دستگاه جوجه کشی حرفه ای
فروش آنلاین لباس کودک
خرید فالوور ایرانی
خرید فالوور اینستاگرام
خرید ممبر تلگرام

[ + افزودن آگهی متنی جدید ]

صفحه 2 از 17 اولاول 12345612 ... آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 11 به 20 از 166

نام تاپيک: گفتگو و ارتباط با تیم مدیریت || محلی برای نظرات ، پیشنهادات و انتقادات

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2005
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

13 A few points

نقل قول نوشته شده توسط hosein_velenjak
    what have you done that now you are the EFL moderator.
    because i wanna be a active member of this part of forum.
    and guide us (whose reading, pronounciation, dictation,.... are well) how to improve our speaking.
    I mean that when i wanna speak with a man that have come from from a forign country i loose my meditation and cant speak fluency.
    please help us
    I am a student and 18 years old and i was a student of ILI ( Iran Language Institute)(kanoone zabane iran)
    Dear Hossein

Electing me as the moderator of this forum was the decision of the management( I hope they haven't made a mistake) & I think they mostly considered my occupation which is actually teaching English specially conversation.
    If you wanna be an active member of this forum, you're quite welcome.

And finally about your problems with speaking, if you keep your shirt on & wait a bit more, after a while I'll put some guidelines in the forum to help you out with your problems. God Willing

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه safety's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2005
    محل سكونت
    HSE office
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hello
    It seems that you have too topics in EFL section and we see in some topics with no comment there are considerable visitor.
    I think in begin, a lot of visitor need only some way to start and they confused in this manner and you will loss them in continue . It seems you need to change these topic in some groop for example in 3 parts. one parts for learning English in 2 level for start (elementry,,intermediate) . You dont need advanced level in this time.
    secend part for improve kind of skills freely and 3rd for other topics.
    It,s only my idia and it's up to you.
    best wishes
    Last edited by safety; 18-04-2006 at 12:25.

تاريخ عضويت
    Apr 2006
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I can't hide my rejoicing of establishment this forum. I take it as a good omen. I congratulate you.
    In any case, dear reza, I’d like to know 8 ways that you promised to say. Here: [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
    Are you ready? We are ready! By the way, I sent an e-mail for you. About visitation. Didn't you receive? Inform me please

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2005
    محل سكونت
    ایران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hello reza .how are you?
    what is your idea about gazzete?
    the weekly english paper in jame jam news paper.?
    you can read it in tuesdays

it is simple but uptodate and usefull.
    please donot be tired if you see that a few people of p30world user are reading your topics.
    please continue
    yours behrooz

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2005
    محل سكونت
    ایران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

no answer?

تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2005
    پست ها

پيش فرض

HI REZA HAVE A NICE TIME FIRST OF ALL LET ME THANK YOU FOR STARTING THIS TOPIC

. SECOND WHEN I WAS READING THESE PAGES ENCOUNTERED SOME POINTS :

1. EACH TOPIC IS VISITED MANY TIMES AND IT SHOWS THAT MOST OF USERS ARE

INTERESTED IN THIS TOPIC BUT THERE IS NO ANSWER FOR THEM. There is NO INSTRUCTION NO SITE INTRUDUSING NO FILE EVEN A BIT......? LOOK at THE ANSWERS PART?

2. THIS TOPIC IS FOR THOSE WHO KNOW ENGLISH OR NOT?

IT SEEMS THAT IT WOULD BE FOR THOSE WHO KNOW ENGLISH BUT WHAT ABOUT THOSE WHO DONT KNOW?

3. I THINK ITS BETTER TO OPEN 3 PARTS ALSO:

. FOR primary STUDENTS

. FOR intermediates

. AND AN ADVASED ONES

OR START TEACHING FROM THE FIRST . SURLY TO SOME HOW ITS POSIBLE FOR WRITING BUT

WHAT ABOUT SPEAKING LISTENING AND.......

YOU TOLD THAT WE WOULD BE PATIONT BUT 4 DAYS PASSED!

AT THE END THANK YOU ONCE MORE AND WAITIN FOR YOUR guidelines.

THANK YOU FOR REDING MY suggestions.
    with the best regards
    venus

تاريخ عضويت
    Apr 2006
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Dear reza! I was the front of ketabkadeh shop
    From 11, 50 to 12,25. Unfortunately, I didn’t see you. I had stood quite distinguished. I don’t know why you didn’t see me. The bookseller is witness. Really, had you come?!!
    How ever that's remarkable for me that I know why we didn’t see each other. Could you phone me? I am at my home expecting your phone.

داره خودمونی میشه
    تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

whats going on every topics in here were empty do harder and make it enjoy
    yours

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2005
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

12 THe answers

نقل قول نوشته شده توسط safety
    Hello
    It seems that you have too topics in EFL section and we see in some topics with no comment there are considerable visitor.
    I think in begin, a lot of visitor need only some way to start and they confused in this manner and you will loss them in continue . It seems you need to change these topic in some groop for example in 3 parts. one parts for learning English in 2 level for start (elementry,,intermediate) . You dont need advanced level in this time.
    secend part for improve kind of skills freely and 3rd for other topics.
    It,s only my idia and it's up to you.
    best wishes
    Dear Safety

The things you mentioned are definitely true & I actually see eye to eye with you. But let me clarify some points:

1. About the topics with no posts, I have to say that their posts will be made little by little & because for the time being I'm preapring the learning tips for the improving skills topics, I'm really as busy as a bee.

2. Priority is with posting learning tips in English, but later the Persian edition of them will be presented in a new topic.

3. I created all these topics( most of them empty) to prevent a mishmash in this forum so that any time someone wants to make a new topic, he finds the topic already made.

4. God willing, in the future the topics of this forum will be classified into different groups to locate in some sub-forums.

Please feel free to write to me sharing your nice ideas.

Yours

Reza

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2005
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

12 The reply

نقل قول نوشته شده توسط ramshad
    I can't hide my rejoicing of establishment this forum. I take it as a good omen. I congratulate you.
    In any case, dear reza, I’d like to know 8 ways that you promised to say. Here: [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
    Are you ready? We are ready! By the way, I sent an e-mail for you. About visitation. Didn't you receive? Inform me please
    Thanks a lot for your complement. Writing those 8 ways of practicing speaking along with other things is in the pipeline. Just wait for a while. I got your mail & wrote back to you right away.

Wish you the best of luck

Reza

Thread Information