تبلیغات :
آکوستیک ، فوم شانه تخم مرغی، صداگیر ماینر ، یونولیت
دستگاه جوجه کشی حرفه ای
فروش آنلاین لباس کودک
خرید فالوور ایرانی
خرید فالوور اینستاگرام
خرید ممبر تلگرام

[ + افزودن آگهی متنی جدید ]

صفحه 890 از 965 اولاول ... 390790840880886887888889890891892893894900940 ... آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 8,891 به 8,900 از 9650

نام تاپيک: Chat room

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2006
    محل سكونت
    Kashan
    پست ها

پيش فرض

^ I'm not fan of any of those games, althoguh all of them seems to be cool, i have played a bit Crysis 2 in the past and that was awesome game!

I am just waiting for new Tomb Raider game that is released in the March...buying this game cost me around of 50$ USD...well with high rate of exchange in RLS going a bit too much!

How are you doing lovelykid? Is everything okay?
    Thanks saman, Actually I'm really busy these days because of konkor, it's in next 19 days and I'm not ready yet. I took part in modaresane sharif experimental tests and my grades going worse every test and I don't know where the problem is! you can see my grade trend in below image maybe I don't study well enough or maybe it's difficult to me,I don't know! although I'm at work for more than half a day and when I arrived home, I'm tired and there are lot of work to do! I'm just trying and I hope to be successful in the final test by the way, what do you do now? x

]

کاربر فعال انجمن ادبیات - Saman -'s Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2011
    محل سكونت
    ا مـپـر ا طـو ر ی پـا ر س
    پست ها

پيش فرض

^
    I see, all i can say is don't worry, it' gonna be fine, i hope you will be succeed in the "Konkoor" and be able to apply in the great state universities such as you have mentioned, Sharif industrial university is one of great universities in the Tehran...i can't give you advise about the results of your tests, but i think outcomes are fine, and in rest of time till the exam, just get focus and try to avoid from stress, as much as you can take note and collecte all information that you have studied before, remember to eat and rest well and sometimes having fun, you know...

Well, nothing much for me, just same as old...i try to manage and moderate my life as well, read a good book on recently and today i am going to clean my room and maybe install a new game, we see!

3. این کاربر از - Saman - بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2010
    پست ها

پيش فرض

HEY Guys
    what is going on here?
    can anyone explain for me?
    i dont know why.but...in these days...i've confused

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه east&west's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    May 2009
    پست ها

پيش فرض

^ I'm not fan of any of those games, althoguh all of them seems to be cool, i have played a bit Crysis 2 in the past and that was awesome game!

I am just waiting for new Tomb Raider game that is released in the March...buying this game cost me around of 50$ USD...well with high rate of exchange in RLS going a bit too much!

How are you doing lovelykid? Is everything okay?

U preordered tomb raider ??! SMDH ... dude if you got some money 2 burn; don’t waste it on some stupid pc games

تاريخ عضويت
    Jul 2009
    محل سكونت
    !Arkham City
    پست ها

پيش فرض

...Tomb Raider is one the best action-advanture games coming

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2011
    محل سكونت
    پست ها

پيش فرض

HEY Guys
    what is going on here?
    can anyone explain for me?
    i dont know why.but...in these days...i've confused
    Hey there!

Why?! What happened to you brother?!

U preordered tomb raider ??! SMDH ... dude if you got some money 2 burn; don’t waste it on some stupid pc games
    Yes, as matter of fact i want to pre-order new Tomb Raider, i just need to put some extra on my bank account!

Plus i don't see new Tomb Raider as "stupid" game, this game has been my favorite game all the time...i am fan of Action Adventure games and been a fan of Tomb Raider for over 10 years, now i would like to have new Tomb Raider as well too, Dude!

And for your information i am fan of Call of Duty, Need for Speed and Prince of Persia too, and have had all of past and present versions...Dude!

...Tomb Raider is one the best action-advanture games coming

I agreed, Tomb Raider is one of best and Lara Croft is still gorgeous!

Tomb Raider Anniversary has been my favorite title, i really enjoy playing this game, specially Egypt levels, that mysterious ambient sound that music, all the environment in this game are fascinated me!

Here a nice Tomb Raider art that i have found in recently:

From past to present, awesome!
    Last edited by - Saman -; 20-01-2013 at 19:00.

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2009
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Here a nice Tomb Raider art that i have found in recently

From past to present, awesome!

Can’t deny it she got nice double D's , ..but you ask me , want c some real action ?!! you'd betta play witcher 2

That's what I call Art X

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2011
    محل سكونت
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Can’t deny it she got nice double D's , ..but you ask me , want c some real action ?!! you'd betta play witcher 2

That's what I call Art X

First, i really don't think she will get the dual pistols in this game, to me they aren't fit with new game, as far as we know she got bow to start then she get a pistol and a shotgun, plus an axes...fair enough to survive!

Nice picture, by the way! I assumed that is 3D render image not an actual art! But honestly never tried of that game, i like to play only my favorite games and haven't enough time to play others.

The witcher game got a good score, some of my friends has owned this game i think.

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2009
    پست ها

پيش فرض

First, i really don't think she will get the dual pistols in this game, to me they aren't fit with new game, as far as we know she got bow to start then she get a pistol and a shotgun, plus an axes...fair enough to survive!

Nice picture, by the way! I assumed that is 3D render image not an actual art! But honestly never tried of that game, i like to play only my favorite games and haven't enough time to play others.

The witcher game got a good score, some of my friends has owned this game i think.

Whatever, it can come out 10 out of 10 but I’m not gonna buy it shyt ain’t worth it

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2011
    محل سكونت
    پست ها

پيش فرض

^ It does worth it for who are fan and appreciated it...of course not every one is going to like the game that i do, so does me and i am fine with that...and this is my respective opinion
    Last edited by - Saman -; 20-01-2013 at 21:28.

Thread Information