نمايش نتايج 81 به 90 از 585

نام تاپيک: Audio books & Media Downloads

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2005
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

1 Anthony Robbins - The Body You Deserve

Thanks for great Audio Books That you put here especially for Anthony Robbins's AudioBook Do you have more of Anthony Robbins's Audio Books?
    I'll be very grateful.
    Hi Mansoor

I hope you like the following links

Anthony Robbins - The Body You Deserve

Take control of your life, your weight and your health with Tony Robbins astonishing step by step program for achieving you ideal weight and maintaining it for life instead of just weeks or months.
    If you're committed to becoming naturally thin and fit once and for all, you need The Body you Deserve! Tony will show you how to apply his breakthrough methods for permanent and pleasurable weight management that works!

This 12 day program is all you need to get in shape and to discipline yourself in weight management & good health.

Day 1: Take charge of your mind, body and emotions.
    Day 2: The power of belifes.
    Day 4: The 6 gifts & 4 poisons of living health.
    Day 5: The power of aerobic exercise.
    Day 6: The behavior chain: How to interrupt old patterns.
    Day 7: The language of success.
    Day 8: Urge management: Tools to make change last.
    Day 9 & 10: Becoming a peak performer.
    Day 11 & 12: Maintaining the body you deserve for life.

More Info. : [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
    کد:
    برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2005
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

1 Get the Edge: Take Charge of Your Destiny

Get the Edge: Take Charge of Your Destiny

What's in the package?
    *Day 1 - Your Hour Of Power- You will learn:
    How to create an extraordinary quality of life by developing an extraordinary psychology.
    The three components that control your emotional state at any moment.
    What's missing from your life and how to take control by making time for yourself.
    The three action steps for creating momentum, energy, and passion every day of your life.

*Day 2- Results Workshop- You will learn:
    How to find out what's really stopping you and how to change it, once and for all.
    The strategies for creating momentum and turning any dream into a reality.
    How to create an RPM plan (Results-Focused, Purpose-Driven, Massive-Action Plan) to increase your energy and produce results faster than you ever thought possible.
    How to break through any limiting beliefs and get yourself to follow through.
    How to set up the game of life so you not only achieve your goals, but also enjoy the process.
    How to utilize your peer group to hold yourself to the highest possible standards.

*Day 3- Power of Relationships- You will learn:
    The three elements for creating extraordinary and lasting relationships.
    The real purpose of relationships - what they are and why we need them.
    What creates conflicts in any relationship and how to solve them.
    The first step to making any relationship work - creating a great relationship with yourself.
    The most important element to making any relationship last in business and in life: selection.
    What you really want in a relationship and how to find it - in your current or new one.
    The Four Rs: The Intimacy Destruction Pattern. How to unleash your deepest passions to expand the level of fulfillment in your relationship.

*Day 4- Pure Energy Live!- You will learn:
    How to achieve and appreciate the abundant health, energy, and vitality
    that await within.
    One of the underlying sources of pain and disease.
    The five steps to breaking the Cycle of Imbalance.
    How to create a diet and lifestyle that will restore your body to its
    natural weight and recapture your body's innate energy.

*Day 5- Power Of Emotions- You will learn:
    The four ways to deal with your emotions.
    Why we have emotions - especially the negative ones - and how to use them.
    The Ten Action Signals - how to make negative emotions work for you.
    The Ten Emotions of Power - how to cultivate the emotions that create an extraordinary quality of life.

*Day 6- Financial Freedom- You will learn:
    The psychology of financial abundance.
    The power of compounding to create exponential growth.
    The most important investment decision you can make.
    The twelve "financial traps" that keep most people from becoming wealthy - how you can avoid them and turn them to your advantage.

*Day 7- The Purpose Of Life- You will learn:
    How to take conscious control of how you think, feel, and behave.
    The power of appreciating the journey - a tribute to Cecil.
    Seven strategies for winning the game of life.
    How to discover and live your unique purpose.

*Bonus Disc- Daily Magic
    Daily Magic is a unique audio program designed to guide you through your Hour of Power each day. Whether you need fifteen minutes to change your emotional state and become centered before a meeting, to change how you feel so you don't overeat right before a meal, or you are starting your day with the passionate power of focused time with your mind, body and emotions. Tony Robbins Get the Edge will coach you step-by-step through the process of creating time for yourself. Every day you will build and strengthen your mental, emotional, and physical muscles so that you become the conqueror of the challenges in life, and achieve the ultimate rewards.

*Anthony Robbins Get the Edge Personal Journal
    Use your 96 page Anthony Robbins Edge Personal Journal to create unstoppable momentum in your life now! Also includes Personal Power Classic Journal.

===========================

About Get the Edge:
    Anthony Robbins is known throughout the world for helping people make positive and fulfilling changes in their lives. With his new program, Get the Edge, you can transform your life in just seven days! Within these seven days, this program will awaken your "sleeping giant," and it will give you the strategies and the schedule you need to keep it awake as you master both the art of fulfillment and the science of achievement. Instead of just giving you ideas, inspiring you, and giving you a couple strategies and saying, "Go do it!"
    Robbins stops in the middle and says, "Let's walk through this together and do it while I'm here with you." He will also ask you questions such as What do you really need to maximize the quality of your life? What are the strategies that will give you the edge physically, emotionally, financially, and in your relationships? In this powerful program, Anthony Robbins will personally coach you and passionately entertain you as you begin to implement the proven strategies and tools for achieving the results you want and deserve - faster than you may ever have imagined!

In Get the Edge, you'll learn to:
    *Triple your energy and increase your strength by at least 30%.
    *Identify what's missing in your life and learn how to take control by making time for yourself.
    *Find out what's really stopping you and change it once and for all.
    *Discover the 12 financial traps that keep most people from becoming wealthy, how you can avoid them, and how you can turn them to your advantage.
    *Use the "hour of power" to create energy, momentum, and passion every day of your life.
    *Make negative emotions work in your favor and cultivate the 10 emotions of power that create an extraordinary quality of life.
    *Create a results-focused, purpose-driven, massive action plan (RPM plan)to revolutionize your results in only seven days.
    *Create a diet and lifestyle that will restore your body to its natural weight and recapture your body's innate energy.
    *Discover what creates conflict in any relationship and learn how to solve it.
    *Get the edge and win the game of life by living your unique purpose.
    *And much more!

کد:

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2005
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

1 Anthony Robbins - The Decision That Ensures Your Success

Anthony Robbins - The Decision That Ensures Your Success

A breakthrough in the psychology of personal and professional success!What are the secrets to creating lasting change and improving your personal and professional life? Anthony Robbins offers a wealth of powerful ideas and strategies that you can use immediately to increase your income, influence others more effectively, improve your health, eliminate your fears, and experience more joy and fulfillment every day of your life!

کد:

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2005
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

پيش فرض Anthony Robbins - The Power to Influence

Anthony Robbins - The Power to Influence

Anthony Robbins & Associates - The Power to Influence
    Sales Mastery Course

You will be an "insider" to the shortcuts in refining your sales process, mastering cutting edge sales and persuasion skills that will help you shorten your sales cycle, destroy objections, and supercharge your ability to get prospects to say "Yes" and… Dramatically increase your sales, while creating long term relationships!

-How do I maintain my energy, motivation and enthusiasm throughout the selling process?
    -How do I turn my "Cold Calls" into warm, or even "Red Hot" calls?
    -How do I keep the sale moving forward?
    -How do I overcome my fear of rejection?
    -How do I find "real" leverage (the pain, the dissatisfaction or problem, etc.) in their current situation so I can compel them to buy now, and with me?
    -How do I develop rapport and trust with skeptical buyers?
    -How do I maximize my time?
    -How do I get access to the "real" decision maker?
    کد:

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2005
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

1 Anthony Robbins - Unlimited Power

Anthony Robbins - Unlimited Power

If you have ever dreamed of a better life, Unlimited Power will show you how to achieve the extraordinary quality of life you desire and deserve, and how to master your personal and professional life.

* How to find out what you really want
    * The Seven Lies of Success
    * How to reprogram your mind in minutes to eliminate fears and phobias
    * The secret of creating instant rapport with anyone you meet
    * How to duplicate the success of others
    * The Five Keys to Wealth and Happiness
    کد:

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2005
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

1 Anthony Robbins - Awaken the Giant Within

Anthony Robbins - Awaken the Giant Within

How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Physical and Emotional Self

Synopsis
    The author offers advice on such matters as mastering emotions, overcoming debilitating habits such as over-eating, drinking and drug abuse, unleashing the hidden power of body and mind, improving personal and professional relationships, and taking control of personal finances.

From the Publisher
    The bestselling guide to taking control of your destiny
    ‘I am passionately attached to self-improvement books, and this year I have found the guru of gurus in this department…Anthony Robbins’ MARY KENNY, EXPRESS

‘AWAKEN THE GIANT WITHIN is a fascinating, intriguing presentation of cutting edge findings and insights across a broad spectrum of issues, including the growing consciousness that true success is anchored in enduring values and service to others’ STEPHEN R. COVEY, author of bestselling THE 7 HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE

‘Tony Robbins inspired me to take my career to the next level. Having attended all of his live courses, he definitely is the number one communicator in the world. He really knows how to bring out the best in you so that you consistently peak perform’ ROGER BLACK, World Olympic medallist, BBC television presenter and motivational speaker.
    کد:

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2005
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

1 Anthony Robbins - Powertalk Series 5x

Anthony Robbins - Powertalk Series 5x

Anthony Robbins - Powertalk - On Creating Extraordinary Relationship (with John Gray) (AUDIO)
    Anthony Robbins - Powertalk - Optimize Your Business (with Jay Abraham) §(AUDIO)
    Anthony Robbins - Powertalk - Talking With Wayne Dyer (AUDIO)
    Anthony Robbins - Powertalk - The Power Of Life Metaphors (AUDIO)
    Anthony Robbins - Powertalk - The Power Of Questions (with Warren Farrell) (AUDIO)

What if you had the genius of the greatest masters in the world? Now with Powertalk!, you will have their expertise at your fingertips. The finest masters of influence, business, and personal growth will guide you toward a healthier and more successful future!

Powertalk! I includes 13 volumes, each containing two tapes and one book summary, featuring interviews with Ken Blanchard, Robert Cialdini, Barbara DeAngelis, and many more!

Powertalk! II includes 13 volumes, each containing two tapes and one book summary, featuring interviews with John Wooden, Marianne Williamson, Steven Covey, and many more!
    کد:

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2005
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

1 Anthony Robbins - New Year. New Life! (2006)

Anthony Robbins - New Year. New Life! (2006)

Next New Year will certainly come - the three questions to really ask yourself are:
    Where will you be a year from now?
    Who will you be a year from now?
    How successful, happy and fulfilled will you be a year from now?

کد:

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2005
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

1 Anthony Robbins - Lessons in Mastery

Anthony Robbins - Lessons in Mastery

The life you deserve and would love to live can be yours at last.
    Most of us struggle daily to pay the bills, keep our jobs, and maintain our peace of mind. Wouldn’t you love to say goodbye to these endless preoccupations, and greet the dawning of an exceptionally satisfying and empowered existence?

If you’re ready to take command of your future, achieve your dreams, and make happiness your number one priority, then you’re ready to experience Anthony Robbins’ unparalleled program, Lessons in Mastery.

The time to take action is now, and with Lessons in Mastery, every step you take toward ultimate success will be met with amazing results. With Tony Robbins guiding you in the direction of your choice, you’ll never feel discouraged. And you will maintain your triumphant attitude for months, years, and even decades to come.

Isn’t it time you got rid of negative habits, unrealistic expectations, and self-fulfilling prophecies of failure? You’ve tried that already and where has it gotten you?

This groundbreaking program will help you get your life on the right track by teaching you how to:

Harness your decision-making power
    Use the power of visualization to transform your beliefs
    Decode the language of emotion
    Guard the door of your mind
    Turn negative thinking into positive energy for action
    Anticipate and prepare for major life changes
    Commit yourself to daily improvement
    Replace dormant resources with new assets that will improve the quality of your life
    Experience true happiness
    Empower yourself to make the right moves at the right time
    And much, much more!

Once you realize that you can make a clean break with the past... you can turn your weaknesses into strengths... and you can transform even your wildest fantasies into exciting, new realities, you will wonder why you waited so long to experience the power of Lessons in Mastery.

کد:

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2007
    محل سكونت
    Between lives
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Well I'm overwhelmed thanks a lot I look all over for this Audio Books : Emule , Bittorrent , WWW, but I didn't find them I don't know how to thank you
    They are Precious Audio Ebook.

Thread Information