Banned
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jul 2008
    محل سكونت
    Ghost town
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi there
    about 3 weeks ago i was at my brother's store...one of my brother's friends was there too( he has lived in Dubai for about 2 years i think ) he was speaking on his cellphone very loud , because i think he wanted us to listen to him .i didn't know why .anyway he was speaking very fast ..i thought he's speaking in turkish( because he's turkish) but sometimes i could hear he said some of his sentences in English , like oh my god , oh dear , oh thanks and etc.i was curious to know what language he spoke .so i asked him ,can i ask you what language were you speaking? he told me , English , i was confused . i told him my english isn't very bad but i didn't understand any of your sentences.. he said yes i spoke in english but in Filipino accent....i don't know that he was right or not

what do you think about it ...i mean is there an accent like Filipino? it was very strange. thanks
    ==============================
    اگه جمله هام جایی مشکل داره بگین ممنون

I can't download this file

کد:
    برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید
    Last edited by sina1415; 15-05-2010 at 22:29.

2. این کاربر از sina1415 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    Far away
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi there
    about 3 weeks ago i was at my brother's store...one of my brother's friends was there too( he has lived in Dubai for about 2 years i think ) he was speaking on his cellphone very loud , because i think he wanted us to listen to him .i didn't know why .anyway he was speaking very fast ..i thought he's speaking in turkish( because he's turkish) but sometimes i could hear he said some of his sentences in English , like oh my god , oh dear , oh thanks and etc.i was curious to know what language he spoke .so i asked him ,can i ask you what language were you speaking? he told me , English , i was confused . i told him my english isn't very bad but i didn't understand any of your sentences.. he said yes i spoke in english but in Filipino accent....i don't know that he was right or not

what do you think about it ...i mean is there an accent like Filipino? it was very strange. thanks
    اگه جمله هام جایی مشکل داره بگین ممنون

I can't download this file

کد:
    Yeah, There is a Filipino accent. Actually I came across it today (What a coincidence)

Tagalog or Filipino accent

I did some searching and found out that Filipinos (People from Philippine) speak English with an accent close to American English.
    They say that they speak English better than Koreans or Japanese.
    I have seen Koreans speaking English. It's kinda cute....I kinda like their accent.
    I had an English teacher once who was from Philippine. I have to say her accent was great. She used to speak with a clear American accent. I miss her a lot, she's backed to Philippine now.

Take a look at this:A Brief Guide to Filipino Pronunciation
    کد:

I checked the link, It doesn't have any problem.

4. این کاربر از Smartie7 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2007
    محل سكونت
    On the Earth
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Oh, My God. So They have a lot of accents in each state.. It's interesting
    Is it true ?? I suppose, a lot of accents come from what languages were once spoken in that area
    Of course We have a lot of accents in our provinces ... Such as Shomali, Esfehani, Yazdi, Mash-hadi, Jonoobi and so on.. God bless we all

داره خودمونی میشه
    تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2005
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

پيش فرض

accents haz alway bin intresting
    i used to live in an african country (kenya)
    for 3 years
    people have use English i mean british and there r some local langs like kiswahili
    when a kenyan talks to u him/his accents loOks funny 2 u coz they mix thier accent with british that waz i exprienced...
    i think brithish iz lil bit eazier than american in all viewz
    but me i rather to talk in ma mother land lang persian.

7. این کاربر از hanzaleh بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

صفحه 2 از 2 اولاول 12

Thread Information