think it depends on where you live!
but you even don't know where you live!

lovelykid
10-03-2011, 07:08
Hi there

umm ... I think the north part of the country is such a nice place for a trip !
You know the woods ... every where is green ... fresh ... refreshing !

Yeah, Sea and North can be good but i think North roads are very crowded this days and there is a possibility that i never come back!:18: x

Oh! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
Don't say that, I mean the Bold one[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] U will be regretful after a while.
And about the way, u r right, u need a big change, like traveling or sth else. sth to take u out of this situation for a while.
And i have no idea about the place [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Depression feeling isn't in control of mine so i'm regret now!:41: and i can't do anything for that but maybe after a short trip , every thing will be fine!:46: i decide to go to esfahan,shiraz,yasooj and shahre kord in a week!:27:

Actually I think it depends on where you live!
but you even don't know where you live!

I live in a small town in a big world my friend and it doesn't matter where the hell is! :31: x

frnsh
11-03-2011, 15:44
and i can't do anything for that but maybe after a short trip , every thing will be fine! i decide to go to esfahan,shiraz,yasooj and shahre kord in a week!

Yeah that would be good,
Have a nice time there! :d

siyanor
13-03-2011, 11:00

Hi lovelykid
How is it going?you know about d blue feeling that you have ,i've been through it so many times,going to a trip or changing your city will change you and your feeling for a short period of time (at least for me )but if you want to change your feeling and d way you living your life ,you have to change d way you look at your life,,,no one can change it for you,,,unless you do and apply it to your life,,,just try to think about good and positive things in your life.most of the time we keep looking at the closed doors that we cant see the opened ones ,,,,,just chill man live your life d day way you want to live not d way others want you to

PEACE

yzdn_Satrianisolo
15-03-2011, 13:49
jus wanna say hello to you'all
how is evthin goin

aref16
15-03-2011, 14:03
hi
hi
hi
hi
hi

sepid12ir
15-03-2011, 15:01
hey guys,
Chat Room; Haven't been here for a long time, new pals n some familiar ones. I just came here to say a big HI to new and old friends of mine in here :10:i

frnsh
15-03-2011, 22:17
Hey every one,
Thanks for coming here after a long time

What's new ? What is happening in ur city now? I mean Charshanbe Suri :31:

sajjad1973
16-03-2011, 09:00
Hey every one,

dear farnush

nothing new. as usual some guize were dancing and singing and some other were playing around fire you know what i mean. when i was child i also was among them but now just look and remember my old friends and those days .

yzdn_Satrianisolo
16-03-2011, 10:04
fck this shity country dt we live in...im gonna blow offffffffff

wad d fck in wrong?
U have any idea?

frnsh
16-03-2011, 15:41
dear farnush

nothing new. as usual some guize were dancing and singing and some other were playing around fire you know what i mean. when i was child i also was among them but now just look and remember my old friends and those days .

I agree!
Here was the same too, actually we had to search all the city to find a group of ppl! :d
Then we were just looking at them, then we got in! :d I jumped many times :31:
But it wasn't like old days :41:

anti-military
16-03-2011, 16:35
Hey every one,

Some people going to dead and burn and blindness and ...

frnsh
20-03-2011, 16:03
Hey guys
Happy New Year

What's up?

Lady Negar
20-03-2011, 18:58
Hi.
Oh honey farnush,coming new year is a GREAT GREAt news it self...
I,negar from here wish every body happines and an awesome year.
now.'sup year90?

frnsh
20-03-2011, 19:39
Thank u Negar :40:
I hope u have a nice year too :20:

btw, u were the Knight? :d

Lady Negar
20-03-2011, 20:19
Thank u Negar :40:
I hope u have a nice year too :20:

btw, u were the Knight? :d
wow!
what a memory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
amazing!
yeap!that's me!:31:

frnsh
20-03-2011, 22:04
Niiiiiiiice :31:
lol
I also remember that ppl of this country didn't want to accept a knight who is a woman not a man! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
They don't know how much power the Queen has :21:

SCYTHE
23-03-2011, 00:50
Niiiiiiiice :31:
lol
I also remember that ppl of this country didn't want to accept a knight who is a woman not a man! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
They don't know how much power the Queen has :21:
It's an interesting discussion. I guess knight is the honorable title given only to men but if a woman shows her nobility she becomes "dame."l

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنیدBy the way, thank you frnsh for all your attempts to keep this room alive

Once I really had a good time here, here was my haunt. We threw in what was going on in our mind. But everything gradually started to change, for good or bad, it doesn't concern now at all. I just want to see everyone on their willed path of life. Enjoy gliding on the wings of time

frnsh
23-03-2011, 02:57
WOW! Nice article,
Thanks so much for that, :11:

Now I pronounce her as our "Dame" :20:

SCYTHE
23-03-2011, 22:53
I would like to propose a subject for discussion: What is your motto in life
For example this can be someone's motto:l "Work hard, play hard"

frnsh
24-03-2011, 00:05
Nice topic [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
I guess my metto in my life is to work as much as needed; then in some cases, I need to work really hard!
and of course reaching my goals are the most important activities!

vahid0801
24-03-2011, 00:43
yo yo!

(well another one for my posts)

SCYTHE
24-03-2011, 23:12
Nice topic [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
I guess my metto in my life is to work as much as needed; then in some cases, I need to work really hard!
and of course reaching my goals are the most important activities!
Thanks for your participation, in fact motto must be a short sentence or phrase. Thus it would be way better if you could summarize it in a short sentence

what do you think of this? "work hard toward meeting your goals"l

ali-07
25-03-2011, 21:04
hi ,
I want you to help me how to write and importand formal letter to the manager of the foreign bank in uk

can u help me plz?

SCYTHE
26-03-2011, 00:06
hi ,
I want you to help me how to write and importand formal letter to the manager of the foreign bank in uk

can u help me plz?
We would be glad if we can help you. But in order to keep the forum organised and neat please post your translation question in below link

ali-07
26-03-2011, 10:40
We would be glad if we can help you. But in order to keep the forum organised and neat please post your translation question in below link

ok tnx but I dont need any translation I just want to know how to write an formal letter
it's very importand for me I want to contact a bank but I dun know how can I do that
:20:

m007007
28-03-2011, 01:56
I think the best thing you could do is simply google it and find a how-to website or something I'm sure there's plenty out there.
I remember buying a book a couple of years ago that's all about writing letters from formal ones to informal and friendly type of letters.But I don't remember the name because it's been a while since I've written a letter but I'm sure you could find one just like it if you hit the stores.
Good luck!

Lady Negar
29-03-2011, 16:40
It's an interesting discussion. I guess knight is the honorable title given only to men but if a woman shows her nobility she becomes "dame."l

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنیدBy the way, thank you frnsh for all your attempts to keep this room alive

Once I really had a good time here, here was my haunt. We threw in what was going on in our mind. But everything gradually started to change, for good or bad, it doesn't concern now at all. I just want to see everyone on their willed path of life. Enjoy gliding on the wings of time

Hi...
"But no...I don't wanna to be a" dame....
a dame won't participate in wars and doesn't have
any sword.
I always wanted to be a"Warrior"
thats it!
NO I'm still a knight!
and get out of my way!!!:19:
you kids!
------------------------------------
and about the Topic:
my motto in life is:
"live Valuable"
what about your self??

frnsh
29-03-2011, 18:35
Hi...
any sword.
thats it!
NO I'm still a knight!
you kids!

Why nooooot?
I think, Like actor and actress that we say, Knight and Dame has the same meaning too, don't they? [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Lady Negar
29-03-2011, 19:55
Why nooooot?
I think, Like actor and actress that we say, Knight and Dame has the same meaning too, don't they? [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
oh!of course not,honey
longman:
Dame:a British title given to a woman as an honour for achievement or for doing good things
see?

now pronounce me as that damn knight plZ.:19:

frnsh
29-03-2011, 20:19
Ok ok! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
sorry for my misunderstanding [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

As the Queen of this country, I pronounce u as our Knight! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Lady Negar
29-03-2011, 20:45
aha!
oh my Queen...at this moment my tears won't let me to express
my ecstasy!
am i dreaming??
my lady u have my words:i will never ever let devils come to our land
and i will always bring honor and pride for u.:11:

frnsh
29-03-2011, 20:48
WOW!
What a great knight :40:
Thanks alot my dear, for all ur being brave and kind;
You r one of my great warriors, Hope others learn :20:

Lady Negar
29-03-2011, 20:52
Hope others learn
Dante burn....:29:

Behsood
29-03-2011, 20:56
Pitikoo Pitikoo Pitikoo [A Good Looking Horseman Rushed into The Stage :D]
[Talking to Queen] My Majesty!
Am I carrot؟

:D

Lady Negar
29-03-2011, 21:04
Am I carrot؟

what a self confidence!
Horseman" or guitarman?"
?pitikoo pitikoo" or gher gher gher gher"
and excuse me what was your roll?
؟a servitor
now get out of my way you ....you....
aha..you Eggplant

frnsh
29-03-2011, 21:06
Dante burn....:29:

Exactly! :d
Actually, He is our Idle Shadow!

Am I carrot؟

Hey Idle! Where have u been?
After u stole that money from one of my servants, u ran away! :19: :21: :D
U? U r not carrot :d , u r still our Idle Shadow! :20:
And btw, It's ok, I won't nab u! I'm a good Queen and i forgive u [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

SCYTHE
29-03-2011, 23:09
Hi...
any sword.
thats it!
NO I'm still a knight!
you kids!
------------------------------------
and about the Topic:
my motto in life is:
"live Valuable"
what about your self??
I like your motto, My motto is "live your life like climbing mountain" l
I like your role playing game, I play the role of tree if you accept

sajjad1973
30-03-2011, 13:49
hey guize are you speaking about your motto in life, anyway my motto is

increase your mind, increase your life

Lady Negar
30-03-2011, 14:45
I like your motto, My motto is "live your life climbing mountain" l
I like your role playing game, I play the role of tree if you accept
1)tnx,it is your pleasant
2)could u please explain your motto for me?
i think ,i didin't get your mean!yet
3)a tree?
what is your point?

hey guize are you speaking about your motto in life, anyway my motto is

increase your mind, increase your life

wow!such a powerful motto
but don't u think in some society
such as ours,it doesn't work!

lovelykid
31-03-2011, 07:13
Set Your Goals and Run To Them! x

Behsood
31-03-2011, 12:59
Respect Yourself
It's Gonna Be a Good Motto!
What Do u Think? |

nafare_aval
31-03-2011, 21:34
hi...i run straight to the point...what are u talking about???motto???what the hell is that

frnsh
31-03-2011, 22:03
Hey guys,
I see old friends here, nice!

And about metto, It's a sentence that u tell urself all the time and somehow obey it.

I think the metto that i said before, isn''t exactly like a metto.

Now:

Just find ur abilities and make improving them the goal of ur lifetime!

sajjad1973
01-04-2011, 18:38
hey guys guess what? a ridiculous thing. you know I was surfing the net that my mother came to my room with a plate full of BAGALY ( what does it mean in english) and said I havent enough time and I have a lot to do please clean these for me, so at the present I am cleaning BAGALY, oh one good thing now I am between BAGALIES

Behsood
02-04-2011, 13:06
hey guys guess what? a ridiculous thing. you know I was surfing the net that my mother came to my room with a plate full of BAGALY ( what does it mean in english) and said I havent enough time and I have a lot to do please clean these for me, so at the present I am cleaning BAGALY, oh one good thing now I am between BAGALIES

Gone With The Baghalies :D

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Do U Believe in 13 Bedar as a Ominous Day?i

ASRE_NOVIN
02-04-2011, 18:22
hi to all
i want learn english here
so i type & if its wrong u can type right of this
tnks

ASRE_NOVIN
02-04-2011, 18:23
wats ur hobby?

my hobby is rc model!

i flight with helicopter

its very funn & good

ps3.1
03-04-2011, 00:31
hi budy, i started learning english 4 days ago , so please hope that you to wish sucseed for me.....:8:

frnsh
04-04-2011, 20:49
Hey New guys!
Welcome here :11:

hi to all
i want learn english here
so i type & if its wrong u can type right of this
tnks

Hey,
Here's the correct one:

Hi everybody.
I want to learn English here, So I write, and if it's wrong, plz correct

its very funn

It's fun

hi budy, i started learning english 4 days ago , so please hope that you to wish sucseed for me...

Hey,
the correct one:
So please hope success for me

siyanor
06-04-2011, 10:55
Hey there,
How are you all?hope you are doing OK,,,forgot to come and say happy new year ,so here you go , HAPPY NEW YEAR (sorry for delay)it was one of the best holidays i have ever had after 6 years got d chance to spent EID with my family,

frnsh
07-04-2011, 13:22
Great!
Happy to see u happy!
U know! In the country that I'm the queen of it, No one will be sad! :31:

Plz don't say u wanna run away cuz i talked about Queen and this stuff :d

lovelykid
07-04-2011, 14:46
Great!
Happy to see u happy!
U know! In the country that I'm the queen of it, No one will be sad! :31:

Plz don't say u wanna run away cuz i talked about Queen and this stuff :d

Miss Farnoosh! I'm really sad in your country :41: because you don't have any notice on your people! you just think about your lord and your pleasure So i want to excite people for freedom ! I'm just kidding queen . you are my Queen! i respect you Miss! :11: x

frnsh
07-04-2011, 15:45
LOL! :d
First, Thanks :20:
Second, If u really want freedom that u think u don't have in my country, plz tell me, I can understand and i promise, I won't kill u :d

negar00
17-04-2011, 01:15
Hi everybody.how are you ?
every time that i checkout here you are tlking about Queen ,and this kind of stuff. ,so i dont know what to say because i'm not in the picture:31:

frnsh
17-04-2011, 14:37
Hey Dear ;
how r u ?
sorry for this situation, u know that we don't have a topic to talk about, then plz give us a subject :11:
And, who do u wanna be? (sorry i forgot if u were sb)

negar00
18-04-2011, 01:43
hi again
I'm just fine
having no subject to talk about is something that we can talk about:31:
anyway,i have an presentation this week and i have to chose a topic and talk about it about 10 minutes in English :(
i really don't know what am i going to do.anyone can suggest an interesting topic?

ali-07
18-04-2011, 20:46
hi again
I'm just fine
anyway,i have an presentation this week and i have to chose a topic and talk about it about 10 minutes in English :(
i really don't know what am i going to do.anyone can suggest an interesting topic?

hi,
I think it's better for you to talk about something general
something that the others like
for examle the history of english is a good topic:31:
or how to make a pizza in 5minutes:31:

negar00
19-04-2011, 00:08
hi,
I think it's better for you to talk about something general
something that the others like
for examle the history of english is a good topic:31:
or how to make a pizza in 5minutes:31:

hi Ali
good suggestion,thank you
i was thinking about explaining addiction or this sort of things.
but you made me think of general things

edriseskandari
21-04-2011, 08:26
hi im in a miidle of university class but i need somebody to chat english just for fun with sms 09354341611 its me edris eskandari from sari i study nursing for work and im wanna go abroad

siyanor
27-04-2011, 15:48
hi again
I'm just fine

hey , there , hows it going negar?
you want to speak in english for 10 minutes? wow, i cant speak persian for 10 minutes , as my buddy ,Ali told you , i would say dont go for any boring topic , i mean c'mone who wants to listen to you for 10 minutes in ENGLISH about addiction , go for something funny so everyone will participate in it ,thats the point ,right? to get everyone interest,

Dear Farnoush , WOW, you do look B E A U tiful.
:18:

laters,,,,,

frnsh
27-04-2011, 21:05
Dear Farnoush , WOW, you do look B E A U tiful.
:18:

laters,,,,,

Hey
U mean my avatar?
Thanks so much [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

M0RTEZA_R
30-04-2011, 18:32
:10:??????its a kind of nice topic isnt it

frnsh
30-04-2011, 20:36
Hey dear
Which topic do u mean?
I guess if there was one, more ppl would be here

M0RTEZA_R
01-05-2011, 18:26
ok.say a topic.

BoOghz
03-05-2011, 11:53
hi buddies
i decided to come here and ask for guidence and give some tips for my lectur
anyway thnx for your tips...
i have to make myself ready for lecture (same as negar ) which is really important for me but it shoud be short about 3 or 4 min not 10 min
do you think is it good to start with question ??!
becoz is should mahe student interest in it i dont know what should i do !!

frnsh
03-05-2011, 14:23
Hey
welcome here,
We had a lesson in "Select Readings" and it was about giving lectures, if u have this book, It's a great idea to read that lesson.
About asking questions at the beginning, I think it's a good idea, cuz u make them ready for other parts of ur speech.
But, it may take time, cuz u just have 3 or 4 minutes. In this way, just ask questions and don't want them to answer!

M0RTEZA_R
03-05-2011, 18:40
??? what about if we make a group about english

BoOghz
04-05-2011, 11:40
yeah i think so
i have (developing reading skills ) which had a lesson a bout HOW TO GIVE A GOOD SPEECH that says about asking question at hte beginnig of speech
also when i search for topic i found a good book which name is CURRENT CONTROVERSIAL ISSUES and it helps me about choosing subject cuz that has some topic based on persian culture and religion .
but i dont know why i still have stress :41:

frnsh
04-05-2011, 12:50
U know, The stress is sth common, U can get away from it.
If u have less or more stress, u r not normal! Then it's sth that is important.
if u didn't have stress, u wouldn't make a good speech :20:

siyanor
05-05-2011, 10:39
Hi guys,
how is it going?
about the question that Booghz asked , i've got to say its a nice way to get people interested in your lecture by asking them question But remember dont exceed the number of question which you are going to ask, and my advice never point to someone when you asking a question ,ask them in an open way ,whoever is interested in your subject or has something to say will participate in it.
about the stress thing as FRNSH said little of everything is OK .you don't have to be brave or self confident to do something or do it successfully , just start the lecture with the first word and everything will take its place

Peace

anti-military
08-05-2011, 05:06
Hi, I have a problem ! I want to learn how can I describe my means ? I just want to know how can I pass up of this level quickly ? thanks ...

siyanor
08-05-2011, 12:32
Hi Anti
well thats not a real problem ,if you really have the hunger of learning,,,you just have to practice and practice and practice ,,,as one of fellows taught me ,you care capable of doing everything you just have to see that thing in yourself and then try to reach that thing with the believe in yourself .you might get confused,but its that simple no one on the earth can teach you more that your will, you can download a tons of books or subscribe in many institutes but , my friend after all you have to practice and practice and practice .my advice read whatever you get in English talk to whoever is capable of speaking English , and write down as much as you can in English and over a year you see the the success with your own eyes.

amir169
16-05-2011, 18:29
hi i am beginner in english if i had wrong sentence please help me

frnsh
25-05-2011, 15:10
Oh god!
again and again and again! :d
Let's talk about summer terms, r u agree with that or not?

Crawling In MySkin
25-05-2011, 16:46
heeeeey alll
how u doing all
Zende is hereeeeee
haha last acc got banned too the luminal one
but didnt come here cuz i was busy
so how u doing ppl :D
how is my kingdom gooooing on
its look like its defeated by my ugly queen :((

frnsh
25-05-2011, 20:30
Hey King! u r back!

Hey! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] I know u were with another one and left ur country! when u were gone, I had a great time and :8: So go back to what u were doin' Or i pronounce u as our betrayer!

and! :D
when u wanted to marry me, u called me the most beautiful girl in the world! :d now that u have seen another one, u call me ugly? BETRAYER! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Crawling In MySkin
25-05-2011, 21:11
no no im good with that another one[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
and i had to call u the most beautiful girl in the world because i needed ur father's kingdom[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
and u cant pronounce me as betrayer because while we are chatting there is an army from best ninjas that their coming to ur throne room right now and i bribed all ur guards so they dont defend u[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
muhahahahaha[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
!

frnsh
25-05-2011, 22:55
Nop! :D
They took all ur money and they won't betray me!
In ur dreams u can be a king again! the thing u never were suitable for! :21:

Now get out! :DDDDD

Behsood
25-05-2011, 23:48

when u wanted to marry me, u called me the most beautiful girl in the world! :d now that u have seen another one, u call me ugly? BETRAYER! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Oh! .. Ow ... Poor Queen [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

frnsh
26-05-2011, 12:49
Not anymore! :27:
I won't accept to marry again to anyone! And i'll be the best Queen that this country have ever seen! :5:

negar00
26-05-2011, 15:48
hi again
whats going on here

grisly1
26-05-2011, 16:06
Hi everyone
I am a new member in this topic

Crawling In MySkin
26-05-2011, 21:06
Nop! :D
They took all ur money and they won't betray me!
In ur dreams u can be a king again! the thing u never were suitable for! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Now get out! :DDDDD I AM NOT SUITABLE FOR KING?!!?!?!?
I AM NOT SUITABLE ?!?!!?!?!?
well maybe i am not

Oh! .. Ow ... Poor Queen [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] i back i will promote u !Oh! .. Ow ... Poor Queen [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Not anymore! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
I won't accept to marry again to anyone! And i'll be the best Queen that this country have ever seen! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
no no u have to
cuz i sent a letter to ur dady and now he will make u to marry me again:21:

Hi everyone
I am a new member in this topic
hello , welcome

hi again
whats going on here
hello talking and playing a RP

firefox7
26-05-2011, 21:10
چطوری میتونیم چت صوتی داشته باشیم؟
آیا چت روم صوتی هم داریم؟
جایی که چند نفر با هم بتونن حرف بزنن؟

frnsh
26-05-2011, 21:12
I AM NOT SUITABLE FOR KING?!!?!?!?
I AM NOT SUITABLE ?!?!!?!?!?
well maybe i am not
when i back i will promote u !Oh! .. Ow ... Poor Queen [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
no no u have to
cuz i sent a letter to ur dady and now he will make u to marry me again:21:

ofcourse u r not suitable! :27: it's good that u understand! :D

U wont be back to promote anyone! :27: U r a servant now! Betrayer :21:

No he wont! He told me about the letter and explained to me how regretful u r! He doesn't forgive u, nether do i! :21: