تبلیغات :
آکوستیک ، فوم شانه تخم مرغی، صداگیر ماینر ، یونولیت
دستگاه جوجه کشی حرفه ای
فروش آنلاین لباس کودک
خرید فالوور ایرانی
خرید فالوور اینستاگرام
خرید ممبر تلگرام

[ + افزودن آگهی متنی جدید ]

صفحه 888 از 965 اولاول ... 388788838878884885886887888889890891892898938 ... آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 8,871 به 8,880 از 9650

نام تاپيک: Chat room

تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2007
    محل سكونت
    پشت کامپیوتر
    پست ها

پيش فرض

if u want 2 improve ur speaking ur gonna have to take some classes ...this iz not about jus learning writing reading listening ..itz about the most important part ,speaking !

so i recommend u if u cant have some time 4 english classes , find some friendz that r good in english so u can have a little chat with'em time 2 time ...this can be a starting point 4 ya ...
    but my purpose isn't speaking
    first, i want to understand subtitles

کاربر فعال انجمن ادبیات - Saman -'s Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2011
    محل سكونت
    ا مـپـر ا طـو ر ی پـا ر س
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hmmm .... i think you can help me
    i want progress my english
    some body told me that English Class is necessary to learn and some one told me i can progress by myself
    but what i should to do really ?
    i learn new words from movies,games and others
    and study books like 504words

Can i hope this is right way or i must go to english classes?
    I think it's all depend on you, i recommend going for English courses at first and along with that being self-taught, you can learn lot of things with self study books and practice as well...so both are important to take, courses and self study.

Movies cannot teach you English, they could be help, but not that much you think of, beside there is lot of different accents and literature of English in movies.

To improve your English, just focus on 4 main job: Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking , all along together and you HAD to practice as well.

That's all goes by mine, hope it help
    Last edited by - Saman -; 10-01-2013 at 13:06.

3. 4 کاربر از - Saman - بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

English | Active member godfather_mk's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Apr 2009
    محل سكونت
    مشهد
    پست ها

پيش فرض

godfather_mk" ,"mjorh" why don't you take part in our discussion? are you shy or something? forget the thanks button and say something guys! we need your opinions not your thanks! x "
    you know, lovelykid i'm kind of reticent man and usually i don't participate in conversations,but when i found a useful post, i hit the thank's button to show my respect!

5. 5 کاربر از godfather_mk بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2009
    محل سكونت
    Under the weeping moon
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Don't miss this

One Direction - Little things

7. 3 کاربر از A M ! N بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2006
    محل سكونت
    Kashan
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Well Well! as you can see if i don't say anything, noone says nothing so I break this silence with this subject! what comes to your mind when you hear the word " mother" ?! x

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2011
    محل سكونت
    پست ها

پيش فرض

^ You know i know of great thread in some forum that i have been in there, what comes in your head or something like that

When i think of Mother, i thought about love, kind, forgiveness, beauty, caring, and sometimes anger, but being mother is something i cannot understand, not because i am male, the existence and feeling of mother, being woman and rise a child, when that was a part of her body for almost 9months and she even give her life for it.

So here i like to show my regards to all of mothers and say to my mother: I love you mom!

By the way, you guys like my new avatar and my signature too? What's your thought? Tell me!

10. این کاربر از - Saman - بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2006
    محل سكونت
    Kashan
    پست ها

پيش فرض

^ You know i know of great thread in some forum that i have been in there, what comes in your head or something like that

When i think of Mother, i thought about love, kind, forgiveness, beauty, caring, and sometimes anger, but being mother is something i cannot understand, not because i am male, the existence and feeling of mother, being woman and rise a child, when that was a part of her body for almost 9months and she even give her life for it.

So here i like to show my regards to all of mothers and say to my mother: I love you mom!

By the way, you guys like my new avatar and my signature too? What's your thought? Tell me!

Thanks for your comment , It was great. actually I believe we must worship our mother same as our god because Mother is the source of all kindness , devotee, love, every lovely things in the world . every thing that i have today is kind of for my mother and I just can say: I love mom too! x
    I don't have any special Opinion about your avatar because it's a ordinary eye picture but about your signature I can tell you, NO! I don't believe that the life is an accident and death is real happening! I think both of them are real and if you want to tell me a life created by only one sperm of several million sperms and ... I don't accept it! I think all of us are coming to this world for a reason and like the others creatures when our lives was ended in this world, will die and we don't know anything about death and the events after that so let's be fun until that time!

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2011
    محل سكونت
    پست ها

پيش فرض

No, thanks me for feedback!

The thing is mothers are special in any kind, i do my best to make my mom happy and try to help her as much as possible...of course time would be come she's getting old and that time i should take care of her, instead of years she spent to taking care of me.

Well, my signature are words by "Ahmad Shamloo" not by mine, i think you know him as well, i heard that quote in part of documentary in BBC Farsi, it was so deep and i decided to take that as my sign.

To explain:

He said: We born by accident...but when we born, our death is a reality that cannot avoid...he also said: I wish we could understand of reality of death so that we could live like people who was passionate for life and didn't think of death anyway.

And my avatar! The eye display of an universe and looking to it, i just saw that in DA (Devian Art) web site, was kinda of cool! So i edited a bit in Photoshop and add it as my avatar.

Here the original picture of it:

Hope you had good times
    Last edited by - Saman -; 13-01-2013 at 10:30.

13. این کاربر از - Saman - بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2006
    محل سكونت
    Kashan
    پست ها

پيش فرض

No, thanks me for feedback!

The thing is mothers are special in any kind, i do my best to make my mom happy and try to help her as much as possible...of course time would be come she's getting old and that time i should take care of her, instead of years she spent to taking care of me.

Well, my signature are words by "Ahmad Shamloo" not by mine, i think you know him as well, i heard that quote in part of documentary in BBC Farsi, it was so deep and i decided to take that as my sign.

To explain:

He said: We born by accident...but when we born, our death is a reality that cannot avoid...he also said: I wish we could understand of reality of death so that we could live like people who was passionate for life and didn't think of death anyway.

And my avatar! The eye display of an universe and looking to it, i just saw that in DA (Devian Art) web site, was kinda of cool! So i edited a bit in Photoshop and add it as my avatar.

Here the original picture of it:

Hope you had good times
    Thanks you for your perfect answers! but I don't Believe to that part that says we born by accident and for that dream, yeah! i agree with that, if we could understand the reality of death at least we could live in this world in the right way but now i feel we lost both of them (if there will be another world after death) anyway we can't do anything with that so we try to be the best and after that it doesn't matter! by the way I can't see any universe in that eye image, where is it?! x

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2011
    محل سكونت
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Your welcome!

* blushes*

You know, the quote is a bit hyperbole, and i don't really mind to say it actually proof nothing...people has different opinion, "Shamloo" believed the born is totally accident, but death is not, but others' are not agreed with him. Even he said: The gender of human is completely accident, regardless life is too short to think about why we are living anyway.

If you asked me, i believe there isn't accident anyway, anything on this world regularized by God, our life, our essence, the meaning of human begin, is reality...of course this is my point from religion view point.

About the avatar:

Well, the title of picture was "An Universe" and i think designer of this art meant it to at Eye itself.

16. این کاربر از - Saman - بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

Thread Information