تبلیغات :
آکوستیک ، فوم شانه تخم مرغی، صداگیر ماینر ، یونولیت
دستگاه جوجه کشی حرفه ای
فروش آنلاین لباس کودک
خرید فالوور ایرانی
خرید فالوور اینستاگرام
خرید ممبر تلگرام

[ + افزودن آگهی متنی جدید ]

مشاهده نتيجه نظر خواهي: با تدریس خصوصی انگلیسی راهنمایی و دبیرستان خودمان در حد آیلتس مسلط می شویم؟

راي دهنده
109. شما نمي توانيد در اين راي گيري راي بدهيد
  • خیر

86 78.90%
  • آری

4 3.67%
  • حدود سی درصد

9 8.26%
  • حدود پنجاه درصد

8 7.34%
  • حدود هفتاد درصد

3 2.75%
  • نمی دانم

11 10.09%
  • سایر موارد

2 1.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
صفحه 6 از 63 اولاول ... 23456789101656 ... آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 51 به 60 از 624

نام تاپيک: Everything about TOEFL & IELTS

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه www.babakebadi.com's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2007
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

1 TOEFL Versions

sorry...I dont know the diffrence between real and mark exam???I thought that we have only 1 type for toefl exam...if its possible 4 u giva me a little explanation...thank u

Dear Shamim,

Mark Toefl is not real toefl exam, it is only an exam to make your know your mark, you don't get any certificaiton , (ILI) kanoon zaban Iran provides it for you, so you don't have to pay lot of money to apply for the real TOEFL

But Taking Reall TOEFL Can be applied in sazmane azmoon sanjesh (sanjesh.org), They offer you TOEFL IBT-
    or you may apply for TOEFL PBT in Markaze Azmoonhaye daneshgah azad.
    These TOEFL are reall, you should pay about 150$ for them and you will recieve mark and reall certifications

As you may know reall TOEFL has 3 different Verstions, PBT, CBT and IBT. if you need more information about them, just let me know.

Best regards

Babak Ebadi

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2007
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

1 GRE-TOEFL-IELTS, That's the problem

hi friends:

i want 2 prepare myself 4 the MA exam in english teaching but dont know which 1 is better 4 my general english and what s the difference among these books: TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, .. & the books like these? it would be helpful 4 me to get my answer immediately, plz.

thanx
    Dear Mobile 6600,

You should know that GRE is not ENGLISH Exam, it is 4 skills examsto evaluate your skills for continuing your education in engineering majors ofsciences.
    GRE contains 2 ENGLISH EXAMS, IQ Test and Mathematic Test, it isnot as much hard as it looks like.
    TOEFL is American English Evaluation system which is known allover the world, you may prepare yourself for this test by buying Barrons book, they are the best.
    IELTS is British Evaluation System for English Proficiency, whichis popular for applying for immigration or study visa in Europe and dependantcountries ( such as Australia).
    Now, you tell me again, what you are going to do, what do youmean by MA, is it stands for MASTER DEGREE? OR ?
    If you need more info, just let me know.
    Best regards
    Babak Ebadi

کاربر فعال انجمن تلویزیون و رادیو shahab_f's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jul 2005
    پست ها

پيش فرض

1-تعداد سوالات
    2-نوع سوالات
    3-speaking نداره؟(مثل FCE)
    4-نمره ی قبولی؟

5-مرسی.

داره خودمونی میشه
    تاريخ عضويت
    Apr 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض

by MA i mean Master of Arts i.e. postgraduate (fwqe lisans), thanks for ur nice and helpful response, but would u plz tell me whats the difference between those books? why barrons are better than the other books for TOEFl? i u want 2 prepare urself for TOEFL and buy some books for it, u see lots of toefl books b ut i dont know which one is better, i meant this. now can u say which one, plz?i saw ur nice site(
    کد:
    برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید
    ), too.but all ur links doesnt work!!they link to ur hard drive [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
    Last edited by mobile6600; 28-09-2007 at 08:06.

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2007
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Dear Mobile 6600,

Barron's is a good institute which provides TOELF preparation courses for a long time, just like Cambridge which is the best in IELTS field, I have been teaching many students TEOFL courses and I have tried different books, but Barron's always provided the best result and the fastest improvement.

Good luck with TOEFL exam, perhaps you are going to go to Sweden too, recently most of students talk about it, it has free university and you don't have to pay tuition.

Thanks for visiting my website, I am redesigning and it will be ready soon, god willing.

Take care of yourself and if you had more question just let it here,

I can't visit p30word every day, so if you had urgent q, you can call me: 09126125524,
    I will call you back, if I be at class.

Good luck man!
    Last edited by www.babakebadi.com; 28-09-2007 at 16:46.

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2007
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

1 Knowing more about IELTS

First, please don't type farsi, or the manager will delete this topic.

There are 160 questions in this Exam, 40 in each section
    skills will be measured in each 4 sections.

Speaking
    Listening
    Reading
    Writing

Students who attend TOELF and IELTS, usually get a better mark in TEOFL, there fore it is assumed that IELTS is more difficult than TOEFL.

IELTS is used to apply for universities administration process or immigration.

IELTS is Evaluation System, scores can be granted between 0 to 9,
    Ielts is not matter of passing or failing, it is the matter of evaluating your skills, just like TOEFL.

But usually score 5 is good for work visa
    Score 6.5 is good for applying for immigration to Australia
    And 6.5 academic version is used for universities

Good luck

Babak
    Last edited by www.babakebadi.com; 28-09-2007 at 17:23.

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2007
    محل سكونت
    M a S h H a D
    پست ها

پيش فرض

i dont know the diffrent betwen tofel and tolimo
    can you guide me???
    thanks

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه shamim24's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jul 2006
    محل سكونت
    tehran
    پست ها

پيش فرض

As you may know reall TOEFL has 3 different Verstions, PBT, CBT and IBT. if you need more information about them, just let me know.

Best regards

Babak Ebadi

I think the first one is paper toefl,second is computer but i dont know the third one...a question???do we have all of them in iran

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2006
    محل سكونت
    اون سر دنیا
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I think the first one is paper toefl,second is computer but i dont know the third one...a question???do we have all of them in iran

IBT=Internet Based TOEFL

Now, the commonest (and apparently the most difficult) type of exam is this one.
    In Iran, we have paper based (but very rare) and internet based exams.

IBT has speaking part that didn't exist in PBT and thus increases its difficulty

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه shamim24's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jul 2006
    محل سكونت
    tehran
    پست ها

پيش فرض

thank u mr amir & ebadi...I usually have trouble in listining part only because of the quality of the tape recorder, ...is this problem exist in the sazman sanjesh exam???

Thread Information