PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : Chat room

صفحه ها : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

علیرضا
27-12-2009, 23:27
I agree with "NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW SILENT THIS ROOM IS."

But STILL, we need to bring about a good discussion by using our creative minds.

come on guys. ask each other questions to enliven this place

first question:
Have you ever been suicidal or have you ever thought of suicide ?

ALt3rnA
28-12-2009, 01:47
well
i really think about it very much
but im not brave enough ...

nafare_aval
28-12-2009, 11:48
well...i have a lot of problems...but im too thick to kneel against suicide...we can get over the problems one by one and after

a time you seem to have no problem and life becomes sweet

rosenegarin13
28-12-2009, 15:57
a time you seem to have no problem and life becomes sweet

when?
I think we have to get used to our problems
problems n solutions
This is life
IMO, this cycle makes our lives more beautiful

rayhaneh
28-12-2009, 16:14
:11:Hi To All
I think it's my first post in chat room
Anyhow,about the current topic of discusstion i some how do agree with nafare aval
as i also have many problems and sometimes get so much dipressed that such crazy thoughts do come to my mind
but they vanishe as soon as i think about it.i never do suicide cuz i believe there is no use of it
yeah, we will be released but the problem would not be solved by so called bravery act !! actually it's only the act of a coward

by the way,u would find many mistake in my post

nafare_aval
28-12-2009, 16:59
welcome dear rayhaneh...and thanks for agreement

i believe problems are always in our life and because of this the life is amusing and is not boring...but these days seem we have more problems...i mean our generation is really poor...we have to conform ourselves with previous gen and next gen

but overall life will be on your side if you try hard and be wise for your future...its guaranteed in this way...i assure you

negar00
28-12-2009, 18:39
i dont think about it
o have lots of problems and anxiety in my life just like other people but i think we must be strong against them
i belive your thoughts makes your life happy or sad.

thinking about suicide is one of important avidences for depression and u dont have to take it easy

nafare_aval
28-12-2009, 19:01
that's the point...be optimist in this age is alittle hard for everyone...but is feasible....just have a little faith

SCYTHE
28-12-2009, 19:25
first question:

I time to time think about it, my favorite way is to blow my brain out by a shotgun but I always come to this conclusion that living is always better dying! I soon or late will die so I eventually will experience it but what I miss if I commit suicide is my life. On the other hand, to me those who commit suicide are losers and I don't like to be a loser, I like to fight till the last moment

علیرضا
28-12-2009, 20:25
Thanks to all of you who answered my question

I knew some would say : Suicide is not bravery or Be strong! or life has problems . do a little hard and life gets sweet etc.

Yet we have some people often thinking about it
So, Where's the problem ? who's right and who's wrong ? am I an evil person because I think of suicide ?

علیرضا
28-12-2009, 20:35
welcome dear rayhaneh...and thanks for agreement

i believe problems are always in our life and because of this the life is amusing and is not boring...but these days seem we have more problems...i mean our generation is really poor...we have to conform ourselves with previous gen and next gen

but overall life will be on your side if you try hard and be wise for your future...its guaranteed in this way...i assure you

Cheers to you man !
I HATE the previous generation . sometimes I feel feeble against them 'cause they just WON'T CHANGE

I time to time think about it, my favorite way is to blow my brain out by a shotgun but I always come to this conclusion that living is always better dying! I soon or late will die so I eventually will experience it but what I miss if I commit suicide is my life. On the other hand, to me those who commit suicide are losers and I don't like to be a loser, I like to fight till the last moment

I like your statement dude !
But my favorite is to cut my vessel 'cause I want to see myself dying :31: AND I want my head unscathed.

No offense dude :27:

K

negar00
28-12-2009, 21:20
:31:
write a book about suicide and call it different ways for suicide!!!

nafare_aval
28-12-2009, 21:49
write a book about suicide and call it different ways for suicide!!!

llllooolll...hehehe...by the way....who suggested this subject:27:...what a disappointing subject....there are many topics that we can be enlivened by not be dead again in these pathetic days...however...it was good for laughing and hear interesting friend's views

ALt3rnA
28-12-2009, 23:06
hmmm .... i think suicide is a way to fight with God's will ... n i like it that way
i mean hey god you cant do anything you want to me ! i can quite this world anytime I want
by the way i always wanted to die with laughing gas ... you know smiling while dying instead of scaring :20:

by the way....who suggested this subject[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] a disappointing subjectlol thats what im talking about !
:d

علیرضا
28-12-2009, 23:40
what a disappointing subject....there are many topics that we can be enlivened by not be dead again in these pathetic days...however...it was good for laughing and hear interesting friend's views

lol thats what im talking about !
:d

:45::45::45:
It was my topic of discussion
You broke my heart
So I'll go ahead and suicide

kidding dudes
:27:

SCYTHE
29-12-2009, 00:23
I like your statement dude !
But my favorite is to cut my vessel 'cause I want to see myself dying :31: AND I want my head unscathed.

No offense dude :27:

K

I once cut one of my veins deeply (of course not that brutal!) by accident, I didn't try to stop it, left it to bleed you feel pain but lightness in your head as you see the brook of blood, you feel dizzy, just like when you smoke a chain of cigarettes but don't practice it my friend

nafare_aval
29-12-2009, 10:55
It was my topic of discussion
You broke my heart
So I'll go ahead and suicide

kidding dudes

the hell with that...if you wanted instruction we're here just mention...and a hell lot of ways will be come out because of sympathetic friends...no need to be worry

rayhaneh
29-12-2009, 16:08
Yet we have some people often thinking about it
So, Where's the problem ? who's right and who's wrong ?

As one of friends mentioned in last page:it's usually one of symptoms of depression
nd depression for short time is a common thing but if continues then we sould do something to cure it

am I an evil person because I think of suicide
it's ok nd there is no problem with u
my suggestion:change ur company
being with high spirit nd happy friends will help us alot to avoid it

rosenegarin13
29-12-2009, 16:48
Don't think about committing a suicide
The more u think about it
The more you get depressed
I've been thinking about this too much n now I believe that living is better than dying
Change the subject as soon as possible

nafare_aval
29-12-2009, 18:36
ok...we passed of suicide with all its disadvantages and multidisadvantages(there is no advantage)so lets go to next
subject:
why dont boys and girl trust each other in a relation these days???because of pessimism or something else???what is your point of view

rayhaneh
29-12-2009, 18:49
subject:
why dont boys and girl trust each other in a relation these days???because of pessimism or something else???what is your point of view
ok
By relation u exactly mean which type of relation?friendship only or anyother...

abol_fa
29-12-2009, 20:25
subject:
i dunno maybe some bad experiences about their other relationships

nafare_aval
29-12-2009, 20:44
ok
By relation u exactly mean which type of relation?friendship only or anyother...

just in friendship...majority of boys and girl dont trust each other just because...and in my opinion they have to give each other chance to prove the fact that a man can be reliable...not waste the time convicting each other

علیرضا
29-12-2009, 22:33
because of many basic issues boys and girls hardly trust each other
First because in many families, they're being taught NOT to.
Second is that a very high percentage of boys start a relationship for physical affairs. that's true

No offense

nafare_aval
29-12-2009, 22:42
yeah...kind of...so we are faced with fundamental problems...those can not be solved very soon....anyway...every girl should give the chance to a boy....maybe someone is going to marry:D

rosenegarin13
29-12-2009, 22:53
What do u exactly mean by trusting a person?

music6808
29-12-2009, 23:26
hi there again:31:
long time no C :31:
how do u do?
i just want some help
does sb know what is the meaning of this sentence
"I have no general name after me"
I've seen this in Simpsons:31:
Bart was writing on blackboard:31:
they're really cute and funny
Thank u anyway
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

undertaker_ss
29-12-2009, 23:58
What do u exactly mean by trusting a person?

:31:to like someone and let him/her like u 2

i think it can be the meaning of trusting someone

nafare_aval
30-12-2009, 10:59
trusting a person means when your love tells you that she/he is going to party you believe him/her or vice verse ... or he/she has another friend he/she shows him/her to you because he/she trusts you...

rosenegarin13
30-12-2009, 12:27
trusting a person means when your love tells you that she/he is going to party you believe him/her or vice verse ... or he/she has another friend he/she shows him/her to you because he/she trusts you...

I think if you love s.o and that person loves u too, u 2 trust eachother
I mean if love happens, u'll trust eachother as well

nafare_aval
30-12-2009, 13:09
ok...the hell with trusting...we were discussing why dont they trust not how can we trust each other...dude....you changed the subject cleverly...come on...dont evade

rosenegarin13
30-12-2009, 18:24
ok...the hell with trusting...we were discussing why dont they trust not how can we trust each other...dude....you changed the subject cleverly...come on...dont evade

Hey dude...I didn't mean anything:31:
Okay...now..let's discuss s.th else:31:
Imagine that this world is gonna end in 2012, what would u do till that date?

DaRiOuShJh
30-12-2009, 18:55
he he he
check this out guys!~!

d jh.heliohost.org

nafare_aval
30-12-2009, 20:06
i'll dig a underground tunnel and since it comes...i will be there...i know ill die..but more later more better

DaRiOuShJh
30-12-2009, 20:23
Imagine that this world is gonna end in 2012, what would u do till that date?

so many things!!!!:31:

Kurosh
31-12-2009, 17:07
he he he
check this out guys!~!

d jh.heliohost.org

?Hey Dariush, how r u

thanx a lot for the proksy! but there's a mistake in your persian sentences that I don' know whether it is intentional or not

you've just written fast and limitedless :31: internet is our absolute right , while limitless is better :27:d

rayhaneh
31-12-2009, 20:43
Imagine that this world is gonna end in 2012, what would u do till that date

I'll simply live nd spend the remaining these of my life on my favourite tasks!!!there r so many things 2 do...but i will do as much as i can

nafare_aval
31-12-2009, 20:58
lets change the topic...its not welcomed as mine before...how does it sound to chat about learning english???everyone tells how they learn english and what do they do everyday for listening

negar00
01-01-2010, 00:12
lets change the topic...its not welcomed as mine before...how does it sound to chat about learning english???everyone tells how they learn english and what do they do everyday for listening

i learned english with listening to songs.
i really enjoy to sing with my favorite singers and then i try to translate lyrics
every day i listen to music and every day repeat
i think this way is good for listening grammar and pronunciation

nafare_aval
01-01-2010, 11:05
i think listening to songs is good just for listening because there is nothing special to improve your speaking and...and for pronunciation the words in song are being said very slowly or rapidly and for resolving this issue movie is better

rosenegarin13
01-01-2010, 11:45
There is another way to improve your listening n also speaking
u can download BBC podcasts
Just listen to them and write down the transcription
I really enjoy it
Of course their British accent bothers me sometimes but all in all, it's fun.
PS. after discussing this, shall we start talking about different accents in English?

negar00
01-01-2010, 16:49
BUT I DONT THINK SO BECAUSE IT WORKS FOR ME. AND I IMPROVED MY SPEAKING AND SPECIALY PRONUNCIATION WITH THIS WAY. WHEN YOU LISTEN TO THE WORDS WITH GOOD PRONUNCIATION AND MEMORIZE THE SENTENCES AND REPEAT THEM FOR LONG TIME OF COURSE YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO PRONOUNCE THEM.
WE HAVE LOTS OF SONGS. SOME OF THEM ARE FAST AND SOME OF THEM ARE SLOW YOU
I KNOW MOVIE IS GOOD TOO IF YOU HAVE FREE TIME

negar00
01-01-2010, 16:55

nafare_aval
01-01-2010, 21:50
you are right...i think songs for listening is great and i tried that but for speaking....i dont agree...anyway. anybody has their own way...you can watch movies part by part not at one time...and when you watch for the first times watch with english subtitle and try to match the voice of actors to it...you spontaneously get used to the tone of words...that's my experience...and i want you to share yours

rosenegarin13
02-01-2010, 13:58
when I was younger, I used to improve my English by watching movies, like this:
1. I watched the movie, just watched it, without making any notes
2. Then, I tried to write down the script of the movie n this took a lot of time
3. And then I checked my script with the original one, the results always dissapointed me
4. I watched the movie with its original subtitle

At first it was really difficult for me, but little by little I felt that my English has really improved

ALt3rnA
02-01-2010, 14:25
Best Way = REading Books n Short Stories

DaRiOuShJh
02-01-2010, 14:34
yeah

playing games and watching movies and specially cartoons in English language is the best way to improve your listening skill

writing the summary of story or what you get of it is good way for improve writing skill

obviously there is not a good method about speaking available in iran

rayhaneh
02-01-2010, 16:14
i think there r some methods but maybe not very effective
like speaking in english courses with students there
chatting with some body in english
at the last talking to ur self(!!)is also a way

DaRiOuShJh
02-01-2010, 19:29
yeah but as you mentioned there are not so effective and have limitation due to time or specific place

ALt3rnA
02-01-2010, 19:34
Think In ENglish
affects a lot on your speaking

evil!live
02-01-2010, 19:35
at the last talking to ur self(!!)is also a way

Just be careful not to get a respond when you're talking to yourself:27:
btw, nice advice:11:

Mehrabaan
02-01-2010, 21:17
hi.I am a new user.I want to join in this chat room..Would u mind telling me what are u speaking about.I dont have enough time to read your Posts

nafare_aval
02-01-2010, 21:42
and there is a book for those who want to get acquainted to idioms and it makes your way easier for understanding movies...and as im telling you about it im studying it and its very useful...its named essential idioms in english it consists 400 idioms and hast 3 parts (elementary.intermediate.advanced)its really helpful

rosenegarin13
02-01-2010, 21:51
I also suggest English Collocations In Use
I've found it really useful

ALt3rnA
04-01-2010, 00:30
guys
what do you think of art ?
which kind of art do you like ?
i love photography myself
and post modern poems :D
and ofcourse music ! :d

negar00
04-01-2010, 02:21
guys
which kind of art do you like ?
i love photography myself
and post modern poems :D
and ofcourse music ! :d

i m crazy about music specially Rock and Classic
and i play piano in my free time
and i like movies

nafare_aval
04-01-2010, 10:56
you can find few people those who are not interested in art.at least a man like one them that you mentioned.but if you want my opinion...i like warching movies and then sometimes listening to music but not all the types

rosenegarin13
04-01-2010, 11:59
Hi
I like paintings, poems, music, animations and art!:31:
Happy new avatar by the way G4meH4Ker

ALt3rnA
04-01-2010, 13:10
i m crazy about music specially Rock and Classic
and i play piano in my free time
and i like moviessuch a talented girl :20:
i love piano too

Hi
I like paintings, poems, music, animations and art![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
Happy new avatar by the way G4meH4Kerthanks :d
Its DarkARt .Which I love

+

Guys Heard This Lil Wayne Song ?

DRop The World Feat EMinem

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید(Lil Wayne) I got ice in my veins, blood in my eyes
Hate in my heart, love in my mind
I seen nights full of pain, days of the same
You keep the sunshine, save me the rain
I search but never find, hurt but never cry
I work and forever try, but I’m cursed, so never mind
And it’s worse, but better times seem further and beyond
The top gets higher the more that I climb
The spot gets smaller, and I get bigger
Tryna get into where I fit in, no room for a n*gga
But soon for a n*gga it be on, mu’f*cka
‘Cause all the bullshit, it made me strong, mu’f*cka
So I pick the world up and I’ma drop it on your f*ckin’ head
Bitch, I’ma pick the world up and I’ma drop it on your f*ckin’ head
And I could die now, Rebirth motherf*cker
Hop up in my spaceship and leave Earth, motherf*cker
I’m gone
Motherf*cker, I’m gone
I know what they don’t wanna tell you
Just hope you’re heaven-sent, and you’re hell-proof
I-I walk up in the world and cut the lights off
And confidence is the stain they can’t wipe off
Huh, my word is my pride
But wisdom is bleak, and that’s a word from the wise
Served to survive, murdered and bribed
And when it got too heavy I put my burdens aside
So I could pick the world up and I’ma drop it on your f*ckin’ head
I’m gone
Motherf*cker, I’m gone (I’m gone)
(Eminem) It hurts, but I never show this pain you’ll never know
If only you could see just how lonely and how cold
And frostbit I’ve become, my back’s against the wall
When push come to shove, I just stand up and scream “F*ck ‘em all”
Man, it feels like these walls are closing in
This roof is caving in, up its time to razor-thin
Your days are numbered like pagers and
My book of rhymes, got ‘em cookin’, boy
This crooked mind of mine got ‘em all
Shook and scared to look in my eyes
I stole that f*ckin’ clock
I took the time and I
Came up from behind
And pretty much snuck up
And butt-f*cked this game up
Better be careful when you bring my name up
F*ck this fame, that ain’t what
I came to claim but the game
Ain’t gonna be the same on the day that I leave it
But I swear one way or another I’ma make these f*ckin’ haters believe that
I swear to God, won’t spare the rod
I’m a man of my word, so your f*ckin’ heads better nod
Or I’ma f*ck around in this bitch and roast everybody
Sleep on me, that pillow is where your head’ll lie
Permanently, bitch, it’s beddy-bye
This world is my Easter egg, yeah, prepare to die
My head is swole, my confidence is up
This stage is my pedestal
I’m unstoppable, incredible
Hope you’re trapped in my medicine ball
I could run circles around you so fast your f*ckin’ head’ll spin, dog
I split your cabbage and your lettuce and olives
I’ll f*ckin’
Pick the world up and I’ma drop it on your f*ckin’ head
I’m gone
Motherf*cker, I’m gone (I’m gone)

nafare_aval
04-01-2010, 13:43
all in all i think we could bring this subject up in it's topic that we already have and continue there,anyway at least we have something to chat

rosenegarin13
04-01-2010, 19:33
Guys Heard This Lil Wayne Song ?

No:31:
gonna download it
Thanks

rayhaneh
05-01-2010, 18:45
which kind of art do you like
hi guys
nice topic dear g4me h4ker :46:
Art is the name of beauty,creativity
and ability to express what u see around u, in an unique and charming way

i love painting esecially the landsape ones,nd calligraphy
now a days music nd movies r more popular , :8: i like music alot
but i don't know y im not fond of movies that much

i dont dislike movies nd i watch them if i got them easily:31:i
but not so interested to go for a movie here nd there or do something for that

i'm also interested to be master of one of branches of art
but unfortunatly until now i haven't the opportunity for that
nd just have enjoyed (:40: ) other people's works of art

ALt3rnA
05-01-2010, 23:46
i agree
i think art is mankind's way to shout i existed n lived n loved

aghamajid1369
05-01-2010, 23:55
i agree
i think art is mankind's way to shout i existed n lived n lovedsuch a shame that these days even if u shout they won t here you
u think these people can here the sound of art and from that they would start to know you?
but i dont think so

ALt3rnA
06-01-2010, 00:20
such a shame that these days even if u shout they won t here you
u think these people can here the sound of art and from that they would start to know you?
but i dont think solook whos here :D
wow !! you proved u can even connect this kind of topics to politics : ))
goodluck mate

aghamajid1369
06-01-2010, 00:42
look whos here :D
wow !! you proved u can even connect this kind of topics to politics : ))
goodluck mate

yep.that s me :D
it wasn t political its just more of a social problem than a political issue
any way. i dont want to ruin your discussion
keep going
good luck your self :D

DaRiOuShJh
06-01-2010, 13:53
he he he
so guys
any LAST.FM Users here?

Kurosh
06-01-2010, 13:56
he he he
so guys
any LAST.FM Users here?

Well. I'm a user, but I'm not a user !! :31: , I mean I haven' used my account for a long time, I  barely visit it, cuz I usually have problems listenning online! :5:d

nafare_aval
06-01-2010, 14:12
somebody betrayed me here...he/she knows himself/herself better:20:...anyway...about art...i heard from someone this sentence about music:(you can dominate on hearts by music)and i think its truly true...imagine in the middle of war...if you listen to a epic music you fight by all your heart for your country...i wish it were possible...its very useful when it happens

DaRiOuShJh
06-01-2010, 14:21
Well. I'm a user, but I'm not a user !! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] , I mean I haven' used my account for a long time, I barely visit it, cuz I usually have problems listenning online! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

hehehe
why online?
download the scrobber and anything you listen on your computer automaticly add to your page with some additional descriptions

there is no need even visit your page

this tiny program do the all work

like this:

dj h.ir/temp/last.fm-on-pc.jpg

my site url cens ored!!! in this froum and i cant even add a picture here!!!!

Kurosh
06-01-2010, 15:24
thnx dear Dariush, I downloaded this software many times ago, but it works only on Winamp and Windows Media Player, fortunately! I use JetAudio.When you said to use it, I checked for any plugin for Jet, I founded one in last.fm, but when installed, it doesn' work, I still have problems! cuz inspite of installing the plugin, the software can't import any files from the Jet library, so while I'm playing a track in JetAudio, nothing happens in the scrobber! :20:d

Sorry for Off topic...

lovelykid
06-01-2010, 16:57
:31:Hi Guys
I come back to u:5:
I miss u very much:40:
well,what's new subject for chat:21:?

DaRiOuShJh
06-01-2010, 19:58
thnx dear Dariush, I downloaded this software many times ago, but it works only on Winamp and Windows Media Player, fortunately! I use JetAudio.When you said to use it, I checked for any plugin for Jet, I founded one in last.fm, but when installed, it doesn' work, I still have problems! cuz inspite of installing the plugin, the software can't import any files from the Jet library, so while I'm playing a track in JetAudio, nothing happens in the scrobber! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Sorry for Off topic...

he he he
why jetaudio?
im the fan of winamp (classic) for she's speed and low memory using and ...
i think jetaudio and even media player are somewhat heavy duty!!~ and use much more system resources
so i use jetaudio only for conversion among the audio formats
hmmm
did you restart the system after instalation
also check the mp3's fr ID3 tags
scrobber use them to scrob the file

-----------------------------------------

Hi Guys
I come back to u[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
I miss u very much[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
well,what's new subject for chat

he he he!
hey man --> [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
welcome back

do you use LAST.FM when listening music on your pc or online?

DaRiOuShJh
07-01-2010, 17:11
پيشنهاد امروز سر آشپز داريــــــــــــــوش!×!

برنامه هایی که میبایست در هنگام گوش کردن به موزیک داشته باشیم!
همراه با لينک دانلود و خلاصه اي از امکانات هر کدام!

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

پيشنهاد ميکنم حتما ببينيد و بخونيد و بگيريد!:D;)

chief darioush's recommendation!!!

archduke
07-01-2010, 19:13
he he he
why jetaudio?
im the fan of winamp (classic) for she's speed and low memory using and ...
i think jetaudio and even media player are somewhat heavy duty!!~ and use much more system resources
so i use jetaudio only for conversion among the audio formats
hmmm

Hey, you should try foobar2000. Beats Winamp's ass in speed/memory usage. Beats JetAudio's ass in format conversion

DaRiOuShJh
07-01-2010, 23:31
hmm
thanks for suggestion man but idont even hear about it
any link or ...?

Kurosh
08-01-2010, 00:48
hmm
thanks for suggestion man but idont even hear about it
any link or ...?

I've not used it, but it is one of the softwares Scrobber supports
here is a link

BTW, I'm now an active last.fm user! :27: he he! I did listenned to your advice and installed the three softwares you mentioned! now I'm satisfied, they're good, great enjoy it is to listen to music:21:d

however, I have still two problems, one in winamp, and one in Scrobber, in winamp playist, when u double click on a track, it open the "Add files to the playist" window in addition to playing the track

and my prob in  scrobber is that is there any way that the software doesn't need any "title" for loading the file? cuz' most of the songs of my archive has no "title" in their tags and I don have enough time to edit all...is there any config for that?d

after all, gemme your user in last.fm to add:5:d

DaRiOuShJh
08-01-2010, 14:38
hehehe
eyval!~!
im so glad now we have another last.fm fan here

here is my page:

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنیدand about your problems with winamp:

in winamp's playlist when i double click on any playlist item play it
i dont know why yours want to add a file?

and my prob in scrobber is that is there any way that the software doesn't need any "title" for loading the file? cuz' most of the songs of my archive has no "title" in their tags and I don have enough time to edit all...is there any config for that?dwow
what a shame
title and artist tag are essential!!! for mp3 tags and most important one
always add them in first moments you get the album

i recommenced this program in this case with lots of futures and speed:

Kurosh
08-01-2010, 16:43
he he! :d in winamp, with double clicking, it plays the song for me , too, but it also open the window of "Add files" , but about the titles; I always edit my tracks, all songs in my archive are tagged with "Artist" , "Album title" , "year" , even "comment" , they're very ordered! but I've always deleted the "title" , cuz it has had no use for me till I installed the scrobber. to be more precise! I like the player to show the name of the artist and the song title, while when it has a title (which mostly inculde the name of the song only) , it shows the song title only! :31:d

take it easy, it's a problem of mine

tnx Dariush! I added you as a friend!

f.n : I'm used to the name "Dariush", cuz it's my brother's! he he :27:d

DaRiOuShJh
10-01-2010, 19:16
he he he!~!
here i am agian!

the weather is very cold in tehran

nafare_aval
10-01-2010, 19:58
yeah...but have you ever noticed that while weather is warm in winter sky is cloudy when its cold like these days sky is often sunny...unfortunately we dont have chance to see snow

rosenegarin13
10-01-2010, 20:25
Damn it!
We even don't have snow in Tehran
There's nothing interesting about this crowded city

Kurosh
10-01-2010, 21:18
Damn it!
We even don't have snow in Tehran
There's nothing interesting about this crowded city

don be dissapointed! cuz many people wish to live in Tehran! this polluted crowded city is a Utopia for most of deprived people
a little hope! nothing more!d

rosenegarin13
10-01-2010, 21:34
don be dissapointed! cuz many people wish to live in Tehran! this polluted crowded city is a Utopia for most of deprived people
a little hope! nothing more!d

Tehran....a Utopia
?
It may be for some people..yes..but I'd prefer to live in some unsploit countryside
:40:

nafare_aval
10-01-2010, 22:20
yeah...if i had enough money...i didnt stay one more second in tehran...id like to move to kish island forever...a peaceful area...or as our friend said a quiet countryside

brain
11-01-2010, 11:04
I can't stay in Tehran anymore .. .someone help me .... I wanna go to my personal star/planet :31: and live there alone (kiding)a

nafare_aval
11-01-2010, 11:55
so...just tell which city would you rather stay???i can tell my friends in New York to give you enough facilities...but everyone knows that you are a great patriot and wont leave this lovely country specially these days

brain
11-01-2010, 12:39
i can tell my friends in New York to give you enough facilities.
Oh thx ..... but I prefer to go there with my bicycle :31: or maybe walk there I love walking :40:...w

m007007
11-01-2010, 12:58
Hello.It's been a while.(more than a while actually)

rosenegarin13
11-01-2010, 13:08
Oh thx ..... but I prefer to go there with my bicycle :31: or maybe walk there I love walking :40:...w

It's a dream for me too n one day it'll come to reality
wow...what dreams may come
Have u watched the movie?
I loved it

rosenegarin13
11-01-2010, 13:09
Hello.It's been a while.(more than a while actually)

Hi,
Welcome back dear
:11:
How R U doing
?

m007007
11-01-2010, 13:20
Hi,
Welcome back dear
How R U doing
?

Hi
Well,you know ,hanging in there, taking my finals...What about you?Did you get into university??(if i recall correctly??)

rosenegarin13
11-01-2010, 13:33
Hi
Well,you know ,hanging in there, taking my finals...What about you?Did you get into university??(if i recall correctly??)

Yeah
First they told me u've failed n I started studying for this year
2 days later(when I was in deep remorse) , they called me n said that I'd been accepted(Imagine how happy I was at that moment)
Now, I'm studying English literature in UT.

nafare_aval
11-01-2010, 14:16
its great to be surprised like that...you know...and you will be amazed at process of stuff here as well...but if it had happened in a foreign country you could claim for recompense

DaRiOuShJh
11-01-2010, 14:45
hmmmmmmmmm!~!

any fallout 3 fan's here this time?!~!:31:

rosenegarin13
11-01-2010, 14:48
its great to be surprised like that...you know...and you will be amazed at process of stuff here as well...but if it had happened in a foreign country you could claim for recompense

Exactly
I've been crying for about 2 days
n as soon as I heard the news, tears of joy were streaming down my face

nafare_aval
11-01-2010, 20:27
well...thats good again...this year we have confronted with problem of water...so keep crying in any kind:31:...joy or pain...it doesnt matter

Zende
11-01-2010, 20:49
hello spamers:D
how are you
100 years no see:DDDDDDD

nafare_aval
11-01-2010, 21:18
hi zende...we thought you were dead:46:where have you been this 100 years??we all were disappointed man

Arashdn
11-01-2010, 22:25
Hi all
I'm new in English forum
I don't know what do you usually do here.
but i hope to be a good and useful user
I'm sorry for my mistakes (if any) my English isn't very well
but I'm really trying to improve it
and i hope you help me ...

rosenegarin13
11-01-2010, 22:59
Hi all
I'm new in English forum

welcome
Actually, we do lots of things in English forum
But in chatroom we just chat

Arashdn
11-01-2010, 23:19
OK
I'm ready ..

nafare_aval
11-01-2010, 23:28
Hi all
I'm new in English forum

hi mate....the sentence that i specified...you must say:i dont know what you usually do here...because its not a question anymore....thats a sentence and we have to omit do...as you wanted us to help you...so im helping you:11:

brain
11-01-2010, 23:36
Have u watched the movie?
I loved it

Yeah I've watched it for 2 times
Robbin Williams is one of my fav actors

Arashdn
12-01-2010, 09:32
As a new user
is any topic for learn more about this forum?

hi mate....the sentence that i specified...you must say:i dont know what you usually do here...because its not a question anymore....thats a sentence and we have to omit do...as you wanted us to help you...so im helping you[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
You are correct
Thank you
please tell me all of my mistakes

rosenegarin13
12-01-2010, 13:06
Yeah I've watched it for 2 times
Robbin Williams is one of my fav actors

The special effects in that movie really impressed me
n Robbin Williams is really an artist
I must watch it again

As a new user
is any topic for learn more about this forum?

Yeah, sure
Check out this quick guide by Archi-girl

Zende
12-01-2010, 13:20
hi zende...we thought you were dead:46:where have you been this 100 years??we all were disappointed man
no problem:31:

oooo i forgot hi:D

nafare_aval
12-01-2010, 19:25
so...these days we hear amazing news in iran...but we cant talk about it...you know...it jeopardizes the security of P30WORLD:13:

rosenegarin13
12-01-2010, 20:15
Yeah
Forum regulations don't let us to talk about such things
That's why we always have shortage of topic in this room

nafare_aval
12-01-2010, 21:32
so...what should we talk about???there is no subject for us anymore...we talked about astronomy.physic.solar system.arts....so now we are supposed to be scientists...do you agree:5:

rosenegarin13
12-01-2010, 22:39
sure, we were scientists
:5:

SonyEricsson
12-01-2010, 22:42
What's about 21 December 2012 ??

What you think about it and effect it in the world??

please tell me if i mistake on English writing!!

rosenegarin13
12-01-2010, 22:46
What's about 21 December 2012 ??

What you think about it and effect it in the world??

please tell me if i mistake on English writing!!

we've spoken about this as well
scientists!
BTW, u should say its effect

n you should say I make a mistake

SonyEricsson
12-01-2010, 22:54
we've spoken about this as well
scientists!
BTW, u should say its effect

n you should say I make a mistake

Hello,

Yes... that's right! I hope here can solve my mistake on writing!!

so.. can you tell me what's result for it? i mean about year 2012

rosenegarin13
12-01-2010, 22:57
Hello,

Yes... that's right! I hope hereI can solve my mistakes on writing!!

so.. can you tell me what's result for it? i mean about year 2012

I hope, I can solve my mistakes(better to say problems) in writing.
its result

Now...your question...IMO nothing special will happen

evil!live
13-01-2010, 12:38
Hi again
A topic with no subject to discuss is somehow like a life with no purpose. I mean both of them are sometimes fun but it can't be that useful:d

rosenegarin13
13-01-2010, 12:55
Hi again
A topic with no subject to discuss is somehow like a life with no purpose. I mean both of them are sometimes fun but it can't be that useful:d

Hi
Exactly...
But u know, we always have s.th to talk about
new members...new ideas...
That's fun

A r c h i
13-01-2010, 13:47
Hi again

Hi

so you always have a purpose for life???? Fun is good..this topic is just about talking in English, reading in English ..it's a practice..there's no need to have a topic,.you can even talk about your daily life..in my opinion you can talk about what ever you want, (with or without a topic), just write in English, write more than 3-4 sentences, don't post repetitively, you'll be fine

It's good to have a topic..but it's not necassary

so have fun

Zende
13-01-2010, 13:50
hello everyone
have good lunch:دی
guys pls dont talk about politics so how we do our spams?:دی

lalalalalalallalalala laaaaaaaalaaaaaaaaaaaaalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa
very good ye?:دی
i writed it by my self!:دی

brain
13-01-2010, 14:19
The special effects in that movie really impressed me
Exactly ... It impressed me also
They imagined the paradise and the hell beautiful
another movie abt Hell is Constantine and its effects was nice too

rosenegarin13
13-01-2010, 14:31
Exactly ... It impressed me also
They imagined the paradise and the hell beautiful
another movie abt Hell is Constantine and its effects was nice too
Yeah, the paradise was amazing
I haven't watched the one u mentioned
But sure I will
:10:

masoud.hasni1097
13-01-2010, 14:33
today i have bought an LG monitor.that is awsome. really good. i really enjoy the HD movies. i suggest it . the model number is 2261

rosenegarin13
13-01-2010, 14:42
today i have bought an LG monitor.that is awsome. really good. i really enjoy the HD movies. i suggest it . the model number is 2261

Congrats
check it out, HD:

rayhaneh
13-01-2010, 17:02
I haven't watched the one u mentioned
But sure I will
i have watched non of them
niether the 1st one nor the 2nd
i will watch if i got them..:27:n

DaRiOuShJh
13-01-2010, 17:45
he he he
here i am again!~!
guys what do you think about my new avatar:31:?!~!

Zende
13-01-2010, 18:35
its monster evil crazy stupid what is it?:دی

Zende
13-01-2010, 18:39
hey guys a question
who watched Lost?

majid.khaledi
13-01-2010, 19:42
hey guys a question
who watched Lost?
i have watched it
that's the best i ever seen

evil!live
13-01-2010, 19:56
Hi
Exactly...
But u know, we always have s.th to talk about
new members...new ideas...
That's fun

That is great that you akways find something to talk about or discuss!:31:

[/LEFT]

Hi

so you always have a purpose for life???? Fun is good..this topic is just about talking in English, reading in English ..it's a practice..there's no need to have a topic,.you can even talk about your daily life..in my opinion you can talk about what ever you want, (with or without a topic), just write in English, write more than 3-4 sentences, don't post repetitively, you'll be fine

It's good to have a topic..but it's not necassary

so have fun

Actually I didn't want to say that this topic is not useful. I just wanted to say that we'd better to find a topic to discuss here most of the time. And my intention of that post was to suggest people to discuss the roles of goals and purposes in 1's life:11:

btw, the most important goal of my life is to have fun, be happy and make others happy:46:
Wish you th best of luck:11:

Zende
13-01-2010, 20:18
u just had watched??
dude!last season is on the way!!!!!!!
its so stupid if jacob die and everything done.......juliet has hitet hydrogen bomb or something else
i think time will comeback and oshnik 815 will crash again everyone is alive but nobody dont know bone sharlyn ana lusya and libi are dead cuz they are meeting for frist time
this is that i think and i read somewhere

majid.khaledi
13-01-2010, 20:29
but i think jacob is more clever than they think
he isn't going to die
he is going to win every thing,i think

Zende
13-01-2010, 20:42
Remmember
dark of the island killed him
that wasnt john luck
that woman came and gave Richard John's body so it was the dark of the island
that who said did u know i realy want to kill u?
and i will find it now or later
and when he was on John's body with ben Jacob told him u found ur way
it mean u found ur way to kill me

majid.khaledi
13-01-2010, 20:51
that's right
my friend and i discuss about it a lot
we agree with u
the man who said to jacob I'll kill u is on John's body
but i belief jacob has plan and he's more clever

SonyEricsson
13-01-2010, 21:29
Hey guys,

Do you think watch movies with subtitle English is important?
I think better watch movies with subtitle English and farsi together for i can write English like us..

Zende
13-01-2010, 22:05
there is something too
juliet hitet Bomb
so time will come back
so if time come back
jacob will be alive
and easo's plan will be a bullysiht! Lol!
)easo is the dark of enemy i found it on youtube
or mybe eeso or like it:D it was SO any way:D)

rosenegarin13
13-01-2010, 22:11
Hey guys,

Do you think watch movies with subtitle English is important?
I think better watch movies with subtitle English and farsi together for i can write English like us..

first...lemmi correct ya
Do you think watching movies with English subtitle is important?
I think it's better to watch movies with English & Farsi subtitle
---

dude, I didn't get the last part...what do u mean?
---

I love to watch movies with English subtitle
I think Farsi subtitles are not that much reliable

SonyEricsson
13-01-2010, 23:05
first...lemmi correct ya
Do you think watching movies with English subtitle is important?
I think it's better to watch movies with English & Farsi subtitle
---

dude, I didn't get the last part...what do u mean?
---

I love to watch movies with English subtitle
I think Farsi subtitles are not that much reliable

Thank you dude :10:
I mean is that Watch movie with subtitle English and Persian together are very important...
Do you agree? of course i donät watch movies with bad subtitle and before it ... search about the person who translate to persian!

Thank you again!!

m007007
13-01-2010, 23:05
who's seen the perfect getaway?

A r c h i
13-01-2010, 23:23
hi,
so discussing about one of the best tv series like lost is interesting :31:, I myself don't wanna predict..just like to watch and see what will happen next

about watching with subtitles, we had a topic and discussed it, English sub is the best, Farsi is not useful, at all. Aside from the bad translation, Farsi distracts you and you'll miss the English talking. So best thing is to watch with the English subtitles for as many times as you want.

And 19 days and 20 hours later the first episode of season 6 will be released :46:l

u just had watched??
dude!last season is on the way!!!!!!!
its so stupid if jacob die and everything done.......juliet has hitet hydrogen bomb or something else
i think time will comeback and oshnik 815 will crash again everyone is alive but nobody dont know bone sharlyn ana lusya and libi are dead cuz they are meeting for frist time
this is that i think and i read somewhere

By the way zende, I saw lots of writing and vocab mistakes in your writing, This forum is for learning, and I want everyone to correct one another. I think your problems is about not paying too much attention to what you write, lots of misspelled words:
frist

and others like:
oshnik : oceanic (after 5 season you should know that :46:)

hitet:?????
verb: to hit, present: hit, past: hit, p.p: hit

SonyEricsson
13-01-2010, 23:46
What's different between two sentence??

I gotta get up there!

I should go there!!

I mean is that when i can use "gotta" ??

Kurosh
13-01-2010, 23:48
about watching with subtitles, we had a topic and discussed it, English sub is the best, Farsi is not useful, at all. Aside from the bad translation, Farsi distracts you and you'll miss the English talking. So best thing is to watch with the English subtitles for as many times as you want.
I forgot to discuss about it at that topic, but IMO , sometimes we aren' in the mood to pause the movie and check the word we don' know. I know it is not important to understand all words, but for example, in a motion picture like Lost , every single dialog is of a very great importance, also the scenes are so exciting and important that the audience is not able to do both focusing on the meaning of the dialogs and getting the details from the scenes. I know that not knowing the word and trying to get the meaning would save that word in our mind forever because of the interest we have on the movie, but accept that most of the times, people who understand english well, are not on the good mood to concentrate on the english subtitles. While persian ones (of course the ones with high quality like the works of A.F. Javid in Lost, etc) do not need any concentration and we can zoom on the scenes, figures, gestures, details of the scene,etc

sepid12ir
14-01-2010, 00:09
What's different between two sentence??

I gotta get up there!

I should go there!!

I mean is that when i can use "gotta" ??

gotta is the informal form of 'have got to' .... and as u know 'have got to' means 'have to'.... so these three are interchangeable n in informal speeches u can use gotta instead of 'have got to' or 'have to'l

evil!live
15-01-2010, 00:01
I prefer watching movies with English subtitles too and I agree that persian subtitles are full of mistakes and not that useful. However if th persian subtitles would be the only option, I go for it since it could be sorta useful. I mean in some scenes that you don't have a damn clue what's going on and what people say it could be helpful.:46:

/////

btw, I have a question: I see people say "discuss about" but I guess the correct form is "discuss things" since discuss already means "talk about".
Please let me know if I'm missing somthing here:11:

Kurosh
15-01-2010, 00:13
  btw, I have a question: I see people say "discuss about" but I guess the correct form is "discuss things" since discuss already means "talk about".
Please let me know if I'm missing somthing here:11:

yep, grammatically duscuss is a transitive verb and needs an object. Moreover, as you mentioned discuss means talk about and discuss about means "talk about about"! :31: , but it's a common mistake which is finding its way to the informal english, I can quote some contexts from important corporations and websites that used it that way. You can also google it, it brings you more than one million results which shows the depth of this mistake! These mistakes are common in Persian too

evil!live
15-01-2010, 00:20
yep, grammatically duscuss is a transitive verb and needs an object. Moreover, as you mentioned discuss means talk about and discuss about means "talk about about"! :31: , but it's a common mistake which is finding its way to the informal english, I can quote some contexts from important corporations and websites that used it that way. You can also google it, it brings you more than one million results which shows the depth of this mistake! These mistakes are common in Persian too

It seems that it even has found its way to New York Times::31:

Below I quote a sentence from New York Times - Nov. 24, 2006
"On average, Keller Fay finds that people discuss about a dozen brands each day"

nafare_aval
15-01-2010, 11:12
hi buddies....what's up???last few days i wasnt able to connect to the forum...i dont know why was that...any way

i see you have hold lots of sessions...that's great...so someone tell me what is going up here and what the paradise(hell)you are talking about:27:

rayhaneh
15-01-2010, 11:40
hi buddies....what's up???last few days i wasnt able to connect to the forum...i dont know why was that...any way

it was the same case with me...nd seems many users had that problem
or exactly the problem was from forum side not us

rosenegarin13
15-01-2010, 15:47

i see you have hold lots of sessions...that's great...so someone tell me what is going up here and what the paradise(hell)you are talking about:27:

Actually, we were talking about the movie: what dreams may come
A nice motion picture on paradise n hell
worths watching

Balrog
16-01-2010, 06:31
.Hey guys! You maybe find it useful

SCYTHE
16-01-2010, 23:48
A question from ladies, seriously
If you love a guy, do u tell him? Do you fear of rejection?l

rosenegarin13
17-01-2010, 13:35
A question from ladies, seriously
If you love a guy, do u tell him? Do you fear of rejection?l

Sure I will tell him
It's his right to know n if he wants to reject me...the sooner..the better

nafare_aval
17-01-2010, 14:11
again love...this beautiful thing from outside and mysterious from inside...but usually first love is wrong...because its not along intellect...but for me first love was and has been last and right love...thank god

ALt3rnA
17-01-2010, 15:05
Do you fear of rejection?l
there would be probably no rejection in most cases unless the girls isn't beautiful or something
in that case the girl better knows herself ! :31:
PS : guys i dont like the sense when you dont tell me my mistakes !

abol_fa
17-01-2010, 23:05
Hello
somebody tell me whats going on here

nafare_aval
17-01-2010, 23:14
nothing specially...we were just talkin about love...join us buddy...tell your ideas about love and not try to tell just negative points...still you can find pure love

Kurosh
17-01-2010, 23:30
there would be probably no rejection in most cases unless the girls isn't beautiful or something
in that case the girl better knows herself ! :31:

I don' think so, cuz if there's the matter of love, Leili seemd a short and ugly girl! but was an angel for Gheys! :31: , I mean fear of rejection is a normal thing, either for a beautiful or ugly girl.

Sure I will tell him
It's his right to know n if he wants to reject me...the sooner..the better

You're an exeption Rose, be sure. Boys know girls better than themselves, most of them think that no girl should confess her love, cuz the boy would abuse, while the boy won't be informed of it unless she declares it. 
Generally speaking, I think if the girl feels that the man likes her, she should express her love, cuz it is possible that the boy wouldn't take the lead and come for her at all. So her love might be buried with herself and noone knows about it. Girls should think of the consequences of this secret keeping, cuz it would be so tragic...d

Just a misspelling: unless the girls isn't beautiful

A r c h i
17-01-2010, 23:51

It feels terrible..really bad :2:

But it'll make you more careful in your writing :31:..you'll get used to it dear :46:l

nafare_aval
18-01-2010, 10:33
yeah...while someone doesnt mention your little mistakes here...you try to post correctly and you wont depend on others

but in a huge script it is worth correcting mistakes by a professional in english but in a small line you should be careful yourself...cause if you have several mistakes in one or two lines you're not gonna be a big writer

evil!live
19-01-2010, 23:44
I don't know why I'm getting too lazy these days that I just don't feel like writing at all:31: I type some sentences but then I get tired and don't feel like to finish that, so I just leave it and don't post it:27:
As for reading the posts , I have to admit that I just read posts with 1 or 2 sentences

:5: .

PS: OMG! God bless you while reading my post since it's too long:11:

m007007
20-01-2010, 00:15
I don't know why I'm getting too lazy these days that I just don't feel like writing at all:31: I type some sentences but then I get tired and don't feel like to finish that, so I just leave it and don't post it:27:
As for reading the posts , I have to admit that I just read posts with 1 or 2 sentences

:5: .

PS: OMG! God bless you while reading my post since it's too long:11:

You think this is long,pay a visit to English speaking forums!!Even though their first language is English their discussions are really admirable compared to Persian forums.At least the ones that i've seen.Does anyone here know what i mean??

nafare_aval
20-01-2010, 19:27
yeah...well you answered yourself...their first language is english...dont bother yourself

but sometimes english wears me out...coz in idioms i dont have enough domination...but i know the only key to manipulate them is practicing a lot....and i think the hardest part of learning english is idiom

evil!live
20-01-2010, 21:18
You think this is long,pay a visit to English speaking forums!!Even though their first language is English their discussions are really admirable compared to Persian forums.At least the ones that i've seen.Does anyone here know what i mean??

Well, I was sorta kidding! That post was too long for a ;azy person like me!
I've been in English speaking forums and I agree with you that the discussions are great in some of them but as you already mentioned it's true only for some I mean the 1s whose members are educated and bright people not the 1s full of below avarage people.
I mean you can also find so many forums where the discussions are even worse than persian forums.:27:

nafare_aval
20-01-2010, 22:01
so...what are u gonna do??if you can invite natives here to challenge...its amusing:D...at least we waste our time and they

will be proud that letting them to chat with us

m007007
21-01-2010, 00:16
yeah...well you answered yourself...their first language is english...dont bother yourself

but sometimes english wears me out...coz in idioms i dont have enough domination...but i know the only key to manipulate them is practicing a lot....and i think the hardest part of learning english is idiom

Well you got me wrong.I meant even in Persian our native language we kinda don't discuss things the way they do let alone in English.

nafare_aval
21-01-2010, 15:07
i taught you were comparing our english to them not our forums....coz you said:even though their first language is english and because of that i was distracted...you deceived me:D

m007007
21-01-2010, 23:36
i taught you were comparing our english to them not our forums....coz you said:even though their first language is english and because of that i was distracted...you deceived me:D
Oops,my bad.I meant though
"anyways has anyone here seen the movie" invention of lying"?"

nafare_aval
22-01-2010, 12:14
no....havent seen...whats it about

is it worth watching

Zende
22-01-2010, 13:26
hi guys
have good Friday

brain
22-01-2010, 13:44
Hi guys
Have a full of fun day! e

rosenegarin13
22-01-2010, 14:00
There is no fun because of the exams
My mind is occupied with collocations
Damn it

nafare_aval
22-01-2010, 14:08
heheh...good for you rose....these days i have even nothing to get my mind occupied:D

m007007
22-01-2010, 18:27
no....havent seen...whats it about

is it worth watching

I don't know it depends on yourself.It kindda bashes theism which was a suprise to me because it didn't seem like that kinda film.

nafare_aval
22-01-2010, 20:17
lalalalallalalalalalalla
hey dont look at me like that
i just want to spam:دی

why???well i wanna look at you like this:11:

coz you're so nice

but if you're being embarrassed by me...in this case...i dont look at you like that...but its out of my control:31:

rosenegarin13
23-01-2010, 00:31
Damn it
I couldn't finish collocations
I have to stay up till the small hours
:13:

vahid_civil
23-01-2010, 01:06
Damn it

This Also passes

nafare_aval
23-01-2010, 10:54
Damn it

collocations are more sweet than honey...so have it so fast...coz it happens once a century:31:

rosenegarin13
23-01-2010, 13:36
collocations are more sweet than honey...so have it so fast...coz it happens once a century

sweet?
like honey?
:2:

I passed the exam
I love collocations too but not 50 units a night

nafare_aval
23-01-2010, 17:10
fifty units...it seems a nightmare...its more bitter than poison:D

so what about exam???how did it go???

Kurosh
23-01-2010, 17:19
sweet?
like honey?
:2:

I passed the exam
I love collocations too but not 50 units a night

I know u had enough time Rose!:21: don' raise excuses! :31: it was just cuz of your laziness!:27: he he :d
you're the same as me! gemme a 5! :10:f

Zende
23-01-2010, 18:52
i want honey too i want honey too:D

rosenegarin13
23-01-2010, 19:15
fifty units...it seems a nightmare...its more bitter than poison:D

so what about exam???how did it go???

terrible
I couldn't remember most of them at first but I tried to guess:27:
n fortunately most of my answers were correct

I know u had enough time Rose!:21: don' raise excuses! :31: it was just cuz of your laziness!:27: he he :d
you're the same as me! gemme a 5! :10:f

How do u know that?
on wednesday, I went to see my sis n on friday my aunt
so, no time to study

nafare_aval
23-01-2010, 19:25
irrelative news:tehran is colder these days

u hope its colder in next weeks and if god will we'll see snow for once this year...i miss snow..this year is even worse than last year which was bad itself

rosenegarin13
23-01-2010, 19:36
irrelative news:tehran is colder these days

u hope its colder in next weeks and if god will we'll see snow for once this year...i miss snow..this year is even worse than last year which was bad itself

Yeah..
It was bitterly cold today

I really love snow n I always long for it
I wish I could build s.th like this in our yard
but....

nafare_aval
23-01-2010, 20:08
Yeah..
It was bitterly cold today

I really love snow n I always long for it
I wish I could build s.th like this in our yard
but....

hehe...dream on....s.th like this demands lot of snow...have a trip to ardebil or azarbayejan(yashasin)...tehran is not the right place for making a snowman anymore in last years dude

evil!live
23-01-2010, 21:06
I'm afraid that if I move to west provinces like Ardebil, there would be no snow and rain there anymore .
OK I'm not that pessimistic!
I was just trying to make up an excuse for not moving anywhere .

nafare_aval
23-01-2010, 21:23
I'm afraid that if I move to west provinces like Ardebil, there would be no snow and rain there anymore .
OK I'm not that pessimistic!
I was just trying to make up an excuse for not moving anywhere .

what???ardebil is famous for its snow in the world:31:...but really whatever it is.its better than tehran in

this field...be sure and go there...you have my word about snow in there

rosenegarin13
23-01-2010, 22:16
what???ardebil is famous for its snow in the world:31:...but really whatever it is.its better than tehran in

this field...be sure and go there...you have my word about snow in there

well...I went there a couple of years ago but it was scorching hot
Of course just that year cuz I went there, just because of that

nafare_aval
23-01-2010, 23:03
well...ardebil is just cold for local people...it changes in one second for an alien...but our brain cant analyze it...and neither can scientists:27:

cuz its beyond of any brain

Lord-Voldemort
24-01-2010, 21:54
hello

is here anybody ?/

how are you ?

Lord-Voldemort
24-01-2010, 22:00
i went to forum bye[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

nafare_aval
24-01-2010, 22:17
hi داش ممد

how are u doin

its been a while

id just started to get worried....thank god you came

rosenegarin13
25-01-2010, 12:42
Sorry for interrupting ur freindly conversations

I wanna write a DVD of my favourite songs n pieces
for one of my friends
Is there any software to create a menu for that?
I want to make it more beautiful
Thanks

m007007
25-01-2010, 19:42
A Broken Heart (Poem)

My poetry is sad, my poetry is sweet,
And a book of my poems I lay at your feet.

The meadows are green, the sky-line is blue,
Come closer and kiss me, my heart aches for you.

Now I can't sleep at night and am restless in bed,
Till I hear the dawn chorus, resounding overhead.

On this sun-shiny day, over hills barren with time,
I wander, ever ponder, with you on my mind.

I submit to love's pleasure, I submit to love's pain,
This is love beyond measure, so much happiness we gain.

Oh what if we lost love, in the shadows of time?
Please never say adieu love, to your "darling divine."

~Let's just live it all over again~

My poetry is red, my poetry is blue,
But many of my poems, I write just for you.

Oh what is the cost of love? A few moments in time?
If you can't say "I love you", love is not worth a dime.

There's so much I could say, but there's so little time
When can we meet dear, and talk mind to mind?

Memories are few, they rest forever in my head,
Within a floral display, fine perfume is spread.

My wallet is green, my pockets are blue,
All my time and my money, I will spend both on you.

Loving you is such pleasure, as down each leafy lane
We hold hands in the heather, come sunshine or rain.

~ Let's just live it all over again ~

Blending with imagination, Loving dreams are made
Each star shone brightly, Where colours never fade

Upon the paths of dreams, I feel love and light shine
Uplifted on a moonbeam, As your hands held mine

The night shared together, Captivating the intimacy
Guided upon silver trails, As stars glisten radiantly

In the pleasure I embrace, Its where I wanted to be
All I have to do is dream, As I feel you close to me.

nafare_aval
26-01-2010, 15:00
ohhh...dear m007007...you're breaking my heart by this emotional lyric

tears are coming down of my eyes...u made me sentimental

thanks...i havent ever experienced moments like these for a long time...God bless you mate

Zende
26-01-2010, 17:19
a good music

Empty spaces - what are we living for?
Abandoned places - I guess we know the score..
On and on!
Does anybody know what we are looking for?

Another hero - another mindless crime.
Behind the curtain, in the pantomime.
Hold the line!
Does anybody want to take it anymore?
The Show must go on!
The Show must go on!Yeah!
Inside my heart is breaking,
My make-up may be flaking,
But my smile, still, stays on!

Whatever happens, I'll leave it all to chance.
Another heartache - another failed romance.
On and on...
Does anybody know what we are living for?
I guess i'm learning
I must be warmer now..
I'll soon be turning, round the corner now.
Outside the dawn is breaking,
But inside in the dark I'm aching to be free!

The Show must go on!
The Show must go on! Yeah,yeah!
Ooh! Inside my heart is breaking!
My make-up may be flaking...
But my smile, still, stays on!
Yeah! oh oh oh

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairy tales of yesterday, will grow but never die,
I can fly, my friends!

The Show must go on! Yeah!
The Show must go on!
I'll face it with a grin!
I'm never giving in!
On with the show!

I'll top the bill!
I'll overkill!
I have to find the will to carry on!
On with the,
On with the show!

The Show must go on.

علیرضا
26-01-2010, 21:31
Ignore me
I'm just passing

ALt3rnA
31-01-2010, 15:20
Ignore me
I'm just passing
np !
completely ignored :D

علیرضا
31-01-2010, 22:08
There's a red fish on the counter of our kitchen and it's been there since last new year.
everyday I pass by it's glass cage and it follows me, meaning it needs food or needs it's water cleaned.
Though I'm always push myself to do something for it, most of the time I'm too tired to do as much as even walking. and the fish remains hungry.
but I suffer when I see it left hungry or breathing muddy water and a brutal thought runs through my mind
and it's to end the red fish's life . so that it wont suffer anymore
because living like that in a tiny glass cage full of dirty water is more terrible than dying.

I think there's more bliss in it's death than it's life.
if the fish wasn't my brother's , I would have put it out of it's misery long ago

nafare_aval
31-01-2010, 23:10
There's a red fish on the counter of our kitchen and it's been there since last new year.
everyday I pass by it's glass cage and it follows me, meaning it needs food or needs it's water cleaned.
Though I'm always push myself to do something for it, most of the time I'm too tired to do as much as even walking. and the fish remains hungry.
but I suffer when I see it left hungry or breathing muddy water and a brutal thought runs through my mind
and it's to end the red fish's life . so that it wont suffer anymore
because living like that in a tiny glass cage full of dirty water is more terrible than dying.

I think there's more bliss in it's death than it's life.
if the fish wasn't my brother's , I would have put it out of it's misery long ago

hey buddy....i just have a question of you....would you like someone to decide for your life like this fish???

so get rid of useless thoughts and consider condition of your fish every other day...its at least like god that

consider your condition every single second...be fair man:46:

علیرضا
31-01-2010, 23:43
hey buddy....i just have a question of you....would you like someone to decide for your life like this fish???

so get rid of useless thoughts and consider condition of your fish every other day...its at least like god that

consider your condition every single second...be fair man:46:

If you were living like that fish you would definitely, willingly let someone finish your life.
And that's fair

Trust me. I know how it feels
:20:

Kurosh
31-01-2010, 23:57
But u can change her life Alireza, u can save her...I guess even if you did that and she died at last, you'd have no bad sense, you'd have a nice feeling, feeling free, helpful...cuz u gave her hope, life, right to live in good conditions
change her life my dear...she'd appreciate that

nafare_aval
01-02-2010, 10:25
But u can change her life Alireza, u can save her...I guess even if you did that and she died at last, you'd have no bad sense, you'd have a nice feeling, feeling free, helpful...cuz u gave her hope, life, right to live in good conditions

the point is he does not want...maybe he is sick of changing water and feeding fish anymore:20:but fish will catch you in other world

علیرضا
01-02-2010, 11:30

I agree dear :46:
I'll do my best

the point is he does not want...maybe he is sick of changing water and feeding fish anymore:20:but fish will catch you in other world

a fish's anger in hell won't matter compared to other scary punishes that are waiting for me there !
but yeah. it will catch me anyway

=============================

has any of you seen the movie called "Million Dollar Baby" ?
huh ?

nafare_aval
01-02-2010, 12:12
yeah...excellent movie...so what is about it

(i really felt sorry for the girl)after all that efforts

m007007
01-02-2010, 13:13
The last season of lost is near.who's excited?I know i am....

evil!live
01-02-2010, 13:37
has any of you seen the movie called "Million Dollar Baby" ?
huh ?

Yep, that was a good movie!
Well, at least she had a perso in her life who loved her much enough to get her rid of such a painful life. I wonder if anyone would do this for me if I'would have been in such a situation.
So guys what do you think of mercy killing?:27:

I have to admit that I never dare watching Lost since I'm afraid of getting addicted to it. I mean I want to start watching Lost when I'll get enough free time for a new addiction:31:

علیرضا
01-02-2010, 13:39
yeah...excellent movie...so what is about it

(i really felt sorry for the girl)after all that efforts

at the end of the movie did the coach do the right thing when he injected something to her body and literally killed her ?

I'm so excited to see what happens in this season !!
:8:

m007007
01-02-2010, 13:49
yeah i know the best of it is that you can never guess what happens next.apart from the storyline

nafare_aval
01-02-2010, 20:30
[QUOTE=علیرضا;4628698]
at the end of the movie did the coach do the right thing when he injected something to her body and literally killed her ?

:laughing:
come onnnn...youre comparing a mahi goli with a champion...and after that i can assure u whenever spine of

fish was broken youre allowed to inject...as everyone knows your fish is healthy and the only thing that is

killing him is your laziness...if you did your best and it was dying in that case maybe you had the right to kill her

not just sit around and kill him just because...if you want my opinion.your just running from truth and justifying

yourself

علیرضا
02-02-2010, 11:00
Oh man
Red fish was just a metaphor . a story

DaRiOuShJh
02-02-2010, 14:30
he he he!~!
hey guys
yesterday i buy an IELTS booklet + listening audio Cd at the fee of 25 chugh!~! from the official iran's IELETS institute in khaled eslamboli st

i hope it come in handy

evil!live
04-02-2010, 14:58
Congrats!:11:

Does any of you know anything about Tolimo exam? :11:

DaRiOuShJh
04-02-2010, 17:24
hmmm
sorry i dont even hear about it

evil!live
04-02-2010, 23:33
I found this topic and that was helpful for me since it had a good information on Tolimo exam:

Cleeev
06-02-2010, 11:27
Last Name Only

The manager of a large office noticed one of his department heads had hired a new man, so the boss called him into his office for a little orientation speech. "What is your name?" he asked.

"John," the new guy replied.

The manager scowled, "Look, I don't know what kind of place you worked at before, but I don't call anyone by their first name. It breeds familiarity and that leads to a breakdown in authority. I refer to my employees by their last names only - Smith, Jones, Baker - that's all. I am to be referred to only as Mr. Robertson. Now that we got that straight, what is your last name?"

The new guy sighed and said, "Darling. John Darling."

"Okay, John, the next thing I want to tell you is...!!!"

10 Commandments of Marriage

Commandment 1.

Marriages are made in heaven. But so again, are thunder and lightning.

Commandment 2.

If you want your spouse to listen and pay strict attention to every word you say, talk in your sleep.

Commandment 3.

Marriage is grand -- and divorce is at least 100 grand!

Commandment 4.

Married life is very frustrating. In the first year of marriage, the man speaks and the woman listens. In the second year, the woman speaks and the man listens. In the third year, they both speak and the neighbors listen.

Commandment 5.

When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing: Either the car is new or the wife is.

Commandment 6.

Marriage is when a man and woman become as one; the trouble starts when they try to decide which one.

Commandment 7.

Before marriage, a man will lie awake all night thinking about something you said. After marriage, he will fall asleep before you finish talking.

Commandment 8.

Every man wants a wife who is beautiful, understanding, economical, and a good cook. But the law allows only one wife. (just kidding, not in Iran!) 

Commandment 9.

Every woman wants a man who is handsome, understanding, economical and a considerate lover, but again, the law allows only one husband.

Commandment 10.

Man is incomplete until he marries. After that, he is finished

:27: :31:

Cleeev
08-02-2010, 08:58
Some selected funny and valuable stuff just for you! :10:

What Movies Have Taught Us

1) All bombs are fitted with electronic timing devices, which have large red read-outs to tell you exactly when it will go off.

2) Should you need to pass yourself off as a German officer it will not be necessary to speak the language, a convincing accent will do.

3) All apartments in Paris overlook the Eiffel tower.

4) Most lap top computers are powerful enough to override a bank security system or the communication system of an invading alien civilization.

5) Every single person in martial arts Film has a black belt in karate.

6) When staying in a haunted house, women should investigate any strange noises in their most revealing underwear.

7) 1 man shooting at 20 men has more chance of hitting them than 20 men shooting at 1 man if he is the hero.

8) During a police investigation it will be necessary to visit a strip joint at least once.

9) Large studio-type apartments in big cities are affordable by single people with a low wage.

10) The entire British population lives in London.

11) It doesn't matter if you are heavily outnumbered in a martial arts fight; your enemies will attack you one at a time while the others dance around you menacingly.

12) In musicals everyone you meet in the street will know all the words to the songs and the steps to the dances.

13) When captured by an evil international terrorist, guns are not necessary to defeat them, sarcasm and wisecracks are your best weapons.

Florida

Mr. Peterson, a tourist from Toronto arrived in Florida.

In an airport taxi cab, Peterson asked the driver... "Say, is this really a healthful place?"

"It sure is," the cabby replied. "When I came here I couldn't say one word. I had hardly any hair on my head. I didn't have the strength to walk across a room, and I had to be lifted out of bed."

"That's wonderful!" said the tourist , "How long have you been here?"

"I was born here."

Selling Vacuum Cleaners

A little old woman answered a knock on the door one day, only to be confronted by a well-dressed young man carrying a vacuum cleaner."Good morning," said the young man.

"If I could take a couple of minutes of your time, I would like to demonstrate the very latest in high-powered vacuum cleaners.

"Go away!" said the old woman. "I haven't got any money!" and she proceeded to close the door.

Quick as a flash, the young man wedged his foot in the door and pushed it wide open.

"Don't be too hasty!" he said.

"Not until you have at least seen my demonstration."

In addition, with that, he emptied a bucket of horse manure onto her hallway carpet.

"If this vacuum cleaner does not remove all traces of this horse manure from your carpet, Madam, I will personally eat the remainder."

The old woman stepped back and said, "Well I hope you've got a darned good appetite, because they cut off my electricity this morning." :31:

Quote of Wisdom

"One day one of my little nephews came up to me and asked me if the equator was a real line that went around the Earth, or just an imaginary one. I had to laugh. Laugh and laugh. Because I didn't know, and I thought that maybe by laughing he would forget what he asked me." --Jack Handy

Sherlock and Watson

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson go on a camping trip, set up their tent, and fall asleep. Some hours later, Holmes wakes his faithful friend.

"Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see."

Watson replies, "I see millions of stars."

"What does that tell you?"

Watson ponders for a minute. "Astronomically speaking, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo. Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three. Theologically, it's evident the Lord is all-powerful and we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you?"

Holmes is silent for a moment, then speaks. "Watson, you idiot, someone has stolen our tent." :27:

Cowboy and Bible

The religious cowboy lost his favorite Bible while he was mending fences out on the range.

Three weeks later a cow walked up to him carrying the Bible in its mouth.

The cowboy couldn't believe his eyes. He took the precious book out of the cow's mouth, raised his eyes heavenward and exclaimed, "It's a miracle!"

"Not really," said the cow. "Your name is written inside the cover."

The Short of a Story!

This is a story about four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody, and Nobody.

There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure Somebody would do it.

Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it.

Somebody got angry about that, because it was Everybody's job.

Everybody thought Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it.

It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have.

Important Q n' A's
Kids Answers to those important questions

HOW DO YOU DECIDE WHO TO MARRY?

You got to find somebody who likes the same stuff. Like, if you like sports, she should like it that you like sports, and she should keep the chips and dip coming. --Alan, age 10

No person really decides before they Grow up who they're going to marry. God decides it all way before, and you get to find out later who you're stuck with. --Kirsten, age 10

WHAT IS THE RIGHT AGE TO GET MARRIED?

Twenty-three is the best age because you know the person FOREVER by then. --Camille, age 10

No age is good to get married at. You Got to be a fool to get married. --Freddie, age 6

HOW CAN A STRANGER TELL IF TWO PEOPLE ARE MARRIED?

You might have to guess, based on whether they seem to be yelling at the same kids. --Derrick, age 8

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR MOM AND DAD HAVE IN COMMON?

Both don't want any more kids. --Lori, age 8

WHAT DO MOST PEOPLE DO ON A DATE?

Dates are for having fun, and people should use them to get to know each other. Even boys have something to say if you listen long enough. --Lynnette, age 8

On the first date, they just tell each other lies, and that usually gets them interested enough to go for a second date. --Martin, age 10

WHAT WOULD YOU DO ON A FIRST DATE THAT WAS TURNING SOUR?

I'd run home and play dead. The next day I would call all the newspapers and make sure they wrote about me in all the dead columns. --Craig, age 9

WHEN IS IT OKAY TO KISS SOMEONE?

When they're rich. --Pam, age 7

The law says you have to be eighteen, so I wouldn't want to mess with that. --Curt, age 7

The rule goes like this: If you kiss someone, then you should marry them and have kids with them. It's the right thing to do. --Howard, age 8

IS IT BETTER TO BE SINGLE OR MARRIED?

I don't know which is better, but I'll tell you one thing. I'm never going to have --- with my wife. I don't want to be all grossed out. --Theodore, age 8

It's better for girls to be single but not for boys. Boys need someone to clean up after them. --Anita, age 9

HOW WOULD THE WORLD BE DIFFERENT IF PEOPLE DIDN'T GET MARRIED?

There sure would be a lot of kids to explain, wouldn't there? --Kelvin, age 8

"And the #1 Favorite is........" HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK?

Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a truck. --Ricky, age 10

:27::27::27::31:

evil!live
08-02-2010, 10:35
Commandment 10.

Man is incomplete until he marries. After that, he is finished

:27: :31:

I liked this commandment the most!
Nice jokes, btw. Thanks for sahring...:11:

m2stech
08-02-2010, 23:01
he he he!~!
hey guys
yesterday i buy an IELTS booklet + listening audio Cd at the fee of 25 chugh!~! from the official iran's IELETS institute in khaled eslamboli st

i hope it come in handy

really, you have an ielts exam too? i have mine on 27 Feb :9: a

evil!live
16-02-2010, 12:33
Sounds like nobody has the time or maybe interest in chat anymore!:31:
What's up?:5:

Zende
26-02-2010, 11:14
hi guys
sry i come here late:D
did u hear gogoosh songs
they are very cool
coolest sounds are these:
Bavar kon
Talagh
these 2 songs are realy cool
i let you see the lyrics of them in next post:D

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Divorce
Hear, my outfit.

This story of the bitter, difficult.

The I, single light this night tar.

That does not traverse the tales.

An image that is not the fall of آدما.

We watch Nnshstym indifferent.

Our own Drdym, this look is not transient.

Hear, my outfit.

Drdym way with Voyageur.

With the moment we cry.

We sound بی Svkhtym crying sound.

Password moment moment we made story.

Pain of wearing velvet garment Dvkhtym love.

We feel powerless their time together and بی Shnakhtym.

Perhaps in this way, if you spend together.

Time to achieve happiness, to read poetry.

Hear, my outfit.

Hear, my outfit.
sry if it has some problems i transletet it with google trans so it make problems realy sry
طلاق
بشنو,همسفر من.

از این قصه ی تلخ,راه دشوار.

ای تو,تک چراغ این شب تار.

این که گذشتن از کنار قصه ها نیست.

این که یک تصویر از سقوط آدما نیست.

ما بی تفاوت به تماشا ننشستیم.

ما خود دردیم,این نگاهی گذرا نیست.

بشنو,همسفر من.

با هم رهسپار راه دردیم.

با هم,لحظه ها را گریه کردیم.

ما با صدای بی صدای گریه سوختیم.

ما از عبور لحظه لحظه قصه ساختیم.

از مخمل درد به تن عشق جامه دوختیم.

ما عجز خود را باهم و بی هم شناختیم.

شاید در این راه,اگر با هم بمانیم.

وقت رسیدن شعر خوشبختی بخوانیم.

بشنو,همسفر من.

بشنو,همسفر من.

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Songs by belief

Believe tapping, tapping believe Sdamv
Voice that is bitter and tired
Believe tapping, tapping believe Qlbmv
Kvhh but heart is broken
Is broken

Believe tapping, tapping believe Dstamv
That Saqh’ Nvazshh
Believe tapping, eyes believe me lord
That a Qaside Khvahshh

Vsvs·h’ fall in love
Inflammation moment Hamh
حسرت shout Krdnh
Name someone with Sdamh

You name any that is nominally
What is love like Ghazal
Tempted to fill such travel
Such as roving is honest

Asmmv believe believe tapping tapping
Barron Chapter I Bergman
Cast garden and flowers and dew
Drkhtm tree drought
I lost Tgrgm

Believe always believe tapping tapping
I love that Sadqm
Believe me believe tapping tapping letters
That I always عاشقم
آهنگ باور کن

باور كن ، صدامو باور كن
صدایی كه تلخ و خسته ست
باور كن ، قلبمو باور كن
قلبي كه كوهه اما شكسته ست
شكسته ست

باور كن ، دستامو باور كن
كه ساقهء نوازشه
باور كن ، چشم منو باور كن
كه يك قصيده خواهشه

وسوسهء عاشق شدن
التهاب لحظه هامه
حسرت فرياد كردنه
اسم كسی با صدامه

اسم تو هر اسمی كه هست
مثل غزل چه عاشقانه ست
پر وسوسه مثل سفر
مثل غربت صادقانه ست

باور كن اسممو باور كن
من فصل بارون برگم
مطرود باغ و گل و شبنم
درختم درخت خشكی
تو دست تگرگم

باور كن هميشه باور كن
كه من به عشق صادقم
باور كن حرف منو باور كن
كه من هميشه عاشقم

.:HAMED:.
04-03-2010, 10:44
Sounds like nobody has the time or maybe interest in chat anymore!
What's up

not special
see! don't under estimate yourself
Here needs likes of you to be busy
thnks

DaRiOuShJh
04-03-2010, 13:01
he he he
here we are again what are you doing in these harsh and busy days before norouz?!~!0

04-03-2010, 16:46
he he he
here we are again what are you doing in these harsh and busy days before norouz

well come
Exactly we were talking about your Comment
Be fun

Behsood
04-03-2010, 20:08
he he he
here we are again what are you doing in these harsh and busy days before norouz?!~!0

Hi
What Shall We Do?I
Nothing ... I
Just Think About Past ... I
Another Year is Gone and Still Nothing ... I

* : Correct Me Plz! if I Say My Sentences Wrong I

ALt3rnA
04-03-2010, 21:09
Hi
What Shall We Do?I
Nothing ... I

You Still Can Build The Past ... I

H a m e e d
04-03-2010, 21:54
Hi
What Shall We Do?I
Nothing ... I

Leave the past alone! The past lets us do mistakes and waste our time insofar as it shows us that we are in the wrong way, when we find it out, probably we try different ways which may not be quite right, but at least are better than the way we do in the past and that's one step ahead in our life. Now think about what you need to attain to begin the new year powerfully without regret for the past:46:1

Behsood
05-03-2010, 08:17
You Still Can Build The Past ... I
Hi Again,I
I Wish I Could ... But ...I

Leave the past alone! The past lets us do mistakes and waste our time insofar as it shows us that we are in the wrong way, when we find it out, probably we try different ways which may not be quite right, but at least are better than the way we do in the past and that's one step ahead in our life. Now think about what you need to attain to begin the new year powerfully without regret for the past1

TnX.I
But Maybe We Find Out That When It's Too Late.I
And Then Just One Thing Will Be Always With You ... Regret.I
There is A Lot of Moments That You Feel Them Just One Time ... Not More.I
And If You Lose Them , You Can't Go Back And Feel Them Or Maybe Fix Them Again.I
This Is The Meaning Of Regret ... I
I Never Be Regretful For Anything That I Will Have A Chance to Catch or Feel It Again.I
You Can't Live Twice ... Do You?I

Zende
06-03-2010, 20:56
sometimes you think if you back to the past
you can fix it
but true thing is
you do everything you want do and history will come again
so dont care so much becouse of past
if you dont want to get those problems again
just fix it in Now

Behsood
07-03-2010, 05:09
sometimes you think if you back to the past
you can fix it
but true thing is
you do everything you want do and history will come again
so dont care so much becouse of past
if you dont want to get those problems again
just fix it in Now

Hi,I
Unfortunately I Don't Know What's Wrong in My Life ... So I Can't Do Anything.I
If I Know That ... I Do My Best to Fix It ...I
But With Pasting Time I Will Know That ... So It's Useless That I Try to Fix It NOW!I
(My Opinion)I

Zende
07-03-2010, 15:19
but you can try it cant you?
its a normal thing
all wrongs you do you will not undrestand in that moment
it take time
its about my self too
i lost one firend becouse of this
but you can try at least

08-03-2010, 14:54
hello
mihammad you have been caused that i take a warning from archi_girl
however,we forget
and this is good to have chat culture

A.M.D.D.E.V.I.L
08-03-2010, 15:01
an other comedy is over

Zende
08-03-2010, 15:09
who is mihammad.....

08-03-2010, 15:18
oh sorry !
my mean was mohammad
now lets talk very formaly!
khkhkhkhkh

m007007
08-03-2010, 18:01
o!
khkhkhkhkh

What is canada??2 dots:23:??

08-03-2010, 22:29
What is canada??2 dots:23:??
hi
no
the second love is canada
now perhaps this will be a question for you that "why second love
and the khkhkhkhkh is a vocable in the MOJARRADHA group
be fun

10-03-2010, 23:01
ok my infant
please attention and patienceing that we want to reading Qoran in chat room about a bit
now little of the QORAN

This is the Book; In it is guidance sure, without doubt, to those who fear Allah
who believe In the Unseen, are steadfast In prayer, and spend out of what we have provided for them
and who believe In the Revelation sent to thee, and sent before Thy time, and (in their hearts) have the assurance of the Hereafter

finished.

Zende
12-03-2010, 18:42
grrrr........it is realy fun if u cant talk about everything in CHAT ROOM and it take by spam LOL
with praying you talk with God
and in qoran God talk with you

Behsood
12-03-2010, 18:44
grrrr........it is realy fun if u cant talk about everything in CHAT ROOM and it take by spam LOL

Sorry , What?I

Zende
12-03-2010, 18:58
what part of that?

Behsood
12-03-2010, 19:04
what part of that?

All of That!
What Did u Mean?I Exactly?!!I

Zende
12-03-2010, 19:09
deleted 1 of my chat not kind of any bad word or like it with type of SPAM in CHAT ROOM
if it is CHAT ROOM so spam should has no problem
so my choice is changing name of this tapic

Behsood
12-03-2010, 19:23
deleted 1 of my chat not kind of any bad word or like it with type of SPAM in CHAT ROOM

OW!I

OK!I

I Got it! I
But Sending Spam is Not Good At All , Doesn't Matter in "Chat room" or Somewhere Else ...I

Forget About it ... Take it Easy.I

12-03-2010, 19:49
Sorry , What?I
sorry dante_2681.mohammad's mean was something else
we ignoreing his wrong
i dont know why some of people is disrespecting about qoran
:41:

Kurosh
12-03-2010, 19:51
Notice where this topic is located
Education > English as a Foreign Language

So here, chat is not the word some people know...I think every post here gotta have something to say! in other words, every word should help people to add something to their knowledge...ofcourse the definition of forum is so

But since we are intimate here, lots of posts are connived here by the dear boss, Azadeh
However, this doesn' let us to abuse
We're all here to learn

12-03-2010, 19:56
my friend !We assisting here and talking so that we learning something and correcting our wrong.
we dont come to be a SPAM writer

Zende
12-03-2010, 20:25
im talking about name of this tapic
not any more

Behsood
12-03-2010, 20:43
Dear Kurosh!I
I Agree With you ... I

=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

How Was Ur Last Week , My Friends?I
Tell Me About Ur Felling and Any Thing Special That U Do ... I