دستگاه جوجه کشی حرفه ای
فروش آنلاین لباس کودک
خرید فالوور ایرانی
خرید فالوور اینستاگرام
خرید ممبر تلگرام

[ + افزودن آگهی متنی جدید ]

صفحه 3 از 17 اولاول 123456713 ... آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 21 به 30 از 166

نام تاپيک: گفتگو و ارتباط با تیم مدیریت || محلی برای نظرات ، پیشنهادات و انتقادات

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2005
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

12 Your question

نقل قول نوشته شده توسط behroooz
    hello reza .how are you?
    what is your idea about gazzete?
    the weekly english paper in jame jam news paper.?
    you can read it in tuesdays

it is simple but uptodate and usefull.
    please donot be tired if you see that a few people of p30world user are reading your topics.
    please continue
    yours behrooz
    نقل قول نوشته شده توسط Behrooz
    no answer?
    Hi Behrooz

Thanks a lot for your attention to this forum & sorry for the delay as I'm really tied up these days.

Unfortunately I haven't seen that part of Jame jam daily yet, but if you think its level matches yours and the topics are interesting, sure you'd beter go ahead and read it.However, on the net you can find a lot more to read & learn from and also they're written by native speakers of English.

Your visiting is always welcomed here & I personally appreciate it.

Wishing you sweet moments

Reza

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2005
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

12 Similar questions

نقل قول نوشته شده توسط Venus
    HI REZA HAVE A NICE TIME FIRST OF ALL LET ME THANK YOU FOR STARTING THIS TOPIC

. SECOND WHEN I WAS READING THESE PAGES ENCOUNTERED SOME POINTS :

1. EACH TOPIC IS VISITED MANY TIMES AND IT SHOWS THAT MOST OF USERS ARE

INTERESTED IN THIS TOPIC BUT THERE IS NO ANSWER FOR THEM. There is NO INSTRUCTION NO SITE INTRUDUSING NO FILE EVEN A BIT......? LOOK at THE ANSWERS PART?

2. THIS TOPIC IS FOR THOSE WHO KNOW ENGLISH OR NOT?

IT SEEMS THAT IT WOULD BE FOR THOSE WHO KNOW ENGLISH BUT WHAT ABOUT THOSE WHO DONT KNOW?

3. I THINK ITS BETTER TO OPEN 3 PARTS ALSO:

. FOR primary STUDENTS

. FOR intermediates

. AND AN ADVASED ONES

OR START TEACHING FROM THE FIRST . SURLY TO SOME HOW ITS POSIBLE FOR WRITING BUT

WHAT ABOUT SPEAKING LISTENING AND.......

YOU TOLD THAT WE WOULD BE PATIONT BUT 4 DAYS PASSED!

AT THE END THANK YOU ONCE MORE AND WAITIN FOR YOUR guidelines.

THANK YOU FOR REDING MY suggestions.
    with the best regards
    venus
    Hi Venus

I did enjoy reading your post immnesely & I'm really glad that guys like you pay a visit to this forum & try to help it flourish.

If you read my replies to some other pals in my previous posts, you may find the answer of some of your questions. My promised guidelines & instructions on English skills are all in my mind that I've got through the years of teaching & writing them out needs some time, for sure. So please be patient enough & wait a bit more & soon you'll gradually see them in their ows topics.

And I have to add that just taking a glance at the topics in this forum reveals the fact that this forum is mainly for the people who already have a background in English however I'm trying to customize it a little to meet the needs of even beginners with your help.

Wish you the best

Reza

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2005
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

12 Empty topics

نقل قول نوشته شده توسط نصرت
    whats going on every topics in here were empty do harder and make it enjoy
    yours
    Dear Nosrat

Thank you for visiting this forum.

In the previous posts I've told the other guys why some topics are blank. Their posts, specially the instructions & guidelines, will gradually be added.

Hope to see you around more

Reza

آخر فروم باز
    تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2005
    محل سكونت
    www.qomiha.com
    پست ها

پيش فرض A Suggestion

hello to all of the users of P30WORLD

I have a suggestion

first . It so practical for us if we communicate with each other on internet by using online conversation It can helps us to develop our abilitys of speech and listening as well as some communitys wich helps us to discuss our important question about english or so

I will apporiciate you if you'll send your own openion about my suggestion

Thanks alot
    Last edited by mohammad.clergyman; 16-05-2006 at 20:37.

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2005
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

12 Some possible ways

Dear Mohammad

Thanks a lot for your nice & friendly idea. It's something most of English lovers of this forum like to do & welcome it warmly.Well, there are a number of different ways to converse with others like using chat programs(Yahoo Messenger, Paltalk, ICQ,...) but I think if you wanna do it in a great way, you'd better use Yahoo Messenger and try to invite some of other guys and start both written & spoken chat. Or you can try Paltalk as in that software after getting connected, you can have a private room for yourself & invite your pals to come in & enjoy your privacy. The quality of voice in this software is really awesome. And finally why don't you invite the interested guys somewhere to talk to each other?

Wish you good time full of English conversations

آخر فروم باز
    تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2005
    محل سكونت
    www.qomiha.com
    پست ها

پيش فرض Thank you

hi

how do you do

I am so nice to read your attractive letter and I hope with your help we will have a nice community and

full of Energy as soon as possible and I want you to creat a topic to discuss and write in as you know

conversation is so important than idioms and expressions

thousands of thanks

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه ashkanbuffon's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2005
    محل سكونت
    The slums of Tehran
    پست ها

نقل قول نوشته شده توسط mohammad.clergyman
    hi

how do you do

I am so nice to read your attractive letter and I hope with your help we will have a nice community and

full of Energy as soon as possible and I want you to creat a topic to discuss and write in as you know

conversation is so important than idioms and expressions

thousands of thanks
    Conversation is important but we shouldn't forget the idioms used by the native speakers. We've better learn'em all. For instance, when an american wants to say good bye to you, he/she sometimes says:
    SEE YOU LATER ALLIGATOR, AFTER WHILE CHROCODILE !!! If we don't know what he/she means, we'll get bugged and sometimes sad!!!

آخر فروم باز
    تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2005
    محل سكونت
    www.qomiha.com
    پست ها

پيش فرض You are Right But in some cases

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

You are Right But in some cases as You Know we must at first speak regulary according to educated people and we can't achieve this power accept by practising english speaking and when we will be able to speak clearly and accurately we can learn some idioms and talk as native people talk . unfortunately the most common mistake which is among english learners is they only want to watch movies and learn some idioms and the funny case is after that they think they are english men !! they don't know english speach and conversation is not limited in some idioms and some awkward curses such as shit we shoud therefor know if we are realy going to learn english our main purpose must be speaking clearly and correctly by using as many nice and correct structures as possible. let me suppose one day you'll asked to speak in the public and in the presence of gentlemen? are you going to tell some nonsense? and speak as if you are talking to black american or are you going to give a lecture with wrong structures? won't they laugh at you? however we have to improve our structures and it could be achived by conversation . this is sth that not only I believe but also english well-experienced persons believe
    Goodness Knows

Thank you to read my boring passage

Guys, I have an idea. Let's correct each other's structures & sentences specially mine. I start from myself

PLEASE USE -WANT TO & GOING TO- INSTEAD OF WANNA AND GONNA IN WRITING
    Last edited by mohammad.clergyman; 23-05-2006 at 23:15.

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه ashkanbuffon's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2005
    محل سكونت
    The slums of Tehran
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Ok baby, you've told that If somebody sometime wants to give a speech in front of a number of american native speakers, he/she must know the basic structures, yes, you are completely right;but you've told, if he/she makes a mistake,they'll laugh at him/her;I don't agree with you in this case 'cause the americans are mostly polite people; they take a look at you and as they find out that you are a foreigner and want to speak to them they get so happy, and if you make a mistake, they never laugh at you, they are only looking for your meaning not their mother tongue structure! Ofcourse, the brithish are a bit impolite, when you make a mistake in front of them, they don't reply you anymore! Ofcourse, this case does not include all british; this case is about the young british but not all of them.
    Remember that when somebody is going to learn english, he/she should never consider giving a speech at first!
    Last edited by ashkanbuffon; 24-05-2006 at 05:21.

آخر فروم باز
    تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2005
    محل سكونت
    www.qomiha.com
    پست ها

پيش فرض :cool:

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

first I told you they laugh at you means they laugh secretly not appearently second be sure if your basic structures will incorrect but your idioms not they'll laugh and suprise
    yes both of us are a little in hurry the first step for english learners aren't speaking and learning idioms

in spite of this they are common in some english insitutes. as a matter of fact both of them are effective in the new method of english learning but idioms are taught in intermediate level and

speaking is taught from begining
    and the reason I suggested so because I foud out that the most users of this community are in intermediate level of english the same as me

Goodness knows

anyway I enjoyed this discussion

Good luck

Thread Information