PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : The Top Mistakes - loosing Online time and money

Vahed
07-10-2007, 23:57
The top mistakes why YOU lose business time and money And what to do about it…

Below are some reasons why small to medium businesses waste so much time waiting on hold to fix a simple IT problem, so make sure this is not you.

MISTAKE 1: The internet goes down and everyone is lost on what to do.

We all know that when the internet goes down people are unable to send emails and work productively, it’s kind of like hitting a “brick wall”. Of course you have experienced internet down before, with every computer or only a few who has not!! Most of the times it will be fault on the network side of things not your ISP/Internet provider. So how to you prevent this from happening and reduce your risk and maximize you time and business profit? Read on

MISTAKE 2: Trying to fix a problem and making it worse.

We have all tried to fix a IT problem before only to realise WE HAVE MADE IT WORSE than it originally was. Causing more pain and more problemsThen further trying until you result in wasting more time, getting frustrated and annoyed only to go the next step for help.

MISTAKE 3: Getting on the phone to call for help, but waiting and waiting and WAITING.

Now not knowing what to do we call our ISP/Internet Provider for some assistance and help.To realise majority of the time we wait 30 minutes, sometimes 1 HOUR.
So that is more time, more business productivity and more FRUSTRATION!!Once getting through the phone call, finding out that the problem could be fixed in 5 minutes, or something so simple it annoys you, you spent so MUCH TIME!!! on it.Or the technician is new or unfamiliar with the problem and requests you do some steps to find out that does not work either. There response “Sorry I can not help you this needs further assistance, we can send a technician out to help”
MISTAKE 4: Getting a technician to fix a problem in a matter of SECONDS or MINUTES..The final step we go through is booking a technician in ASAP to resolve the problem. The problem we have thought was a problem was fixed in a matter or seconds or minutes and we have all experienced this and thinking the technician is a “GENUIS” When in fact it was dead easy and simple set of steps to follow.

A big MISTAKE to not do.

Free Ebook On How To Fix Your Internet In 5 Minutes.So ask yourself.How much time do you think you have just lost? How much money do you think you have just lost? How much productivity do you think you have just lost? I believe the problem can be solved before it escalates within 5 mintues.Instead of 4 hours or days. I have spent a lot of time and effort and resources to write this eBook and working in the IT industry I know the common problems that businesses experience.

Computer Articles 2007