تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Yeah, you are right
    About Donno I was sure and now about Dun you made me sure, thaaanx
    ?By the way, Why do you live in Hell?! Why not Paradise
    Oh ur welcome
    About the hell thing I should say the reason is that It is full of nice singers , dancers , and guilty people like me !!!!
    Kidding !!!
    As u should have gotten formerly I am not really satisfied with the current condition of our country .
    Considering this as a torture I am always under pressure and consider here as HELL
    I am not optimistic. U know I am just realistic. I can not tell lies 2 myself.

کاربر فعال انجمن تلویزیون و رادیو shahab_f's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jul 2005
    پست ها

پيش فرض

[LEFT]Hi everybody , I haven't seen this topic till today, I always keep an eye on "just speak in English"topic to see if there is a new post, so this is where which make my favorite topic isolated[/LEFT
    ]

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Oh ur welcome
    About the hell thing I should say the reason is that It is full of nice singers , dancers , and guilty people like me !!!!
    Kidding !!!
    As u should have gotten formerly I am not really satisfied with the current condition of our country .
    Considering this as a torture I am always under pressure and consider here as HELL
    I am not optimistic. U know I am just realistic. I can not tell lies 2 myself.
    Although I'm somehow like you and I'm sorta pessimistic person, I wanna tell you to take this life easy even with least facilities, bcuz life is too short and we are born to enjoy this life so be a bit optimisticl
    [left]Hi everybody , I haven't seen this topic till today, I always keep an eye on "just speak in English"topic to see if there is a new post, so this is where which make my favorite topic isolated[/LEFT
    ]
    So we should welcom you to this topic too

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Although I'm somehow like you and I'm sorta pessimistic person, I wanna tell you to take this life easy even with least facilities, bcuz life is too short and we are born to enjoy this life so be a bit optimisticl
    Thanks dear.
    But u know these are OK for some quotations or slogans.
    But life is totally different
    Thanx anyway

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hey pals, it seems that you haven't gone on a trip as well
    ?Am I right

پروفشنال
    تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

As my pessimistic!! or lets say realistic approach toward this bastard's policies is, U have to have plenty of money 2 go on a trip.

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه niusha_z's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2007
    محل سكونت
    Beatlemania
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hey regulars, hope you accept a n00be among you. it seems that I'm stuck at home this year. Not that it's a bad thing. actually I think it's a good thing. I don't have many aunts and uncles (and those few I have I 've already visited) and it would be really boring if I had to go through a series of uncomfortable encounters with people I've barely seen in the last year and try to constantly smile which would probably give me a sore muscle on the face. as for a trip I don't really like staying away from home. I'm one of those people that miss their pillows and blankets.

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه Narsis_E's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2008
    محل سكونت
    "Half Of The World"
    پست ها

پيش فرض

As my pessimistic!! or lets say realistic approach toward this bastard's policies is, U have to have plenty of money 2 go on a trip.
    hey Greigh
    according to your words , even having plenty of money can 't help us to go on a trip !

do you think the residents of hell can travel to anywhere ?!

I think it 's extremely clear that people who live in hell , never can go on any trip ... just can change their situation ... sometimes in bad places of hell , sometimes in worse places & sometimes in the worst places !

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Come on, of course money is important but do you think all the people who have gone on a trip are rich?! But since you are a good pal here so better to end it up here cuz talking about politics is forbbiden and they might ban usl
    By the way dear, R U among those who like to leave their country?! If yep tell me which country and
    why?
    Hope to be succesful

Hey regulars, hope you accept a n00be among you. it seems that I'm stuck at home this year. Not that it's a bad thing. actually I think it's a good thing. I don't have many aunts and uncles (and those few I have I 've already visited) and it would be really boring if I had to go through a series of uncomfortable encounters with people I've barely seen in the last year and try to constantly smile which would probably give me a sore muscle on the face. as for a trip I don't really like staying away from home. I'm one of those people that miss their pillows and blankets.
    Hi dear, welcome on board
    Hmm! Well, I'm also like you, I just have a few relatives and we've visited them and now I'm staying at home. I love it, all Norooz we used to go on a trip but this year we are at home and as you said I love my room, my blanket, my pc, my DVDs and I really miss them but beside that I also like traveling but 2 days is enough more than two days makes me tiredl
    Nothing can beats yr own house
    Anyway, hope 2 c u more and more here

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

As my pessimistic!! or lets say realistic approach toward this bastard's policies is, U have to have plenty of money 2 go on a tri
    oh god how can you say something like that?
    all of our politics are emam or emam zadeh do you know
    this kinda speaking can be a big cin for you

Thread Information