PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : Chat room

صفحه ها : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

A r c h i
09-04-2008, 18:27
i kind of like general studies becouse they are the only units i can pass!this term ive got a new problem.i dont have the habit of paying attention to the english class coz it has always been a piece of cake 4 me,i just chated with my mates during class and the teacher didnt bother himself to make me silent but this term at uni the teacher is focusing at me and doesnt let me be free and enjoy myself,its not fair,the class is so so so boring,its like torturing me

I had the same problem at uni, did you know what I did?
I made a complete English lecture..I mean I spoke English during my lecture..I even answer the student's questions in English:27::27::27:
(I was sure that the professor couldn't even say a sentence in English, From that day he didn't bother me anymore:46:

Tarikhe Tahilie Sadre Eslam! Oh I love it:31: . I had this nice lesson last term and I failed with 9.6!:19::31:l

What a great and useful lesson, I think I got 14:13:, My worst one was in "Maref 2"..I got 10:5:l

sepid12ir
09-04-2008, 18:44
What a great and useful lesson, I think I got 14:13:, My worst one was in "Maref 2"..I got 10:5:l

:31:Good, I think studying general units is just a waste of time n just passing them is good
By the way, now a question came to my mind, how many times have you failed in yr exams?:31: At school or university. about me I have never failed but in near future I might

karin
09-04-2008, 20:10
:31:Good, I think studying general units is just a waste of time n just passing them is good
By the way, now a question came to my mind, how many times have you failed in yr exams?:31: At school or university. about me I have never failed but in near future I might

when I was child:31: I mean at school I was a good student and my grades most of the time were between 19 and 20:31:l
BUT, at university... each term I have had a general lesson and each term I failed that lesson:31:l
first term I had enghelabe eslamie iran, I failed
second term I had Farsi, I failed
last term I had tarikhe tahili, and I failed! by the way this term I have no general lesson:20::31:l

I can remember that in first term I passed andishe 1 and akhlagh I think
and I failed Pascal one time
and ...l
I just can remember these lessons now:31:l

Vahid_vs
09-04-2008, 20:46
Hello to every body ,I have a problem with my yahoo messenger
I cant join the chat room and when I click the chat botten it show an error
error is this
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] and Settings\Super Star\My Documents\My Pictures\chat.jpg

Vahid_vs
09-04-2008, 20:48
error is this
this request was refused
thanks .please answer me soon Vahid_vs

shahab_f
09-04-2008, 22:04
error is this
this request was refused
thanks .please answer me soon Vahid_vs

Hi dear friend,having the name of "Chat room" doesn't mean that it is related to messengers, this topic is for chating and as u see it's a branch of English as a foreign language , u can ask ur question here:

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

shahab_f
09-04-2008, 22:09
I just failed once a three credit lesson named mathematic one:43:

Antonio Andolini
10-04-2008, 01:12
I haven't failed in my lessons but last yr I was almostly failed in Parvareshi ...I got2.25 and my teacher added 6 points and it becomes 8.25 and I thought I will be fail but he added 7 points again and it becomes 15.25 and at last I protested and it became 19! do you believe it?

yahya_h28
10-04-2008, 15:55
I haven't failed in my lessons but last yr I was almostly failed in Parvareshi ...I got2.25 and my teacher added 6 points and it becomes 8.25 and I thought I will be fail but he added 7 points again and it becomes 15.25 and at last I protested and it became 19! do you believe it?

wowboy,if it was me i would worship the teacher,but also if it was me the teacher would definitely fail me co i do anything but studing during class!:5::27:

sepid12ir
10-04-2008, 19:50
Do you love Celine Dion? I love her, actually I have so many songs in my pc but I haven't listened to all of them actually it's sth impossible, anyway I just found a song by Celine Dion named "I Surrender", I love it

Madame Tussaud
10-04-2008, 20:49
Do you love Celine Dion? I love her, actually I have so many songs in my pc but I haven't listened to all of them actually it's sth impossible, anyway I just found a song by Celine Dion named "I Surrender", I love it

:40:Hi , darling
I am a fan of Celine Dion
:8:I realy like her songs

Madame Tussaud
10-04-2008, 21:05
I am sad these days :44:
I couldn't take English class after nooroz:41:
I wanted to take KAC6 , but there is a problem that I couldn't:hmm:
what should I do , now ?:worried:

sepid12ir
11-04-2008, 10:20

:11:Wow, MT, how r u doing pal?! Welcome back
:40:Well, how was yr sis wedding party? surely you had nice time. Wish 'em a life full of love n joy
I can understand you, if I were in yr shoes I would also get sad but you can wait till the next term starts and my suggestion is selfstudying n watching English movies:46:l
:11:Take care pal

karin
11-04-2008, 15:35

last night, I listened to this song! it was amazing... I'm downloading its album now! thank you dear Sepide:11:l

Hi dear Madame Tussaud

so as Sepideh said you can wait till next term and study yourself during this time
I had it's final exam yesterday:31:l
I'm thinking of a term off because of my final exams at university
this term my lessons are really hard

yahya_h28
11-04-2008, 20:15
oh my god,we lost 4_1 against esteghlale ahvaz!:41:
i was just lughing at my friends who were esteghlal fans but all of a sudden:2:
im gonna go to tehran and kill ansarifars the ex-buss of perspolise,the contract he made with rafael finally made use loose 6 points and sepahan which i hate the most is now the champion!:9:
kill me dude,kill me:thumbsdow

Mehran NZ
11-04-2008, 21:46
he he pegah punched esteghlal
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Greight
11-04-2008, 21:51
he he pegah punched esteghlal
Yeah
I dun know whats wrong with this f u c k ing teams
Lots of budget being spent on them and what they give us in return
Nothing
Nothing
Nothing
!!!

Antonio Andolini
11-04-2008, 22:59
oh my god,we lost 4_1 against esteghlale ahvaz!:41:
i was just lughing at my friends who were esteghlal fans but all of a sudden:2:
im gonna go to tehran and kill ansarifars the ex-buss of perspolise,the contract he made with rafael finally made use loose 6 points and sepahan which i hate the most is now the champion!:9:
kill me dude,kill me:thumbsdow
:19::19::19::19: me too I wanna kill Nosrati and other players for this match

Mehran NZ
11-04-2008, 23:19
Yeah
I dun know whats wrong with this f u c k ing teams
Lots of budget being spent on them and what they give us in return
Nothing
Nothing
Nothing
!!!

thank you our thinks are like each other, Any way both of them fu cked up and I'm really happy:8:

Greight
12-04-2008, 00:06
thank you our thinks are like each other, Any way both of them fu cked up and I'm really happy:8:
Oh man
U should not be happy
I know why u r happy
cuz u think yjey stop paying so much attention 2 them
BUT u r wrong
They even pay MORE attention 2 these money consumers
AND spend more money on them 2 make them good enough not to f u c k up like this
BUT it wont help !!

sepid12ir
12-04-2008, 09:04
last night, I listened to this song! it was amazing... I'm downloading its album now! thank you dear Sepide:11:l

Yewelcome:11:, yeah, that's an amazing song. I'm just looking for some other songs like that in my PC:20:l

yahya_h28
12-04-2008, 20:36
c,perspolise and esteghlal are the oldest teams in iran and their fans dont only belong to all teh iranian from all over the world,its kind of imbelievable but at newcastle i knew a boy whose mother was iranian and his father was from easten europe.he hase never came to iran but he was iran football supporter and in the worldcup when iran had match he wear iran official T-shirt to show everyone he is iranian,eventho he couldent talk fluent farsi and he had owful persian accent but he tried to speak persian with iranian guys there,he was perspolise's fan and he invited us to his place during perspolise agains esteghlal.
what i say is football nowadays in not anly a game,its a religion or nationalityy

niusha_z
13-04-2008, 11:55
I'm not really into soccer :13:so... yeah

Mehran NZ
13-04-2008, 13:12
Oh man
U should not be happy
I know why u r happy
cuz u think yjey stop paying so much attention 2 them
BUT u r wrong
They even pay MORE attention 2 these money consumers
AND spend more money on them 2 make them good enough not to f u c k up like this
BUT it wont help !!

No buddy that’s not right!!! I don’t care where they spend irainian money
I'm glad bcuz they became zaye :D

sepid12ir
13-04-2008, 21:47
I'm not really into soccer :13:so... yeah

Neither am I:20:, I think I can never understand what OFFSIDE is:31:, Just kidding but I dun know why it can never tempt my attention:46:l

niusha_z
14-04-2008, 10:40
Neither am I:20:, I think I can never understand what OFFSIDE is:31:, Just kidding but I dun know why it can never tempt my attention:46:l

I love watching Volleyball and Basketball, even swimming competitions but not soccer. It just doesn't interest me. I only watch it if it's international games between Iran and some other country,
by the way I'm really excited for olympics! Our basketball team is there, WOOOOHOOOOOOO! :31:

Antonio Andolini
14-04-2008, 17:21
by the way I'm really excited for olympics! Our basketball team is there, WOOOOHOOOOOOO! :31:

Yeah but our basketball team without Aidin is like that it has a thing less

niusha_z
14-04-2008, 17:26

Oh man... it still makes me sad when I think about it. R.I.P

sepid12ir
14-04-2008, 19:24

God bless him

sepid12ir
14-04-2008, 19:30
You can not believe how tired I am todaaaaay

shahab_f
14-04-2008, 22:37
You can not believe how tired I am todaaaaay

Why?me 2 , I was at uni for about 16 hours:D,(actually I just had one class):D

niusha_z
15-04-2008, 10:08
Hi everybodyyyyyy :31: yesterday I was at the fine art faculty of Tehran university with 2 of my friends and man, I wanna be there :41: it was just so much fun! and the determined! person that I am, I've decided to start studying for next year's konkoor :27: I'll probably have to spend less time surfing the net

Narsis_E
15-04-2008, 14:26
Hi everybodyyyyyy :31: yesterday I was at the fine art faculty of Tehran university with 2 of my friends and man, I wanna be there :41: it was just so much fun! and the determined! person that I am, I've decided to start studying for next year's konkoor :27: I'll probably have to spend less time surfing the net

hey pal ,
sure you can if you really want and struggle as much as you can! :20:
of course tehran uni is one of the best , it 's great to be accepted there , btw in which field do you like to continue your studying ?!
hope u reach to all of your nice wishes ... :11:

niusha_z
15-04-2008, 15:06
hey pal ,
sure you can if you really want and struggle as much as you can! :20:
of course tehran uni is one of the best , it 's great to be accepted there , btw in which field do you like to continue your studying ?!
hope u reach to all of your nice wishes ... :11:

Hey, it's a tie between painting and industrial design though I lean a bit more towards painting. but I don't know so we'll see what happens. I really want to take it seriously this time.

thank you and you too :46::10:

sepid12ir
15-04-2008, 18:46
Why?me 2 , I was at uni for about 16 hours:D,(actually I just had one class):D

So it seems that u had fun:20:, I dun know why some boys are always at uni although they dun have any class, just wandering n laughing at girls:31:, but I had class since 9 a.m till 7p.m...Just imagin!!!!!:D

Hey, it's a tie between painting and industrial design though I lean a bit more towards painting. but I don't know so we'll see what happens. I really want to take it seriously this time.

thank you and you too :46::10:

Well, you've made up yr mind and you wanna study for Goddamn Konkoor. I just can say good luck:11:, by the way, yr major is art so you should be goo dat art, would u plz put a pic of yr paintings here?!:20:l

shahab_f
15-04-2008, 21:12
So it seems that u had fun:20:, I dun know why some boys are always at uni although they dun have any class, just wandering n laughing at girls:31:, but I had class since 9 a.m till 7p.m...Just imagin!!!!!:D

oh believe me I was just studying for god damn midterms.

So u will see Archi_girl there, and about industrial design I think your rate should be below 50,(my cousin didn't accepted there with the rate of 9!!!!!!b'cuz of too much "sahmie"s)

niusha_z
16-04-2008, 10:30
Well, you've made up yr mind and you wanna study for Goddamn Konkoor. I just can say good luck:11:, by the way, yr major is art so you should be goo dat art, would u plz put a pic of yr paintings here?!:20:l

Actually in high school my major was "tajrobi!" [lol because I don't know what it means in english] but I really like art. and I'm not really bad at painting/drawing but I'm not great either. If I find a drawing that wouldn't make people think I suck I'll put it here :31: lol

So u will see Archi_girl there, and about industrial design I think your rate should be below 50,(my cousin didn't accepted there with the rate of 9!!!!!!b'cuz of too much "sahmie"s)

wow... too bad for your cousin :( That is really weird. honestly my friend got accepted with the rate of 66.

sepid12ir
16-04-2008, 13:07
oh believe me I was just studying for god damn midterms.

eee?!:31: But actually I was serious, of course not about you about some boys in our uni. they're always at university although they have no class n they're just wandering n laughing and sometimes smoking together. I hate university when I see such disgusting things:41:l

sepid12ir
16-04-2008, 13:22
Hey pals I need yr info n yr ideas about following questions:46:. Azadeh, it can be even a suitable topic for discussing in Just Speak in English but I prefer to write it here n if you like you can drop it to Just Speak in English.:20:l
first of all I like to know yr ideas about death n I wanna know if you believe in life after death or not?l

And the other question that I have is that actually I've heard that we all live more than one time and after our death our soul goes to another body n starts a new life? For example I myself remember one of my teachers at school said it's the ninth time that we are living. I wanna know if you believe in it or not and tell yr reasons plz:20:l
And my last question is that do you know anyone who died for a short time and then survived? if yep would u plz tell me what that person said about the time that he/she was dead?:20:l

By the way I'm asking these questions bcuz on Sun we are supposed to talk about it in our discussion class so I need yr info and I'd be grateful if you answered these questions
:11:Thaaaanx

niusha_z
16-04-2008, 13:43
Hey pals I need yr info n yr ideas about following questions:46:. Azadeh, it can be even a suitable topic for discussing in Just Speak in English but I prefer to write it here n if you like you can drop it to Just Speak in English.:20:l
first of all I like to know yr ideas about death n I wanna know if you believe in life after death or not?l

And the other question that I have is that actually I've heard that we all live more than one time and after our death our soul goes to another body n starts a new life? For example I myself remember one of my teachers at school said it's the ninth time that we are living. I wanna know if you believe in it or not and tell yr reasons plz:20:l
And my last question is that do you know anyone who died for a short time and then survived? if yep would u plz tell me what that person said about the time that he/she was dead?:20:l

By the way I'm asking these questions bcuz on Sun we are supposed to talk about it in our discussion class so I need yr info and I'd be grateful if you answered these questions

Hey sepid :46: hope this helps you.

I believe in afterlife but I don't believe in hell, heaven and such things. I mean I've always thought that God was kinder than to just allocate somewhere for torturing people he created. it doesn't mean that I don't believe every action has its consequences of course.

shahab_f
16-04-2008, 22:13
wow... too bad for your cousin :( That is really weird. honestly my friend got accepted with the rate of 66.
Yeah that was too bad, it was 6 years ago, but it was such a disaster that I'm sure I am right about both the rate and the result.

I believe in afterdeath life ,according to God's justice which I believe in, and I also believe in Hell and Heaven but I really have no idea how it would be , and 'bout living with another body , my own opinion is that it's not true,why should such a thing happen?for punishment?If it is a punishment so we should remember our past to become sad about being in the world again.And also I think u know that this idea is called "Tanasokh" and it is completely denied by Islam if u want that side of view

A r c h i
17-04-2008, 10:41
heyy,
how are you my friends:10:???? I was so busy in the past week, It seems that studying is the worst thing in the world:19:, It not only keep my mind busy thinking of what I'm gonna do, But also don't let me do any other thing, I hope find time to watch movies some time

Welcome to our uni and our faculty dear niusha:31:..The fine art ambiance is the best in Iran I think. You can wear any thing you like, act what ever you like and ....
Did you sea the pictures on the yard of the uni??? there was a competition of painting with pastel on sunday and the painting was so nice , and the competition it self was so fuuny:46:l

what ever you want Sepideh, If you like, you can write this on that topic and I'll change the subject. I said that everyone can choose a topic, I'm so busy these days:13:

Have fun everybody:11:l

niusha_z
17-04-2008, 12:08
Welcome to our uni and our faculty dear niusha:31:..The fine art ambiance is the best in Iran I think. You can wear any thing you like, act what ever you like and ....
Did you sea the pictures on the yard of the uni??? there was a competition of painting with pastel on sunday and the painting was so nice , and the competition it self was so fuuny:46:l

actually I was there after the competition too :31: lol if it was up to me I would be there 24/7. what is your major and what semester are you in?

shahab_f
17-04-2008, 13:39
I had" mathematics 1 "exam today and I think I will get the full mark[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
last term I got 1.25 in the midterm:43:

actually I was there after the competition too :31: lol if it was up to me I would be there 24/7. what is your major and what semester are you in?

Since she is very busy I would answer u :D, She studies "urban designing"(shahr saazi)in ms.She is in second semester.:D

sepid12ir
19-04-2008, 19:03
Hey dear friends, it seems that u r all as busy as bee these days n just once in a blue moon you send a post here, am I right?:31: I always think being busy is better than having nothing to do n in busy days you enjoy more bcuz you can feel that you haven't wasted yr time.
anyway, I should say thank to Shahab n Niusha for answering my questions:11:. thank you pals. n actually I myself search a lot these days about it n I tapped into so many different websites n the conclusion was that we all live several times with one soul but so many bodies and after death we go to a world which names "Donyaye Asiri/ Donyaye bazparvari" n actually our souls are there n they see what they've done during their life n after a while souls go to new bodies n start a new life according to what they were in their prior life. If we'll be a salt of the earth, we will have a great and much more better life in our next life n vice versa n some other info which I gained these days but it might be a boring subject so I drop the subject n let me add that whatever I said now is just what I've read n I'm not good enough to say whether it's correct or not n actually I think we can never understand the trith of this fact. It's sth impossibe(In my opinion:D)l

anyway, for those who like to have more info about it I suggest to write the word "Tanasokh" then they can gather some info about it:20:l
I myself do love these kinda subjects for discussion n I do love to know more but since I find most of the people dislike this subject I just drop it here n I wish you best of lucks:11:l

shahab_f
19-04-2008, 23:20
Hey dear friends, it seems that u r all as busy as bee these days n just once in a blue moon you send a post here, am I right?:31: I always think being busy is better than having nothing to do n in busy days you enjoy more bcuz you can feel that you haven't wasted yr time.
anyway, I should say thank to Shahab n Niusha for answering my questions:11:. thank you pals. n actually I myself search a lot these days about it n I tapped into so many different websites n the conclusion was that we all live several times with one soul but so many bodies and after death we go to a world which names "Donyaye Asiri/ Donyaye bazparvari" n actually our souls are there n they see what they've done during their life n after a while souls go to new bodies n start a new life according to what they were in their prior life. If we'll be a salt of the earth, we will have a great and much more better life in our next life n vice versa n some other info which I gained these days but it might be a boring subject so I drop the subject n let me add that whatever I said now is just what I've read n I'm not good enough to say whether it's correct or not n actually I think we can never understand the trith of this fact. It's sth impossibe(In my opinion:D)l

anyway, for those who like to have more info about it I suggest to write the word "Tanasokh" then they can gather some info about it:20:l
I myself do love these kinda subjects for discussion n I do love to know more but since I find most of the people dislike this subject I just drop it here n I wish you best of lucks:11:l

I'm the only one who in spite of being busy and having much more difficult exams than u is always online!and about your result of investigation , it seems u believed in the idea of "tanasokh" , regardless to religion point of view I myself think this idea is ridiculous :13:,I...dunno:23:good luck anyway
By the way how r exams Sepide

sepid12ir
20-04-2008, 19:19
I'm the only one who in spite of being busy and having much more difficult exams than u is always online!and about your result of investigation , it seems u believed in the idea of "tanasokh" , regardless to religion point of view I myself think this idea is ridiculous :13:,I...dunno:23:good luck anyway

By the way how r exams Sepide

not only you, I'm also active inspite of being busy these days. Well about Tanasokh I can not say that I belive in it but as I said I'm fond of these kinda subjects n I'm still searching about it n I even know that I might not get to any concolusion bcuz I do belive the life after death is sth which n.o can tell the truth about it:20:l
About exams, actually for our units we have to have more than one exam n better to say that almost all the sessions we have exams n now it has become common n thaank to God my units are not that hard yet so I have no problem with my midterm exams, the only problem which I have is Tarikhe Sadre Eslam n from now I'm thinking about the day that I'm gonno study Tarikhe Sadre Eslam for the final exam:19:l

Antonio Andolini
20-04-2008, 21:08
I have dicussed about soul and God and relegions with different persons but in all of the discussions we haven't get a conclusion because we cannot change the idea of others so I suggest to change subject and I think these subjects are relative to our ideas and faiths.

p-kafcheh
21-04-2008, 02:51
salam be hamegi

sepid12ir
21-04-2008, 18:58
I have dicussed about soul and God and relegions with different persons but in all of the discussions we haven't get a conclusion because we cannot change the idea of others so I suggest to change subject and I think these subjects are relative to our ideas and faiths.

Yeah, I do agree with you n I also said better to drop the subject. So just talk about some other beautiful things:20:, I'm all ears n eyes:31:l

A r c h i
21-04-2008, 21:49
hey every one,
How are you doing my dear friends???
well Sepide the word you're looking for is " reincarnation" which means " tanaasokh"

I had an English teacher and she strongly believed in reincarnation and we talked a lot about that thing in the class, I tried so hard to believe in it, But I couldn't..That just makes no sense for me

And Niusha, as Shahab has told you, I'm studying in the second trimester of Urban design in faculty of fine arts :31:l

Good luck:11::11:l

sepid12ir
23-04-2008, 08:25
hey every one,

How are you doing my dear friends???
well Sepide the word you're looking for is " reincarnation" which means " tanaasokh"

I had an English teacher and she strongly believed in reincarnation and we talked a lot about that thing in the class, I tried so hard to believe in it, But I couldn't..That just makes no sense for me

And Niusha, as Shahab has told you, I'm studying in the second trimester of Urban design in faculty of fine arts :31:l

Good luck:11::11:l

Thaaaaanx for the word:11:. Yeah believing it is really hard. I can not understand it. But there are some people who do belive in it. But till we ourselves haven't experinced it we can not belive it

sepid12ir
23-04-2008, 19:09
Oof, some Godddamn Iranian songs drive me crazy. I dun know whether or not you've listened to "Magaliazi To Skotadi" by Helena Paparizou, if not I should say it's a very nice song, I do love it although I dun understand it but I just got a new CD from one of my friends n there are two songs in the CD with different lyrics but the melodies of both songs are the same n the melody is "Magaliazi To Skotadi's melody" n I really got angry when I noticed it. They've ruined such a great song. I'm really sorry for these goddamn guys who never try to be creative

A r c h i
23-04-2008, 20:04
Oof, some Godddamn Iranian songs drive me crazy. I dun know whether or not you've listened to "Magaliazi To Skotadi" by Helena Paparizou, if not I should say it's a very nice song, I do love it although I dun understand it but I just got a new CD from one of my friends n there are two songs in the CD with different lyrics but the melodies of both songs are the same n the melody is "Magaliazi To Skotadi's melody" n I really got angry when I noticed it. They've ruined such a great song. I'm really sorry for these goddamn guys who never try to be creative

I don't know which song you're talking about Sepideh, But I really hate when they ruin a song and put an Iranian lyrics instead of the original one, It drives me nuts :19:
But unfortunately most of singers do this

And as for me, I feel so good when it reaches to the end of the week:26: , I really like Wednesdays because I'll have 2 days off after that :27:l

sepid12ir
23-04-2008, 20:49
And as for me, I feel so good when it reaches to the end of the week:26: , I really like Wednesdays because I'll have 2 days off after that :27:l

Yeah, exactly, before I used to hate weekend but now I do love it:33: n the interesting point is that I'm also off on Saturdays:31:l

Antonio Andolini
24-04-2008, 01:12
Anybody listen to Metal? I love metal and classic music and Sonaty
in Metal I love Marilyn Manson more than others and in Classic I love Ennio Morricone and Paul Mauriat for their prefect movie musics and in Sonnaty Sharam Nazeri and Shajarian what a bout you guys?any body listens to metal?

SR72
24-04-2008, 08:17

in Metal I love Marilyn Manson more than others and in Classic I love Ennio Morricone and Paul Mauriat for their prefect movie musics and in Sonnaty Sharam Nazeri and Shajarian what a bout you guys?any body listens to metal?

yah ... some times .. i mean once in a year i'd listen ....because metal music ( Trash and black metal) is a little destroyer ... it completely demplates mind relaxation ...
the two above lines are just in my book .
any way ... i listen to our traditional music and strongly valu that ...
I love Shajarian and Shahram naazeri and eftekhari's Voices ....
Their voices are well organized ...
:10:

sepid12ir
24-04-2008, 11:00

But I dun enjoy listening to Metal n traditional songs. About metal I get headache n actually I dun like the lyrics of 'em n about traditional there are some songs which tempt me but generally I dun like 'em. and now I have a question from you, by listening to traditional songs dun you get sad? bcuz once I was going somewhere with my aunt n she is madly in love with traditional songs n she was listening to Eftekhari in the car n that day I was really energetic but by listening to that song I really got depressed
but I do admire classical songs n I love Paul Mauriate n I also have some classical songs by Strauss n they're also great

niusha_z
24-04-2008, 12:37

I don't like metal music really. Sometimes I feel like I'm just listening to "noise" when some metal song is played although I won't generalize, because you can always find good songs in any genre. I love Rock music though. when the singer has a great voice and doesn't make me feel like my eardrums are going to burst any minute, and the melody of the song is good, I love it. for example Robert Plant from Led Zeppelin or Freddy Mercury form Queen have great voices.

I also like the traditional music of Iran and classical music. There are some really famous songs that everybody must hear at least once in their lifetime :31: such as "moonlight sonata" by Beethoven. and I don't think Ennio Morricone's music is considered classical.

so I'm curious, I'd like to know everyone's favorite singer or band:46:

sepid12ir
24-04-2008, 18:06
I don't like metal music really. Sometimes I feel like I'm just listening to "noise" when some metal song is played although I won't generalize, because you can always find good songs in any genre. I love Rock music though. when the singer has a great voice and doesn't make me feel like my eardrums are going to burst any minute, and the melody of the song is good, I love it. for example Robert Plant from Led Zeppelin or Freddy Mercury form Queen have great voices.

I also like the traditional music of Iran and classical music. There are some really famous songs that everybody must hear at least once in their lifetime :31: such as "moonlight sonata" by Beethoven. and I don't think Ennio Morricone's music is considered classical.

so I'm curious, I'd like to know everyone's favorite singer or band:46:

Once we had a topic about our fav songs and singers in Just Speak in English, but since I do love this topic I talk about it again:8::20::8:. for me a singer or a band is not that important. sometimes you can find some great songs by some unknown singers. But generally among Iranian I love Googoosh n I very much like the song "Mordab" by her n I also like Shakila n some of her songs like "Ghoghaye Setaregan, To khamooshi khoone khamooshe" but actually Shakila's songs are good for the times that I'm depressed otherwise I never choose her songs n "Gerye Nakon" by Ebi is also good, I love it
and among forigen songs, there are some which I do like
Ain't it funny by Jennifer Lopez
Could I have this kiss forever by Enrigue Iglesias & Withney Housten
Caruso by Julio Iglesias
Experience pearls by Ace of base
Hello n Immortal by Evanescense
I Surrender by Celine Dion
Memory by Barbara Straisand
Se Te Olvido Decir Adios by Mark Antony
Sympathy by Rare bird
Stories by Victo
Hello by Lionel Richie
Callin u by Outlandish
No Me Ames by Jenifer Lopez & Marc Anthony
And a french song names Regreto which I dun know who the singers are, but it's a very nice song. Actually French songs are great-great songs. I like 'em although I dun understand french at all
:20:and so many other songs which I dun remember 'em right now
:46:Let us know about yr fav songs n singers as well

Antonio Andolini
24-04-2008, 21:12
About metal I get headache but I got energy with them and when I become sad or depressed by sth I listen to Metal not very heavy metal

and now I have a question from you, by listening to traditional songs dun you get sad?by some of them yes but with most of them I don't get sad like Atashi da neyestan/morgh sahar and other Shajarian concert specially his spain concert

she was listening to Eftekhari in the car n that day I was really energetic but by listening to that song I really got depressedYes I dont like Eftekhari and I heard from a man that Shajarian said Efthekhari is not my student

but I do admire classical songs n I love Paul Mauriate n I also have some classical songs by Strauss n they're also great
I am crazy a bout Mauriate but I haven't listened to Strauss

At this time I am listening to the movie music named" The last of the Mohicans " I dont who composed this music but I think its for morricone it is so beautiful Have you ever listened to it?.s

Antonio Andolini
24-04-2008, 21:22
and I don't think Ennio Morricone's music is considered classical

Are you sure?

sepid12ir
26-04-2008, 10:45
You might have watched the program on PMC last night which introduced the 20 richest women in the world, actually among celebrities
If not I should say Celine Dion, Jennifer Lopez, Cameron Diaz, the author of Harry potter, Jennifer Aniston, Sandra Bullock n some others were all among the 20 richest women n the first one was my love Oprah Winfrey, the only African-American person who is in black
you might have heard about the life of Oprah, Oprah's parents were a slave couple who was freed after Civil war n then their parents got divorced n her mom was a housekeeper n her dad was a gardener n they both had rough lives n Oprah spent some years with her mom n some years with her dad. When she was a teenager she was in her mother's apartment n she was molested by her mother's relative so that she came back to her dad n with her dad's assistance now she is the richest woman in the world n her fortune is about 1.5 Billion $:18::27: l
I love this woman, I think she is a sample of success although she is not beautiful but she had more important things in her life which helped her to become one of the most popular women in the world, they were talent n aim which caused her to become one of the most successful women in the world
I very much admire this woman n I really like her

niusha_z
26-04-2008, 11:28

Are you sure?

of course I'm not sure :46: I wouldn't use "think" if I was sure. but my idea of classical music was songs that belong to classicism era, you know what I mean?

I love Paul Mauriate n I also have some classical songs by Strauss n they're also great

I haven't heard Paul Mauriate, but I love Strauss (both father and son!) Have you heard Blue Danube? such a great song!

Once we had a topic about our fav songs and singers in Just Speak in English, but since I do love this topic I talk about it again:8::20::8:. for me a singer or a band is not that important. sometimes you can find some great songs by some unknown singers. But generally among Iranian I love Googoosh n I very much like the song "Mordab" by her n I also like Shakila n some of her songs like "Ghoghaye Setaregan, To khamooshi khoone khamooshe" but actually Shakila's songs are good for the times that I'm depressed otherwise I never choose her songs n "Gerye Nakon" by Ebi is also good, I love it
and among forigen songs, there are some which I do like
Ain't it funny by Jennifer Lopez
Could I have this kiss forever by Enrigue Iglesias & Withney Housten
Caruso by Julio Iglesias
Experience pearls by Ace of base
Hello n Immortal by Evanescense
I Surrender by Celine Dion
Memory by Barbara Straisand
Se Te Olvido Decir Adios by Mark Antony
Sympathy by Rare bird
Stories by Victo
Hello by Lionel Richie
Callin u by Outlandish
No Me Ames by Jenifer Lopez & Marc Anthony
And a french song names Regreto which I dun know who the singers are, but it's a very nice song. Actually French songs are great-great songs. I like 'em although I dun understand french at all
:20:and so many other songs which I dun remember 'em right now
:46:Let us know about yr fav songs n singers as well

I'm also like you :46: mostly I have favorite songs than favorite singers, You can see in my signature, I put the songs that I discovered recently and love them, as a recommendation in my signature. so here's a list of songs that I really love (there's more of course but I may not remember them now Lol)

1- Belle - Notre dame de paris soundtrack
2- Dancing in the moonlight - King harvest
3- Ballad of a thin man - Bob Dylan
4- All along the watchtower - Bob Dylan
5- Layla - Eric Clapton
6- Baby I'm gonna leave you - Led Zeppelin
7- Louis Armstrong - La vie en rose
8- Dean Martin - Moon river
9- Chet Baker - My funny valentine

the song belle is from a French musical theater I've seen recently (it's a vcd of course! although I wish I could see it live :sad:) it's called Notre Dame de Paris, and is based on Hunchback of Notre-Dame. it has such great songs in it. I highly recommend it. the song Belle is GREATTTTTTTT! seriously just listen to it. If you want please tell me so I can upload it for you

shahab_f
26-04-2008, 23:04
You might have watched the program on PMC last night which introduced the 20 richest women in the world, actually among celebrities
If not I should say Celine Dion, Jennifer Lopez, Cameron Diaz, the author of Harry potter, Jennifer Aniston, Sandra Bullock n some others were all among the 20 richest women n the first one was my love Oprah Winfrey, the only African-American person who is in black
you might have heard about the life of Oprah, Oprah's parents were a slave couple who was freed after Civil war n then their parents got divorced n her mom was a housekeeper n her dad was a gardener n they both had rough lives n Oprah spent some years with her mom n some years with her dad. When she was a teenager she was in her mother's apartment n she was molested by her mother's relative so that she came back to her dad n with her dad's assistance now she is the richest woman in the world n her fortune is about 1.5 Billion $:18::27: l
I love this woman, I think she is a sample of success although she is not beautiful but she had more important things in her life which helped her to become one of the most popular women in the world, they were talent n aim which caused her to become one of the most successful women in the world

Oh , that was interesting I didn't know a thing about her past.We iranians usually don't like rich people,we always think they have eaten our rights(no really, i don't know how to say this sentence in English, answer this plz!)But when u read biography of people like Bill Gates ,Oprah etc , they really deserved it

A r c h i
27-04-2008, 12:34

I love Oprah :40::40:. She's a pattern for every woman in the world.
Although she has lots of money to spend till the end of here life, She never stop working, She works 24/7 ..I really appreciate here,What she's doing for all women and girls in the world is great, building schools in Africa and informing women with her brilliant programs.

She do care about every one and about every situation and report them in her programs. She's adorable:40::40:l

Antonio Andolini
27-04-2008, 19:37
she came back to her dad n with her dad's assistance now she is the richest woman in the world n her fortune is about 1.5 Billion $:18::27: l

what is she?

sepid12ir
28-04-2008, 20:10
what is she?

You mean who she is?:20: She is the most famous show woman, n her program is one of the most popular programs in America, n she also has her own magazine n some other jobs which I have no info about
:46:if you wanna watch her program, you can watch it on MBC4, Sat - Wed at 22:30

Antonio Andolini
28-04-2008, 22:57
You mean who she is?:20: She is the most famous show woman, n her program is one of the most popular programs in America, n she also has her own magazine n some other jobs which I have no info about
:46:if you wanna watch her program, you can watch it on MBC4, Sat - Wed at 22:30

Thanks but I am not good with TV

sepid12ir
29-04-2008, 18:22
Thanks but I am not good with TV

me either, but sometimes you can find some interesting programs, for example MBC 4 is a very good channel with different nice programs. One of them is Oprah who invites so many celebritis n as Azadeh said she has talked about so many different subjects in her program. Sience, Art, Cinema, Loosing weight, Fashion n ...l She is perfect in her job n an other program which I do like is "so you think you can dance" which is a very nice program n u can get familiar with so many different dances n "America's got talent" in which some people take part n show their talents n that's also interesting:20:l

Julian
29-04-2008, 20:14
In classical music i love ottmar liebert's musics played with flamenco guitar
paul mauriat is very good also

Petros
30-04-2008, 22:34
Tomorrow Tehran Is Going To Open International Book Fair
Are You Going To Engage There? What Kind Of Books Do You Like To Buy? Foreigner Or National

Actually I'm Going To There For First Time And I'm Not Familiar With Circumstances. I Need Some Reference Books. Hope To Find Cheap Books. Cause We Lack Money D

Just Tell Your Idea To Break The Ice

A r c h i
01-05-2008, 20:54
hey everyone,
I was in book fair today (I usually go there 3 times in 10 days :46:)..I mostly look at the foreign books which I needed, Not all the books I wanted..day by day the prices go higher but the amount which you can buy remains the same!!!!!:13:
so funny, The arrangement is much better than last year.last year was such a tragedy :5:, By the way I saw lots of English books, dictionaries and what ever you want to improve your English, So I just recommend you all to go , But in the middle of the week, not weekends
It's open from 10am-8pm and it's in Mosalla.
Just remember they have to sell the books with 10% reduction, So if they don't, ask them,They should give you the reduction.
Today I asked a lot, none of them wanted to give a reduction and I said I think I should give you 10% less :31:, And that's usually the first day, In the middle of the time of the book fair..they'll get used to give reductions :27:

And something else, don't forget to birng some water for yourself, because there's a vast hall where you can find all books there and if you want to come out of the saloon to find water or something, you should walk for about 10 minutes..so better to take it inside:46:

Good luck everyone:10:l

Antonio Andolini
01-05-2008, 21:01
Yeah I wanted to come to Tehran but unfortunately This week I have exams and my home is so far away from Tehran..... but if I can come to Tehran I'll buy some books about Physics and Molana and I prefer foreign book to translated books because foreign books are

better and more obvious than translated books and I am crazy about Molana and with his very significant and beautiful poems. I wish all of the people that buy books ,read them and don't put them in their libraries because the average time of reading in Iran is tooooooooo low
Good LuCkkkkkkkkkkkk

sepid12ir
02-05-2008, 09:54
Well, during this week I'm gonno go there:27:, First I will have a look at some English books n some Novels then I'll just see what my friends are looking for so during that time some other books might tempt me:31:l

A r c h i
02-05-2008, 20:12
I'm so worried about our forum:41:
The member's activity is so low these days..don't know why..even in film topic..

I just need your help to create a topic or a game, or what ever so that we can keep this room so active

Any suggestion is warmly welcomed :10::11::11::11:l

Antonio Andolini
02-05-2008, 20:39
I'm so worried about our forum:41:
The member's activity is so low these days..don't know why..even in film topic..

I just need your help to create a topic or a game, or what ever so that we can keep this room so active

Any suggestion is warmly welcomed :10::11::11::11:l

I think the topics like "Just speak English...." and "Hot chair"are in sleep and I think its better to make it awake and these days many of us have midterm exams

Petros
02-05-2008, 21:33
I think the topics like "Just speak English...." and "Hot chair"are in sleep and I think its better to make it awake and these days many of us have midterm exams

Sa'Iran Better Than Yesterday; Din Din(Means Agreement)A

Antonio Andolini
03-05-2008, 20:29
Oh god,about 24hours passed and nobody except Dear Petros didn't comments .....the room that a day was toooooooo busy even you couldn't find your post easily now becomes an iceberg

sepid12ir
03-05-2008, 21:23
Oh god,about 24hours passed and nobody except Dear Petros didn't comments .....the room that a day was toooooooo busy even you couldn't find your post easily now becomes an iceberg

I'm also here, but when I see n.o interested in talking in English I ger disappointed. For example Petros talked about Book Fair but you n me were the only members who replied his post. So when you se just a few members active here you also get disappointed. In addition, I think we are all busy with university n mid exams. It might be another reason
:11:Anyway, I'm always with you pals

sepid12ir
03-05-2008, 21:27
By the way, I think one of the reasons which we are all here is improving our English n I do want you pals to correct my mistakes. You might say my English is pretty good but surely there are some mistakes. I really like to know my mistakes
I very much like to improve my English so I'd be grateful if you did this favor to me
Good luck buddies

Julian
03-05-2008, 21:34
Hopefully i went to this book fair
i found nothing but crowd
i could just buy some books that i know i will never read them. heh
my cell phone also stopped working there
this international book fair really sucks

A r c h i
03-05-2008, 21:38
I'm also here, but when I see n.o interested in talking in English I ger disappointed. For example Petros talked about Book Fair but you n me were the only members who replied his post. So when you se just a few members active here you also get disappointed. In addition, I think we are all busy with university n mid exams. It might be another reason
:11:Anyway, I'm always with you pals

hey, let's be fair..I also replied to the book fair topic:5:

By the way Antonio Andolini, Are u interested in sitting in hot chair????l

Antonio Andolini
03-05-2008, 22:40
By the way Antonio Andolini, Are u interested in sitting in hot chair????l

Me?!!!!! hmmmmmmmm.....OK I accept but if it wont burn me:31: .....Hey pals I meant that after 2nd Petros Posting nobody posted .....Just hoping new member come here and other members be back ... meharn,shahab,niusha and other old members.....
GOOD LUCk

sepid12ir
04-05-2008, 18:36
hey, let's be fair..I also replied to the book fair topic:5:

Sorry, I just missed yr name:11:. By the way,why I hadn't noticed yr post?!:D Did u really write it on 1st of May:31:?!!l

sepid12ir
07-05-2008, 13:05
Hey pals, how r u doing? It's really interesting for some days you all keep silent. Hmm? JARYAN CHIE?:31:God willing, tomorrow I'm gonno go to book fair with my friends. Hope to find some books which I'm lookin for:20:. By the way, I'm listening to Dance Of Spring by Shahrad Roohani a great pianist. it's a very lovely song:40::40::40:l

A r c h i
07-05-2008, 18:59
So let's break the silence Sepide, I think tomorrow the book fair is terribly crowded :19:,

Weekend is coming and I'm so happy about that :31:..

Any news???l

sepid12ir
07-05-2008, 19:19
So let's break the silence Sepide, I think tomorrow the book fair is terribly crowded :19:,

Weekend is coming and I'm so happy about that :31:..

Any news???l

Yeah, you r right, but I have no more time so that I'm gonno go tomorrow. By the way, about youtube, I did it and I wrote uk instead of [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] but it didn't work

linhu
08-05-2008, 20:00
Hi Guys
How ist going with you?Well..before this year you could see more foreginers in this International Book Fair But Unfortunately I coulnd find any This Year to talk with..Did any one of you find any Native Speaker?
then i want to tell is there any possiblity to make a free discussion session in Book fair with P30world members of english club?it could be a good Idea:31:

sepid12ir
09-05-2008, 17:13
Hi Guys

How ist going with you?Well..before this year you could see more foreginers in this International Book Fair But Unfortunately I coulnd find any This Year to talk with..Did any one of you find any Native Speaker?

then i want to tell is there any possiblity to make a free discussion session in Book fair with P30world members of english club?it could be a good Idea:31:

I didn't see any forienger either, yesterday I was there n as I expected it was too crowded n I could't go through all the parts but generally it was okay, much better than last year
:41::11:Yr idea is a very good idea but I think it's not possible

A r c h i
09-05-2008, 18:02
I didn't see any forienger either, yesterday I was there n as I expected it was too crowded n I could't go through all the parts but generally it was okay, much better than last year
:41::11:Yr idea is a very good idea but I think it's not possible

After years of going to book fair, the only day you can visit the whole book fair without any problem is the first day :31::31::31:
I'm always there in the first day and I buy what ever I like:46: , I hadn't seen any foreigner in book fair but the Arabian ones.
your idea is good but we should have done it sooner :46:

Have a great week my friends:11::10:l

Antonio Andolini
09-05-2008, 19:17
Hi guys
when fair book will be end?

A r c h i
09-05-2008, 21:59
Hi guys
when fair book will be end?

Sunday is the last day:20:l

Antonio Andolini
09-05-2008, 23:52
Sunday is the last day:20:l

Thanks but If it would be until weekend I would come to tehran:19::19:

sepid12ir
10-05-2008, 19:16
Wow, what nice rainy weather it was today. I had really missed such weather. I just opened my room's window n I smelled the rain, do you like the smell of the rain?:31: It's lovely
Well, I think writing even one sentence in a day can have an dramatic effect on our English n from now on I've decided to write interesting things which I hear out, no matter if others read it or not but it's a great practice for me so let me start with five creative girls from Babol who cheated in Master exam in a very professional way. The way they cheated: each of them was supposed to answer just a part of the exam n then wrote them on a paper n stuck the paper on lavatory's wall so that her other friends could come n see the answers n not only these five students used the answers but also the other students noticed n they went to toilet to have a look at the answers
?They were creative n it was an elegant idea dun you think so

rosenegarin13
10-05-2008, 20:46
i dont understand.nothing is similar to a chat room.what the hale are u doin in here?

A r c h i
10-05-2008, 22:40
Hiii

Well for me, that rain wasn't so nice:19: It was nice for you who stayed in the house.In the very early morning when I left the house,I wanted to take some warm cloths, but I thought that in the middle of the day it'll be ok and warm so there is no need for that...and in the midday it started raining while I was on my way back home..I got all wet:5: and with the wind I felt sooooo cold

Sepide, I totally agree with you about writing even one sentence in a day will have a great effect on your English and writing..And that event with master exams was so funny :39::39:
You know what, all Iranian people are so smart and intelligent, but they don't know how to use this special gift, so they use it all the time for cheating and to create new methods of cheating:27::27:

And as for me , Today I received many phone calls, because I teach students in my filed, the entrance exam of Master..so my students called me to talk about the exam and what they did..the only thing I could do was to encourage them and cheered them up.
Because the exam was a bit hard and they were all depressed

A r c h i
10-05-2008, 22:45
i dont understand.nothing is similar to a chat room.what the hale are u doin in here?

Hey dear friend, welcome to English room

So what do you want in chat room that you couldn't find here??

We have every thing, nice, kind and knowledgeable members who will help you in any field you want. So what do you want more:31::31::31:???

BY the way, where are Narsis,Mehran, Shahab , Madam Tussad,????
I missed them all:41:

Good luck :11:l

sepid12ir
11-05-2008, 18:43

My mind is also busy with the same question n I just know about Mehran who will be back soon about other no info:41::41:, n Antonio has been banned, Why?!!!?!?!?!?!:41:l

niusha_z
11-05-2008, 19:41
Oh man I'm suffering from lack of sleep, even though I sleep about 8 9 hours every night I still spent a good part of the day yawning and rubbing my eyes. It is not good, I tell you

Mehran NZ
11-05-2008, 20:37
I missed them all
Hey dear azadeh I missed you and all of my friends too
I was very busy for some weeks ! and all of 'em was for that goddamn election it wasted my time and when it finished I understood midterm exams are already begun and………anyway forget about it I'll be right back on Wednesday
just 1 thing that i should say

You know what, all Iranian people are so smart and intelligent
who said iranian are smart?thats a hearsay take a look at these liks
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]^/aiw/happy.gif

sepid12ir
11-05-2008, 21:41

We have every thing, nice, kind and knowledgeable members who will help you in any field you want. So what do you want more:31::31::31:???

:10:wow, you r also a teacher! that's great, really really great. Way to go
My teacher at Kish also took part in English translation exam while she had not studied at all but she was really satisfied with the exam. Hope all who have tried get accepted at university:46:l

A r c h i
11-05-2008, 23:33
Hey dear azadeh I missed you and all of my friends too
I was very busy for some weeks ! and all of 'em was for that goddamn election it wasted my time and when it finished I understood midterm exams are already begun and………anyway forget about it I'll be right back on Wednesday
just 1 thing that i should say

who said iranian are smart?thats a hearsay take a look at these liks

hii dear Mehran, welcome back:10:,I hope you passed your mid-term exams so good.
Thanks for the link, even with the rank of 56, we are still genius :27::27:, don't you think so????:46:l

Oh man I'm suffering from lack of sleep, even though I sleep about 8 9 hours every night I still spent a good part of the day yawning and rubbing my eyes. It is not good, I tell you

good for you that you can sleep for 8-9 hours a day, I usually can sleep 5-6 hours a day and I really suffer from lack of sleeping..but I keep on going till the end of the week when I can have enough sleep:27::27:

:10:wow, you r also a teacher! that's great, really really great. Way to go
My teacher at Kish also took part in English translation exam while she had not studied at all but she was really satisfied with the exam. Hope all who have tried get accepted at university:46:l

yess I teach what we call it sketching..It's the practical part of Ms entrance exam for my field, I really like teaching but it takes so much energy from me:19:
I hope they get accepted too:31:l

SCYTHE
11-05-2008, 23:53
Hi everyone

shahab_f
12-05-2008, 00:17

Hi everyone,I miss u too, but these days I'm really busy with my midterms:2:But I promise I would come to topic more frequently.By the way happy new avatar, it is very beautiful:40::

sepid12ir
12-05-2008, 21:43
Hey guys, these days I'm making myself ready for TOEFL exam of Kish institute. Ofcourse it's not that hard n the part which I'm working on is Vocabulary. By the way would you plz introduce me some good books about vocabulary. Beside 504 which books are useful?Hmm?l
I really like to pass this exam but I have to work on my vocabulary

A r c h i
12-05-2008, 23:49
Hi Sepide,
First I want to wish you luck for your exam. :31:, I 'm sure you'll pass it without any difficulty, these muck Toefls are so easy for you:27:

About the books, in my opinion 504 is more than enough because you have every word you need in it. But there's another book " Essential words for Toefl" it's almost the same as 504..I think there is a little difference between the words of these books. I found this book useful too. You can also find the download link in the " Ebooks ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])" topic

Like Babak always says..Happy studying:27:

Good luck dear:11:l

sepid12ir
14-05-2008, 19:56
Well, today in my English class we were talking about marriage( A word which almost all of the students pronounce it wrongly!!!!:41:)l
and since almost all of my classmates are married, they were told to bring their wedding photos today n I saw so many wedding photos today, I really enjoyed. Different dressing gowns, different kinda makes up n beautiful brides n grooms. It was really nice n the most strange thing was that one of my classmates hadn't gone to beauty saloon in her matrimony n she had put on her make up herself n her hair as well n she was a very simple but nice bride. I very much liked it but it was my first time that I heard such a thing . By the way while we were in the class my classmates came to the conclusion that traveling all around the world is much better than having a matrimony. I mean those who had got married regret the fact that they spent a lot amount of money on their wedding while they could do some other things with that. Do you agree with such an idea? I myself agree to some extent

A r c h i
14-05-2008, 22:35
Hi,
Sepide I was a bit surprised by reading your message, I think you're friends are too young to get married ..that's a bit weird, because among my friends in high school and university which are about 50 people, only 3 of them got married, I think the girls around my age will remain unmarried while the younger ones get married :31::31:
Yes, I completely agree that spending money on wedding ceremony is wasting money..I prefer not to have one and instead travel the whole world..At least great memories will be with you till the end of your life

To what extent do you agree Sepide???l

sepid12ir
15-05-2008, 11:02
Hi,

Sepide I was a bit surprised by reading your message, I think you're friends are too young to get married ..that's a bit weird, because among my friends in high school and university which are about 50 people, only 3 of them got married, I think the girls around my age will remain unmarried while the younger ones get married :31::31:
Yes, I completely agree that spending money on wedding ceremony is wasting money..I prefer not to have one and instead travel the whole world..At least great memories will be with you till the end of your life

To what extent do you agree Sepide???l

Well, I talked about my classmates in my English class who are about 30 years old:27::27:, not my classmate at university, no one is married in my uni:31:. Well, actually I think one of the wishes of parents is seeing their children's wedding party n they might like to have the best party for their children so we might dash their hope if we say that we dun want any matrimony:20:l

Mehran NZ
15-05-2008, 12:27
dear azadeh your new avatar is better than that child
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]^/aiw/rolleyes.gif

Narsis_E
16-05-2008, 18:17

:20:Hi dear archi girl

how are you?

I really missed you and other friends too, I 'm beasy with my thesis these days, still it 's in progress and :41:I 'm not still happy with that
:46:(I think it 's not supposed to be finished & finally kills me!! )

I 'll be back as soon as I finish my project .

unartig
16-05-2008, 18:20
Hi everyone
how are u?
i 'm newcomer and glad to see you
i hope we 'll be good friend here:10:

A r c h i
16-05-2008, 19:07

how are you?

I really missed you and other friends too, I 'm beasy with my thesis these days, still it 's in progress and :41:I 'm not still happy with that

Heyyy, Narsis:10:
Good to see you here again, I know what is being busy with thesis!!!!! Hope god give the patience!!!! I worked on my thesis for about a year!!!:5:l

A r c h i
16-05-2008, 19:08
Hi everyone
how are u?

Hi dear,
Welcome to our lovely:31: forum, hope to see you active here
can you tell us a bit about your self???
Have fun:11:l

patmat2008
16-05-2008, 19:26
سلام شما خوب هستید

patmat2008
16-05-2008, 19:27
من تازه عضو شده ام می خواستم با شما آشنا شوم

unartig
16-05-2008, 19:30
Hi dear,

Welcome to our lovely:31: forum, hope to see you active here
can you tell us a bit about your self???

Hi Mrs/Ms Archi
thanks so lot for your warm welcome
i hope so.
Yes of Course
I am Unartig :31:wanna more?

sepid12ir
16-05-2008, 19:56

how are you?

Hey dear Narsis, How 'ya doing? Nice to see you here again n wish u good luck n hope to see u here more like before soon:11:l

Hi everyone
how are u?

Hi dear Unratig, I very much welcome u to this topic as well n hope to see u among active members:11:l

Hi dear Patmat, Welcome to this forum
As you see it's an English topic which writting in Persian is forbbiden but we'd be happy if you could write in English so that we could get familiar more:10:l
:11:Hope to see you here

unartig
16-05-2008, 19:58
Hi dear Unratig, I very much welcome u to this topic as well n hope to see u among active members:11:

thanks so lot Dear Sepid i hope so:46:

A r c h i
17-05-2008, 19:47
hiii every one,
How was your first day of the week???:31:
Mine was good, I was a bit sleepy in the after noon, it's kinda normal because of lack of sleep in friday nightssss.

Oh, Sepide, I'm so happy that you were talking about your friends in English class not in univ :31::31:

A r c h i
17-05-2008, 20:32

hi dear
welcome on board, you'd better talk in English to improve it
have fun in our forum:11:l

sepid12ir
17-05-2008, 21:54
Hi dear friends
Well, today I want you to do me a favor, If you were supposed to write a love letter to yr mom what would you write? I just need some beautiful sentences to complete my letter. I count on you pals:11::10::11:l

Mehran NZ
18-05-2008, 10:14
Hi dear friends
Well, today I want you to do me a favor, If you were supposed to write a love letter to yr mom what would you write? I just need some beautiful sentences to complete my letter. I count on you pals:11::10::11:l

do you wanna write this kinda letter for your mom?it should be very difficult :46:

lovelykid
18-05-2008, 14:45
hi again
a came back

shady_er
18-05-2008, 14:55
hi i am very happy to meet u on net dears!
have a nice day
this is a chat room so ,why noone come in?

unartig
18-05-2008, 17:41
hi shady this is just a topic with chatroom lable and does n't have its properties
and welcome back Lovelykid
Sepid12ir i agree with Mehran that 's so hard

sepid12ir
18-05-2008, 18:08
do you wanna write this kinda letter for your mom?it should be very difficult :46:

:13:Well, It's my homework for the English class

hi again
a came back

hi i am very happy to meet u on net dears!
have a nice day
this is a chat room so ,why noone come in?

Dear Lovelykid n Shady welcome to this forum:11:, hope to see u both here more active
By the way dear Shadi, we are all here:31: but the fact is that we are not here at the same time:20: we just send our comments n messages here n share it with others n that's our lovely chatroom:10:l

hi shady this is just a topic with chatroom lable and does n't have its properties
and welcome back Lovelykid
Sepid12ir i agree with Mehran that 's so hard

Yeah, n that's why I asked yr help n I'd be pleased if you wrote some beautiful sentences about the subject:11:l

Mehran NZ
18-05-2008, 18:56
Yeah, n that's why I asked yr help n I'd be pleased if you wrote some beautiful sentences about the subject
well maybe your teacher is out of his mind
write a letter for mom and show it to another person is more difficult as write it

unartig
18-05-2008, 18:58
l

Yeah, n that's why I asked yr help n I'd be pleased if you wrote some beautiful sentences about the subject:11:l

I think in this special case you can't rely on men because they are very week in expressing their sensations :41: lasses are in first priority :27:but don't ask it in Girls Special topic in miscellaneous section cuz it 's just time wasting :5:

sepid12ir
20-05-2008, 19:29
Oh, God, today for the first time in my life my teacher shouted at me:13:, Today for about 4 hours I had Grammar n I usually dun pay attention to grammar very much n I was sitting at the end of the class n suddenly I received a funny sms n I burst into laugh but not laudly n my friend also read it n we both laughed together suddenly the teacher saw us:19: n he shouted at aus very badly, I know he was right but we were also unlucky, bcuz almost all of the students in our class speaks together n no one says anything to them n poor me n my friend just once in this semester we sat at the end of the class n just for some minutes we had fun n suddenly the teacher shouted at us:41::19:, But I deserved it n I'm not sad at all, in reverse it made me more energetic:31::31:l

unartig
20-05-2008, 21:09
Oh, God, today for the first time in my life my teacher shouted at me:13:, Today for about 4 hours I had Grammar n I usually dun pay attention to grammar very much n I was sitting at the end of the class n suddenly I received a funny sms n I burst into laugh but not laudly n my friend also read it n we both laughed together suddenly the teacher saw us:19: n he shouted at aus very badly, I know he was right but we were also unlucky, bcuz almost all of the students in our class speaks together n no one says anything to them n poor me n my friend just once in this semester we sat at the end of the class n just for some minutes we had fun n suddenly the teacher shouted at us:41::19:, But I deserved it n I'm not sad at all, in reverse it made me more energetic:31::31:l

I think for giving you more energy we have to shout at you but louder:31:

A r c h i
20-05-2008, 22:28
In my opinion, the end of the class is the best place you can sit if you want to have fun:31::31::31:, I have lots of nice memories there..in the crowded classes, the further you sit, the more you have fun:46:

And Sepide don't care about shouting, It's not important at all :27::27:l

sepid12ir
21-05-2008, 09:20
In my opinion, the end of the class is the best place you can sit if you want to have fun:31::31::31:, I have lots of nice memories there..in the crowded classes, the further you sit, the more you have fun:46:

Yeah, I'm not sad at all, A real student is the one who be shouted:31:l

unartig
21-05-2008, 09:40

maybe because you are a girl it 's not important for you but for us it 's so important and when it 's beside our female classmates make it so hard for us .i think that make sense because of our proud and self-steem

Narsis_E
21-05-2008, 17:46
Hey dear Narsis, How 'ya doing? Nice to see you here again n wish u good luck n hope to see u here more like before soon:11:l

Hi dear Unratig, I very much welcome u to this topic as well n hope to see u among active members

Hi dear sepide

Thank you so much ...

By the way! I remember that once you 'd said you were learning English in Kish institute , right ?! If yes , would you please explain about the method of teaching there ?!

Actually I wanna know about the books that you 're studying and their contents, the way of examining & how long each term lasts(how many sessions?)

Are you satisfied with them or not ?

And one important thing ! how much money do you pay for each term ??:31:

unartig
21-05-2008, 19:05
Hi dear sepide

Thank you so much ...

By the way! I remember that once you 'd said you were learning English in Kish institute , right ?! If yes , would you please explain about the method of teaching there ?!

Actually I wanna know about the books that you 're studying and their contents, the way of examining & how long each term lasts(how many sessions?)

Dear Narsis i think we have to use takes rather than lasts
of course this is just a suggestion :31:

AABB
21-05-2008, 19:22
Hi. have you ever noticed whien you're talking in English, the facts are coming to express easier than when you chat in Farsi whit every one?!! sometimes when I speak English with girls I can easily talk about their boy frineds which I can't do that in Farsi!!!why? ain't it suprising to you?1

sepid12ir
21-05-2008, 19:34
Hi dear sepide

Thank you so much ...

Yeah, I'm still the student of Kish institute. Well in Kish speaking in persian is forbidden even for the starters n actually they mostly work on speaking rather than grammar, they do work on grammar but the aim of the institue is to improve students' speaking n conversation. usually about 1 hour we have free discussion n after that we work on the books. let me add that the each session is about 1 hour and 45 minutes

We work on True to Life books, they're okay but a bit boring. each unit has a new grammar, n article n some topic for discussing. n each term is 21 sessions. But the students are free to choose tto come to termic classes which are 5 days in a week(sat-wed) n it finishes in less than 1 month, or three days in a week(odd or even) n it takes about 1month n half or just 1 day in a week( Friday/ tursday) n this one takes about 2 months n each session of these classes(1 day in a week) is about 4 hours:19:l

Yeah, I am. But self studying is also important beside participating in these kinda classes

And one important thing ! how much money do you pay for each term ??
For Starters/ Elementary/ Pre intermediate and intermediate each term is 38000 toman n for Upper intermediate levels is 44000 toman n for Advance students it is 55000 tomans
by the way, in Advance they work on Landmark books:11:l

niusha_z
21-05-2008, 19:58
Hi. have you ever noticed whien you're talking in English, the facts are coming to express easier than when you chat in Farsi whit every one?!! sometimes when I speak English with girls I can easily talk about their boy frineds which I can't do that in Farsi!!!why? ain't it suprising to you?1

this is so true, I myself am a lot more comfortable expressing my feelings and thoughts when I'm talking in English. Sometimes talking about something in Persian is morbid, but when you talk about it in English, it just doesn't seem that bad any more!

AABB
21-05-2008, 20:24
this is so true, I myself am a lot more comfortable expressing my feelings and thoughts when I'm talking in English. Sometimes talking about something in Persian is morbid, but when you talk about it in English, it just doesn't seem that bad any more!
is there any kind of psycological reason or explanation for that?also I think I feel in in Arabic as well

AABB
21-05-2008, 20:28

Yeah, I'm still the student of Kish institute. Well in Kish speaking in persian is forbidden even for the starters n actually they mostly work on speaking rather than grammar, they do work on grammar but the aim of the institue is to improve students' speaking n conversation. usually about 1 hour we have free discussion n after that we work on the books. let me add that the each session is about 1 hour and 45 minutes

We work on True to Life books, they're okay but a bit boring. each unit has a new grammar, n article n some topic for discussing. n each term is 21 sessions. But the students are free to choose tto come to termic classes which are 5 days in a week(sat-wed) n it finishes in less than 1 month, or three days in a week(odd or even) n it takes about 1month n half or just 1 day in a week( Friday/ tursday) n this one takes about 2 months n each session of these classes(1 day in a week) is about 4 hours:19:l

Yeah, I am. But self studying is also important beside participating in these kinda classes

And one important thing ! how much money do you pay for each term ??
For Starters/ Elementary/ Pre intermediate and intermediate each term is 38000 toman n for Upper intermediate levels is 44000 toman n for Advance students it is 55000 tomans

by the way, in Advance they work on Landmark books:11:l

a friend of mine has been studding in Kish institute for over 3 years. but he is not a good English speaker neither a good at grammer!!! why? I heard this instute is the best!q

unartig
22-05-2008, 05:30
is there any kind of psycological reason or explanation for that?also I think I feel in in Arabic as well
Unfortunately it is.and that 's inside females not us :41: I cann't talk about its origin cause it 's unacceptable for females :13:

AABB
22-05-2008, 05:57
Unfortunately it is.and that 's inside females not us :41: I cann't talk about its origin cause it 's unacceptable for females :13:

I guess it works for both male and female pal

unartig
22-05-2008, 10:13
I guess it works for both male and female pal
not male .it 's one of female specification. they love power and wise people and because they recognise a man with English language as a wise or power man they doesn't care about their words even it 's be a four word .:41:

sepid12ir
22-05-2008, 10:21

Yeah, It has always been my question as well. Why is it like that? Unf I could never find a logical reason but that's a good topic. I like to know the reason:20:l

a friend of mine has been studding in Kish institute for over 3 years. but he is not a good English speaker neither a good at grammer!!! why? I heard this instute is the best!q

Of course, there are also so many students in our institute who are not good at English yet n it has so many different reasons. One of them is the age. for example there is a woman who is about 54 years old in our class n she does her best but she can not learn well. as you know when you get older yr ability for learnind decreases. And some others are forced to come n they dun like English n they just come to class n dun try to learn it so they can never be successful as well. And there are some others who reallt want to but they dun have time to study. I mean they're housewifes, they work n when they are at home their housbands dun let them study. And beside them all teachers are also important. Thank to God in our insttute teachers were all okay up to know except one of 'em n when teachers are not good so you can not learn well. And as I said before just taking part in this classes is not useful n selfstudying might even be much more important beside that:20:l

Narsis_E
22-05-2008, 16:15

:11:Thanks a lot for your complete answer

In fact my sister 's decided to go to an English Institute, especially for improving her conversation . Since I 've heard a lot about excellences of Kish, I advise her to choose that ! . Actually I 'm learning English in one of the best ones, but there , they don't care about conversation as much as they should!. Maybe because of time, type of books or the method of teaching or something else. But it seems that, this term, they 've changed their view !! and want to set up a new method of teaching(8 terms only for conversation ) .
....any way

:20:Thanks again dear friend
?! By the way! what 's your level

Narsis_E
22-05-2008, 16:20
Dear Narsis i think we have to use takes rather than lasts
of course this is just a suggestion :31:

I think "last" can be ok as well !

Any way... thanks for your attention

:20:

Narsis_E
22-05-2008, 17:22

:20:I don't know psycological reason but I can guess a scientific reason

I think according to the fact that when we 're speaking in a foreign language,our brain is busy! and the considerable number of cells are working hard ! and have to do st else(being active for speaking English), in such a situation our brain doesn't have time and extra enrgy to care about saying lies, making unreal words, being ashamed to say st, thinking a bit more, and so on ! So the brain decides to do the more important thing (I mean speaking!) as well as possible and only concentrat on it! consequently the facts are being expressed purely and without any change and deviation

That 's my conclusion ! :46:

Hope it works !

Mehran NZ
22-05-2008, 18:56
:20:I don't know psycological reason but I can guess a scientific reason

I think according to the fact that when we 're speaking in a foreign language,our brain is busy! and the considerable number of cells are working hard ! and have to do st else(being active for speaking English), in such a situation our brain doesn't have time and extra enrgy to care about saying lies, making unreal words, being ashamed to say st, thinking a bit more, and so on ! So the brain decides to do the more important thing (I mean speaking!) as well as possible and only concentrat on it! consequently the facts are being expressed purely and without any change and deviation

That 's my conclusion ! :46:

Hope it works !
No I think farsi is deeper that english
how should i say for e.g you can say "I love you"easily
but in farsi thats not easy to say
دوستت دارم

AABB
22-05-2008, 20:17
our brain is busy! and the considerable number of cells are working hard ! and have to do st else(being active for speaking English), in such a situation our brain doesn't have time and extra enrgy to care about saying lies, making unreal words, being ashamed to say st, thinking a bit more, and so on ! So the brain decides to do the more important thing (I mean speaking!) as well as possible and only concentrat on it! consequently the facts are being expressed purely and without any change and deviation

but you know if the brian is busy and pumps out the truths, why we can still tell lies. for example when I was talking with an American I just didn't want to tell the truth to him.
I think it is the spirit of the language which influences on us. mose English spoken countries like US, are easy in our shamed matters such as B and G friends. they are relax also in --- so I think during English talking we are effected in English culture I guess!

Narsis_E
23-05-2008, 10:25
but you know if the brian is busy and pumps out the truths, why we can still tell lies. for example when I was talking with an American I just didn't want to tell the truth to him.
I think it is the spirit of the language which influences on us. mose English spoken countries like US, are easy in our shamed matters such as B and G friends. they are relax also in --- so I think during English talking we are effected in English culture I guess!

Yeah, it 's clear that human being is the best in telling lies, may be in some situations , we are only restricted from telling more lies but we often do that as much as possible in order to make use of st or sb .

That reason just came to my mind & it 's merely a theory not reality !! I think I should try to testify it !! :31::46:
But I 'm agree with you ! the way of speaking can be affected by culture or st like that .

sepid12ir
23-05-2008, 23:03
?! By the way! what 's your level

I'm Upper Intermediate 6 student

shahab_f
23-05-2008, 23:18
Hi guys ,What r u talking about?I was a bit away from this topic , but don't worry I'm back again

A r c h i
24-05-2008, 13:27
Hey everyone,
How's life going on?? sorry that Im not around a lot. I'm a very busy body these days :24: , God helps me :42:

Shahab,welcome back again, Loving your avator:31::31:, this is Howie D:40:l

unartig
24-05-2008, 17:28
Archi-gril who 's ur avator?of course if you know:31:

shahab_f
24-05-2008, 22:50
Hey everyone,
How's life going on?? sorry that Im not around a lot. I'm a very busy body these days :24: , God helps me :42:

Shahab,welcome back again, Loving your avator:31::31:, this is Howie D:40:l

Thanks, yeah he is.So u r (or were) BSB fan, I after years listened to their old songs,and I found them really beautiful. In my opinion their new songs are not as good as they used to be,

devil_ff2008
24-05-2008, 23:32
hi
i'm a amature in English talking
but i love English
and i want to learning
if you let me i reurn again to this topic
excuse me for all bad gramer or typing

25-05-2008, 10:34
hi guys
i am 19 year old boy from south of tehran.
nice to meet you all here and i wanna join to your room.
but first of all i think that it had better to help our friend to write his/her essay.

25-05-2008, 10:42
so i think that it is better to write good sentences for him.
all in all he \she is a friend of ours.

unartig
25-05-2008, 11:32
hi

but i love English
and i want to learning

Hi Dear Devil
:46:Welcome back to herel
:31:but don't deceive us

unartig
25-05-2008, 11:33
so i think that it is better to write good sentences for him.

all in all he \she is a friend of ours.

:10:Hi born in 1368

:13:For whom?

:31:if you want us to write about ourself that 's not proper pronouns that u used in your sentences

sepid12ir
25-05-2008, 18:50
hi

but i love English
and i want to learning

Hi dear Devil, Welcome on board:11:. We'll be glad to have some English lovers here
Yr English is pretty good, dun sell yrself short n never be sorry for making mistaks n hope to see u here more:10::11:l

hi guys
but first of all i think that it had better to help our friend to write his/her essay.

:11:Hi dear 1368, I also welcome you to this topic
Hope to see you here more active
By the way, why do you have such an upset avatar:31:? The avatar is cute but sad

AABB
25-05-2008, 19:01
Today I was speaking English with SB and during the conversation I gave some calculation. you know what? I made a mistake. it was a simple math operation but I couldn't do that in English right. I am sure I can do it in Farsi even harder than that math problem over 10 times!!!
what do you guys think about this matter???
I pissed me really off when I gave a wrong estimation whit a perlimanary calculation in English!!! I don't want to have the same experience in the future.

shahab_f
25-05-2008, 20:36
Today I was speaking English with SB and during the conversation I gave some calculation. you know what? I made a mistake. it was a simple math operation but I couldn't do that in English right. I am sure I can do it in Farsi even harder than that math problem over 10 times!!!
I pissed me really off when I gave a wrong estimation whit a perlimanary calculation in English!!! I don't want to have the same experience in the future.

I really wonder how that happened? u mean u were calculating in English numbers?If so , I think making mistake was not related in writing in English, that was just a mistake. I myself always calculate in English numbers.

AABB
25-05-2008, 21:25
I didn't talk about writting at all! I said I was chatting with SB and I went through some sort of simpel caculation whic I could do in Farsi for a second and correct but I estimated in wrong in English. it made me sort of stupid for myself. and my question was what to do not to have it agian? I am sure all of us have the same experince like telling the day of week durin chatting or telling the date or.... any way any comment?eager to hear guys

A r c h i
25-05-2008, 21:39
Thanks, yeah he is.So u r (or were) BSB fan, I after years listened to their old songs,and I found them really beautiful. In my opinion their new songs are not as good as they used to be,

yes, I'm a great fan of them:40::40:, When I was at high school they released their albums. and In that time, my friends and I did everything to get their tapes. I love their first albums and I agree with you that their new ones are not as interesting as the previous ones. I got their full album here..I think divoonejoon uploaded them. when ever I listen to it, It reminds me of good old days:10:l

hi
but i love English
and i want to learning

Hey Devil:31:
welcome to our forum..we're all here to learn, hope to see you more:10:l

hi guys

nice to meet you too dear 1368, so tell us a bit your self dear
wish you luck:11:l

26-05-2008, 00:13
nice to meet you all.

(thank everybody)

my full name is :sobhan shokri .
18 years old from tehran.
i am studying advance level and the book's name is "Landmark".
i have been studying english for 4 or5 years but these two last years were the main part of my studying.

i think that it is enough!
if you need anything else i can tell you.

A r c h i
26-05-2008, 20:22
hi,
see the nice song by Arian Ft Chris the Burg - The words I love you"

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

unartig
26-05-2008, 21:08
hi,

see the nice song by Arian Ft Chris the Burg - The words I love you"

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

:11:Thanks so lot Archi-girl
:8:Is it new?

AABB
27-05-2008, 16:00

I didn't talk about writting at all! I said I was chatting with SB and I went through some sort of simpel caculation whic I could do in Farsi for a second and correct but I estimated in wrong in English. it made me sort of stupid for myself. and my question was what to do not to have it agian? I am sure all of us have the same experince like telling the day of week durin chatting or telling the date or.... any way any comment?eager to hear guys

any more comments guys???1

Mehran NZ
27-05-2008, 19:15
any more comments guys???1

Well i dont get it !! what should we say exactaly?s

unartig
28-05-2008, 06:36
That makes sense AABB.that was my problem too.and i think if we have mathematic book we were able to calculate in English too . cuz when i saw a mathematic book in english i found out that calculating in english is so easy(i mean expressing it).wanna :31:having no problm buy a math book

sepid12ir
28-05-2008, 09:34

This is kinda mistake which happens to everybody, no matter if you are chatting in Persian or English, It has happened to me several times but none of 'em comes to my mind right now:31:. But why does it happen? Is it becuz our mind is busy or sth else?! I've never thought about the reason of this fact:31:l

Narsis_E
28-05-2008, 11:19
نوشته شده توسط AABB

Actually I 've experienced such a mistake as well, but not when I wanna write , for example, the calculations of an equation ! usually it happens when I wanna say that verbally

نوشته شده توسط Mehran NZ
Well i dont get it !! what should we say exactaly?

I think you should say the reason of making mistakes when we are calculating st in English (for example date , time , ...as he said.)

نوشته شده توسط sepid12ri

But why does it happen? Is it becuz our mind is busy or sth else?!

Yep ! I still believe this is a reason .

AABB
28-05-2008, 14:15
another interesting thing some times happens to me is when I chat with a non English language who can't speak Farsi I try to speak out then when I'm finished I feel I almost shouted during the conversation and lost a lot of energy!!! have you ever had tha same experience.1

sepid12ir
28-05-2008, 18:21
another interesting thing some times happens to me is when I chat with a non English language who can't speak Farsi I try to speak out then when I'm finished I feel I almost shouted during the conversation and lost a lot of energy!!! have you ever had tha same experience.1

No, it has never happened to me cuz I hardly ever chat via Internet n I dun have any forign friend but it is a nice try, I might try it:31:l
By the way, today I heard sth which is a bit unbelievable. My friend said Arash has sang a song with Evanescense:31::weird::31:. I dun have Arash new album n I could not believe it n I also searched the net to see if it's correct or not n up to now I found nothing. Do u have any info about this?l

AABB
28-05-2008, 19:22
No, it has never happened to me cuz I hardly ever chat via Internet n I dun have any forign friend but it is a nice try, I might try it:31:l

By the way, today I heard sth which is a bit unbelievable. My friend said Arash has sang a song with Evanescense:31::weird::31:. I dun have Arash new album n I could not believe it n I also searched the net to see if it's correct or not n up to now I found nothing. Do u have any info about this?l

about the experience I hope you get some upportunities to grab some foreign friends to chat with. and about Arash.... don't have any idea! cus that's along time I haven't listen to his songs.sorry

unartig
28-05-2008, 20:07
:41:Sepid if you had wanted an album of Reza Sadeghi I could help u but Arash
:8:i couldn't imagine that sb like him

A r c h i
28-05-2008, 21:05
Hi Sepide,
about Arash's new albu, which I really like:31::31:, you can find it in the music forum here:

There's a song with Shaggy and 50 cent, and one with lumidi I think..not Evanescense
The complete album will be released soon, this is a bout 2 minutes of every song.
Good luck
:11:

Narsis_E
29-05-2008, 09:34
, Hi all

I 've heard that Chris De Burgh has recently come to Iran. If this is true, he is the first western musician coming to our country after revolution. I really love his comforting style !

do you know any thing about this news ?!!

A r c h i
29-05-2008, 11:56
, Hi all

I 've heard that Chris De Burgh has recently come to Iran. If this is true, he is the first western musician coming to our country after revolution. I really love his comforting style !

do you know any thing about this news ?!!

Hi everyone
yes Narsis I heard it too, After the song he sang with Aryan Band, He want to have a concert in Iran :26: in August and He 's coming to see if there's a good place to have a concert or not :31: ( Unfortunately I don' think that he can find some where good for having a concert) and also to get permission from government.
So we can pray that the government get the permission..I really love to be at his concert:19::40::40:

l

sepid12ir
29-05-2008, 12:18
Hi Sepide,

about Arash's new albu, which I really like:31::31:, you can find it in the music forum here:

There's a song with Shaggy and 50 cent, and one with lumidi I think..not Evanescense
The complete album will be released soon, this is a bout 2 minutes of every song.
Good luck
:11:

Well, I have the one which he has song with shaggy n I have watched it on PMC but other songs no
By the way, I've also heard about Chris De Burg, I love his songs n I also watched his videoclip with Aryan, I loved it. If he gets the permission to have a concert in Iran, I will definitely go:8::8:l

unartig
30-05-2008, 11:00
I see Chris De Burg have many fans in iran but i prefer to go cinama to see a movie and eat an ice-cream when i see it
:5:what was your last movie that you have seen recently?

sepid12ir
30-05-2008, 11:16
I see Chris De Burg have many fans in iran but i prefer to go cinama to see a movie and eat an ice-cream when i see it

the last movie which I watched in Cinema was Zane Dowom, when I watched it I was sad for about 2 days:37:, but you can go to cinema whenever you like but the concert of Chris De Burg is sth which u shouldn't lose it, it never happens, we are not even sure that this time it happens. I just hope
By the way Pals, I've decided to learn playing music. Guitar maybe, dun you think it's a bit late:31:? I very much like to learn

unartig
30-05-2008, 11:50
i suggest u sepedie to play the piano .that 's the best you can learn.but you have to buy a well piano and of course you have to pay for it. and about concert i 've heard that Master Shajarian have a concert as well .that 's intersting.maybe i decide to have a concert in future too
:31:

A r c h i
30-05-2008, 12:02

I've seen most movies in the Fajr film festival, actullay there will be no new film this year for me:31:l

As Sepide said, you shouldn't miss chris de burg concerts:20:

which u shouldn't lose it, it never happens
Sepide take a look at these two sentences

Better to say, you shouldn't miss it (lose can't be used here)
It will never happen again (this is much better)

Good luck:11:l

sepid12ir
30-05-2008, 19:58
I've seen most movies in the Fajr film festival, actullay there will be no new film this year for me:31:l

As Sepide said, you shouldn't miss chris de burg concerts:20:

Sepide take a look at these two sentences

Better to say, you shouldn't miss it (lose can't be used here)
It will never happen again (this is much better)

Good luck:11:l

Thaaaaaanx alot dear Archi:11:, you are completely right. By the way, you've watched most of the movies in the Fajr film festival, which one did you like the most?:20:l

unartig
30-05-2008, 20:15
I have seen an advertisment from TV that the girl told to boy that i wanna make you groom ?didn't you know which movie it was Dear Archi-girl ?:10:I think it will be a pioneer for next movie generation

Mehran NZ
31-05-2008, 10:38
i have a question
whats meaning of "What are they?" can it be "whats their job?" ? in fact i saw it
in my little sister's book but i'v never seen it :D

Narsis_E
31-05-2008, 12:15
i have a question
whats meaning of "What are they?" can it be "whats their job?" ? in fact i saw it
in my little sister's book but i'v never seen it :D

Hey Mehran !

This kind of question is somehow right but it 's not common. Bad English !

Actually I've seen it in my little brother s' book !:31:,Moreover I 've noticed some more uncommon things in his book , for example as far as I know the question form of this sentence "I have a book" is :"Do you have a book?" , but in new edition of English books, it 's changed to "have you a book? " .

Any way... .I think natives don't use such a question and use questions like "what 's their occupation?" , "what 're they specialist in ?" , ... instead of that .

Maybe this book needs to be edited ! I wonder why our students should be taught this way while there :13:are much better methods for teaching something like that.

:19:I congratulate on having such a careful, successful and adorable Education System !!!!!!

Mehran NZ
01-06-2008, 08:58
Hey Mehran !

This kind of question is somehow right but it 's not common. Bad English !

Actually I've seen it in my little brother s' book !:31:,Moreover I 've noticed some more uncommon things in his book , for example as far as I know the question form of this sentence "I have a book" is :"Do you have a book?" , but in new edition of English books, it 's changed to "have you a book? " .

Any way... .I think natives don't use such a question and use questions like "what 's their occupation?" , "what 're they specialist in ?" , ... instead of that .

Maybe this book needs to be edited ! I wonder why our students should be taught this way while there :13:are much better methods for teaching something like that.

:19:I congratulate on having such a careful, successful and adorable Education System !!!!!!
Thanks for your answer
but 'bout your question, we had a discussion in our academy too , that’s clear it's for censorship !!
We can't have some words like love, wine, bear, cheers,sweetheart…….∞ In Islamic Republic's books that’s it!!

AABB
01-06-2008, 16:22
Thanks for your answer
but 'bout your question, we had a discussion in our academy too , that’s clear it's for censorship !!
We can't have some words like love, wine, bear, cheers,sweetheart…….∞ In Islamic Republic's books that’s it!!
well I have seen lots of book which were published directly through either London Or New York. H think about "have you a book?" and "do you have a book?" I heard some stories about this and it shows the origin of English British language! I don't remember the whole story but still some british pepoel are freaking out of using it informal!!!1

seied-taher
01-06-2008, 16:48
hi
i am taher
goood afternoon
i want learn more about english langueg.....
may?

unartig
01-06-2008, 19:53
hi
i am taher
goood afternoon
may?
Hi Dear Taher
Welcome here
Sure you can improve your english here but if you want to do it

arash66_2m
01-06-2008, 20:50
Hi i am arash of iran-tabriz
i will learn english
i need to help frinds

one question
wheter you see Jumper movie?how is...

sepid12ir
01-06-2008, 21:17
well I have seen lots of book which were published directly through either London Or New York. H think about "have you a book?" and "do you have a book?" I heard some stories about this and it shows the origin of English British language! I don't remember the whole story but still some british pepoel are freaking out of using it informal!!!1

I remember once our teacher said it's an old-fashioned n it's not used even in spoken language. But I'm not sure. Her example was that, in Iran people used to say "Hami Raft, Hami Amad" in the past n no one uses this form of words anymore n about "Have" is is the same. People in the past used to say "She has a car - Has she a car?" But not anymore. It's what my teacher said I'm not sure:20:l

hi
i am taher
goood afternoon
may?

Hi i am arash of iran-tabriz
i will learn english
i need to help frinds

one question
wheter you see Jumper movie?how is...

I welcome you both Seied-taher and Arash:11:and very much hope to see u more here
:11:Wish you good luck

devil_ff2008
01-06-2008, 22:55
hi
i am taher
goood afternoon
may?

Hey Taher
you in here
i hope to see you

seied-taher
02-06-2008, 09:55
Hey Taher
you in here
i hope to see you

THANK U.....
ME TO...

I welcome you both Seied-taher and Arash[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] very much hope to see u more here
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] you good luck

NICE TO MEEN U....
SEE U LATTER:46:

seied-taher
02-06-2008, 10:03
Hi Dear Taher
Welcome here
Sure you can improve your english here but if you want to do it
yes
of cours

Julian
02-06-2008, 11:10
HI HUMANITY
I am ze ghamat very very sorry
picture to bede for yadegaari
hehe sorry people just for kidding it was

arash66_2m
02-06-2008, 11:48
I remember once our teacher said it's an old-fashioned n it's not used even in spoken language. But I'm not sure. Her example was that, in Iran people used to say "Hami Raft, Hami Amad" in the past n no one uses this form of words anymore n about "Have" is is the same. People in the past used to say "She has a car - Has she a car?" But not anymore. It's what my teacher said I'm not sure:20:l

I welcome you both Seied-taher and Arash:11:and very much hope to see u more here
:11:Wish you good luck

thanks.
i hope learn english too!
please discussion occasion film -news and...
thanks AGAIN:11:

faust
03-06-2008, 13:05
Hi sepid and others
you wanted me to talk about my engagement n partner ...:11:
so if it's the right place i will talk about it.
first of all Im miss faust and I ve got familiar with my fiance' first in a traditional proposal ceremoney
he knew my family and first loved my father(he said himself) so we talked. I had really 2 bad weeks no food no sleep no surfing the net no study(my exams) but there was sth in his manner and way of thinking that I thought he is the right person for me
two days ago he said to me when I saw your father Iwas really scared(because my father is so strict)but because I found I love you in the first meeting try to do my best to persuade your father to agree with this union
and now I love him sooooooo much. I cant stand when he isnt by me and I just thanks GOD and I hope :46:this happiness for all you freinds
franklin said: open your eyes before getting married and close it when you got married:20:

AABB
03-06-2008, 14:38
Hi sepid and others

first of all Im miss faust and I ve got familiar with my fiance' first in a traditional proposal ceremoney
he knew my family and first loved my father(he said himself) so we talked. I had really 2 bad weeks no food no sleep no surfing the net no study(my exams) but there was sth in his manner and way of thinking that I thought he is the right person for me
two days ago he said to me when I saw your father Iwas really scared(because my father is so strict)but because I found I love you in the first meeting try to do my best to persuade your father to agree with this union
and now I love him sooooooo much. I cant stand when he isnt by me and I just thanks GOD and I hope :46:this happiness for all you freinds
franklin said: open your eyes before getting married and close it when you got married:20:

yeah that's a really taugh dicision!!!... I pray for all you to find a very match spouse to live with. my self think it will take a long time to recongnize my futuer wife! I pray for my self too.1

unartig
03-06-2008, 15:19
I agree with AABB you made a hard decision but your thoughts as you mentioned in last line made you prepare for all difficulities.i wish you a better life.and accept my appologise coz i didn't recognize your gender in Sepide Topic i mean movie Topic

pedram_sad
03-06-2008, 15:24
i'm a new user of this topic
someone tell me what is going on here ?
what is the subject

AABB
03-06-2008, 16:11
what is the subject
most well come dear friend. in this topic as it's name shows, we talk over the most popular topics of users even yours.

sepid12ir
03-06-2008, 17:42
Hi sepid and others

So you are also a lady, I thought that you are a gentleman. So I again congratulate you :11:n hope to have a happy new life. Thaaanx for sharing it
Hey pals, is there anyone here who is married? If yep, I like to know the way that you got familiar n even if you have any boyfriend or girlfriend who you really love, is it possible to share it with us. I very much like Lo:40: ve stories:31:l

sepid12ir
03-06-2008, 17:46
Unratig, yr Avatar is really nice n cute. good taste

unartig
03-06-2008, 17:47
what is the subject
Dear Pedram Welcome here
As AABB said we don't speak about a specific matter just it 's a cheat chat ( that was said in assassin movie by cast Sylvester Stallone and Antonio Banderas and Julianne moore

sepid12ir
03-06-2008, 17:56
Dear Pedram Welcome here
As AABB said we don't speak about a specific matter just it 's a cheat chat ( that was said in assassin movie by cast Sylvester Stallone and Antonio Banderas and Julianne moore

:46:I think it's chit-chat

unartig
03-06-2008, 18:15
:46:I think it's chit-chat

Yes Dear Sepid you are right chit chat is correct
it sounds you know chit chat so well
:5:
what a professional chatter you are
:46:

Narsis_E
03-06-2008, 20:54
Hi sepid and others

Happy engagement dear faust:11:l

Many people believe that getting engaged is one of the most exciting times in everyone's life, are you agree with such a belief?

BTW! how much is your spouse same as your Prince Charming you had dreamed about??:46:l

karin
04-06-2008, 07:55
Hi everyone[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
At first what's this chit chat and then I think this new version of p30 is really addictive? isn't it?[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

unartig
04-06-2008, 08:25
Hi everyone[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

At first what's this chit chat and then I think this new version of p30 is really addictive? isn't it?[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Hi Dear Karin
In Chit chat you and Aram are the best ones (just kidding) chit chat is a conversation that 's brief and small

karin
04-06-2008, 10:49
Hi Dear Karin
In Chit chat you and Aram are the best ones (just kidding) chit chat is a conversation that 's brief and small

Hi Dear unartig [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Oh. Thanks [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l
So I'm a chit chat addicted or something like this, isn't it? [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l
I Love This Chit Chat[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

unartig
04-06-2008, 12:30
Hi Dear unartig [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Oh. Thanks [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l
So I'm a chit chat addicted or something like this, isn't it? [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l
I Love This Chit Chat[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

:31:Yes it 's but you don't love chit chat you love Ava
BTW she likes to go Banji Jumping :31: I think her avator made her brave girl :5:i hope Banji Jumping become free for females and she shows her bravity in action as well
:46:

faust
04-06-2008, 13:26

Many people believe that getting engaged is one of the most exciting times in everyone's life, are you agree with such a belief?

BTW! how much is your spouse same as your Prince Charming you had dreamed about??:46:l

thank you
yes it is . i beleive so . this is one of the best period of whole life its full of fun
about the seccond question: you know my spouse has some factors ive always wanted but not all espesially in apereance .Im tall and i wanted sb taller than me but he is as tall as me
but there is sth whan you love sb you wont look at what he isnt you just see what he is
im happy because i believe he is the right one:40:i

SR72
05-06-2008, 07:54
Hi all ! i came back again !
How r u doing all ?
what is now topic about ? ...
pick a new topick up to discuss .. :-)

sepid12ir
05-06-2008, 10:50
Hi all ! i came back again !
How r u doing all ?
what is now topic about ? ...
pick a new topick up to discuss .. :-)

:11:Hi dear SR72, Happy to have u here again
As you know it's Chat Room topic n you can talk about whatever you like but for yr info I should say that recently we talked about engagement:20:, you can take a look at Faust n some other friends' messages to get what I mean persiecly:46:l

05-06-2008, 18:26

hi dear
i wann say that we must say "do you agree?" or we can say "are you in agreement with ...?"
just a little point! take care , thanx

AABB
05-06-2008, 20:09
hi dear
i wann say that we must say "do you agree?" or we can say "are you in agreement with ...?"
in order to agree is a main verb n we know they nees sorts of auxilliray vervbs in questions, so we say do you agree and I know it is hard to use cuase most of us are used to use it in the worng way. also you could say are you agreed which is less common!C ya

Narsis_E
05-06-2008, 21:48
hi dear

Yes, the correct form is "do you agree" because "agree" is a main verb, this form is formal and there aren't any grammatical problems with it but you know, I 've seen it in many English sites you can search in yahoo! (I am agree...are you agree?...), of course it 's clear that it 's wrong but I don't know why they use this way! (I think the mistake made by me was because of delusive atmosphere of these kind of sites!, kidding:46:!) l
All in all I agree with you that it can't be right!

Narsis_E
05-06-2008, 22:54
in order to agree is a main verb n we know they nees sorts of auxilliray vervbs in questions, so we say do you agree and I know it is hard to use cuase most of us are used to use it in the worng way. also you could say are you agreed which is less common!C ya

Dear friend ,

You can't use "in order to" in this sentence! it doesn't make sense.
"in order to " means "with the purpose of" and here you 'd better use words like "because" , "since" or "considering" instead of "in order to".

AABB
05-06-2008, 23:15
Dear friend ,

You can't use "in order to" in this sentence! it doesn't make sense.
"in order to " means "with the purpose of" and here you 'd better use words like "because" , "since" or "considering" instead of "in order to".

you maybe right but as the matter of fact I have been using it through my English convesations(informal) and I didn't get any noticed on it from the Englsih native speakers, so I adapted to use it through my chatting. anyway I have seen a lot of Eng native speakers when they speak they leave the gramatical pionts and just get it relaxe. be cool

Narsis_E
06-06-2008, 07:30
you maybe right but as the matter of fact I have been using it through my English convesations(informal) and I didn't get any noticed on it from the Englsih native speakers, so I adapted to use it through my chatting. anyway I have seen a lot of Eng native speakers when they speak they leave the gramatical pionts and just get it relaxe. be cool

But this is not a grammatical point, it 's related to meaning, here this phrase doesn't give a proper meaning to your sentence, if sb reads this sentence, he/she will translate it in this way

:"به منظور این که agree یک فعل اصلی می باشد ..."

but I 'm sure that you mean
"چون (نظر به این که)agree یک فعل اصلی می باشد ..."

.so it 's better to use "because" or any words having correct meaning

And one more thing! we should use a simple form of verb after "in order to.l

I will come to your house in order to see you.

06-06-2008, 10:42
ok guys
whats the matter with u all?
just i wanted my friend (i dont know his name) to reform himself.
i assume in this way we cant corroct ourselves.
i mean just for my post that i sent /there are loads of posts here now.

Narsis_E
06-06-2008, 11:26
ok guys
whats the matter with u all?
just i wanted my friend (i dont know his name) to reform himself.
i assume in this way we cant corroct ourselves.
i mean just for my post that i sent /there are loads of posts here now.

hey pal

The following posts are not because of your post!!!

It 's something usual !! here users did , do and will do that, I mean correcting others' mistakes and in my opinion it 's one of the advantages of this kinda topics.

Good Luck

SR72
07-06-2008, 07:26
ok guys lets go back to the subject and tell your ideas about angagment ...
answer this : Should we get married ?
) sorry for typing mistakes ... dont be fassy on them (

sepid12ir
07-06-2008, 11:14
ok guys lets go back to the subject and tell your ideas about angagment ...
) sorry for typing mistakes ... dont be fassy on them (

Yeah, although we had some days off but we were not active here. But we con rock here pals, why dun you take part:31:, talk about engagement, about yr boy friends or girl friends who you really love n I mean love strories:11:l

Antonio Andolini
07-06-2008, 12:20

I think we cannot judge about other marriage ...... and it depends on your suituation.... But I myself prefer single living to get marriage.

GOOD LUCk

sepid12ir
07-06-2008, 15:38
I think we cannot judge about other marriage ...... and it depends on your suituation.... But I myself prefer single living to get marriage.

GOOD LUCk

hey Antonio, good to have you here again[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] , I also agree with you. According to our situations, condition of our lives n our ideas we can say whether it's good or not. I think it's good when you are mature n you see yrself ready for having a new life n when yr eyes are open[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] . And it's too bad when you just have some childish ideas n dreams

AABB
07-06-2008, 19:47
I mostly think if we get around experienced guys I mean pepeole, we can take a higher look to our situation. also I always try to speak with secussful guys and it gives me to think of some ways which they had passed before. wish seccuss to all.

unartig
08-06-2008, 05:45

GOOD LUCk

to his statment add expensive live that a couple may have in future . it doesn't make sense to marriage :10:

SR72
08-06-2008, 05:48
Yeah, although we had some days off but we were not active here. But we con rock here pals, why dun you take part:31:, talk about engagement, about yr boy friends or girl friends who you really love n I mean love strories:11:l

Ok ....
tnx
it would be better if we disscuse about important things rather than taking part in chit chat..

GOOD LUCk

Thats Right ....
would u tell me more ?
i mean extend it !

I mostly think if we get around experienced guys I mean pepeole, we can take a higher look to our situation. also I always try to speak with secussful guys and it gives me to think of some ways which they had passed before. wish seccuss to all.
i agree !

but being always a single Will cauze some seriouse ilnesses and problems how ever it has some posetive points too !

AABB
08-06-2008, 15:53
Ok ....
tnx
it would be better if we disscuse about important things rather than taking part in chit chat..

Thats Right ....
would u tell me more ?
i mean extend it !

i agree !

but being always a single Will cauze some seriouse ilnesses and problems how ever it has some posetive points too !
yeah lets regrout again.

and surre when you stay in a sociey you need to pull out some of your freedom options to take a position in the society.

Antonio Andolini
08-06-2008, 20:56
Ok ....

Thats Right ....
would u tell me more ?
i mean extend it !

Nothing that's all

A r c h i
09-06-2008, 23:05
Hey every one,
Koo ,Koo.. anybody home????:31:

I'm bringing up some of the good ad useful topics here..so just participate in them..I'm still searching for new ideas in this forum...please help me

Antonio Andolini
10-06-2008, 00:41
Old idea:
change "Just Speak English" subject
I think "summer" can be a good subject to talk about it in that topic
Hey guys change the subject in this topic too ............ what is your fav team in Euro2008?
I am fan of Netherland ....... the first game Netherlands won 3-0 agains Italy.... hope to see more succeed

GOOD LUCk

sepid12ir
10-06-2008, 22:13
Old idea:

Hey guys change the subject in this topic too ............ what is your fav team in Euro2008?
I am fan of Netherland ....... the first game Netherlands won 3-0 agains Italy.... hope to see more succeed

GOOD LUCk

Oh come on, football is not interesting. I can never find out how can a person watch a football completely!!!! How is it possible...really?!:31:l
By the way, we just had nice,nice weather is Tehran. Rainy weather with just one thunderstrom...that was great

shahab_f
10-06-2008, 22:41
Old idea:

GOOD LUCk

I am a fan of England which unfortunately is not in Euro:41:, But my second fav team is Netherlands:33:That was a nice game last night: :26:,And by the way did u see Van der sar's save??? That was unbelievable

Antonio Andolini
11-06-2008, 00:36
Oh come on, football is not interesting. I can never find out how can a person watch a football completely!!!! How is it possible...really?!:31:l
That's the funniest things that I heard in these days :31:

By the way, we just had nice,nice weather is Tehran. Rainy weather with just one thunderstrom...that was great

Do you believe that we haven't seen rain there for 3 or 4 month!

I am a fan of England which unfortunately is not in Euro:41:, But my second fav team is Netherlands:33:That was a nice game last night: :26:,And by the way did u see Van der sar's save??? That was unbelievable

Yup .... I am sure even Peter Eshmichael and Leo Yashin couldn't save like that .... I hope The final will be between Netherlands and Spain ..... Spain was fantastic too

unartig
11-06-2008, 05:48
Antonio i supposed that your name is italian but you are Neverland team excuse me Netherland team
i think if italy come up it 's more deserve for championship
btw now Sepid comes and will have a quarrel with us

Antonio Andolini
11-06-2008, 09:55
Antonio i supposed that your name is italian but you are Neverland team excuse me Netherland team
I like Italian people but I don't like Italian soccer because always their games depend on their defenders and They make matches cold

Let's running away before she comes back:31: ......
GOOD LUCk

seied-taher
11-06-2008, 10:26
hi
how are urs?
i always com here but i dont give any messeg and just see here...,

sepid12ir
11-06-2008, 11:06

Yeah, I'm gonno kill you guys:31: but I'm not sorta girl unratig:46:, I enjoy reading yr posts[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l

sepid12ir
11-06-2008, 11:13
hi
how are urs?
i always com here but i dont give any messeg and just see here...,

Hi Seied-taher, I do welcome you
But why didn't you take part up to now?!:20: we'd be happy to have more good friends here
:11:take care buddy

AABB
11-06-2008, 13:12
I wanna ask a question and want every one to answe it please: how much do you use phrase and phrasal verbs in you daily speakning in English? my self. I use 40% of my verbs in Phrasal way and I feel in this way I feel more comfortable!!!and use 10% phrases also this amount reduces when I talk with a non native speakrs. what about you guys??? let me know your ideas.

A r c h i
11-06-2008, 16:51
Hi every one,
dear boys I really enjoy talking about football :31:,I've participated in all the prediction of games, (which you see the link in top of all pages) , most of my predictions were right, but not the ones for last night!!!!:41:
So did you take part in the predictions???? :31:

I wanna ask a question and want every one to answe it please: how much do you use phrase and phrasal verbs in you daily speakning in English? my self. I use 40% of my verbs in Phrasal way and I feel in this way I feel more comfortable!!!and use 10% phrases also this amount reduces when I talk with a non native speakrs. what about you guys??? let me know your ideas.

Well, I don't speak English daily, but once in a whenever I find a native speaker or when I write in English forums, I try to use them , but I don't think it goes more that 30% percent
I think you should have asked your question in other way, how much do you use phrasal verbs in writings, because in my opinion speaking is so different
Good luck

AABB
11-06-2008, 17:14
Hi every one,

dear boys I really enjoy talking about football :31:,I've participated in all the prediction of games, (which you see the link in top of all pages) , most of my predictions were right, but not the ones for last night!!!!:41:
So did you take part in the predictions???? :31:

Well, I don't speak English daily, but once in a whenever I find a native speaker or when I write in English forums, I try to use them , but I don't think it goes more that 30% percent
I think you should have asked your question in other way, how much do you use phrasal verbs in writings, because in my opinion speaking is so different
Good luck

well As far as I experienced, English native speakers use alot of phrasal verbs in speaking but in writting they try to make it more formal. you know that's the piont I meant.
for the football matches I agree with you. and I have a question if you guys have informaion about it. how in these matches they count the player run measurments??? it looks so weared doesn't it?what kind of counter they use to make that kind of number?