PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : Chat room

صفحه ها : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

nafare_aval
26-05-2010, 08:31
yeah,we're talking about damn lovely animals and from farnosh's point of view everything is great...i think thats great too...but something's wrong with this place that i 'm not able to understand it

sham002
26-05-2010, 09:50
I 'm going to improve my writing , is here a good place ? or not.
if not, please show me the right topic.

John Haughm
26-05-2010, 11:22
I'm crazy about cats too but my mother doesn't let me have one
Although I have a dog instead:31:...and it's a good friend to me...realy good friend...
I have so mush problem with quotation marks while writing Eng in this forum:13:...any solution

artara74
26-05-2010, 11:58
I just have a turtle. I love cats but u know it hard to care them
I have a picture of my lovely turtle , check out here:
برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید
---
I love chattin' English

nafare_aval
26-05-2010, 13:29
i used to have birds...but if i wanted to keep birds again i prefer to keep a big one like eagle or big parrot....actually i think the best pet for keeping is dog...even though our religion has problem with it and its acceptable but i cant avoid my feeling

scali
26-05-2010, 22:08
HI
I wasn't here for couple days .

I see you are talking about pets .

:41:unfortunately I haven't had any pets and I don't know how It is .

but I really like to have a snake

yes I know It isn't pet but i like it :31:

John Haughm
26-05-2010, 22:22
Does anybody here have a cat?!
Wanted to ask How do they do their thing?!:31:...you know what I mean
Maybe I'll get one

nafare_aval
26-05-2010, 23:05
Does anybody here have a cat?!
Wanted to ask How do they do their thing?!:31:...you know what I mean
Maybe I'll get one

i can show you the pictures that which are related to this activity if you are looking forward to seeing them:27:

John Haughm
27-05-2010, 07:15
i can show you the pictures that which are related to this activity if you are looking forward to seeing them:27:

I don't think I want to see them doing that though!:46: Just tell me how do they do that?! Do they ask us for opening the door of bathroom or...?
Cause my dad said they had a cat and whenever it wanted to do it asked them to open the door, Are all of them like this? or should we train them first? Thank you
:11:

nafare_aval
27-05-2010, 08:18
well of course it needs training...cause its not something distinctive as you know...im gonna ask you a question why cat...im sick this bloody animal...and my brother says if they were a little bigger than this size,they would eat us instead of beg us...he and i really hate cat

M O B I N
27-05-2010, 09:03
Hello to my all dear friends how are you doing ? :31:
well schools are going to be finished and apparently i'm coming back !!:5:
well i see some new guys here , it is nice to meet them :11:

John Haughm
27-05-2010, 11:41
well of course it needs training...cause its not something distinctive as you know...im gonna ask you a question why cat...im sick this bloody animal...and my brother says if they were a little bigger than this size,they would eat us instead of beg us...he and i really hate cat

Although I don't let my dog in but when she was young I used to and I did anything to make her understand not to do it on the bathroom floor(I know that's disgusting!), and that's why I asked this
Everybody likes one kind of animal...but for guys who believe that dogs are nasty or something like that (However I am one of those guys too) I think cats are the best choice,
aren't they?!

Zende
27-05-2010, 18:08
hello Mobin welcome back

.:HAMED:.
27-05-2010, 18:19
the university exams are going to start while the schools are going to end
Mobin how are you?
and how is every thing?
are you ready to entrance exam؟
Mohammad what about you man?

M O B I N
27-05-2010, 18:27
hello Mobin welcome back

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] u dear are we allowed to call u with what we did in bachelors group ??

the university exams are going to start while the schools are going to end
Mobin how are you?
and how is every thing?
are you ready to entrance exam؟
Mohammad what about you man?

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] everything is fine an we are in exam schedule and i Hope i will get good marks

27-05-2010, 19:59
well everything is fine an we are in exam schedule and i Hope i will get good marks
yeh.thank God
if God willing Mobin
good luck

M O B I N
27-05-2010, 20:02
yeh.thank God
if God willing Mobin
good luck
well i thing god is helping and all of my exams are between 19 and 20 !! :31:

27-05-2010, 20:21
well
thats right
God helps someone who tries
? is it right

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

what do you think in your avatar?

graphmax
27-05-2010, 21:10
Wow!
this topic is still activate
what you guys talking about now?

M O B I N
27-05-2010, 21:17
Wow!
this topic is still activate
what you guys talking about now?

I think there is no Topic
dudes why is here so isolated ?everyone have left here plz come back here let's start to be together like what we were in past time:46:

Smartie7
27-05-2010, 22:00
well i thing god is helping and all of my exams are between 19 and 20 !! :31:

Wow!!! You seem very studious.

I think there is no Topic
dudes why is here so isolated ?everyone have left here plz come back here let's start to be together like what we were in past time:46:

Things change and people change ....

nafare_aval
27-05-2010, 22:12
thats great...everybody's coming back...since i came to this room it was me with one or two people but i see its increasing...thank god

John Haughm
28-05-2010, 08:38
Mind if I join you guys
?

Zende
28-05-2010, 09:07
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] u dear are we allowed to call u with what we did in bachelors group ??

well
wich one?:دی
Body
or
that one breezy boy called me?:D

M O B I N
28-05-2010, 09:50
Wow!!! You seem very studious.

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] mean i am (Kharkhoon??) no dear i'm not exams are so easy that's why i got those marks

thats great...everybody's coming back...since i came to this room it was me with one or two people but i see its increasing...thank god
yes yes we are comming back here , dude we had a friend name was Scytch or something do u know where he is ?

Mind if I join you guys
?

that would be our pleasure[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] , don't be shy [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

well
wich one?:دی
Body
or
that one breezy boy called me?:D

i mean that one (Bozgh[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])
we call it kid in English[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

what do u mean exactly[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ?

Arashdn
28-05-2010, 11:41
Hi
what are u doing with exams?
Is every thing OK with U ?

Smartie7
28-05-2010, 13:45
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] mean i am (Kharkhoon??) no dear i'm not exams are so easy that's why i got those marks

To be honest, I meant that :31:

what do u mean exactly[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ?

I mean as we grow older, we get busier and may not have enough time for some stuff, so we have to make some changes ...

nafare_aval
28-05-2010, 13:53
M.S.P 12:yes yes we are comming back here , dude we had a friend name was Scytch or something do u know where he is ?
(sorry i dont know how to quote a sentence from the others)
actually i used to see him in chat room...but i'm like you..i dont know...he was and is professional and we appreciate his attending here...

M O B I N
28-05-2010, 14:11
To be honest, I meant that [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
to be honest with you, i will reply you in different way
stand out of school after class [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

actually i used to see him in chat room...but i'm like you..i dont know...he was and is professional and we appreciate his attending here...
well i hope they will come back here !
and we will speak together[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] , [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] is moderator ?

John Haughm
28-05-2010, 14:23
(sorry i dont know how to quote a sentence from the others)

Just press the "naql e qowl" button at the left hand of the one who you want to answer or continue speaking with. Press that button and in the new page write what you want under his/her sayings and don't erase "[QUOTE]" written at the end of it
Seems that most of you guys are going to school, am I right
?

nafare_aval
28-05-2010, 14:23
yeah...why?...what's the matter...dont you like to speak together:D

John Haughm
28-05-2010, 16:09
yeah...why?...what's the matter...dont you like to speak together:D

You know if you are answering me then I don't understand that! That's why this is a good ability of this forum:20:. And now I'm confused whether you are talking to me or not.:31: I think there should be something that all of us are interested in and let's talk about that, huh ? And I like taking together, that's why I joined you all

Zende
28-05-2010, 16:17
i mean that one (Bozgh[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])
we call it kid in English[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

but that one is goat not kid:دی

M O B I N
28-05-2010, 17:03
give Subject plz ! Let's talk

28-05-2010, 17:26
let's talk about promenadeing in these days
it's become warmer and schools to reach the end
now have you any plan for promenadeing or go camping or trips?

M O B I N
28-05-2010, 17:41

i myself will start to study for konkoor and i will be thinking about moving to Tabriz next year may be by then [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

28-05-2010, 17:56
the konkoor is on the tir month .you' ll not be able to go promenadeing in the other remaining days?
-------------
it is good that you're type slickly and not use high level words
thanks

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

however we had this adventure too ,last year
the Entrance exam!
called KONKUR

John Haughm
28-05-2010, 18:12
Unfortunately I have to study for my entrance exams too, It's on Bahman. Wish I could have some fun, Like every summer
:41::2:

Smartie7
28-05-2010, 18:57
Unfortunately I have to study for my entrance exams too, It's on Bahman. Wish I could have some fun, Like every summer
:41::2:

On Bahman??? Could you explain more, please?
It seems that you're not a student here, I mean you don't go to school, right?

Smartie7
28-05-2010, 19:14
It's been two years that I don't enjoy my summer anymore....since I finished school, summer sucks ... I can't travel .... I have to study and study .... right now I should be completing one of five projects that I should hand in until the end of this semester instead of chatting here :31:
Anyway, I'm not complaining I love to be busy!!
I have to study for entrance exam which is on Mordad and I would like to find a part time job and register in some classes ... But I have a feeling that this summer is going to be fun!

John Haughm
28-05-2010, 19:14
On Bahman??? Could you explain more, please?
It seems that you're not a student here, I mean you don't go to school, right?

Yeah, again unfortunately you are right!:19:
I'm a college student and going to study for the "arshad" thing. And it's on Bahman not tir
So everyone here is student? What if we talk about something nicer?! I think Hamed's idea was good so far

Smartie7
28-05-2010, 19:22
Yeah, again unfortunately you are right!:19:
I'm a college student and going to study for the "arshad" thing. And it's on Bahman not tir
So everyone here is student? What if we talk about something nicer?! I think Hamed's idea was good so far

Give me a five! We are bird of a feather!
I'm a college student too. And I have Konkour on Mordad

Diego
28-05-2010, 19:31
college ,college ,college ...

don't mention that again plz...
it makes me sick:2:

John Haughm
28-05-2010, 21:05
Give me a five! We are bird of a feather!
I'm a college student too. And I have Konkour on Mordad

:15:
There were no smiley related to this so I used this one.:31: On mordad?! How come?! By the way I agree with you Diego...That's all crap...Our generation is the generation of konkoor...one after another

Smartie7
29-05-2010, 06:57

There were no smiley related to this so I used this one.:31: On mordad?! How come?! By the way I agree with you Diego...That's all crap...Our generation is the generation of konkoor...one after another

Yeah, on Mordad ... for national university ...
Let's talk about something else
I have a question for you, How often do you speak English?
How much do you use your English skills in your life?

Diego
29-05-2010, 09:03

you didn't ask me,but ill answer that.
i didn't go any English institute in my life and because of that unfortunately i cant even speak English with anybody
and don't take it wrong,i didn't mean i CAN'T speak English,in fact i mean : i have nobody to talk to.

and fellas,i gotta go university today.so,til Thursday....So long

John Haughm
29-05-2010, 10:10

Ummm, I used to go to language institute 3 years ago. But I didn't learn so much. But now I have to improve it cuz you know all the internet, movies, series... are in English. I decided to improve my listening with watching movies with English subtitle, and it is really working.:8: What about you? I don't speak English with anyone, cuz I haven't found anybody knowing this language well. Although I'm one of them.:31: But I wish I could speak English sometimes. I think it's really useful
So long Diego, have fun
:5:

shadli_m7
29-05-2010, 13:29
Hi everyone
I have konkour on Bhaman too.
:13:

frnsh
29-05-2010, 16:37
yeah,we're talking about damn lovely animals and from farnosh's point of view everything is great...i think thats great too...but something's wrong with this place that i 'm not able to understand it

What's wrong with the place? you mean ur house?

I'm crazy about cats too but my mother doesn't let me have one

Although I have a dog instead:31:...and it's a good friend to me...realy good friend...
I have so mush problem with quotation marks while writing Eng in this forum:13:...any solution

Oh! That's great!
I love all the animals, dogs too
I think we all have problems with question mark!!!! :31:

pet means dog
right?
pets is a lovely
i love it

i got jokes with u
i dont have a bad Bloodletting

I want to talk good English.
but i cant:11:

no that's Ok! I know

u can speak and write English by practicing, don't worry

i used to have birds...but if i wanted to keep birds again i prefer to keep a big one like eagle or big parrot....actually i think the best pet for keeping is dog...even though our religion has problem with it and its acceptable but i cant avoid my feeling

Dogs are OK
Hey, nobody can say that if someone has a dog, he doesn't believe anything!
dogs are animals that god created them!

HI
I wasn't here for couple days .

I see you are talking about pets .

:41:unfortunately I haven't had any pets and I don't know how It is .

but I really like to have a snake

yes I know It isn't pet but i like it :31:

Snakes are good too!!
I know someone who has a snake!
you just have to know how to keep it!
believe me, it's possible!

I don't think I want to see them doing that though!:46: Just tell me how do they do that?! Do they ask us for opening the door of bathroom or...?

Cause my dad said they had a cat and whenever it wanted to do it asked them to open the door, Are all of them like this? or should we train them first? Thank you

I have a cat, you can see her pictures in my profile :31:
and she pees in her special soil!
and, even i can teach her how to pee in bathroom! I mean exactly WC!
That's possibe

Although I don't let my dog in but when she was young I used to and I did anything to make her understand not to do it on the bathroom floor(I know that's disgusting!), and that's why I asked this

Everybody likes one kind of animal...but for guys who believe that dogs are nasty or something like that (However I am one of those guys too) I think cats are the best choice,

aren't they?!

I don't know cants are the best choice or not, cause i love cat's more!
And i think cats are better than dogs for many reasons like: Cats are cleaner, they clean themselves all the time! and if u don't wash them, that's OK
and cats don't need u to be near them all the time! they can do something to make themselves busy with that! like playing!

John Haughm
29-05-2010, 16:58
Viii, It is SO CUTE. How old is it? Is it a he or she? How would you train it to do so?! And with quotation marks I meant all marks including Question mark.:31: So there's no way out...Back to your cat...How is it all about it's hairs?! I mean do you have to clean the floors for it's hairs?! How often? Cuz one of dogs problem is this. However mine is a "Great Dane"...I don't have this problem

M O B I N
29-05-2010, 19:07
sorry my friends I have to study for my exam so i don't have time to come here :46:

Zende
29-05-2010, 19:40
it was just a spam
i think u learned it from me Mobin right?:D

Smartie7
29-05-2010, 21:24
you didn't ask me,but ill answer that.

I asked this question from everyone joining this thread.
Thanks to Dear Diego and John Haughm.
Does anyone else fancy answering my question?

I don't speak English with anyone, cuz I haven't found anybody knowing this language wel

don't take it wrong,i didn't mean i CAN'T speak English,in fact i mean : i have nobody to talk to
Yeah, It is so.
I always talk to myself ... in front of mirror sometimes :31:

John Haughm
29-05-2010, 21:33
Yeah, It is so.
I always talk to myself ... in front of mirror sometimes :31:

Huh, Nice,:27: That's funny but I feel shy speaking to myself in front of mirror. Sometimes when I get sick of studying I start to translate it all in English and say it in my mind, And that's when I find out how weak I am in speaking English...hope this forum and you guys help to improve it
!

nafare_aval
29-05-2010, 21:34
watching you with a new subject...that's fabulous:D...but summer for me doesn't make any changes...cause i'm a seller...in fact kitchen utensil seller.... its my brother and me in store and maybe it gives me the chance for taking a trip in the next three months...

Smartie7
29-05-2010, 21:36
sorry my friends I have to study for my exam so i don't have time to come here :46:

Really? where is that guy who once said:

plz come back here let's start to be together like what we were in past time

:31:

nafare_aval
29-05-2010, 21:41
smartie_7

i think you are really smart:46:

Smartie7
29-05-2010, 21:50
Huh, Nice,:27: That's funny but I feel shy speaking to myself in front of mirror. Sometimes when I get sick of studying I start to translate it all in English and say it in my mind, And that's when I find out how weak I am in speaking English...hope this forum and you guys help to improve it
!

Funny , but it works ... also keeping a diary helps ... write your daily events in English ...
Come on ,don't be shy ... you don't have to do it in front of mirror ...
Here is an advice ... record your voice while talking then listen to it , you'll find out your pronunciation mistakes this way.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

smartie_7

i think you are really smart:46:

It's very nice of you :11:

John Haughm
30-05-2010, 06:21
Funny , but it works ... also keeping a diary helps ... write your daily events in English ...
Come on ,don't be shy ... you don't have to do it in front of mirror ...
Here is an advice ... record your voice while talking then listen to it , you'll find out your pronunciation mistakes this way.

-

!
Full of ideas! Thanks for your advice! I don't think I'll go with the Diary...There's nothing special in my life to write about...maybe when I read it someday I'll get upset.:18: But recording my sound is a good one. I'll try that
:46:

Smartie7
30-05-2010, 07:53
!

Full of ideas! Thanks for your advice! I don't think I'll go with the Diary...There's nothing special in my life to write about...maybe when I read it someday I'll get upset.:18: But recording my sound is a good one. I'll try that

It doesn't have to be so special ... write down whatever comes to your mind ... Trust me it works ... also it is a good way to reduce depression

John Haughm
30-05-2010, 08:33
It doesn't have to be so special ... write down whatever comes to your mind ... Trust me it works ... also it is a good way to reduce depression

No I mean it.
Besides I do lot of reading and writing all day and there's nothing interesting so every page of it will be the same:19:...OK, I'll let you know if it goes right
!

Smartie7
30-05-2010, 11:44
No I mean it.
Besides I do lot of reading and writing all day and there's nothing interesting so every page of it will be the same:19:...OK, I'll let you know if it goes right
!

Ok , Don't give up! :20:

nafare_aval
30-05-2010, 13:46
new topic:if you had a chance to live in past decades...which age do you prefer to

Smartie7
30-05-2010, 14:17
new topic:if you had a chance to live in past decades...which age do you prefer to
I have no idea ... I've never thought about it ... let's see ... mmm ... living in the past ... well my history is not good ... I don't know much about past decades ... what made you ask this?

nafare_aval
30-05-2010, 14:37
I have no idea ... I've never thought about it ... let's see ... mmm ... living in the past ... well my history is not good ... I don't know much about past decades ... what made you ask this?

i meant which years...for example between after second world war till now???...for me the best time is when technology hadnt developed so much...so i could be independent of mobile phone,pc,internet,car,microwave...a real life with no big disturbance...doesnt it seem nice

frnsh
30-05-2010, 14:39
Viii, It is SO CUTE. How old is it? Is it a he or she? How would you train it to do so?! And with quotation marks I meant all marks including Question mark.:31: So there's no way out...Back to your cat...How is it all about it's hairs?! I mean do you have to clean the floors for it's hairs?! How often? Cuz one of dogs problem is this. However mine is a "Great Dane"...I don't have this problem

:11:Thnx
She is about 2 months old!
you know, cat's know how to pee in soil! I think their mother teaches them so or mabe it's inborn!
I don't have her for a long time! she is only a kitten and i got her about 3 weeks ago. I didn't clean up her hair on the floor yet! but, to prevent her hair to fall, I comb them!
Oh! Great Dane!!! i don't think i can have one! u know! they're so big!!! and i love hairy animals! not this one! :31:

John Haughm
30-05-2010, 14:42

I'm sure I' would prefer to live in centuries ago. At the age of "Medes", with no specific religion...It's one of my wishes

Smartie7
30-05-2010, 14:51
i meant which years...for example between after second world war till now???...for me the best time is when technology hadnt developed so much...so i could be independent of mobile phone,pc,internet,car,microwave...a real life with no big disturbance...doesnt it seem nice
No, no , no way ... life without technology is so hard and boring ... I'm a part of technology if it doesn't exist , i won't exist as well. 'cuz you know my friends call me robot :31:

John Haughm
30-05-2010, 16:57
:11:Thnx
She is about 2 months old!
you know, cat's know how to pee in soil! I think their mother teaches them so or mabe it's inborn!
I don't have her for a long time! she is only a kitten and i got her about 3 weeks ago. I didn't clean up her hair on the floor yet! but, to prevent her hair to fall, I comb them!
Oh! Great Dane!!! i don't think i can have one! u know! they're so big!!! and i love hairy animals! not this one! :31: [/LEFT]

If it's been three weeks so there wouldn't be any problem...cuz if her hair falls (I don't know the correct word...somebody help me up!) It has to do so in three weeks! Well, hairy animals are usually not clean and It's hard to keep them indoors, however you said she cleans herself up, That's really cool
!

Yeah, I agree with Smartie. Life without technology sucks

Smartie7
30-05-2010, 19:20
Dear John, May I ask something?
I'm very curious about your avatar. What is it?

John Haughm
30-05-2010, 20:35
Dear John, May I ask something?
I'm very curious about your avatar. What is it?

Sure, Maybe showing how my mind goes...Complicated and messy

Smartie7
30-05-2010, 21:16
Sure, Maybe showing how my mind goes...Complicated and messy

Did you draw it yourself?

John Haughm
30-05-2010, 21:26
Did you draw it yourself?

:18:
No
!
I wish I would though
I've just finished watching the first season of "How I Met Your Mother". I'm kind of loving it! I know most people hate these sort of series but this one is really interesting and funny
:8:

nafare_aval
30-05-2010, 21:32
No
!
I wish I would though
I've just finished watching the first season of "How I Met Your Mother". I'm kind of loving it! I know most people hate these sort of series but this one is really interesting and funny

i've already finished lost...it was the best tv series ive ever seen with all its weakness...do you agree with me

i'm gonna watch a new one...but not comedy...something that can attract me like lost...can you recommend me a great one

John Haughm
30-05-2010, 22:12
i've already finished lost...it was the best tv series ive ever seen with all its weakness...do you agree with me

i'm gonna watch a new one...but not comedy...something that can attract me like lost...can you recommend me a great one

Honestly I mostly watch Drama and except this one I've only seen Friends. I think you'll enjoy Prison Break. Again I've seen 2/3 episodes of that and didn't have a good time with it, Since you've enjoyed Lost I recommend you Prison Break. Hope you'll like that
:20:

nafare_aval
31-05-2010, 07:49
Honestly I mostly watch Drama and except this one I've only seen Friends. I think you'll enjoy Prison Break. Again I've seen 2/3 episodes of that and didn't have a good time with it, Since you've enjoyed Lost I recommend you Prison Break. Hope you'll like that

sorry,i forgot to tell you that i had seen prison break as well and i really enjoyed it...i wanna watch gray's anatomy....is it worth watching

John Haughm
31-05-2010, 08:38
sorry,i forgot to tell you that i had seen prison break as well and i really enjoyed it...i wanna watch gray's anatomy....is it worth watching

Woa! So you must spend a lot of time watching TV! Unfortunately I haven't even heard about this one.:31: But 24 is more popular I think, Isn't it
?

a3m00n
31-05-2010, 14:51
Hi friends...
Its my first post in this topic !
I'd like to join you too but I dont know should start from which topic :(

Let me read some ofprevious posts and then join you :)

3>

M O B I N
31-05-2010, 17:07
Hi friends...
Its my first post in this topic !
I'd like to join you too but I dont know should start from which topic :(

Let me read some ofprevious posts and then join you :)

3>
welcome here it is nice to meet u ! :46: we will be happy if u join us:40:
i can not come here most of the time because exam days :46:

nedajon
31-05-2010, 17:08
hi
my name is neda but u can call me sasan khkhkhkkhkhkh

M O B I N
31-05-2010, 17:15
hi
i am so happy for seeing u here dear Neda i hope u will join us and we improve our English language :46:

John Haughm
31-05-2010, 18:08
i am so happy for seeing u here dear Neda i hope u will join us and we improve our English language :46:

Turns out everyone here is having exam or konkoor!:13: I expected all of you guys/gals would correct my notes so chatting here could improve my English but I don't see any correction
Why
?
:23:

Smartie7
31-05-2010, 20:10
Turns out everyone here is having exam or konkoor!:13: I expected all of you guys/gals would correct my notes so chatting here could improve my English but I don't see any correction
Why
?

Here comes the first correction :31:
You should say :
It turned out that everyone here is having exam or konkoor.
Or
It seems that everyone here is having exam or konkoor.

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Oh, Look at his avatar

:5:

John Haughm
31-05-2010, 20:39
Here comes the first correction :31:
You should say :
It turned out that everyone here is having exam or konkoor.
Or
It seems that everyone here is having exam or konkoor.

Ha! Thank you!!:10: But I omitted "It" and "that" to make it like an easy conversation. I mean I didn't want to speak in a formal way
!
I thought "Neda" is a girl name. What's going on
?!

Smartie7
31-05-2010, 21:29
Ha! Thank you!!:10: But I omitted "It" and "that" to make it like an easy conversation. I mean I didn't want to speak in a formal way
!
I thought "Neda" is a girl name. What's going on
?!

You can omit "it", but let "that" be

nafare_aval
31-05-2010, 21:57
what's going on here...no topic and no discussion....what the flower(hell)are we doing here:46:

Smartie7
31-05-2010, 22:16
I'm so tired and down, but I can't sleep I don't want tomorrow to show up ... 'cuz it's gonna be another hopeless day

nafare_aval, give us a topic to talk about ... nothing comes to my mind right now.:41:

frnsh
31-05-2010, 22:54
If it's been three weeks so there wouldn't be any problem...cuz if her hair falls (I don't know the correct word...somebody help me up!) It has to do so in three weeks! Well, hairy animals are usually not clean and It's hard to keep them indoors, however you said she cleans herself up, That's really cool

!

Yeah, I agree with Smartie. Life without technology sucks

Yeah Its cool! she is cleaning herself all the time!!! And she sleeps 18 hours a day!! Ofcourse if she wasn't kitten, she would sleep 16 hours a day!
:40:I LOVE HER :40:

!I finished Heroes (season 1 & 2 & 3 (all parts)for the 4th time!!! I love this serial!
But i've seen many serials just some parts
Friends, Gray's anatomy, and many others

what's going on here...no topic and no discussion....what the flower
(hell)are we doing here:46:

Topics: serials, pets :31:

nafare_aval
31-05-2010, 23:16
Yeah Its cool! she is cleaning herself all the time!!! And she sleeps 18 hours a day!! Ofcourse if she wasn't kitten, she would sleep 16 hours a day!
:40:I LOVE HER :40:
[/LEFT]

!I finished Heroes (season 1 & 2 & 3 (all parts)for the 4th time!!! I love this serial!
But i've seen many serials just some parts
Friends, Gray's anatomy, and many others

Topics: serials, pets :31: [/LEFT]

ooooh....you made a good point...but i meant a perfect topic that can be remained at least for 5 pages

for example:why dont girl and women say their real age???:27:

frnsh
31-05-2010, 23:55
for example:why dont girl and women say their real age???[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ](33).gif

I say!

but really! That's a good topic! I don't know why exactly!!!
some of them don't say this at all! maybe they think that if say so, other one think that they're too young or too old!
and some of them say, but lie! maybe they wanna show sth, maybe they're too young or too old!
ha? any other ideas?,

John Haughm
01-06-2010, 08:33
I think it's an inborn quality of human...to live forever, And that's why we believe in god (I do) and another world that we will live happily ever after.(Yeah, just like how our mom and dads stories with happy endings!) And women want their beauty and youth last forever (Although they know it won't) and when you ask about their age (I prefer not to!) even if she is 20 years old she says 18 and in her mind she thinks "I'm really 2 years younger! Hurray!" And this makes them calm and happy. If you watch "The Countess" you will agree with me. However today men are the same. Men with make up on their faces...you know what I mean

Smartie7
01-06-2010, 12:34
I think it's an inborn quality of human...to live forever, And that's why we believe in god (I do) and another world that we will live happily ever after.(Yeah, just like how our mom and dads stories with happy endings!) And women want their beauty and youth last forever (Although they know it won't) and when you ask about their age (I prefer not to!) even if she is 20 years old she says 18 and in her mind she thinks "I'm really 2 years younger! Hurray!" And this makes them calm and happy. If you watch "The Countess" you will agree with me. However today men are the same. Men with make up on their faces...you know what I mean

I agree with you ... I know a 26-year old girl who would say "I'm 14" whenever asked about her age!:31:

I hate men wearing make-up ... They think they look beautiful, ugh , that's so not manly. :2:

Correction:

just like how our mom and dads' stories end happily!
or
just like how our mom and dads' stories have happy endings!
or
just like how our mom and dads' stories end with "They all lived happily ever after.

frnsh
02-06-2010, 02:35
I agree!
First of all, I hate men wearing make up! they are like women most of the time! and i think they seem weak! i think they don't have anything to prove themselves, so they wear make up! (you know women are diffrent)
And women want to be younger! i told u, i tell the truth (untill now!) but sometimes, it makes me be regretful about it, cause sometimes another one tells a lie and she seems better than me! and it hurts! but i don't know why, i can't change my rule! I hate to lie! , i believe if someone told a lie, she/he is weak! cause can't change hersef/himself, wants to change the situation!

Mr Andersson
02-06-2010, 02:48
Dorord;

Men with make up on their face

many years ago, men had long hair and women cut their heir. but today we have diffrent world and it's just somthing we called: COMMON TRADITION .
change your way to look

footnote:
:13:I don't like it for myself

John Haughm
02-06-2010, 06:27
But I do agree with telling a white lie. It's not accepted in our religion but while you can make people feel better about themselves or change somebody's mind so that he can do much better why don't you just lie to him?! I wish I could
And about men wearing make up I agree with Mr Anderson. Everything has it's age...I have no idea what make things common at once, but I hate these common things

Smartie7
02-06-2010, 07:21
Guys please give me some advice , I've been offered a full time job... If I accept it then I won't have enough time for studying ... it's a good job and a good chance to gain some experiences , but what about the university and language classes and many other stuff that I want to do? ... please someone guide me

John Haughm
02-06-2010, 09:02
Guys please give me some advice , I've been offered a full time job... If I accept it then I won't have enough time for studying ... it's a good job and a good chance to gain some experiences , but what about the university and language classes and many other stuff that I want to do? ... please someone guide me

Well I think it depends on your situation and age, If this job is related to what you are studying now I say accept this. Cuz you know having a job is one of the most hard things in our society specially for people at your age. And about language classes I again think taking a job is much more important, these classes are not taking your whole time, so I say accept this job and appreciate this great situation and don't miss it
This is just my opinion
Good Luck

Zende
02-06-2010, 10:42
hi

Mobin i told u dont bring everybody:D

Smartie7
02-06-2010, 10:54
Well I think it depends on your situation and age, If this job is related to what you are studying now I say accept this. Cuz you know having a job is one of the most hard things in our society specially for people at your age. And about language classes I again think taking a job is much more important, these classes are not taking your whole time, so I say accept this job and appreciate this great situation and don't miss it

This is just my opinion
Good Luck

Well, I'm 20 and the job is not related to my major but it's something that i always wanted to experience. About the language classes , I've always wanted to learn more languages. I guess I should postpone it again :41:
Thanks John, I think I'll accept it.

John Haughm
02-06-2010, 12:56
Well, I'm 20 and the job is not related to my major but it's something that i always wanted to experience. About the language classes , I've always wanted to learn more languages. I guess I should postpone it again :41:
Thanks John, I think I'll accept it.

Since you're young you'll have enough time to go to any language classes, But will you be able to go with this job whenever you want?...If it is a no do not regret it. This a great chance
!

Smartie7
03-06-2010, 10:23
Since you're young you'll have enough time to go to any language classes, But will you be able to go with this job whenever you want?...If it is a no do not regret it. This a great chance
!

I thought twice and consulted with my family about that ... since I wanna continue my studies and this is a full time job , I can't afford it and I have to refuse the job besides the salary is not satisfying enough. you know they want a graphicist. I showed them my works and they loved it. I really wanted to experience working in such place, but ...
Still I can teach in computer and language institutions.
I don't know what to do :41:

John Haughm
03-06-2010, 12:28
I thought twice and consulted with my family about that ... since I wanna continue my studies and this is a full time job , I can't afford it and I have to refuse the job besides the salary is not satisfying enough. you know they want a graphicist. I showed them my works and they loved it. I really wanted to experience working in such place, but ...
Still I can teach in computer and language institutions.
I don't know what to do :41:

Hope you'll do the best you can
!

Smartie7
03-06-2010, 12:33
May I ask what is your major?

siyanor
03-06-2010, 13:47
hi everybody
well , at first i thought its a link that shows some chat rooms(like yahoo)where u can chat and type in english.its a great idea to have such a place where u can share whatever u want (im not sure about the last part)
so may i join u guys?,,,;p:10:

John Haughm
03-06-2010, 14:54
May I ask what is your major?

Sure, I study Law

Our pleasure Mr. Sianor. (Although I'm new here:31:)
I think you can talk about whatever you like

frnsh
03-06-2010, 16:59
Dorord;

many years ago, men had long hair and women cut their heir. but today we have diffrent world and it's just somthing we called: COMMON TRADITION .
change your way to look

footnote:
:13:I don't like it for myself

I agree with u, it this idea that every body has his own right to choose a way of clothing or sth,
But You know, in foregn countries, in their movies or sth, i saw men who make up, but still it is not common there!
I think if some day it will be common, i won't like it!

But I do agree with telling a white lie. It's not accepted in our religion but while you can make people feel better about themselves or change somebody's mind so that he can do much better why don't you just lie to him?! I wish I could

And about men wearing make up I agree with Mr Anderson. Everything has it's age...I have no idea what make things common at once, but I hate these common things

I agree, white lie is OK just if it makes sth or sb better!

Tak Navaz
03-06-2010, 21:55
hey guys....

what shall we do on this topic?!
jist talking?!

Smartie7
03-06-2010, 21:59
I'm so angry I wanna crash the PC:grrr: !!!

Zende
03-06-2010, 23:02
I'm so angry I wanna crash the PCim agree with you
but i wanna crash my modem:d

hey guys....

what shall we do on this topic?!
jist talking?!

ye we JIST talk:D

John Haughm
04-06-2010, 06:08
im agree with you
but i wanna crash my modem:d

I'm so angry I wanna crash the PC:grrr: !!!

What's going on
?!?

Smartie7
04-06-2010, 07:23
What's going on
?!?

I made a website on my PC, It took me one day to complete and then I don't know what happened it just didn't turn out right and I had to delete it all. I started to make another one but the stupid program keeps showing me the deleted files ... I'm going insane ... I stayed up late last night to fix it but It's still torturing me ... :19:

Zende
04-06-2010, 08:47
What's going on
?!?my modem will crash every 5 minute or less......[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

John Haughm
04-06-2010, 09:02
I made a website on my PC, It took me one day to complete and then I don't know what happened it just didn't turn out right and I had to delete it all. I started to make another one but the stupid program keeps showing me the deleted files ... I'm going insane ... I stayed up late last night to fix it but It's still torturing me ... :19:

Oh, But don't crash anything I did this mistake once and I do regret every time I remember.:41:
Just keep making that thing and when it's ready tell us the address to visit it

my modem will crash every 5 minute or less......[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

I had the same problem with LAN and I recognized what was wrong. I had to turn it off for like 10 mins a day to rest or something and then turn it on again

Zende
04-06-2010, 10:00
so you say i turn it off every day for 10 min?

Smartie7
04-06-2010, 11:38
Oh, But don't crash anything I did this mistake once and I do regret every time I remember.:41:
Just keep making that thing and when it's ready tell us the address to visit it

hurray!!!!! I fixed it ... I made it ...:26:
I'm not gonna upload it, it's just a college thing :31:
But if you want to see it, I can upload an image of that when it is completed.

But don't crash anything I did this mistake once .

I've been so stressed out lately . I've broken 3 glasses so far. :31: But I didn't do that on purpose it was just an accident :31:

John Haughm
04-06-2010, 12:42
so you say i turn it off every day for 10 min?

Yeah, do it whenever you don't want to use your PC an then plug it in again. If it doesn't work I don't think anything bad would happen
You know if you are not connected to the internet 24 hours a day I don't think this will help you

hurray!!!!! I fixed it ... I made it ...:26:
I'm not gonna upload it, it's just a college thing :31:
But if you want to see it, I can upload an image of that when it is completed.

I've been so stressed out lately . I've broken 3 glasses so far. :31: But I didn't do that on purpose it was just an accident :31:

Congrats!
How interesting your college things (:31:) are! Good for you,
I'd be glad to
!

Zende
04-06-2010, 14:37
Yeah, do it whenever you don't want to use your PC an then plug it in again. If it doesn't work I don't think anything bad would happen
You know if you are not connected to the internet 24 hours a day I don't think this will help you
but this would not help
because i forget it:D
and i think it doesnt work
and it will be worse

Smartie7
04-06-2010, 15:04
New topic:
What did you buy your mom on mother's day?

frnsh
04-06-2010, 18:24

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] scarf

rosenegarin13
04-06-2010, 18:36
New topic:

I bought her a bunch of flowers:40: n I also gave her a sum of money to spend it as she would like to:40:L

Zende
05-06-2010, 10:53
three simple words:D
its none of your business
:دی

Smartie7
05-06-2010, 11:22
You know, knock on wood, you're so polite :31:
I take that as "I didn't buy anything." :31:

John Haughm
05-06-2010, 11:45

Three words?:23: I don't think so...On the other hand you live at "None of your business" land that's obvious it would be your answer
!

M O B I N
05-06-2010, 13:06
i have a good news for u ! i convinced my friend C.breezy one of the oldest person here in this place to come back here i hope we will gather together :31:

Smartie7
05-06-2010, 13:43
Three words?:23: I don't think so...On the other hand you live at "None of your business" land that's obvious it would be your answer
!

That was a good one. :27:

i have a good news for u ! i convinced my friend C.breezy one of the oldest person here in this place to come back here i hope we will gather together [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Hey you. When will you come back? :31:

rosenegarin13
05-06-2010, 13:55
i have a good news for u ! i convinced my friend C.breezy one of the oldest person here in this place to come back here i hope we will gather together :31:

Wow, I'm just looking forward to see him around impatiently, The last time I had a conversation with him was about a year ago, long time...no see. I even don't remember his real name :31:L

Thanks Mobin, hope too :46:L

Tak Navaz
05-06-2010, 14:51
!!!!Im tired of the limitation: 10 post
:11:i wish i can leave some messages in ur profiles soon

Zende
05-06-2010, 16:06
i have a good news for u ! i convinced my friend C.breezy one of the oldest person here in this place to come back here i hope we will gather together
where is that goa.. Mobin tell me huh:D

Three words?[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] I don't think so...On the other hand you live at "None of your business" land that's obvious it would be your answer
!

ok ur right
its two words:D

John Haughm
05-06-2010, 16:42
ok ur right
its two words:D

Glad you didn't take it personally
!

Zende
05-06-2010, 17:16
oh comeon
its 1 word:D

Smartie7
05-06-2010, 17:53
New topic :31:
I just got this question on my mind ; can anyone tell me how do you know that you've done your best?

Zende
05-06-2010, 20:00
why this guy ask much like this?:D

John Haughm
05-06-2010, 20:14
I just got this question on my mind ; can anyone tell me how do you know that you've done your best?

I think it depends. If I am about to start doing something I compare myself with persons who have better situations, or equipments maybe, than me so I try harder to reach the goal. If I've done something and not sure about how I went, I compare myself with persons who are at the same situation as me, So I would feel OK about myself

I have the same question from you man
!!!
Just kidding

frnsh
05-06-2010, 23:19

at first, i talk to some one about it and get imformation, and when i hat many imformation, i can get in!
when i got in, i compare my work with someones who r better than me, not just the best one. all of them.
then, i can see that the number of the ppl who r better than me, becomes less and less!

but in some works, i compare with myself! every time, i get better cuz i don't want to do like my last work! so i can see my improvements!

M O B I N
06-06-2010, 10:30
To all of u:
i will come back here soon with friends :31:
after Khordad exams 22nd

siyanor
06-06-2010, 10:40
[
[/COLOR]

New topic:

well, unfortunatly i couldnt buy anything for my mom,,, but i have sent her a warm greatful message:11:,,,

to me doing the best to me is when i feel satisfied about what i have done ,,,

Smartie7
06-06-2010, 10:54

'cuz you don't say anything ... here is a chat room you are supposed to chat right?

Anyway, I'm not coming around anymore ... Have fun!

John Haughm
06-06-2010, 11:23
To all of u:
i will come back here soon with friends :31:
after Khordad exams 22nd

Huh, This is exactly when my exams start
!

Zende
06-06-2010, 13:01
cuz you don't say anything ... here is a chat room you are supposed to chat right?

Anyway, I'm not coming around anymore ... Have fun
dont worry
come come i was kidding:D

John Haughm
06-06-2010, 14:54
Anyway, I'm not coming around anymore ... Have fun

What's going on man
?!?

siyanor
06-06-2010, 16:19
What's going on man
?!?

I think my enterence brought bad luck to this place:41:

siyanor
06-06-2010, 16:36
به نظر من که خودم نیز حدود 12 ساله دارم زبان به صورت self study می خونم و در تکمیل جواب و نظرات دیگر دوستان باید بگم که اگر شما به یه چیزی علاقه داشته باشید روش و راهش رو هم پیدا خواهی کرد و یاد گیری زبان نیز خیلی به وسایل و امکانات خاصی ربط نارد و اینکه 100 حلقه سی دی اموزش داشته باشیم و کسی یه دو نه سی دی هم نداشته باشه ما خیلی خوب یاد خواهیم گرفت اینجور نیست .پس: علاقه...پشتکار..تمرین...تجربه دیگران...و استمرار در یادگیری مفید خواهد بود.دوستان در صرت تمایل می وانند با ای دی al_good2002 چهت ارتباط و تبادل اطلاعات در مورد زبان با من ارتباط داشته باشند و خوشحال خواهم شد.یه چیز دیگر م بگویم..هیچ گاه نگوید من زبان فول هستم یا .....تا آخر عمر ما نیاز به improment داریم.یا حق

hello,whats up?
thats great my friend, but why did you write in farsi (i dont know if its allowed or not)
i think as you wrote you wont have any problem to write in egnlish,,,and yea i agree with you i wont never say im fool (thats what must of people accent says)in english,and yes we've got to improve our skills and knowledge ,,,, as they say knowlege is power , my friend:10:

John Haughm
06-06-2010, 19:01

Come on, Don't say that
Something must have happened
:17:

Smartie7
06-06-2010, 19:01
What's going on man
?!?

I'm so busy with college projects and stuff ... I have to hand in 2 of them till Khordad 26.
And my exams will start on Khordad 22+5.

No, not at all, you are more than welcome.

به نظر من که خودم نیز حدود 12 ساله دارم زبان به صورت self study می خونم و در تکمیل جواب و نظرات دیگر دوستان باید بگم که اگر شما به یه چیزی علاقه داشته باشید روش و راهش رو هم پیدا خواهی کرد و یاد گیری زبان نیز خیلی به وسایل و امکانات خاصی ربط نارد و اینکه 100 حلقه سی دی اموزش داشته باشیم و کسی یه دو نه سی دی هم نداشته باشه ما خیلی خوب یاد خواهیم گرفت اینجور نیست .پس: علاقه...پشتکار..تمرین...تجربه دیگران...و استمرار در یادگیری مفید خواهد بود.دوستان در صرت تمایل می وانند با ای دی al_good2002 چهت ارتباط و تبادل اطلاعات در مورد زبان با من ارتباط داشته باشند و خوشحال خواهم شد.یه چیز دیگر م بگویم..هیچ گاه نگوید من زبان فول هستم یا .....تا آخر عمر ما نیاز به improment داریم.یا حق
I think you meant "Improvement", It must be a simple typo.

Tak Navaz
06-06-2010, 20:29
oh god
:41:i wanna brake the limitation
the 10 post rule is the worst theng i've ever seen

John Haughm
06-06-2010, 21:23
oh god
:41:i wanna brake the limitation
the 10 post rule is the worst theng i've ever seen

And I think you just did it

Zende
06-06-2010, 22:34
yes right u got 11 posts now

Tak Navaz
07-06-2010, 13:38
but actualy i can't leave any message without permission
and i'm not able to ndet mails in profiles, as well

Zende
07-06-2010, 17:47
dont worry
and that all u need
is waiting
just wait
thats all
spam here it will okay:D

John Haughm
07-06-2010, 19:30
but actualy i can't leave any message without permission
and i'm not able to ndet mails in profiles, as well

So...here is a place to leave spams...huh?! OK,
MR. Solo Player just keep texting and you'll reach there. A little patience is required
!!

Tak Navaz
07-06-2010, 20:11
So...here is a place to leave spams...huh?! OK,
MR. Solo Player just keep texting and you'll reach there. A little patience is required
!!

!!!!!!com on
:13:who said i'm MR???
im a gir!l

frnsh
08-06-2010, 03:10
Hey! I just wasn't here for one day! and wow!
Now i don't know what's the topic???

John Haughm
08-06-2010, 06:09
!!!!!!com on
:13:who said i'm MR???
im a gir!l

OK! I'm sorry! Don't give that look
...!
I think you got rid of that thing cuz you answered sooner
?

Hey! I just wasn't here for one day! and wow!
Now i don't know what's the topic???

Nothing is up...everyone's sleeping
!!
:19:

siyanor
08-06-2010, 08:57
Hello there,
yesterday i've helped my friend to make his decision about continuing his study, he was about to go out for oversea study(malaysia) and its been a long time that he is struggling with it,it would cost him around 40 million toman for 4 years study (B.S Engineering of telecom)so what i told him was to stay over here and get a bachelor in Computer Science (his field) and he would get four years experience plus saving a tone of money (the degree wont be at engineering level), now what do you think about my suggestion ?

John Haughm
08-06-2010, 12:40
Hello there,

yesterday i've helped my friend to make his decision about continuing his study, he was about to go out for oversea study(malaysia) and its been a long time that he is struggling with it,it would cost him around 40 million toman for 4 years study (B.S Engineering of telecom)so what i told him was to stay over here and get a bachelor in Computer Science (his field) and he would get four years experience plus saving a tone of money (the degree wont be at engineering level), now what do you think about my suggestion ?

Hi, Well first of all that is a pretty tough situation!! It costs too much (although it depends on your friend) but he'll be an engineer and if he stays here he won't but he can save the money,the question is what for?? Is it guranteed when he'll come back (if he wants) he will get a nice job that deserves this much money?! If there is, Then he is missing a great chance but I don't think...So I say he is choosing the better idea

siyanor
08-06-2010, 17:49
Hi, Well first of all that is a pretty tough situation!! It costs too much (although it depends on your friend) but he'll be an engineer and if he stays here he won't but he can save the money,the question is what for?? Is it guranteed when he'll come back (if he wants) he will get a nice job that deserves this much money?! If there is, Then he is missing a great chance but I don't think...So I say he is choosing the better idea

well , as you said there is nothing guranteed and he is taking loan from his brother for his study,,,, what about iran do you think there is chance he get a job in iran? ( he has no link in iran )anyway thanks for your comment:10:

John Haughm
08-06-2010, 19:22
well , as you said there is nothing guranteed and he is taking loan from his brother for his study,,,, what about iran do you think there is chance he get a job in iran? ( he has no link in iran )anyway thanks for your comment:10:

You didn't mention the loan...Personally I hate loan and loaning even from a brother! I don't have any idea but let's wish him luck!:20:
Come on, we (I don't see anybody else though:31:) are here for talking
!

Tak Navaz
08-06-2010, 21:40
heeeeyyy!!!
i'm free since now guys:18:
MR "JOHN HAUGHM" & MR "ZENDE
:42::42:thanks for your help

John Haughm
09-06-2010, 08:00
heeeeyyy!!!
i'm free since now guys:18:
:42::42:thanks for your help

Congrats! I'm not going to be free in next 8 months
!!
:41:

Zende
09-06-2010, 09:27
heeeeyyy!!!
i'm free since now guys[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] for your help
lol
welldone my friend

Congrats! I'm not going to be free in next 8 months
!!

why?

John Haughm
09-06-2010, 10:09
why?

I told you...I have Uni entrance exam on Bahman
Thinking about this drives me crazy
!
:34:

Zende
09-06-2010, 10:42
I told you...I have Uni entrance exam on Bahman
Thinking about this drives me crazy
!

i had too but u know they are low:D
but anyway
THAT GEOGRAPHY MADE ME CRAZY TODAY!!!
yohoooo!!!
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

John Haughm
09-06-2010, 11:22
i had too but u know they are low:D
but anyway
THAT GEOGRAPHY MADE ME CRAZY TODAY!!!
yohoooo!!!

Geography?! I'm talking about arshad's entrance exam man!!
But I miss those days when I had Konkoor...How fast they passed...How weird they were...but these days don't seem to be the same

Smartie7
09-06-2010, 14:07

But I miss those days when I had Konkoor...How fast they passed...How weird they were...but these days don't seem to be the same

Are you kidding me???? :18:
I would never ever wanted to go through that again ... I was about to go crazy ... every day was like a year to me ... this Konkour thing is really harmful ... It eats your soul ... Unfortunately I have to go through that soul - eater again :41:
I feel like I've wasted my life in this college they don't teach us anything worthy ... I have to read billions of books to do my projects .... so far life stinks ...:13:

John Haughm
09-06-2010, 14:57
I would never ever wanted to go through that again ... I was about to go crazy ... every day was like a year to me ... this Konkour thing is really harmful ... It eats your soul ... Unfortunately I have to go through that soul - eater again :41:
I feel like I've wasted my life in this college they don't teach us anything worthy ... I have to read billions of books to do my projects .... so far life stinks ...:13:

You're back!
Nice!
Well it was hard but I'm working on myself not to get bored this time on this konkoor and do it better than the first one...cuz at the first one I just studied for two months and I totally regret...:13: That's why I try to be satisfied of what I've done so that maybe I do better this time
!
Yeah, Books are getting bigger and thicker and...when I think about what the refrences of the konkoor were I become surprised why I didn't study those better than that
!

Smartie7
09-06-2010, 15:03
I'm so tired I just want to forget the world outside .... but every time I close my eyes those (beep) projects distort my sweet dream

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

You have no idea where I am now!!!

ranjbar2009
09-06-2010, 15:03
Hi buddies, what is going on here today

ranjbar2009
09-06-2010, 15:09
Who knows the courses needed for MA (English Translation

John Haughm
09-06-2010, 16:03
Hi buddies, what is going on here today

Nothing special
!!

Give a clue
??

Smartie7
09-06-2010, 16:15
Some where that all students run away from :31:

siyanor
09-06-2010, 16:23
You're back!
Nice!
Well it was hard but I'm working on myself not to get bored this time on this konkoor and do it better than the first one...cuz at the first one I just studied for two months and I totally regret...:13: That's why I try to be satisfied of what I've done so that maybe I do better this time
!
Yeah, Books are getting bigger and thicker and...when I think about what the refrences of the konkoor were I become surprised why I didn't study those better than that
!

i wish you best of luck,,:10:

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

I'm so tired I just want to forget the world outside .... but every time I close my eyes those (beep) projects distort my sweet dream

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

hum,,,, i think you've got to put something in your ears:31:

and about where r you know ,,, i think i have a clue,,,, somewhere under the blue sky,right?:20:

Smartie7
09-06-2010, 16:30

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

hum,,,, i think you've got to put something in your ears:31:

and about where r you know ,,, i think i have a clue,,,, somewhere under the blue sky,right?:20:

No, some where under the dark shadows of projects :31:

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Actually , I came to college to use the Internet but the site supervisor wanted to live so I asked her to stay instead of her so that I can use the Net:31:.
Now I'm stuck here

siyanor
09-06-2010, 16:43
No, some where under the dark shadows of projects :31:

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Actually , I came to college to use the Internet but the site supervisor wanted to live so I asked her to stay instead of her so that I can use the Net:31:.
Now I'm stuck here

lol,,,,,haha,,, so you are stuck there,, nice,,, thats an advanture,, try to make a hole or break a window,,, i mean c'mone you r a smarti one ,,,,just :27:

Smartie7
09-06-2010, 16:47
lol,,,,,haha,,, so you are stuck there,, nice,,, thats an advanture,, try to make a hole or break a window,,, i mean c'mone you r a smarti one ,,,,just :27:

Of course I am :31:
As long as I can use the Net , I'm fine :31: ...The supervisor will come back at 6
Besides, my friend called and I told her to come over here, so I'm not alone

John Haughm
09-06-2010, 16:47
[

Thanks a lot
:10:

Now I'm stuck here

Ha!
Enjoy!
My uni's site is always crowded and I hate going there

Has anyone heard the song of FIFA World Cup 2010 ??
It's AWESOME
It gives the sense of living, Or something like that

Smartie7
09-06-2010, 16:55
[

Thanks a lot
:10:

Ha!
Enjoy!
My uni's site is always crowded and I hate going there

Has anyone heard the song of FIFA World Cup 2010 ??
It's AWESOME
It gives the sense of living, Or something like that

Right now the site is like a graveyard ... no living creature is around (except me and my friend) :31:
I want that song ... would you share the link please?

siyanor
09-06-2010, 16:59
fifa song,,, there is a song?,,, humm, let me watch it on you tube,,, :8:

Smartie7
09-06-2010, 17:05

I didn't mean that supervisor locked the door on me .... no ..no .. I'm in charge as a trainee ... I'm in charge till she comes back

John Haughm
09-06-2010, 17:05
Right now the site is like a graveyard ... no living creature is around (except me and my friend) :31:
I want that song ... would you share the link please?

Sure, Here you are

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید
You can both listen to it or download it after writing the letters in that box

fifa song,,, there is a song?,,, humm, let me watch it on you tube,,, :8:

If you couldn't find add "South Africa Theme" to it and then search again

siyanor
09-06-2010, 17:09
I didn't mean that supervisor locked the door on me .... no ..no .. I'm in charge as a trainee ... I'm in charge till she comes back

humm ,, ok, well i must say that you are doing a great job as a trainee,, just keep up the good work and keep posting in the forum:21:

Smartie7
09-06-2010, 17:20
I downloaded it ... nice ... :8:

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

humm ,, ok, well i must say that you are doing a great job as a trainee,, just keep up the good work and keep posting in the forum:21:

It's completely legal :31: ... what's wrong with exchanging knowledge?

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

The supervisor hasn't come yet my friend left me and the projects are waving to me saying "Hello, come, come, complete us ... :31:"

John Haughm
09-06-2010, 17:25
It's completely legal :31: ... what's wrong with exchanging knowledge?

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

The supervisor hasn't come yet my friend left me and the projects are waving to me saying "Hello, come, come, complete us ... :31:"

Exchanging knowledge?! Come on!!:31: So why don't you answer to your lovely projects
??

Smartie7
09-06-2010, 17:29
Exchanging knowledge?! Come on!!:31: So why don't you answer to your lovely projects
??

The supervisor just called and told me she's not coming I should lock the doors , turn off lights, ACs, video projectors and etc, ... :31:
I will take care of my lovely projects tonight

John Haughm
09-06-2010, 19:28
The supervisor just called and told me she's not coming I should lock the doors , turn off lights, ACs, video projectors and etc, ... :31:
I will take care of my lovely projects tonight

Well done!
Yeah, That is the decision!
Imagine all you had to do was just reading ... thick books with nothing exciting in it and with all the Arabic words...this is boring, not doing projects!
Good Luck
!

frnsh
10-06-2010, 02:19
OK! I'm sorry! Don't give that look
Nothing is up...everyone's sleeping
!!

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ](11).gif Great! I love sleeping!

Oh! Really? you miss that awful days!?
i have konkur in one month and i won't miss these days! never!
and by the way, when i ask anyone how was these days, all of them tell me that they hated them!
It was so wierd for me to hear this from someone!

yeah! I agree! it eats soul!
I hate it! many ppl i know, wanted to do many things in their life, like sports or sth like that, but because of konkur, they had to stop this and then, after konkur, they didn't continue!
me included! but i really wanna continue! i promissed myself!

John Haughm
10-06-2010, 06:31
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] Great! I love sleeping!
[/LEFT]

Oh! Really? you miss that awful days!?
i have konkur in one month and i won't miss these days! never!
and by the way, when i ask anyone how was these days, all of them tell me that they hated them!
It was so wierd for me to hear this from someone!

[/LEFT]

Me too, But I can't .:13: Well everyone has it's memories...But I don't miss the books and stuff...I miss my friends...things I used to do at school...rubbishes our teachers told us about konkoor...all the Sanjesh and waking up early at friday
In fact I miss the world I had then, So much

Smartie7
10-06-2010, 10:53
Well done!

Yeah, That is the decision!
Imagine all you had to do was just reading ... thick books with nothing exciting in it and with all the Arabic words...this is boring, not doing projects!
Good Luck
!

Thanks
Yeah, doing project is better than reading boring books, but the point is that our masters do not teach us what is necessary and then I have to do everything on my own ...

John Haughm
10-06-2010, 11:39
Thanks
Yeah, doing project is better than reading boring books, but the point is that our masters do not teach us what is necessary and then I have to do everything on my own ...

My uni's professors are better that that but we are all expected to look for the science by ourselves. (kidding:31:) So now you see this you will study harder to go to a better uni won't you
?!

Zende
10-06-2010, 11:51
Hello people!
thats all whats your problem huh thats all:D

Tak Navaz
10-06-2010, 11:52
good for u...
talking about universities, majors or projects seem interesting:20:
:blink:in fact, i even don't know which major i should choose yet
every one tell me some advices like : choose that one u want
but actually i can't
it's so hard to convince the family:13:

John Haughm
10-06-2010, 12:07
Hello people!
thats all whats your problem huh thats all:D

Hi alive! What are you talking about?! If you where in our shoes you would understand us
!!

good for u...
talking about universities, majors or projects seem interesting:20:
:blink:in fact, i even don't know which major i should choose yet
every one tell me some advices like : choose that one u want
but actually i can't
it's so hard to convince the family:13:

Basically I'm not interested in any major and I choosed the one that I had to and I'm sure that I'm not going to be satisfied of what I'm going to do in the rest of my life, You know I mean for living:41:...so I think this is the most important thing...choose the one that makes you happy
!!

Zende
10-06-2010, 12:14
take physics!":D

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Hi alive! What are you talking about?! If you where in our shoes you would understand us
!!
Dont disturb me!
im spamming:D

Tak Navaz
10-06-2010, 12:20
take physics!":D

im spamming:D

yeah i like physics
but i enjoy art more
:37:how ever, my family tell me trade schools can't make your brain improve!
(جمله بنديوو!)

Diego
10-06-2010, 20:23
hey guys....i got a major problem. here is the story:
few years ago i fell in love with someone.we've been together for 2 years.things go well til one day everything fell apart.her family informed about us and we had to leave each other.
we lost each other telephone number and she moved on to another town and we never met again.i had quit bad days,you know....
til i met another girl and we become friends.but....few days ago she accidentally found my number and called me and said she want to be my love like old days.and God! i love her.i want her back...but i don't wanna break my second friend's heart....
plz give an advice...i really messed up...idon't know what to do...

siyanor
10-06-2010, 21:34
hey guys....i got a major problem. here is the story:
few years ago i fell in love with someone.we've been together for 2 years.things go well til one day everything fell apart.her family informed about us and we had to leave each other.
we lost each other telephone number and she moved on to another town and we never met again.i had quit bad days,you know....
til i met another girl and we become friends.but....few days ago she accidentally found my number and called me and said she want to be my love like old days.and God! i love her.i want her back...but i don't wanna break my second friend's heart....
plz give an advice...i really messed up...idon't know what to do...

Hi there,,,,
well i think you should choose MBA,,,lol,,,,well i think if you really love her and(this is the most important part)she loves you back as she used to ,,,,i think you should go back to your first love, i think if you explain for the second girl,it will be hard for her but she will understand it ,,,,, but after all you have to make the decision,,,:10:

siyanor
10-06-2010, 21:42
yeah i like physics
but i enjoy art more
:37:how ever, my family tell me trade schools can't make your brain improve!
(جمله بنديوو!)

wow,,,thats some cool s*#t,,,,

I think you can make a tone of money even without a university degree,,,but i think you should do somthing that you feel happy when you are doing it(my opinion),,,that makes you successful , rich and happy:10:

Smartie7
10-06-2010, 22:17
My uni's professors are better that that but we are all expected to look for the science by ourselves. (kidding:31:) So now you see this you will study harder to go to a better uni won't you
?!

Yeah, that's right. We should look for the science by ourselves but not this way. You know we are like self - instructors ... some professors just tell us the name of the lessons(!!!!) then we look for the books and references and study for projects and exams ... Today I had to print out 88 pages of an e-book (which was 951 pages) and then I read over 30 pages in an hour just to learn some stuff to do my project ... why? ... because the considered professor not only didn't teach us anything worthy but also didn't give us any reference book ... but fortunately there is only one professor like that in our college! and we had two classes with him during our studies in that college...

And about the better university : there isn't a better university for us!!! you know why ... cuz I entered a vocational college and when I took Konkour I took the first place in my province ,but my first preference city was my hometown, so I got accepted. And for my next Konkour: Just ask about the current state of acceptance in "Kardani be Karshenasi" universities you'll see that we have to choose to go to nonprofit university which is not that good .... I have made a mistake I have to pay the price.

Zende
10-06-2010, 22:26
aha
why you post looooooong like this?:D
who can read?
it take 100 year:D

Smartie7
10-06-2010, 22:31
!!

Basically I'm not interested in any major and I choosed the one that I had to and I'm sure that I'm not going to be satisfied of what I'm going to do in the rest of my life, You know I mean for living:41:...so I think this is the most important thing...choose the one that makes you happy
!!

I love my major, but I'm not satisfied with its status in my city .. you know , my city is kinda deprived , but I always thank God for that!!
cuz It kinda helps me to be more independent and always want to learn and improve
... I like your major why don't you like it? ... what would you like to study instead? come on there are many major , you must be interested in something

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

aha
why you post looooooong like this?:D
who can read?
it take 100 year:D

You don't have to read it .. I didn't write it for you ... you just keep posting spams:31:

siyanor
10-06-2010, 22:57
Yeah, that's right. We should look for the science by ourselves but not this way. You know we are like self - instructors ... some professors just tell us the name of the lessons(!!!!) then we look for the books and references and study for projects and exams ... Today I had to print out 88 pages of an e-book (which was 951 pages) and then I read over 30 pages in an hour just to learn some stuff to do my project ... why? ... because the considered professor not only didn't teach us anything worthy but also didn't give us any reference book ... but fortunately there is only one professor like that in our college! and we had two classes with him during our studies in that college...

And about the better university : there isn't a better university for us!!! you know why ... cuz I entered a vocational college and when I took Konkour I took the first place in my province ,but my first preference city was my hometown, so I got accepted. And for my next Konkour: Just ask about the current state of acceptance of Kardani be Karshenasi universities you'll see that we have to choose to go to nonprofit university which are not that good .... I have made a mistake I have to pay the price.

i
think summary of the first paragraph will be this quate that says,,,,i adore a teacher who theaches you how to think,not others thoughts
And for the second one,,, with all respect,,, i think you are wrong,,,,,its all up to the person will and goal,if you go to the best university of the world no one can guarantee you that you will be successful(it does matter a lot for employer and we can not ignore it)

Smartie7
10-06-2010, 23:22
i
think summary of the first paragraph will be this quate that says,,,,i adore a teacher who theaches you how to think,not others thoughts
And for the second one,,, with all respect,,, i think you are wrong,,,,,its all up to the person will and gold,if you go to the best university of the world no one can guarantee you that you will be successful(it matters a lot for employer)

Yeah, I believe that . I personally do not care if I study in a very good university or not... I've learned to do everything on my own.

John Haughm
11-06-2010, 06:46

And about the better university : there isn't a better university for us!!! you know why ... cuz I entered a vocational college and when I took Konkour I took the first place in my province ,but my first preference city was my hometown, so I got accepted. And for my next Konkour: Just ask about the current state of acceptance in "Kardani be Karshenasi" universities you'll see that we have to choose to go to nonprofit university which is not that good .... I have made a mistake I have to pay the price.

Well I'm sorry, that's awful...Which province do you live in
?!

I love my major, but I'm not satisfied with its status in my city .. you know , my city is kinda deprived , but I always thank God for that!!
cuz It kinda helps me to be more independent and always want to learn and improve
... I like your major why don't you like it? ... what would you like to study instead? come on there are many major , you must be interested in something

I'm not interested in any major...but I prefer Philosophy and literature

Yeah, I believe that . I personally do not care if I study in a very good university or not... I've learned to do everything on my own.

But when you pass the "karshenasi" and you're going for the arshad a better uni totally works...cuz at arshad this is all like what you described about your uni...with some differences of course...but I think a better uni is a better chance of meeting better people for the future and the job

Smartie7
11-06-2010, 12:03
Well I'm sorry, that's awful...Which province do you live in
?!

I'm not interested in any major...but I prefer Philosophy and literature

But when you pass the "karshenasi" and you're going for the arshad a better uni totally works...cuz at arshad this is all like what you described about your uni...with some differences of course...but I think a better uni is a better chance of meeting better people for the future and the job

It doesn't matter ... somewhere next to despair ... you have no idea how angry I am right now ... It's beyond words ... I don't know what to do ...

Smartie7
11-06-2010, 18:23
Helllooooo .... anybody there??? ... what a silence! ... I can hear the echo of my footsteps :31:

John Haughm
11-06-2010, 19:01
It doesn't matter ... somewhere next to despair ... you have no idea how angry I am right now ... It's beyond words ... I don't know what to do ...

Woa

Helllooooo .... anybody there??? ... what a silence! ... I can hear the echo of my footsteps :31:

The echo of your footsteps or the echo of your shouts man
?!?!?
Thank god whatever was wrong went right
!
I can't stand the sound of the soccer games while I'm studying...I'll never understand what's interesting in that

Smartie7
11-06-2010, 19:29
The echo of your footsteps or the echo of your shouts man

Both :31:

Thank god whatever was wrong went right

Yeah, It was about my project ... It had 13 errors!!! now it has 2 ... Sounds satisfying . I feel better now

I can't stand the sound of the soccer games while I'm studying...I'll never understand what's interesting in that

You don't like football?? me neither ... it's just a way of wasting time :31:

John Haughm
11-06-2010, 21:09
Both :31:

Yeah, It was about my project ... It had 13 errors!!! now it has 2 ... Sounds satisfying . I feel better now

You don't like football?? me neither ... it's just a way of wasting time :31:

Well, that is a good news...wish you'll get the marks you are looking for! No, It's a wasting time and I'm sure if you say something like this to men they'd get mad
I am only not a football fan, However I do not like watching any kind of sport

I have two exams tomorrow...:9:
Wish me luck

Smartie7
11-06-2010, 21:18
Well, that is a good news...wish you'll get the marks you are looking for! No, It's a wasting time and I'm sure if you say something like this to men they'd get mad

Wish me luck

Thanks
//
But I like all sports other than football ... :31:
I thought boys like football, I think you're an exception!!
//
I wish you the best of luck ... :10:

John Haughm
11-06-2010, 21:40
Thanks
//
But I like all sports other than football ... :31:
I thought boys like football, I think you're an exception!!
//
I wish you the best of luck ... :10:

Thanks a lot!
There's no exception...all of my friends are the same.
I studied really hard...
This is more than 600 pages, mostly crap

siyanor
11-06-2010, 22:03

Wish me luck

HEllo john, my name is siyanor and im wishing you luck , ok:10:

C'mone its world cupppppppppppp,i used to be a dead fan of soccer,,but its been around 6 years that i didnt watch a whole soccer match
i do like other sports as well,,,,swimming, taekwondo ,,,and boxing,

Zende
12-06-2010, 09:56
hello people
wow
just one more test
and im freeeeeee:D

frnsh
13-06-2010, 01:59
really! Lucky u!

About me, just 20 days and i will be free! Oh! Long way

John Haughm
13-06-2010, 08:31
HEllo john, my name is siyanor and im wishing you luck , ok:10:

C'mone its world cupppppppppppp,i used to be a dead fan of soccer,,but its been around 6 years that i didnt watch a whole soccer match
i do like other sports as well,,,,swimming, taekwondo ,,,and boxing,

Well, Thank you man! But I didn't do that good...They were soooo hard that none of us (My friends I mean) did well.:23: Anyway every time I try to watch a soccer game it only takes 5 mins for me to get bored and change the channel...I don't know why
So...Taekwondo and Boxing?!?! Seems that you're a tough guy...huh
?!

siyanor
13-06-2010, 10:02
Well, Thank you man! But I didn't do that good...They were soooo hard that none of us (My friends I mean) did well.:23: Anyway every time I try to watch a soccer game it only takes 5 mins for me to get bored and change the channel...I don't know why
So...Taekwondo and Boxing?!?! Seems that you're a tough guy...huh
?!

i dont get bored of soccer(iran league is an exception)but now in this age i think its a waste of time to watch it

i like taekwondo(martial art in general)beacause of its excitement and the refresh that it does to your mind ,but boxing,i love the violence of it,,,,its about one night and you will get or lose your honor it might seems funny but thats what boxing is about(to me!!!)nassem hamid is a good example,,,
=

Tak Navaz
13-06-2010, 11:25
just one more test!
and then....
goodbye iran!

John Haughm
13-06-2010, 11:39
i dont get bored of soccer(iran league is an exception)but now in this age i think its a waste of time to watch it

i like taekwondo(martial art in general)beacause of its excitement and the refresh that it does to your mind ,but boxing,i love the violence of it,,,,its about one night and you will get or lose your honor it might seems funny but thats what boxing is about(to me!!!)nassem hamid is a good example,,,
=

Woa, Look like an expert! I don't know him
!

just one more test!
and then....
goodbye iran!

Send Post cards
!

siyanor
13-06-2010, 11:44
just one more test!
and then....
goodbye iran!

What type of test is that?,,,and whoes iran, is she your teacher?:31:

Tak Navaz
13-06-2010, 12:01
its computer exam
(about excel)
sure MR.JOHN HAUGHM.... i will send post cards for you:46:

Zende
13-06-2010, 13:41
WOW WOW WOW
FREE
FREE
FREE
IM FREEEEE
:D

Smartie7
13-06-2010, 13:57
Breaking News(:31:) ... I just FINISHED one of my PROJECTS ... :26: ... :happy: ... :thumbsup:

ranjbar2009
13-06-2010, 14:13
hi dear friends

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

where are you going tak navaz?

John Haughm
13-06-2010, 14:47
its computer exam
(about excel)
sure MR.JOHN HAUGHM.... i will send post cards for you:46:

Thanks! By the way where are you heading for
?!

Breaking News(:31:) ... I just FINISHED one of my PROJECTS ... :26: ... :happy: ... :thumbsup:

Then celebrate it buddy!:3: Congratsss
!

Tak Navaz
13-06-2010, 15:01
we r gonna go japan
there's an international congress
my mother has been invited but she decided to bring me with her
actually i enforced
cuz i wanna have some place to talk in english and have new experiences

siyanor
13-06-2010, 17:56
we r gonna go japan
my mother has been invited but she decided to bring me with her
actually i enforced
cuz i wanna have some place to talk in english and have new experiences

nice place,,,i think you should take some pictures of emergency places (restaurant,wc)it might comes handy :27:

Smartie7
13-06-2010, 18:01
we r gonna go to Japan
my mother has been invited but she decided to take me with her
actually i enforced her
cuz i wanna have some place to talk in english and gain new experiences

Sounds interesting ...May I ask what does your mother do?
(BTW, I made some corrections ... hope you don't mind)

Tak Navaz
13-06-2010, 20:45
Sounds interesting ...May I ask what does your mother do?
(BTW, I made some corrections ... hope you don't mind)
she is a stuff of university
:40:u realy helped me...thanks for ur correction

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

nice place,,,i think you should take some pictures of emergency places (restaurant,wc)it might comes handy :27:
nice advice!!!!
=))

Smartie7
13-06-2010, 21:03
she is a stuff of university
:40:u realy helped me...thanks for ur correction[COLOR="Silver"]

=))

It's staff not stuff you should say "she is one of the staffs of a university" (If you want to use the word staff)... you're welcome

frnsh
13-06-2010, 22:12
Hey tak navaz
accept my congrats, i hope u have a great time there, ...
u know, every where is better than here!!! just take this oportunity! and don't forget to send post card :d

Zende
14-06-2010, 07:17
hello people
whats going on?
why you are doing useable posts?:D
why you dont spam?:D

frnsh
15-06-2010, 03:03
So u start to spam!!! :d

arashbi2
15-06-2010, 08:11
hi all
specially zende :D
(this is my first spam in this topic):D

John Haughm
15-06-2010, 20:39
What's up?! Where is everybody
?!

Zende
15-06-2010, 20:50
hi all
specially zende :D
(this is my first spam in this topic):D
hehe
ur my master
hey

Smartie7
15-06-2010, 21:18
What's up?! Where is everybody
?!

Hey, I finished my website project and I'm going to take my first exam on Thursday ... From now on I will be busy cramming for exams :31:

John Haughm
15-06-2010, 21:25
Hey, I finished my website project and I'm going to take my first exam on Thursday ... From now on I will be busy cramming for exams :31:

Hey! Oh, That's good!
So am I...I hate the moment of checking marks...I really hate this, and I did it right now...Thank god the marks are not uploaded

frnsh
15-06-2010, 23:49
Oh Hi! just 20 days and i will be free!!!
Hope not to die after that! I'm really looking forward for that day!

M O B I N
16-06-2010, 10:42
Hello to my all dear friends how are u ?

arashbi2
16-06-2010, 10:44
hehe
ur my master
hey
I know that :5:

Zende
16-06-2010, 11:03
I know that [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]((Qazvin's Feet Stone))
lol

arashbi2
16-06-2010, 11:08
where are u guys??

RaS0oL.M
16-06-2010, 11:25
hi........arash .......hi zende...........hi all.........this place is very gooooood..........I am student..........I havent any speech............so by

John Haughm
16-06-2010, 12:21
Sb give us a topic to talk about...anybody
??

Smartie7
16-06-2010, 12:24
Sb give us a topic to talk about...anybody
??

Don't you have exams? ... go ... go and study for the exams ...:31:

Smartie7
16-06-2010, 12:31
I have an exam tomorrow and I am so relaxed ... this is weird... I smell a rat!! :31:... Maybe the questions are going to be annoying
Oh, God ... my friend just called me she wants me to debug her website ... I'm smartie not debugger :31:
So bye

.:Z7:.
16-06-2010, 12:50
Oh yeah exam ... I havn't any exam ... and I free ... Yes free from exam and teach :31: I got out of school and I was released from whatever lessons and exams is useless...

arashbi2
16-06-2010, 12:52
Oh yeah exam ... I havn't any exam ... and I free ... Yes free from exam and teach I got out of school and I was released from whatever lessons and exams is useless
nice like me im free too
but free for maybe 1week and again class exam and...:41:

Zende
16-06-2010, 13:39
hi........arash .......hi zende...........hi all.........this place is very gooooood..........I am student..........I havent any speech............so by
hehe i like spam hehe:D

im half free
i have class from now to 31 Khordad and 31 i have Good high school test:D

RaS0oL.M
16-06-2010, 13:48
hehe i like spam hehe:D

im half free
i have class from now to 31 Khordad and 31 i have Good high school test:D
hhhhhh........no khordad.....june.................ok???????????and i go to high schooltoo.........

Zende
16-06-2010, 14:58
Turn off!:31:
there is no different

RaS0oL.M
16-06-2010, 15:27
there is no different
me???????????????????:18:

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

there is no different
:kh khkhkhkhkhkhkhkhkh