PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : Chat room

صفحه ها : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

devil_ff2008
11-06-2008, 18:21
hi
how are urs?
i always com here but i dont give any messeg and just see here...,
me too

sepid12ir
11-06-2008, 19:15
I wanna ask a question and want every one to answe it please: how much do you use phrase and phrasal verbs in you daily speakning in English? my self. I use 40% of my verbs in Phrasal way and I feel in this way I feel more comfortable!!!and use 10% phrases also this amount reduces when I talk with a non native speakrs. what about you guys??? let me know your ideas.

I wish I could use 'em more, but unfortunately I dun...Maybe 15%...But I agree with you, native speakers are interested in using phrasal verbs mostly in speaking rather than writing

Antonio Andolini
12-06-2008, 01:06
I wanna ask a question and want every one to answe it please: how much do you use phrase and phrasal verbs in you daily speakning in English? my self. I use 40% of my verbs in Phrasal way and I feel in this way I feel more comfortable!!!and use 10% phrases also this amount reduces when I talk with a non native speakrs. what about you guys??? let me know your ideas.

I don't notice to grammer when I am speaking even Americans don't pay attention to grammer.... just right now we have a discussion about grammatical problems in a American Forum! and it means grammatical problem is a usual problem.

GOOD LUCk

sepid12ir
12-06-2008, 10:51
I don't notice to grammer when I am speaking even Americans don't pay attention to grammer.... just right now we have a discussion about grammatical problems in a American Forum! and it means grammatical problem is a usual problem.

GOOD LUCk

Would you plz introduce the forum in Useful Websites's topic?:20:l

A r c h i
12-06-2008, 11:49
Happy new avatar Sepide:31::31:l

unartig
12-06-2008, 12:00
I think i should say my condolence cuz i think her previous avator was better this one
:31:

Antonio Andolini
12-06-2008, 12:30
Would you plz introduce the forum in Useful Websites's topic?:20:l

In that topic we introduce English website and that is a computer site but if you are interested to visit that discussion this the address:

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنیدwhen you enter to this site go to open discussion forum and visit "what a shame!" topic ..... I am in that forum with M.NICK username

I think i should say my condolence cuz i think her previous avator was better this one

so am I.....

AABB
12-06-2008, 12:43
In that topic we introduce English website and that is a computer site but if you are interested to visit that discussion this the address:

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنیدwhen you enter to this site go to open discussion forum and visit "what a shame!" topic ..... I am in that forum with M.NICK username

so am I.....

Error 404 [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Sorry, we can't seem to locate that page

The page you were looking for was:
برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید
Could you possibly have mis-spelled it?
Or perhaps you clicked on a link to page that has been moved?
If you believe this to be an error please use our contact form ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]) to report the bad link.
Please remember to note the url you used to get this error in your report. Thank you.
Suggestions to help [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Our Home page ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])
Our Search (use the box on the right side of this page)
????/؟؟؟؟؟

sepid12ir
12-06-2008, 14:41

so am I.....

Hey bad guys:31::31:, but I was really tierd of my prior avatar n I just wanted to change it n I chose this one in just some seconds n didn't think before choosing it, if it's not okay sorry but you should tolerate it till I find a better one[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l

Mehran NZ
12-06-2008, 14:45
Could you possibly have mis-spelled it?

yes he did :D thats the right address

AABB
12-06-2008, 14:51
Hey bad guys:31::31:, but I was really tierd of my prior avatar n I just wanted to change it n I chose this one in just some seconds n didn't think before choosing it, if it's not okay sorry but you should tolerate it till I find a better one[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l
[/left]
well I gotta say I liked your former avator but this one is ok to me

unartig
12-06-2008, 15:01

We don't tolerate it anymore we have a strike if you don't change it today
:21:maybe food strike

AABB
12-06-2008, 16:19

you'r the guy. I liked it...1

unartig
12-06-2008, 17:15
you'r the guy. I liked it...1
of course we have to bring our food and eat it in hidden

AABB
12-06-2008, 17:29
of course we have to bring our food and eat it in hidden

that's cool man :21:

Antonio Andolini
12-06-2008, 19:40
yes he did :D thats the right address

yup ... sorry I forget"s" .......and thank you Mehran

sepid12ir
13-06-2008, 11:28
We don't tolerate it anymore we have a strike if you don't change it today

Akhjooooon[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] so I won't change it till I finish my exams, I mean 2nd of Tir, you should keep striking up to that time, just you can drink water. Okay:31::31:l
By the way, aren't you busy with exams pals?! My first exam is on 27th of Khordad n I'm busy with studying these days[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l

unartig
13-06-2008, 13:41
Akhjooooon[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] so I won't change it till I finish my exams, I mean 2nd of Tir, you should keep striking up to that time, just you can drink water. Okay:31::31:l

By the way, aren't you busy with exams pals?! My first exam is on 27th of Khordad n I'm busy with studying these days[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l

No we don't have any exam:21: except you i don't think there is anyone that have exam you can use former Sarina Avator that 's so good
:10:

sepid12ir
13-06-2008, 16:40
:11:l
No we don't have any exam:21: except you i don't think there is anyone that have exam you can use former Sarina Avator that 's so good
:10:[/left]

As far as I remember you were fan of Catherin Zeta Jones, bcuz of u I chose this one[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] , but hey dude, try not to get on my nerve:31::31: cuz in this way I never ever change it[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l
By the way, it's better to drop this subject, cuz it might be boring for others, I will change the avatar as soon as I find a better one:20:, take care n good luck:11:l

A r c h i
13-06-2008, 19:24

Sepide,I know what you mean by getting tired of your avatar , it's good to change it from time to time..and about the strike of others :39::39:, try to go on a hunger strike for very good reasons..it's so hard by the way:31:

Ahhhh exams, my first one is tomorrow and the rest is on Monday, Wednesday, and next Sunday..I have to finish some projects till 12nd of tir, So just wish me luck pals:13:, I hoe to get good marks..actually I need to get good marks

Sepide I wish you luck, hope you pass them with great marks..and I wish luck for everyone who has exams

Have a nice time:11:l

Mehran NZ
13-06-2008, 21:36
About avatar i think avatar should show our personality(like mine [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ) and signature can be change every time we like, of course before i didn’t think of this way and I changed it for 2 or 3 times but now……s
What do you think of it? I can remember we had a topic for this subject in motafareghe

And 'bout exams that already began for me and it will be finish at 4th of tir
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

karin
13-06-2008, 22:03
wow, what a beautiful avatar Dear sepide! ( But the previous one was really better :31: ) If you want I can give you some interesting pictures to choose one of them for your avatar ( good karin's smiley :31: )

And about exams, I had 4 exams during 2 last weeks and I will have 4 ones during this 2 coming weeks till 5th of Tir :13: l

sepid12ir
14-06-2008, 13:27
Sepide,I know what you mean by getting tired of your avatar , it's good to change it from time to time..and about the strike of others :39::39:, try to go on a hunger strike for very good reasons..it's so hard by the way:31:

Ahhhh exams, my first one is tomorrow and the rest is on Monday, Wednesday, and next Sunday..I have to finish some projects till 12nd of tir, So just wish me luck pals:13:, I hoe to get good marks..actually I need to get good marks

Sepide I wish you luck, hope you pass them with great marks..and I wish luck for everyone who has exams

I wish you good luck dear:11:l

About avatar i think avatar should show our personality(like mine [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ) and signature can be change every time we like, of course before i didn’t think of this way and I changed it for 2 or 3 times but now……s
What do you think of it? I can remember we had a topic for this subject in motafareghe

And 'bout exams that already began for me and it will be finish at 4th of tir

Somehow agree with you[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] yr avatar shows a person who loves being alone. Hmm?![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ? And yr sig has always been weird for me, I can not quite catch what you mean by this avatar?! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l

wow, what a beautiful avatar Dear sepide! ( But the previous one was really better :31: ) If you want I can give you some interesting pictures to choose one of them for your avatar ( good karin's smiley :31: )

And about exams, I had 4 exams during 2 last weeks and I will have 4 ones during this 2 coming weeks till 5th of Tir :13: l

Yeah, I know the last one was much better n I'd be happy if you could send the pictures to my E-mail if it's possible. But actually I'm gonno change it after my exams:27: 'cuz unratig loves this one very much n I dun like making him upset by changing my avatar soon[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] (Just kidding dear unratig:11:)l

techno
14-06-2008, 15:38
So this is my first post is this topic...so what's up? ah I see nothing actually.This is a chat room after all...so here goes my chit-chat:

blah blah blah!! blah blah blah blah blah?....oh yeah! blah blah blah...of course blah is a freaking blah.

By the way,Sepideh your avatar is blah...but the former one was more blah....go figure!

Discuss!

*flees away*

Mehran NZ
14-06-2008, 16:00
I wish you good luck dear:11:l

Somehow agree with you[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] yr avatar shows a person who loves being alone. Hmm?![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ? And yr sig has always been weird for me, I can not quite catch what you mean by this avatar?! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l

Yeah, I know the last one was much better n I'd be happy if you could send the pictures to my E-mail if it's possible. But actually I'm gonno change it after my exams:27: 'cuz unratig loves this one very much n I dun like making him upset by changing my avatar soon[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] (Just kidding dear unratig:11:)l

Well yes alone is a good description and for understand it completely you should play silent hill 4 and watch its atmosphere yourself (I know you never do that:D) for sig seems you didn’t watch scar face however in "Talk About Your favorite movies" you promised me to watch it :DD
Any way sepid seems your exams aren’t tough for you , 'cuz you have time to go to the cinema :D and you are so active in forum too
I think archi girl should give you this title
کاربر فعال انجمن زبان :27:

sepid12ir
14-06-2008, 19:46
So this is my first post is this topic...so what's up? ah I see nothing actually.This is a chat room after all...so here goes my chit-chat:

blah blah blah!! blah blah blah blah blah?....oh yeah! blah blah blah...of course blah is a freaking blah.

By the way,Sepideh your avatar is blah...but the former one was more blah....go figure!

Discuss!

*flees away*

nice chi-chat
But you guys are killing me with my new avatar[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] , is it thaaaat baaaaad?!!!!! :5:even if it is I won't change it:31::31::31:l
Anyway, techno, it's really nice to have you here, you are sorta guy who can rock so carry on posting here n good luck:11:l

Well yes alone is a good description and for understand it completely you should play silent hill 4 and watch its atmosphere yourself (I know you never do that:D) for sig seems you didn’t watch scar face however in "Talk About Your favorite movies" you promised me to watch it :DD
Any way sepid seems your exams aren’t tough for you , 'cuz you have time to go to the cinema :D and you are so active in forum too

yeah, my exams are not that hard, Tarikhe sadre Islam is the worst n the hardest one:13::13:, as you know I do hate it[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] , but since I've studied my lessons during the term now there is no need to study hard(what a good girl I am) n thaaank to God this semester my lessons were not that hard:46:l

Antonio Andolini
14-06-2008, 20:53

I agree with you (for choosing Sepid as a active user) and Mehran your avatar and signature are the best ones that I have seen in this forum because I love Scarface and in my opinion that is the best acting of alpacino and silent hill was one of the best games that I've played
My exams finished today(soze deleton:31:) and me and my friends made a deal after getting our results go and f.uck our geometry's car because he got a very very hard exam and he sold the exams questions to the Pachekhar students we will get a big revenge

A r c h i
14-06-2008, 21:09

Well, I think I have asked this something like 2000 times when I was assistant, I've sent the requests for some users, the exact day i became moderator, but unfortunately the admins are so busyyyy:41:l

Antonio Andolini
14-06-2008, 21:33

OHHHHHHHHH ...... can I ask a question?!! Do you know sb named Farah Ramezanpor? ...

Mehran NZ
14-06-2008, 22:00
yeah, my exams are not that hard, Tarikhe sadre Islam is the worst n the hardest one, as you know I do hate it , but since I've studied my lessons during the term now there is no need to study hard(what a good girl I am) n thaaank to God this semester my lessons were not that hard
unlike me i dont have programming or something 'bout computer i just have freaking mathematics that get in my hair [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] but at least its better than tharikhe tahlili

I agree with you (for choosing Sepid active user) and Mehran your avatar and signature are the best ones that I have seen in this forum because I love Scarface and in my opinion that is the best acting of alpacino and silent hill was one of the best games that I've played

My sig and avatar are that great?!!! Thanks you dear Antonio (I think Antonyo is true not Antonio if you sure 'bout your user name let me know please) you have a good taste:D
Do you know Al pacino said it too I mean he said scar face is his best acting
And 'bout silent hill I heard the group that want to make number five has changed this new group isn’t Japanese !!! that makes me bad feeling

Antonio Andolini
14-06-2008, 23:45
My sig and avatar are that great?!!! Thanks you dear Antonio (I think Antonyo is true not Antonio if you sure 'bout your user name let me know please) you have a good taste:D
Do you know Al pacino said it too I mean he said scar face is his best acting
And 'bout silent hill I heard the group that want to make number five has changed this new group isn’t Japanese !!! that makes me bad feeling

yup .... because your avatar & sig remind me some beautiful memories .... I think Antonio is American form like (Antonio Bandras) and Antonyo is Italian form (like DJ Antonyo & Barany Attila) when I searched about them in Google,Google said "Did you mean Antonio" ......

techno
15-06-2008, 00:12
nice chi-chat]
But you guys are killing me with my new avatar[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] , is it thaaaat baaaaad?!!!!! :5:even if it is I won't change it:31::31::31:l
Anyway, techno, it's really nice to have you here, you are sorta guy who can rock so carry on posting here n good luck:11:l

I didn't say your avatar is bad or something I just said it's more blah than your old one.Now it's not easy to get what I'm saying,is it?:31:

It appears that exams and all that is the current subject here.I have nothing much to say on this though; well...that's because I'm not into a university as yet.I just chose not to enter those common universities as 'sarasari' and such.
Aptech is the way to go!

Nonetheless,the only exam i have on the way is about VB programming as a part of my technical(fanni) 'rayane kar' diploma.To be honest,It's not something crucial as to getting myself a job,still it is better than nothing.

snowy_winter
15-06-2008, 00:33
Hi everyone, can I join you here? :20:
As I can see you're talking about exams so that must be the current subject:31: ...exam...what a frightening word!! I have a lot to study and I haven't finished reviewing any of my books yet:41: in fact it's not reviewing, it's studying! 'cause I haven't read/studied them even once so far:37: what should I do? :41: :41:l

unartig
15-06-2008, 02:41
yeah, my exams are not that hard, Tarikhe sadre Islam is the worst n the hardest one:13::13:, as you know I do hate it[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] , but since I've studied my lessons during the term now there is no need to study hard(what a good girl I am) n thaaank to God this semester my lessons were not that hard:46:l

If i were Archi-girl i would ban you rather than make you active member of language section
cuz you call her a lazy student of course indirectly
:27:

( now change your avator soon we fight you until you change it you see fighting with us is a hard work:5:i show you a portion of our fight in this post i tried my best to ruin you now change your avator as soon as possible)
:46:
btw Dear archi i wish you take best marks

unartig
15-06-2008, 02:50

As I can see you're talking about exams so that must be the current subject:31: ...exam...what a frightening word!! I have a lot to study and I haven't finished reviewing any of my books yet:41: in fact it's not reviewing, it's studying! 'cause I haven't read/studied them even once so far:37: what should I do? :41: :41:l

Hi Dear Snowy winter welcome here:11:
I see you are the 2nd lazy student here :31: of course after archi-girl(God bless me she 's our moderator here:21:
(
but i surprised why Sepid claims she has no problem about her exams cuz she is more active in other fields :5: and should has :18:more problems
maybe her day has more hours for example 36 hours
:13:

snowy_winter
15-06-2008, 08:58
Hi Dear Snowy winter welcome here:11:
I see you are the 2nd lazy student here :31: of course after archi-girl(God bless me she 's our moderator here:21:
(
but i surprised why Sepid claims she has no problem about her exams cuz she is more active in other fields :5: and should has :18:more problems

Hi dear unartig and thanks for your welcome:20:
Oh I didn't know there's someone else like me here! But it's not good:41: Having so much to study in such a short time is really terrible:41: I wish at least I had a couple of Omumi lessons:37:
Wow...lucky Sepid!! I wish I had studied during the semester, too:41: Now all I wish is passing my exams! And I've promised myself to be a good student from the coming semester by studying during it:41: Do you think I can pass my exams? I have no hope :37::37:i

A r c h i
15-06-2008, 09:47

oh oh..are you talking about your moderator!??? haven't you learned how to respect a manager :27:, I think you're going to be banned so soon :38::25:

If i were Archi-girl i would ban you rather than make you active member of language section:31:
cuz you call her a lazy student of course indirectly:27:

Thanks my dear,I wish you all the best in your life:10:l

Hi dear Snowy, sure you can join us here, you're so welcomed.
We talk about everything here and now the main subject is exams, because it's exam time:13: ,I wish you luck in your exam:10:l

It appears that exams and all that is the current subject here.I have nothing much to say on this though; well...that's because I'm not into a university as yet.I just chose not to enter those common universities as 'sarasari' and such.
Aptech is the way to go!

Nonetheless,the only exam i have on the way is about VB programming as a part of my technical(fanni) 'rayane kar' diploma.To be honest,It's not something crucial as to getting myself a job,still it is better than nothing.

Welcome here dear Techno:11:l
[/LEFT]

SR72
15-06-2008, 11:07
hi all !
im back again ...
Sorry that i couldn't come online ..
im really bussy these days ... but since i love you all .. i cant forget u all .! :-)

i have a suggestion if any one accept ....
please make a date to come online ...
i meane specify an exact time to come an line ... we all but not here ... in masanger to have a fast chat ....
thank u all

Antonio Andolini
15-06-2008, 11:12
hi all !
im back again ...
Sorry that i couldn't come online ..
im really bussy these days ... but since i love you all .. i cant forget u all .! :-)

i have a suggestion if any one accept ....
please make a date to come online ...
i meane specify an exact time to come an line ... we all but not here ... in masanger to have a fast chat ....
thank u all

Nope , I don't agree .... this not a chat room ...... I want from Moderator to change the name of This Topic because it cause users make mistake
ThX

A r c h i
15-06-2008, 13:04
OHHHHHHHHH ...... can I ask a question?!! Do you know sb named Farah Ramezanpor? ...

Sorry dear , I missed your question, No I don't know anybody with this name, how come??l

Antonio Andolini
15-06-2008, 18:01
Sorry dear , I missed your question, No I don't know anybody with this name, how come??l

Thanks for your answering ...... By the way dear Archi-girl I think its better to change this topic name into Discussion or sth like that because as I said it cause new users make mistake
GOOD LUCk

unartig
15-06-2008, 18:09
oh oh..are you talking about your moderator!??? haven't you learned how to respect a manager :27:, I think you're going to be banned so soon :38::25:

Thanks my dear,I wish you all the best in your life:10:l

l

in forums i always have a close relationship with moderators and managers
and because of this politic i never had a problem in forums
and as i know you in this time you ll be the best moderator in this site(I opened a drink for her but be sure i give its money:21:
(
and about name of this forum i agree with chat room

sepid12ir
15-06-2008, 18:27
I didn't say your avatar is bad or something I just said it's more blah than your old one.Now it's not easy to get what I'm saying,is it?:31:

Aptech is the way to go!

Since every body told me the former one was better I thought you also meant that and I still think so

If i were Archi-girl i would ban you rather than make you active member of language section
cuz you call her a lazy student of course indirectly

( now change your avator soon we fight you until you change it you see fighting with us is a hard work:5:i show you a portion of our fight in this post i tried my best to ruin you now change your avator as soon as possible)
:46:
:10:[/left]

What a genious:18:, how did you notice it while I could not notice myself[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ...Bravooooo[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l

Heee, you find time to do evrey thing when you are an organized person(O...did I show off now:27::31:) but as a matter of fact I'm srudying English at uni n I'm a freshman so up to now my lessons were easy n I have no problem with them, in reverse I really enjoy studyin 'em[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] :40:l

AABB
15-06-2008, 18:54
Hi guys. these days I'm totaly overloaded and can't catch you all over here so I'll get in as much as I can till I make my free time again.

15-06-2008, 21:06
hi pals .
i "m busy studying.
sorry that i cant catch up o with u.

snowy_winter
15-06-2008, 21:57
Hi dear Snowy, sure you can join us here, you're so welcomed.
We talk about everything here and now the main subject is exams, because it's exam time:13: ,I wish you luck in your exam:10:l

Hi dear Archi-girl & thanks :20:
Yeah it's exam time and what a bad and hard time it is!:41:
Thanks, wishing you good luck in your exams, too:10::11:l

Antonio Andolini
15-06-2008, 22:18
Hi again
Today is Americans Fathers day and I give thanks to my father and ....... why this day chosen as fathers day?!!

ThX

sepid12ir
15-06-2008, 22:49
Yeah it's exam time and what a bad and hard time it is!:41:

But I have a question, which one do you find easier, examsx of uni or exams of high-school?l

snowy_winter
15-06-2008, 23:15
But I have a question, which one do you find easier, examsx of uni or exams of high-school?l

Your question made me go back to high school days and think about those exams! Well, in my mind exams are exams, no matter what the educational level is!
I think I had the same feeling about exams during school...about being easier or harder, I think the high school exams were easier:46:
But apart from the difficulty of exams, there's a big difference in how the marks are out! I really hate looking for my mark on the board where all the marks are hanged on:41: I find it really terrible:41: You know, everyone can see and know my marks...my great marks!!! :43::41:l

unartig
16-06-2008, 05:26
Heee, you find time to do evrey thing when you are an organized person(O...did I show off now:27::31:) but as a matter of fact I'm srudying English at uni n I'm a freshman so up to now my lessons were easy n I have no problem with them, in reverse I really enjoy studyin 'em[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] :40:l

Conclusion : in addition of her studies she claims that she is an organized girl :27: if she go on i think all of good things belong to her and we have the bad ones :41:what a bad girl she is

let 's speak about the hardest one
in signature of my friend has written The Life is the worst teacher cuz in first takes test and then teachs us
:5:

techno
16-06-2008, 10:46
Since every body told me the former one was better I thought you also meant that and I still think so

How my own opinions can be connected to other peoples? Just by saying blah?! lol Are you paranoid?! nah...just kidding.:31:

But yeah,I liked your former avatar better,but that's just my opinion.

Welcome here dear Techno

*shake hands* :10:

sepid12ir
16-06-2008, 11:58
Your question made me go back to high school days and think about those exams! Well, in my mind exams are exams, no matter what the educational level is!

I think I had the same feeling about exams during school...about being easier or harder, I think the high school exams were easier:46:
But apart from the difficulty of exams, there's a big difference in how the marks are out! I really hate looking for my mark on the board where all the marks are hanged on:41: I find it really terrible:41: You know, everyone can see and know my marks...my great marks!!! :43::41:l

yeah, that's a mortifying situation,:43: , just thaank to God that from now on we have our marks on net[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l

Conclusion : in addition of her studies she claims that she is an organized girl :27: if she go on i think all of good things belong to her and we have the bad ones :41:what a bad girl she is

It seems that you are very much interested in picking on me hmmm[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] , but dun even doubt, I'm full of good features n you guys ....:31::31:(Just kidding)l

let 's speak about the hardest one
in signature of my friend has written The Life is the worst teacher cuz in first takes test and then teachs us

Yeah, that's right, but I think it's a sweet n lovely teacher, I do believe that we can learn from our mistakes:20:l

MM-Aquarius
16-06-2008, 17:09
Sepideh- Your sig reminds me of Lass uns Tanzen ,a song by Scooter with a similar context.
" Lass uns tanzen oder ****** oder beides denn morgen sind wir tot."

In English it translates:
"Let us dance or **** or both ,because tomorrow we're dead."

I'd like to draw your attention to the fact that 'enjoy' is a subjective verb here.One may try to enjoy his/her life in a way which you are not a fond of ;or you might be as well against it..See what I mean?
I agree with your sig in general , though.

unartig
16-06-2008, 19:23
Sepideh- Your sig reminds me of Lass uns Tanzen ,a song by Scooter with a similar context.

I'd like to draw your attention to the fact that 'enjoy' is a subjective verb here.One may try to enjoy his/her life in a way which you are not a fond of ;or you might be as well against it..See what I mean?

I completely agree with you dear techno . this is the reason that our people are sad ones in world
:41:

MM-Aquarius
16-06-2008, 20:02
unartig- what reason do you mean? That we can't dance? LOL
or perhaps you're trying to tell us that we're supposedly sad because we can't enjoy our life the way we desire...eh?

I can see where you're coming from tho and agree with it.

By the way,techno is dead for now. ;)

unartig
16-06-2008, 20:06
unartig- what reason do you mean? That we can't dance? LOL
or perhaps you're trying to tell us that we're supposedly sad because we can't enjoy our life the way we desire...eh?

I can see where you're coming from tho and agree with it.

By the way,techno is dead for now. ;)
You have 2 Ids
:18:
That was my mistake i didn't see your ID:31: but you can do everything with 1 Id why did you create another one

sada
16-06-2008, 20:52
hi my friends.from now i'll come here .i know i will learn a lot from you
and i have a question .what is your opinion for how improve our speaking skill?

sepid12ir
16-06-2008, 21:00

Yeah, I did get you, people are different n they have different thoughts n beliefs, n I think every single idea of a person is respectable, we can never compell anyone to have the same idea as we have, n as u said the word " enjoy" here is subjective, any of us might assume it differently, someboyd might enjoy the life by reading n s.o might enjoy it by smoking(just examples)l
I just hope that we all find our interests in our lives cuz when we know what we are fond of we can enjoy our lives.l
By the way, why have u changed yr username:31:?! n another question, do you know german well?[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] if yep I should say bravoo, not only to u actually but also unratig who I think is also good at german
Anyway pals, I gotta go to bed cuz I have just slept 3 hours last night n now I'm almost dead[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l
:11:Have fun

sepid12ir
16-06-2008, 21:03

:11:Hi dear sada, welcome to our lovely chatroom
In my idea, taking part in English classes n also have a partner who you can speak in English with can be of a great use to improve yr speaking skills:20:l

MM-Aquarius
16-06-2008, 21:13
You have 2 Ids
That was my mistake i didn't see your ID:31: but you can do everything with 1 Id why did you create another one

Well I simply didn't like my previous ID i.e techno.I chose it as a temporary user name while signing up, just to gain access to something which wasn't possible without registering first; And I had no intentions to go on posting on here after getting at what i needed.

I did even contact managers via PM and asked them to change my user name if possible,but it was to no avail.

Thus my new account...:20:
The only downsides of this from what I see ,is the fact that my stars and the messages counter is now all reset...oh well I guess that's no big deal.

Oh and this new ID makes better sense to me at least:

MM=first name and surname initials.

Aquarius= My birth sign.

@Sepideh- No I'm not good at German.But I really like to learn it one day...

Gute Nacht! :P

sada
16-06-2008, 21:59
:11:Hi dear sada, welcome to our lovely chatroom
In my idea, taking part in English classes n also have a partner who you can speak in English with can be of a great use to improve yr speaking skills:20:l

tanx.your idea is good but there is 2 problem.first i think in iran you cant find a class which english is spoken full time.and 2nd is finding this partner is a problem.
another way we can force tourists in the street to speak with us.:31:

snowy_winter
16-06-2008, 23:56
yeah, that's a mortifying situation,:43: , just thaank to God that from now on we have our marks on net[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ll

You're really lucky, sepid!:46: I wish our marks were out in the same way but...:41:l

Hi dear sada and welcome to this topic:11:l
For improving your speaking skill, I agree with what dear sepid said..and in my mind, working on your listening can be a help, too.
Good luck :11:l

By the way, happy new username dear MM-Aquarius (techno) :46:l

unartig
17-06-2008, 05:19
, not only to u actually but also unratig who I think is also good at german
Anyway pals, I gotta go to bed cuz I have just slept 3 hours last night n now I'm almost dead[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l

:11:Have fun

I think you made a mistake in writing my name :31:i gonna complaint against you to Archi-girl and i ll write a lawsuit to court :10:i think you ll be executed :27: i congratulate and condolence to all language section members :11:
Dear techno which system do you recommend for learning Deutsch?
:20:

AABB
17-06-2008, 14:10
tanx.your idea is good but there is 2 problem.first i think in iran you cant find a class which english is spoken full time.and 2nd is finding this partner is a problem.
another way we can force tourists in the street to speak with us.:31:
well it was my way to pracitice practical in English language!!11

shahab_f
17-06-2008, 21:50
Hi
Ok, let me know what r u talking about , I always want to participate but I don't know what's the topic about ,and I don't feel like reading all posts:20:

Ok I do sth irrelevant:46:, I upload u a song which I really like:D
Shania Twain
From This moment

the lyrics are included in mp3 file extract it , or simply open it with windows media player(and go to Play menu>Caption and Subtitles > On if available

AABB
18-06-2008, 13:06
It was a nice song. fist I thought I'm in a farm, then I rememberd Titanic movie!cuase it was like that film music.

sepid12ir
18-06-2008, 18:34
Hey pals, I very much missed you, for a day I couldn't access to net, that was really bad, anyway, what's going on? just a new songs from our dear friend Shahab. thaanx for the song but I haven't downloaded it yet( I didn't have enough time to do it):20:but thaaanx again...anyway, , I think now there is no speacial topic so let me draw yr attention to what I just watched, just some seconds ago I watched a videoclip by Googoosh named "sedaye meldy"(Sth like that) on PMC. it was really nice:20:, I liked it. Usually Googoosh video clips dun attract me but this one was great, it's a mixture of her old-songs n at the end she dances beautifuly, I enjoyed watching it. I love old songs of Googoosh but new ones are not very good. dun you think so?!:31:l

sepid12ir
18-06-2008, 18:36
and sth else, I forgot to mention. Actually I wanna change my cell-phone but I dun know what to buy, my father has given me one week to search n tell him the result. what is yr suggestion? I myself have Sony Ericsson right now but recently pocket pc(Everex e900) has tempted me, I dun know whether or not you have any info about it but if you had, plz let me know n also i-mate jam. I just know that I dun want Sony Ericsson any more, cuz I'm tierd of it n plz help me to choose sth good.
Thaaaanx:11:l

AABB
18-06-2008, 18:47
It's good to see you back again sepid. I gotta say you are good in music analize which I think I am not!!! and for the cell phone I use NOKIA barands and I am happy with that company. I also like Pocket PC but very hard to me to carry that sort of big stuff with my self. 1

unartig
18-06-2008, 19:09
and sth else, I forgot to mention. Actually I wanna change my cell-phone but I dun know what to buy, my father has given me one week to search n tell him the result. what is yr suggestion? I myself have Sony Ericsson right now but recently pocket pc(Everex e900) has tempted me, I dun know whether or not you have any info about it but if you had, plz let me know n also i-mate jam. I just know that I dun want Sony Ericsson any more, cuz I'm tierd of it n plz help me to choose sth good.

I use the cell phone made in hegemony country and big satan
did you have any Idea bout my cell phone
:21:
If your answer is no i have to say my cell phone is Motorola
but if you want to use good camera Samsung is good about others Sony Ericcson is good
but go to this site
برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید choose one and put it here .we talk about it
how much money you can pay for it
?
of course i could ask you a better question how many sibling do you have?if you have no sibling you can buy everthing even a new car

AABB
18-06-2008, 19:24
?
of course i could ask you a better question how many sibling do you have?if you have no sibling you can buy everthing even a new car

well I think if she is reach(I mean her father), neither the brand nor the family memeber quota is not important. ain't it?1

Antonio Andolini
18-06-2008, 19:29

Hi Sepid
It depends on your self that what you do with your Celphone ..... if you just listen 2 music I suggets Useries of Samsung because they aren't very expensive and they have good camera and the just is problem is they are Java and they aren't Symbian
I don't know others but U600 has 3.2 MegaPixel camera
..... and I don't suggest Motorola because there is no Garauntee and support for it in Iran

sepid12ir
18-06-2008, 19:34
It's good to see you back again sepid. I gotta say you are good in music analize which I think I am not!!! and for the cell phone I use NOKIA barands and I am happy with that company. I also like Pocket PC but very hard to me to carry that sort of big stuff with my self. 1

Yeah, I'm familiar with Nokia cell-phones, they're okay, yeah, one of the reasons which cause me to think about Pocket Pc is that they're big:41: but I like them cuz they're different from other Cell-phones. I'm looking for sth different

I use the cell phone made in hegemony country and big satan
did you have any Idea bout my cell phone
If your answer is no i have to say my cell phone is Motorola
but if you want to use good camera Samsung is good about others Sony Ericcson is good
but go to this site
برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید choose one and put it here .we talk about it
?

Yeah, I'm also familiar with Motorola, but honestly I dun like it at all:31:. about 300 or 400 I want to pay. Well I'm not the only child but I have whatever I want(thaaaank to God):20:l
[

unartig
18-06-2008, 19:36
well I think if she is reach(I mean her father), neither the brand nor the family memeber quota is not important. ain't it?1
So when she buy a cellphone with its price we can find out if she is rich or not?

sepid12ir
18-06-2008, 19:38
Hi Sepid

It depends on your self that what you do with your Celphone ..... if you just listen 2 music I suggets Useries of Samsung because they aren't very expensive and they have good camera and the just is problem is they are Java and they aren't Symbian
I don't know others but U600 has 3.2 MegaPixel camera
..... and I don't suggest Motorola because there is no Garauntee and support for it in Iran

I'm not also interested in Samsung:31:, I have a very bad memory about Samsung n I dun like any stuff of this brand:20:, actually I want to know yr idea about Pocket Pc n then Nokiaaa, no other brand:20: n once I shared it here in Mobile topic but I didn't get good response but hope you guys help me to find a good one:11:l

AABB
18-06-2008, 19:46
any way you have your father's deadline and be in hurry to choose one.hurry up

shahab_f
18-06-2008, 20:59
It was a nice song. fist I thought I'm in a farm, then I rememberd Titanic movie!cuase it was like that film music.

Thanks for downloading , and for your nice comment:46:

I Recommend u some phones with different features:

!1-Nokia N81 8gigabytes

+ Large space for saving all your musics , I bet u'll never make it full
Symbian OS

- Poor Camera (2 megapixels) in comparison to other price-ranges

Price : about 360 Thousand Tomans

-----------------------------------------------
2-Nokia 6500 Slide
+Stylish design , u really feel good when u hold it
3.2Megapixel Cam

Price: 320

---------------------------------------------
3-Nokia 6500 Classic
+Very Chic with Beautiful Design
-Poor Camera 2megapixels

Price:300

I just remember these for now , I may will add some , BTW If u wanted Sonyericsson k850 is a really good choice
+5 Megapixel camera
Good media player
Xenon Flash

-It Doesn't have OS
Price : 380

snowy_winter
18-06-2008, 21:57
Hi everyone again!
Tonight's probably the last night I can be online:41: Exams are coming around and I've gotta go back to university...I'll miss home and all of you here:40:
And I'm also really worried for my exams 'cause I haven't studied enought:41: I hope I can pass! That's all I wish for... (and I also need your good wishes for me:31::46:)
Hope to see you again soon...which will be possible after exams:20:
Wishing all the bests for all of you... and also luck for you in your exams :11:
See you after about 2 weeks :11:l

shahab_f
18-06-2008, 22:43
Hi everyone again!
Tonight's probably the last night I can be online:41: Exams are coming around and I've gotta go back to university...I'll miss home and all of you here:40:
And I'm also really worried for my exams 'cause I haven't studied enought:41: I hope I can pass! That's all I wish for... (and I also need your good wishes for me:31::46:)
Wishing all the bests for all of you... and also luck for you in your exams :11:

Hi, We miss u too , and I wish best results in ur exams:10:
I have three exams left in three consecutive days:41:

A r c h i
18-06-2008, 23:24
Shania Twain
From This moment

the lyrics are included in mp3 file extract it , or simply open it with windows media player(and go to Play menu>Caption and Subtitles > On if available

Wowo I love his song shahab, it's one of my favs..actually Shania is one of my favs..She's got great songs:40::40:l

Well, I'm not a mobile expert, but I really recommend you to take a look at Mobile room here, they're so goooood in their job, I mean to guide people

Wish you find a great one:20:l

A r c h i
18-06-2008, 23:26
Hi, We miss u too , and I wish best results in ur exams:10:
I have three exams left in three consecutive days:41:

Shahab the cell phones you introduced here really tempted me :31::31::31:, Thanks for that and for now I better think about something else than exam:41::41:l

Antonio Andolini
18-06-2008, 23:51
I'm not also interested in Samsung:31:, I have a very bad memory about Samsung n I dun like any stuff of this brand:20:, actually I want to know yr idea about Pocket Pc n then Nokiaaa, no other brand:20: n once I shared it here in Mobile topic but I didn't get good response but hope you guys help me to find a good one:11:l

you didn't say what do you do with your cell ... and I suggest N82 Iread recently its details in a magazine it has 5megapixel camera with a ver strong flash and it is so similar to N95 8G with a difference in their feature and their memory but you can upgrade its memory easily and the price was about450

Shania Twain
From This moment

it had a very beautiful peace for me .... ThX Shahab

unartig
19-06-2008, 06:07
Hi everyone again!

I wish you the best marks not passing mark
:11:

SCYTHE
19-06-2008, 21:19
Hi everyone, I'm a newcomer! I hope to find some nice friends here and also I need your help to improve my English. I will be grateful if you remind me my grammatical errors .

Right, that's about that. Have a good day, more tomorrow.

AABB
19-06-2008, 21:26
Hi everyone, I'm a newcomer! I hope to find some nice friends here and also I need your help to improve my English. I will be grateful if you remind me my grammatical errors .

most well come dear friend. as I see you are good in English. we are all here to help up each other God willing. try us and soon you'll find out you won't leave the topic and the posts

SCYTHE
19-06-2008, 22:10
Really thanks,nice to meet you.
I dunno what's the secret of friendship, why we can't stand being alone, we all need someone to share our feeling, dreams. what happened if we were like robots, probably the race of human had been exterminated. friendship is the reason we gather here.
"True friendship is like sound health, the value of it is seldom known until it is lost."
- Charles Caleb Colton

Now I'm going to watch the match between Germany Vs Portugal. I fancy the Portuguese s to win easily.

A r c h i
19-06-2008, 23:06
I dunno what's the secret of friendship, why we can't stand being alone, we all need someone to share our feeling, dreams. what happened if we were like robots, probably the race of human had been exterminated. friendship is the reason we gather here.
"True friendship is like sound health, the value of it is seldom known until it is lost."
- Charles Caleb Colton

Now I'm going to watch the match between Germany Vs Portugal. I fancy the Portuguese s to win easily.

Hi dear friend, welcome to the forum:10:l

AABB
19-06-2008, 23:44

- Charles Caleb Colton

unfortunatly Purtugal got 3 gols in and it doesn't look to make it! but I hope they win!let's see

SCYTHE
20-06-2008, 00:32
Hi dear friend, welcome to the forum[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Ta, I'm so grateful to be here with you.

unfortunatly Purtugal got 3 gols in and it doesn't look to make it! but I hope they win!let's see
Portugal were awful! they played a sloppy game, they deserved to lose..
I hope Netherlands or Spain win the tournament, let's see what happen

thomas-anders
20-06-2008, 00:48
Hello Every Body

I Have Great Day And I Came Here To Say This Forum Is The Best

Bye

unartig
20-06-2008, 05:27

Hi dear:20: welcome here
about your teams i have to say Italy and croatia take part in final and italy will be champion

Hello Every Body

Bye
Hi:20:
i wish have nice days in whole of your life
bye

AABB
20-06-2008, 07:43
Ta, I'm so grateful to be here with you.

Portugal were awful! they played a sloppy game, they deserved to lose..
I hope Netherlands or Spain win the tournament, let's see what happen

yeah I agree with you. it sounds each team we are fan of it's not gonna make it!!!!1

SCYTHE
20-06-2008, 10:48
Hi dear[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] welcome here
about your teams i have to say Italy and croatia take part in final and italy will be champion
Thanx for your warm welcome;:11: Talking about footy, I do not want to make you upset but there are some reports that disclosed Italy have reserved their tickets to back home after playing against Spain!!.:27:
They reached to knock out stage because the dutch made them through by beating Romania.

yeah I agree with you. it sounds each team we are fan of it's not gonna make it!!!!1
I reckon this time, the teams play beautiful football like Spain or Holland will win trophy.

Antonio Andolini
20-06-2008, 13:16
Italy have reserved their tickets to back home after playing against Spain!!.:27:
Exactly!

the teams play beautiful football like Spain or Holland will win trophy

Exactly!
Holland is champion

A r c h i
20-06-2008, 21:08
Hello Every Body

Bye

Hey Thomas
welcome to the forum, no doubt that we're the best:31::31:l

SCYTHE
21-06-2008, 11:29
Is there any thread in this forum about writing and editing essays?
I think it would be excellent if we edit each other texts

sepid12ir
21-06-2008, 11:40
hey paaaals, busy studying, I'll be back tomorrow...:D>:D<:x

AABB
21-06-2008, 17:07
Is there any thread in this forum about writing and editing essays?

I think it would be excellent if we edit each other texts

we're in the same boat!1

SCYTHE
21-06-2008, 18:26
we're in the same boat!1

Thanx, so I think we need to create a thread and each one suggest a topic for an essay and people write their own article and help each other to improve their skill of writing.

If there is no problem with this suggestion I'll make this thread

AABB
21-06-2008, 18:44
Thanx, so I think we need to create a thread and each one suggest a topic for an essay and people write their own article and help each other to improve their skill of writing.

If there is no problem with this suggestion I'll make this thread

I think we do have some topics about. I remeber one of them which is named "translation" let's have a look at other friends and see what they will say. but I'm eager to open up such these threads and keep it up in the profissional way.1

AABB
22-06-2008, 00:56
huh!!!! tonight wasn't my night again!!! as last night and as the night before last night!!! Netherland lost!!! I hope tommorow night I won't happen for Italy!!! but I think tommorow night ain't my night either!!!

Antonio Andolini
22-06-2008, 01:07
huh!!!! tonight wasn't my night again!!! as last night and as the night before last night!!! Netherland lost!!! I hope tommorow night I won't happen for Italy!!! but I think tommorow night ain't my night either!!!

yup but NED didn't deserve to win .....I wish Spain will get the championship

unartig
22-06-2008, 04:34
Italy ll be champion don't doubt about it:31:
What a match Spanish-italy is:5:

SCYTHE
22-06-2008, 10:11
I think it was a match that coaches made the difference, at one side there was Guus Hidink, an expert tatician and at the other side there was a stubborn stupid coach!
I still wondering why he did not play Robben? and I still can not believe it was the same team that crashed Italy and France, Dutch seamed very slow and tired.
But one of my team is still alive, Come on you Spain!1

sepid12ir
22-06-2008, 13:23
exaaams are over[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] I got ride of them, thaaank God, but I came to the concolusion that waking up early is much harder thaaan studying, isn't it?
Anyway, you are talking about footbaaaaall, well, I also watch them, I mean just the very last minute to see who has won the game, tonight's match should be interesting, Italy n Spain, I'm fan of Italy:31:l no no, no let's see, I like to be against Unratig, so I'm fan of Spaaain[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l
Hey, techno, where r you, I'm listening to one of Scooter's song right now :8: [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] , he really rocks:8:l

sepid12ir
22-06-2008, 13:25
I think it was a match that coaches made the difference, at one side there was Guus Hidink, an expert tatician and at the other side there was a stubborn stupid coach!

I still wondering why he did not play Robben? and I still can not believe it was the same team that crashed Italy and France, Dutch seamed very slow and tired.

By the way, dear SCYTHE, I also welcome you to this topic:11:hope to enjoy surfing around
I'm with you, Spaain will be the champain:31::31:l

sepid12ir
22-06-2008, 13:29

Since you are also interested to be corrected like me so I try to do it for you
teams
I'm still wondering

sepid12ir
22-06-2008, 13:36
:What do you think about this one

I know it's a bit big, but it has tempted me cuz it's different from other cell-phones,

Antonio Andolini
22-06-2008, 14:13
hi sepid ..... it seems you feel so happy ........ I feel surprised when I saw you are talking about Soccer ..... be sure Spain will beat Italy because of my first love in soccer Xavi Hernandez ..... But I think Russia can beat both of the ......
but todays I don't feel well because yesterday my English teacher has died ..... he was the best teacher in my whole life ... he learned us how to learn .... he teach Reading section well even I can remind all of them ... if i didn't make mistake he was top student in B.S and he just recently have a kid ... his kid is just 6 month old and our teacher also teach Advanced level in Iran Institute ...... I don't wish he will be in heaven because I believe and I am sure heaven is for him..... I and I feel sorry for some teachers who destroyed the name of teacher

GOOD LUCk

SCYTHE
22-06-2008, 14:55
By the way, dear SCYTHE, I also welcome you to this topic[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] to enjoy surfing around
I'm with you, Spaain will be the champain[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Thanks, people here are very intimate and I'm very pleased to meet you.1

Since you are also interested to be corrected like me so I try to do it for you
teams
I'm still wondering

Thank you for your time and attention

AABB
22-06-2008, 15:16
Thanks, people here are very intimate and I'm very pleased to meet you.1

Thank you for your time and attention

by the way who is the guy in your avator? did any one say about your futuer plan?1

SCYTHE
22-06-2008, 15:28
hi sepid ..... it seems you feel so happy ........ I feel surprised when I saw you are talking about Soccer ..... be sure Spain will beat Italy because of my first love in soccer Xavi Hernandez ..... But I think Russia can beat both of the ......
but todays I don't feel well because yesterday my English teacher has died ..... he was the best teacher in my whole life ... he learned us how to learn .... he teach Reading section well even I can remind all of them ... if i didn't make mistake he was top student in B.S and he just recently have a kid ... his kid is just 6 month old and our teacher also teach Advanced level in Iran Institute ...... I don't wish he will be in heaven because I believe and I am sure heaven is for him..... I and I feel sorry for some teachers who destroyed the name of teacher

GOOD LUCk

Please accept my sympathy for your loss...
may god rest his soul in peace.

SCYTHE
22-06-2008, 16:14
by the way who is the guy in your avator? did any one say about your futuer plan?1

His name is Varg Vikernes, he is Norwegian and a black metal musician.
I like him because of his music (very dark and depressing), and his love of nature and of coarse he is really good looking! but he has some weird beliefs and I am not agree with all of his beliefs.

About making a new topic I know as much as you know, But if dear moderator is reading this post, I ask her to give her idea about creating a topic with title of "Writing & Editing". I hope every one accompany us

Narsis_E
22-06-2008, 17:10
About making a new topic I know as much as you know, But if dear moderator read this post, I ask her to give her idea about creating a topic with title of "Writing & Editing". I hope every one accompany us

Geat idea!

I think you 'd better propound it in this topic:

Hope your suggestion will be accepted !

:This sentence needs to be corrected

"
but he has some weird beliefs and I am not agree with all of his beliefs"

you should use "don't agree" instead of "am not agree" because "agree" is a main verb and if you want to use it with"am" it should be this way : "I am not agreed "

BTW ! this correction is because of your signature:20: l

Good Luck

SCYTHE
22-06-2008, 18:12
Geat idea!

I think you 'd better propound it in this topic:

Hope your suggestion will be accepted !

:This sentence needs to be corrected

"

you should use "don't agree" instead of "am not agree" because "agree" is a main verb and if you want to use it with"am" it should be this way : "I am not agreed "

BTW ! this correction is because of your signature:20: l

Good Luck

Hi, thank you for your suggestion
I warmly welcome your recommendation, do not hesitate...
actually my English grammar is weak and I need your help to improve it

sepid12ir
22-06-2008, 22:43

GOOD LUCk

:41:O! How tragic
God bless him
Although I had no idea about yr teacher, it really made me sad:41:, may rest in peace
Anyway, I think it's not fair to say so(I and I feel sorry for some teachers who destroyed the name of teacher), actually, I know what you are talking about but I can not agree such a sentence in any feild or matter. bcuz I think even the worst person in the world is respectable, it's my own idea n I dun expect anyone to agree with me. but I think we have to have bad things beside the good things, cuz in this way we dun take them for granted.

SCYTHE
23-06-2008, 12:48
What a game was last night! as I expected Italy were gloomy, negative and defensive. Spain could not open them up, they needed a creative player to change the direction of match. That player was fabulous "Cesc Fabregas", he showed the old coach that he should have started the game. he is my idol, I watched his game when he was just 16 years old.
But the game came to penalties, at this stage casillas was hero and send Spain to the semifinal.
No less they deserved!1

Antonio Andolini
23-06-2008, 20:11
What a game was last night! as I expected Italy were gloomy, negative and defensive. Spain could not open them up, they needed a creative player to change the direction of match. That player was fabulous "Cesc Fabregas", he showed the old coach that he should have started the game. he is my idol, I watched his game when he was just 16 years old.
But the game came to penalties, at this stage casillas was hero and send Spain to the semifinal.
No less they deserved!1

Yep ..... Spain really deserved to win .... I really became surprised whem Aragones checked out Xavi but altought Xavi amplified his team's players before Penalties

SCYTHE
23-06-2008, 20:55
Yep ..... Spain really deserved to win .... I really became surprised whem Aragones checked out Xavi but altought Xavi amplified his team's players before Penalties

There is no doubt that both Xavi and Cesc are fantastic players, but you get a headache if you want to choose one of them. Which one is better? Should they play alongside of each other? These are not easy questions and Aragones have the same problem to choose between Xavi Alonso and Senna.
It's a pity that Ned has been knocked out, It could be a historic game when Spain was taking on Ned in semifinal.1

SCYTHE
23-06-2008, 22:53
How can I delete my posts?1

Antonio Andolini
23-06-2008, 23:21

You cannot. only moderators and assistance can delete posts

AABB
23-06-2008, 23:32
unfortunatly u can't just can do some changings!!!1

A r c h i
24-06-2008, 08:13
About making a new topic I know as much as you know, But if dear moderator is reading this post, I ask her to give her idea about creating a topic with title of "Writing & Editing". I hope every one accompany us

you can start any topic you like, as long as it's for English and improving our skills , it'll be welcomed:31:l

Just give me the link of the post you want to delete

Anytime you wanted to delete or move any topic or post, just send a pm to me:20:
good luck

Mehran NZ
24-06-2008, 14:43
at last my exams finished
but this term wasn't great
hope to pass all lessons

sepid12ir
24-06-2008, 15:25
at last my exams finished
but this term wasn't great
hope to pass all lessons

So, we should see you more around, hmm?:31:l
:11:Hope to pass all of them

Antonio Andolini
24-06-2008, 20:37
Hi my friends
Hope all of you pass your exams successfully ..... I got my results yesterday ....... unfortunately I had a bad decreasing in my average ..... from 19.26 to 17.82!!!!!!!!!! .... total average:18.43 ....... I don't why in second grade of every levels(elementary-guidance-high school) I get the worse average in that level ....

have fun:11::11::11:

Mehran NZ
24-06-2008, 21:17
Hi my friends
Hope all of you pass your exams successfully ..... I got my results yesterday ....... unfortunately I had a bad decreasing in my average ..... from 19.26 to 17.82!!!!!!!!!! .... total average:18.43 ....... I don't why in second grade of every levels(elementary-guidance-high school) I get the worse average in that level ....

wow 19.26 ?!!!! what a weird guy you are:D

yes of course and i have some decision for my english learning in summer

unartig
24-06-2008, 21:24

ُSepid do you like Pride
?

Mehran NZ
24-06-2008, 21:28
ُSepid do you like Pride
?
may i ask you what is this weird word?:D

SCYTHE
24-06-2008, 21:47
ُSepid do you like Pride
?

Sorry, for interrupting.
Be more specific, Do u mean Pride car?

Hey, Will u watch the rest of Euro 2008 games?
Now u r fan of which team?

Antonio Andolini
24-06-2008, 22:17
wow 19.26 ?!!!! what a weird guy you are:D

I don't think for grade2 in high school 19,26 is a very huge points because I have seen sb even got upper than 19,80 ..... but I think there is sth behind their points:44::44:

GOOD LUCk

Edited

Mehran NZ
24-06-2008, 22:53
I don't think for grade2 in high school 19,26 is a very huge points because I have seen sb even got upper than 19,80 ..... but I think there is sth behind their points
GOOD LUCk
oh i'v thought you are a college student anyway i couldnt had an average above 18 in high school either

shahab_f
24-06-2008, 23:49
I had my last exam today:20:so difficult it was ,:41:although I hadn't studied but I had prepared myself for full mark, I think I'll get 10
Ok what's new

Sorry, for interrupting.

Non of'em , My fav team is England which is not at Euro:D my second fav team is Netherlands :)But I think now i can support Spain:8:

sepid12ir
25-06-2008, 10:56
ُSepid do you like Pride
?

What do you mean by that? if among cars you are asking, no, I dun like it:20:l

Hi my friends

Come on, joy[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] , that's not important, I should say, yr grade is great.
way to go

I had my last exam today:20:so difficult it was ,:41:although I hadn't studied but I had prepared myself for full mark, I think I'll get 10

Ok what's new

good, now most of the users have got rid of damn exams, so hope to see you more often here[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l

sepid12ir
25-06-2008, 11:01
Sorry, for interrupting.

Hey, I just noticed yr new topic here, a great idea, I'm with you...By the way, what happened to Spain?! Spain won the game?!:D

AABB
25-06-2008, 12:59
I don't think for grade2 in high school 19,26 is a very huge points because I have seen sb even got upper than 19,80 ..... but I think there is sth behind their points:44::44:

GOOD LUCk

Edited

don't worry man. you'll make it I am sure. your ranks are still respectfull and it is proud of you

SCYTHE
25-06-2008, 13:20
Hey, I just noticed yr new topic here, a great idea, I'm with you...By the way, what happened to Spain?! Spain won the game?!:D

Thanks to your commitment, Spain struggled to win
It was a very difficult game, but they did it! Now they must pass Russia to reach final
Do you like Maddona? Have u listened her new album? I want to download it.

unartig
25-06-2008, 13:23
What do you mean by that? if among cars you are asking, no, I dun like it:20:l

l

i see.which car do you like?

unartig
25-06-2008, 13:34
Sorry, for interrupting.

dear mehran and SCYTHE ( what a strange name do you have:31:)Sorry for my unspecific and weird words:5: this kind of words can prove the genuis of people but i point out to car and something that Speid doesn't care about it :21:and about football i should say this year was a bad year for me .whole of my teams that were my favorite team didn't reach to good result
(cry smile)
and i hope Russia and Germany hold final match
but i think Russia have a hard game versus Spain

SCYTHE
25-06-2008, 14:22
Non of'em , My fav team is England which is not at Euro:D my second fav team is Netherlands :)But I think now i can support Spain:8:

It's a shame that England are absent
Choosing Spain is Really a wise decision

SCYTHE ( what a strange name do you have[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ](4).gif)

Strange?!!! It at least has a meaning, What's the meaning of your id?1
This picture may help u to have a sense about my name

unartig
25-06-2008, 14:43

My id:31: is meaningfull actually full of meaning :10:but about this pic Sepid(movie expert)should give me last vote :21:

Antonio Andolini
25-06-2008, 16:36
but i point out to car and something that Speid doesn't care about it :21:

Go and have fun that Sepid didn't thought negatively because if sepid thought negatively now you would be banned

don't worry man. you'll make it I am sure. your ranks are still respectfull and it is proud of you

ThX
:11::11:

unartig
25-06-2008, 16:57
Go and have fun that Sepid didn't thought negatively because if sepid thought negatively now you would be banned

Why ?I don't think Pride have another meaning except Pride car cuz that 's a mark. you can attention to Uppercase in P .in english like deutsch nouns specify with uppercase state in first of a noun. if she thinks like you i apologise from her

Antonio Andolini
25-06-2008, 17:05
Why ?I don't think Pride have another meaning except Pride car cuz that 's a mark. you can attention to Uppercase in P .in english like deutsch nouns specify with uppercase state in first of a noun. if she thinks like you i apologise from her

OK ..... because Your post remind me a bad thing for me ... so anyway go{begzarim}

GOOD LUCk

unartig
25-06-2008, 17:50
BTW Antonio i think this day is your birthday
So
Happy Birthday To You

and in deutsch Herzlich Geburtstag

Antonio Andolini
25-06-2008, 18:03
ThX unartig:11::11:

AABB
25-06-2008, 18:10
ThX unartig:11::11:

so so happy birthday pal. hope to live for over 100 years. God willing

SCYTHE
25-06-2008, 20:22
yow!!.. happy birthday
I'm a bit late

sepid12ir
25-06-2008, 21:23
dear mehran and SCYTHE ( what a strange name do you have:31:)Sorry for my unspecific and weird words:5: this kind of words can prove the genuis of people but i point out to car and something that Speid doesn't care about it :21:and about football i should say this year was a bad year for me .whole of my teams that were my favorite team didn't reach to good result
(cry smile)
and i hope Russia and Germany hold final match
but i think Russia have a hard game versus Spain

:13:[/left]

Why do you think so?:31: I do care about cars but I'm not professional in it, I mean I just know the cars which are used in Iran, not foriegn countries. My fav cars are Hyundai, bmw n 206:20:

Choosing Spain is Really a wise decision

I have no idea about the movie, it seems scary? R u a scary person:31:?

By the way, I really like to know yr real name/nick names, in this case I can call yr names easier, I'm talking about you n unratig:46:l

I'm not sorta girl:31:l:31:, Actually I love active members here:10: l

sepid12ir
25-06-2008, 21:30
Happy Birthday Dear Antonio[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
Wish you[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] the best n wish to have great days
n wish to have a calm n happy life:11: l

:11: Good luck dear[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

shahab_f
25-06-2008, 22:55
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] Birthday Antonio ;) :D

shahab_f
25-06-2008, 22:59
By the way guys , today I found out that the word "Haven't " is filtered by my ISP; Datak, I mean I can't search it in search engines or open a site which has this word in its address!!![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] could u plz check and see if it is also filtered for u or not ,since you have datak I think.

Antonio Andolini
26-06-2008, 00:40
so so happy birthday pal. hope to live for over 100 years. God willing

Thanks AABB:11::11:

yow!!.. happy birthday
I'm a bit late

Thanks SCYTHE:10::10:

Happy Birthday Dear Antonio[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
Wish you[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] the best n wish to have great days
n wish to have a calm n happy life:11: l

:11: Good luck dear[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Thanks Sepid:11::11::10::10:

Antonio Andolini
26-06-2008, 00:45
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] Birthday Antonio ;) :D

Thanks Shahb:11::11::10::10:
but we need larger cake because we have a lot of guest there:31::31:(Just kidding )
GOOD LUCk

SCYTHE
26-06-2008, 00:46
I have no idea about the movie, it seems scary? R u a scary person:31:?

That picture was not related to any movie, It seams that unartig (how difficult this name is for me!) is source of this rumor, It's just a cover of an album, and I put it here to show u the reason that I chose my id.

About my name, my real name is Shahram but my friends call me Bahram!!! feel free to call me everything u like

What kind of music do u like? name your favorite bands.
(this is a public question)1

Antonio Andolini
26-06-2008, 00:47
repeated post
PLZ delete it

sepid12ir
26-06-2008, 11:57
By the way guys , today I found out that the word "Haven't " is filtered by my ISP; Datak, I mean I can't search it in search engines or open a site which has this word in its address!!![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] could u plz check and see if it is also filtered for u or not ,since you have datak I think.

:18::18: :18:I also checked it, it is filtered [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

sepid12ir
26-06-2008, 12:07
That picture was not related to any movie, It seams that unartig (how difficult this name is for me!) is source of this rumor, It's just a cover of an album, and I put it here to show u the reason that I chose my id.

About my name, my real name is Shahram but my friends call me Bahram!!! feel free to call me everything u like

What kind of music do u like? name your favorite bands.
(this is a public question)1

Since we are also yr penfriends, we call you Bahram:46:, Well, I noticed yr post about Madonna but I forgot to answer, actually I'm not fan of her, I dun like her voice, I think her voice is not impressive n I have no idea about her new album, did you download it? if yep, how is it?[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l
I'm fan of some songs not especial singer,but generally, I'm most interested in women, like Celine Dion, Sarah Brightman, Barbra Streisand n I also prefer old english songs rather than new ones which are sorta craps I believe, among men I like Julio Iglesias n his son n some of my fav songs are (Could I have a kiss for ever - Enrique ft. Whitney). (I surrender - Celine Dion) - (Caruso by Julio Iglesias) - (Memory by Sarah Brightman) n some others which dun come in my mind right now:31:l
By the way, if you had the opportunity to have a complete mp3 of yr fav singers, who would you choose?l

SCYTHE
26-06-2008, 13:23
Since we are also yr penfriends, we call you Bahram:46:, Well, I noticed yr post about Madonna but I forgot to answer, actually I'm not fan of her, I dun like her voice, I think her voice is not impressive n I have no idea about her new album, did you download it? if yep, how is it?[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l
I'm fan of some songs not especial singer,but generally, I'm most interested in women, like Celine Dion, Sarah Brightman, Barbra Streisand n I also prefer old english songs rather than new ones which are sorta craps I believe, among men I like Julio Iglesias n his son n some of my fav songs are (Could I have a kiss for ever - Enrique ft. Whitney). (I surrender - Celine Dion) - (Caruso by Julio Iglesias) - (Memory by Sarah Brightman) n some others which dun come in my mind right now:31:l
By the way, if you had the opportunity to have a complete mp3 of yr fav singers, who would you choose?l

I listen to all genres of music, from classical to metal (Hang on!!!, don’t get scared by the word of metal:31:!!!!!) , the only exception here is rap music (is it really a kind of music?!! ), alternative spelling for “Rap” is “Crap:27:”.
I really like a combination of classical and metal music.

My favorite bands are:
Katatonia (gothic rock, I love so many songs of this band like “My twin”, “Omerta”, …)<my choice>
Anathema (as before, “Lost Contol”, “Fragile Dreams ”, …)
Grean Day (Really Rocks!!, “American Idiot”, “The Saints Are Coming”)

Other bands: The Doors, ATC, Ace Of Base, Maddona, Dire Straits, Enrique, Yahel, Aqua, Dido, …

About new album of Maddona (Hard Candy), I have downloaded It but not listened to all of its songs. I love the song of “Miles Away” alot:8:
EOM

SR72
26-06-2008, 17:57
Hi all !
first , happy antoni's birthday ..
wish u bests !
and how are all guys ?
i had a suggestion if u rememberd and now after some days i face 2 10 pages of your posts ...
please sb .. tell if anyone accept to come on line on a date !

sepid12ir
26-06-2008, 18:59
I listen to all genres of music, from classical to metal (Hang on!!!, don’t get scared by the word of metal:31:!!!!!) , the only exception here is rap music (is it really a kind of music?!! ), alternative spelling for “Rap” is “Crap:27:”.

I really like a combination of classical and metal music.

My favorite bands are:
Katatonia (gothic rock, I love so many songs of this band like “My twin”, “Omerta”, …)<my choice>
Anathema (as before, “Lost Contol”, “Fragile Dreams ”, …)
Grean Day (Really Rocks!!, “American Idiot”, “The Saints Are Coming”)

Other bands: The Doors, ATC, Ace Of Base, Maddona, Dire Straits, Enrique, Yahel, Aqua, Dido, …

About new album of Maddona (Hard Candy), I have downloaded It but not listened to all of its songs. I love the song of “Miles Away” alot:8:
EOM

Rap...It's disgusting:13:, these kinda songs are ruining the value of music, I think
I love Dire Strait, one of his songs which I'm listening at the moment names Brothers in Arm is head of songs, I like it very much n also Private Investigation:8:l
Experience Pearls by Ace of Base is also one of my fav songs[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] , I like it
By the way, I'm also interested in instrumental songs by Paul Muriate n also Oprah songs, Pavarotti, as you know he is head of Oprah songs, I love his songs while I can not understand 'em, I think they're soothing
And among Iranian, which most of the people think they’re songs are not worthy to listen but in my idea we have some good singers, Googoosh Old songs are great, I love her last clip which is mixture of her old-songs, she sings well n she dances beautifully[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] , I love her songs, n also some of Dariush n Ebi songs are good n beside them I love Helen too, I dun know if you've ever listened to her talking, she can not speak Persian well n she doesn’t have a good voice but when she sings in Persian, her voice is impressive n beautiful cuz she is well-educated
Sorry, cuz I'm madly in love with music [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] I wrote a lot:31::31:, I expressed myself here, sorry for that:11:...now it's yr turn:46:l

AABB
26-06-2008, 19:09
Rap...It's disgusting:13:, these kinda songs are ruining the value of music, I think

I love Dire Strait, one of his songs which I'm listening at the moment names Brothers in Arm is head of songs, I like it very much n also Private Investigation:8:l
Experience Pearls by Ace of Base is also one of my fav songs[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] , I like it
By the way, I'm also interested in instrumental songs by Paul Muriate n also Oprah songs, Pavarotti, as you know he is head of Oprah songs, I love his songs while I can not understand 'em, I think they're soothing
And among Iranian, which most of the people think they’re songs are not worthy to listen but in my idea we have some good singers, Googoosh Old songs are great, I love her last clip which is mixture of her old-songs, she sings well n she dances beautifully[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] , I love her songs, n also some of Dariush n Ebi songs are good n beside them I love Helen too, I dun know if you've ever listened to her talking, she can not speak Persian well n she doesn’t have a good voice but when she sings in Persian, her voice is impressive n beautiful cuz she is well-educated
Sorry, cuz I'm madly in love with music [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] I wrote a lot:31::31:, I expressed myself here, sorry for that:11:...now it's yr turn:46:l

as I see you are a Googosh fan, ain't ya?1

niusha_z
26-06-2008, 19:34

I love Dire straits also, my fav song of theirs is "Sultans of swing" which I think is their masterpiece, brothers in arms is also great.

and I'm crazy obsessed with The Beatles! :27:

SCYTHE
26-06-2008, 20:37

I enjoy reading your posts and I’ve learned a lot from you so far, thanx:11:
I rarely listen to Persian music but I admit the singers like Ghomaishi, Helen, Aghily … have talent.

Oops, I really forgot to say that I love the soundtrack of movies a lot, one of the composer that I adore him is “Ennio Morricone”, he has made so many unforgettable musics, he wrote the soundtracks of movies like “For a Few Dollars More”, “The Good, the Bad and the Ugly”, “Once Upon a Time in the West”, “Leone”, …

He is a genius, In the movie of “The Good, …” he used the human whistle and voices along with an electric guitar to make one of the best soundtrack of the whole history of cinema (from my viewpoint).

In addition, I like soundtrack of movies like “Kill Bill”, “Papillon”, “Lord Of The Rings”, “Brave Heart”, …
What are your Favorite movie soundtracks of all time?
EOM

SCYTHE
26-06-2008, 22:25
I love Dire straits also, my fav song of theirs is "Sultans of swing" which I think is their masterpiece, brothers in arms is also great.

and I'm crazy obsessed with The Beatles! :27:

Plus "lady write" & "Walk of Life" ...
your English is marvelous

AABB
27-06-2008, 00:17
Finally we got Germany VS Spain in final of Euro 2008. think germany will win!1

Mehran NZ
27-06-2008, 00:59
'bout rap i just listen persian rap and only diss songs:D
and i think it is a kinda of music even if you dont like it
just like metal

niusha_z
27-06-2008, 13:09
Plus "lady write" & "Walk of Life" ...

Agreed & agreed :10:

your English is marvelous

I don't know if you were being sarcastic or not... but I take that as a compliment, so thank you! :31:

Antonio Andolini
27-06-2008, 13:22
Hi all !
first , happy antoni's birthday ..
wish u bests

Thanks SR72:11::11:

Oops, I really forgot to say that I love the soundtrack of movies a lot, one of the composer that I adore him is “Ennio Morricone”, he has made so many unforgettable musics, he wrote the soundtracks of movies like “For a Few Dollars More”, “The Good, the Bad and the Ugly”, “Once Upon a Time in the West”, “Leone”, …

So am I ... Have you listen to his movie music The last of the Mohikans (I think I write i wrongly) It is brilliant
And Mauriat has very beautiful Movie musics like Careless Whisper,Penelope,Love story

Yup .... I would like Spain will get championship

It seems you are talking about Music .... I think I dun think anybody like the music that I am crazy about it ... I meant Meal and Hard Rock .... I am listening to I stand alone a hard rock music by Godsmack and I hate Rap both Iranian and Foreign rap ...

sepid12ir
27-06-2008, 14:18
I enjoy reading your posts and I’ve learned a lot from you so far, thanx:11:

I rarely listen to Persian music but I admit the singers like Ghomaishi, Helen, Aghily … have talent.

He is a genius, In the movie of “The Good, …” he used the human whistle and voices along with an electric guitar to make one of the best soundtrack of the whole history of cinema (from my viewpoint).

In addition, I like soundtrack of movies like “Kill Bill”, “Papillon”, “Lord Of The Rings”, “Brave Heart”, …
What are your Favorite movie soundtracks of all time?
EOM

I'm also fond of some soundtracks, like a very well-known song 'Love Story' By 'paul Muriate':40::40:, I very much like it
n beside I like one of the soundtracks of the Movie "Mask of the Zorro" which names "I want to spend my lifetime loving you"[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] :8:, that's a great song
n also 'Leon', 'The Lord of the Rings', 'Dances with wolves'l
By the way, there are also some soundtracks among Iranian movies which I very much like, like the movie 'Zane Dowom', the soundtrack was fabulous, n extremely impressive[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l

as I see you are a Googosh fan, ain't ya?1

Actually, I love her old songs very much:20: n I've also cought some of her concerts n I very much liked them but her new songs ain't as good as her old songs:13:l

SCYTHE
27-06-2008, 20:37
Agreed & agreed :10:

I don't know if you were being sarcastic or not... but I take that as a compliment, so thank you! :31:

You are very modest about your skills.

So am I ... Have you listen to his movie music The last of the Mohikans (I think I write i wrongly) It is brilliant
And Mauriat has very beautiful Movie musics like Careless Whisper,Penelope,Love story

Would u explain more?

I hope they don't, but it should be a cracky game

Antonio Andolini
28-06-2008, 14:41
Would u explain more?

OH Sorry , now, I checked it and I had a lot of mistakes ...... as I said I love Metal and Hard rock and I really hate Rap because it is a Linear music and I don't like Linear musics ....... and My fav singers in
Metal is Marilyn Manson,Limp Bizkit. Avril
and in Hard Rock I am crazy about Godsmack ..... and in Iranian Classical musics{SONNATY} I love shahram Nazeri and particulary his Atashi Dar Neyestan Album

SCYTHE
28-06-2008, 15:39
OH Sorry , now, I checked it and I had a lot of mistakes ...... as I said I love Metal and Hard rock and I really hate Rap because it is a Linear music and I don't like Linear musics ....... and My fav singers in
Metal is Marilyn Manson,Limp Bizkit. Avril
and in Hard Rock I am crazy about Godsmack ..... and in Iranian Classical musics{SONNATY} I love shahram Nazeri and particulary his Atashi Dar Neyestan Album

He is antichristian, what I want to know about him is that he is materialist or satanist? He got famous mainly because of his music or character? Do u like his personality?
I have not listened to Godmask so far. Their music is like scorpions? or Linkin park? or ...
What's their masterpiece, maybe I'll download it one day

Antonio Andolini
28-06-2008, 17:36
He is antichristian, what I want to know about him is that he is materialist or satanist? He got famous mainly because of his music or character? Do u like his personality?

I have not listened to Godmask so far. Their music is like scorpions? or Linkin park? or ...
What's their masterpiece, maybe I'll download it one day

YEAH He is antichristian and he hasa album named Antichrist Superstar ..... but my factors in choosing my foreign singers isn't their Idea .... but sometimes if their idea be really bad I wont listen to their musics like Rammestein ...... no they aren't so much like Linkin Park but in my opinion the best track of Godsmack is "I Stand Alone" its very beautiful
These are some beautiful DL links of Godsmack songs:
I stand alone:
Straight out of line

sepid12ir
28-06-2008, 20:40
YEAH He is antichristian and he hasa album named Antichrist Superstar ..... but my factors in choosing my foreign singers isn't their Idea .... but sometimes if their idea be really bad I wont listen to their musics like Rammestein ...... no they aren't so much like Linkin Park but in my opinion the best track of Godsmack is "I Stand Alone" its very beautiful

These are some beautiful DL links of Godsmack songs:
I stand alone:
Straight out of line

of course you know, music is holy:20:, it comes from God n that's why we get calm by listening to some music, but unfortunately, there are some melodies, lyrics n beside there are some singers n composers who have ruined this holy music:41:, I've heard some of Marilyn Manson songs, uncounsiously it causes you to get far from the beauty of life, that's what I got from his songs n maybe I'm not right

Mehran NZ
28-06-2008, 21:59
Marilyn Manson wants to say that he is a genius and knows everything
but i think he just wants to be famous and for that he says these kinda words
of course he made some good musics that i like but all of them are meaningless

Antonio Andolini
29-06-2008, 10:35
yeah as Mehran said some of the Manson's songs are not good and some of his songs are good ... that's usuall because no one is prefect ....... for example in one of the Manson's albums{Antichrist Superstar} he said :"Hey you what do you see sth beautiful sth free? Hey you are you are trying be mean? If live with apes mans its hard to be clean" Yes his purpose was Christ but I mean these to someone else in my life I think this is so much more meanful and beautiful than some Pop musics and Rap musics that just they can say:"Oh be back I love you If you don't be back I'll die" and
and sth like that ... I prefer sth like These lyrics[Metal] to some Chert O Pert that some Rappers say and about Godsmack as I put{actually Sepehr put} He has some beautiful lyrics like I stand Alone ... and Sepid said music is holy ... but I think music can be both holy{learning us some good thing} and it can be sth to give us some Rythm in our life {separate from their lyrics and meaning and faith} I mean in this group of musics we choose musics in purpose of their music's Rythm

Anyway those was my belives in music and you have your pesonality faith and believment and every
believe is respectful ..... sorry If I spoke too much and it exceed from its normal

Have fun ... listen to good musics:31: and Spain will get the Chamoinship tonight

:10::10:

sepid12ir
29-06-2008, 11:31
yeah as Mehran said some of the Manson's songs are not good and some of his songs are good ... that's usuall because no one is prefect ....... for example in one of the Manson's albums{Antichrist Superstar} he said :"Hey you what do you see sth beautiful sth free? Hey you are you are trying be mean? If live with apes mans its hard to be clean" Yes his purpose was Christ but I mean these to someone else in my life I think this is so much more meanful and beautiful than some Pop musics and Rap musics that just they can say:"Oh be back I love you If you don't be back I'll die" and

and sth like that ... I prefer sth like These lyrics[Metal] to some Chert O Pert that some Rappers say and about Godsmack as I put{actually Sepehr put} He has some beautiful lyrics like I stand Alone ... and Sepid said music is holy ... but I think music can be both holy{learning us some good thing} and it can be sth to give us some Rythm in our life {separate from their lyrics and meaning and faith} I mean in this group of musics we choose musics in purpose of their music's Rythm

Anyway those was my belives in music and you have your pesonality faith and believment and every
believe is respectful ..... sorry If I spoke too much and it exceed from its normal

Have fun ... listen to good musics:31: and Spain will get the Chamoinship tonight

:10::10:

I very much enjoyed that:46:, yeah, every one has its own idea n it's respectable, I just get pissed off when people insist on their own ideas n expect others to think in the same way:19:l

sepid12ir
29-06-2008, 11:36
we've talked about music so far, what do think of changing it to books, r u also interested in reading? what kinda books do you like? hmm?l
As far as I know Azadeh is fond of reaidng but I dun know why she has been vanished since she has become a moderator?[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l
:11:Hope to see you around soon dear Azadeh

Mehran NZ
29-06-2008, 12:07
and sth like that

maybe I went too far, yeah I shouldn’t say all of his lyrics are meaningless I just want to say he isn’t that great man or a big philosopher!! he is just a singer, 'cuz some people want to say he is god or something like that:D e.g take a look at this like I think this kinda reviews are bullshit

Mehran NZ
29-06-2008, 12:18
dun know why she has been vanished since she has become a moderator?
did she finish her exams?
s

niusha_z
29-06-2008, 13:04
No offense to Manson's fans but I think his music is not music at all! it's just plain noise, his songs don't have any melody IMO.

SCYTHE
29-06-2008, 21:08
we've talked about music so far, what do think of changing it to books, r u also interested in reading? what kinda books do you like? hmm?l
As far as I know Azadeh is fond of reaidng but I dun know why she has been vanished since she has become a moderator?[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l
:11:Hope to see you around soon dear Azadeh

There is a beautiful quote from an anonymous person who said:"I do not read books, but I love who read the books!!"
sincerely, I do not have enough time to read books, and in my leisure time I prefer to watch movies or listen to the music or just hang out with my friends.
Although I have read some excellent books like "Seven habits of Highly Effective People" by "Stephen Covey" that deeply changed my attitude about myself, this book help you to gain some habits to revolutionize your personality.
I highly recommend this book. I really would like to read the book of "The Lord Of The Rings", I enjoy reading epic stories.
Anyone has read this book?
EOM

AABB
29-06-2008, 21:14
There is an beautiful quote from an anonymous person who said:"I do not read books, but I love who read the books!!"

sincerely, I do not have enough free time to read books, and in my leisure time I prefer to watch a movie or listen to the music or just hang out with my friends.
Although I have read some excellent books like "Seven habits of Highly Effective People" by "Stephen Covey" that deeply changed my attitude about myself, this book help you to gain some habits to revolutionize your personality.
I highly recommend this book. I really would like to read the book of "The Lord Of The Rings", I enjoy reading epic stories.
Anyone has read this book?
EOM

No I haven't but I loved the movies

SCYTHE
30-06-2008, 00:19
Spain got champion!!!! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Now time to respect Spain [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

============
Antonio congratulation! I also downloaded those mp3s thanks [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
bye

AABB
30-06-2008, 00:40
Spain got champion!!!! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Now time to respect Spain [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

============
Antonio congratulation! I also downloaded those mp3s thanks [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
bye

Yap.....1
I just was watching PMC and it was a clip of Gogoosh. you know what? she is left haded. can you belive that?1

SCYTHE
30-06-2008, 00:55
Yap.....1
I just was watching PMC and it was a clip of Gogoosh. you know what? she is left haded. can you belive that?1

Maybe That's why he dance well [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Why u tell this to me, as far as I know Sepideh is fan of her [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

AABB
30-06-2008, 01:26
Maybe That's why he dance well [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Why u tell this to me, as far as I know Sepideh is fan of her [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

yeah u r right but I tried to save the post. cus I don't want poeple think I'm just hanging around and doing unworth things and bla bla bla...1

SCYTHE
30-06-2008, 09:55
Anone has read the "Harry Potter" books? [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
I know neithre about the movies nor the books, but I think the stories of these books are written for children not adults, am I true? [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Anyone can give some Info. ? [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
Thanks

Antonio Andolini
30-06-2008, 13:16
Hi
First thanks to Mehran,Sepid , Niusha for their comments and SCYTHE for his congratulation
and Congartulations to other Spanish fans
so ... oh Book .. interesting because I was just recently in Shiraz for buying some books for studying in summer ... I bought two books ... Universe In Nutshell By Stephen Hawking{It's so similar to his previous book "a brief history of time" but it is much better }and this book got Aventis prize as the best sciencitifical {PLZ tell me the correct dictation}book and I bought a a book about MCSE because I wanna increase my computer knowledge and I also bought 3 Astrophysical DVDs ... and I got an other DVD as a prize:31: ..... but the only problem was their prices ... all of them was 22000 tomans ... and I wanted to by more books but I decided to first reading these books and after that I'll buy other books again

freshtj
30-06-2008, 15:32
hi everyone .i'm shahab & a new member in this forum .i've seen alot of movies since these two weeks that we had to transfer our properties to the new house (i know there is alot of mistakes in my
senteces pls correct them for me

freshtj
30-06-2008, 15:51
it's my first time that i'm trying to explain a movie .now adays there are alot of problems with all kinds of famelies in the whole world & there is no exception .in this movie you'll realize the strange connection between people as like as a movie named crash.
i suggest u to see it .it won't bore u & you'll find it usefull.:20:

AABB
30-06-2008, 16:36
hi everyone .i'm shahab & a new member in this forum .i've seen alot of movies since these two weeks that we had to transfer our properties to the new house (i know there is alot of mistakes in my
senteces pls correct them for me
Hi pal. most wellcome to you. OK we will WATCH the movie incase to have any chance as soon as possivle.
also try to post in one
tnx

sepid12ir
30-06-2008, 18:42
Yap.....1

that's most probably the clip which I had mentioned
Did you like it?:8:! I like it very much, especially the lats part of the clip

Anone has read the "Harry Potter" books? [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

I know neithre about the movies nor the books, but I think the stories of these books are written for children not adults, am I true? [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Anyone can give some Info. ? [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Thanks

:13:Oh, no, I dun like these kinda books at all n I have never watched Harry Potter

Hi

First thanks to Mehran,Sepid , Niusha for their comments and SCYTHE for his congratulation
and Congartulations to other Spanish fans
so ... oh Book .. interesting because I was just recently in Shiraz for buying some books for studying in summer ... I bought two books ... Universe In Nutshell By Stephen Hawking{It's so similar to his previous book "a brief history of time" but it is much better }and this book got Aventis prize as the best sciencitifical {PLZ tell me the correct dictation}book and I bought a a book about MCSE because I wanna increase my computer knowledge and I also bought 3 Astrophysical DVDs ... and I got an other DVD as a prize:31: ..... but the only problem was their prices ... all of them was 22000 tomans ... and I wanted to by more books but I decided to first reading these books and after that I'll buy other books again

good boy, that's great[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] , I mean reading
Every thing is expensive these days:19:, anyway
But I'm mostly interested in Novels, I very much like Novels n actually I'm not against Iranian authors, Like M.Moadab Poor n Fahimeh Rahimi n ...., you migh have heard about them n you may know that they are not respected by novel readers n their books are called sorta craps by them. But I like reading if I find time, no matter if the author is Iranian or Foriegn. among foriegn novels "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen was the last book I read n among Iranian, I finished a book last night named "Del Aram" by Kheirkhah...it was a good book[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l

it's my first time that i'm trying to explain a movie .now adays there are alot of problems with all kinds of famelies in the whole world & there is no exception .in this movie you'll realize the strange connection between people as like as a movie named crash.
i suggest u to see it .it won't bore u & you'll find it usefull.:20:
:11:Welcome on board dear Freshtj
I have watched Crash, a very good movie[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] , I also recommend it
By the way, we have a special topic about movies, if you like, you can carry on writing about yr fav movies in that topic:46:l
:10::11:have nice,nice days n take care

AABB
30-06-2008, 18:49
that's most probably the clip which I had mentioned

Did you like it?:8:! I like it very much, especially the lats part of the clip

:13:Oh, no, I dun like these kinda books at all n I have never watched Harry Potter

good boy, that's great[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] , I mean reading
Every thing is expensive these days:19:, anyway
But I'm mostly interested in Novels, I very much like Novels n actually I'm not against Iranian authors, Like M.Moadab Poor n Fahimeh Rahimi n ...., you migh have heard about them n you may know that they are not respected by novel readers n their books are called sorta craps by them. But I like reading if I find time, no matter if the author is Iranian or Foriegn. among foriegn novels "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen was the last book I read n among Iranian, I finished a book last night named "Del Aram" by Kheirkhah...it was a good book[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l

:11:Welcome on board dear Freshtj
I have watched Crash, a very good movie[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] , I also recommend it
By the way, we have a special topic about movies, if you like, you can carry on writing about yr fav movies in that topic:46:l
:10::11:have nice,nice days n take care

[/left]
the most thing which suprised me was it: I know Gogoosh for about my age but haven't been mentioned she is left handed!!!! till I found it out some nights ago.and I was sort of feeling wow I was blind on her for my whole age!!!!lol I gotta pay attention more around myself pal.

do you guys know Mohammad and I have opend two topics in EFL?for mohammad is listening skill paracticing and for me is reading skills practicing. so I recommand you to participate in both. they are very helpfull. don't doubt

sepid12ir
01-07-2008, 11:57
do you guys know Mohammad and I have opend two topics in EFL?for mohammad is listening skill paracticing and for me is reading skills practicing. so I recommand you to participate in both. they are very helpfull. don't doubt

great topics, but I dun dare to record my voice, I'm even shy of my own voice[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] let a lone sharing it with others
:10:But it's a great idea

Antonio Andolini
01-07-2008, 12:58
Hi guys
an offer: Let's open a topic about books,articles or story that we read or heard from others and share our enjoyment with others ..... how is it?!!

GOOD LUCk

unartig
01-07-2008, 13:01
the most thing which suprised me was it: I know Gogoosh for about my age but haven't been mentioned she is left handed!!!! till I found it out some nights ago.and I was sort of feeling wow I was blind on her for my whole age!!!!lol I gotta pay attention more around myself pal.

The most surprising matter about women is the left handed ones are smarter than the right-handed:20: of course this note is reverse in men
always attention to this when you speak with femals that she 's righ-handed or left-handed
if you want i can prove it

great topics, but I dun dare to record my voice, I'm even shy of my own voice[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] let a lone sharing it with others

:10:But it's a great idea

I think my voice is the best
i remember if we got no fruit in home when i kick to sing off our refrigrator will be full for 1 year

sepid12ir
01-07-2008, 14:28
Hi guys

an offer: Let's open a topic about books,articles or story that we read or heard from others and share our enjoyment with others ..... how is it?!!

GOOD LUCk

I was thinking about such a topic as well, we can have some articles which are useful n amazing and we can also share the books which we read. that can be a good topic

SCYTHE
01-07-2008, 15:26

I'm a little curious about the gestures in your signature, would u say what they mean? [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
TA

SCYTHE
01-07-2008, 15:42
I am in a desperate need to find a dictionary with a real pronunciation capability not like babylon :13:
previously I had Narcis dictionary and it was excellent but I lost it:41:
Urgent need, my time is running out

=========================
Update:31::
I found the cd of dictionary

AABB
01-07-2008, 16:46
I am in a desperate need to find a dictionary with a real pronunciation capability not like babylon :13:

previously I had Narcis dictionary and it was excellent but I lost it:41:
Urgent need, my time is running out

=========================
Update:31::
I found the cd of dictionary

in case u r in hurry just go to contor panle/speech/ text to speech
then type whatever u want to be pronounced. hope it helps u out till you get the program

sepid12ir
01-07-2008, 20:43
By the way Bahram, in Writing topic you had written that you have found learning grammar hard, but I have a suggetion, dun go through grammar books alot, I think watching, reading n listening can be more useful thaan focusing on grammar books. I never pay attention to grammar

SCYTHE
01-07-2008, 21:10
By the way Bahram, in Writing topic you had written that you have found learning grammar hard, but I have a suggetion, dun go through grammar books alot, I think watching, reading n listening can be more useful thaan focusing on grammar books. I never pay attention to grammar

I have been over thanked (new word) by you [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
I didn't do anything more than copying and pasting
I take your recommendation, thanks
u never pay attention to it because you are good in it (not only grammar but in the other aspects )

Do you know another language except English?

sepid12ir
02-07-2008, 11:06
I have been over thanked (new word) by you [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

I didn't do anything more than copying and pasting
I take your recommendation, thanks
u never pay attention to it because you are good in it (not only grammar but in the other aspects )

Do you know another language except English?

:11:What for? anyway, yrwelcome
but from the very first days that I started learning English, I did not pay attention to grammar books
I have never liked grammar
Do we know the grammar of Persian?!l I for one dun know

SCYTHE
02-07-2008, 18:30
Do we know the grammar of Persian?!l I for one dun know

there is a huge difference between native and non-native language. [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
A child who has not gone to the school can speak his native language without any mistake, so in my view he do not need to learn grammar at least for speaking, but those who want to learn a foreign language need to obey its grammar because without it they can not communicate properly.
BTW I agree with u that by listening and reading a lot we learn how to speak with less mistake

sepid12ir
02-07-2008, 19:38
there is a huge difference between native and non-native language. [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

A child who has not gone to the school can speak his native language without any mistake, so in my view he do not need to learn grammar at least for speaking, but those who want to learn a foreign language need to obey its grammar because without it they can not communicate properly.
BTW I agree with u that by listening and reading a lot we learn how to speak with less mistake

well, at the end, you've answered yrself, how did we learn persian; by hearing
we can learn a new language in the same way, even hearing sth with not paying attention to it can be helpful, cuz our brain is working all the time and is recording all the structures n by hearing n listening more and beside reading more we can help our brain to learn better
Grammar books are also useful
:11:by the way, whatever I say is my own idea n I dun expect anyone to agree with me
:10:good luck
------------
By the way, I'm really worried about Azadeh!!!! where is she?[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l

AABB
02-07-2008, 19:49
well, at the end, you've answered yrself, how did we learn persian; by hearing

we can learn a new language in the same way, even hearing sth with not paying attention to it can be helpful, cuz our brain is working all the time and is recording all the structures n by hearing n listening more and beside reading more we can help our brain to learn better
Grammar books are also useful
:11:by the way, whatever I say is my own idea n I dun expect anyone to agree with me
:10:good luck
------------

By the way, I'm really worried about Azadeh!!!! where is she?[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l

right now I'm experiencing in the same way... first I didn't like to learn that strange language wich I didn't know anything about. but I simetimes felt I need to even know some words in it. so I was strat by NEED.... if I didn't feel I need to know or learn I wouldn't start paying attention.... then you need to like to learn a language to really learn it. we study English at school for over some years but cuz we don't like it mostly, we don't learn who to use it or or or.... ain't it true guys?

Antonio Andolini
02-07-2008, 22:32
------------

I saw she was Online today ... I thinks she is busy with her exams

SCYTHE
03-07-2008, 12:09
So silent?!! no one fancy chatting? [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

sepid12ir
03-07-2008, 12:36
So silent?!! no one fancy chatting? [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

converse about what?l

sps
03-07-2008, 14:00
converse about what?l

about: How good p30world is?

Mehran NZ
03-07-2008, 14:03
converse about what?l

When sepide wants to change her avatar?:D

AABB
03-07-2008, 15:26
about: How good p30world is?

well I gotta say it is full of proffissional users and guys in each fild and especially here! but these days here is a bit silent!!! I hope it get's better

let's have a look at these:

SCYTHE
03-07-2008, 15:54
Let's talk about your fav. channels on the sat.:11:
As I see Sepideh is fan of MBC channels. They show some good movies, but overall I dont like them, because they censor the movies, show many ads. among movie, and there is a huge arabic subtitle on the lower screen that I hate it.
I prefer to watch movies on my computer, I have so many movies on my computer but these days I dont have time to watch them, if I want to watch a movie on the sat I choose TPS shannels, u have two option here Eng. or Fre.
In additio to those channels, I watch Boomerang!:31: (cartoons like bugs bunny, wood pecker, and so on), CNN, BBC, Fashion tv, Fmen, sport channels like Aljaziraa, Star, ...

SCYTHE
03-07-2008, 16:05
well I gotta say it is full of proffissional users and guys in each fild and especially here! but these days here is a bit silent!!! I hope it get's better

let's have a look at these:

I think I can improve my listening and reading by myself, besides doing things like recording, uploading, typing and so on is time consuming. But people are different and in general it's a good idea:10:.

P.S. I'm a little shy to record my voice

AABB
03-07-2008, 16:15
I think I can improve my listening and reading by myself, besides doing things like recording, uploading, typing and so on is time consuming. But people are different and in general it's a good idea:10:.

I had the same idea till I started to do that and my freinds mentioned my mistakes which I never know!!! so I will stick to that:27:and suggest to try them:31:1

Antonio Andolini
03-07-2008, 17:11
When sepide wants to change her avatar?:D
yes:27::27: ... unartig had a huge effort but he couldn't{but we can have second world war against her to obligate her to change her avatar even it's her personality(Did I use "her" much than usual?)} ... ..... BTW congratulations Sepid at last you become an Active user

..... channel .... I dun have Sattelite but I had my friend's for a week and I didn't enjoy it ... most of that was about AD and Pop musics ... I just watched CNN .... I prefer to spend my time on Internet rather than to watch TV or Sat

Mehran NZ
03-07-2008, 17:43
i rarely watch satellite and never watch tv
sometimes i watch VOA and CCinema but most of the time i just surf channels

yes ... unartig had a huge effort but he couldn't{but we can have second world war against her to obligate her to change her avatar even it's her personality(Did I use "her" much than usual?)} ...
no i dont think so 'cuz she is a dangerous girl !!! now she is active member and probably some mothes later she will be moderatar and........ forget 'bout it

Mehran NZ
03-07-2008, 17:50
oh i forgot
congratulations dear sepide

SCYTHE
03-07-2008, 17:58
oh i forgot
congratulations dear sepide

Me 2 and also dear Narsis_E [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

A r c h i
03-07-2008, 19:44
Thanks God, Finally active members has been added:27:

Congrats to Sepide, Narsis and Seymour.. you all do deserve it

Some more will be added soon:10:l

بانوی اسفند
03-07-2008, 22:43
hi every body[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

I'm a new user

saeed_cpu_full
03-07-2008, 22:46
hi every body[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

I'm a new user

hi welcome to p30world :46:

Mehran NZ
03-07-2008, 22:50
and you welcom to our chat room

بانوی اسفند
03-07-2008, 22:58
oh thanks
I hope to be a good friend for all of you :11:

shahab_f
03-07-2008, 23:32
Hi guys , today is TheCrow's Birthday

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y

shahab_f
03-07-2008, 23:41
Once I asked Sepide to change her avatar and she did , I know the way , u should say some bad things about her avatar , at that time I called her avatar disgusting :31:If u want her to change it , do the same way !!btw did u buy a new phone Sepid??

I'm a new user

Hi , and welcome to this forum and this topic.First let us know a bit about yourself if u want
(It's new method for new users , since users just give away things on "Hot seat" but new users don't know this fact:21:!!):D

shahab_f
03-07-2008, 23:43
Oh what's this "active member"?? I want it ,from now on , I'm gonna post a message every hour in EFL topics !!:D
Congratulations to Active members

SCYTHE
03-07-2008, 23:53

I'm a new user

Welcome to the forums [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

I'm sure u will enjoy the atmosphere and will learn a lot here [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
bye

Mehran NZ
04-07-2008, 00:05
shahab what is this?

خداوند کاربر عزیز انجمن , "امین" رو بیامرزه

you mean amin (film moderator) has died?!!!s

A r c h i
04-07-2008, 00:14

I'm a new user

Hi dear welcome to our forum
hope you enjoy being here

Oh what's this "active member"?? I want it ,from now on , I'm gonna post a message every hour in EFL topics !!:D
Congratulations to Active members

:27::27:
he he it's not like that, you should be a good guy:21: and try to be active for a long time, so that you can be an active member

unartig
04-07-2008, 08:39
Congratulations Sepid
you become active member at last but don't forget to change your avator
:14:
btw i condolence the death of amin one of graphic section users
:37:

unartig
04-07-2008, 08:41
shahab what is this?

No he 's not

this amin was active in graphic section
and his avator have a love sign
he was died because of blood cancer 2 days ago
:41:this is one of his last posts

SCYTHE
04-07-2008, 08:51
Sepide, have u taken toefl exam?
What about the others?

Mehran NZ
04-07-2008, 09:30
No he 's not

this amin was active in graphic section
and his avator have a love sign
he was died because of blood cancer 2 days ago
:41:this is one of his last posts

but he is online!!!!how it can be?!

unartig
04-07-2008, 09:51
but he is online!!!!how it can be?!
One of his freinds has his Id because of his illness he knew he will be die and he gave his username and password ( with P30 adminestration permit)to him(as i know):12

بانوی اسفند
04-07-2008, 10:01
Once I asked Sepide to change her avatar and she did , I know the way , u should say some bad things about her avatar , at that time I called her avatar disgusting :31:If u want her to change it , do the same way !!btw did u buy a new phone Sepid??

Hi , and welcome to this forum and this topic.First let us know a bit about yourself if u want
(It's new method for new users , since users just give away things on "Hot seat" but new users don't know this fact:21:!!):D

oh you can ask me whatever you want:31:

Welcome to the forums [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

I'm sure u will enjoy the atmosphere and will learn a lot here [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
bye

Oh thanks
I hope

Mehran NZ
04-07-2008, 10:11
One of his freinds has his Id because of his illness he knew he will be die and he gave his username and password ( with P30 adminestration permit)to him(as i know):12
thats so tragic, heaven bless him

SCYTHE
04-07-2008, 10:51
oh you can ask me whatever you want:31:

Oh thanks
I hope

I read your post about the TOEFL exam, I have the same condition like u, I will inform u if I get any news
I hope u do the same job for me

Do u want apply for study abroad or anything else?

shahab_f
04-07-2008, 11:16
I recently saw "Reading workshop"and "Listening workshop" topics, they're so useful, now I'm enjoying hearing Mohammad.clergyman's pure American accent:46:l

shahab what is this?

As the others said, he is Amin Yoosefi , with ID of *master*,God bless him

sepid12ir
04-07-2008, 11:36
Wow!!!![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] you've gone for almost 2 pages, how fast
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] See Azadeh, that's bcuz you are back

Let's talk about your fav. channels on the sat.:11:

As I see Sepideh is fan of MBC channels. They show some good movies, but overall I dont like them, because they censor the movies, show many ads. among movie, and there is a huge arabic subtitle on the lower screen that I hate it.
I prefer to watch movies on my computer, I have so many movies on my computer but these days I dont have time to watch them, if I want to watch a movie on the sat I choose TPS shannels, u have two option here Eng. or Fre.
In additio to those channels, I watch Boomerang!:31: (cartoons like bugs bunny, wood pecker, and so on), CNN, BBC, Fashion tv, Fmen, sport channels like Aljaziraa, Star, ...

Yeah, I like Mbc4 n mbc2 and may be MBCpersia in future:10:, n beside PMC:31:l
Ccinems as well, especially Ccinema Emotion:5:, and hate VOA, Rangarang n some other chanels related to politics:2:l

but, Bahran, I suggest you to take part in listening topic, I still dun dare to participate in Reading topic but listening can be really useful[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l

yes:27::27: ... unartig had a huge effort but he couldn't{but we can have second world war against her to obligate her to change her avatar even it's her personality(Did I use "her" much than usual?)} ... ..... BTW congratulations Sepid at last you become an Active user

:11:when I read yr post, I noticed, thaaaank you n thaaaanx to dear Azadeh

i rarely watch satellite and never watch tv
sometimes i watch VOA and CCinema but most of the time i just surf channels

no i dont think so 'cuz she is a dangerous girl !!! now she is active member and probably some mothes later she will be moderatar and........ forget 'bout it

Come on[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] , but the fact is that I love my avatar:31::31:, n the other reason is that I dun have any pic, I mean I have but none of them is good enough to be used as my avatar:31::31:l you guys send me some pic n then I chose one of 'em, hmmm?:31:l

Thanks God, Finally active members has been added:27:

Congrats to Sepide, Narsis and Seymour.. you all do deserve it

Some more will be added soon:10:l

:11:and thaaank God that you are finally here
:10:hope to be successful on yr project

I'm a new user

:11:Hi dear, I do welcome you to this topic
You have a great username, all ladies of Esfand are great, like me:31::31::31:(Unratig, see, I'm boasting again:31::31:)l

Hi guys , today is TheCrow's Birthday

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y

I also congratulate him on his birthday, but he has not been around so far, he said he will be back after Konkoor examination[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l

, :31:but this one is not disgusting, is it Shahab?:31:l

What about the others?

:20:No, I have not, but I;m preparing myself to take part in either IELTS or TOEFL to examin myself

Congratulations Sepid

you become active member at last but don't forget to change your avator

:14:

btw i condolence the death of amin one of graphic section users

:37:

:37:Oh, though I didn't know him, I really became sad

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] May rest in Peace

Mehran NZ
04-07-2008, 12:58
Come on , but the fact is that I love my avatar, n the other reason is that I dun have any pic, I mean I have but none of them is good enough to be used as my avatarl you guys send me some pic n then I chose one of 'em, hmmm?
ok what do you think 'bout this handsome guy?he can be a great avatar:D

SCYTHE
04-07-2008, 15:06
ok what do you think 'bout this handsome guy?he can be a great avatar:D

he he [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
Sepide, u are under heavy pressure to change your avatar [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
Let's see what will happen at the end [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
cough

A r c h i
04-07-2008, 15:45
What about the others?

well, I think just @mir has taken part in Toefl exam:31:l

Wow!!!![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] you've gone for almost 2 pages, how fast
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] See Azadeh, that's bcuz you are back

:11:when I read yr post, I noticed, thaaaank you n thaaaanx to dear Azadeh

:11:and thaaank God that you are finally here
:10:hope to be successful on yr project

:31: Do you really think that it's because of me:10:??? I think it's because of summer time

Thanks a lot, tomorrow is a big day for me, hope to finish it till tonight :41::5::13:l

unartig
04-07-2008, 16:35
So we reach this result that Sepid should change her avator:31: it think pic of rhino that dear mehran select for her avator is a nice avator:5:
of course if she wants us to choose an avator for her but if she change her avator soon we don't have any suggestion about her new avator
we re good boys

بانوی اسفند
04-07-2008, 20:36
I read your post about the TOEFL exam, I have the same condition like u, I will inform u if I get any news
I hope u do the same job for me

Do u want apply for study abroad or anything else?

oh really? I'm happy to hear that. I'm glad to find a friend like myself.that's a good idea .we can make aware each other.do you have a yahoo id? can we keep in touch by yahoo messenger?

Hi dear, I do welcome you to this topic
You have a great username, all ladies of Esfand are great, like me:31::31::31:(Unratig, see, I'm boasting again:31::31:)l
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] thanks
oh really? I like my username too :31:
you born on Esfand too? I'm happy to hear that :11:

unartig
04-07-2008, 20:57
:11:Hi dear, I do welcome you to this topic

Your "Pride and prejudice" and self-steem made me crazy
you keep on boast and compliment yourself and I critisize you
if we do that our post reach to high points
this is only advantage of our work

SCYTHE
04-07-2008, 21:52
well, I think just @mir has taken part in Toefl exam:31:l

Strange!! I think it's because of lack of need not knowledge:5:
Good luck about your term projects, I have the same problem. beside, I have to study for TOEFL

oh really? I'm happy to hear that. I'm glad to find a friend like myself.that's a good idea .we can make aware each other.do you have a yahoo id? can we keep in touch by yahoo messenger?

I rarely chat via Y! messenger, it's better to communicate through this forum by sending PMs

بانوی اسفند
04-07-2008, 22:08
Strange!! I think it's because of lack of need not knowledge:5:
Good luck about your term projects, I have the same problem. beside, I have to study for TOEFL

I rarely chat via Y! messenger, it's better to communicate through this forum by sending PMs

ok great but now I'm a new user and I can't use the pm now :31: