[ + افزودن آگهی متنی جدید ]

مشاهده نتيجه نظر خواهي: كدام يك را مي پسنديد؟ و برنامه تان براي خريد كدام يك از

راي دهنده
47. شما نمي توانيد در اين راي گيري راي بدهيد
  • Samsung Galaxy Nexus

21 44.68%
  • Motorola DROID RAZR XT912

22 46.81%
  • گوشي هايي كه بعدا معرفي مي شوند مثل - Galaxy S III - يا گوشي هاي ديگر موجود مثل Galaxy S II يا Atrix و...

4 8.51%
صفحه 5 از 5 اولاول 12345
نمايش نتايج 41 به 47 از 47

نام تاپيک: Samsung Galaxy Nexus vs. Motorola DROID RAZR » مقايسه و بررسي

کاربر فعال کلوپ گوشی ها .:PAR3A:.'s Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jul 2009
    پست ها

پيش فرض

مگه میشه؟؟؟ مطمئنین 730 دلار نبوده؟؟؟
    730 پوند قیمت غیر قابل باوریه... یعنی حدود یک میلیون و 500... هیچ شرکتی چنین کار مسخره ای نمیکنه... آدم مگه بلانسبت مغز خر خورده گلکسی اس 2 رو ول کنه و گلکسی نکسوس بخره ، با قیمت بیش تر از 2 برابر !

2. این کاربر از .:PAR3A:. بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2004
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

(چیزی که GSMArena نوشته)
    واحد ها بر حسب یورو
    کد:
    برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید
    نکسوس اول 539.99 یورو بود الان شده 730 یورو یعنی معادل 1170 دلار
    ریزر هم 499.99 یورو که تقریبا 800 دلار میشه.

البته نکسوس در صفحه مخصوصش تو GSMArena قیمتش 580 یورو یعنی معادل 930 دلار.

تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2004
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

اگه به ebay اطمینان دارید
    نکسوس آنلاک 32 گیگ رو 599.99 دلار قیمت گذاشته

کد:

5. 2 کاربر از alex_pk بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2010
    محل سكونت
    Persia
    پست ها

پيش فرض

اين يه بحث مشابه از يه فروم خارجي كه به نظرم خيلي كامل و خوبه:

hey guys so I'm fairly sure I'll ditch my current Desire for the upcoming new wave of phones. the phones that currently have grabbed my attention are the Nexus and Razr. They are fairly similar in specs I'd say with the Nexus having a higher ppi, both having S-AMOLED with a pentile scheme I believe? Very similar CPU, exact ram and I guess razr has a memory expansion option. I know most would say the software but personally I'm not too fussed as I know the guys over at XDA would have an ICS rom asap. so what do you guys think? aesthetic? specs? manufacturers? which one are you inclined towards and why?
    p.s. a few comparisons articles to get those that don't know started
    کد:
    کد:
    which one are you inclined towards and why?
    For the fact that it is heavily subsidised on Optus contract, and I'm almost due for a contract renewal, I'm currently leaning towards the Motorola.
    Other big + for the motorola is uSD slot. Other than the lack of micro SD, I prefer the screen, processor and OS of the SGN.
    I'm willing to wait until the 32gb is announced for the Nexus, and hopefully it will also be offered on contract over here. If the 32gb version is reasonably priced and available on a contract I'll probably go that way, but I can't wait forever.
    I got the same problem as you. I love both I even have a Nexus S and really was waiting on the Prime. I was a little disappointed about the size, I do think both phones are a little large but just have to deal.
    I am leaning towards the RAZR just cause it look nice and seems to be put together a bit better. Not worried about the speed as both should be lightning fast. The RAZR wins on connectivity and software. Even though the Nexus has ICS (I have used the rom on my Nexus S) it is not that huge a leap from Gingerbread. The reason I lean towards the Moto is Smart Gestures and MotoCast, they both look awesome.
    I know the screen on the Moto is a gen 3, not sure if the Nexus is gen 2 or 3?

The low resolution pentile screen on the RAZR kills it for me :-(
    Hmmm I don't know about low resolution, isn't it one of the highest resolution screens on the market for a mobile?
    Also makes me question about processing power and battery in relation to the screen. They both have the same speed processor and GPU? More pixels = more processing power = less battery life. I may have seen and heard of a few previews with a little lag from the SGN? Although this could have been from a number of factors. Don't get me wrong I so wanted the Prime to be good but I soooo love the look of the Moto.
    I also don't understand why people wonder why the Moto does not have a removable battery. Its water resistant, wouldn't it be a lot more difficult for a phone to be water resistant with a removable battery.

Hmmm I don't know about low resolution, isn't it one of the highest resolution screens on the market for a mobile?
    Yes but much lower resolution the Galaxy Nexus, HTC Rezound and other upcoming phones. Plus the limitations of the pentile layout which I won't go on about here.

Don't get me wrong I so wanted the Prime to be good but I soooo love the look of the Moto.
    I love every single thing except the screen. But the screen is important enough to be a dealbreaker.

More pixels = more processing power = less battery life.
    I don't think so, it's more related to screen size I would think.

I also don't understand why people wonder why the Moto does not have a removable battery. Its water resistant, wouldn't it be a lot more difficult for a phone to be water resistant with a removable battery.
    I'll take a metal non flexing frame, kevlar back and thin profile over the hideous bloated plasticky removable battery HTC designs any day.

I don't think so, it's more related to screen size I would think.
    I would disagree, irrespective of what the screen size is, it is the same amount of pixels it wouldn't matter. I would put it this was of it this way, I can plug my PS3 into a 22 inch tv screen or a 55 inch tv screen it doesn't change the processing power required, as am running the same resolution. Or another way, you can run most games on any computer but when you increase resolution it requires more processing power.

I love every single thing except the screen. But the screen is important enough to be a dealbreaker

To me, not so much.

Yes but much lower resolution the Galaxy Nexus, HTC Rezound and other upcoming phones. Plus the limitations of the pentile layout which I won't go on about here.
    I know Pentile but with the gen 3 screen it looks good. Also could the naked eye notice the difference?
    I like the RAZR style but I do agree the better processor and screen might be worth waiting for, that is why I am rally hanging for a good comparison review.
    ____
    I meant battery life, not processing power. You are right about processing power, the Galaxy Nexus is pushing 2.4 times more pixels than the Galaxy S II, I am sure that will be noticeable somewhere.
    ____

I know Pentile but with the gen 3 screen it looks good. Also could the naked eye notice the difference?
    The screen is similar dpi and same layout as a Galaxy S. I could clearly tell the difference with a Galaxy S so I am quite sure I will be able to with this as well.
    However a lot of people don't notice the difference, just something I am picky about. It's one of those things that once you know, you notice all the time.

I would disagree...it is the same amount of pixels it wouldn't matter

Technically no. If you count resolution from subpixels then it's closer to 640 x 360 (if 3 subpixels makes a pixel). Lovely old nHD which I have on my E7.

Technically no. If you count resolution from subpixels then it's closer to 640 x 360 (if 3 subpixels makes a pixel).
    But both have PenTile.
    The issue I have with both is that I think that they are too big. 
    You'd be pretty stupid to get a Motorola Razr instead of the Galaxy Nexus when the Galaxy Nexus' screen is much better quality and also higher resolution. Also if the browser is anything like that of the SGS2, the Galaxy Nexus will win 100%.

However a lot of people don't notice the difference, just something I am picky about. It's one of those things that once you know, you notice all the time.
    I know that feeling
    Don't you just hate that! sometimes I wish I can just ignore it
    If we are looking at this purely from the hardware perspective (i.e. ignore what carrier will sell them and at what price), then I think the Nexus is the one to have.
    Nexus has:
    Bigger and higher PPI screen (4.65" vs 4.3", 316ppi vs 256ppi)
    Faster radio (21 vs 14, though only noticeable if on Next G)
    Faster GPU (though most games will play just fine on either phone, more interesting from hardware acceleration perspective and future games)
    and it is a Nexus device, meaning fastest updates moving forward
    RAZR wins on:
    Thinner (but 1mm wider despite the smaller screen)
    8MP (MP isn't everything, plus SGN has the zero shutter lag)
    Bigger battery (30mAh isn't much and RAZR has non removable battery, though larger screen on SGN will draw more power)
    Micro SD card slot (personal opinion here, I haven't got a Micro SD in my SGS)
    Both are nice phones, but I would get the Nexus mainly for the screen and being a Nexus device for faster update. I have decided to get a SGN to complement my SGS, SGN for daily driver, no custom ROM required for latest Android. SGS will be my secondary phone that I will be using for flashing custom ROM and customisation without having to worry about stuffing up and needing to wipe everything.
    On another note about pentile screen, I think on my SGS, I can notice the difference when compared to non pentile screen if I really stare at it. Definitely not enough to bother me though. Plus with the higher resolution on SGN, I really don't think pentile screen will be an issue. Unless you have some super human eye sight.

Also if the browser is anything like that of the SGS2, the Galaxy Nexus will win 100%
    I agree that Nexus is the one to have, however I just want to point out that from the initial hands on that I have seen, it seems the RAZR has a really smooth browser. Seems that they have done some software optimisation compared to older Motorola phones.
    Also with regard to the smooth browser on SGS2, I believe that the smoothness is due to Samsung implementing hardware acceleration for the browser. Since ICS adds hardware acceleration to Android, most phones should see a much smoother browser once they are updated to ICS (assuming they get the update of course)

anyone know what the material for GN is? still the plastic of SGS II? and also have Optus stores already stock RAZR for us to muck around with in store?
    Galaxy Nexus is made of plastic like Galaxy S II, and the back's meant to be slightly different.
    Optus stores don't yet have the RAZR, but they should in the next week or so (from what I've heard).
    The browser on the RAZR apparently slaughters the S2:
    کد:
    I could clearly tell the difference with a Galaxy S so I am quite sure I will be able to with this as well.
    Sounds like you think they are using the same screen as used in the SGS1...
    You don't think there has been some improvement in the technology in the past four years, and the reason why Samsung are going back to the pentile screens?
    Don't forget there are many advantages in a pentile screen, and if they have addressed the "only" criticism of the pentile screen, then this display will be the most amazing display to date.

The browser on the RAZR apparently slaughters the S2:
    کد:
    That's because the RAZR was using Android 2.3.5. Expect a SGS2 with 2.3.5 to be much faster than the RAZR. Also, since the S2 came out nearly a year ago, the RAZR shouldn't even be proud to beat a phone that came out nearly a year ago.
    Anyway I am sure the Galaxy Nexus will have a 100x faster browser than the RAZR, since the new Galaxy Tab 8.9 beat the RAZR. The Galaxy Nexus will most likely implement similar or better browser technology than the Galaxy Tab 8.9, which means the Galaxy Nexus will most likely beat the RAZR in terms of browser performance.
    The Galaxy Nexus wins in the screen aspect though. It's a Super AMOLED screen with 1280*720 resolution, the highest resolution screen on any smartphone. The Galaxy Nexus is the winner.

Anyway I am sure the Galaxy Nexus will have a 100x faster browser than the RAZR, since the new Galaxy Tab 8.9 beat the RAZR.
    Ummm you would be wrong though.
    کد:
    The RAZR beat the Nexus in browsing hands down.
    For everyone who doesn't want to check the links:
    Sunspider
    (Lower is better)
    RAZR : 2067
    Nexus Prime : 3318
    BrowserMark
    (higher is better)
    RAZR : 85271
    Nexus Prime : 70635
    Moto have done some serious work on the browser.
    The Nexus might have the screen but sooooo misses out on so many goodies...moto cast, smart action, expandable memory, gorilla glass, mini hdmi, docks...etc etc
    Dont get me wrong the Nexus is good but still waiting on price as it don't look good on that aspect as well.
    Also forgot does the Nexus Prime have LED notifications as this is one thing I really missed on my Nexus S?

Anyway I am sure the Galaxy Nexus will have a 100x faster browser than the RAZR, since the new Galaxy Tab 8.9 beat the RAZR
    I highly doubt it, unless Motorola has done some serious optimisation in the browser. They are essentially using the same SOC, with the only difference being the SGN having a faster clocked GPU. With ICS supporting hardware acceleration, I would expect both the RAZR and SGN to perform similarly when running ICS.
    Dane writes...

You don't think there has been some improvement in the technology in the past four years, and the reason why Samsung are going back to the pentile screens?
    No, because I've seen photos, has exactly the same problems as the Galaxy S.
    SlyMF writes...

No it marginally beats the Nexus in some benchmarks. That's different. A high res screen makes much more of a difference for browsing than benchmark scores.

The Nexus might have the screen but sooooo misses out on so many goodies...moto cast, smart action, expandable memory, gorilla glass, mini hdmi, docks...etc etc
    I think some of the features named are not really important to a lot of people, but I do want to name in particular about the lack of Gorilla Glass on SGN. Samsung has said the SGN has fortified glass, though they didn't specify what it actually means. Rumour on the internet suggests it might be using Dragontail, which should perform similarly to Gorilla Glass.
    Also forgot does the Nexus Prime have LED notifications as this is one thing I really missed on my Nexus S?
    I'm pretty sure it has the notification light

No, because I've seen photos, has exactly the same problems as the Galaxy S.
    Can you post the link to these photos? I'm interested as I want to see how visible the Pentile on SGN will be. From the hands on I have read, most suggests the resolution is high enough to make the usage of Pentile a moot point. I currently have the SGS and am thinking of buying the SGN, but would have second thought if the Pentile on SGN really is that bad.

Both phones have the Pentile display, so both same resolution right?
    Motorola Droid RAZR is qHD (960 x 540) in 4.3", and hence a 256 ppi.
    SGN is 720p HD screen (1280 x 720) in 4.65", and hence 316 ppi.
    I hope this thread doesn't descend into a Pentile debate (especially since both phones employ RGBG Pentile). At such high resolutions, both screens should have beautiful screens.

I've seen photos, has exactly the same problems as the Galaxy S
    Really?
    Please share, I highly doubt that Samsung would use he same screen from the SGS1, especially if It was dropped for the SGS2.
    It would not make sense to use a superseded display, every screen moves on, eventually the IPS Retina screen will be updated...

It would not make sense to use a superseded display, every screen moves on, eventually the IPS Retina screen will be updated...
    It's not really a superceded display. Yes, the WVGA SAMOLED screens are a bit dated but the 720p SAMOLED screens should be very nice. It takes time to make those pixels smaller. Theoretically speaking, Pentile should only get better (less noticeable) the higher resolution the display is.
    Btw, 720p pentile screen has roughly the same subpixels as a similarly sized FWVGA screen.
    I think the OS (and the updates) are the things which sway me.
    The XDA guys do invariably have a quick rom out but how many times have you seen, the camera not working on this release or bluetooth disabled or no nfc support, etc.
    They work it out in the end, but these phones are complex enough without all the stuffing around.
    Even with the Google Motor hookup, I bet the wait for a fully functional ICS on the Razr is past Xmas.

Please share, I highly doubt that Samsung would use he same screen from the SGS1, especially if It was dropped for the SGS2.
    I was talking about the Droid Razr:
    کد:

For everyone who doesn't want to check the links:
    Sunspider
    (Lower is better)
    RAZR : 2067
    Nexus Prime : 3318
    Something is not right. Even my SGS2 beats those Nexus results when using Dolphin browser with a score is 3027!

That was probably from a preproduction or non-final version (if you looks around, a few Galaxy Nexus previews are using slightly older software. One way to tell is the power control widget. It hasn't been reskinned in these versions). I believe it actually scores closer to ~1950ms or roughly the same as the RAZR.
    EDIT: 1983ms.
    کد:

The Razr isn't anything special. Its network speed of 14.4mbps is painfully slow and its currently Optus only so I would recommend the Galaxy S2 with higher network performance and HD voice capable.
    To be fair if your committing to a 24 month contract I would expect a wait of another 8 weeks to get an LTE phone with 4.5 inch screen and dual core 1.5ghz, making both of these phones outdated.
    I doub't the Nexus will land in Oz as LTE, perhaps the Note might but I would expect Samsung to launch an LTE handset in Oz very close to HTC with Motorola trailing along in third but perhaps with the best coverage and battery life. I any event not a good time to commit to a phone.

I any event not a good time to commit to a phone

When is a good time to commit to a phone?
    Can you point to a date in the past 2 years where you clearly had a single choice or nothing promised on the horizon.

I would expect Samsung to launch an LTE handset in Oz
    I reckon the first LTE handsets in Oz are the last thing I would want. Limited coverage, bigger handset, large power consumption.
    They'll work it out, but with Next G and HSDPA+ running at up to 21Mbit/s (OK we all know you won't hit that...but it will be OK for most)...it is sometimes better to get on a curve where the major bugs have been ironed out and you get a really useable device.

The Razr isn't anything special. Its network speed of 14.4mbps is painfully slow
    Can i just ask when have you ever gotten 14.4 mbps on any Australian network and what exactly would you be doing to think wow 14.4 mbps is slow?
    I think irrespective of either phone you have no chance to get past 10 mbps on any network. Im lucky to get over 3 mbps on Vodafone, I believe Optus is about the same but can go a little higher sometimes and Telstra maxes out at about 6-8 mbps. I maybe wrong but I highly doubt any phone except maybe a LTE phone which would only get higher mbps as that network is not congested yet but the trade off is it only works in some city centres.

ts currently Optus only so I would recommend the Galaxy S2 with higher network performance
    This I would not disagree with but really not many choices around is there.

کد:

کد:
    کد:
    Last edited by PersiAndroid; 04-11-2011 at 13:08.

7. 5 کاربر از PersiAndroid بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2010
    محل سكونت
    Persia
    پست ها

پيش فرض

قيمت ها:
    fire159
    قیمت الان تو ایران دلیور
    دروید ریزر 1.2 میلیون
    گلکسی نکسوس 1.25 میلیون