PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : کسی از دوستان اسم لاتین لاکی بامبو رو میدونه؟

amin_rogh
08-08-2007, 18:29
سلام
فکر میکنم لاکی بامبو یه جور دراسنا باشه اما مطمئن نیستم
ممنون میشم
ضمن اینکه من این اطلاعات را پیدا کردم.نمیدونم بدرد کسی از دوستان میخوره یا نه.چون یک کم عجله دارم و باید جایی برم همینجوری میزارمش.بعدا اگر مایل بودین ترجمه اش را میزارم
فدای شما

Lucky Bamboo needs water, light and nutrients to grow.

LIGHT: Lucky Bamboo will do very well with indirect light. Direct light -- such as a sunny windowsill -- is too strong for it. If you look at the picture, you will see what will happen with your Lucky Baboo on a sunny windowsill.

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

If you want your Lucky Bamboo to grow it will require light. It wont give you new leaves or grow tall in very low light.

WATER: Lucky Bamboo grows very well in water. It doesn’t like the chemicals, chlorine and fluoride. These are the typical checmicals found in most tap water. Filtered water or rain water will keep your Lucky Bamboo healthy longer. I fill a container with tap water and let it set overnight and then water my plants. I have also used rain water as well as the water from my dehumidifier. In a pinch, I have used bottled water - at room temperate - not straight from the refrigerator - to water my Lucky Bamboo.

Keep an eye on the water level in your Lucky Bamboo container, and add a little more as it gets down to about half-full.
Sometimes the humidity in your home will alter the amount of water remaining in the container.
Every week or two, pour all the water out and refill the container with fresh water (not ice cold). Approximately once a month, I feed my Lucky Bamboo with a couple of drops of aquarium plant food to the water when I refill the container with fresh water.
Symptoms and Solutions

Leaf tips turning brown: fluoride in the water, or the air is too dry. Switch to distilled or filtered water if you’ve been using tap water. I also spray the leaves and stalk with a water bottle sprayer I have. (Just Plain Water) This is a tropical plant and it likes humidity. Your leaves are probably not getting enough moisture.

Leaves turning yellow: too much light or too much fertilizer. Change the water immediately and move the container further from the light. Don’t feed at all for several months.

Stalks turning yellow from the bottom: too much fertilizer. Your stalk may not recover. If you have multiple stalks and one or two are still green, you can possibly recover those stalks.

Stalks turn brown or mushy: the roots have rotted, probably from overfeeding, or from overwatering. You can cut the stalk and disgard the roots and regrow the top of the stalk.
Insects (or larvae in the water, or white sticky-looking stuff on the stalks): remove the stalks from the container and soak them in soapy water (I've used a few drop of dishwashing liquid), then wipe each stalk and rinse well. Wash out the container and the rocks or marbles, and then replace the stalks and add fresh water.Trim away the yellow leaves and soon you'll have new growth and a health Lucky Bamboo.
برگرفته از e-bay

Marichka
08-08-2007, 21:46
سلام دوست عزيز

اين نام لاتين + ساير نامهاي رايج اين گياه (از ويكي پديا دانشنامه آزاد)

Dracaena sanderiana, known as Ribbon Dracaena, lucky bamboo or sometimes Ribbon Plant, is a species of Dracaena ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]), native to Cameroon ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]) in tropical west Africa ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]). It is one of a group of small, shrubby ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]) species with slender stems and flexible strap-shaped leaves ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]) that grow as understory ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]) plants in rainforests ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]). It is an upright shrub growing to 1.5 m tall, with leaves 15-25 cm long and 1.5-4 cm broad at the base.

اطلاعات بيشتر:

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

موفق باشيد

amin_rogh
11-08-2007, 00:13
ممنون و متشکرم