تبلیغات :
آکوستیک ، فوم شانه تخم مرغی، صداگیر ماینر ، یونولیت
دستگاه جوجه کشی حرفه ای
فروش آنلاین لباس کودک
خرید فالوور ایرانی
خرید فالوور اینستاگرام
خرید ممبر تلگرام

[ + افزودن آگهی متنی جدید ]

صفحه 880 از 965 اولاول ... 380780830870876877878879880881882883884890930 ... آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 8,791 به 8,800 از 9650

نام تاپيک: Chat room

تاريخ عضويت
    Jul 2009
    محل سكونت
    !Arkham City
    پست ها

پيش فرض

No,I never liked her music cuz its just not my type. The last album i downloaded was tom waits bad as me, i love his harsh voice.
    Im mostly in rock.
    yeah , her voice iz kinda exception !

Rock gonna make u crazy ! love'em when i'm playin videogame !

+

Movies Now !

who has watched the Christopher Nolan's Masterpiece ! ? The Dark Knight Rises !

2. این کاربر از mjorh بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2006
    محل سكونت
    Kashan
    پست ها

پيش فرض

? what problems u think u will b faced with if u go abroad
    name some of them to see
    if we can find their solutions

A lot of Problems man from unexpected events like losing your credit card or stolen your baggage and your money to finding a job or a good place to live or even home sick problems! a good friend can solve these problems but money may not

Actually I am ! and that's not becuz of educations , It's my talent
    yeah I'm sure i can remove it , everything is possible in android
    Believe me everywhere money is soooo important, the only problem with living abroad is that U cant see Ur family , I'm sure u're gonna find few good friends
    first thanks for removing that sentence! and then I have to say we must be very lucky to have an economist here but miss can you prove us your talents?! I mean can you give us some economical advices that really works in present time in Iran? and remember that I'll challenge you for your advices , for example if I had about 20-25 million toman what was the best investment for short time?! thanks

4. 3 کاربر از lovelykid بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه masoud glx's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jul 2006
    محل سكونت
    Abroad
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Stock exchange is the best idea ever for gainin' tons of money in a really short time, but first u need to know the rules and its not as easy as everyone believes so
    Ive lived for a long time in as u say "abroad" but briefly, heres nothing huge u cant achive there(Iran), expect peace ... 'n if ure really looking for some, u may wanna take a break and visit some places
    have fun where ever u are

6. 4 کاربر از masoud glx بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

کاربر فعال انجمن هنر هفتم shadli_m7's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2006
    محل سكونت
    Tabriz
    پست ها

پيش فرض

first thanks for removing that sentence! and then I have to say we must be very lucky to have an economist here but miss can you prove us your talents?! I mean can you give us some economical advices that really works in present time in Iran? and remember that I'll challenge you for your advices , for example if I had about 20-25 million toman what was the best investment for short time?! thanks
    your welcome
    the first rule for playing in economic world is to be aware of politics
    nowadays you shouldn’t have 20 million tomans in cash becuz value of rial is dropping day by day. if you monitor the politics activity and economic news you can tell when the right time is for exchanging your cash. in past 2 weeks i suggested my family and friends to buy gold cuz i knew gold's price in iran is gonna rise(despite world's price!!) and today they gain 312000 tomans profit per coin just in10 days and if you continue monitoring and you need cash you can tell when right time is for selling your gold
    in this economic two kind of business is gonna work for you.first one are businesses that includes expert and your income will be in dollars or others . second businesses are ones that directly interacts with people and they 'NEED' your offerings.choosing between jobs depends on your talents, educations and where you live

IF you want to gain a lot of profit in short time you have to take some risks but by knowing more and more about news , monitoring situations and focusing on factors that affect iran economic you can reduce these risks

8. 3 کاربر از shadli_m7 بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

کاربر فعال انجمن هنر هفتم shadli_m7's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2006
    محل سكونت
    Tabriz
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Come on! Rock is my World

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2006
    محل سكونت
    Kashan
    پست ها

پيش فرض

your welcome
    the first rule for playing in economic world is to be aware of politics
    nowadays you shouldn’t have 20 million tomans in cash becuz value of rial is dropping day by day. if you monitor the politics activity and economic news you can tell when the right time is for exchanging your cash. in past 2 weeks i suggested my family and friends to buy gold cuz i knew gold's price in iran is gonna rise(despite world's price!!) and today they gain 312000 tomans profit per coin just in10 days and if you continue monitoring and you need cash you can tell when right time is for selling your gold
    in this economic two kind of business is gonna work for you.first one are businesses that includes expert and your income will be in dollars or others . second businesses are ones that directly interacts with people and they 'NEED' your offerings.choosing between jobs depends on your talents, educations and where you live

IF you want to gain a lot of profit in short time you have to take some risks but by knowing more and more about news , monitoring situations and focusing on factors that affect iran economic you can reduce these risks
    Wow! now i can believe your talents but i bought two gold coins about a month ago when it was in the lowest price in 3 months ago but i just take 193000 toman profit per coin up to now, so how your families gain 312000 toman per coins in 10day?! the second thing is exchanging cash to others valuable goods, yeah that's right but even a kid knew that! and it doesn't need to be a economist! and the last thing, I ask you to propose me a suggestion for investment with 20-30 million toman but you didn't answer although your words is totally correct

تاريخ عضويت
    Jul 2009
    محل سكونت
    !Arkham City
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Come on! Rock is my World
    Everyone's World Gotta Be Crazy !

تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2009
    محل سكونت
    Under the weeping moon
    پست ها

پيش فرض

A lot of Problems man from unexpected events like losing your credit card or stolen your baggage and your money to finding a job or a good place to live or even home sick problems! a good friend can solve these problems but money may not

Com'on man , don't b such a looser

losing the credit card or your baggage and finding a job

all of 'em can happen in our own country too , even in a worse way , they kill you for your money in the brightness of day as u saw in the news last week
    but i'm sure u have better chances of finding job in foreign countries comparing to Iran

Finding a job in Iran means = favoritism

13. 2 کاربر از A M ! N بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

تاريخ عضويت
    Jul 2009
    محل سكونت
    !Arkham City
    پست ها

پيش فرض

finding job in foreign countries comparing to Ira
    ! The Difference iz ...They Respect Your Knowledge ! Not ur goddamn relationship with boss or sth

15. این کاربر از mjorh بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

17. 2 کاربر از A M ! N بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

Thread Information