تبلیغات :
آکوستیک ، فوم شانه تخم مرغی، صداگیر ماینر ، یونولیت
دستگاه جوجه کشی حرفه ای
فروش آنلاین لباس کودک
خرید فالوور ایرانی
خرید فالوور اینستاگرام
خرید ممبر تلگرام

[ + افزودن آگهی متنی جدید ]

صفحه 886 از 965 اولاول ... 386786836876882883884885886887888889890896936 ... آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 8,851 به 8,860 از 9650

نام تاپيک: Chat room

تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2013
    پست ها

پيش فرض Sup

Brand New Year ! Brand New Name Mad Dawgg In tha Building

تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2007
    محل سكونت
    پشت کامپیوتر
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Welcome to this topic, You have so many posts in the forum, where were you before? l ( Imean which forum)l
    thanx
    yes ... of course i had post here a long time ago
    look at my avator, so you can find out that i'm rather in Games or Game Developers forum
    But i came here to say hello again because i miss here

3. 4 کاربر از 3Dmajid بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2009
    محل سكونت
    Under the weeping moon
    پست ها

پيش فرض

all new guys are welcome here

Just shave it! Lol!

But why?! Are you losing your hair?!
    nop, i'm not losing my hair but as u heard , bald men are lucky

Oh My God.. why? don't get rid of your hair,Bald men may be lucky, But girls usually don't like them l
    !!! just kidding , i like my hair , and my mom likes them too

5. 4 کاربر از A M ! N بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2007
    محل سكونت
    پشت کامپیوتر
    پست ها

پيش فرض

i love bald guys because they remember me Agent47
    i love agent48 so i love Hitman games
    i think that bald guys are very cute and also pro to kill enemys

7. 3 کاربر از 3Dmajid بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2009
    محل سكونت
    Under the weeping moon
    پست ها

پيش فرض

? any volunteer for the hot seat

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2006
    محل سكونت
    Kashan
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I didn't say that my husband is bald but if he doesn't take care of his hair, He'll be bald soon.. what you said was so nice of you but you don't know, I may be an evil at home . I can draw a sketch on your land it's not that much hard, but I should know what are in it's neighborhood and which side is adjacent to the main street, also it is located in which side of the street? north or south?l
    You can talk to amin about sitting on the hot chair or hot seat as Saman said

So Uncover your real personality! let us know what husband take from your hand?! and why your husband's hair is falling down and why he couldn't do anything about it! are you the boss in home?! maybe it will be better if you invite your husband to sitting on our hot seat and he clear the truth!? by the way, does he dominate on English language same as you? about my land I have to say it's in a alley not street and have about 5min distance to street on foot! and it's south and it located between two others buildings! anyway if you had any plans suitable for that, that's ok and I don't want to draw a new one specially for me, thanks Dear Azade
    x

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2006
    محل سكونت
    Kashan
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Ali, If we could have Mrs Azade's husband for that, it was great but as I think, Mrs Azade never tell him to come so if there isn't any volunteer for that as i said, I'm ready and waiting for your hot seat man! x

11. 2 کاربر از lovelykid بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2013
    پست ها

پيش فرض

[QUOTE=3Dmajid;7415860]thanx
    yes ... of course i had post here a long time ago
    look at my avator, so you can find out that i'm rather in Games or Game Developers forum
    But i came here to say hello again because i miss here [/QUOTE !
    WB ! I play sometimez 2 , I dunno how 2 complete missions but I make sure nothing left beated u know I got a thing 4 PC games

13. این کاربر از Mad Dawgg بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

کاربر فعال انجمن ادبیات - Saman -'s Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2011
    محل سكونت
    ا مـپـر ا طـو ر ی پـا ر س
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I guess that's correct! my joke is a kind of both! x and thanks about your correction
    Your most welcome, glad i did some help!

For your information i am kinda of humor person, but i could be serious (even too serious) times by times, depend on the situation that i am in...but i cannot take dirty jokes, though.

Is that (actually) you in the avatar?

You remind me of young version of American actor "Harrison Ford", who is main actor of "Indiana Jones" film series!

Serious thought, a bit similar!

I do believe in the proverb you said. There's no age limit for learning.. but you have to admit that learning will be much harder in older ages..But you're definitely not old you have lots of time to learn.
    I had a teacher who told us that when you learn languages with the same root, you'll need 1/2 time to learn the second one, and 1/3 time to learn 3rd one and so on. As I've studied French for a while , I believe that is so true. Most of words are similar.. spelling and grammar is different..most institutes have classes after 6pm for the one who works. you can attend those classes.

Wish you luck
    That's a good advise, actually very good! Thank you gurl!

Honestly i don't mind, i would like to increase my knowledge as much as possible and gain skill about it.

From last two year i worked hard, and i have learnt a lot of things...you can learn so many things from a book, but once you had experiences in real life, make you stronger, helped you to get through of the life.

Also very nice to hear that you knows French as well too, i supposed need hard work, but i have no interest to learn it...one of good things about French language is i think main sources are in the French, most of them has written in the French, that's make a bit advantage to French, i think!

And thank you so much for wishes

I think that's not right, not every man has a good image when he's bald, beside i think who's not losing his hair when he's getting older, must be lucky!

I am not, but could you link me to the thread, please?

15. 3 کاربر از - Saman - بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2009
    محل سكونت
    Under the weeping moon
    پست ها

پيش فرض

WB ! I play sometimez 2 , I dunno how 2 complete missions but I make sure nothing left beated u know I got a thing 4 PC games

Hi danny , there is only one person who can speak like u , & that one certainly would be Danny

17. این کاربر از A M ! N بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

Thread Information