محل سكونت
    Dream Land
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi , daer archigirl .
    I thing you forgote to do this for me .
    As you see I wrote my gmail for you .
    Would it be OK if I ask you to invite me to persiangig as soon as possible

MY gmail: [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
    Sorry dear, I didn't see your email anywhere, you should have sent a pm to me.
    Thanks to dear Sepideh who did it.

And as for me, I'm so very busy these days, I have 2 exams next week, one is my final French exam and the other is GIS software exam, a pre-course in university, They should have finished it last term but as there wasn't enough computer for all student to take the exam they postponed it to next week. and I haven't opened this software till last semester. so I think I'm gonna fail

I couldn't still accept GIS as a software..my mind is Autocad basedl

تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2006
    محل سكونت
    Far away from here
    پست ها

پيش فرض

oh, chat room! nice
    so I have a question
    for example, I write something in a topic and it's grammatically wrong or I don't know, dictation or something else is wrong
    how can I understand It's wrong, I mean is anyone to metion this or no?l
    Of course I'll be happy to know my mistakes
    tanxl

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2007
    محل سكونت
    Dream Land
    پست ها

پيش فرض

oh, chat room! nice
    so I have a question
    for example, I write something in a topic and it's grammatically wrong or I don't know, dictation or something else is wrong
    how can I understand It's wrong, I mean is anyone to metion this or no?l
    Of course I'll be happy to know my mistakes
    tanxl
    well, there's a rule here that you can inform users about their mistakes,(every one can do this) I usually do this when I see lots of mistakes in writings, but sometimes users will get angry or feel insulted, so me myself try to be careful about writing mistakes, I'll try not to offend anyone so that I can see them so active here. But If you want I'll do it for you, or you can ask everyone here to do this
    you can write others' mistakes too, included mine , I'd be so happy

is anyone to metion this or no?
    This is wrong you should say:
    Is there anyone to mention this or not??l

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

don't worry dear azade i'll do it for ya
    Last edited by Mehran NZ; 29-02-2008 at 22:34.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

well, there's a rule here that you can inform users about their mistakes,(every one can do this) I usually do this when I see lots of mistakes in writings, but sometimes users will get angry or feel insulted, so me myself try to be careful about writing mistakes, I'll try not to offend anyone so that I can see them so active here. But If you want I'll do it for you, or you can ask everyone here to do this

By the way Azadeh, I also like to know my mistakes

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه Madame Tussaud's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Today , I am very glad .
    I employed in a English institute to teach English to children . I think it is good to improve my English ,however, it looks easy, but in my idea it is a good start to speak English . Maybe I'll be good in teaching and my boss'll trust to me & will give me class in another levels .

داره خودمونی میشه Sally Anderson's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2007
    محل سكونت
    ninth sky
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Today , I am very glad .

I employed in a English institute to teach English to children . I think it is good to improve my English ,however, it looks easy, but in my idea it is a good start to speak English . Maybe I'll be good in teaching and my boss'll trust to me & will give me class in another levels .
    congratulations, good luck buddy

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه Narsis_E's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2008
    محل سكونت
    "Half Of The World"
    پست ها

پيش فرض hi to all

Hi buddies This is the first post of mine ... I checked some English topics of this site ... I thinke they can be really useful & beneficial for me ... Surly I can improve my English skills using your experience , informations & helps

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2007
    محل سكونت
    Dream Land
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Today , I am very glad .
    Congratssssss dear Madam Tussaud, wow, it's a great news, Hope you become a great teacher, I love teaching to children, they are so cute and adorablel

By the way Azadeh, I also like to know my mistakes
    I rarely see any mistakes in your posts, your english is so good, But I will if I see anyl

don't worry dear azade i'll do it for ya
    sure, I know you'll do it

Hi buddies This is the first post of mine ... I checked some English topics of this site ... I thinke they can be really useful & beneficial for me ... Surly I can improve my English skills using your experience , informations & helps
    Welcome on board dear Narsis, Hope to see yous so active here, I can see your English is quiet good, so we should learn from you
    Good luckl

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Today , I am very glad .

Wow, great Good luck pal

Thread Information