تبلیغات :
آکوستیک ، فوم شانه تخم مرغی، صداگیر ماینر ، یونولیت
دستگاه جوجه کشی حرفه ای
فروش آنلاین لباس کودک
خرید فالوور ایرانی
خرید فالوور اینستاگرام
خرید ممبر تلگرام

[ + افزودن آگهی متنی جدید ]

صفحه 104 از 965 اولاول ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204604 ... آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 1,031 به 1,040 از 9650

نام تاپيک: Chat room

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I was passing by n I saw u r in desperate need for a topic to talk so talk about this subject
    what kind of clothing do u like the most? casual?traditional clothing? sport type? jeans and T shirts
    u can talk about the color as well?1

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2008
    محل سكونت
    بهسود
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I was passing by n I saw u r in desperate need for a topic to talk so talk about this subject

what kind of clothing do u like the most? casual?traditional clothing? sport type? jeans and T shirts
    well I like blue color, I wear simple/non pic sirts, I wear both jeans and pants... and try to be simple

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض

i like black.always in my jeans and T-shirts and very very simple

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه sweet_mahsa's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

well well
    I like sport type and I used to wear sport clothe but now I am wearing formal cloth
    but because I am a girl I like pink ,violet and also purple

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I like both casual and sport types

but dislike jeans cuz of medical reasons

and my favorite color is Blue

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2008
    محل سكونت
    formidable paths
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Thanks, you're the ones who joice up this forum but you write very short.
    Well, my fovorite clothings are jeans and T-shirts, I love jeans because they simply go with anything and also bcuz of their simplicity. But I don't like all types of jeans, some of them are ridiculous, the only types that I like are skinny jeans.
    I also like to wear sunglasses, they help me to hide my photogenic face behind them , and also I look like cool when I wear sunglasses. hmmm, in addition I would like to wear sneaker cuz it's fast n comfortable.
    About the color I love black color n it seems that I have that in common only with obituary
    Last edited by SCYTHE; 20-07-2008 at 20:06.

تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2008
    محل سكونت
    بهسود
    پست ها

پيش فرض

well well well, I see most of u try to be simple also try to be with jeans... good. but the color is diferent!!! that's cool. me and unrating have the same idea. Shahram and obituary got the same! that's sounds sort of understanding but u know most people prefere blue colore. and each color got specfic definition on it. for example in blue: some one likes blue is a kind and honest man and for black I think it was a human with sence of serious... also for the other colors... Ok Shahram did I type enough or I should continue?1

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hey Bahram, thaanks for yr decent suggestions
    -----
    well, I'm more interested in casual ones, I wear very simple clothes, for 'Manto', I prefer the black one, cuz it coordinates with almost all colors, n I just wear jeans, no other kinda pants, just jeans. very much in love with different kinda jeans, that's the way I wear when I go out but for night dress, I use all different kinda colors in different stylesl
    Last edited by sepid12ir; 20-07-2008 at 21:02.

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

thanks a lot for bringing a subject to the topic!
    the kind of dressing i like the most.. casual and simple. i love jeans and for Manto i mostly choose black 'cuz it goes well with every color, just as dear sepid said. but totally most of my clothes are blue i sometimes wonder why i love this color so much!l

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    هر آن جا که یاری خوش است
    پست ها

پيش فرض

normal and simple
    and I usually wear dark colors

Thread Information