نام تاپيک: !Just For Love n Laugh ,only in this topic

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2006
    محل سكونت
    Kashan
    پست ها

12 Love SMS

Like a rose needs water, like a season needs change, like a poet needs a pen, I need you!!

It must have been a rainy day when you were born, but it wasn't really rain, the sky was crying because it lost his most beautifull angel...!

The moment I first saw you, you warmed my heart, the second time you made little flames and now you make my heart burn like hell !

They learned me that one hours equals 60 minutes and that one minute equals 60 seconds, but they never told me that one second without you can last for ever!

If the world was made of paper and the sea of ink, I would write everywhere that I like you!

If you were a tear I would never dare to cry. I might lose you !

If your heart was a prison, I would like to be sentenced for life

3 words made my heart beat faster, 3 words made my legs shake 3 words made my head spin, 3 words: I love you!

To the whole world you are somebody....but to somebody you are the whole world

If you are mad at me, you might just as well give me all my kisses back !

2. این کاربر از lovelykid بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2006
    محل سكونت
    Kashan
    پست ها

12 Love SMS

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T V W X Y Z
    oops! i miss "U"

the hardesd thing in life is watching someone you love , loving someone else

In the morning I do not eat because I think of you, at noon I do not eat because I think of you, in the evening I do not eat because I think of you, at night I do not sleep because I am hungry.

I would like to be a tear, born in your eyes, alive passing your cheeks and dieing on your lips.

You always smile, you never say no, you never hurt me, my dear sweet teddybear!

It takes a minute to have a crush, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

You many meet people better than me, funnier than me, more hilarious than me, but one thing I can say to you, I will 'ALWAYS' be there when they ALL leave YOU!

Hearts could only love for a while, feets could only walk for some miles, clothes won't 4ever be in style, but having U as my 'lover' is 4ever worthwhile....

If u read,u owe me a HUG,
    if u delete,u Owe me a KISS,
    if u save,u owe me a DATE,
    if u return txt msg 2 me, u OWE me All,
    bt if u ignore, U r MINe!
    So wat will U do?

If I could rearrange the alphabet, Id put U and I together.

There are thousands of roses on this world, even if I gave you every rose to you, that would not be enough to tell you how much I love you!

When a heart is the sign of love ,and red the colour ...and when walking around with your head in the clouds means that one is in love..Why do I draw a line in blue and am I only thinking of you ?

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities

4. این کاربر از lovelykid بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2006
    محل سكونت
    Kashan
    پست ها

6 Funny SMS

Those who think that things happen too fast are expected in a bank or a post office!

The Alpahbet
    a-ur attractive
    b-ur beautiful
    c-ur caring
    d-ur delicous
    e-ur exciting
    f-ur funny
    g-ur gorgeous
    h-ur heavenly
    I-IM
    J-JUST
    K-KIDDING
    L-LOSER!

There are 206 bones in your body! Would u like another?

Do you like maths, if so add a bed, subtract urclothes, divide your legs and we can multiply!

MONEY: can buy a house, but not a HOME. can buy a clock, but not TIME. can buy s*ex, but not LOVE. So pass me all ur $ n let me suffer 4 U

There are 4 animal species a woman needs in her life:
    Jaguar in her garage,
    mink in hercloset,
    tiger in her bed!
    And of course a donkey to pay her bills!!

Love is a name, S*ex is a game. Forget the name and play the game!

6. این کاربر از lovelykid بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2006
    محل سكونت
    Kashan
    پست ها

12 Love SMS

I asked God 4 a flower, he gave me a garden. Asked 4 a tree, he gave me a forest. Asked 4 a river, he gave me an ocean. Asked 4 a friend, he gave me you

Friends are like stars... you don't see them all the time, but you know they're there!

If love is water, I'll give u the ocean. If kisses are spaces, I'll give u the universe... If heat was your love & care, how I wish the sun was beside me...

If I had the letter "HRT", I can add "EA" to get heart or a "U" and get "HURT".
    But Id rather choose "U" and get "HURT" than to have a "HEART" without "U".

why say HI! if u mean I MISS U.. why say LET'S GO! if u mean I WANT 2 B W/ U..
    why say STAY! if u can say B WITH ME... and why say I CARE wen ur heart says I LOVE U!

when God gave us friendships he tried to be fair, but when i got you, i got more than my share!

8. این کاربر از lovelykid بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2006
    محل سكونت
    Kashan
    پست ها

6 Funny SMS

Can I go to the theatre? Asks a mosquito to her mother
    "yes but be aware, pay attention during the applause.!

How to keep an idiot entertained ,*press down*

How to keep an idiot entertained ,*press up*!

Can I have your picture? ......... I save natural disasters

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think!

Last edited by lovelykid; 27-09-2008 at 13:01.

10. این کاربر از lovelykid بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2006
    محل سكونت
    Kashan
    پست ها

6 Funny SMS

Why does a stupid woman sneak past the pharmacy? ................. She does not want to wake the sleeping tablets!

When you harrass a boy, pull his pants down and your skirt up, because you can run faster with your skirt up than he with his pants down!

If I'd had a face like yours, I'd sue my parents !

What is the penalty for bigamy? ............... Two mothers-in-law !

Do you think I can live for another fourty years? ... Do you drink? ... No! ... Do you smoke? ... No! ... Do you visit the wh*ores? ... No! ....... Why do you want to live another fourty years?!

Do you believe that getting married on a Friday brings bad luck ?
    "Of course, why would Friday be an exception?!"

As i lie on my bed and look at the stars, and the moon, and the sky... i wonder...
    WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ROOF?!?!?!?

12. این کاربر از lovelykid بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2006
    محل سكونت
    Kashan
    پست ها

6 Funny SMS

Hi , Guys
    if u can't help me but u can thanks me
    !

If u r an "Ice cream" then u r so sweet.
    If u r "Rose" then u r so soft.
    If u r a "star" then u r so bright.
    If u r my "Friend'' then ! oh my God u r so "LUCKY" !

Some times my mind asks why i miss u ,why i care u, why i rember u ,then my heart answers because a mentally patient needs more care!

what is the diference b/w stress,tension & panic?
    Stress is when wife is pregnant, tension is when girlfriend is pregnant & panic is when both r pregnant !!!

Love and death r two uninvited guests,When they will come!! nobody knows, but both hv similar effcts .
    One takes the heart..
    The other takes its beats!

He came at night, explored my body,got on top of me,touched me, he bit, s*ucked, swallowed, when he was satisfied, he left, i was hurt,
    BLOODY… MOSQUITO !!!!

14. این کاربر از lovelykid بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2006
    محل سكونت
    Kashan
    پست ها

12 Love SMS

A famous writer said :
    "Love is like a long sweet dream n Marriage is an alarm clock"
    So have sweet dreams till ur alarm wakes U up

People say there is no Diference between COMPLETE & FINISH. But there is a Differnce :
    When u Love That right one u r COMPLETE & When u Love That Wrong one u r FINISHED!

1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u.but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u!

If i were a tear in ur eye, i wood roll down onto ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!

"LOVE" is the medicine from any kind of pain but be sure....
    There is no medicine in the world from the pain given by the "LOVE"!

I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? its YOU my love.

A little pain in my heart. A small tear in my eyes And sadness falls on my face. What is this? Its nothing. "Just i love u "

Talk 2 me when i’m bored, kiss me when i’m sad, hug me when i cry, care for me when i die, love me when i’m still alive.

I’m a PAPER, u can write ur feelings, scribble ur anger, use me 2 absorb tears. Don’t throw me after use but when u feel cold burn me to feel warm coz I Luv U.

24 SmileS..

:-)
    :-):-)
    :-):-):-)
    :-):-):-):-)
    :-) :-) :-) :-)
    :-):-):-):-)
    :-):-):-)
    :-):-)
    :-)

For You,

One For Each Hour.!
    So ThaT You Keep SMiLiNG 24 HOURS At EiD DaY..

Find ARMS that will HOLD u at ur WEAKEST EYES that will SEE u at ur UGLIEST HEART that will LOVE u at ur WORST
    If u've found it, u've found LOVE

If heaven Was A Bird, I Would Catch It 4 U.. If heaven Was A Fruit, I Would Pick It 4 U.. If heaven Was An Orange, I Would Peel It 4 U.. But, heaven Is What Our Eyes Have Not Seen.. I Make pray And Hope God Reserves It 4 U..

16. این کاربر از lovelykid بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2006
    محل سكونت
    Kashan
    پست ها

6 Funny SMS

When god created the men he was only kidding.

God created the universe, the earth, nature, the eggs, man and saw that it was good and beautiful. God also created woman and thought : ‘I hope she will make herself up’!

I am a killer,I kill people for money.....But because you are my friend,I'll kill you for nothing!

I saw sumthing in da shop window 2day.It was stunning s*exy cute beautiful & adorable.I was supposed 2buy it4u till i realised it was my own REFLECTION

Smoking is allowed in this area, blowing not!

BEEB! Send this message to 5 of your friends and you will have unbelievable s*ex tonight! If you break this chain, you'll never have multiple o*rgasms again!

I'm a bit shy...I'd like to have s*ex with you, you do not have to say yes, just smile to me!

Do you know why a waterbed needs to be filled with seawater?...For the mussels need to be able to open!

Women are like little children, they put everything they see in their mouth!

Do you know that you would look great with two pounds less ... in my opinion those clothes weigh exactly two pounds !

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2006
    محل سكونت
    Kashan
    پست ها

3 Daring SMS

You are so beautiful, sweet and faithful... It is a pity that I do not like animals!!!

I think you are ugly and stupid, You are a real pain in the …... Wait a moment.... oh no, I do have the right number...

Roses are red, violets are blue, when I sense the smell of the bathroom, I think of you!

I do not swear, I do not smoke and I do not drink! O damned my cigarette has fallen in my glass of beer...

You have the face of a saint...a Saint-Bernard!

Why do men f*art more often than women ? Because women do not keep their mouth shut long enough to build up the pressure..

I wanted to send u something nice that would make u smile but the postman told me to get out of the mailbox
    !

Thread Information