پيش فرض

در مورد زبان پرل :
    ISBN: 0596004990
    AUTHOR: Allison Randal
    TITLE: Perl 6 Essentials
    PUBLISHER: O'Reilly
    CATEGORY: computers
    PASS: [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
    DESCRIPTION: The thing about Perl 6 is: It's a work in progress. However, the end product--which may not be out for a couple of years--will represent such a foundation shift in the state of the Perl art that it's a good idea to keep up with advances in the development process as they occur. Perl 6 Essentials, which is intended to be reissued several times during Perl 6 development, aims to keep working Perl users informed of architectural decisions, feature additions, syntactic changes, and community developments as they occur. The idea is that if you keep up with the Perl 6 Essentials series, you'll be ready to go when the final release appears--if you're not inspired to join the development effort first. A jaded software developer, having seen too many insubstantial "advance" books rushed to press just so they can be the only books available on their topic for a while, might be suspicious of this book. Such suspicion is not borne out by the contents of Perl 6 Essentials, which are valuable. Though thin, this book is dense with information and well worth its modest cover price. The authors clearly explain what's new (so far) in Perl 6, and do an excellent job of explaining the new Parrot virtual machine architecture. There's extensive coverage of Parrot assembly language (PASM), more than enough for you to do some significant exploratory programming with it. The authors have a good sense of what Perl developers want to know about their future working environment, and satisfy that demand.
    THANKS TO EBOOKSCLUB:
    Code:
    [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

URL:
    Code:

تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2004
    پست ها

پيش فرض

میخای دی جی شی؟
    Author: Charles A Graudins

Title: How to Be a DJ

Publisher: Muska & Lipman/Premier-Trade

ISBN: 1592005098

Review:
    8 of 10 people found the following review helpful:

Simply the best DJ book available., November 21, 2002
    Reviewer:
    I have been searching for a book that clearly defines each type of "DJ", and this book does it incredibly well! I am considered a "beginner", and How To Be A DJ explained the skills, music and equipment I needed to get started. I have now been hired to DJ at two weddings which went really well, and the marketing tips in this book were very helpful to me, allowing me to book four Christmas parties! The marketing information in this book is priceless; no other DJ in my town offers what I offer, but I imagine they'll copy me once they find out what's going on! Great explanation on the pros and cons of vinyl too. I almost went vinyl before I realized the benefits of CDs, and now you can even play and scratch with CDs too. The music lists in this book are from a few years ago, but that is actually a bonus, because most of the folks at my mobile DJ gigs are a little older and complimented me on my (well, the author's) music selection. I am quickly building a profitable business that would have taken me much longer without the information in this book! I would give it 10 stars if I could! I HIGHLY recommend reading this book, even DJs who think they already know everything. This was the best [money] I ever spent!

پولدارا اینچا »
    بی پولا دانلود کنن

تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2004
    پست ها

پيش فرض

آموزش برنامه نویسی بازی های تحت لینوکس :

Programming Linux Games
    Building Multimedia Applications with SDL, OpenAL™, and Other APIs

* Complete guide to developing Linux games, written by the Linux gaming experts.

Discusses important multimedia toolkits (including a very thorough discussion of the Simple DirectMedia Layer) and teaches the basics of Linux game programming. Readers learn about the state of the Linux gaming world, and how to write and distribute Linux games to the Linux gaming community.

تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2004
    پست ها

پيش فرض

در مورد رجیستری :
    ttp://books.erdves.lt/Unsorted/Microsoft.Windows.XP.Registry.Guide.eBook.rar

تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2004
    پست ها

پيش فرض

ساخت صفحات وب :

ook Info

Text includes nine quick reference guides to building great Web pages with the most popular tools. Discover how to decide what makes a good Web site, design and tweak Web pages with HTML, add Flash movies to Web pages, and more.

Product Description:

9 books in 1—your key to terrific Web sites!
    Your one-stop guide to building great pages with the most popular tools
    Whether you're opening an e-business or just want to show off the family reunion photos, here's your complete toolbox for building great Web sites. This updated edition covers the latest versions of all the cool software like FrontPage, Dreamweaver, and Flash, plus behind-the-scenes tools like XML and HTML. You can't go wrong!

Discover how to:

Decide what makes a good Website
    Design and tweak Web pages with HTML
    Add Flash movies to your pages
    Include interactive images
    Use multimedia objects
    Set up your own e-commerce solutions

Creating Web Pages All-in-One 4 Dummies, 9 books in 1

download

Code:

password

Quote:

تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2004
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Description: The Journal of the American Medical Association has found that people who use their PCs in conjunction with weight loss programs lose three times more weight than people who don't.This book is the guide that will lead you down the high-tech path toward health and fitness. It includes hundreds of tips and techniques to help you lose weight, stories of those who have lost weight using their computers, and guides to the best tools, websites and fun gadgets to help you in your quest. Discover the best sites for cooking, nutrition, and exercising, and learn where to go to find health information and moral support. Find out what tools are available for tracking and managing your health electronically and how these tools can help you meet your health-related goals.

Reviews: Review
    1 : A long awaited solution to weight loss challenges in this high-tech world. Thanks to Jordan Gold for writing such an informative guideline for modern day weight loss. My entire family intends to use the information found in this book.

Code:

تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2004
    پست ها

پيش فرض

PC Answers Magazine April 2005
    Issue 144, April 2005

20 Top Tools for Windows: There are so many tools for Windows that it could take you a lifetime to look at them all let alone pick put the best. This month in PC Answers we save you the trouble and list the best 20 for you.

25 tips
    The Internet is great for communicating with emails and the such, but you can also use it to make phone calls too, we show you how.

Project – enhance your Web site
    Add extra functionality to your Web site by following our useful guide.

Complete guide – Norton SystemWorks
    SystemWorks from Norton has a lot of tools for your PC, but what do they do and how can you get the best from them?

Project – image editing
    In the third part of our series we show you how to adjust the exposure, histogram, levels and curves of your pictures.

Linux
    Continuing our series on Linux we look at the sort of hardware problems you may encounter.

---- the registry
    With all the tweaks available for the registry there are lots of things you can, but before you crack on you should be aware of possible problems your changes might have.

Admin tools
    Windows XP is the biggest Windows installation ever, but need it be that way? No, and we show you how to trim the fat.

How Windows works
    Services are one of the many parts of Windows, in part two of our look inside we explain further what they do.

Hardware project
    Do you want to hide your PC away so that you don’t have to look at it or hear it, but still want to have control? This month we build the solution for you.

How to upgrade
    2004 was quite a year for graphics cards and so if you fancy upgrading to something new we have the advice for you.

Group test – search engines
    Is Google the best search engine on the net or has its rivals caught up?

Group test – digital cameras
    If you haven’t already joined the digital revolution we have eight of the best compact digital cameras for you.

Ask the experts
    Once again we’ve rounded up the PC Answers experts in order to solve your problems. We’ve got eight pages of tips you really can’t be without.

Hardware helpdesk
    If you’ve got a problem with your PC or other hardware then this is where you need to go, PC Answers will sort you out.

On the two CDs
    ShowShifter 2.05
    PDF XChange Lite
    Steganos Internet Trace Destructor 6
    Dekart Logon 2.19
    KnowHow DB
    GIF Movie Gear 2.52
    Site Publisher 1.4

Code:
    اینم که خوب نیاز به توضیح نداره

صفحه 1 از 41 1234511 ... آخرآخر