[ + افزودن آگهی متنی جدید ]

نمايش نتايج 1 به 4 از 4

نام تاپيک: How 2 make a subtitle

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه east&west's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    May 2009
    پست ها

پيش فرض How 2 make a subtitle

Ok, making a subtitle is a piece of sweet chocolate cake that I’m eating right now!! There a lot ways to do this, I show you the best and easiest one but b4 we get started there are some stuff you needa have to translate your own en subs to Persian subs
    First thing first... you need a good subtitle-maker program. I suggest subtitle creator v.2.1 or its newer versions - thnx to Erik Vullings -
    2nd … You need a dvd ripped movie
    3rd … You need an en subtitle! SRT formats are preferable to the others
    Note: sometimes subtitles ain’t synchronize with their movies due to bad ripping or not to have the same kind of duration...in that case you’d better pay attention to the name of Ripper e.g. … How To Train Your Dragon 2010 DVDRIP. Jaybob

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2009
    پست ها

پيش فرض Overview of main features

To give you a brief overview of subtitle creator features, consider the following list :

· Convert SubRib (*.srt) or MicroDVD (*.sub) files to IfoEdit (*.sup) files
    · Load (thanks to the SubRip sources) the corresponding IFO file to determine whether we
    are dealing with a PAL or NTSC movie, and to read the color palette which is used by
    the original subtitles: by default, a white text, a black outline and a silver anti-alias color
    on a transparent gray background are selected.
    · Uses the line breaks you defined in the *.srt source, such that dialogs stay on different
    lines. However, the maximum number is defined by you, and if it doesn’t fit the window,
    the subtitles are joined and, if necessary, shrunken. If selected in the Settings menu
    (default is true), the subtitles which are too long will be highlighted in light blue. You
    can also warn when the subtitle’s duration is too short (default is off).
    · You can use <i>italics</i>, <b>bold</b>, or <u>underlined</u> subtitles, <L>, <l> and
    <s> for LARGE, large, and small text, and specify a subtitle’s exact position (SubRip
    format)
    · Preview and position your subtitles (using a screenshot as background or the original
    DVD). Starting with version 2.0.0 you can even preview you DVD with the subtitles
    being overlaid on top of it as if it was the final DVD.
    · Deselect subtitles that you don’t want
    · Automatically deselects credit lines (with @, or http)
    · Choose the font that you like to use
    · Use profiles for default font and subtitle window position settings
    · You can join several subtitle files, e.g. if the original subtitle consisted of two parts
    · Synchronize the subtitles using time shifting; frame rate conversion; or, my preferred
    option, using the original subtitle *.sup: you can select matching subtitles in the new and
    original subtitle and match them. Save the synchronized subtitle file
    · Stretch subtitles in horizontal and vertical direction
    · Specify how many lines you wish to use for the subtitle
    · Specify whether you want SC to automatically wrap lines
    · Specify whether you want SC to generate bitmaps of the subtitles for you
    · Specify whether you want SC to remove double spaces and other types of annoyances
    · When opening a MicroDVD’s SUB file, special formatting commands are automatically
    recognized, like {Y:i}, {Y:b} and {Y:bi}
    · You can define your own shortcuts in the configuration file, e.g. <s M> gives you the
    music symbol
    · You can search for a subtitle string.
    · SUP manipulation tool, which allows you to remap the colors of a binary subtitle SUP
    file, or to shift it vertically
    · SUP to SRT translation tool, providing you with a simple editor to translate your DVD
    from scratch.
    · Most Recently Used File list, and the option to automatically open the last used file
    · DVD Authoring Wizard which, together with two other great freeware tools, PgcDemux,
    MuxMan and VobBlanker can simplify the process of adding a subtitle to a new movie).

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2009
    پست ها

پيش فرض Let's Do it

First Step: open your en sub with subtitle creator …
    Now you can see all the subs and the lines on your edit box

2nd Step: Chose the line you want to translate
    Double click on the first en line of your text box and replace it with Persian one and do the same thing for the next lines

3rd Step : save your subtitle in SRT format or other preferred ones

Just Like That

Last edited by east&west; 17-01-2012 at 10:10.

4. این کاربر از east&west بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

truly sorry but this topic has nothing to do with 'English learning' so then 'closed' ...

sorry for that pal i

6. این کاربر از sepid12ir بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

Thread Information