سلام دوستان خسته نباشید !
یه مشکلی واسم پیش اومده ، من 2 هفته قبل پسوردم رو عوش کردم و تو این مدت همش از remember me استفاده میکردم میرفتم تو میلم
اما الان پسوردو یادم نمیاد و از دوتا سوال امنیتی فقط یکیو میدونم ! شماره موبایل و میل دوم هم ندادم !
با یاهو customer care صحبت کردم ! متن سوال و جواب اینه کسی میتونه بیشتر کمک کنه یا راهی پیشنهاد بده ؟

سوال :
I've forgotten my yahoo account's password(I had changed my password 3 weeks ago, My password was saved into the yahoo messenger. Every time I logged on, I was using "remember password" option..) And i can't recover my password through password helper because from the two security questions, I only remember one and no mobile number or alternative mail , And I think that someone has access to my acount but (for some reason) hasn't changed the password

جواب یاهو :

Subject
Password and sign in : unable to sign in
Discussion Thread
Response Via Email (Jacqueline) 01/14/2014 04:47 AM
Hi Maryam,

Thank you for sending the verification information as requested for the "ma.farahani72" Yahoo account.

In order for us to proceed, we need for you to provide us with the answer to the second security question.

Please click the URL below to answer the second security question:

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Once this information is verified, we'll be able to verify and update your information. If you're having difficulty remembering your answer, please be sure to provide a list of all possible answers so we can manually verify them with the answer listed on the account.

Thanks,

Jacqueline

Yahoo Customer Care