PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : Chat room

صفحه ها : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

M O B I N
05-09-2009, 14:34
it seems alireza have a bit of exp too :D
will you accept for a private classes???:D

A r c h i
05-09-2009, 15:39
thank you]

who is experienced here??? plz come and learn us about them:27:
looks like Mohammad knows a lot!!but Mohammad don't you think girls wont participate in this subject??

i think this discussion is useless...cuz we dont have any girl here to struggle with boys about this...whats your ideas guys

hehe ..I'm the girl here..and I'm like a granny to most of you :27:

I think you have to have a relationship with opposite s.e.x (you should be +18 first:20:) , there's nothing wrong with that. That's the way girls and boys get to know each other. Enjoy your time hanging around with each other or in groups.

All in all, enjoy your life and youth

:11:

mohammad.clergyman
05-09-2009, 15:47
oh, oh:18::27::21::20::41:

we've been waiting for the moderator's openion:5:

the fatva has been sadered

from now on , as dear Archi said, everyone is not only free to talk about such a topic but also permitted to do

I think you have to have a relationship with opposite s.e.x (you should be +18 first) , there's nothing wrong with that

?:41:your honour, is it a must

SCYTHE
05-09-2009, 17:32
hehe ..I'm the girl here..and I'm like a granny to most of you :27:

I think you have to have a relationship with opposite s.e.x (you should be +18 first:20:) , there's nothing wrong with that. That's the way girls and boys get to know each other. Enjoy your time hanging around with each other or in groups.

All in all, enjoy your life and youth

I wish one day everyone to think outside his/her cage, and reach to the idea that there should not be a wall (physical or mental) between people of different gender, idea and so on

Amen

A r c h i
05-09-2009, 18:00
o

from now on , as dear Archi said, everyone is not only free to talk about such a topic but also permitted to do

?:41:your honour, is it a must

Don't get me wrong, having a relationship doesn't necessarily mean bad things.
in 18 years you haven't got any clue about the other gender, so how do you want to study or work with them? you don't wanna talk to your classmates or your colleagues???

Everybody has his/her own idea. That's what I've learnt, at work ,at univ, with my friends. In all these places you have to know how to behave and that's not possible when you don't know others and that's where you need your experiences that you've got in your relation ship, So yes it's a must if you wanna be successful in all your relationships in future And by relationship I mean with everyone.

Nobody teaches us these things, unfortunately.So we should learn it ourselves. If you wanna keep yourself in an isolated environment just with boys, that's fine, but remember someday you have to face the unknown world of the other gender..you won't be fine with that ;)

That's just an opinion, and personal..you can do whatever you wanna do:46:

:11:l

علیرضا
05-09-2009, 18:21
it seems alireza have a bit of exp too :D

Guys !
I've never been in THAT kinda relationship. 'cause that needs a lot of money and time and some other things depending on what you really want from that relationship.
but I believe in simple-everyday relationship with opposite s.e.x as people have with with the same s.e.x.
UNFORTUNATELY the majority of boys and girls in Iran are kept separate from each other till the age of getting in Univ(s). and when they get to know each other , it's a little late for that age ...

I'm so sorry that I live in such country. I can't talk more

in 18 years you haven't got any clue about the other gender, so how do you want to study or work with them? you don't wanna talk to your classmates or your colleagues???

Everybody has his/her own idea. That's what I've learnt, at work ,at univ, with my friends. In all these places you have to know how to behave and that's not possible when you don't know others and that's where you need your experiences that you've got in your relation ship, So yes it's a must if you wanna be successful in all your relationships in future And by relationship I mean with everyone.

Nobody teaches us these things, unfortunately.So we should learn it ourselves. If you wanna keep yourself in an isolated environment just with boys, that's fine, but remember someday you have to face the unknown world of the other gender..you won't be fine with that ;)

I agree with you dear Archi-Girl .
I wish everyone had your opinion !

anyway Sally Anderson says hi !
do you know him ?

mohammad.clergyman
05-09-2009, 20:53

I'm not against the relationship itself, as you can see, I've had relationships with you and other girls here

but it's important to see what the relationships end up

in most cases, the relationships go wrong

Scythe doesn't share the same religion and believes with us, so that's not strange of him to say that physical relationships is of no restrictions

although as far as he lives under the shelter of the Islmic republic, he ought to follow the rules in public

but we, the muslims, believe that because most relationships go wrong, and most people cannot control their emotions and instinct, they'd better not to start this kind of relationship at all

but if sb is well aware of her/himself and the one with the opposite gender s/he picked as a friend or whateve , then if he goes through the right direction and be catious enough, this kind of relationship is ok

sepid12ir
05-09-2009, 21:10
I wish one day everyone to think outside his/her cage, and reach to the idea that there should not be a wall (physical or mental) between people of different gender, idea and so on

Amen

Amen

!

do you know him ?

yes, an Old friend of us here, how do u know him then?!
-----
about the current subject! prefer to keep silent
good luck:10:.......l

علیرضا
05-09-2009, 21:52
Amen

yes, an Old friend of us here, how do u know him then?!
-----
about the current subject! prefer to keep silent
good luck:10:.......l

How do I Know him ? are you kiddin' ?:31:
He's my best friend in real world

|

===================================

Ladies and Gentlemen pay attention for a sec please

I was thinkin' how often I use dirty words and in which occasions I swear and all of a sudden I realized that it could be a nice subject to talk about !!! :27:

and I mean those English swears only

Really how often do you swear and usually when ?
and which one is your favorite ?:27:

I swear almost everyday and they're all in English
I use them usually when something goes wrong or when someone does something stupid or repulsive
and I'm not tellin' you what I say !!

A r c h i
05-09-2009, 22:16
do you know him ?

sure I know him, say hi to him, why doesn't he come here any more????

l

I'm not against the relationship itself, as you can see, I've had relationships with you and other girls here

As we don't have the same beliefs I prefer not to go further, But Seriously Seriously (As in Grey's anatomy Tv series :27:) Do u consider our conversations here a relationship????:18: Oh my God are you kidding me???? A relationship in internet is never ever a real relationship

Anyway,. have fun dear

Ladies and Gentlemen pay attention for a sec please

I was thinkin' how often I use dirty words and in which occasions I swear and all of a sudden I realized that it could be a nice subject to talk about !!! :27:

and I mean those English swears only

Really how often do you swear and usually when ?
and which one is your favorite ?:27:!!

Thanks for bringing up the next topic :31:

which swear do you mean exactly????

1-offensive language [intransitive]-to use rude and offensive language
2-state the truth [intransitive and transitive]-informal-to say very strongly that what you are saying is true

If you mean the first one: while I'm driving I swear a lot , People really don't know how to drive:5:, the most frequent word I use is cow and crazy (In farsi ):27:..I don't use more..I don't know more actually and prefer not to learn more:46:

If you mean the second one.I usually don't swear.. But I used to swear to my parents when I did something wrong (when I was a child :46:)l

have fun everyone

saba_moha
05-09-2009, 22:28
hey,this is so cool caht room,thats so fantastic,thank u arcih,and about u BRET,yes it can happen 4 every one,but it depends on subject too,some times in this cases,when i gonna get nervous i say to myself:calm down ,anyway it woul happen,whethr u be nervous or no!

ALt3rnA
06-09-2009, 02:28
Tnx Dear Archi For Your Good Point Of View
Im Really Impressed

Since the topic has been changed i have no more words to say cuz i think unforchantly Not all of users here thinks like archi-girl

About the new topic
i have to say i never use any kind of swear or insult in english
while i use lots of em in farsi

when im talking in farsi i hate to use any english words between

M O B I N
06-09-2009, 10:06
well i knew this topic is active and it just needed a stimulate:31:
well dear Mohammad look how Dear Moderator participated in this discussion may be we should make some +18 or far from our age one:D:5:

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

well this is my idea
i think making a relation between girls and boy should 't be between two strangers you know i think on those family which girls and boys must not talk to each other or something like that when a person from these kinds of family goes to university he can't handle himself!the safe relation must be happened in relatives that's where boys and girls learn how to behave with each other not only isn't it a useful and safe but also it make to gain knowledge from opposite s.e.x I'm agree with archi-girl but i think we need such a situation for that the best example for my words is what was showed in last year in summer!! you all have seen Taraneye madari that boy was in the closed atmosphere(fazaye baste) and when he went to university by just seeing a girl he felt in love with her !! but his brother did not pay any attention to girls because of behaving a lot with girls and etc .. :31:
sorry for speaking too much :11:

holo2000
06-09-2009, 10:58
hi, i am studying english in university , every wants to speak in english with me please send me a message ....................my email is nooboghid@yahoo.com

nafare_aval
06-09-2009, 13:10
next topic:how do you wanna die????!!!!tell us

nafare_aval
06-09-2009, 13:11
next topic:21::how do you wanna die

i wanna die in sleeping...because its the easiest way for dying ...but its not the most beautiful way of death

swastika
06-09-2009, 13:28
Since Nodbody wants to die i'm more into talking about how I don't wanna die
I dont wanna die naked

linkin_park
06-09-2009, 14:28
I Don't Wanna Die in WC or Bathroom , yeah the best one would be in bed IMO

mohammad.clergyman
06-09-2009, 15:15
I don't wanna die at all

I wanna get martyred

and if we're supposed to die, why not dying when doing prayer or giving service to the people for the sake of God

or something like that

ALt3rnA
08-09-2009, 09:08
ok Guys
since you ruined my topic
i suggest another subject
lets talk about this airplane situation in our country
i will post some related news soon

M O B I N
08-09-2009, 10:27
ok Guys

i took an oath not to travel with airplane any more !!!our life is not important to our governors:41:!!!and i don't want to suicide:19::19:!!!!

ALt3rnA
08-09-2009, 10:37
i took an oath not to travel with airplane any more
seems ali karimi has same idea about that :31:
M

علیرضا
08-09-2009, 13:28
sure I know him, say hi to him, why doesn't he come here any more????

l

Yes sure !
He's been pretty much busy since he left here because he's been teaching English in some Institutes(He's my man :27:)
Last time I asked him he said that he'd need a lot of time if he came here to go on.
by the way he's been the manager of a section of another forum for a while...

I'm sure he missed here too !

Thanks for bringing up the next topic :31:

which swear do you mean exactly????

1-offensive language [intransitive]-to use rude and offensive language
2-state the truth [intransitive and transitive]-informal-to say very strongly that what you are saying is true

If you mean the first one: while I'm driving I swear a lot , People really don't know how to drive:5:, the most frequent word I use is cow and crazy (In farsi ):27:..I don't use more..I don't know more actually and prefer not to learn more:46:

If you mean the second one.I usually don't swear.. But I used to swear to my parents when I did something wrong (when I was a child :46:)l

have fun everyone

No dude ! I meant swear as in Dirty Words or offensive language:20:
seems you're very much polite, at least more than me !
well too bad you're not willing to learn some extra oaths :31:

About the new topic
i have to say i never use any kind of swear or insult in english
while i use lots of em in farsi

when im talking in farsi i hate to use any english words between

Dude I'm sorry I ruined your topic.
but I'm eager to keep discussing about your topic, in private or public.

Since Nodbody wants to die i'm more into talking about how I don't wanna die
I dont wanna die naked

Why naked ? I mean what about it is repulsing you?

================================================== =

I prefer to die when I'm sure there's even a small probability that I might go to heaven, guys :20:
because I've been cruel to myself and my family, I'm afraid to fail
and because I wanna rendezvous with some people in there
(I just remember the song "Rendezvous In Heaven" by Kylie Minogue:27:)

something's killing me deep inside

SCYTHE
08-09-2009, 17:35
ok Guys

What's up guyyyyyyyyyyys? l
You are talking about airplanes? They are stairways to heaven, unfortunately I am going to go to hell so they are not for me

علیرضا
08-09-2009, 21:57
Since we are in Ghadr nights and almost everybody is asking God, something for himself, whether it's forgiveness or anything else, I thought we could talk about this here.
We all have some dreams or want somethings in life. but if someone told you that you have the chance to have one of them and only ONE, then opting will be a little hard fore some people , and easy fore some other.

but now, tonight there's no limit whatsoever to the wishes
although, some of us have only one big demand.

I dunno how to end what I've started ... :sad:

m
||

FLAMEBOY
09-09-2009, 06:08
not a real disscussion
friends ..can U give some short stories? it makes this topic better...but notice that the story must complite in about 2 or 3 lines............................................. ...............................be active

What's up gayyyyyyyyyyys? l

You are talking about airplanes? They are stairways to heaven, unfortunately I am going to go to hell so they are not for me

my friend gay doesn't have a good meaning ..:41:
change your statement to guy:20:

ALt3rnA
09-09-2009, 14:01
i have this feeling that im gonna meet you there :31:

SCYTHE
09-09-2009, 16:27
i have this feeling that im gonna meet you there :31:

Cool to see ya as a follower of lord Satan! You know it's so sad to see people that are not strong enough to step into his narrow path...It makes me suffer sadly:41: But a new day will dawn for those who stand with him

It really makes me wonder

DaRiOuShJh
09-09-2009, 19:27
hmmmm
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] Exorcist is here!

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] i come, statan or his minions posses who?!~!

thou shal leave the body and forum and alley and street and ...[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] he he! hi dudes!
how are you these days
thirst and hunger shall overcome tho or not?
what about reading GREAT SHIELD (joshan kabir)!~!
did you read it in 19th, first night of GHADR nights?

SCYTHE
10-09-2009, 20:49
OK, some serious questions
What are your possessions in your life? And what's more, each day when you wake up what goal(s) makes you step forward and work hard
P.s. I want real answers from the bottom of your heart, not cliched answers

M O B I N
10-09-2009, 22:20
i have this feeling that im gonna meet you there [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

you must not forget the hope i heard that one of our imams said always want the best thing for yourselves instance like the best place in heaven :46: i know my answers are disgustful in your opinion but may be it helps a bit :14:

AMIR_EVILPRINCE
11-09-2009, 00:05
hi i.m new in hear plese learn me

no anybody

Sally Anderson
13-09-2009, 15:11
Wow, you smell that? Old friends' intimacy!i:10:
Well I was summoned to here. Not many things have changed since months ago. I would like to say hi to all friends here especially those how I know most; Archi Girl, Sepideh and Ali. I love you guys so much and hope prosperity and well being for you:46:
Anyway, I just felt the moral obligation to say hello.:31:
take care:11: . .

ho3d
14-09-2009, 18:17
hi 2 all . what do you think about define a specified chat room on yahoo massenger and go there for example every weekend and talk and chat about every thing such as some new notes and learning thatwe have learned in that week .
i offer yahoo massenger because of simple and easy and fast chatting way it has .
for example chatroom number 110
what do u think?:8:

DaRiOuShJh
14-09-2009, 21:18
he he he1
here i come! agian! dont panic!!! :D

hey guys! is there any fan of online games around?

not browser based! real games! like BFH or WOWC and ...

علیرضا
14-09-2009, 22:35
Well I was summoned to here. Not many things have changed since months ago. I would like to say hi to all friends here especially those how I know most; Archi Girl, Sepideh and Ali. I love you guys so much and hope prosperity and well being for you:46:

WOW ! look who's back !

Hi dude ! where have you been ?:10:
(pretending not to be the person who summoned you here:31:)

we missed you so much
I'm glad to see you here , dear sally.
and I can't neglect the formal obligation to welcome you here :31:

I salute you.

let's blow this place up !
===========================
OK folks, let's prepare ourselves to discuss about a matter or two

sepid12ir
14-09-2009, 23:30

dear Sally Anderson, how r u doing?! nice to c u back here
how's everything going on?!:11:l

ALt3rnA
15-09-2009, 12:50
What are your possessions in your life? And what's more, each day when you wake up what goal(s) makes you step forward and work hard
nothing .
emmm
if you count that as a cliched answer
i must say maybe konkoor
but i hate to spend my life studying that hard n then become a simple guy
you know ... back to home every day ... hugging my wife n kids ... then readin news paper till the next day ... i hate it
btw i ve never been a normal person anyway

tnx

علیرضا
15-09-2009, 13:23

I want to get out of this country. and I'll do it at all costs.
because it's not my destiny to rot here between people who still don't know how to stand in a queue ! no man should.
want to make a nice life there. and I want to be rich.
I wanna make new friendships, while living with nice old friends
I wanna meet some people, live with 'em, trade with them, work with 'em.

That's the reason I do all I do EVERYDAY. and that's why I've become what I am today.
coz I wanna be where I want to, tomorrow

SCYTHE
15-09-2009, 14:43
nothing .
emmm
if you count that as a cliched answer
i must say maybe konkoor
but i hate to spend my life studying that hard n then become a simple guy
you know ... back to home every day ... hugging my wife n kids ... then readin news paper till the next day ... i hate it
btw i ve never been a normal person anyway

tnx

Same here, after getting into the university I lost all my interest in studying. When I was in high school I loved mathematics, but this love vanished and I found myself a person in a middle of a way that couldn't return. I love literature, art ... but I want money as well and also I want to leave this country and I don't have any especial talent, it seems all of my dreams can't be reached simultaneously

Anyway, I don't feel any regret :), I couldn't do any better

SCYTHE
16-09-2009, 23:19
This forum is so slow, why no-one starts a conversation?l
Is there any of you guys disgusted with modern life? Do you think what are the disadvantages of modern civilization? l

DaRiOuShJh
17-09-2009, 02:00
because you choose the hard and general subjects!
this is a chatroom
i think we must continue with ordinary subjects in every-days life and personalities

pezhmantoop
17-09-2009, 12:25
i think this chatroom is very good
i love this topics
i love topics about speaking english
i think this topic is good for professionals to improve our english knowledge

A r c h i
17-09-2009, 15:14
i think this chatroom is very good
i love this topics
i love topics about speaking english
i think this topic is good for professionals to improve our english knowledge

welcome to English forum :)

Hope you have fun here

sepid12ir
17-09-2009, 22:58
This forum is so slow, why no-one starts a conversation?l
Is there any of you guys disgusted with modern life? Do you think what are the disadvantages of modern civilization? l

hey man, see u around trying different subjects....seems u r into discussing these days
well, Modern life!! has its own pros n cons... u may have seen the distance between people these days, they're all busy with their own stuff, have nothing to do with others n put their own needs before any other...n I believe in such a life with its hardships n tails it's the best of surviving but I do feel that's totally opposite of wot life meant to be n wot we were supposed to do... n the distance is more tangible nowadays, while in our parents' times(ad they mostly say) the story of life was kinda different n distance between people was not as much as today

SCYTHE
17-09-2009, 23:32
hey man, see u around trying different subjects....seems u r into discussing these days
well, Modern life!! has its own pros n cons... u may have seen the distance between people these days, they're all busy with their own stuff, have nothing to do with others n put their own needs before any other...n I believe in such a life with its hardships n tails it's the best of surviving but I do feel that's totally opposite of wot life meant to be n wot we were supposed to do... n the distance is more tangible nowadays, while in our parents' times(ad they mostly say) the story of life was kinda different n distance between people was not as much as today

good point...I am more disgusted with population, with urban life, with the presence of people everywhere...when the population increases, the standard of living lowers consequently. Hordes of people destroy everything including sincerity, I love the era that everything was pure and simple, but anyway it has its negative points

sepid12ir
17-09-2009, 23:53
hey, wot does these pics remind you of?!:31:l

علیرضا
18-09-2009, 00:41
good point...I am more disgusted with population, with urban life, with the presence of people everywhere...when the population increases, the standard of living lowers consequently. Hordes of people destroy everything including sincerity, I love the era that everything was pure and simple, but anyway it has its negative points

Dude you just said my word !
:20:
I hate population increase so much, as well.
I've recently come to this conclusion that population increase is basis of many noticeable issues in our world, especially in our country.

K

DaRiOuShJh
18-09-2009, 01:07

dont ask for the reason!!!

Sally Anderson
20-09-2009, 18:58
WOW ! look who's back !

Hi dude ! where have you been ?:10:
(pretending not to be the person who summoned you here:31:)

we missed you so much
I'm glad to see you here , dear sally.
and I can't neglect the formal obligation to welcome you here :31:

I salute you.

let's blow this place up !
OK folks, let's prepare ourselves to discuss about a matter or two

miss you dude, sorry I've been so wrapped up in my own business. I again ask you to forgive me for your flash memory. Honestly I came by your neighborhood some days ago but something happened and I had to drive back home
hope to see you soon!i:11:.

Sally Anderson
20-09-2009, 18:59
Same here, after getting into the university I lost all my interest in studying. When I was in high school I loved mathematics, but this love vanished and I found myself a person in a middle of a way that couldn't return. I love literature, art ... but I want money as well and also I want to leave this country and I don't have any especial talent, it seems all of my dreams can't be reached simultaneously

Anyway, I don't feel any regret :), I couldn't do any better

dude, I love those who love literature. you're right, in our country literature is not considered a necessity. if you study literature you'll not get money but if you become a broker like a real estate broker you can make gobs and gobs of money.it's not fair at all:41:
take care:11:

Sally Anderson
20-09-2009, 19:00
hey, wot does these pics remind you of?!:31:l

simplicity, calmness and a sort of state of living in nowhere
frankly i recall not much about those times and i prefer not to. the reason is my life is getting better and better day by day.i
thanks for the pics though dear:11:

Sally Anderson
20-09-2009, 19:00
friends, tell me what you think about this very short story:i

A tired old man stopped next to a charity box, then felt in his vest pocket and took out a coin. While putting the coin into the box his eyes struck the words on it, which read:" charity lengthens your lifetime" Then he changed his mind.

Cheers :31:

علیرضا
20-09-2009, 21:09
friends, tell me what you think about this very short story:i

A tired old man stopped next to a charity box, then felt in his vest pocket and took out a coin. While putting the coin into the box his eyes struck the words on it, which read:" charity lengthens your lifetime" Then he changed his mind.

Cheers :31:

Hi dude !
Guess the old man was too tired to live on :31:
=================================
Guys, do you believe that charity preserves you from some harm and hurt ?
Though I haven't seen any consequence of charity, but I still believe it and often do it to somehow preserve my family...

|A|

DaRiOuShJh
20-09-2009, 21:47
Guys, do you believe that charity preserves you from some harm and hurt ?

hmmmmmmmmmm
we do many things in life like this one (for me) without knowing what exactly it do
some thing other do! and society know them as good deeds! then we do them often for gaining respect and gratitude

anyway helping the poor is a good deed but the way we choose to do it may have many problems and ....

sepid12ir
20-09-2009, 23:22
frankly i recall not much about those times and i prefer not to. the reason is my life is getting better and better day by day.ineither do I, I don't ... I feel out of sort when I think of those days, neither do I think of future...presnetly I'm living at the moment
but these pictures reminded me of the short life, time flies n we don't know where we are, wot we are supposed to do n stuff like that

A tired old man stopped next to a charity box, then felt in his vest pocket and took out a coin. While putting the coin into the box his eyes struck the words on it, which read:" charity lengthens your lifetime" Then he changed his mind. enough is enough....how tired a person can be

holo2000
21-09-2009, 14:43
if anyone would like to speak with me in english
please send me a message
thanksssssssssssssss

SCYTHE
21-09-2009, 16:05
Hey what do you think of this statement: "Take religion out of school"l
Agreed or not? l

M O B I N
21-09-2009, 16:16
Hey what do you think of this statement: "Take religion out of school"l
Agreed or not? l

i don't want to say anything but just pay attention to what do we need in this society ??? and what is the purpose of humans creation :14: well i know some guys who haven't accepted God and they have doubt if god really exists!! by having such a big religion book in schools some of us haven't accepted god yet what would happen if we remove them ?????
i think we must not take it out of schools but some change should be happened!!
(_i think believing god is a obvious thing in this mankind's meditative world _)
Good luck :40::11: !!
i think i saw this subject in VOA:46:

SCYTHE
21-09-2009, 16:40
i don't want to say anything but just pay attention to what do we need in this society ??? and what is the purpose of humans creation :14: well i know some guys who haven't accepted God and they have doubt if god really exists!! by having such a big religion book in schools some of us haven't accepted god yet what would happen if we remove them ?????
i think we must not take it out of schools but some change should be happened!!
(_i think believing god is a obvious thing in this mankind's meditative world _)
Good luck :40::11: !!
i think i saw this subject in VOA:46:

First thanks for your answer! The goal is just discussing, I didn't see anything in your post but a circular reasoning! You say we must accept religion and god because it's true or obvious, what if some people have some reasons against it? They must be shut up?

Anyway, my question is "if school is a good place for these matters?"l

swastika
21-09-2009, 18:26
Ok, bit of a problem here. can anyone tellme how a topic atually comes to a close?cuz I just can't get it. anyone can change it anytime they like?. is there any specific rule or stuff?

mohammad.clergyman
21-09-2009, 22:42
dear Swastica

Here's a chat room and the only rule here is we all gotta write in english not any other languages

but it's not necessary to stick to the current topic of the thread though it's better not to change the topic except when everyone is done with that

DaRiOuShJh
22-09-2009, 02:49
he he he
as always! i see the topic is about what we must do and we must dont in this topic!

come on! lets see some action[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

holo2000
22-09-2009, 14:41
........................................can anyone help me

A r c h i
22-09-2009, 19:40
Ok, bit of a problem here. can anyone tellme how a topic atually comes to a close?cuz I just can't get it. anyone can change it anytime they like?. is there any specific rule or stuff?

What do you mean by close??? Closed by moderators or assistants??? or what?l

if it's like that, there's no special rule but the moderators' rules or forum rules

what kind of help do you need?l

holo2000
23-09-2009, 15:31
i need to help me to learn english

DaRiOuShJh
23-09-2009, 20:14
hehe[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
so some one help me to learn english too[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

mohammad.clergyman
24-09-2009, 18:15
hehe[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
so some one help me to learn english too[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Hehe.. I'm volunteer to teach you some

first you need to say I ..say I

no no !it's not something by which you see

it's actually you

go it ?

nope. it's not one of the alphapets.. that 's U

:31:

DaRiOuShJh
24-09-2009, 18:24
he he he!
thanks!

i can now say: AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

hey guys
check this out!

the island in center of the map is Atlantis!

jalal alkhlegh!~!~!

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

Sally Anderson
24-09-2009, 23:45

alright:18:.... hold on a sec :18:.... come on take my hand! don't hesitate take my hand! i:18:
watch that rock over there, hey what are you doin???????????????!!!!!i:18:
easy, easy, don't fear i'm here, i'm here:5:
.................................................. .minutes later......

here you are, you ok?i:20:
never step into this place again:13:
thank me later!!!!!!!!!i:31:

علیرضا
25-09-2009, 00:54
alright:18:.... hold on a sec :18:.... come on take my hand! don't hesitate take my hand! i:18:
watch that rock over there, hey what are you doin???????????????!!!!!i:18:
easy, easy, don't fear i'm here, i'm here:5:
.................................................. .minutes later......

here you are, you ok?i:20:
never step into this place again:13:
thank me later!!!!!!!!!i:31:

I thank you on behalf of him
you saved him from an unknown disaster
But really, what happened there?

A

SCYTHE
25-09-2009, 09:51
Hey guys this picture ain't epic?l

DaRiOuShJh
25-09-2009, 13:19
hmmmmmmmmmm
what is the story?~!

Dark blind knight! guarding the gateway of oblivion!!!~! or something?~!

SCYTHE
25-09-2009, 13:35
hmmmmmmmmmm
what is the story?~!

Dark blind knight! guarding the gateway of oblivion!!!~! or something?~!

Such a poetic description!!!:40: I don't know what this is about but whatever it is, it's beautiful

DaRiOuShJh
25-09-2009, 21:53
he he he!~!
i just told it as MANDARVARDI!
i was a poet, long ago! when i was in babyhood!!![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
any way

i love this cover's art

seems others like it too:

SCYTHE
26-09-2009, 20:38
he he he!~!
i just told it as MANDARVARDI!
i was a poet, long ago! when i was in babyhood!!![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
any way

i love this cover's art

seems others like it too:

BTW, what's your internet connection? The cost? Your satisfaction? --- vs ADSL?l

sepid12ir
26-09-2009, 21:03
Such a poetic description!!!:40: I don't know what this is about but whatever it is, it's beautiful

but that makes me feel stressed! wot a pic was thaaaaat :19:...l
btw guys, how r u doing with Fall! In tehran, weather is cool n a bit cold, very charming n nice weather for walking esp alone ... like it, it's depressing though

علیرضا
26-09-2009, 21:30
Hi buddies
Has anybody got an internet connection through --- ?
I was wondering if I could ask a few questions about it.

Really, how does it work ?
I've heard that you'll need another connection along with it to SEND data.
I also heard that you just have access to those files which have been shared, or something like that...

So, is anybody around to shed some light ?
I would appreciate

SCYTHE
26-09-2009, 22:11
but that makes me feel stressed! wot a pic was thaaaaat :19:...l
btw guys, how r u doing with Fall! In tehran, weather is cool n a bit cold, very charming n nice weather for walking esp alone ... like it, it's depressing though

How I love grim forests! Fall is my fave season, very poetic season, the weather at its best
Forests at autumn, fantastic colors and atmosphere
Why alone? Loneliness sucks

Hi buddies
Has anybody got an internet connection through --- ?
I was wondering if I could ask a few questions about it.

I've heard that you'll need another connection along with it to SEND data.
I also heard that you just have access to those files which have been shared, or something like that...

So, is anybody around to shed some light ?
I would appreciate

Darioush is specialist in this field!! But --- is really good stuff I wanna buy it, you can unlock all the satellite channels. And about its internet access, it's a one-way, you can just receive as you said

DaRiOuShJh
26-09-2009, 22:13
BTW, what's your internet connection? The cost? Your satisfaction? --- vs ADSL?l

hmmmmm
its about 3 months i have ADSL 256 Connection
in this 3 months im always downloading, about 3 gig daily
sometimes i play Battlefield heroes online game but not much
we publish a site for it too

this spped because is unlimmited are very expensive and i dont think i recharge it after this month
i pay about 52 chugh! monthly and its too much

and bout the --- or ADSL
i think both are necessary and each have their uses and benefits

ADSL is good for surfing the internet, websites, torrents and ... with your own choose

i use --- just for watching channels recently, and also so rarely i have time to do so

but if you have time and also the courage!!! you can put it in good use in offline download and download many things with no fee and totally free

i've wrote an article about this matter here:

SCYTHE
26-09-2009, 22:30
hmmmmm
its about 3 months i have ADSL 256 Connection
in this 3 months im always downloading, about 3 gig daily
sometimes i play Battlefield heroes online game but not much
we publish a site for it too

this spped because is unlimmited are very expensive and i dont think i recharge it after this month
i pay about 52 chugh! monthly and its too much

Hey you did it, u used the left align:18: I can't believe my eyes

DaRiOuShJh
26-09-2009, 22:31
but that makes me feel stressed! wot a pic was thaaaaat [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
btw guys, how r u doing with Fall! In tehran, weather is cool n a bit cold, very charming n nice weather for walking esp alone ... like it, it's depressing thoughhehehe!~! maybe one of the dark nights in lord of the rings!~! left by himmself [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

tehran's weather is cool?!~! Im freezing here!!! girl! then you just say cool[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

i agree with walking with listeting to dark funeral doom track playing on your mp3 player with a sorrowful lyric
what a suicide!@~~![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

I've heard that you'll need another connection along with it to SEND data.yeah! its true!
you must first buy an online account in satellite you like to use
then you must have other connection too for sending data throught it

because these --- connections called one-way-online-connection
you can only receive data

I also heard that you just have access to those files which have been shared, or something like that...no in offline dl this sentence are true
in online you can surf the internet like you are doing now! but with up to 2 MB per seconds speed depend on your online account

i suggest you to read these articles first
i think the light you like sun!!!~!!
in case of fire call 110!~![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

you can unlock all the satellite channelsunfortunattly its been about 6 months that the encryption of the packages changes and V-plug cant open much of the channels including Cartoon-network!!!

what a misery!!~!~[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

DaRiOuShJh
26-09-2009, 22:34
Hey you did it, u used the left align[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] I can't believe my eyesdont mention it in public!~!
its just for a change!~!
lets carry on in right align again!~!!~

whitewolf7
26-09-2009, 23:13
hi , I want to learn more about english language . can you help me?
so I don't know about this room . I would aprishiate if you offer me a good way

علیرضا
26-09-2009, 23:52
Thank you A LOT dear DaRiOuShJh.

I still don't get it. Why can't I surf the internet using an OFFLINE --- connection for receiving data plus a dial-up connection for sending data ?

And do you mean I have no control on what I'm downloading ?
Does it download - for example all mp3 - files of the satellite which have been requested to PLAY by other users ?
Can't I just search "The Godfather" and then download the movie ??
A

DaRiOuShJh
27-09-2009, 13:24
hi , I want to learn more about english language . can you help me?
so I don't know about this room . I would aprishiate if you offer me a good way

just tell your opinions about active topics or sujjest a newone
now we are talking about internet connections and --- cards

Thank you A LOT dear DaRiOuShJh.

I still don't get it. Why can't I surf the internet using an OFFLINE --- connection for receiving data plus a dial-up connection for sending data ?

And do you mean I have no control on what I'm downloading ?
Does it download - for example all mp3 - files of the satellite which have been requested to PLAY by other users ?
A

:46:
he he he
its so simple
for surfing and visiting a website for example, you need both send and receive
you need sending to tell browser where you want to go and need reveiving so browser can download the images, pages, etc for showing the website to you

no! you have 100% control on what you download in offline DL
but in another way
Offline groups usaully every weeks announce that each night what files will be downloaded!~!
like this one:

yeah!~! you can download every files that being download in that period of time that your offline grabber program is open!~!!

take a look here:

not so fast, bro!!~!:31:
in offline method if any of groups announce that tonight we download god father you can run you offline dl program and pray!~!:31:till godfather movie drop fully from the skies!

usually each night 3-10 movies will be downloaded + various series episodes and mp3 and programs and games and graphics and ....

DaRiOuShJh
27-09-2009, 22:56
hello!~!
any body here!~!
what about there!~!?!@@$

علیرضا
28-09-2009, 16:30
hello!~!
any body here!~!
what about there!~!?!@@$

Dude !
may I have your E-Mail address ?
I wanna write you something in private
:21:

DaRiOuShJh
28-09-2009, 17:46
hehehe
you want my email!~!?
why!
are you going to terror me or something!~!

feel free to use contact me page in

ForgetMe
29-09-2009, 18:46
hello everyone
Can anybody tell me the address of an english forum that would be as popular as P30 World and includes not only english learning, but also many topics like this forum. for example software, movie, hardware...etc

I have to say thanks to all members of the english part of this forum.
I want to tell you my opinion about the foreign language: I think 21th century's people should learn at least one language except their mother tongue and what seems to be more important than any other thing is to choose the appropriate one. In my idea english language is the best second language for any second-language learner in the world because of its simple and applicable use rather than other languages.

sepid12ir
01-10-2009, 12:40
hey guys, don't u have have any problem with Hotbird(satellite?!):41::41: ... we can't open PMC, Gem n lots of other channels but VOA :41::41:...is that the same for u ?!l

DaRiOuShJh
01-10-2009, 13:53
hehehe!~!
i hear rumors about new parazit system imported from russia!~!

i test today!
we cant get persian channels in hotbird too
signals totally gone!~!

at first i think some one steal our LNB s again!!~!

sepid12ir
01-10-2009, 16:45
hehehe!~!
i hear rumors about new parazit system imported from russia!~!

i test today!
we cant get persian channels in hotbird too
signals totally gone!~!

at first i think some one steal our LNB s again!!~!

ya, this seems the be the most professional one, since u have nothing, not even low signals:41::41:... Damn it:41:... wot a damn ......................wot a shame:41:l

DaRiOuShJh
01-10-2009, 17:37
he he he
anyway i only see jetix channel plus some europe clip and show channels on hotbird!~!
i never watch the Persian channels

hmmmmm
i just check them in my --- and my own dish
i have some low quality signal here
the point is that the IRIB and news channels and .... gone too!

seems they are testing it with various conditions

sepid12ir
01-10-2009, 17:48
he he he
anyway i only see jetix channel plus some europe clip and show channels on hotbird!~!
i never watch the Persian channels

neither do I, I just sometimes catch some music channels to kill my time, as a so-called damn hobby to recharge my batteries but they just do some stuff to be more hateful ... that's really a shame, feel so sorry for them

DaRiOuShJh
01-10-2009, 18:49
anyway dear sepid its iran and anything possible
here people have no rights
anyway even talking about these matters is killing time!~!
why you dont watch other channels like viva or 4funtv or

here is mine!

i watch them so rarely even about 1 time every 2-3 weeks!

SCYTHE
02-10-2009, 23:50
Don't mind me, I was just passing by

DaRiOuShJh
03-10-2009, 12:37
dont mind me too, just spamming around!!~!!![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

SI-SA
03-10-2009, 13:12
Mmm
Hi ... I don't have anything special to say either .
I Just wanted to say that , I like to be here again .
I missed this part of forum and my friends here so that I decided to come back.[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
Just this ...
and Dear Sepideh , I tried to answer you , But you ave blocked the incoming messages

SCYTHE
05-10-2009, 10:27
I recently have upgraded my OS to Windows 7, it's too better than buggy Visa, innit? What do u think?l

SI-SA
05-10-2009, 15:48
I recently have upgraded my OS to Windows 7, it's too better than buggy Visa, innit? What do u think?l
I think was not such a Successful OS , and Microsoft is more successful with Windows7
I Just saw some parts ofWin7 in Click(BBC) and that looked Cool

DaRiOuShJh
05-10-2009, 15:51
he he!~!
hi again!@~!
i just return to theroon
about the windows i'm a cave man!~!
just using win Xp for now because newer Windows will become a big problem for my hardware!

being a cave man!~!, im working on inveting the fire

SCYTHE
05-10-2009, 19:19
he he!~!
hi again!@~!
i just return to theroon
about the windows i'm a cave man!~!
just using win Xp for now because newer Windows will become a big problem for my hardware!

being a cave man!~!, im working on inveting the fire

How much sure you are that there would be a problem? Surprisingly, I didn't have any problems with this version, it uses less system resources and I didn't need the driver software for device installation. Plus, I could install old programs like office 2003

DaRiOuShJh
05-10-2009, 21:02
not those kinds of problems
general issue is the --- CARD

its old so as i heared there is problems with newer version of windows

and i also use some old programs using win98-me platform

anyway im satisfied with XP for now
i see no need to change it

but for laptop mybe i use vista

علیرضا
05-10-2009, 22:24
dont mind me too, just spamming around!!~!!![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Hi dude, wait !
I've tried to send you a tiny PM over a thousand times on a hundred sites, forums etc. but failed !
All I want to ask is :
Which Re ce iv er do you suggest I buy ? SR-X(sixty six) or SR-X(ninety seven)
I know this is not the place to ask for advise in buying things especially these products ! but I HAD TO.
Dude please help me solve this dilemma.
PM me if you can.
or E-Mail me : s.alireza.v[AT]gmail.com

thanks a million times !

Yeah it's quite a lot better than that god damned vista. even though I have calamity, running some Apps or using hardwares, I prefer 7 to Vista or to XP.

DaRiOuShJh
06-10-2009, 03:13
eheki!~!
there is many ways baraye residan be khoda!!!~!
on sorry
there is many ways to contact me!
just leave me a pm here or just use my website's contact us form
unfortunatley, be honnest, i have no experiense in recievers!~!
you must see the deitails for each one and choose that better for you
anyway! all of the brands are same! i dont think there is any differentiation

DaRiOuShJh
06-10-2009, 12:52
hey guys

i just register to LAST.FM website

do you have an account in it too?

tohidkh
06-10-2009, 13:01
Hi friends....
I don't Know how I Speak ...
Can every One to help me

SI-SA
06-10-2009, 13:30
Hi friends....
I don't Know how I Speak ...
Can every One to help me
at First , I think it's better to Correct your sentences :

Hi Friends ...
I don't know how to Speak [English] ...
Can anybody help me ?

and the Answer is "Yes!"
I think everyone can help you here

masud-000000
06-10-2009, 13:48
Hello My Friend's
What Do You Do Now?
Please Answer This In Next Post...
If You Is Jobholder In Government....
Better to you to Not answer this Question(Only for Fun) :D.
Please Correct my sentences(If You Think It's Wrong)

DaRiOuShJh
08-10-2009, 00:02
viiiiiiiiiiiz viiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz!~!!

any last.fm fan here?~!

SI-SA
08-10-2009, 13:38
viiiiiiiiiiiz viiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz!~!!

any last.fm fan here?~!
I was Before ... the last time I opened the page , there was something that said the Site is Under Construction :D
so I couldn't listen to the Radio ...
But before that , I used to listen to that radio 2 hours a day , That was cool but limited
:(

tohidkh
08-10-2009, 13:50
I think that all members of this topic (chat room) are in sleep :31:

(please correct my sentence if have any problem)

Goog Luck

DaRiOuShJh
08-10-2009, 14:59
I was Before ... the last time I opened the page , there was something that said the Site is Under Construction :D
so I couldn't listen to the Radio ...
But before that , I used to listen to that radio 2 hours a day , That was cool but limited
:(

hmmmmmmmm
why online radios?!
i download the program and its very cool and handy
listen to your own music on your PC in your favorite media player
the last.fm add the tracks to your profile and also show you some tips and similar artists and also information about the band and album!!~!!

coooooooool features!

I think that all members of this topic (chat room) are in sleep :31:

(please correct my sentence in have any problem)

Goog Luck

:46:hehe
yeah

DaRiOuShJh
08-10-2009, 17:06
hehe!

i just change my HOTBIRD diah to Astra 1

DaRiOuShJh
08-10-2009, 17:24
hehe!

i just change my HOTBIRD diah to Astra 1

SI-SA
08-10-2009, 17:28
Dear Darioush , Who you Are talking with ?
Btw , It's about 3 days that Our Channels , such as BBC,VOA, and almost all of them , have problems at noon
this problem fixes automatically in the evening

*M!L4D*
08-10-2009, 17:34
hi there
what is the topic to speak about ؟

DaRiOuShJh
08-10-2009, 20:24
Dear Darioush , Who you Are talking with ?
Btw , It's about 3 days that Our Channels , such as BBC,VOA, and almost all of them , have problems at noon
this problem fixes automatically in the evening

dont mind!~!
just thinking loud!~!!~:27:

then you are the lucky one around
here we dont have any Persian channles at all

hi there
what is the topic to speak about ؟

thinking loud! about satellite materials and stuff and jangoolaks!!~!!etc...

SI-SA
08-10-2009, 23:04
dont mind!~!
just thinking loud!~!!~[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

then you are the lucky one around
here we dont have any Persian channles at all
I myself like the Viva Polska the most
But BBC Persian has great programs , such as Click or Top gear,etc

baran_1000
09-10-2009, 15:08
Hi pals

Is there any body here who is studing in azad university(Teharab Shoma) ..what's your idea about this uni?
does it worth registering there ?!???

Do you where it is located?

sepid12ir
09-10-2009, 15:30
Hi pals

Is there any body here who is studing in azad university(Teharab Shoma) ..what's your idea about this uni?
does it worth registering there ?!???

Do you where it is located?

wot major r u asking about?!... if that's English, I remember two people who've studied there
one of 'em got her BA in Azad n got her MA in Elmo San'at (she was so satisfied with both universities)

n the other is still a student of the university but she's working as a Teacher in an institute(she's also satisfied)

if u let I'd like to share my idea as well, I always think the university u study at is not that important since we've got good n bad in all places doesn't matter state uni or Azad, wot matters the most is u, whether u wanna be successful n u r determined enough to reach yr goals...

If u want to choose among English, I think Azad University (Central Branch - Tehran Markaz) is one of the bests n it's worthy to know that it has got the first rank among all the (foriegn languages) universities (including State n Aazad) in Iran ... n it's in Shahrak'e Gharb

baran_1000
09-10-2009, 15:42
wot major r u asking about?!... if that's English, I remember two people who've studied there
one of 'em got her BA in Azad n got her MA in Elmo San'at (she was so satisfied with both universities)

n the other is still a student of the university but she's working as a Teacher in an institute(she's also satisfied)

if u let I'd like to share my idea as well, I always think the university u study at is not that important since we've got good n bad in all places doesn't matter state uni or Azad, wot matters the most is u, whether u wanna be successful n u r determined enough to reach yr goals...

If u want to choose among English, I think Azad University (Central Branch - Tehran Markaz) is one of the bests n it's worthy to know that it has got the first rank among all the (foriegn languages) universities (including State n Aazad) in Iran ... n it's in Shahrak'e Gharb

Hi my dear friend

How r u?:20:
Thanks for your guidances..I totally agree with this parts of your words:

?I wanna know about chemistrey(MS)..Do you know how the condition of this field is in tehran shoma uni

sepid12ir
09-10-2009, 15:45
Hi my dear friend

How r u?:20:
Thanks for your guidances..I totally agree with this parts of your words:

?I wanna know about chemistrey(MS)..Do you know how the condition of this field is in tehran shoma uni

nope, no idea
since u asked it in here, I thaught u r refering to english majors...why dun u ask it in here

ALt3rnA
12-10-2009, 02:01
hello guys !
how yu doin ?
hm
i wanted to say
im learning german now
so cool

ps : heeyy you have to respect me now :31:
i m an assistant now:31:

DaRiOuShJh
12-10-2009, 22:28
he he he
what a assistant! more like assassins[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] seems i must say something romantic like:

CONGRATULATIONS[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

sepid12ir
12-10-2009, 23:13
hello guys !
how yu doin ?
hm
i wanted to say
im learning german now
so cool

ps : heeyy you have to respect me now :31:
i m an assistant now:31:

good, German, gotta be hard
but man, be careful, u seem to be the one who can't take such a thing :27:, dun get proud (just kidding:46:)h
Wish u good luck:11:l

ALt3rnA
13-10-2009, 00:22
he he he
what a assistant! more like assassins[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] seems i must say something romantic like:

CONGRATULATIONS[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
:D
thanx for being such a romantic person ! :11:

good, German, gotta be hard
but man, be careful, u seem to be the one who can't take such a thing [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] dun get proud (just kidding[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])h
Wish u good luck[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
tnx :11:
i hope to see u an assistant too one day :20:
sorta ...
its hard becuase i have spent most of my life learning english
but its simple too cuz you read just like the way you write

tohidkh
15-10-2009, 09:28
Hello Dears...

A qouestion!

he he he

Mr DaRiOuShJh?!?!
Why You start all of Your posts With "he he he" ? :31:

amusing.....
:10:

DaRiOuShJh
15-10-2009, 16:21
hehehe
then check this out:

unartig
15-10-2009, 16:42
:its hard becuase i have spent most of my life learning english
but its simple too cuz you read just like the way you write

Just try "Warum Nicht" course in Deutche welle Site
:27:

tohidkh
15-10-2009, 17:14
hehehe
then check this out:

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

It was Very interesting....

Thank you

he he he

Good luck

DaRiOuShJh
15-10-2009, 21:41
he he he!~!
whatever[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

thanks

علیرضا
15-10-2009, 22:18
depression takes over me
I can feel it
I can see it

It was a part of one of Kylie Minogue's songs where it says: "Your love take's over me..."
But I changed it a little bit :31:

Guys, what do you do when you're depressed so much
I mean SO MUCH as unbearable.
How do you save yourselves ?

æ

ALt3rnA
15-10-2009, 23:30

i brush my teeth

n smile

SCYTHE
16-10-2009, 00:16
depression takes over me
I can feel it
I can see it

It was a part of one of Kylie Minogue's songs where it says: "Your love take's over me..."
But I changed it a little bit :31:

æ

Seriously, visit a psychologist. I bet that is because of loneliness, it happens to everyone

sepid12ir
16-10-2009, 00:58
Just try "Warum Nicht" course in Deutche welle Site

oh! loook who's here
how r u Mr. Bald :27:l

unartig
16-10-2009, 10:53
oh! loook who's here

:20:how r u Mr. Bald l

Not so bad
? What about you Miss Movie

علیرضا
16-10-2009, 23:07
i brush my teeth

n smile

What a good thing to do :20:
I'm going to try it now !

Seriously, visit a psychologist. I bet that is because of loneliness, it happens to everyone

Yeah, actually I'm planning on doing it.
Dude, loneliness makes you really crazy.
It rots you from inside
:41:

DaRiOuShJh
17-10-2009, 01:29
he he he1~!!!

ALt3rnA
18-10-2009, 15:04
plzzzz

no more spam :31:

DaRiOuShJh
20-10-2009, 18:56
hmmmmmm
here i come!~!
please ............. please please dont run in panic[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
hehehe

so whats up?

siune
26-10-2009, 17:03
Eemm , Sorry Are you still Chating On this Page?! If you Are , I Will be Happy If I Join .

Hi Every bodyyy ! I'm New in This site , I wanna Join at your Topics !

Soheil Linkin
26-10-2009, 23:29
hey yo all bros & sis what is the biggest joke you`ve ever heard

nafare_aval
27-10-2009, 14:05
hi every body...still you dont have a subject for this topic...i feel for you guys...but i will be here every month to supervise if this topic finds a subject or not....anyway im so disappointed....just this

DaRiOuShJh
27-10-2009, 16:05
hmmmmmm
hi all
im really ill right now
this ANFOOLANZA killing me
i can barely sit on front of PC and type!!~!!

sepid12ir
08-11-2009, 23:13
hey guys, how r u doin?!:11:
I've got a long list of some Spanish books to download but I dunno how to find the dl links :19:

the books are mostly writtenn by Jose Ortega Y Gasset

n I'd be really thankful if you could help me out in finding the download links or giving me a source in which I can find them easily

SCYTHE
09-11-2009, 21:16
hey guys, how r u doin?!:11:
I've got a long list of some Spanish books to download but I dunno how to find the dl links :19:

the books are mostly writtenn by Jose Ortega Y Gasset

n I'd be really thankful if you could help me out in finding the download links or giving me a source in which I can find them easily

I just did a search, so I don't guarantee the validness of the links

By the way, how are you? How are you darioush and the other guys? I miss you, When I find you?:31:l

SCYTHE
10-11-2009, 21:44
How often do you talk to foreigners? I currently work in a firm and today an Engineer from Germany was there and we (me and my coworkers) had some conversation with him. Unlike what I thought he was not cold blooded at all, we shared some information about political, economical issues. Anyway, why you are so silent?l

DaRiOuShJh
11-11-2009, 16:33
hi!~!
nothing to say so:

E:\Mp3\Downloaded\Klone\2008 - All Seeing Eye\03 - Promises.mp3

1. After eight years of existence, Klone has reached a personal and studied musical style. Today, the band releases a new inspired album, with various influences: Metal, Heavy Rock, Stoner, Grunge, Pop, Psychedelic. Klone finds its identity in going deeper in the command of each musical style. "All Seeing Eye" uses well-orchestrated arrangements, uncommon in Metal, like the use harpe, the saxophone, the chinese flute and various electro tones.

3Dmajid
12-11-2009, 11:13
I hate my english master in university
He is not a master in true ...
he is only a simple teacher. :2:

sepid12ir
13-11-2009, 17:52
How often do you talk to foreigners? I currently work in a firm and today an Engineer from Germany was there and we (me and my coworkers) had some conversation with him. Unlike what I thought he was not cold blooded at all, we shared some information about political, economical issues. Anyway, why you are so silent?l

rarely unfortunately, of course I've just got a few friends online, sometimes we discuss on different topics, besides I hardly ever find the chance of accompanying my father with his foreign guests, but don't talk with them :31: since we have nothing in common

I hate my english master in university
He is not a master in true ...
he is only a simple teacher. :2:

hi there,
May I ask which university you go and why aren't you satisfied with yr instructors ?!i

singleguy
13-11-2009, 18:54

hi....how are you Mr.engineer?!
I love talking to tourists and I've had conversations with many of them. but unfortunately I haven't had enough time to go to Jame masque or Shah square ( Emam square) recently. before DAMN konkoor , when I was studying in one of libraries behind the Jame masque, I went to the mosque every they and talk to them. I enjoyed a lot.

3Dmajid
13-11-2009, 18:55
hi there,
May I ask which university you go and why aren't you satisfied with yr instructors ?!i

Hello there
I go to Enghelab_e_Islami Technical College in Tehran city.
Because he rusticated me last week !!

SCYTHE
15-11-2009, 20:07
What do u think of this statement?l

Each day's a gift and not a given right

siiina2
15-11-2009, 20:46
What do u think of this statement?l

Each day's a gift and not a given right

Yeah, each day of our life is a gift to us and we should live evey day recalling it might be the last gift given...

M O B I N
18-11-2009, 23:58
what a mess ! let's clean the dust!!why do everyone abandon here??

DaRiOuShJh
19-11-2009, 00:27
maybe the cause is the admins politics

Sha7ab
20-11-2009, 14:03
what's the admins politics?

SCYTHE
25-11-2009, 19:19
pretty noisy here ahahahahhaha what's up? Just a poll

Can you whistle? I for one can't, does it seem so lame?l

amirmaru
25-11-2009, 19:33
I hate when ......
I Hate my world when my master ( Asuma sensei ) dies

nafare_aval
25-11-2009, 20:34
hi every body....how are u doin mates
im here for checking up twice a month...you know....i think evrey thing is ok....but still you dont have a subject..im sick of asking this question....its better to have one when next time im here to check up

SCYTHE
29-11-2009, 21:01
I am so sick of this silence, Why can't we just go back to how it was earlier? Anyway, sometimes drop by

nafare_aval
30-11-2009, 09:47
hi mr scythe...sorry of not knowng your name....lets choose a subject for this room...i really wanna chat...its needed for me...my level is intermediate...and what does (sometimes drop by)mean?thanks in advance

SCYTHE
30-11-2009, 22:22
hi mr scythe...sorry of not knowng your name....lets choose a subject for this room...i really wanna chat...its needed for me...my level is intermediate...and what does (sometimes drop by)mean?thanks in advance

Hey, glad to see ya
Yeah we must keep talking unless the ash of silence will turn our lost paradise into a leaden fright
echo the the tremble of your lips...lol

For your information
Drop by: to visit someone or somewhere He dropped by after work for a drink

nafare_aval
30-11-2009, 22:38
it seems you're perfect in english...your sentences are professional...its great to chat to you...the strongest(you) make weak(me) stronger...so lets begin...how do you feel about being alone at home and watch horror movies at midnight???everyone join ussssss

SCYTHE
01-12-2009, 17:38
it seems you're perfect in english...your sentences are professional...its great to chat to you...the strongest(you) make weak(me) stronger...so lets begin...how do you feel about being alone at home and watch horror movies at midnight???everyone join ussssss

Thanks for your kindness, I am not that good. And thanks for introducing new topics, as for your question I for one feel creepy when I watch horror movies like Saw seires or hostile. I am not a fan of that genre, I prefer fantasy, mystery or thriller genres. However because there are always exceptions I enjoyed scream movie, it was a good one. How do you feel yourself?l

nafare_aval
01-12-2009, 18:21
well...about these kind of movies...i watched paranormal activity 3 days ago...it was good...and at 2 pm i was hallucinated..it affected on me well...but like you im not fan of this genre..sometimes its ok for changing taste...more than everything drama and action movies

by the way...when did you start learning english?and how many years after that you were enough to speak and read articles

SCYTHE
01-12-2009, 23:52
well...about these kind of movies...i watched paranormal activity 3 days ago...it was good...and at 2 pm i was hallucinated..it affected on me well...but like you im not fan of this genre..sometimes its ok for changing taste...more than everything drama and action movies

Yeah in each genre you can find good movies. So you are a night owl like me, I am a different creature creature at nights, I am prisoner of my dreams, so lost, I am hungry for the nights

by the way...when did you start learning English? and how many years after that you were enough to speak and read articles

I dunno I guess seriously it took about three years

sepid12ir
02-12-2009, 00:19
everybody's night owl here, so am I :20:l
how's everything goin on in here

Oops, seems I have nothing to say, wot a spaaaaaaaaaam :41:h

nafare_aval
02-12-2009, 10:26
i have plan guys...if you were enthusiasm it will be good for resurrecting this topic....ok??...everyone wants to post at first must answer to the previous question that is located in the upper post and then hast to put a question for next one....what is your opinion

i start as first one....if you were instead of maradona in england-argentina match.would you like to goal with hand

SCYTHE
02-12-2009, 12:59
i have plan guys...if you were enthusiasm it will be good for resurrecting this topic....ok??...everyone wants to post at first must answer to the previous question that is located in the upper post and then hast to put a question for next one....what is your opinion

i start as first one....if you were instead of maradona in england-argentina match.would you like to goal with hand

hehe... Nod, I am a cheater

Now mine: If you overtake the last person, then you are...?[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

nafare_aval
02-12-2009, 14:00
well....it looks i was last....now im one to the last...what a confusing question

mine:would you like you have learned spanish instead of english

EHHASSATNI
02-12-2009, 19:23
Never if i should to select one language instead of english , it will be FRENCH
NOW MINE : If you should be one of hollywood acters , which one do you

nafare_aval
02-12-2009, 19:59
what a wonderful question....well i like many bodies in hollywood....john travalta.angelina jolie.russel crue.liam neeson.and ....but more than everyone brad pitt...i love his movies....troy seven benjamin button babel...he is cute handsome has good
body...but the only thing of him annoyed me was divorcing with jenifer aniston

now mine:if you got rich...where would you like to live?why

EHHASSATNI
03-12-2009, 00:06
well...If i were a rich man i want to live in iran ...Realy...because i love my country and people but not goverment
i belive best place for living for me is iran with a big house in best area and one CLS500 and 645ci and one village in North..then i want to travel all over the world for rest

All Right...An Other One Of Mine : i realy want you be honest ... if you were a army pilot in your country and the order is push the bottom to release the bombs to CIVILIAN AREA ...... What will You do

nafare_aval
03-12-2009, 10:22
to be honest....i never do that....i have belief in destiny and the other world....even if it takes my life,i'd never release a bomb on civilian area...and it depends on everyone's belief to do it or not

mine:if the time was in your control..what time of your life you like to be repeated?why

DaRiOuShJh
03-12-2009, 13:01
hmmmmmmmmmm

at last i see some activities in this topic~

seems anyone drop a question in any posts!~!!!:31:

nafare_aval
03-12-2009, 13:20
hi mate...you put yourself in trouble...at least you could have answered my question:d

someone answers mine and then put his/her own question

DaRiOuShJh
03-12-2009, 13:52
hmmmmmmmm
it seems im in real trouble!:27:

any way! if i can control time!~! ill freeze it forever so there will be

1.no hurry to get to work or ...
2. no rush in the streets and ...
3.nothing that request immediate attention

and finally i'll can do anything i want out of the limitation of this material world like an IMMORTAL!~!:5:

this method of 1Q/1A does not seems to be useful

maybe we must wait at least some other users join us in one question so we can know their opinions too

EHHASSATNI
03-12-2009, 14:16
this method of 1Q/1A does not seems to be useful

maybe we must wait at least some other users join us in one question so we can know their opinions too

So what we can do ? wait for somebody come here ? you know how long it will take ? one hour or one month
DaRiOuShJh did,t make a new question so i answer to nafare_aval
if i can control the time i will go to future to see how the world will be and go to past to experience that time

Now Mine : if in iran we would modern like USA and have many option(For Example ...like many kind of sports and many t kind of LABORATORY for reaserching and...) ... what would you do

nafare_aval
03-12-2009, 15:14
dear darioush...we are not in hurry...so everybody gradually will join us...dont worry...just contribute

now answer to the previous question:if iran was like america(in dream)i'd like to be a badalkar(how do you say in english)and because we dont have enough equipment im afraid of doing it

mine:if you had 1 hour to see your fave actor/actress..who it will be and what would you ask

EHHASSATNI
03-12-2009, 16:24
dear darioush...we are not in hurry...so everybody gradually will join us...dont worry...just contribute

now answer to the previous question:if iran was like america(in dream)i'd like to be a badalkar(how do you say in english)and because we dont have enough equipment im afraid of doing it

mine:if you had 1 hour to see your fave actor/actress..who it will be and what would you ask

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN PRIVATE CHAT BETWEEN ME AND NAFAR AVAL WHY ? I ASK EVERYONE TO contribute

now answer i love to see Johnny depp in male and marion marion cotillard in female
i love their movie specialy PUBLIC ENEMIES
i wanna to chat with them for many many times

Another Q :which person in the history in your opinion has most HARM to iran to developing

nafare_aval
03-12-2009, 20:33
dear ehhassatni you have a few problems in writing...you speak really good but try not to make little mistakes...for example in previous post you said....i wanna to chat....you know its wrong...you must say i wanna chat or i want to chat and in one of your posts you said:release a bomb to a civilian city...you should say on a civilian city

there were many persons..but the most important i think is naser eddin shah...and the interesting point about him is his domination for 49 years...i think its the longest domination on a country by a king

my Q:what are your excuses for living

EHHASSATNI
04-12-2009, 00:47
dear ehhassatni you have a few problems in writing...you speak really good but try not to make little mistakes...for example in previous post you said....i wanna to chat....you know its wrong...you must say i wanna chat or i want to chat and in one of your posts you said:release a bomb to a civilian city...you should say on a civilian city

there were many persons..but the most important i think is naser eddin shah...and the interesting point about him is his domination for 49 years...i think its the longest domination on a country by a king

my Q:what are your excuses for living

thank you for notice me i appreciate

l realy wanna live just for happy and do my favor like go trip play football skiing [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] and my family and friend
but i realy belive that there is not another world and these thing that we will reborn again is just bullshit[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] another Q: what is your top dream

nafare_aval
04-12-2009, 11:07
my top dream...if you mean about material things...i will buy a ship one day...and an enormous house in kish...i said kish because i cant live out of country...just for travelling yes but living not...i will do that...just ten years later

now mine:if you were a girl...would you like to be a friend of boy???i mean a right boy not a punk

SCYTHE
06-12-2009, 19:57
now mine:if you were a girl...would you like to be a friend of boy???i mean a right boy not a punk

Girls usually go for jerks rather than nice guys, since they find more fun in this way

nafare_aval
06-12-2009, 20:43
yeah...kind of...but high class girls need first class boys
you didnt ask a question man!!!why

again me:which part of your life do you like more...and tell us the reason

seied-taher
08-12-2009, 00:22
hi every budy
gratulation this days
i am taher
and nice to meet u....
maybe we are here to improve our english lang
but why?
why it is important for u?
do u prefer to be out of iran?
or u want prduct some KNOWLEDGE and u need english lang.............?
WHY IT IS IMPORTANT FOR U?

nafare_aval
08-12-2009, 10:52
hi every budy
gratulation this days
i am taher
and nice to meet u....
maybe we are here to improve our english lang
but why?
why it is important for u?
do u prefer to be out of iran?
or u want prduct some KNOWLEDGE and u need english lang.............?
WHY IT IS IMPORTANT FOR U?

hi mate....thanks....let me answer yours...english language is needed these days...if you really want be completely successful...you need it in every fields...business...science...arts...astronomy

by the way...you have a few mistakes in your writing such as:u want product is wrong...you want to produce is correct and another mistake:why it is important is wrong too...why is it important

and i think learning english is also good to prevent mistakes like this(kidding)dude

SCYTHE
11-12-2009, 13:43
Is there any of you guys who has passion for driving at night? I mean at dead night, 2 to 3 o' clock
There’s something comforting in driving under shimmering moon, like reaching to the end of line, a kind of freedom in obscurity, an appeasing anonymity. You know? l

nafare_aval
12-12-2009, 14:24
after one century someone's showed up....plzz put your manuscripts here more not just once a week dude

well..i love it..when you press your sole on gas pedal and the music volume is high(specially rock musics)its crazy...and there aren't many police and you can walk on air...its amazing mate

now mine:what would you do when someone is getting hit by a larger person and nobody doesnt involve to put out the fire between them

SCYTHE
13-12-2009, 23:44
after one century someone's showed up....plzz put your manuscripts here more not just once a week dude

well..i love it..when you press your sole on gas pedal and the music volume is high(specially rock musics)its crazy...and there aren't many police and you can walk on air...its amazing mate

now mine:what would you do when someone is getting hit by a larger person and nobody doesnt involve to put out the fire between them

I come to rescue:31: I don't why people fight when they realize the beauty of dedication, affection

Now mine: When was the last time that your heart beat irregularly?l

nafare_aval
14-12-2009, 09:29
in gym....i was pressing about 150 pounds...and after that my heart was beating unnatural...then i laid on the table and massaged my heart muscle...and it got better

now mine:when was the last time that you were hallucinated...and why was that

SCYTHE
17-12-2009, 17:12
Hey guys what do u think of bind date? Can u find anything more stupid than that?l

negar00
18-12-2009, 03:07
hi guys
its my first post in this topic
what do u talk about

DaRiOuShJh
18-12-2009, 11:43
hello there
im new here guys
can you show me the around?:31:

nafare_aval
19-12-2009, 11:43
hi mates...im new here...could you guide me how to chat:D

علیرضا
19-12-2009, 22:54
Hi everyone, I AM BACK ! (read it loudly and sensationally:31:)

Hey guys what do u think of bind date? Can u find anything more stupid than that?l

hello SCYTHE my friend !
What ? do you mean Blind Date ?
like you date someone you've never seen or heard of ?

please tell me I'm curious :20:

SCYTHE
20-12-2009, 00:13

hello SCYTHE my friend !

Hey, exactly as you said

negar00
20-12-2009, 00:35

hello SCYTHE my friend !

i think its not usual now!

ALt3rnA
20-12-2009, 00:52
hey guyss ! back again :31:
missed me ? :31:
Im just wondering ...
i think im getting into a kinda back to school mood :d
im dialup again !!! >:D< :31:
ma little old pal :40::10:

SCYTHE
20-12-2009, 01:37
hey guyss ! back again :31:
missed me ? :31:
Im just wondering ...
i think im getting into a kinda back to school mood :d
im dialup again !!! >:D< :31:
ma little old pal :40::10:

It's so sad that time machine has not invented yet, we are prisoners of time and there is no rewind button, or pause button. But before reaching to the end you can press the stop

ALt3rnA
20-12-2009, 22:02
It's so sad that time machine has not invented yet, we are prisoners of time and there is no rewind button, or pause button. But before reaching to the end you can press the stopGood Idea
But You know how the world works ...
You Will Love Any Thing That You Currently Hate Next Year :31:
If I Do That ... I Will Miss This Missing For Somthing feelin :13:

+

guys do you like snow ?

SCYTHE
20-12-2009, 23:20
Good Idea
But You know how the world works ...
You Will Love Any Thing That You Currently Hate Next Year :31:
If I Do That ... I Will Miss This Missing For Somthing feelin :13:

Really really impressive viewpoint! Do you really miss your grieving moments? I for one sometimes do, they are a part of me

rafifar
20-12-2009, 23:42
Booooo ! so f* bored and annoyed ! desprety wanna check my facebook and yahoo messenger! but simply CANT coz of F I L T E R or wutever. any idea?

ALt3rnA
21-12-2009, 01:43
Really really impressive viewpoint! Do you really miss your grieving moments? I for one sometimes do, they are a part of meI Think Life Cant Always Be Happy
It Aint Life That Way
so yes ido
after all the sadness wont last for much and only thing remains is a bright shadow of past :20:

Booooo ! so f* bored and annoyed ! desprety wanna check my facebook and yahoo messenger! but simply CANT coz of F I L T E R or wutever. any idea?Goodnight :20:
I really Have no idea
just try ultra.surf
or get a v p n

abol_fa
21-12-2009, 10:28
Hello everyone:31:

I found this topic from HERE:

I didn't know it exist!!!!

so so so so happy now
Now.. what's going on?

MrGee
21-12-2009, 10:54
hi
this is my first time chat in here
this is very good topic

abol_fa
21-12-2009, 19:41
hi
this is my first time chat in here
this is very good topic

Of course it is:40:
I really needed somewhere and somebody to chat with:10:

MrGee
21-12-2009, 23:12
Of course it is:40:
I really needed somewhere and somebody to chat with:10:

thanks but my engljsh isn't very good
and but i love english.
and numbring(is true?) in this thread
is very good.
bye

ALt3rnA
22-12-2009, 10:24
thanks but my engljsh isn't very good
and but i love english.
and numbring(is true?) in this thread
is very good.
bye
dont worry dude !
you will learn
chatting is very good way to learn english :46:

abol_fa
22-12-2009, 11:55
Allright let's make this topic better and better....
but how?:13:
Just kidding :31:
Does anyone know how we can improve our listening and speaking? I've tried a lot but result=:2: it's so BAD...

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنیدLooks like you are good at VB aren't ya?
and you know VB is completely English so it's very good for you to understand what are you saying to your PC i mean those codes you write for a command botton or a text box:46:

MrGee
22-12-2009, 12:01
dont worry dude !
you will learn
chatting is very good way to learn english :46:

Thanks so much

Allright let's make this topic better and better....
but how?:13:
Just kidding :31:
Does anyone know how we can improve our listening and speaking? I've tried a lot but result=:2: it's so BAD...

you can chat in yahoo with englishs or say to engish tape and ...
you can find many and many ways to do this.

abol_fa
22-12-2009, 17:50
you can find many and many ways to do this

that's it ...
problem is how i can find a good way

rosenegarin13
22-12-2009, 18:06
that's it ...
problem is how i can find a good way

Hi
Try to speak to yourself
listen to radio podcasts or watch movies
listen and speak
to improve them

MrGee
22-12-2009, 18:28
Hi
Try to speak to yourself
listen to radio podcasts or watch movies
listen and speak
to improve them

it is good and i think if you
can find a one to talk with him
it is will be very good

علیرضا
23-12-2009, 12:27
you guys post your messages so fast while I've come to send mine about that Blind Date matter :31:

I don't know what to say. I was about to experience it once but I rejected it. a friends of mine was trying so set me on a date with a girl whom I only knew her name and what she looked like. verrrry funny !

I rejected that 'cause I was afraid of wasting my time and getting nowhere in that relationship.
blind dating is good for spoiling a day or two but it's nothing you can rely on expecting to start a successful relationship.

my advice : stay in school

P.S : My internet Connection speed SUCKS :2:

ALt3rnA
23-12-2009, 14:54
you guys post your messages so fast while I've come to send mine about that Blind Date matter :31:

I don't know what to say. I was about to experience it once but I rejected it. a friends of mine was trying so set me on a date with a girl whom I only knew her name and what she looked like. verrrry funny !

I rejected that 'cause I was afraid of wasting my time and getting nowhere in that relationship.
blind dating is good for spoiling a day or two but it's nothing you can rely on expecting to start a successful relationship.

my advice : stay in school

P.S : My internet Connection speed SUCKS :2:

hmmm
actually i totally disagree this way of just searching for a girl
i think if you live just like normal there will be opportunities ahead waiting for you :d
without you even thinking about it

PS : me 2 :D

abol_fa
23-12-2009, 21:19
What a friend!
I hope to have friends like this!:21::31:. :D

علیرضا
23-12-2009, 21:33
hmmm
i think if you live just like normal there will be opportunities ahead waiting for you :d

Yeah but some opportunities don't benefit you :46:
but some do ! :31:
I'm confused :13:

K.M.Air

What a friend!
I hope to have friends like this!:21::31:. :D

He is a great guy
We have a history of fun :31:

IPHONE 3g
23-12-2009, 22:51
hi guys.

i come to english part now and im a new member of here now.

but i dont really good in dictation and at all of english.

SCYTHE
23-12-2009, 23:32
hmmm

One in 30 this kinda set up is successful! I believe leave no stones unrolled, never lose any opportunity even
if there is a slight chance

ALt3rnA
24-12-2009, 00:09
One in 30 this kinda set up is successful! I believe leave no stones unrolled, never lose any opportunity even
if there is a slight chance

yes but what do yo mean by Success ?
finding a girl and being friend with her doesnt matter
you have to find someone who you can love
can you love anyone who just let you to ?

But Serious : d
whats the point after all ?
you find a girl
and she leaves you !
The End.
:d

nafare_aval
25-12-2009, 11:59
if you found a girl that she loves you really...you should be very happy...because these days you know...real love is scarce...if you find this kind of love...you can be sure of your love and make program for rest of your life with her/him be together for good

and that's the point...real love these days is dependent on money...car...attractiveness and other things

dont put yourself in trouble...it will come on time itself

قاهر - Gahir
25-12-2009, 15:22
Hello there ... is anybody there ... what we have to do here ? ... Yes talking about what will help us go to dream
please Start

nafare_aval
25-12-2009, 15:29
what a bad subject dude...choose something beneficial...and something that has space and room for discussing...going to dream...there are many things that you con go to dream with...positive things like sleep or music...about negative things you know more that i do

قاهر - Gahir
25-12-2009, 16:10
no going to dream is great ! but how many men can take somebodies to go to dream
dream with music and sleep is well too and maybe have different effects but i don't know that is positive or negative
although you want to talk about anythings else , you should take this(dream) in other hand and talk about it in every other times
hey man , i have to go : do you have any other request from me? ; i have no more time

You can continue without me
BYE BOY
! the Time is going , but where are you ! if you are there then what time is it now

negar00
25-12-2009, 17:30
hey
what are you talkinkg about?a bout
dream?

ALt3rnA
25-12-2009, 17:50
hey
what are you talkinkg about?a bout
dream?

actually what are you talkin about ?! :d
we just keep talkin about anything to keep the topic alive :d
wanna join in ? :31:

Ps : wow ... so much new peoples around
im just feeling more and more like an old tree :37:
:d

abol_fa
25-12-2009, 18:01
looks like you are taking about girlfriends!!!
I LIKE IT!!!

قاهر - Gahir
25-12-2009, 18:10
Merry Christmas
Read these Lyrics to improve your dream

Another time of year
has come
To be loved in a special
way
We will try to do what's
right
On this very Merry Christmas
Day

Candles burning
Children singing goodnight
There's no worries
Because Santa's on his way

So Merry Christmas to you
Merry Christmas to all who share
on Christmas day
Merry Christmas to you
Singing Merry Christmas

Although many years
have passed
I'm sure the (?) of Christmas
remains the same

Candles burning
Children singing goodnight
There's no worries
Because Santa's on his way

So Merry Christmas to you
Merry Christmas to all who share
on Christmas day
Merry Christmas to you
Singing Merry Christmas

Through all the people I know
And all the people I care for
We'll make Christmas last
forever
So come along everyone
And sing this song with us

Singing Merry Christmas
to you
Merry Christmas to all
Who share on Christmas Day
Merry Christmas to you
Singing Merry Christmas

Santa's on his way
Santa's on his way
Singing Merry Christmas

Writer : M. BIVINS, R. DEVOE
Copyright : Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group

قاهر - Gahir
25-12-2009, 18:13
looks like you are taking about girlfriends!!!
I LIKE IT!!!

! girlfriends .... shit ... i hate it

! how you want to talk about

im just feeling more and more like an old tree
Oooh ... that's so emotionally

nafare_aval
25-12-2009, 19:58
i think this topic needs a leader more than a subject....in that way we can be organized and chat about a unit subject

قاهر - Gahir
25-12-2009, 20:13
i think this topic needs a leader more than a subject....in that way we can be organized and chat about a unit subject

! yep ... that's true

nafare_aval
25-12-2009, 23:39
so...who wants to be the leader???comeee on

ALt3rnA
25-12-2009, 23:53
so...who wants to be the leader???comeee on

ok
anything you want !

negar00
26-12-2009, 00:30
i think its better to chose someone that is much activer than others here!

evil!live
26-12-2009, 11:43
Hello everyone:11:

How are things with you?
So it seems to me that the current subject of this topic is electing a leader for the topic, eh?:31:
So who are the candidates?
Do you have any?:27:

Cheers

قاهر - Gahir
26-12-2009, 12:44

yep , i think that Mr/Mrs G4meH4ker can help you in this way . however you want

ALt3rnA
26-12-2009, 12:53
yep , i think that Mr/Mrs G4meH4ker can help you in this way . however you want
Hey !
Im Always With True Democracy ! :31:
Let Us Vote ! :31:
M

قاهر - Gahir
26-12-2009, 13:06
Hey !
Im Always With True Democracy ! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ](4).gif
Let Us Vote ! :دی
M
what , let you , coooom on :دی
okey , after you vote who can be ,then aware me

علیرضا
26-12-2009, 20:23

I simply disagree :31:
Well I think we'd better chose someone who rarely comes here, you know. like all the managers who you rarely manage to find them in their offices :31: :31:

nafare_aval
27-12-2009, 10:39
well well well...nobody has been selected for leadership...everybody is scared to take this responsibility

negar00
27-12-2009, 15:09
I simply disagree :31:
Well I think we'd better chose someone who rarely comes here, you know. like all the managers who you rarely manage to find them in their offices :31: :31:
but here is not an office

علیرضا
27-12-2009, 18:58
but here is not an office

Office was just an example :31:
I was at around the Yousef Aabad neighborhood today and yet again we saw some riot control bikers hunt and hit people with their bats
Sons of bi***es were hitting every moving person inconsiderate to their age or gender
Bastards punched my dad too

you know what ? God damn them with their god damned government
I've been thinking, they've made nothing for us not even a simple broadband internet:2:
There's not even a safety in adhering thoughts or believes
not even a single hope of having a peaceful future
nothing worth a sh**t

may god judge between us and them

nafare_aval
27-12-2009, 21:21
and still...we are all whistling for our missed time in this topic to find a subject for talking about...this room used to be a useful

room but now...we dont see a beneficial post for god's sake

ALt3rnA
27-12-2009, 21:27
and still...we are all whistling for our missed time in this topic to find a subject for talking about...this room used to be a useful

room but now...we dont see a beneficial post for god's sake

for god sake !
plz stop just coming here every day and nagging about how unuseful is this room
i think its not that much bad !
if you think it can get better do something to improve it !

tnx

nafare_aval
27-12-2009, 21:43
for god sake !
plz stop just coming here every day and nagging about how unuseful is this room
i think its not that much bad !
if you think it can get better do something to improve it !

tnx

thanks for notice...for more info i should inform you that i tried to make this room more active but just one person participated in it...and i think my idea wasnt so bad for joining(you can refer to the previous pages to see my activities)and another time in last page i offered to choose a leader in order to organize this room...what else in the world should i do when nobody isnt even interested in helping...be fair mate

ALt3rnA
27-12-2009, 21:54
thanks for notice...for more info i should inform you that i tried to make this room more active but just one person participated in it...and i think my idea wasnt so bad for joining(you can refer to the previous pages to see my activities)and another time in last page i offered to choose a leader in order to organize this room...what else in the world should i do when nobody isnt even interested in helping...be fair mate

i didnt disregard your activities here
i just say stuck with your activities
they are enough
no need to talk about it
it will make the members just thinking negative and it will affect on their posts too so the topic will get even inactiver
instead of that post you could say something to make the conversation more active

tnx