PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : ?Introduction-WHO AM I

alireza_blue
10-01-2008, 23:40
Hi my friends

This is my first post here and im so happy to join you

first of all, i was looking for a topic that i can introduce myself and unfortunately i couldnt find it

so i think its interesting that we have place for new users or others to introduce themselves
and i wanna be first guy that begins the play:46:

my name is Alireza ,im 25 and live in tehran

im student and study in MASTER degree of 'Energy systems engineering' also im working in a petrochemical company as designer of piping systems

my favourates are playing tennis , eating!! , driving:46:internet, listen musics:8: and also going out with my lovely GF and etc.

mmm i think its enough for introduction! more info are avaliable in further posts:11:
:5:

Petros
10-01-2008, 23:52
Hi my friends

This is my first post here and im so happy to join you

first of all, i was looking for a topic that i can introduce myself and unfortunately i couldnt find it

so i think its interesting that we have place for new users or others to introduce him/her selfs

and i wanna be first guy that beggins the play:46:

my name is Alireza ,im 25 and live in tehran

im student and study in MASTER grade of 'Energy systems engineering' also im working in a petrochemical company as designer of piping systems

my favourates are playing tennis , eating!! , driving:46:internet, listen musics:8: and also going out with my lovely GF and etc.

mmm i think its enough for introduction! more info are avaliable in further posts:11:
:5:

You Are Welcome
Hope To See More Activities From You New Friend
:11:

A r c h i
11-01-2008, 00:05
Hi dear Alireza,
Welcome on board, At last I convinced you to join us here:46:

Your topic is a great idea, because we didn't have such a topic for new comers, may be all of us can introduce ourselves here:27:

Hope to see you active :11::10:l

sepid12ir
11-01-2008, 13:15
:31:Hi Dear Alireza, Nice and intresting topic

Although my friends know me but let me introduce myself again

I'm Sepideh, I'm 20 years old, I live in Tehran and I'm studying English At Azad University in Tehran. I'm crazy about English and I'm trying my best to learn it well, I'm a fan of Compute, English, Music and Movie. In my free time I usually watch a movie

Nothing else

:11:Have a great friday buddies

C0nd@ct0r
12-01-2008, 19:31
hi alireaza.
welcome

i am mobin i leave abord.
i study computer science but i m also interested in 3d animation & computer graphic.
byee

A r c h i
12-01-2008, 21:16
hi alireaza.
welcome

i am mobin i leave abord.
i study computer science but i m also interested in 3d animation & computer graphic.
byee

Welcome to English room Mobin, Hope to see you so active here. As I saw you posted in many topics, so nice start:31:
Would you please tell us more about your self??l
And about 3d animation, it's obvious from your avator:46:

Wish you luck,
Azadeh:11::11:l