نام تاپيک: Chat room

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2012
    محل سكونت
    مازندران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

we are not unique. just a bunch of delusional animals

forgive me for my officiousness,what do you mean of DELUSIONAL animals?im sorry im just curious about it , im bored

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2015
    محل سكونت
    Khozestan
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I have always been interested in artificial intelligence, it seems that Creativity is an element which is not that simple to be simulated by computers, I wonder if there has been any artificial intelligence designed showing signs of creative processing?

تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2011
    محل سكونت
    on the edge of a super-massive black-hole
    پست ها

پيش فرض

forgive me for my officiousness,what do you mean of DELUSIONAL animals?im sorry im just curious about it , im bored
    [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

I have always been interested in artificial intelligence, it seems that Creativity is an element which is not that simple to be simulated by computers, I wonder if there has been any artificial intelligence designed showing signs of creative processing?
    Not any that I'm aware of yet. Though it depends on the definition of 'creativity' you may have in your mind which would be based on your own version of human nature and the natural instincts that drive your thoughts and life

4. این کاربر از Zeitgeist بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I'm quite familiar with the subject and I happen to be a determinist as well...

However, "delusional" can be interpreted differently...

The belief that we have some privileged position in the universe and that we and our feelings actually matter on a global and natural scale, is also a delusion...

6. این کاربر از pro_translator بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2015
    محل سكونت
    Khozestan
    پست ها

پيش فرض

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Not any that I'm aware of yet. Though it depends on the definition of 'creativity' you may have in your mind which would be based on your own version of human nature and the natural instincts that drive your thoughts and life
    you know I believe that for a robot or artificial intelligence to be truly creative it has to have feelings, like us, the feelings and the natural instincts, as you put it, are the drives which combined with our intelligence, push us out of the boundaries and make us creative, so I think as long as we are unable to simulate feelings in robots, we wont be able to design really creative robots

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

you know I believe that for a robot or artificial intelligence to be truly creative it has to have feelings, like us, the feelings and the natural instincts, as you put it, are the drives which combined with our intelligence, push us out of the boundaries and make us creative, so I think as long as we are unable to simulate feelings in robots, we wont be able to design really creative robots
    At the moment, computers show no sign of intelligence. This is not surprising, because our present computers are less complex than the brain of an earthworm. But it seems to me that if very complicated chemical molecules can operate in humans to make them intelligent, then equally complicated electronic circuits can also make computers act in an intelligent way. -- Stephen W. Hawking, Physicist, [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

9. این کاربر از pro_translator بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2015
    محل سكونت
    Khozestan
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I'm quite familiar with the subject and I happen to be a determinist as well...

However, "delusional" can be interpreted differently...

The belief that we have some privileged position in the universe and that we and our feelings actually matter on a global and natural scale, is also a delusion...
    in one way, we and our feelings do matter! and that is the fact that without us (and any other intelligent agent) the universe would be meaningless, that is, there would be no one to perceive the universe, its beauties, its greatness, its mysteriousness ...

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2015
    محل سكونت
    Khozestan
    پست ها

پيش فرض

At the moment, computers show no sign of intelligence. This is not surprising, because our present computers are less complex than the brain of an earthworm. But it seems to me that if very complicated chemical molecules can operate in humans to make them intelligent, then equally complicated electronic circuits can also make computers act in an intelligent way. -- Stephen W. Hawking, Physicist, [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
    intelligence, feelings and creativity all boil down to consciousness, a mysterious phenomenon which is still to be understood, to design intelligent computers we have to first come to know this phenomenon

you know there are those who believe that consciousness is nothing especial, but yet, there are those who affirm that consciousness is something different, something which under particular circumstances originates from matter, but then gets independent. they believe that for something to be conscious its should be alive in the first place, so computers and robots can never be truly intelligent cause they lack the essential condition, life

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

in one way, we and our feelings do matter! and that is the fact that without us (and any other intelligent agent) the universe would be meaningless, that is, there would be no one to perceive the universe, its beauties, its greatness, its mysteriousness ...
    Why would it be meaningless? How has our existence affected anything outside our own planet? If we bomb ourselves one day and destroy humanity, will the world stop spinning؟

We just happen to be the by-products of the Universe without any special significance or purpose...

13. این کاربر از pro_translator بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2015
    محل سكونت
    Khozestan
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Why would it be meaningless? How has our existence affected anything outside our own planet? If we bomb ourselves one day and destroy humanity, will the world stop spinning؟

We just happen to be the by-products of the Universe without any special significance or purpose...
    u got me wrong pal, i was not talking about affecting and stuff like that, I mean if there is no intelligent beings, the universe wouldn't be perceived

Thread Information