نمايش نتايج 1 به 10 از 832

نام تاپيک: E-Books on Learning English

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2005
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

1 E-Books on Learning English

All the books found in this topic are the ones which have something to do with learning English

2. 4 کاربر از Reza1969 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2005
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

12 A load of IELTS books

نقل قول نوشته شده توسط ilp
    hi everybody
    i'm looking for some articles or books or tests for IELTS test.
    would you please help me?
    Insight into IELTS Student's Book Updated edition : The Cambridge IELTS Course

Paperback: 190 pagesPublisher: Cambridge University Press; 2 edition (November 15, 2001)Language: EnglishISBN: 0521011485
    Book DescriptionInsight into IELTS prepares candidates for the International English Language Testing System, known as IELTS. The book is arranged by paper, so that teachers, or students working alone, can choose exactly which part of the exam they want to focus on.

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check Your Vocabulary for English for the Ielts Examination, A Workbook for Students

ISBN: 1901659607Title: Check Your Vocabulary for English for the Ielts Examination: A Workbook for Students (Check Your Vocabulary Workbooks)Author: Rawdon WyattPublisher: Peter Collin Publishing, Ltd.

Nonnative speakers of English will find this instructional workbook a helpful source for improving and expanding their English language vocabulary in preparation for the IELTS examination (International English Language Test for Students). Over 60 activities are provided, including word games, puzzles, and quizzes that are specifically designed to target problems areas common to nonnative speakers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IELTS Collection :

Cambridge_IELTS_4.rar.html PASSWORD: hello!

Cambridge IELTS Course :

English Grammar IELTS 2002 Handbook PASSWORD: onlyone

International English Language Testing System Handbook

More at:

IELTS Testing Handbook :

The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is an internationally owned and globally recognised direct English language assessment of the highest quality and integrity readily available throughout the world.
    IELTS is a highly dependable, practical and valid English language assessment primarily used by those seeking international education, professional recognition, bench-marking to international standards and global mobility.
    IELTS is owned, developed and delivered through the partnership of the British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations.

Hi ILP

Is that enough?

Hope you enjoy them all

4. 3 کاربر از Reza1969 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2005
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

12 A book for you

نقل قول نوشته شده توسط نصرت
    me thanks too, but i wanna an e- book that improve my writting
    Hi Dear Nosrat

I hope you find this book helpful. Try it out. I'm doing my best to find you a better one.

Business Letters For Busy People

ISBN: 156414612X
    Author: John A. Carey (Editor)
    Publisher: Career Press

Summary:This is a handy, quick-reference guide that gives you what you need to write virtually any kind of business letter, including sample letters you can adapt and use right now. A must for any business office, home office or home, this newly updated classic has been a best-seller since it was introduced in 1991. It's packed with the most concrete information, useful techniques, and practical tips available. This fourth edition also includes a CD-ROM with ready-to-use templates for all of the sample letters included within the text. This book can help you, or any member of your office staff cut the time spent letter writing in half, and get the "right" word or phrase or the correct format immediately. Includes letters for: sales and promotion, customer relations, collections, letters to the media, letters of condolence and goodwill and many, many more. These effective letters can be copied, modified, and customized to fit your requirements.

Mirror link :

6. این کاربر از Reza1969 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2005
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

12 Another book

نقل قول نوشته شده توسط نصرت
    me thanks too, but i wanna an e- book that improve my writting
    Hi Dear Nosrat

I just got another book for you. I hope this is the one you're looking for

Writing Skills Success In 20 Minutes A Day

ISBN: 1576851281Author: Judith F. OlsonPublisher: LearningExpressURL: /http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect?tag=songstech-20&path=ASIN%2F1576851281Summary:Writing is a skill that can be acquired by mastering a few basic, yet vital steps. This book helps readers learn about problem verbs, pronoun agreement, as well as the essentials of style. Everyday examples help fine-tune writing skills as they relate to work, school, and in personal correspondence. With targeted straightforward lessons that require a minimal time commitment to complete—just 20 minutes a day—this book is a valuable resource.

Writing.Skills.Success.In.20.Minutes.A.Day.eBook-DDUWriting_Skills.rar (553 KB)

Download:

8. این کاربر از Reza1969 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2005
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

10. این کاربر از Reza1969 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه
    تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2005
    پست ها

2 Listen & Spell

Hi
    I'm using Nosrat CDs to learning english. please listen to this audio file and spell it for me because i don't undrestand.

12. این کاربر از mohsen57 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2005
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

13 The password

نقل قول نوشته شده توسط emtn
    Dear Reza
    I downloaded the audio files, but they need pass word to be extracted.
    Do you have the password?
    Thanks.
    Hi buddy

Sorry for not having posted the password. Here is the passwoed for all the RAR files: [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

14. 2 کاربر از Reza1969 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi my dear reza!
    i thank you very very much for your great topic
    its so good that you are an iranian and i am very pleased about that

but unfortunatly there are some mistake in youre links and i would be very happy if you do something about them

1- in the first page lots of the links are the same . it means that after you download them with this slow and useless dialup connection in iran you understand that you have had download them before! i think at least 3 or 4 of them are the same in inside
    2- please dont put links . i think you would be better if put name of at least some description beside links
    look at this
    Cambridge IELTS Course :

anybody cant geuss what is inside of this links . you should first download them and after that you realize that what you had downloded!! it means if its a dictionary or someting its better to type its name and version and then put its link for download

3- one of the links is dead! please put the correct link

4- password for this download is wrong please put the correct one

Cambridge_IELTS_4.rar.html PASSWORD: hello

i thank you very much for your attention and i appolegize for my mistype its becuse i am looking for english books!!!

16. این کاربر از mahramasrar2 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2005
    پست ها

1 Word by word picture dictionary

Author: Steven J. Molinsky, Bill Bliss|Publishing: Longman|~ 33 MB |Pages: 126|PDF

The Only Truly Communicative Vocabulary Development Program!
    Welcome to the exciting new edition of the picture dictionary program famous worldwide for its ease-of-use, lively spirit, and active conversational approach.
    Outstanding features of the new edition:
    * Vibrant illustrations and simple accessible lesson pages are designed for clarity and ease-of-use with learners at all levels. Word by Word is the most learner-friendly picture dictionary — especially for Beginners.
    * More than 4,000 words in an expanded range of topics prepare students for success using English in everyday life, in the community, in school, and at work.
    * A careful research-based sequence of lessons integrates students'''' development of grammar and vocabulary skills through topics that begin with the immediate world of the student and progress to the world at large.
    * New lesson formats provide integrated context-based instruction with nouns and high-frequency verbs. Objects and actions that go together are learned together!
    * Expanded discussion questions encourage students to share their backgrounds, experiences, opinions, and creativity as they relate vocabulary and themes to their own lives.
    * A new Teacher ''''s Guide and Lesson Planner with CD-ROM in a colorful user-friendly format includes lesson planning suggestions, community tasks, WordLinks for expanding vocabulary themes through the Internet, and reproducible masters to save teachers hours of lesson preparation time.
    * A unique choice of workbooks at Beginning and Intermediate levels offers flexible options to meet students'''' needs:
    Vocabulary Workbooks feature motivating vocabulary, grammar, and listening practice.
    Standards-Based Lifeskills Workbooks provide competency-based activities and reading tied to national, state, and local curriculum frameworks.
    A Literacy Workbook is also available.
    The outstanding audio program includes all words and conversations for interactive practice, and — as bonus material — an expanded program of WordSongs for entertaining musical practice with the vocabulary.
    کد:
    برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید
    کد:

18. 2 کاربر از Babak_King بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2005
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

نقل قول نوشته شده توسط amintnt
    Hey guys. I really need New Interchange 3 audio cds. I mean the listenings in the book. I searched on the net but nothing found. thanks a lot
    Hi Amin

I got these for you but these are the links of New interchage 3 third edition. As far as I know the listening parts are not too much different and the book has changed just partially.

Download links of the audio files
    کد:

20. 2 کاربر از Reza1969 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

صفحه 1 از 84 123451151 ... آخرآخر

Thread Information