تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2006
    محل سكونت
    Kashan
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi
    id like to speak english but my english isnt very well,i try a lot
    i read interchange books,listen to nosrat cassete and make subtitlle for movies butstill my english is bad!
    please help me !

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

In fact in this country death is better than life
    dear Greight forget about it !!!dont think about iran
    you can't change iranian opinions
    just think about yourself and your improve this is my opinion

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه Madame Tussaud's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I buy Hamshahri javan magazine every week . a part of it , say about important events in some date of a month .
    One of that events is death of The last Redskin(Redskin :The first residents who live in America like Apachi group) , on february 17 . It was intresting . Apart of this article is about their religion . It said that the Redskines that lived in the north of America , believed that there's a single God . They called him Big Soul . They believed the Big Soul created world and human and reach to the Big Soul again is the purpose of life .
    There are some beliefs of them below :
    _ Our mother is the earth , our father is sky , our brother is sun and our sister is moon .
    Respect to them . (4 is holy number for them because of this belief )
    _ Don't kill animals except to secure your food .
    _ Don't pull plants out by the roots . If it 'll be necessary , cut them from stem .
    _ The most dangerous member of body is tongue because of somethings say .
    _ When you don't undrestand what you should to do about s.th , then fast , tolerate thirsty and go to privacy .
    _ Don't curse someone . If you can forgive him . If you can't take revenge .

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi
    id like to speak english but my english isnt very well,i try a lot
    i read interchange books,listen to nosrat cassete and make subtitlle for movies butstill my english is bad!
    please help me !
    Hi dear friend, welcome on board
    Who says yr english is not good?! I just can tell you dun sell yrself short

I buy Hamshahri javan magazine every week . a part of it , say about important events in some date of a month .

One of that events is death of The last Redskin(Redskin :The first residents who live in America like Apachi group) , on february 17 . It was intresting . Apart of this article is about their religion . It said that the Redskines that lived in the north of America , believed that there's a single God . They called him Big Soul . They believed the Big Soul created world and human and reach to the Big Soul again is the purpose of life .
    There are some beliefs of them below :
    _ Our mother is the earth , our father is sky , our brother is sun and our sister is moon .
    Respect to them . (4 is holy number for them because of this belief )
    _ Don't kill animals except to secure your food .
    _ Don't pull plants out by the roots . If it 'll be necessary , cut them from stem .
    _ The most dangerous member of body is tongue because of somethings say .
    _ When you don't undrestand what you should to do about s.th , then fast , tolerate thirsty and go to privacy .

_ Don't curse someone . If you can forgive him . If you can't take revenge .
    Wow, that was nice, I liked it
    Last edited by sepid12ir; 19-02-2008 at 14:44.

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi dear friends
    i have a question which my mind is involved in,HOW DO YOU MEMORIES LOTS OF NEW ENGLISH VOCABULARIES?
    give me some tips please

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

the boredom of some classes are terrible, In my opinion teachers should pass so many T.T.C classes in order to manage a class and not to let students feel bored. Unfortunately teachers are evaluated just by their knowledge not by their ability to manage a class, In my opinion it's as important as having academic knowledge, Some teachers even hasn't passed the T.T.C classes which is terrible and will cause in very boring classes
    So it seems the cause of all our educational problems r our teachers. U know they get thousand thousand dollars and great fortunes, so they should be so happy and have a nice life and this should be reflected in the class. I really wonder why they are so !

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi dear friends
    i have a question which my mind is involved in,HOW DO YOU MEMORIES LOTS OF NEW ENGLISH VOCABULARIES?
    give me some tips please
    Hey guy
    It is not that we have unnatural memories - or maybe to some extent it is!- But anyway it is very important to READ and READ systematically. Little by little u will get the words. That's quite natural.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi dear friends
    give me some tips please
    Dear Azita, As one of our friends said repetition is helpful and beside that I recommand you to make sentences with a new word and try to use them in a real sentence. for example inclued yr family members or friends or an event that has happened to you or whatever which you have it in yr mind. for example once I myself for the word "Burst" made such a sentence: "I was busrting to tell everyone about Laleh's (my friend) pregnancy."...It's a real situation and I never forget the word "Burst"l
    Last edited by sepid12ir; 20-02-2008 at 12:53.

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Dear Azita, As one of our friends said repetition is helpful and beside that I recommand you to make sentences with a new word and try to use them in a real sentence. for example inclued yr family members or friends or an event that has happened to you or whatever which you have it in yr mind. for example once I myself for the word "Burst" made such a sentence: "I was busrting to tell everyone about Laleh's (my friend) pregnancy."...It's a real situation and I never forget the word "Burst"l
    Yeah, right. But u should be cautious about the risk of making ur langugae structure habitually full of mistakes. I again recommentd u to read and read over and over, then when u got the language corpus, start to make ur own sentences.

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi dear friends
    thank you so much for your tips
    My exam time for TTC of kish institute is on 5th of esfand.actually for me ,its only a test to determin my English knowledge but i would be stressfull.pray for me

have fun

Thread Information