تبلیغات :
آکوستیک ، فوم شانه تخم مرغی، صداگیر ماینر ، یونولیت
دستگاه جوجه کشی حرفه ای
فروش آنلاین لباس کودک
خرید فالوور ایرانی
خرید فالوور اینستاگرام
خرید ممبر تلگرام

[ + افزودن آگهی متنی جدید ]

صفحه 891 از 965 اولاول ... 391791841881887888889890891892893894895901941 ... آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 8,901 به 8,910 از 9650

نام تاپيک: Chat room

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2010
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Did you ever play horror games like Dead space or resident evil?
    My advice to you is Play Dead space series ONLY
    two parts of this game has been realeased and it's third will realease 16-17 days later

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه east&west's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    May 2009
    پست ها

پيش فرض

^ It does worth it for who are fan and appreciated it...of course not every one is going to like the game that i do, so does me and i am fine with that...and this is my respective opinion

Then let me tell you something, you’d better get someone to buy it for you cuz these kinds of things can’t be mailed

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2006
    محل سكونت
    Kashan
    پست ها

پيش فرض

^
    I see, all i can say is don't worry, it' gonna be fine, i hope you will be succeed in the "Konkoor" and be able to apply in the great state universities such as you have mentioned, Sharif industrial university is one of great universities in the Tehran...i can't give you advise about the results of your tests, but i think outcomes are fine, and in rest of time till the exam, just get focus and try to avoid from stress, as much as you can take note and collecte all information that you have studied before, remember to eat and rest well and sometimes having fun, you know...

Well, nothing much for me, just same as old...i try to manage and moderate my life as well, read a good book on recently and today i am going to clean my room and maybe install a new game, we see!

thanks saman again, it was a good advice. I hope to be successful too in your life

کاربر فعال انجمن ادبیات - Saman -'s Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2011
    محل سكونت
    ا مـپـر ا طـو ر ی پـا ر س
    پست ها

پيش فرض

@MR.CART

No, i didn't, I am not a fan of horror and zombie games! lol!

Then let me tell you something, you’d better get someone to buy it for you cuz these kinds of things can’t be mailed
    I know! But there is no need to ship the product to me! I have plan to get the game from Steam platform, which way is digital downloading and has no problem at all, although i want to ask a friend of mine in the US to buy the Collector Edition of the game and send it to me via mail.

thanks saman again, it was a good advice. I hope to be successful too in your life

Your welcome my friend! And thank you for your kind.
    Last edited by - Saman -; 21-01-2013 at 12:24.

5. این کاربر از - Saman - بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2009
    پست ها

پيش فرض

@MR.CART

I know! But there is no need to ship the product to me! I have plan to get the game from Steam platform,

Your welcome my friend! And thank you for your kind.

U can do that if you're a fan of MMORPG

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2010
    پست ها

پيش فرض

oh by the way can anyone explain for me what does "MMORPG" mean?k
    and is that a popular genre? l
    Last edited by MR.CART; 21-01-2013 at 20:10.

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2009
    پست ها

پيش فرض

oh by the way can anyone explain for me what does "MMORPG" mean?k
    and is that a popular genre? l
    MMORPG stands for Massively multiplayer online role-playing game

English | Active member godfather_mk's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Apr 2009
    محل سكونت
    مشهد
    پست ها

پيش فرض

OK, east&west. You mentioned about video games and it's my favorite topic to talk about because I'm an old fan of video games.
    !This is the topic that make me garrulous
    Actually it helps me a lot to excel my English.
    And I agree with you mjorh about tomb raider. It's really the Best action adventure game in 2013
    And i strongly recommend to you saman to play "the witcher 2" it's the best RPG game ever.

10. 2 کاربر از godfather_mk بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2009
    پست ها

پيش فرض

OK, east&west. You mentioned about video games and it's my favorite topic to talk about because I'm an old fan of video games.
    !This is the topic that make me garrulous
    Actually it helps me a lot to excel my English.
    And I agree with you mjorh about tomb raider. It's really the Best action adventure game in 2013
    And i strongly recommend to you saman to play "the witcher 2" it's the best RPG game ever.
    Yo ! Slow down boy ..y'all know The Last Of Us is the most anticpated game of 2013

12. این کاربر از east&west بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2006
    محل سكونت
    Kashan
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hey guys! I'm just wondering that I don't have enough time to sleep and you put a lot of time for playing computer games! Don't you have any job or collage issues and can you explain me how do you live with this costly life? are you some rich boys that take as much money as they need from their father and just spend ? or you are some carefree boys that fill their times with games and internet exploring to forget their problems? x

Thread Information