PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : Let's Play!

Sec Expert
15-12-2007, 22:51
Hello Guys And Gals,It's me again.For you I have a game to play.I 'll write a word then you go on writing by using the last letter of my word.Understood?like this:

good

damn

name

error

I think you got it now,but before getting started keep some rules in mind
rule number one:no unethical words
rule number two:no proper names
and rule number three:write the equivalent in Persian or give a definition of the word in English
I'll give the first word myself and that's

spectacular:تماشایی

sepid12ir
16-12-2007, 00:11
Wow, Nice game

So R: Reluctant: Unwilling to do sth

Petros
16-12-2007, 10:43
از مدرسه گریز = (Truant (One Who Stays Out Of School Without Permission

Let's Make Sentences In Another Way, E.g Making Poetic Or Literary Sentences

My Word: Tyrant

A r c h i
16-12-2007, 11:23
Hi everyone,
about this game as Sec Expert has defined, it will be kind of spam, And I'm sure Reza will send this topic to trash.
But I have the same idea as Petros:31::31::31:, You make sentence with the word that the previous person has suggested
Note:
1-remember no easy phrases is acceptable, e.g:
Blackboard ---> I have a blackboard :5:

2-Try to make long and meaning full sentences.
3- Try to suggest useful words.

---------------------
By the way, As I don't know Reza's opinion about this topic, (he's so concerned about useless topics), we should make rules for the game, in order to avoid sending it to trash:13:
So any suggestion for the rules in this topic
Suggestions and Comments ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

Sec Expert
17-12-2007, 13:14
Hi everyone,
about this game as Sec Expert has defined, it will be kind of spam, And I'm sure Reza will send this topic to trash.
But I have the same idea as Petros:31::31::31:, You make sentence with the word that the previous person has suggested
Note:
1-remember no easy phrases is acceptable, e.g:
Blackboard ---> I have a blackboard :5:

2-Try to make long and meaning full sentences.
3- Try to suggest useful words.

---------------------
By the way, As I don't know Reza's opinion about this topic, (he's so concerned about useless topics), we should make rules for the game, in order to avoid sending it to trash:13:
So any suggestion for the rules in this topic
Suggestions and Comments ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

[LEFT]Hi dear Azadeh:20:
well,I didn't mean it to be a spam!:ohno: or something,I thought as it was a game anybody with any level of knowledge can participate in ,and have some fun in English section of the forum,one more thing is that it definitely would affect the traffic of this section in a positive way(I mean it would increase the traffic and forum activity)
Anyway you are the managers and you have the right to delete any topic of your choice.About making sentences instead of the original game I suggested ,Yes!It's a good idea.but it can be another game.However,this is my sentence for Petros' word
you tyrant may be able to rule my body but not my soul

A r c h i
17-12-2007, 14:45
[LEFT]Hi dear Azadeh:20:
well,I didn't mean it to be a spam!:ohno: or something,I thought as it was a game anybody with any level of knowledge can participate in ,and have some fun in English section of the forum,one more thing is that it definitely would affect the traffic of this section in a positive way(I mean it would increase the traffic and forum activity)
Anyway you are the managers and you have the right to delete any topic of your choice.About making sentences instead of the original game I suggested ,Yes!It's a good idea.but it can be another game.However,this is my sentence for Petros' word
you tyrant may be able to rule my body but not my soul

Dear Sec Expert,
where is your suggested words?

Yes I agree with you that the number of visitors will grow with that kind of game, But suggesting a word is not a big deal, So better to have a useful topic.
By the way I'm not the manager here, I'm just an assistance:27:, Boss is someone else :46:, and he's soooooo concerned about useless topics as I said, he wants to improve the quality of room not the quantity.
Think of something much better to make whole p30 join us:31::31:l
(writing synonyms or antonyms can be a game too, It just came to my mind )

Tyrant:
The people are suffering under the rule of these tyrants.:41:
l
My suggested word:
Amoral

Petros
17-12-2007, 16:14
Selling And Distributing All Kinds Of Illegal CDs Such As The Movies On Cinema's Screen And A Person's Private Life In International Societies Is Being Considered As An Amoral Act

Word: Arbitrary

emtn
18-12-2007, 00:00
I wish attending the military service was arbitrary in Iran.
my suggested word: unanimously

Petros
18-12-2007, 13:12
He Was Sentenced To Life Unanimously In His Wedding Night
Life (Slang) = Imprisonment For Life

Word: Armageddon

Sec Expert
18-12-2007, 14:41
Yes! It was Armageddon I was being burned severly for the sins I had been commited,but suddenly my mother woke me up and warned me not to make that much noise when sleeping

Word:Morality

Petros
20-12-2007, 00:25
:18: Morality Is One Of The Main Traits Of A Suitor For Obtaining A Miss

Word: Marcel (Verb) Need Help? Use Google Image Search

Sec Expert
21-12-2007, 22:09
When marcelling one must be very carefull not to damage his/her hair
Word:Aristocracy(government by a relatively small privileged class or by a minority consisting of those felt to be best qualified to rule)