تبلیغات :
آکوستیک ، فوم شانه تخم مرغی، صداگیر ماینر ، یونولیت
دستگاه جوجه کشی حرفه ای
فروش آنلاین لباس کودک
خرید فالوور ایرانی
خرید فالوور اینستاگرام
خرید ممبر تلگرام

[ + افزودن آگهی متنی جدید ]

صفحه 940 از 965 اولاول ... 440840890930936937938939940941942943944950 ... آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 9,391 به 9,400 از 9650

نام تاپيک: Chat room

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه FARA360's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

good to have u back
    this place has been deserted for unknown reasons . it used to be fun here

u can have popular topics like games u re playing, tv series (not Iranian) u re watching...there are lots of topics

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2010
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Anybody here??damn the last post was sent few months ago let's keep this topic up.find an intresting topic and we'll talk about it.

Sent from my GT-I9105 using Tapatalk

3. 2 کاربر از MR.CART بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

کاربر فعال انجمن ادبیات - Saman -'s Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2011
    محل سكونت
    ا مـپـر ا طـو ر ی پـا ر س
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Well. hey!

Thanks to bump this up! It's been a long time I hadn't visit here... and it's good to see to be back!

So, how's every one doing?

I can tell my English is improved a bit from last time I have been here, still I have errors but that's fine, I am learning and I glad to see some one correct my errors if they can see it.

About finding something to discuss, I have no idea... But I'll find something about it, don't worry!

I have to go now, have a doctor appointment in afternoon... nothing serious, just regular check-ups see if anything is well by me!

So, see yaa!

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2010
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Well. hey!

Thanks to bump this up! It's been a long time I hadn't visit here... and it's good to see to be back!

I can tell my English is improved a bit from last time I have been here, still I have errors but that's fine, I am learning and I glad to see some one correct my errors if they can see it.

About finding something to discuss, I have no idea... But I'll find something about it, don't worry!

I have to go now, have a doctor appointment in afternoon... nothing serious, just regular check-ups see if anything is well by me!

So, see yaa!
    saman can you please type a little bit shorter texts??no offence but long posts are really anoying.

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2010
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Well. hey!

So, see yaa!
    "from last time" when talking about time and duration you better use word "since".
    "Since last time" is better.

7. 2 کاربر از MR.CART بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2010
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Good to see this thread comes up again، I'm good in the listening as hell but can't write and speak well
    So I thought it would be useful to come here and chat with you guys. If there is any mistake in my posts please feel free to correct them

Can we talk about The Walking Dead ؟

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2010
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Good to see this thread comes up again، I'm good in the listening as hell but can't write and speak well
    So I thought it would be useful to come here and chat with you guys. If there is any mistake in my posts please feel free to correct them

Can we talk about The Walking Dead ؟
    How many seasons and episodes of this show have been produced so far??i
    and how many seasons is the director going to make??l
    Last edited by MR.CART; 05-03-2015 at 19:37.

10. این کاربر از MR.CART بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2010
    پست ها

پيش فرض

How many seasons and episodes of this show have been produced so far??i
    and how many seasons is the director going to make??l
    As I know it's 5 seasons and every season contains more than 12 episodes
    Except season1، it just 6 episodes ... and 13 episodes for season 2، 16 episodes for season 3
    About season 4 and 5 I just don't know yet but I'm going to find out soon. Don't know how many episodes it will be
    But the more the better

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2010
    پست ها

پيش فرض

As I know it's 5 seasons and every season contains more than 12 episodes

Except season1، it just 6 episodes ... and 13 episodes for season 2، 16 episodes for season 3
    About season 4 and 5 I just don't know yet but I'm going to find out soon. Don't know how many episodes it will be
    But the more the better

??which season is the best in your view
    .i watched only season 1 and 2 myself and i will get other seasons as soon as im free u know i've been really busy studying and stuff

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2010
    پست ها

پيش فرض

??which season is the best in your view
    .i watched only season 1 and 2 myself and i will get other seasons as soon as im free u know i've been really busy studying and stuff
    Can't tell for sure but in my opinion episode 7 from season 2 is the best till here
    Creating a movie like this wouldn't be easy، so I respect their efforts. I think their efforts comes to a head after all
    A group with a bunch of people who cooperate with each other to live in any cost is a real attractive subject

What is your view on T-Dog? I liked him, big black guy with a kind heart

Thread Information