نمايش نتايج 1 به 10 از 59

نام تاپيک: Free Association

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض Free Association

Well, you have met someone immensely charming, you want to create a strong bonding with them and suck them into the moment by starting off a conversation but somehow you got butterflies in your stomach and got stuck in the moment and were unable to interact properly and as a result you lose the game.
    Sound familiar? If you have felt that in conversation you sometimes “run out of things to say”, here I have a medication for you, to help you talk NON STOP, follow me in this game and I show you how. Plus, not to mention that it also improves your English

This game or exercise which is going to be your savior is called “Free Association”:l
    First you start by speaking a sentence, any sentence like this:l
    I really like to watch that television show Heroes on Netflix when I get a chance.”

And then the next one begin the next sentence, by plucking a word out of the first previous sentence And riff off into another topic related to the work you picked out, like this:l
    Because I mean, what makes a Hero nowadays , it’s not being a superhero in a cape but just being a cool person that makes other people happy… that’s what constitutes a hero to me
    [Note the word “hero” has been selected to create a new statement]

And this process goes on and on, off of each sentence

I don't need to oversell to draw your attention, but if you accompany me through this topic at the end of this journey your eyes will be clouded with tears of joy or gratitude. I can be happily monologue on this topic and carry its burden all by myself but if I can gather a pack of blood-thirsty wolves encircling me then we can go far & wide

Okay, Onward

Last edited by SCYTHE; 25-03-2013 at 02:11.

2. 2 کاربر از SCYTHE بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Have you ever thought you get along better with which kind of people? If you ask me I would say mind free and easy going people are the best. Since when I am with these people I lose the track of time and all my attention is focused on the moment not future nor the past
    Last edited by SCYTHE; 25-03-2013 at 12:34.

4. این کاربر از SCYTHE بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Now I pluck a word from the last post which is "easy going" and resume the conversation. Also note that try not to deviate the topic of conversation unless you run out of idea. So you see how it's easy to talk on and on without being prepared in advance

The other night I was watching The Fight Club movie and somehow my attention was directed to Brad Pitt who cast in that file as Tyler Durden, he in that movie showed how a charismatic leader can influence so deeply his disciples, but still remain self amused and easy going

Last edited by SCYTHE; 25-03-2013 at 12:38.

6. این کاربر از SCYTHE بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Night

Have you ever realized how the life essence changes at nights? It seems when the sky wears the curtain of night the bonds of love gets stronger and in some way the guards people wear during days go off. But to sense this energy you must come to my place where I can show how lovers gather and celebrate their gathering

8. این کاربر از SCYTHE بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Love

Have you ever felt an instantaneous love with someone? Like you were there and you were listening intently, it was like a cord of light going from you to them? And as that cord began to glow, with the warmth of that connection maybe you were able to imagine yourself somewhere in the future like maybe six moths from now and still sensing that incredible connection and looking back on today as having the start of it

10. این کاربر از SCYTHE بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

instantaneous

See, I think it's very funny how some people can just do that and let it happen with instantaneous speed ...like the snap of your fingers...because for me it takes longer. However I do find that during night when you are listening to someone and start to recognize the values and qualities in them that you hold so dearly for yourself...with me that's when you can make that connection and really feel the growing bond

12. این کاربر از SCYTHE بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Feel

Have you ever found someone who can talk in a way you feel truly relaxed, truly comfortable? It's as if when he speaks the deepest places places inside you begin to come to life, in a way that makes you feel renewed, energized, stimulated and you freedom that makes it easy to allow yourself to truly open to and surrender to your own deepest passions

14. این کاربر از SCYTHE بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    هر آن جا که یاری خوش است
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Feel

Have you ever found someone who can talk in a way you feel truly relaxed, truly comfortable? It's as if when he speaks the deepest places places inside you begin to come to life, in a way that makes you feel renewed, energized, stimulated and you freedom that makes it easy to allow yourself to truly open to and surrender to your own deepest passions
    I actually didn't get how it is formed but I give it a try:

Yea, but I feel what's more important is your own feeling and background rather than what you hear. I mean the same conversation could be made between two other people and makes no sense, but it could tremble someone else and makes him much more quaked. I mean what's more important is your mood rather than the talk. yea,certainly the way of speaking could be impressive as well but not as much as being a good listener

for example I remember we had a ver long and continuous series of programming contests(almost for 1.5 month we had a very hard contest every week) but one afternoon one of my friends invited me to have some tea with each other and although we had been defeated badly, during and after that meeting I felt all of these tiredness that I've got from those months gone away from me.
    we had such meetings a lot, but never felt like that!

16. این کاربر از Antonio Andolini بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Conversation

I appreciate your comment so I have some feeds for the conversation, what you are trying to put in very soundly is called Rapport my friend as I am sure you have felt it many times. You know how I picture it my mind? Imagine you and a close friend of you are walking side by side along beach maybe, as the wind whips in your face and everything blurs, you find yourself in this incredible sense of understanding stirring inside you, the kind of passion that let you feel a sense of balance as if your bodies are melting into each other and you are acquiring a sense of centeredness, have you ever felt like that? ....You know it gives you a sense of serenity which breaks some really hard lock in very deep layers of your body and it reminds you of the things and connect you to the things that are really important and meaningful
    Last edited by SCYTHE; 30-03-2013 at 00:31.

18. 2 کاربر از SCYTHE بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Senses
    You know I have a deep and profound respect for people who are in touch with their real feelings, they are rare and wonderful specimen, I believe you must be aware of your senses and be able to summon them and share them at your will...You must find a way to break the spells that lock your feelings...Find ways to bring those vivid and colorful emotions to the surface of your attention, and then you will start to see how dramatically your perception from the things around you will change...What I am doing here is to take you to a spiritual journeys to the deep layers of your soul...for that you need to put at rest your analysing mind and start to visualize the words deeply in your mind

20. این کاربر از SCYTHE بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

صفحه 1 از 6 12345 ... آخرآخر

Thread Information