آکوستیک ، فوم شانه تخم مرغی، صداگیر ماینر ، یونولیت
دستگاه جوجه کشی حرفه ای
فروش آنلاین لباس کودک
خرید فالوور ایرانی
خرید فالوور اینستاگرام
خرید ممبر تلگرام

[ + افزودن آگهی متنی جدید ]

نمايش نتايج 1 به 5 از 5

نام تاپيک: Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer, 6th Edition - with IHT/FEHT 3.0 CD with User Guide

تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2006
    محل سكونت
    ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠
    پست ها

11 Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer, 6th Edition - with IHT/FEHT 3.0 CD with User Guide

Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer , 6th Edition - with IHT/FEHT 3.0 CD with User Guide Set

Publisher: Wiley
    Number Of Pages: 997
    Publication Date: 2006-10-30
    Sales Rank: 167230
    ISBN / ASIN: 0470055545
    EAN: 9780470055540
    Binding: Hardcover
    Manufacturer: Wiley
    Studio: Wiley
    Average Rating: 4.5

Noted for its crystal clear presentation and easy-to-follow problem solving methodology, this bestselling book in the field provides a complete introduction to the physical origins of heat and mass transfer. Contains hundred of problems and examples dealing with real engineering processes and systems. New open-ended problems add to the increased emphasis on design. Plus, Incropera & DeWitts systematic approach to the first law develops readers confidence in using this essential tool for thermal analysis.
    New updated edition. A significant number of open-ended problems which the author believes will enhance student interest in heat transfer, have been added. DLC: Heat - Transmission.

Review:
    The book is so good you can teach yourself
    This textbook is one of the best I've ever used. Incropera and DeWitt do a great job of explaining convection, conduction, and radiation. I have heard that the mass transfer portion of the book is lacking however, I am an ME major so its not an issue. The covering of conduction is especially good, it goes into great detail math wise although its well presented so you don't have to be a mathematical wizard to follow along. The book goes into a little bit of heat exchanger design, not very much but its a good introduction. If your instructor requires this book for your heat transfer class consider yourself very fortunate

حجم : 365 مگابایت

کد:
    برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

پسورد :

کد:

در آغاز فعالیت
    تاريخ عضويت
    Apr 2010
    پست ها

پيش فرض

doostan in narmafzare iht ra begzarid baraye danlowd please

در آغاز فعالیت
    تاريخ عضويت
    Apr 2010
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer , 6th Edition - with IHT/FEHT 3.0 CD with User Guide Set

Publisher: Wiley
    Number Of Pages: 997
    Publication Date: 2006-10-30
    Sales Rank: 167230
    ISBN / ASIN: 0470055545
    EAN: 9780470055540
    Binding: Hardcover
    Manufacturer: Wiley
    Studio: Wiley
    Average Rating: 4.5

Noted for its crystal clear presentation and easy-to-follow problem solving methodology, this bestselling book in the field provides a complete introduction to the physical origins of heat and mass transfer. Contains hundred of problems and examples dealing with real engineering processes and systems. New open-ended problems add to the increased emphasis on design. Plus, Incropera & DeWitts systematic approach to the first law develops readers confidence in using this essential tool for thermal analysis.
    New updated edition. A significant number of open-ended problems which the author believes will enhance student interest in heat transfer, have been added. DLC: Heat - Transmission.

Review:
    The book is so good you can teach yourself
    This textbook is one of the best I've ever used. Incropera and DeWitt do a great job of explaining convection, conduction, and radiation. I have heard that the mass transfer portion of the book is lacking however, I am an ME major so its not an issue. The covering of conduction is especially good, it goes into great detail math wise although its well presented so you don't have to be a mathematical wizard to follow along. The book goes into a little bit of heat exchanger design, not very much but its a good introduction. If your instructor requires this book for your heat transfer class consider yourself very fortunate

حجم : 365 مگابایت

کد:
    کد:
    پسورد :
    کد:

[/CENTER]

دوست عزيز
    اگه ممكنه اين نرم افزار رو با لينك مستقيم براي دانلود بذار.سايتي كه شما براي دانلود گذاشتين فيلتره.
    با تشكر

تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2006
    محل سكونت
    ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠
    پست ها

[/CENTER]

دوست عزيز
    اگه ممكنه اين نرم افزار رو با لينك مستقيم براي دانلود بذار.سايتي كه شما براي دانلود گذاشتين فيلتره.
    با تشكر
    سلام ...

دوست عزیز ، اگه تونستم و فرصت بود اولین فرصت لینک دیگه پیدا میکنم ، چند تا سایت الآن گشتم نبود ... شما از دوستان دیگه هم بپرسید ... خودم این فایل رو ندارم و لینک مستقیم اون رو هم نمیدونم ... ببینید با ف/ی/ل/ت/ر شکن میتونید فایل رو بگیرید ... موفق باشید ...

تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2009
    محل سكونت
    Mashhad <-> London
    پست ها

پيش فرض

لینک ها خرابن

Thread Information