PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : Chat room

صفحه ها : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

FARA360
23-10-2008, 10:17
Hey guys
If you had to choose a job among all possible jobs in the world, what would you choose?
If you had an opportunity to live one month as you wish, how would you spend that period?

What a way to goooooooooooo

it s hard to get these jobs.....but i would choose acting or trading:20:.
if i had an opportunity to live one month, i would do my fav things n try to get closer n repent to God:11:.

This is my 500th post! and I am feeling like walking on air!
Now I have to set another goal after accomplishing this one, what could be the next goal?
What a waaaaaaaay to go!
Goshi m feeling jealous about you.look at my stars n posts?????????/:44:

unartig
23-10-2008, 10:24
I wonder why persian people use opposite gender avators
:31:
e.x boys use girls avator
:5:
? Did you know its reason

lovelykid
23-10-2008, 10:36

well , not all time! for ex. me n u
but i think they have mental problem:31:!

FARA360
23-10-2008, 11:20

you guys wanna fight ??!!!:47::34:

SCYTHE
23-10-2008, 11:24
First of all I should thank my dears, obituary, Darious, Antonio Andoloini and also Fara

So, why do you use the picture of that infant as your avatar? Probably, because you love it
Consequently, everyone has his/her own reasons and I don't understand what's wrong about using the picture of opposite gender; besides, everyone is interested in his/her opposite s*x and no one can deny that

unartig
23-10-2008, 11:44
well , not all time! for ex. me n u

but i think they have mental problem:31:
!

You know you made Fara so angry
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
Now you answer her
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] don't take any responsibility

unartig
23-10-2008, 11:48
First of all I should thank my dears, obituary, Darious, Antonio Andoloini and also Fara

So, why do you use the picture of that infant as your avatar? Probably, because you love it
Consequently, everyone has his/her own reasons and I don't understand what's wrong about using the picture of opposite gender; besides, everyone is interested in his/her opposite s*x and no one can deny that

I deny it
I don't intersted in opposite gender
I love just myself

As Winston Churchill has said

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give

SCYTHE
23-10-2008, 12:07
I deny it
:31:I don't intersted in opposite gender

Don't say this, you gave a heartbreak to all sweet young girls
But I prefer bass (guitar) to everything and everyone in the world
Its love is like a burning fire that can't be disguised
I am losing my mind over it, over it

unartig
23-10-2008, 12:12
Don't say this, you gave a heartbreak to all sweet young girls

But I prefer bass (guitar) to everything and everyone in the world
Its love is like a burning fire that can't be disguised
I am losing my mind over it, over it

What a romantic man you are
:11:
but as Albert Einstein says

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones

lovelykid
23-10-2008, 16:06
You know you made Fara so angry
Now you answer her
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] don't take any responsibility

Don't Worry about that
I'm Friend with her:27:!

DaRiOuShJh
23-10-2008, 16:50
he he he
now its my turn!!!

happy my 3,550 th posts!!~#%@$%^#$^

DaRiOuShJh
23-10-2008, 16:52
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones

also ye babayi!!! says:

TO BE OR NOT TOBE, THIS IS THE QUESTION! hami~!

SCYTHE
23-10-2008, 17:26
he he he
now its my turn!!!

happy my 3,550 th posts!!~#%@$%^#$^

:18:
happy 3,550th posts!!!

also ye babayi!!! says:

TO BE OR NOT TOBE, THIS IS THE QUESTION! hami~!

I think that person was William Shakespeare

FARA360
24-10-2008, 00:40
somebody break the ice n give a topic:33:..........

DaRiOuShJh
24-10-2008, 00:52
he he he!

i like PC games!~!

waht about you?

what genre you like
waht is your VGA, Totall RAM, and CPU details?

what is the best game you ever played?

and also are you like or owner of any consoles?

lovelykid
24-10-2008, 11:02
he he he!

i like PC games!~!

waht about you?

what genre you like

actually i don't play any game with my pc anymore:41:
but i like teken in play station games very much

obituary
24-10-2008, 11:18
he he he!

i like PC games!~!

waht about you?

what genre you like

2 years ago i play very very much
but now i dun like to play anymore

my favorite genre was adventure
and my Fav. game was Syberia 1 and 2
if i can find a game like Syberia i like to play again
and NBA in sport games
i dun have very good system for gaming
my Vga is Geforce 6200 with 512 MB
RAM : 2GB
CPU : P4 intel 3.00 GHz with 2 MB Cache
i had XboX and for one year and love it so much
but now i dun have any console if i wanna buy one i'll buy XboX 360

unartig
24-10-2008, 11:32
Darioush about your Question i should say a long time ago i played just Atari but now i play just Spider of course in Difficult state

sepid12ir
24-10-2008, 13:13
he he he!

i like PC games!~!

waht about you?

what genre you like

well, as I said before, I used to play The Sims:27:, but not anymore
n for a while I played NBA 2007, n I think this is the best among sport games but this one didn't last for a long time n right now I just have a board game installed in my pc n occasianlly I play that:27:l

Darioush about your Question i should say a long time ago i played just Atari but now i play just Spider of course in Difficult state

Atari[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] , Good old days[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] . Atari was for my brother time but I do remember a game in it which was airplane. Of course u know it. I also had it in my pc but I dun know where it is now. anyway, I like it n after that we had Mikro[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] , then Sega n never we had PS, since my brother grew up n we were not fond of these kinda stuff[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l

DaRiOuShJh
24-10-2008, 13:17
Welcome
this is a english chatroom , if u want to join us u must type english
first ,introduce urself

ehem!
az hamina~!!:31:

actually i don't play any game with my pc anymore:41:
but i like teken in play station games very much

heyyyyyyy
so
you are fan of TEKKEN series
i must add this that im a professional in this game especially in TEKKEN 3 for PS1:21:

2 years ago i play very very much
but now i dun like to play anymore

my favorite genre was adventure
and my Fav. game was Syberia 1 and 2
if i can find a game like Syberia i like to play again
and NBA in sport games
i dun have very good system for gaming
my Vga is Geforce 6200 with 512 MB
RAM : 2GB
CPU : P4 intel 3.00 GHz with 2 MB Cache
i had XboX and for one year and love it so much
but now i dun have any console if i wanna buy one i'll buy XboX 360

he he he
yes they are interesting games
there are many games like them
just check it out yourself in GAMESPOT and SIMILAR GAMES section

DRACULA 1-2-3
resident evil series
and much much more!

of course i prefer ACTION - ADVENTURE games so we have some actions to dealt with!

resident
tomb rider series
GOD OF WAR series (PS2)
shadow of colossus (PS2)
dreams fall

and ...

also your system is not bad at all!
you can stilll play so many games till 2006 and also more!

this is my system performance details:

CPU: 3.2
VGA: 6600 - 256
RAM:1.5 GB

as you see its not much different than yours!

he he he!

all of you has been playing long ago!:31:

comon boy!

test REFLEXIVE GAMES series instead simple WIN games!~!

you can DOWNLOAD them simply and easily with dialup speed~!!

obituary
24-10-2008, 13:28
well, as I said before, I used to play The Sims:27:, but not anymore
n for a while I played NBA 2007, n I think this is the best among sport games but this one didn't last for a long time n right now I just have a board game installed in my pc n occasianlly I play that:27:l

Atari[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] , Good old days[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] . Atari was for my brother time but I do remember a game in it which was airplane. Of course u know it. I also had it in my pc but I dun know where it is now. anyway, I like it n after that we had Mikro[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] , then Sega n never we had PS, since my brother grew up n we were not fond of these kinda stuff[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l

i like board games and card games.but not playing with computer i play this game over the net with real person
i like backgammon on board games and poker n black jack in card games

about atari i never had one
exactly 22 years ago i bought philips computer in franc then bring it here.i had just 4 games for this computer but it crashed 1 year after i bought it.then i had comodor 64 and after that Amiga 500 for many years
then i bought PC and XboX
XobX is the best console i have ever had

for that airplane game to talk about i think it must be RiverRide
i have it in my pc too and i have it's version2 but i dun like the second version

FARA360
24-10-2008, 14:32
he he he!

i like PC games!~!

waht about you?

what genre you like

when i was teen, i played lots of games.
include:all versions of resident evel , dino crisis , parasite eve2(ps1), series of tomb rider(the new serie s in the air, series of silent hill n some video games which i dont remember them now. most of the time i play adventure one. i love action with mysterious games that challenge you alot:8: .)
Taken s just an awesome game to play it with some guys n enjoy its last movies.:27:
i had ps2 but as far as i was addicted to it n bored me i sold it. but if i had bunch of money, i would buy set of ps3 or Wii:31:.
now i m playing" alone in the dark" the new serie , occasionally:11:.

chessmathter
24-10-2008, 16:09
he he he!

i like PC games!~!

waht about you?

what genre you like

well there are just chessmaster grandmaster 11th edition on my pc and board games and card games

and i prefer to play over the net

i like board games and card games.but not playing with computer i play this game over the net with real person
i like backgammon on board games and poker n black jack in card games

ur favorite is like mine but i like chess on board games and poker in card games !!

SCYTHE
24-10-2008, 20:41
Come on! say something
Do you think why people are emotionally dependent on each other? Is this good or bad

unartig
24-10-2008, 21:59
Come on! say something
Do you think why people are emotionally dependent on each other? Is this good or bad
That 's too bad
:41:
Independency in everything is so good,a man/woman shouldn't be rely on anybody else even her/his parents cuz it make them lazy and will destroy his/her self-esteem
:8:

DaRiOuShJh
25-10-2008, 00:34
he he he
finally i published my site fully and it is ready for anything!!!

هیـــــــــــــــــــــــ ـــــها!×!

بالاخره امروز از صبح تا به حال نشستم پاش و شرش رو کندم!×!

لطفا با مرورگرهای مختلف امتحانش کنید و خبرش رو بدید

مرسی

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]برای کوچک کردن تصویر اینجا رو کلیک کنید[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

lovelykid
25-10-2008, 11:07
Come on! say something

I think having emotional relation betwen people is very holy:40: n it's a gift from our god,unfortunately in our age, this relation became pale n every day will be more pale until one day which this relation will disappear n at that time we won't be humun , we will be the animal that they think only for theirself:18:!1
P.s even almost all animal have this relation betwen them!:31:1

lovelykid
25-10-2008, 11:29
BTW what do u think about Yusof n Zoleykha story:18:?1
what did u do if u were instead them?!1
p.s they are symbol in my Qs:21:

Antonio Andolini
25-10-2008, 12:21
Hi
I haven't any console in my whole life ... even a little handle Atari:19: .. but I played with PC .. especially sport races like NFS and Midtown 1and Prince of persia warrior within and Hitman1 were my fav games .. I played these with my brothers and we had competition about who can play better .. especially hitman because it neede a little think ... Tomb rider was my an other fav game...
I play some sport games Like Fifa and NBA .. but it's a long time that I haven't played any game .. because my PC has became so old
cpu 2.4
ram 512mb
vga radeon 9200
about dependence ..as I said before I prefered to be alone and work with my self .. because I feel I am a little weak to accept resposibility of a work and I am a dectator and nobody can work with me:27: ... but totally sometimes we realy depende on sth .. for example it's so hard to finish a day without PC and P30 isn't it?
---BTW Congartulations to lovely kid for being an active member:11::10:

obituary
25-10-2008, 12:24
I think having emotional relation betwen people is very holy:40: n it's a gift from our god,unfortunately in our age, this relation became pale n every day will be more pale until one day which this relation will disappear n at that time we won't be humun , we will be the animal that they think only for theirself:18:!1

Two Big Mistake
Having emotional relation between people is really holy?????l
having emotional relation is not holy but it just a relation very simple relation
in each relation we have emotion if i wanna talk with the words you use i must say animals have this kind of relation too
their emotional relation is better than human relation in some manner
Love is just Holy but only true love and true love is not for human relation n it's between each person and his own god
emotion and emotional relation is not gift from our God.life,love n health are the gifts from our god
in our age we have very good emotional relations and we can see that and never ever this kind of relation become pale or disappear
But emotional relation destroy these days cuz of some toothless baby and underage people it between themselves n think they fall in love or never can live without this relation
they play with the holy word love and this is the game for them
the emotional relation is not just between opposite gender.it's for all kind of creature
but unfortunately here in our country with many of young persons thinks when the another person with opposite gender answer them and talk to them friendly there must be something or there must be emotion between them
what a sick thought????l
yes we have many kind of this game here in Iran
playing with love
emotional Games
for this subject we have very very n very sick culture n this Sick Culture destroy these kind of relation But never ever can eliminate these relation
we have some open minded person in Iran but the other people dun allow them to go on their way by their ill looking and their words
this is not their fault it's the fault of our Sick society
and for your last sentence why do you think animals just think of themselves they die for each other in their group.their relation in many situation is more emotional than human relation

BTW what do u think about Yusof n Zoleykha story:18:?1
what did u do if u were instead them?!1
p.s they are symbol in my Qs:21:

i think there are very important things which we must use our brain to think about
why must we just talk about relation between boy and girl or these kind of Qs
i think not yousef nor zoleykha is important persons to talk about
this is just a bad story

lovelykid
25-10-2008, 14:49
Hi

Two Big Mistake
Having emotional relation between people is really holy?????l
having emotional relation is not holy but it just a relation very simple relation
in each relation we have emotion if i wanna talk with the words you use i must say animals have this kind of relation too
their emotional relation is better than human relation in some manner
Love is just Holy but only true love and true love is not for human relation n it's between each person and his own god
emotion and emotional relation is not gift from our God.life,love n health are the gifts from our god
in our age we have very good emotional relations and we can see that and never ever this kind of relation become pale or disappear
But emotional relation destroy these days cuz of some toothless baby and underage people it between themselves n think they fall in love or never can live without this relation
they play with the holy word love and this is the game for them
the emotional relation is not just between opposite gender.it's for all kind of creature
but unfortunately here in our country with many of young persons thinks when the another person with opposite gender answer them and talk to them friendly there must be something or there must be emotion between them
what a sick thought????l
yes we have many kind of this game here in Iran
playing with love
emotional Games
for this subject we have very very n very sick culture n this Sick Culture destroy these kind of relation But never ever can eliminate these relation
we have some open minded person in Iran but the other people dun allow them to go on their way by their ill looking and their words
this is not their fault it's the fault of our Sick society
and for your last sentence why do you think animals just think of themselves they die for each other in their group.their relation in many situation is more emotional than human relation

it was a Good n impressing Speech:31: but u have 3 mistakes in yr speech!:1
first, i dun talk about the emotional relation between boys n girls, my mean was for ex. emotional relation between mother n her baby or between u n yr sister or sth like that but even between u n yr Gf , if she really like u , u shouldn't squash her emotions under yr foots!1
Second, talk about love is another Agument , but emotional relation come from love n like n amour then if u think love is holy then this relation will be holy
third,u think west society is advanced for ignore this relations?! can u tell us what do u think exactlly?! if we think only about ourself n ignore any people live with us n said with ourself " i can't help them, f.uck them, i dun have any responsibility about them , it's not my business n... " is it good?!1

about animal, i dun know exactlly but im agree with u , their emotional relation is better than human relation in some manner but if a human will become to a animal , he\she will be 1000 time worst than any animal

BTW, u said : "playing with love ,emotional Games" u dun think this problems come from ignoring emotional relations between people:46:
anyway, it was my idea n any person have his/her idea
p.s I'm a emotional Guy:31:

obituary
25-10-2008, 15:20

it was a Good n impressing Speech:31: but u have 3 mistakes in yr speech!:1
first, i dun talk about the emotional relation between boys n girls, my mean was for ex. emotional relation between mother n her baby or between u n yr sister or sth like that but even between u n yr Gf , if she really like u , u shouldn't squash her emotions under yr foots!1
Second, talk about love is another Agument , but emotional relation come from love n like n amour then if u think love is holy then this relation will be holy
third,u think west society is advanced for ignore this relations?! can u tell us what do u think exactlly?! if we think only about ourself n ignore any people live with us n said with ourself " i can't help them, f.uck them, i dun have any responsibility about them , it's not my business n... " is it good?!1

about animal, i dun know exactlly but im agree with u , their emotional relation is better than human relation in some manner but if a human will become to a animal , he\she will be 1000 time worst than any animal

BTW, u said : "playing with love ,emotional Games" u dun think this problems come from ignoring emotional relations between people:46:
anyway, it was my idea n any person have his/her idea
p.s I'm a emotional Guy:31:

first we must never compare emotional relation between family with emotional relation between our friend.(i mean bf or gf o s.th like this)l
second emotional relation can come from like but not love. like is for creature but but love is only for god.but like can be holy but not this kind of like that we talk about and know

third why you think i mean west or usa or?......l
i say we have sick culture and thought about this kind of relation
but they are better than us and they accept some nice relation and true emotional relation but what about here??????l

and for your Q
no they are not come from ignoring emotional relation these game from toothless baby emotional relation and underage one

it's better not to talk about this here cuz of some efl rules

sepid12ir
25-10-2008, 15:46
That 's too bad
Independency in everything is so good,a man/woman shouldn't be rely on anybody else even her/his parents cuz it make them lazy and will destroy his/her self-esteem

yeah,[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] , but it unconsiously destroys u too. I mean being alone n not having anybody to talk with is like a torture; isn't it?![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l

Come on! say something

well, that is life. Life with not having anybody around doesn't make sense. [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l

he he he
finally i published my site fully and it is ready for anything!!!

wow, I will let u know my idea about it. anyway, more power n wish u more success on this matter[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l

1st, I wanna congratulate u on being active members:11:l
well, I actually can not grasp whole yr words.[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] Love is holy, but the love which exists between a human with his God
and I think that is sorta stupid thought to think that when a girl n boy are in touch they love each other n as Ali said, that comes out from a sick idea:13:. I mean they name a very normal relationship 'Love'! is it really love?![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] or I alwasy have problem with the words BF n GF. what are these damn words. I do think that we can have a very usual n normal relation with our oposit gender n I see no need to name it BF or Love:19:l
that is 'like' which exists among people n that has different levels regarding to the person u r in touch with; :20:for example for me my parents are those who I die for n I really can't name anyone else who I like as much as my parents:27:l

.. for example it's so hard to finish a day without PC and P30 isn't it?

ye, that is really hard spending a day with out Net n also P30:27:l

DaRiOuShJh
25-10-2008, 17:46
thanks everyone

soooooooooooo

what is the new topic!

hey guys! please make BOLD your question and new topics

FARA360
25-10-2008, 18:23
Come on! say something

basically, human being was created emotionally by love. love, liking n these kind of categories re specialized to God, but without emotion n some relations among people we cant live no longer.

he he he
finally i published my site fully and it is ready for anything

great work n wish u luck:11:

-
-BTW Congartulations to lovely kid for being an active member

Congratulations dear, u re an active member in every topic:46::11:

unartig
26-10-2008, 16:02
This is last message of LovelyKid that was in my profile

hi Guys
this is my last post in English Forum n i Dun come here anymore!1
Actually i have a problem with yr manger n i decide to leave this forum
i just want to say : i had very sweet n dreamy time will all of u n i learn a lot of thing from u n excuse me if i perturb u[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ](39).gif
i wish very good times n opportunities in yr life
Good bye english forum

I hope he comes back soon

FARA360
26-10-2008, 16:42

i hope so:11:

SCYTHE
26-10-2008, 16:46
Hey guys, I have just come from the TOEFL exam, it took about 5 hours
I hope the result to be satisfactory
Saturday, I took GRE exam and today the TOEFL
What a way to goooooooooooooooooooooooooo

obituary
26-10-2008, 17:35

Hi Dear Shahram
can you tell more about the exam?l
i know you done it well
i wish you get the best result
:10:

A r c h i
26-10-2008, 17:41

His access to English forum is closed for 10days

Wo[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] Good for you..I missed the registration of GRE :41::41:. And my Toefl exam is this Friday.so how was yours???
what was the writing topic???:31:l

Hope you get a great mark
:11::11::11:

SCYTHE
26-10-2008, 18:00
Wo[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] Good for you..I missed the registration of GRE :41::41:. And my Toefl exam is this Friday.so how was yours???

Speaking topics:
Do you agree that students should wear uniforms in schools?
Talk about your favorite movie genre

Writing topic:
Some people believe television is better for learning than books; do you agree or disagree
==
Ali I will talk about it but give me time
About my exam, I have to say I was too unlucky since most people had 3 readings, but I had 5 readings:18:. Can you imagine I spend 1:40 on reading when others were answering listening passage

All in all, I think it was not too bad

Wish you luck as well

SCYTHE
26-10-2008, 19:26
Hi Dear Shahram
can you tell more about the exam?l
i know you done it well
i wish you get the best result

GRE is comprised of some mathematics and vocabulary questions as well as two writings, and all American universities plus some Canadian universities demand it if you want to be admitted

TOEFL ibt is consisted of reading, listening, writing and speaking, and as its name shows it's a Internet based exam and if you want to know more just ask
:11::10::10:

DaRiOuShJh
26-10-2008, 20:41
hi guys

just want to thanks dear SEPID for her warm post

sepid12ir
26-10-2008, 21:51

His access to English forum is closed for 10days

I cross my fingers for both of u guys n hope to get out of it successfuly:10:l

hi guys

just want to thanks dear SEPID for her warm post

oh my God:11:, I was so interested to see what my pal is doin in his website n I should say u r doing a great job n wish u more n more success:11:l

Antonio Andolini
26-10-2008, 23:10
Hope to see your successes!:10::11:
I have a question ... Except for going abroad, have TOEFL,GRE,IELTS and other certifications any advantage and benefit?

m007007
26-10-2008, 23:48
this is a very nice forum.i'm glad i found it.(however i registered a long time ago i think i don't remember when exactly but for some reason my account was activated today)

SCYTHE
27-10-2008, 01:58
Hope to see your successes!:10::11:
I have a question ... Except for going abroad, have TOEFL,GRE,IELTS and other certifications any advantage and benefit?

It can be good for your resume, if you are looking for a job

DaRiOuShJh
27-10-2008, 13:20
mmmmmmmmmmmm

i think these grades in iran will not be useful

but maybe in some jobs you can have more benfits if you have a better degree
but rarely

i suggest to first find a job and if these matters be important, go on to higher grades

Cradle Of Filth\1999 - From The Cradle To Enslave\04-Sleepless (Anathema Cover).mp3
Evanescence\2004 - Ultra Rare Trax Vol.1\12 - Exodus.mp3

FARA360
27-10-2008, 17:09

dear SCYTHE, at first wish u luck with high grades:11:.i ve 2 Q? i ve alittle problem in writing.writing s hard in TOEFL?. is it like IELTS exams????? i mean the difficulty of it???
how much time did you spend for studing,daily?????

FARA360
27-10-2008, 17:42
Speaking topics:
Do you agree that students should wear uniforms in schools?
Talk about your favorite movie genre

Writing topic:
Some people believe television is better for learning than books; do you agree or disagree
==
Ali I will talk about it but give me time
About my exam, I have to say I was too unlucky since most people had 3 readings, but I had 5 readings:18:. Can you imagine I spend 1:40 on reading when others were answering listening passage

All in all, I think it was not too bad

Wish you luck as well

needless to say, wearing uniforms prevents students from some discriminations n it points out that it s a n educational n valuable place .
honestly, at that time, i d never obey of wearing that kinds of uniforms cuz it was so ugly n ve a bad colour.i think good designing n somehow being fashionable ll be acceptable by students.

i really love adventure n action movies that ve a mysterious story.by watching these kinds of movies , i feel that i m involved in the story.
i like romance movie, too.:11::11:

SCYTHE
27-10-2008, 18:18
dear SCYTHE, at first wish u luck with high grades:11:.i ve 2 Q? i ve alittle problem in writing.writing s hard in TOEFL?. is it like IELTS exams????? i mean the difficulty of it???
how much time did you spend for studing,daily?????

Thanks
I don't think wring is hard, in my opinion it's the easiest part and for me the listening part was hardest
I don't know anything about IELTS
I think about 4-5 during these 3-4 months

needless to say, wearing uniforms prevents students from some discriminations n it points out that it s a n educational n valuable place .
honestly, at that time, i d never obey of wearing that kinds of uniforms cuz it was so ugly n ve a bad colour.i think good designing n somehow being fashionable ll be acceptable by students.

i really love adventure n action movies that ve a mysterious story.by watching these kinds of movies , i feel that i m involved in the story.
i like romance movie, too.:11::11:

Yeah, your reasons and explanations are great
Actually, I said that wearing uniform makes students unified and don't let some rich students show off:27::27:
And I prefer historical movies like "The Brave Heart" movie
:11::10::40:
By the way, Who is in you avatar?
Good Luck

sepid12ir
27-10-2008, 21:14
hey guys, how 'ya doin?:20:, well, I'm deat beat right now, really busy these days:19:, but Thaank God for e.th
anyway, how is this sweet life going with u?! is e.th all right?! Uni, job, family n everything?!:20: n it seems that there is no special topic right now, hmm?! Okay, go on, rock:10:l

A r c h i
27-10-2008, 21:36
hi everyone
how are you everyone? are you alive and kicky??? :46:

Yeah, your reasons and explanations are great
Actually, I said that wearing uniform makes students unified and don't let some rich students show offOhhh what a coincident!!!! Today I read an essay in Barron's IBT that was exactly the same topic..Wish mine is so easy toooooooooooo:41::41:

In my opinion the listening part is easiest and the speaking can be the most challenging..I can't finish it in 60 sec..I need more time.

Shahram, how was the environment there?? I mean did everyone talk together and I think it can be a hard situation..you cannot concentrate:5::5:, were you at Sanjesh building or somewhere else???l

nafare_aval
27-10-2008, 22:06
hi my friends.i went to goldis institute today and i had 150 minutes English class and i had a good time at there.we should spoke in English in class.anyway i hope to learn English soon.and do me a favor and take my mistakes.thank you.have fun

sepid12ir
27-10-2008, 22:21
hi my friends.i went to goldis institute today and i had 150 minutes English class and i had a good time at there.we should spoke in English in class.anyway i hope to learn English soon.and do me a favor and take my mistakes.thank you.have fun

hello my friend:11:, nice to have u here
:11:English class can be really useful if u have self-study beside that
anyway, wish u good luck n hope to have nice,nice days:11:l

SCYTHE
27-10-2008, 22:35
hi everyone
how are you everyone? are you alive and kicky??? :46:

Ohhh what a coincident!!!! Today I read an essay in Barron's IBT that was exactly the same topic..Wish mine is so easy toooooooooooo:41::41:

In my opinion the listening part is easiest and the speaking can be the most challenging..I can't finish it in 60 sec..I need more time.

Shahram, how was the environment there?? I mean did everyone talk together and I think it can be a hard situation..you cannot concentrate:5::5:, were you at Sanjesh building or somewhere else???l

Are you sure listening is easiest part? I on my own understood everything that I heard, but the choices were too similar to each other and I sometimes didn't know to choose which one and also when I was listening to the listening passages others were speaking and for me concentrating was too difficult
But, for sure your English is better than mine

I was in Sanjesh and as you said it gets very noisy when all participants try to speak simultaneously, but because you use headphone that is not too bothering, do not mind it

DaRiOuShJh
28-10-2008, 13:28
hey ladies and gentlemen!!~

what you think or what is your opinions about Tehran's metro and/or BRT buses
do you use them often or rarely?

unartig
28-10-2008, 14:47

I always use metro but about BRT i don't use it and it made some difficulities in Tehran (and as i know)Tabriz,The BRT Drivers don't care about their high speed
:13:

m007007
28-10-2008, 16:41
Hi everyone.howl about a new friend?Am i allowed to talk?:D

sepid12ir
28-10-2008, 19:33

thaank God, I dun have to use this kinda transportation:27:, n I have no idea about eaither of 'em

I always use metro but about BRT i don't use it and it made some difficulities in Tehran (and as i know)Tabriz,The BRT Drivers don't care about their high speed

do u really leave yr nest:18:! I dun think so:27:l

FARA360
28-10-2008, 21:22

i m not in Tehran but as far as i know ,the transportation sys s really packed n full of people.

By the way, Who is in you avatar?
Good Luck

i think she s a model. i got it from Google.:20:

m007007
28-10-2008, 21:43
hi.when will i become i regular user?it's really annoying right now:(

SCYTHE
28-10-2008, 22:04
I go by metro everyday and for me it's the best and I can study or take a nap while I am traveling

unartig
28-10-2008, 22:22
I go by metro everyday and for me it's the best and I can study or take a nap while I am traveling
As Sepid said in my profile ,Tehran Metro was created with my tax that i paid to government
Please after now give your money to me rather than metro officials
:21:
In addition

unartig
28-10-2008, 22:24
Hi everyone.howl about a new friend?Am i allowed to talk?:D
Welcome here dear m007007
We glad to have you here

How people know me
:18:

m007007
28-10-2008, 22:33
thanks.so what's all this chatroom about?fill me in please.i'd appreciate it

DaRiOuShJh
28-10-2008, 23:10

he he he
i dont use BRT too!
but as i came to tehran-jonub uni i must use metro every day that i have class!

thats not bad itself but getting to it's station is another story!!!

thaank God, I dun have to use this kinda transportation:27:, n I have no idea about eaither of 'em

he he he

khosh be haalet!

im about 3-4 h in the way till university !

plus 3-4 hours for reverse:13:

Ati_sweet_girl
29-10-2008, 10:29
hi, is there any body here? i

unartig
29-10-2008, 11:03
thanks.so what's all this chatroom about?fill me in please.i'd appreciate it

Sometimes users suggest a subject to speak about and now we don't have any subject to speak except Tehran Metro :31: by chance we don't have menorail (Ghalibaf ';s favorite trasportation system)if we have nobody talks about metro

m007007
29-10-2008, 13:22
ok.suggest a topic please!(something besides metro:D)

Ati_sweet_girl
29-10-2008, 14:32
hi, is there any body here that tell me about sources of M.A. teaching english

DaRiOuShJh
29-10-2008, 14:54
what about R.P.G Genre games and fantasy and mythology?

also creatures like

vampires
werewolf
Dracula!
and ...

Amorphis\2000 - Keeper Of Storm Clouds\13_SUMMER_S_END.MP3
Amorphis\1999 - Tuonala\05___GREED.MP3

m3l!ka
29-10-2008, 23:56
hi ! im new member ! where can i reads about the sims 2 !?
my friends ! i need ur help !!!

snowy_winter
30-10-2008, 02:15
my friends ! i need ur help !!!
Hi dear Melika
Welcome to the forum and this topic... I hope you'll have a great time here:10:
About your question, we have a topic about The Sims 2... here's the address:

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید
Good luck buddy

FARA360
30-10-2008, 17:25
what about R.P.G Genre games and fantasy and mythology?

also creatures like

vampires
werewolf
Dracula!
and ...

Amorphis\2000 - Keeper Of Storm Clouds\13_SUMMER_S_END.MP3
Amorphis\1999 - Tuonala\05___GREED.MP3

i ve just played these kinda games once.for me, strategy games re boring but my bro loves it.
.fantasy n mythology ones such as series of finall fantasy ve dramatically beautiful scenes
i think these creatures re created in our mind to image sth scary.but among them, vampires re sort of ......YUCK:2:

FARA360
30-10-2008, 17:40
my friends ! i need ur help

welcome dear newcomer:11:

SCYTHE
30-10-2008, 20:32
Why so silent?!l[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

DaRiOuShJh
30-10-2008, 23:28

he he he!~!@!$@#%#$^#$^&

m007007
31-10-2008, 00:24
i don't know if these stuff are valid or not...
Health - Important Tips
>
>
>
> Answer the mobile phone by LEFT ear.
> Do not drink coffee Twice day.
>
> Do not take pills with COLD water.
>
> Do not have HUGE meals after 5pm.
> Reduce the amount of OILY food you consume.
>
>
> Drink more WATER in the morning, less at night.
>
>
> Keep your distance from hand phone CHARGERS.
>
> Do not use headphones/earphone for LONG period of time.
>
> Best sleeping time is from 10pmat night to 6amin the
> morning.
>
> Do not lie down immediately after taking ! medicine
> before sleeping.
>
> When battery is down to the LAST grid/bar, do not answer
> the mobile phone as the radiation is 1000 times.

unartig
31-10-2008, 14:48
This day is Halloween Day
for today put a mask for yourself or participate in this ceremony

DaRiOuShJh
31-10-2008, 17:19
he he he
eyval

thanks unrating for reminding!

i like Halloween!

And rob zombie's movie:

sepid12ir
01-11-2008, 10:49
hey guys, how 'ya doin? misssssssssssssssssss u so much
there is a poblem with ou tell-line n I can't access to net for a couple of days. now I'm sendin 4 u from uni, wish u good luck n misssssssss u so much

obituary
01-11-2008, 11:04
hey guys, how 'ya doin? misssssssssssssssssss u so much
there is a poblem with ou tell-line n I can't access to net for a couple of days. now I'm sendin 4 u from uni, wish u good luck n misssssssss u so much

Hi Dear Sepid
We misss you a lot too
hope to see you here soon

FARA360
01-11-2008, 12:14
Hi dear sepid, we misssed u here.:40:
come back sooooo soon.

DaRiOuShJh
01-11-2008, 12:27
he he he
speid, i wish you luck too

some body some one give a topic NOW![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

or must discuss about my site!!!![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Linux Learner
01-11-2008, 20:14
:40:HAPPY HALLOWEEN to overseas and this day have no Relation to you Pals
:31::31::31::21::21::21:

mohsen.rajabi
01-11-2008, 23:02
Hi guys
Happy HALLOWEEN

m007007
01-11-2008, 23:03
hi all!today i got a book about writing letters at the book exhibition!!i hope it's good(writing letters is very important imo it can be very handy sometimes.(

DaRiOuShJh
01-11-2008, 23:27
he he he
hey guys

today i gone to JOMHOORI and bought one MP3 PLAYER and about 15 Games and a Mozer!

do you use or have mp3 player?

what is its brand?

give us some describe about it

SCYTHE
01-11-2008, 23:35

Yeah, that is what I can call it an action game
I played the first part and that was really cool

m007007
01-11-2008, 23:40
how old are you guys?(just asking-no special reason.lol(

Antonio Andolini
01-11-2008, 23:56
This Friday was The Cyrus The Great's day .... on P30 majority of the members say happy halloween but didn't say happy Cyrus's day .. that makes me a little sad!
Happy Cyrus The Great Day to all of you
:11::10:

obituary
02-11-2008, 00:02
he he he
hey guys

today i gone to JOMHOORI and bought one MP3 PLAYER and about 15 Games and a Mozer!

what is its brand?

yes i have mp4 player n i use it must of a time
i can't go out without it
it's brand is MARSHAL
it has 1 GB internal memory and support 2 gig external memory

DaRiOuShJh
02-11-2008, 01:36
hey scythe
do you like and fan of the action games

i played farcry 1 too

it has a great views with much reality but im not like it much

DaRiOuShJh
02-11-2008, 01:49
yes i have mp4 player n i use it must of a time
i can't go out without it
it's brand is MARSHAL
it has 1 GB internal memory and support 2 gig external memory

WoW
etefaaghan be englisi chi mishe i saw that too

but my N-GAGE cell phone have a great performance in playing avi movies

so i just want to play mp3 not mp4:46:

your mp4 player if i dont mistake was about 50-55 chugh!

my mp3 player has lesser price and not a famous brand!

its something called BIMER!

capacity of 2 GB

mp3, wma, asf, wav player
recorder
and fm radio

it can play maximum 196 kb/s bitrate for 10 hours

i bought it about 38 chugh

he he he
there is no image available of it in net!!!

its chinese and have a approximately good sound for now

anyway!

i cant work with this JANGOOOLAK things!:31: so easily

i prefer my N-GAGE mp3player program but HEYF that is is only support 56 bitrate and mono mp3s!:27:

Linux Learner
02-11-2008, 08:04
he he he
hey guys

what is its brand?

My mobile phone is already a mp3 player, a good camera, and a game consol

its brand is NOKIA:40:

be happy:11:

unartig
02-11-2008, 09:04
This Friday was The Cyrus The Great's day .... on P30 majority of the members say happy halloween but didn't say happy Cyrus's day .. that makes me a little sad!
Happy Cyrus The Great Day to all of you
:11::10:

You are right
But it was a week ago and me and some of my friends in other persian sites created a topic for this day
although that 's too late but I congratule this day to all persian people

DaRiOuShJh
02-11-2008, 13:47
My mobile phone is already a mp3 player, a good camera, and a game consol

its brand is NOKIA:40:

be happy:11:

ٌٌWoW
i like NOKIA series too

n-series are fantastic

but POOL NADAARNIM!

A r c h i
02-11-2008, 17:25
Helloo

I really missed you alll:10::10::40::40:

As you know I had Toefl exam on Friday and I was so busy during the past week. I had a seminar to deliver on Saturday, and lots of works to do on Sunday..So I think I got free now:31::31:

And about Toefl, I should write a comprehensive detail on Toefl topic, but I think it was good, I wasn't so lucky, because I got 2 extra reading questions and I was seated in a bad place just near the door. So while I was listening to my last listening ,The rest time of most of people had started and there was so much noise around me, I couldn't concentrate:41::41: , I didn't hear some part of the listening..too bad

My writing topic was: Some people like to watch movie in cinema with friends, while others like to watch it at home, which one do you prefer?? Give details to support your answer.
2 of theh listening were the same as one I'd heard in Barron's Toefl book, and another one was about architecture:31:, lucky me:46:

I've postponed many of my works to after Toefl exam..Still have many things to do :19:

By the way I like this Nokia picture.It's temptign me :31:.I should change my cell phone in 2-3 months

Wish you all have great times:11::11::11:l

m007007
02-11-2008, 18:29
thanks for the details Archi-girl.you seem to know a lot about english.btw what courses have you taken and what book were you studying?

sepid12ir
02-11-2008, 19:31
Helloo

As you know I had Toefl exam on Friday and I was so busy during the past week. I had a seminar to deliver on Saturday, and lots of works to do on Sunday..So I think I got free now:31::31:

And about Toefl, I should write a comprehensive detail on Toefl topic, but I think it was good, I wasn't so lucky, because I got 2 extra reading questions and I was seated in a bad place just near the door. So while I was listening to my last listening ,The rest time of most of people had started and there was so much noise around me, I couldn't concentrate:41::41: , I didn't hear some part of the listening..too bad

My writing topic was: Some people like to watch movie in cinema with friends, while others like to watch it at home, which one do you prefer?? Give details to support your answer.
2 of theh listening were the same as one I'd heard in Barron's Toefl book, and another one was about architecture:31:, lucky me:46:

I've postponed many of my works to after Toefl exam..Still have many things to do :19:

By the way I like this Nokia picture.It's temptign me :31:.I should change my cell phone in 2-3 months

hey:11:, how 'ya my dear friend
nice to have u back n wish u to have good free days, although I'm quit sure you're not gonno have so much free time since I remember you've been busy all the time but anyway, I wish the best for the lovely head of EFL:40::11:l

FARA360
02-11-2008, 21:10
dear Archi, wish u a high grade n success in your exam:11:

nice to have u back n wish u to have good free days, although I'm quit sure you're not gonno have so much free time since I remember you've been busy all the time but anyway, I wish the best for the lovely head of EFL:40::11:l

glad to see u here dear friend. come here so soon:11:

obituary
02-11-2008, 21:52
Helloo

Dear Azadeh
i'm happy to see you here again
Wish you success and high score in your toefl

Welcome Back Dear Sepid
how was life without net????l:13:l

sepid12ir
03-11-2008, 11:46
what is this silence again:13:! well, I have an idea
I just like to know what yr ideas are about nowadays teenagers?!:20: actually we have a very lovely n wise teenager here(Mohammad) but he is sorta different as it's obvious. his points of views is really wise n intelectual, but I'm mostly talk about 12 - 15 years old ladies n gentelmen! what do u think about them? dun u think they're totally different from us?! dun u think they expect a lot:18:?! n what do u think about having a cell-phone in an early age. does a 13-year-old girl need a cell-phone?!:20:l

Mehran NZ
03-11-2008, 12:18
I just like to know what yr ideas are about nowadays teenagers?!:20: actually we have a very lovely n wise teenager here(Mohammad) but he is sorta different as it's obvious. his points of views is really wise n intelectual, but I'm mostly talk about 12 - 15 years old ladies n gentelmen! what do u think about them? dun u think they're totally different from us?! dun u think they expect a lot:18:?! n what do u think about having a cell-phone in an early age. does a 13-year-old girl need a cell-phone?!:20:l
yeah i do agree e.g my little sister recently bought a new cellphone and now she says she want a new one and want to change it
i as her big brother have akJafar (k750):D

A r c h i
03-11-2008, 12:36
You brought up a nice and challenging topic Sepide

When I see today's teenagers, I can't find anything in common between my teen years and their. I wonder how girls can go to school with lots of make-ups, hair done, died hairs and etc.. You can't imagine what they did to me when I was in high school. I remember that every Saturday, before we went to class they check our eyebrows to see whether any thing had happened to it or not:18::18:
That was disgusting, But anyway our concentration was on studying and nothing else. My mom always told me as soon as you go to university you can have and do what ever you want (and I did that after 18:27::27:) . Anyway, I think with this young teenagers that I see in the city, there's no hope for a good future for our country:5:

That's my point of view about girls, maybe boys are different, I have no idea about them:46:
l

sepid12ir
03-11-2008, 13:01
I remember that every Saturday, before we went to class they check our eyebrows to see whether any thing had happened to it or not:18::18:

Ye, I have the same memory:27:, that was out of politiness I think but before they took it more serious. when I'm in my way to home I see so many teenagers whome you really can't even understand they're teens if they dun have their school uniform:18:, n that is not nice in my point of view

My mom always told me as soon as you go to university you can have and do what ever you want (and I did that after 18:27::27:)

our moms' thoughts seems to be the same:27:l

DaRiOuShJh
03-11-2008, 13:55
mmmmmmmmmmm[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
so, as irancell comes too iran's bazar there was no problem with buying new cellphones lines

it was much suitable for students and teenagares

any way i dont have any smaller bro or sis and i am the last one myself[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

m007007
03-11-2008, 17:49
Am i invisible or something?

unartig
03-11-2008, 17:53
Am i invisible or something?
No you are visible
about teenagers i don't have much to say but technology made these diffrences and older people don't care about their children nowadays

FARA360
03-11-2008, 18:05

adolescence s a period of time that all of us ve experienced it. honestly, as a teen, i was disobedience but not as much as these sorta teens Wow..:18:. obviously, as time goes by some expectations re more than before. in addition, parents should understand them n dunt pick on them for a little disagreements.:11:

Antonio Andolini
03-11-2008, 20:51
Thanks Sepid for your separation:31:
Because I haven't any cell phone and if I wanna go somewhere away like shiraz alone I pick up my father's one:27:
So I should talk about my peers:27:
Their expects arises from sth with name Cheshm Ham cheshmi and other misconceptions that the society has.. Not progresses of Technology .. this character is more widespread between ladies but we see this sometimes between boys too .. I remember last year when to have a cell phone was daily mode, everybody put their cell phone's handsfree in their ears and walked in the streets and listening .. is it really so hard to be away from music for half an hour?
This is not only about cell phone but also for everything ... like listening to Rap music{not for all}, clothes models, Cofee net and so on!
a last week one of my cousins, that's older than me alot ,told a story about to be involved with AMRE BE MAAROF and I got what situation the society had!

does a 13-year-old girl need a cell-phone?![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]'s my question too ...
Totally, this society is a Nowrooz's night Joke .. all to ge th er
but I am worry for next generation .. when I see my little cousins{6-8} I became disapointed from their families .. they are so rude and very very LOOS and they just can play with their PCs and Attary

My mom always told me as soon as you go university you can do what ever you wantthat is the sentence that my parents say to me 100 times a day:27:
ThX

sepid12ir
03-11-2008, 22:13
mmmmmmmmmmm[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
so, as irancell comes too iran's bazar there was no problem with buying new cellphones lines

it was much suitable for students and teenagares

any way i dont have any smaller bro or sis and i am the last one myself[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

:31: I'm the last child as well

No you are visible
about teenagers i don't have much to say but technology made these diffrences and older people don't care about their children nowadays

of course u can not say since you are the grandpa of EFL:27:L

Thanks Sepid for your separation:31:

Because I haven't any cell phone and if I wanna go somewhere away like shiraz alone I pick up my father's one:27:
So I should talk about my peers:27:
Their expects arises from sth with name Cheshm Ham cheshmi and other misconceptions that the society has.. Not progresses of Technology .. this character is more widespread between ladies but we see this sometimes between boys too .. I remember last year when to have a cell phone was daily mode, everybody put their cell phone's handsfree in their ears and walked in the streets and listening .. is it really so hard to be away from music for half an hour?
This is not only about cell phone but also for everything ... like listening to Rap music{not for all}, clothes models, Cofee net and so on!
a last week one of my cousins, that's older than me alot ,told a story about to be involved with AMRE BE MAAROF and I got what situation the society had!

that's my question too ...
Totally, this society is a Nowrooz's night Joke .. all to ge th er
but I am worry for next generation .. when I see my little cousins{6-8} I became disapointed from their families .. they are so rude and very very LOOS and they just can play with their PCs and Attary

that is the sentence that my parents say to me 100 times a day:27:
ThX

do agree with all yr words:10:..., since yo're with 'em u can graps my sayings. I have a 13 year old cousin whome I'm really worried about. Her mind is just occupied with some dirty n useless facts:41:, some really dirty rap music has ruined her....oh my God!!!!! n I really dun know what should we do with these kinda childrene?!l

m007007
03-11-2008, 23:04
well then why do i feel like i'm invisible?

SCYTHE
04-11-2008, 00:41
well then why do i feel like i'm invisible?

Hi, how are you? Would you introduce yourself
Actually, You are not alone and everyone here is kind and hospitable
I dunno about the rest but I by myself don't feel like before, maybe because of the lack of motivation
:10::40:

sam_mjm
04-11-2008, 05:39
Hi everyone:11:
I hope that all feel happy and without any trouble in life

tomarrow election....0
MR. McCain or Obama ? 0
U know this election affect in any politic`s movment in world (especially iran)0

I think obama can win in this election but I thin both of them continue same way to reach to his politic`s plan.
but a news in Hom Page of "YAHOO.COM" attract my view to itself:13:. :

":18:Obama's grandmother dies a day before election

Thats is policy:27:

unartig
04-11-2008, 06:21
Hi everyone:11:

I hope that all feel happy and without any trouble in life

tomarrow election....0
MR. McCain or Obama ? 0
U know this election affect in any politic`s movment in world (especially iran)0

I think obama can win in this election but I thin both of them continue same way to reach to his politic`s plan.
but a news in Hom Page of "YAHOO.COM" attract my view to itself:13:. :

":18:Obama's grandmother dies a day before election

Thats is policy:27:

I think people of america will choose MacCain and their election always have most effective thing in other countries but now it have economic effective as well.you know if Obama becomes next president all of Persian people will be poor and miserable
God Help us

m007007
04-11-2008, 16:48
Hi, how are you? Would you introduce yourself
Actually, You are not alone and everyone here is kind and hospitable
I dunno about the rest but I by myself don't feel like before, maybe because of the lack of motivation
:10::40:

HI.i'm okay thanks.well you can call me Moe i'm 17 and i 've finished all the courses that one could take in this city.and that would be FCE 4.and i'm busy studying for the entrance exam.is that enough?:31:.
now would you introduce yourself?:20:

SCYTHE
04-11-2008, 17:12
[quote=m007007;3141869]HI.i'm okay thanks.well you can call me Moe i'm 17 and i 've finished all the courses that one could take in this city.and that would be FCE 4.and i'm busy studying for the entrance exam.is that enough?:31:.
now would you introduce yourself?:20:[/quote
I am a man on the edge
No gun except trying
No hope except moving
Running away from the time, stepping into uncertainty
And living for music==> Rock & Roll
Is that enough?
Best

sepid12ir
05-11-2008, 15:29
ooof[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] again such a silence:13:............Bahram, u've run out of subjects?![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]! well, a Q; Is there anybody in the world that u love more thaan yrself?![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] another Q; why Iranian dun read much?![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l

obituary
05-11-2008, 16:19
ooof[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] again such a silence:13:............Bahram, u've run out of subjects?![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]! well, a Q; Is there anybody in the world that u love more thaan yrself?![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] another Q; why Iranian dun read much?![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l

For your first Q i must say YES
there are 4 person who i love more than myself[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
my brother
my mother
and 2 others

and for second Q[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
i dun know what should i say about Iranian and reading
they waste their time but dun want to read just 5 min in a day

A r c h i
05-11-2008, 16:59

I think Im a selfish person because I don't like anyone more than myself:31: , But I can say there are four people whom I love just like my self..not more than that :27:
My parents and my sis and my brother:40::40:l

And about your other question, I thought about it a lot, but never get to a conclusion, Iranian people don't like to read, I don't know why
while I was in other countries, European are reading books all the time, where ever they seat, they open a book and read..It's surprising. I think if any of us live and that environment we'd be such great readers
I love novels.. But because of their price, I just get one book in a month. Hope to find somewhere to borrow:20:

:11::11::11:l

m007007
05-11-2008, 17:41
[quote=m007007;3141869]HI.i'm okay thanks.well you can call me Moe i'm 17 and i 've finished all the courses that one could take in this city.and that would be FCE 4.and i'm busy studying for the entrance exam.is that enough?:31:.
now would you introduce yourself?:20:[/quote
I am a man on the edge
No gun except trying
No hope except moving
Running away from the time, stepping into uncertainty
And living for music==> Rock & Roll
Is that enough?
Best

unfortunatly that's not enough!:13:

sepid12ir
05-11-2008, 19:29
For your first Q i must say YES
there are 4 person who i love more than myself[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
my brother
my mother
and 2 others

and for second Q[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
i dun know what should i say about Iranian and reading
they waste their time but dun want to read just 5 min in a day

well, I can not belive it. I think that's easy to say in words but when it comes to action u may find out that u n no one else.
I for one have maintained several times that I do love my parents but I think not more than myself:5:l

I think Im a selfish person because I don't like anyone more than myself:31: , But I can say there are four people whom I love just like my self..not more than that :27:

My parents and my sis and my brother:40::40:l

And about your other question, I thought about it a lot, but never get to a conclusion, Iranian people don't like to read, I don't know why
while I was in other countries, European are reading books all the time, where ever they seat, they open a book and read..It's surprising. I think if any of us live and that environment we'd be such great readers
I love novels.. But because of their price, I just get one book in a month. Hope to find somewhere to borrow:20:

:11::11::11:l

totally agree with all the single words :10:l

unartig
05-11-2008, 19:36

about first question I love death more than myself
You know book in iran is so expensive for reading a book we should be rich if we become rich don't have time to read it.but if you buy a printer you don't need much money to buy books
just a 800000 Rials printer can save money for reading more books

SCYTHE
05-11-2008, 19:41

Oh, no I love no one more than myself but I am ready to gift my life to everyone upon his/her request:31:
I think the reason is that the main reason is that in our country people's values are not measured because of their knowledge but becauase of their connection and this disappoints people to improve their knowledge

[quote=SCYTHE;3141970]
unfortunatly that's not enough!:13:

My name is Bahram from Tehran

SCYTHE
05-11-2008, 19:42
What do you think of this lyrics:
From The Beginning
It might have been things I missed
But don't be unkind
It don't mean I'm lying
When I think a thing or two
I think of lying in bed
I shouldn't have said
But there it is
You see it's all clear
You were meant to be here
From the beginning
Maybe I might have changed
And not been so cruel
Not been such a fool
Whatever is done is done
I just can't recall
It doesn't matter at all
You see it's all clear
From the beginning
From the beginning
From the beginning

DaRiOuShJh
05-11-2008, 19:45
Q; why Iranian dun read much

because really there is nothnig to read

and also i personally think they are more expensiver than they must be

ofcourse these matters depends on what genre of books would any one like to read

saeed_cpu_full
05-11-2008, 19:49

about your first Q

there are four people who i love them like myself [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] :40:
my parents
my sister
and one other...

about you second Q

I think Iranian want to save their money ! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
but in books exhibition we can see a lot of people ! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
+
We haven't any good books

just a 800000 Rials printer can save money for reading more books
I accept it !
u can save the texts and read from computer

Antonio Andolini
05-11-2008, 22:09

your first question ... It's hard to compare your self with others .. sometimes sb makes you angry but his/her aim is not to make you angry ..but If I wanna to calculate the average .. hmm may be my brother an about second ... Iranians are Bahone Gir .. They say the goverment is cruel to us so we wont work for them properly .. I had a unforgetable Picture from WWII from Berlin,Germany .. may be I'll share that here later to show how germany became a developed country after world war II, the war that berlin became a flatland .. and most of Iranians are too Bijanbe .. they became Gharbzade as soon as they can ..they fill their minds with some worthless hings.... and they are always satisfy .. about everything .. If somebody tells them there is 4 billions stars in the sky they will accept but they wont research about that .. and whole these arise from families .. I dun wanna say families are guilty but they could adapt their childen in some other ways .. in a way their children comprehend everyhthing is not to have wife and children ...

BTW thanks Sepid for the article you put in the cafe and make it awake .. I'm going to read it:11:

but in books exhibition we can see a lot of people ! [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

yea .. Today I was in Internatinal book Exhibition in shiraz ..there was five hall and you couldnt walk easily in the halls .. but I dun know where are them during the year ? .. and I think at least 40 per cent of them dun read what they buy .. or the books they buy are realated to University or schools .. they dun read for themselves ..... and about the quality of books .. yes but that cannot be a good reason for not to read ...... last year I had to look in every rooms .. because I didn't know the name of publicators of my books but this year I wrote them on a piece of paper and from 6 of them I found just two of them!!!!!!!!
Do you believe it?
Its not only about books ... it's about magazines too

DaRiOuShJh
05-11-2008, 22:23
What do you think of this lyrics:
From The Beginning
It might have been things I missed
But don't be unkind
It don't mean I'm lying
When I think a thing or two
I think of lying in bed
I shouldn't have said
But there it is
You see it's all clear
From the beginning
Maybe I might have changed
And not been so cruel
Not been such a fool
Whatever is done is done
I just can't recall
It doesn't matter at all
You see it's all clear
From the beginning
From the beginning
From the beginning

ehem!
its JALAB!

which band is it?

GREETINGS!

hey pals

do you ever used ONLINE RADIO?

which bit rate do you suggest?

Evanescence\2006 - The Open Door\02 - Evanescence - Call Me When You're Sober.mp3

FARA360
05-11-2008, 22:50

aaaaah....i ve already installed a new windows.it had some damn virous:weird: .

for me, i dun love anyone but myself. but i ll share my love n emotions if someone come towards to me.
it seems that money s Iranian s problem.
some of them re so busy to read. the others cant buy cuz it s expensive.
:41:i ve lots of PDFs but cant find any free time to read them

m007007
05-11-2008, 23:00
obama the president of USA.what do you think???

SCYTHE
05-11-2008, 23:55
ehem!
its JALAB!

which band is it?

GREETINGS!

hey pals

do you ever used ONLINE RADIO?

which bit rate do you suggest?

Evanescence\2006 - The Open Door\02 - Evanescence - Call Me When You're Sober.mp3

If you are a fan hard rock, this band rocks "Dokken"

DaRiOuShJh
06-11-2008, 11:23
yeah!

as i say ever im fan of Rock!

all the subgenres[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

thanks for the link
midanlodim!!! hami!~!@!$@#^

------------------------------
the link is broken or something?

sam_mjm
06-11-2008, 17:45
that`s intresting!!!!! 0

all of U LOVE herself/himself more than the other first ????0:18:0

U r really the SYMBOL of selfish

I can believe it the fist sentence of most of u was loving ur self first:13:0

saeed_cpu_full
06-11-2008, 17:58
that`s intresting!!!!! 0

all of U LOVE herself/himself more than the other first ????0:18:0

U r really the SYMBOL of selfish

I can believe it the fist sentence of most of u was loving ur self first:13:0

look at here :

well, I can not belive it. I think that's easy to say in words but when it comes to action u may find out that u n no one else.
I for one have maintained several times that I do love my parents but I think not more than myselfl

SCYTHE
06-11-2008, 18:25
yeah!

as i say ever im fan of Rock!

all the subgenres[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

thanks for the link
midanlodim!!! hami!~!@!$@#^

------------------------------
the link is broken or something?

Really sorry, but I tested and there was no problem
:10::11:

And why do you want to listen to radio?
Do You still use dial-up Internet connection ?
Best

DaRiOuShJh
06-11-2008, 19:50
Really sorry, but I tested and there was no problem
t:10::11:

And why do you want to listen to radio?
Do You still use dial-up Internet connection ?
Best

:46:ajibest valaa!
my download manager (IDM) can not download it!

and about online radio!

:31:just want to know your ideas

i create it! others listen to radio

take a look at my signature!!!

but i cant upload them yet!!!:31:

yeah

i using dialup and maybe i must use it forever!!!

SCYTHE
06-11-2008, 23:24
:46:ajibest valaa!
my download manager (IDM) can not download it!

and about online radio!

:31:just want to know your ideas

i create it! others listen to radio

take a look at my signature!!!

but i cant upload them yet!!!:31:

yeah

i using dialup and maybe i must use it forever!!!

Yeah, that's great but if you have fast internet connection
What's your problem? You're living in the heart of Tehran and do not have access to ADSL
:13::18:

DaRiOuShJh
06-11-2008, 23:36
Yeah, that's great but if you have fast internet connection
What's your problem? You're living in the heart of Tehran and do not have access to ADSL
:13::18:

if i had a access to fast connections there is no problem
but our MOKHABERAT dont have an empty port for home users!~!

ofcourse they have! but dont give it too individuals like me

they give them too companies or other organizations instead:13:

Antonio Andolini
08-11-2008, 01:05
What will you do if you see somebody wanna suicide?
ThX

DaRiOuShJh
08-11-2008, 01:58
is that a question or new topic ?

it depends on various thing

who is she/he
where is he/she
why he/she want to kill her/himself
is he familiar or not
what is the method of suicide
is there any money or benefits in F1!!! him for me or not
and so many other things!!@#@$

SCYTHE
08-11-2008, 22:02
ThX

It depends on the situation and suicide is not always bad option, consider that some people are suffering from some incurable deceases and they instead of experiencing creeping death, choose to commit suicide[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
Best

m007007
08-11-2008, 22:20
not all people have the 00 to commit sucide.but if someone did i would try to talk them out of it.cuz they're very vurnarable at that that.it's just my opinion.

SR72
09-11-2008, 09:50
hi friends ! glad 2 be back here n c u all in happiness

:31:what's being discused now ?
sucide ?
whenever i found sb who has fallen in love i could guss he is gana sucide ....:13:????

htr2050
09-11-2008, 14:29
hi where are you from?

FARA360
09-11-2008, 15:01
ThX

as dear scythe said commiting suicide always s not bad. some people do that cuz they re not satisfied with their life. instead of thinking n analysing problems, they lose their will n determination n drag them in finishing the life. our life , body n emotions re valuable things that God gives us, so it s not a good idea to spoil them.

FARA360
10-11-2008, 11:29
i come back with a new subject.
what s the best gift to your friends i mean any kind of friend?your boyfriend
girlfriend?:40:
:

sepid12ir
10-11-2008, 15:09
ThX

Sorta hard[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] try not to interfere in such situation...What can u do really?![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

:

Most definitly Book [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

DaRiOuShJh
10-11-2008, 16:02
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ladies and gentlemen!!!

im gonna buy and learn Electric guitar
which one do you prefer?

بچه ها راستی!!!

دیروز بینه کلاسام 4 ساعت وقت داشتم رفتم جمهوری ببنیم گیتار خوردنیه یا بو کردنی!!!

رفتیم دمش گرم یکیشون با مرام بود همه چی رو تا حدی که راه بیافتم برام توضیح داد

البته اول دنباله آکوستیک رفته بودم ولی نم نم رفتم سراغه الکتریک:

دیدم آکوستیک طرفای 70-80 پیاده میشم یه چیزه متوسطه خوب!

پس چند جا آمارش رو گرفتم که الکتریک چی به چیاس:

prince طرفایه 170
jam mate که یو اس بی خور هست به صورته پکیج 230 تومن
cort یه جا تخفیف بود حلا اینطور گفت که: 280 هست ولی 200 میتونه بهم بده!!! اندونزی هم هست
Ibanez هم پکیجش که ارزونترینشون هم هست ولی همه تعریف میکردن --> 230 بدونه amp و ... اش تکیش 180-190

شما ها چی میگید؟

البته فقط رسیدم 5-6 جا برم بپرسم

الانم یه مقدار تو نت دارم میگردم بلکه دسته دوی ژاپنی چیزی گیر بیارم که نم نم ما هم بله!×![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
(یعنی با گیتار تنبک بزنیم!×!)

SCYTHE
10-11-2008, 17:02

:

Dunno:31:
But for sure, that won't be a book

unartig
10-11-2008, 17:44
Now channel 2 have Red hat and cousin
I recommend this movie to all U15 children
And I m going to see it now
:34:

DaRiOuShJh
10-11-2008, 17:48

:

he he he
welcome back

ofcourse one or more DVDs

about some thing he/she likes!

games
softwares
movies
clips
mp3 albumes

and ...

Antonio Andolini
10-11-2008, 23:33
I'll go with him/her and buy whatever him/her self want!
but if I wanna surprise him/her .. it's hard.... sth that I feel can makes him/her happy

DaRiOuShJh
10-11-2008, 23:48
I'll go with him/her and buy whatever him/her self want!
but if I wanna surprise him/her .. it's hard.... sth that I feel can makes him/her happy

WoW

every thing he/she want?
eyval!

so i must have a date with you

especially in PAEETAKHT or ...[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

FARA360
11-11-2008, 00:04
Most definitly Bookl

yeah, always giving a book s the best choice:10:

But for sure, that won't be a book

u can give his/her fav music album. you re the lord of music:31:

but i think giving a gift s not limited just in material things . i believe that your gift can be some lovely words n whatever he/she need n like.:40:

Antonio Andolini
11-11-2008, 01:39
WoW

every thing he/she want?
eyval!

so i must have a date with you

especially in PAEETAKHT or ...[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
but actually not everything:31: .. everything I can

DaRiOuShJh
11-11-2008, 13:43
but actually not everything:31: .. everything I can

he he he!
No

i dont accept it at all
you said EVERYTHING!!!:31:

SCYTHE
12-11-2008, 12:49
Hi guys, I got my TOEFL score today and my score is 101/120
reading 28/30
listening 28/30
speaking 20/30
writing 25/30
But I expected more
Good Luck

obituary
12-11-2008, 12:52
But I expected more
Good Luck

‍Congratulation Dear Shahram:11::11:
But i dun know is good or bad cuz i dunno anything about toefl score[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
Good luck My Dear friend

sepid12ir
12-11-2008, 13:35
I hate this damn silence....................what has happened to u[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

DaRiOuShJh
12-11-2008, 14:09
he he he

congratulations to SCYTHE

any way i dont know about TOEFL too

how about discussing about TOEFL for beginners?

A r c h i
12-11-2008, 14:27
reading 28/30
listening 28/30
speaking 20/30
writing 25/30
But I expected more
Good Luck

WOWOWOWOooooooooo

I think your scores are great :20:..Congratssss dear..I hope to be successful in all parts of your life

By the way , are you going to take GRE as well???l

SCYTHE
12-11-2008, 14:34
WOWOWOWOooooooooo

I think your scores are great :20:..Congratssss dear..I hope to be successful in all parts of your life

By the way , are you going to take GRE as well???l

Thanks, Yes, I took that test as well
I think because I speak very fast that suffered my grade in speaking section
And I am sure your score would be higher:10:
Best

SCYTHE
12-11-2008, 16:18
he he he

congratulations to SCYTHE

any way i dont know about TOEFL too

how about discussing about TOEFL for beginners?

We have a topic about TOEFL

Do you have any idea else to talk about?:46:

m007007
12-11-2008, 16:56
can anyone tell me about this GRE thing?what's the difference?is there a degree that's permanent??what about this one?thankS

SCYTHE
12-11-2008, 17:17
can anyone tell me about this GRE thing?what's the difference?is there a degree that's permanent??what about this one?thankS

m007007
12-11-2008, 22:04
Wow.i really need to learn more vocabularies.what's your suggestion(s)?btw which one is more difficult ?GRE?TOEFL?IELTS?
is it like this:
GRE>TOEFL>IELTS
????

SCYTHE
12-11-2008, 23:59
Wow.i really need to learn more vocabularies.what's your suggestion(s)?btw which one is more difficult ?GRE?TOEFL?IELTS?
is it like this:
GRE>TOEFL>IELTS
????
GRE>...>>IELTS>TOEFL
GRE is way more difficult

m007007
13-11-2008, 00:03
and how long is it's degree valid?2years?4years????
*-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

Microsoft fails to solve these problem- Really Interesting
MAGIC #1

An Indian discovered that nobody can create a FOLDER anywhere on the computer which can be named as "CON". This is something pretty cool...and unbelievable. .. At Microsoft the whole Team, couldn't answer why this happened!
TRY IT NOW ,IT WILL NOT CREATE " CON " FOLDER

MAGIC #2
For those of you using Windows, do the following:

1.) Open an empty notepad file
2.) Type "Bush hid the facts" (without the quotes)
3.) Save it as whatever you want.
4.) Close it, and re-open it.

is it just a really weird bug? :-??

MAGIC #3
Microsoft crazy facts

This is something pretty cool and neat...and unbelievable. .. At Microsoft the whole Team, including Bill Gates, couldn't answer why this happened! It was discovered by a Brazilian. Try it out yourself...

Open Microsoft Word and type

=rand (200, 99)

And then press ENTER
then see the magic....... ......... ......... ......

SCYTHE
13-11-2008, 00:08
*-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

MAGIC #3
Microsoft crazy facts

This is something pretty cool and neat...and unbelievable. .. At Microsoft the whole Team, including Bill Gates, couldn't answer why this happened! It was discovered by a Brazilian. Try it out yourself...

=rand (200, 99)

And then press ENTER
:18::18::18::18:
How is this possible?

DaRiOuShJh
13-11-2008, 01:11
jalal alkhaalegh!!!

hey guys
i just see THE TIME MACHINE movie in MBC MAX

whether i was seeing it for second time but its fantastic i say

it has a FANTASY story but it have a great and unthinkable story line

i highly recommend it if you dint saw it till now

ravani_13
13-11-2008, 02:29
hi

thank's for this topic

i need the good english book's for learning english in advance level in a short period ( 5 or 6 mounth )

for example : same good dictionary
good grammer book's

i dont know , the cambrige books ( english in use & english in grammer ) is better or the oxford book's

please help me
please answer with full names book's
and please talk about your books for learning english

at the moment i need your help's

thanks alot

FARA360
13-11-2008, 10:23
first of all i congratulate dear SCYTHE for his result. it seems that your scores re acceptable.
wish u luck:11:
i got a new subject to discuss.
:20:

if u had opportuniy to live abroad ,which country would u choose?

SR72
13-11-2008, 10:31
reading 28/30
listening 28/30
speaking 20/30
writing 25/30
But I expected more
Good Luck

If i dun make mistake it was IBT in that case that score is my dream ..... CONGRATULATION

MAGIC #1
An Indian discovered that nobody can create a FOLDER anywhere on the computer which can be named as "CON". This is something pretty cool...and unbelievable. .. At Microsoft the whole Team, couldn't answer why this happened!
TRY IT NOW ,IT WILL NOT CREATE " CON " FOLDER
MAGIC #2
For those of you using Windows, do the following:
1.) Open an empty notepad file
2.) Type "Bush hid the facts" (without the quotes)
3.) Save it as whatever you want.
4.) Close it, and re-open it.
is it just a really weird bug? :-??
MAGIC #3
Microsoft crazy facts
=rand (200, 99)
And then press ENTER

THe second one is unbelivable !!! how could this happen

Thanks ..

SCYTHE
13-11-2008, 13:42
first of all i congratulate dear SCYTHE for his result. it seems that your scores re acceptable.
wish u luck:11:
i got a new subject to discuss.

if u had opportuniy to live abroad ,which country would u choose?

US for sure

DaRiOuShJh
13-11-2008, 13:52
its depends
if in Asia maybe i choose THAILAND
if in Europe maybe i choose ITALY or GERMANY

FARA360
13-11-2008, 17:35
US for sure

yes. we re in the same boat:10:. U.S. s my fav country, too. but getting the visa n being an immegrant s painful to me. i ve to wait some years to be a citizen. i would choose Canada or Boston:.

its depends
if in Asia maybe i choose THAILAND
if in Europe maybe i choose ITALY or GERMANY

why Thailand:18: there s no enough food over there . u ll die of starving. Iranian cant stand bieng hungry. maybe Malaysia or Korea would be a good choice .

m007007
13-11-2008, 20:45
would someone answer my question?please?

Antonio Andolini
13-11-2008, 22:42
for living ,Paris or London or Palermo
For studying ,Eastern States of America

SR72
14-11-2008, 09:35
Studying in Canada universities
Living in China or Japan
n there r lots ov opportunities for job in Arabian countries ...
but i prefer working in U.S

sepid12ir
17-11-2008, 21:08
l hate this damn silence:2:......I''ve come with a new topic
as far as we know, recently there has been a great improvment in science and genetic engineering; as an example there are some ways to chose the gender of yr child and things like that; now my question is do u agree to use genetic engineering in choosing the gender of the child or even choosing the color of the eyes n ...; Dun u think that is sorta playing with God!!!!!! l
---
p.s: there is an English exhibition in tehran for English lovers, not sure about the adress, I just know that it is in Hijab street, in case u r interested in you can go n have a look at it:10:l

S a f a 6 4
17-11-2008, 21:36
hi

i am blackboard [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

sorry guys
this is a joke

SCYTHE
17-11-2008, 23:40
as far as we know, recently there has been a great improvment in science and genetic engineering; as an example there are some ways to chose the gender of yr child and things like that; now my question is do u agree to use genetic engineering in choosing the gender of the child or even choosing the color of the eyes n ...; Dun u think that is sorta playing with God!!!!!! l
---
p.s: there is an English exhibition in tehran for English lovers, not sure about the adress, I just know that it is in Hijab street, in case u r interested in you can go n have a look at it:10:l

A god who can't control his creatures does not merit to be worshiped or cared about

DaRiOuShJh
18-11-2008, 00:05
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] there is no other more intesersting topic around!

this one have some smells behind it!

Mehran NZ
18-11-2008, 00:51
This topic is really challenging when you think about genetic then you think who is the god?!!! If a doctor can make a person just like me then what is the meaning of my soul ? if god doesnt exist then who made this world ? I just want to believe in god then never want to think about these kind of stuffs

Dark Shine
18-11-2008, 07:43
Can we chating in the Friday morning my email is redxray@yahoo.com

unartig
18-11-2008, 09:25

---

You know it makes a balance between girls and boys and cotrols thr growth of population
I agree with this kind of genetic engineering
If we don't use this kind of science growth of female will be a problem for all countries

obituary
18-11-2008, 09:51
---

They can't play with God want.they can just change you face or weight or height but they never can change your soul and what God want you to be
if they can do that then they play with God or we can think maybe they are God
But never ever they can reach this kind of science

SCYTHE
18-11-2008, 10:08
You know it makes a balance between girls and boys and cotrols thr growth of population
If we don't use this kind of science growth of female will be a problem for all countries

Yeah you're right

Linux Learner
18-11-2008, 12:41
Hi my Dear Friends. Hope to be Prefect in your Life

and allways feel inlove:40:

FARA360
18-11-2008, 15:06
---

It can be used for reduction of some congenital disabilitis or diseases .
By improving tech n science, we cant ignore the advantages of them . these kinds of improvements re in hand to make human life better, why we dunt use it in a sensible way?
Of course it s a good way for choosing your fav gender but again in a sensible way.

FARA360
18-11-2008, 15:18

How did u get that females re more than males?
And one more thing. i recommend u using this kind of genetic engineering for your hairless head

unartig
18-11-2008, 15:40
How did u get that females re more than males?

And one more thing. i recommend u using this kind of genetic engineering for your hairless head

You know as Oxford Scientist proved marriage in older ages made some changes in child gender
and chance of being a female reach to 98 percent
and in our society age of marriage will grow every year
And for your recommendations i have to say Thank you

SCYTHE
18-11-2008, 16:07
You know as Oxford Scientist proved marriage in older ages made some changes in child gender

It's not too bad:31:

===
I've lived a thousand years in darkness
Banished all alone
Inside my mind with just my madness
Behind these walls of stone
I was falling apart at the seams
Holding my breath just to breathe
tasted the sting of my tears

I was waking up stuck in a dream
Ran out of air, couldn't scream
Wasted away by my fears

sepid12ir
18-11-2008, 18:40
They can't play with God want.they can just change you face or weight or height but they never can change your soul and what God want you to be
if they can do that then they play with God or we can think maybe they are God
But never ever they can reach this kind of science

the most appropriate answer; thaaanks a lot for that:11:...! but I've heard there is such a thing in genetic engineering, you can chose the gender but not sure for % 100 l

And it is said if u would be able to chose the gender of yr baby, son would be the choise of 80% of people(of course empty headed:27:) so in such a case men would definitly have problem in chosing their partner:27:l

It's not too bad:31:

===
I've lived a thousand years in darkness
Banished all alone
Inside my mind with just my madness
Behind these walls of stone
I was falling apart at the seams
Holding my breath just to breathe
tasted the sting of my tears

I was waking up stuck in a dream
Ran out of air, couldn't scream
Wasted away by my fears

it seems that u've gotten into music much more than before. what has happened?![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

FARA360
18-11-2008, 23:12
and in our society age of marriage will grow every year
And for your recommendations i have to say Thank you

your Oxford Scientist has made a mistake:31:. cuz there re lots of factors in choosing the gender n one of them s getting married in older age. i ll tell u the other fact that s: Smoking. if a man smokes, over 60% ,his child ll be female. in addition, there re some factors which re +18.

unartig
19-11-2008, 09:11
your Oxford Scientist has made a mistake:31:. cuz there re lots of factors in choosing the gender n one of them s getting married in older age. i ll tell u the other fact that s: Smoking. if a man smokes, over 60% ,his child ll be female. in addition, there re some factors which re +18

You know your pointed factors are correct but i cann't do anything with Oxford Scientists
What they say is completely correct and without mistakes

SCYTHE
19-11-2008, 18:26
Pourquoi donc le silence?
Why so silent? eh

DaRiOuShJh
19-11-2008, 20:51

hey guys!

i cant get more than 6 VAAHED this term fot payamenoor!

i dont know what to do

minimum limit for taken VAAHEDS is 12

FARA360
20-11-2008, 00:10

hey guys!

i cant get more than 6 VAAHED this term fot payamenoor!

i dont know what to do

minimum limit for taken VAAHEDS is 12

why:18:
anyway,dunt worry u can take some unit in summer n compensate it in next term:31:
what do u study???

DaRiOuShJh
20-11-2008, 00:30
why:18:
anyway,dunt worry u can take some unit in summer n compensate it in next term:31:
what do u study???

compensate not matter

i dont have hurry to finish it ontime

i study MINING ENGINEERING in azad uni and i want to study TRANSLATING ENGLISH LANGUAGE in payamenoor too

but final exam times are same in these two universities and i have much problem with them till now!

FARA360
20-11-2008, 17:23
compensate not matter

i dont have hurry to finish it ontime

i study MINING ENGINEERING in azad uni and i want to study TRANSLATING ENGLISH LANGUAGE in payamenoor too

but final exam times are same in these two universities and i have much problem with them till now!

Good Luck, anyway:11:

DaRiOuShJh
20-11-2008, 17:42
hmmmmmmmmmmm

so there is no subject or any life form!!! available here!~!

so:

دوستان مقادیری وقت داشتم (یعنی وقت که نداشتم زورکی حس و حاله کاره دیگه ای نبود و ...!) یه طرحه همینطوری!!! زدم!

البته خیلی هم همینطوری نیست! میخواستم یه ایده ی کلی دستم بیاد برای resume که بزنم و بزارم تو سایت!

روی اون عکسه هم اصلا حساب نکنید کاملا موقتی هست و از اونجا که عکسه دیگه ای دمه دست نداشتم که به اندازه کافی رسمی باشه (مثلا تو ایران اینطوریا باشه کاملا رسمی هست!!! --> [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ) و .... اونو موقتی چپوندم! اون بالا!×!

199 درصد عوض خواهد شد یا جاش گرافیک دیگه ای قرار داده خواهد شد[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] که هنوز هم نمیدونم چی؟![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

دیگه همین دیگه

بقیش هم همینه که هست! میخواید بخواید نمیخواید هم زورکی باید بخواید!:31:

البته فکرهایی هم درباره ی Flash کردنش دارم که اونا هم هوز زوده!×! این طرح طرحه اولیه هست!×![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

جدا از شوخی نظری پیشنهادی چیزی در مورده سایره قسمت ها بود بگید

در کل از یه طرحه همینطوری!!! نمیشه انتظاره بیشتری داشت!×! --> [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

omidrey
21-11-2008, 11:40
but i think valentine's day is a dull day , you know, the people of our country is goin' to do it as the same as Americans , Europian , in our culture its really dull!

A r c h i
21-11-2008, 12:30
Heyyy everyone

Finally my Toefl score is announced. I didn't like the score at all . I expected much more:13::5:

So how you evaluate this???

Total score :99
reading 26
listening 28
speaking 23
writing 22

Why shouldn't it be 100..I hate it..just one more point:19::19:l

sepid12ir
21-11-2008, 12:33
Heyyy everyone

Finally my Toefl score is announced. I didn't like the score at all I expect much more:13::5:

reading 26
listening 28
speaking 23
writing 22

good, actually I dun know wot the perfect score is but that seems good:27:, anyway, take it easy :8:l

FARA360
21-11-2008, 12:57
Heyyy everyone

Finally my Toefl score is announced. I didn't like the score at all . I expected much more:13::5:

reading 26
listening 28
speaking 23
writing 22

It seems good dear Archi. play it cool:27:..... by the way, Writing was hard?:10:
then, what re u gonna to do next?

SCYTHE
21-11-2008, 13:33
Heyyy everyone

reading 26
listening 28
speaking 23
writing 22

fantástico!:20::20::11:
Mais quelle est la différence entre 100 et 99?
Dans quel pays souhaitez-vous partir?
Bonne chance

obituary
21-11-2008, 15:05
Heyyy everyone

reading 26
listening 28
speaking 23
writing 22

‍congratulation Dear Azadeh:11::11:l
Dun be sad for 1 point
i think it's good score:20:l

A r c h i
21-11-2008, 15:09
fantástico!:20::20::11:
Mais quelle est la différence entre 100 et 99?
Dans quel pays souhaitez-vous partir?
Bonne chance

I think there are lots of differences between 99 and 100..one of them has 2 numbers and the other has 3 :46:..100 sounds much better, don't you think so?
I like to apply for US and Canada..the universities wants over all 93 with speaking and writing more than 22.. I think I don't have any problem

It seems good dear Archi. play it cool:27:..... by the way, Writing was hard?:10:
then, what re u gonna to do next?

Thanks dear, No the writing wasn't hard. I didn't practice enough for writing.For preparation I wrote just about 15 essays which is not enough. I should have written about 150 essays:5:

Next,I'm going to take GRE in April:20:l

good, actually I dun know wot the perfect score is but that seems good:27:, anyway, take it easy :8:l

Total score is 120 so the perfect score is more than 100..So I'm right in the border:46:l

unartig
21-11-2008, 19:52
Heyyy everyone

reading 26
listening 28
speaking 23
writing 22

You know you were an unlucky girl
But your score was well and cuz of it take my congratulations on

betti 4
21-11-2008, 20:26
!hi everybody it my really first chat what do u think about me

sepid12ir
22-11-2008, 20:03

hey buddy, welcome on board:11:, what shall we think?! We have no idea about u since that is yr first post:46:l
----
Anyway, buddies, how is life going on?! what r u doin these days?!...:10:l

A r c h i
22-11-2008, 20:43

Hey betti
welcome on board:46:

We don't think about you..you should introduce yourself so that we can think about you:31:l

SCYTHE
22-11-2008, 21:47
What do u think of this statement:
I am the biggest enemy of myself

unartig
22-11-2008, 22:18
? Did you use gun for killing yourself
If you didn't use it don't care about this thought:10: but if you did i hope god help u

Mehran NZ
22-11-2008, 22:30

nonsense [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

SCYTHE
22-11-2008, 22:43
nonsense [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

When you blunder in your life, it really makes sense
When you feel suffocating, it makes sense

Mehran NZ
22-11-2008, 23:03
When you blunder in your life, it really makes sense
When you feel suffocating, it makes sense

Thank you buddy I never noticed that nonsense made from sense that was really something :D

Anyway I compared it to myself and my life and it is nonsense for me I think I am the best friend of myself not big foe but as you said it can be true for others actually no idea about others

SCYTHE
22-11-2008, 23:56
? Did you use gun for killing yourself
If you didn't use it don't care about this thought:10: but if you did i hope god help u

A wise answer:10:, actually I read a similar statement and to me it sounded very interesting and I wanted to share:31: it with you

obituary
23-11-2008, 00:34
Anyway, buddies, how is life going on?! what r u doin these days?!...:10:l

Hi Dear Sepid
Life is Always Beautiful :20: but it depend on how you watch it :5:l
these days i just watch movie then my brain hang :31:l
then all the day i think what is this movie i've seen
i think you know what i mean?l
LYNCH movies which i wrote about them in movie topic

DaRiOuShJh
23-11-2008, 00:56

M659
23-11-2008, 16:18
Hi
What's up guys?
I've never been here since God knows when. Surely lots had changed.
anyway just wanted to say hello
so
Hello

mohammad.clergyman
23-11-2008, 21:55
hi

?what's going on here

sepid12ir
24-11-2008, 11:48
hi

?what's going on here

Hey buddy, how 'ya doing?! long time no c:10:l
well, to yr info I may say that we are spending the most silent weeks in English forum unlike before. I'd never seen this forum such dead n silent; I really dun know wot has happened
Actually we'r busy but that is not an acceptable reason in my idea since we are active in other parts
anyway, what shall we do pals in order to break this damn silence?!:41:l

mohammad.clergyman
24-11-2008, 17:23
anyway, what shall we do pals in order to break this damn silence?!:41:l

hi darling

I'm thankfully fine, and hope you're fine as well

I have had many ideas to bring life to this forum

and to some extent,alhamdolellah, I could successfully do

but I've been busy teaching and learning both in hawzah and other organizations that I couldn't even create a topic or continue my listening workshop and hot chair thread

however, nowadays I can promise you that I'll bring changes ( Obama's slogan ) :31:to this community that absolutely nobody else would have decided to do

a promise in the moon :31:

it's out of imagination

so just be patient and wait for that:11:

seied-taher
24-11-2008, 22:50
hello friend.s
If the kite doesn't face adverse wind it won't rise…
good look

Taher

seied-taher
24-11-2008, 22:52
خداوند به هر پرنده ای دانه ای میدهد، ولی آنرا داخل خانه اش نمی اندازد

God in every flying a seed, but it was not inside the house

SCYTHE
24-11-2008, 22:54
In the name of liberty
In the name of glory
Say something for the sake of sound

FARA360
24-11-2008, 23:57
In the name of liberty
In the name of glory
Say something for the sake of sound

That was funny[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

anyway..... guys, i ve got a news that our great government decided to monitor on n to access PMs on Internet. Is it possible? [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

SCYTHE
25-11-2008, 01:13
Scar Diary

See my life written all over my arms
White strokes of misery
I call 'em diary, some call 'em scars
Each one holds a memory
I' I make my last entry, this one sums them all
Last word I carve is too deep
No, no one will miss me, no one at all
Lay down and forever sleep
So many chapters, of pain and regret
So many years spent in sin
Entries of sadness, of tears that I've shed
Eternally carved on my skin

DaRiOuShJh
25-11-2008, 14:01
he he he

so anyone came here and say somethnig!

so:

im playing HARD TO BE A GOD - RPG

and also:

FATE OF HELLAS - AVENCAST _ APOCALYPSE

im watching PHOTOSHOP TOP SECRET series

im Listening

Deathstars\2006 - Termination Bliss\03 - Motherzone.MP3

Im working on my website

im downloading some N-gage series game

im .........

dige heso haalesh nist![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Antonio Andolini
25-11-2008, 16:08
Hi
I' back ... my first part of exams finished .. it was almostly satisfactory:happy: .. but the biggest one is in Next week and I'm free in these 2,3 days:)

an also Congratulations to Dear Archi and Best wished for her:11:

No I don't think so ... because God has put some law in the nature and if we can change these laws we can change our life too ... It's similar to say we won't make knife because it can kill human ... Genetic engineering can be so useful ... suppose that you have a unability so they can change this so this unability won't be propagated or maybe they can make things instead of Robots .. some real things!!!!
But If they wanna make their children ... yea it cannot be a good thing ... but we are wise we know what to do ......

Depends!
if you wanna kill your self we cannot say you are your enemy .... because as we discussed a bit before, may be we have some logical things to kill ourself .... but if you would be in front of a cross and your Brain and your emotions can be challenged ... and it can make a real war in our body
and we have an other statement ... if someone will be a multiple personality .. God Bless Him/her!
and in one other statement .... ahmmmm is there any statement?!!

ThX

A r c h i
25-11-2008, 16:14
hey everyone
this chat room seems to be so silent these days :46:..anyway I'm sure everyone is so busy

So I'm going to Yazd for 2 days, Does anyone want any souvenir????? :31:

By the way Darioush

I love Garefield.:40::40::40:

wish everyone luck:11::11:l

Antonio Andolini
25-11-2008, 23:39
Silent Room!
When you are watching a movie or reading a book or listening to a story,.... you put yourself instead of the actor or you you will be a viewer?

sepid12ir
26-11-2008, 10:35
Happy Birthday to you[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] happy birthday to you[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] happy birthday to Dear Ali, [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] birthday to you[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] best n best wishes for you[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l

obituary
26-11-2008, 12:23
Thanks a lot Dear Sepid :10:l

sepid12ir
26-11-2008, 12:37
Silent Room!
When you are watching a movie or reading a book or listening to a story,.... you put yourself instead of the actor or you you will be a viewer?

well, it depends on; about the movies it rarely happens but while reading a book it has happened sometimes; Some books are written in a way that u should put yrself instead of one the characters, esp the narrator:27:l

FARA360
26-11-2008, 13:43
Dear Ali,

Wishing u a very Happy Birthday [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

FARA360
26-11-2008, 13:59
Silent Room!

I put myself in that situation esp. in watching a movie to enjoy it :31: but i ve never ever put myself in horror movies such as the movie of Saw which i ve recently watched that.

DaRiOuShJh
26-11-2008, 14:16
هپی بورت دی!!!×![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
and wish you anything others wished!

obituary
26-11-2008, 17:50
Dear Ali,

Wishing u a very Happy Birthday [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Thank you so much Dear Fara

هپی بورت دی!!!×![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Thank you darioush [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

unartig
26-11-2008, 18:05
You know this day is Ali 's birthday
Happy birthday to you :31: Happy birthday to you dear Ali

mohammad.clergyman
26-11-2008, 22:26

کشته ی تلفظتم ! بورت دی :31:

happy birthday Dear Archi and Dear Ali

obituary
27-11-2008, 00:08
You know this day is Ali 's birthday
Happy birthday to you :31: Happy birthday to you dear Ali

Wow [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Thank you Dear Uni:40::40:l

کشته ی تلفظتم ! بورت دی :31:

happy birthday Dear Archi and Dear Ali

:10::11:Thank you dear Mohammd
But i think Azadeh birthday was 6 months ago:27:l

دل تنگم
27-11-2008, 01:22
;Dear Obituary

It's my first post in this topic and It's my pleasure that it's about your birthday. It's your birthday, and I'll send you a special birthday wish and a little prayer. Have a happy birthday. I hope that all of your birthday wishes come true. May you have a great time today and ever, and find happiness in everything you do

...Beautiful Birthday

,You're a beautiful person
and you deserve a
,wonderful birthday
so I'm sending you a
!...birthday wish
,Just close your eyes
,and make a wish
and soon your dreams
.will come true
You only have to
.believe in you

!Happy Birthday

obituary
27-11-2008, 02:05
;Dear Obituary

It's my first post in this topic and It's my pleasure that it's about your birthday. It's your birthday, and I'll send you a special birthday wish and a little prayer. Have a happy birthday. I hope that all of your birthday wishes come true. May you have a great time today and ever, and find happiness in everything you do

...Beautiful Birthday

,You're a beautiful person
and you deserve a
,wonderful birthday
so I'm sending you a
!...birthday wish
,Just close your eyes
,and make a wish
and soon your dreams
.will come true
You only have to
.believe in you

!Happy Birthday

Dear Del Tangam

I totally surprise when i see you post here and i don't know what i say now my Dearest Friend
It's my pleasure that your first post in chat room is for my birthday
thanks you so much for everything specially for your beautiful wishes for me

Thank you again

SCYTHE
27-11-2008, 02:24
;Dear Obituary

wowowowow!

A new member! After all, I saw something interesting in this froid room:11:
Bienvenue