PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : International Language Education Expo

A r c h i
06-11-2007, 16:38
Ledex

International Language Education Expo, Tehran- Nov 2007

دومین نمایشگاه بین المللی آموزش زبان -تهران 24-28 آبان
تهران- مرکز آفرینش های کانون پرورش فکری (حجاب)

I just saw the advertisement, that would be a great thing to share here,so let's take a look at it's website.

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

LEDEX 2007’S Activities

Idea Group has decided to venture an exhibition and print exposition’s special book besides holding LEDEX ’07. Educational workshops are among the main plans of this exposition which is predicted to be highly received based on last year’s exposition. Other programs of LEDEX ’07 are briefly explained below:

Setting up a space for direct relationship with learners of foreign languages
Introducing and focusing on non-English languages
Getting to know new educational texts
Introducing education technology industry
Forming links and inviting more than 30 language institutes, embassies, foreign schools in Iran, cultural centers, translation offices, and universities
Acceptance and special registration of visitors by the institutes in the days of exposition
Free placement tests by the institutes from the visitors
Special offer of educational packages
Special discount offered in all stands of the exposition
Etc. Also, as a result of the great effort of this group, top governmental managers (vice-president, ministers, parliament representatives, and educational managers) will attend this exposition.

mir@
06-11-2007, 17:20
Thank you for the announcement

Should we attend the exposition BA HEJAB? [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Also, as a result of the great effort of this group, top governmental managers (vice-president, ministers, parliament representatives, and educational managers) will attend this expositionI wish they wouldn't :2:l

Thank God that Mahmood Cheetoz will not attend himself [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Cheers

A r c h i
06-11-2007, 18:14
Tnk you for the announcement
Should we attend the exposition BA HEJAB? [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
I wish they wouldn't :2:l
Thank God that Mahmood Cheetoz will not attend himself [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
Cheers

oh my god @mir:39::39::16:l

I don't know if anyone had attended the last year expo,Any other information about the expo will be so welcome :31:

love-to-learn
06-11-2007, 20:21
oh my god @mir:39::39::16:l

I don't know if anyone had attended the last year expo,Any other information about the expo will be so welcome :31:

Hi dear friends :20:

I visited the last year expo. It was worth visiting but at the same time it didn't have anything special to say, you know:31:

If you have enough free time, I suggest you visiting :10:l

Good luck everybody :11:l

---------------------
PS. please also consider the possibility that they have improved this year:18: who knows? :31:l

A r c h i
06-11-2007, 23:55
Thanks Dear love-to-learn for the info, I'll give it a visit,because it's near my university :31:
So it won't take that much time from me:46:l

.p.s. will u come this year?? May be we can arrange a meeting there?:27:l

love-to-learn
07-11-2007, 22:18
Hi dear Archi,

That would be great if we could arrange a meeting up there but you know what? We are (I mean my company) exhibiting in another fair on 13-16 Nov. and I need to be there at the stand full time :41: so I hope that I will have more free time after 17th Nov.

When are you planing to visit exactly? Keep me informed, maybe we can do something about it.

What about the other friends? Can anybody else join us?l

:11:

www.babakebadi.com
12-11-2007, 00:26
Thank you Archi girl for informing us

I'll be coming