تبلیغات :
آکوستیک ، فوم شانه تخم مرغی، صداگیر ماینر ، یونولیت
دستگاه جوجه کشی حرفه ای
فروش آنلاین لباس کودک
خرید فالوور ایرانی
خرید فالوور اینستاگرام
خرید ممبر تلگرام

[ + افزودن آگهی متنی جدید ]

صفحه 900 از 965 اولاول ... 400800850890896897898899900901902903904910950 ... آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 8,991 به 9,000 از 9650

نام تاپيک: Chat room

تاريخ عضويت
    Jul 2009
    محل سكونت
    !Arkham City
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Don’t talk about styles with me kid, the last thing I want to hear is you talking about my style y’all know my swagger is tight

!Chiil out the swagger-tight man

:answer the goddamn question

!,Lets change it 2 the annoucment of Xboxone platform which pissed every core gamer off with all that TV bullshits n stuff

?Whats ur impression

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه east&west's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    May 2009
    پست ها

پيش فرض

!Chiil out the swagger-tight man

:answer the goddamn question

!,Lets change it 2 the annoucment of Xboxone platform which pissed every core gamer off with all that TV bullshits n stuff

?Whats ur impression

You want me to knock a high tech 600$ console that I would never dream of buying ... ARE U 4 REAL

تاريخ عضويت
    Jul 2009
    محل سكونت
    !Arkham City
    پست ها

پيش فرض

You want me to knock a high tech 600$ console that I would never dream of buying ... ARE U 4 REAL

!I'm not saying either u wanna buy that...... or not ....jus wanna know how u see that
    !Its region locked btw n no can use it in Iran
    Last edited by A r c h i; 31-05-2013 at 22:40. دليل: watch your words!!!!1l

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2009
    پست ها

پيش فرض

!I'm not saying either u wanna buy that .... or not ....jus wanna know how u see that
    !Its region locked btw n no can use it in Iran

I can’t see ....besides X1 is not even on the market yet, What do you expect me to say .....can’t do that only by seeing some pictures. I should play with it first

تاريخ عضويت
    Jul 2009
    محل سكونت
    !Arkham City
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I can’t see ....besides X1 is not even on the market yet, What do you expect me to say .....can’t do that only by seeing some pictures. I should play with it first
    Goddamn it man , why u r tryin 2 complicate things n stuff ,there are too many infos outhere about this console man ,i wanted 2 know whats ur impression of these stuff n MS presentation
    !Btw lets change it again ...hmmm....suggest a topic

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2009
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Goddamn it man , why u r tryin 2 complicate things n stuff ,there are too many infos outhere about this console man ,i wanted 2 know whats ur impression of these stuff n MS presentation
    !Btw lets change it again ...hmmm....suggest a topic

Ok …whatever !!! Let’s talk about the latest news on Iran, Us lifted ban on mobile phones and software for Iran! HELL YEAH

7. این کاربر از east&west بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Jul 2009
    محل سكونت
    !Arkham City
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Ok …whatever !!! Let’s talk about the latest news on Iran, Us lifted ban on mobile phones and software for Iran! HELL YEAH

!You've gotta be kidding me

?How the hell that happened
    Last edited by A r c h i; 01-06-2013 at 14:00. دليل: ؟؟؟؟

آخر فروم باز
    تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Because the sanctions on mobile phones and laptops were actually hitting American companies, rather than Iranian govt. We were buying similar hardware from Asian companies. Tehran black market did a great job to bypass the sanctions, BTW. haha

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2009
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Because the sanctions on mobile phones and laptops were actually hitting American companies, rather than Iranian govt. We were buying similar hardware from Asian companies. Tehran black market did a great job to bypass the sanctions, BTW. haha

I don’t think so; it has nothing to do with USA financial troubles, Apple sales-profit is high enough without Iran’s market .After 2009 USA couldn’t deny this fact that the best way to counter regime’s media crackdown is giving people of Iran more communication access. however lifting this sanction can lower cell prices in Iran

11. 2 کاربر از east&west بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

آخر فروم باز
    تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I don’t think so; it has nothing to do with USA financial troubles, Apple sales-profit is high enough without Iran’s market .After 2009 USA couldn’t deny this fact that the best way to counter regime’s media crackdown is giving people of Iran more communication access.
    You're partly right, but regarding communication access, I don't think our communications are really relied on American iPads etc.! Anyways, the truth is that they don't give sh!t for Iranian people, or else they wouldn't illogically sanction us, which is just actually hitting Iranian people not the govt.
    however lifting this sanction can lower cell prices in Iran
    Yeah, I look forward to it.

Thread Information