نام تاپيک: Chat room

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2008
    محل سكونت
    Salmas West Azerbaijan IRAN
    پست ها

پيش فرض The Linguistics World

Dears,

I'm Sam from salmas university, I wish to improve the language knowledge on every English student.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Today , I heard that an old man who is millionaire and lives in another country . When he retired , he sold his business & made a very large profit . He moved out of his seven-bedroom house & moved in to a trailer in his backyard . He donated the house to the Catholic Church so that it could be used as a vacation home for disabled children .

In my opinion , it is very generous , isn't it ?
    Really?! Yeah, he is generous
    By the way pals, my lecture which I was supposed to perfome last week has been posteponed to this Sunday and I'm stressed now, last night I had a very bad dream about it and I'm scared if it comes truel
    Actully to be honest I'm somehow sure that I'll get a good grade but I want 15 out of 15 not even 14.75 that's my problem, anyway I'll let you know about my grade
    Have fun now

تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2006
    محل سكونت
    Far away from here
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Today , I heard that an old man who is millionaire and lives in another country . When he retired , he sold his business & made a very large profit . He moved out of his seven-bedroom house & moved in to a trailer in his backyard . He donated the house to the Catholic Church so that it could be used as a vacation home for disabled children .

kac5, isn't it?l

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه Madame Tussaud's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi , dear .
    you are right .
    Good for you.

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2007
    محل سكونت
    Dream Land
    پست ها

پيش فرض

?Hey pals, how r u doin
    We have 2 days off...I dun like it, bcuz we have 2 sad days and T.V has nothing, satelite as well and I also can not study when there is a holiday(Aren't u the same?)...Thank God I have some movies to watch
    Anyhow, hope you enjoy this holiday
    two days off is finished and I couldn't do the thing I'd planned for , It's always like this, holidays is the worst time to do the thing you've postponed them, I never find free times in the holidays...It's so bad.
    I think he's done the best things with his properties,I hope everyone realize that they can't take anything to the other world, I mean the world after death. So better to leave a good name in this world

By the way, How's everyone with "Khoone tekooni ", I some how hate it, because I can never find my room clean and in orderl

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hey pals, I finally performed my lecture, it was okay but my general performance had problem and I got 14 out of 15...But it doesn't matter, that's okayl
    Good luck

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

By the way, How's everyone with "Khoone tekooni ", I some how hate it, because I can never find my room clean and in orderl
    Why should I make myself tierd with Khoone Tekooni?!!! Bcuz after some hours it changes to a very untidy room...But anyway I have to...But when should I do thaaaat?...Just more power to e.o(actually women not men)l

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hey pals, where r u?! well, you might have nothing to say but I have a quetion from you, which music r u listening right now?! There is a topic like that in Motefareghe but I like to know about my friends here, I'm listening to "Magaliazi To Skotadi" by "Helena Paparizou" have you listened to it?! It's really nice, I like it, althoug I dun understan it
    Last edited by sepid12ir; 11-03-2008 at 19:47.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    هر آن جا که یاری خوش است
    پست ها

پيش فرض

me too .but i have to do it because I can not leave my Mom alone.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    هر آن جا که یاری خوش است
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hey pasl, where r u?! well, you might have nothing to say but I have a quetion from you, which music r u listening right now?! There is a topic like that in Motefareghe but I like to know about my friends here, I'm listening to Magaliazi To Skotadi by Helena Paparizoul have you listened to it?! It's really nice, I like it, althoug I dun understan it
    Muhamad Reza shajarian's spain concert.

Thread Information