دستگاه جوجه کشی حرفه ای
فروش آنلاین لباس کودک
خرید فالوور ایرانی
خرید فالوور اینستاگرام
خرید ممبر تلگرام

[ + افزودن آگهی متنی جدید ]

صفحه 1 از 17 1234511 ... آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 1 به 10 از 166

نام تاپيک: گفتگو و ارتباط با تیم مدیریت || محلی برای نظرات ، پیشنهادات و انتقادات

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2005
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

13 گفتگو و ارتباط با تیم مدیریت || محلی برای نظرات ، پیشنهادات و انتقادات

Your comments, suggestions & ideas to make this forum one of a kind are always welcome and appreciated. Please do not hesitate to do so & this topic has been dedicated to it

2. این کاربر از Reza1969 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2005
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi to All
    As my first post in here I want to thank you for creating such a useful forum here in p30world
    and second is that I was wondering if is it possible to creat a special topic about british accent, culture and anything else which is involved in it cause it's really my favorite part in learning english and wanna know some more things about i t.

Dear Mr. Reza I think it was the most definite choice to have you as moderator here cause as I visited all the topics you have created it was near to appear a pair of wings on my shoulders

so good luck and still waiting for reply

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه safety's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2005
    محل سكونت
    HSE office
    پست ها

13 Bad Luck

hello
    If it is possible, please define default form of English topics in correct manner (left to right).

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2005
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

13 Your Comment

نقل قول نوشته شده توسط Dianella
    Hi to All
    As my first post in here I want to thank you for creating such a useful forum here in p30world
    and second is that I was wondering if is it possible to creat a special topic about british accent, culture and anything else which is involved in it cause it's really my favorite part in learning english and wanna know some more things about i t.

Dear Mr. Reza I think it was the most definite choice to have you as moderator here cause as I visited all the topics you have created it was near to appear a pair of wings on my shoulders

so good luck and still waiting for reply
    Dear Dianella

Thanks a lot for your attention and your complements as well. As this is the begining of the English Forum, I tried to make as many topics as I could to meet your needs. To have discussions on English culture, if you're really concerend about British culture, sure you can go ahead & make a topic on it; but if you just wanna have discussions on English culture regardless of nationality, you can use this topic:

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

I mean when I made this topic, I didn't mean to allocate it solely to American Culture.The title covers British culture, too. Now roll up your sleeves & get it rolling.

Yours

Reza

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2006
    محل سكونت
    Holland
    پست ها

So,at first of all,i wanna say thanks to dear reza.And second,i have an idea whicha can make this topic ::
    1)Scintefic 2)Hstorical 3).......
    In General,i mean we can disscus about all the VALUABLE TOPICSwhich can improve our english knowdleg.So,for example.the anceint Iran,can be a good topic.
    We can disscus about our country,from the begining til now,and this can be a good way to intriduce our powerful and proudful culture,to every one,in all around the world.
    Or maybe we can disscus for example about new inventions in the world(such as computers,mobiles,cars....)
    many possibilities.One of the best ways to improve english,is disscusion,talking,and finaly,conclusion.
    Even,we can talk individualy,for example about how i spent my week.Even more siple things than this.
    Just talking and disscusing.TALKIG AND DISSCUSING

so,every topic,can be hold at least for 3 days,then we can cahange it.I think dear Reza,can help us.
    So,i want him,to help us and let this topic to become an important topic.

So,please,somebody start a ttopic(subject) to disscus about.I promise i will do my best to help you guys.

So......................
    Sincerely yours;
    Shahriyar.

Please don't forget to align your post from left

Reza1969

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2005
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

13 A point

نقل قول نوشته شده توسط WolfHound
    So,at first of all,i wanna say thanks to dear reza.And second,i have an idea whicha can make this topic ::
    So......................
    Sincerely yours;
    Shahriyar.

Please don't forget to align your post from left

Reza1969
    Dear Sharyar

As you see, this topic has been allocated to your comments & suggestions. If you wanna start discussing on your favorite subject, you can make a topic for it & start your discussion there

Thanks for your attention

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2005
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

نقل قول نوشته شده توسط safety
    hello
    If it is possible, please define default form of English topics in correct manner (left to right).
    Dear Safety

It seems that this is not possible. So we have to align our posts from left before saving them

داره خودمونی میشه
    تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2006
    پست ها

tell us if you wanna teach us AMerican english or britain english.
    I prefer to learn american.

داره خودمونی میشه
    تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

what have you done that now you are the EFL moderator.
    because i wanna be a active member of this part of forum.
    and guide us (whose reading, pronounciation, dictation,.... are well) how to improve our speaking.
    I mean that when i wanna speak with a man that have come from from a forign country i loose my meditation and cant speak fluency.
    please help us
    I am a student and 18 years old and i was a student of ILI ( Iran Language Institute)(kanoone zabane iran)

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2005
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

13 Br. or Am. English!

نقل قول نوشته شده توسط hosein_velenjak
    tell us if you wanna teach us AMerican english or britain english.
    I prefer to learn american.
    Dear Hossein

The accent you wanna pick up while learning English is something totally personal & it doesn't make so much difference in learning English. I mean differences between American & British English are mostly on pronunciation, spelling & some limited words( that could be ignored ).

Here as you see we may have texts & audio files both in Br. & Am. English but priority is with American, of cource. I recommend you to read & listen to texts in both of them but any time you wanna speak, try to use just one of them otherwise your accent will sound Amerish!

And please align your post from left

صفحه 1 از 17 1234511 ... آخرآخر

Thread Information