نمايش نتايج 1 به 10 از 25

نام تاپيک: مشکل در وارد شدن به جیمیل

تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2006
    محل سكونت
    ساكن شهرفرشتم خيالت ساكن بهشتم
    پست ها

پيش فرض مشکل در وارد شدن به جیمیل

سلام دوستان من 2 روزه میخام به جیمیلم وارد بشم با این پیغام روبه رو میشم چیه؟چجوری حلش کنم ؟ ممنون
    ویرایش: صفحه سنگین شد لینکشو گزاشتم
    کد:
    برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید
    Last edited by rassool; 02-05-2010 at 13:08.

تاريخ عضويت
    Jul 2009
    محل سكونت
    اُتاقم..!
    پست ها

پيش فرض

کدوم ارورو...؟

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه almata's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2010
    محل سكونت
    دنیای بی انتهای وب
    پست ها

پيش فرض

پیغام خطا یا تصویری از اون رو لطف کن بده تا ببینیم مشکلت چیه.

تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2006
    محل سكونت
    پست ها

پيش فرض

عکس ارورو گذاشتم دیگه اگه نمیبینید این لینکشه.
    کد:

تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2006
    محل سكونت
    پست ها

پيش فرض

اینم عکس ارور تو پرشین گیگ

آخر فروم باز
    تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2007
    محل سكونت
    ..::Dream::land ::..
    پست ها

پيش فرض

بچه ها یکی کمک کنه این مشکل رو من میخوام جیمیل بسازم میگه نام کشور و شماره موبایلت رو وارد کن تا واست کد فعال سازی بفرستم ولیکن ایران رو آدم حساب نکرده
    افغانستان رو قبول داره فکر کنم

آخر فروم باز
    تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2007
    محل سكونت
    ..::Dream::land ::..
    پست ها

پيش فرض

بچه ها این حار و توجه کنید عحیب گوگل 3 پیچ شده

I don't have a phone. Can I sign up?

If you're trying to sign up for a Google Account, you may be asked to provide a phone number to verify your identity -- you have the option to use SMS verification or our Voice Call option.

If you choose SMS verification, make sure the phone you use has text-messaging capabilities. If you don't have a mobile phone and are prompted to enter your phone number, you may want to ask a friend if you can use his or her number to receive a code via SMS.

Note: SMS verification is not available in Japan or Iran.

If you use the Voice Call option, Google will dial your phone and you'll hear an automated message with a verification code. Enter the code on the page to complete the process.

Note: For both the SMS and Voice Call options, standard messaging and calling charges apply. Check with your phone provider for details regarding billing prior to using this service.

Why am I being asked to provide a mobile number?

In an effort to protect our users and combat abuse of our systems, we sometimes ask users to verify their identity via SMS or a phone call before they're able to create accounts.

We take spam and abuse very seriously, so there are numerous things we do to block spammers and their messages. Sending verification codes to phones is just one way to address this.
    If I verify via SMS or Voice Call, will it cost me money to receive the message or call?

We suggest contacting your mobile phone provider for details on costs associated with text messaging and phone calls. These costs vary, depending on your plan and provider.
    If I verify via SMS or Voice Call, how long will it take to get the message?

Usually, you'll receive a text message very quickly after it's sent, but sometimes the delivery can be delayed. If you've waited more than 24 hours and don't have the verification message, you can request that the code be resent. If you request a Voice Call, you should receive a call immediately.

Will Google keep or use my mobile phone number?

Google will use your phone number to send you a verification code either via text message or phone call. We do store each phone number to make sure it is not being used to create a large number of accounts, but we will not sell your personal information for marketing purposes without your permission, nor will we contact you using this number without your expressed permission.

For more information, please review the Google Privacy Policy:
    کد:
    How do I know my if phone can receive text messages?

Most recent models of mobile phones support the ability to send and receive text messages. We suggest contacting your mobile phone provider for details on your subscription services.
    Why is my country not available for SMS verification?

There are a number of countries and carriers for which we don't provide this service because of varying limitations. If possible, you may want to try a friend's phone on another carrier.

I don't see the option to request a Voice Call.

The Voice Call option is available from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. within your country's time zone. You can wait until Voice Calls are available or, outside these hours, you can try to verify via SMS.

I selected Voice Call, and I am seeing the notification that the selected country is not supported for verification. Now what?

If your local time is within the Voice Call window, but you choose a different country whose time zone is not within the 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. window, you will see an error message "Sorry, the selected country is not supported for verification."

If your local time is indeed within the 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. window, please select the country that you are in. If not, you can wait until Voice Calls are available or, outside these hours, you can try to verify via SMS.

I'm getting the notification that I've created the maximum number of accounts. Now what?

If you see the error message, "This phone number has already created the maximum number of accounts," you will have to use a different number to verify. In an effort to protect our users and combat abuse of our systems, we limit the number of accounts each phone number can create.

8. 2 کاربر از ar.behnam بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

Banned
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2009
    محل سكونت
    No where
    پست ها

پيش فرض

حیف حیف
    البته برای دوستانی که جیمیل نتدارند
    امن ترین و بهترین سرویس میل است

10. این کاربر از marid بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است