[ + افزودن آگهی متنی جدید ]

صفحه 5 از 34 اولاول 12345678915 ... آخرآخر
نمايش نتايج 41 به 50 از 336

نام تاپيک: مجموعه كتابهاي خانواده C

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Over the next few years, the proprietary trading and hedge fund industries will migrate largely to automated trade selection and execution systems. Indeed, this is already happening. While several finance books provide C++ code for pricing derivatives and performing numerical calculations, none approaches the topic from a system design perspective. This book will be divided into two sectionsprogramming techniques and automated trading system ( ATS ) technologyand teach financial system design and development from the absolute ground up using Microsoft Visual C++.NET 2005. MS Visual C++.NET 2005 has been chosen as the implementation language primarily because most trading firms and large banks have developed and continue to develop their proprietary algorithms in ISO C++ and Visual C++.NET provides the greatest flexibility for incorporating these legacy algorithms into working systems. Furthermore, the .NET Framework and development environment provide the best libraries and tools for rapid development of trading systems.
    * Teaches financial system design and development from the ground up using Microsoft Visual C++.NET 2005.
    * Provides dozens of examples illustrating the programming approaches in the book
    * Chapters are supported by screenshots, equations, sample Excel spreadsheets, programming code and interactive CDROM

کد:
    برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید
    کد:

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه
    تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض

لينك رپيد شر c# دیتل همين الان امتحان كردم كار مي كنهدر ضمن 3 تا لينك دادم از هر كدوم نتونستي از اون يكي امتحان كن
    Introduction to Game Programming with C++ رو هم مثل اينكه لينكش مشكل پيدا كرده مي گردم اگه بود لينك جديد و مي ذارم
    آقا میشه این کتاب Introduction to Game Programming with C++ دوباره آبلود کنی

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

برادر اينها رو كه من اپ نمي كنم فقط مي گردم و لينكش و پيدا مي كنم كار چندان سختي هم نيست
    خودت هم مي توني اين كار و بكني

Publisher: Wordware Publishing, Inc.
    Number Of Pages: 500
    Publication Date: 2007-06-25
    Sales Rank: 1272148
    ISBN / ASIN: 1598220322
    EAN: 9781598220322
    Binding: Paperback
    Manufacturer: Wordware Publishing, Inc.
    Studio: Wordware Publishing, Inc.
    Average Rating: 1

Introduction to Game Programming with C++ is an exciting book for readers with no previous experience in game development. Starting from the basics of C++ and ending with the intracies of real-time 3D graphics, this book explores the interesting world of game making. It explains how to program, explores the meaning of object-oriented programming, and examines game algorithms, 2D and 3D games, sound and music, and how to create game installers. Overall, this book will introduce you to the world of game development and get you started on the right path to making games that sell.

Review:

Rant about a deceiving book

"All books have an intended audience... most likely to benefit from this text are perhaps students taking courses in computer science or software engineering... someone focusing on the game industry to work freelance or to run his or her own business making games... I have attempted to keep the reader in mind and the chapter content based upon those assumptions." - Utter Crap

Chapter Review:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chapter 1 - 3
    If you have taken a math class or watched Sesame Street when you were little, skip these chapters.
    Chapter 4 - 12
    If you are taking a course in C++ then you don't need these chapters of the book.
    Chapter 13
    If you have taken and passed a beginning course in C++ you can throw out this chapter unless you want to refresh you memory.
    Chapter 14
    Good descriptions of certain software and resources and the best chapter so far.
    Chapter 15 - 17
    If your not an expert developer then don't bother with these because getting ClanLib to run is one of the hardest things I have tried to do, due in part to the poor documentation on how to install the SDK. I found one link that showed me what to do but I still got an error and couldn't install it.
    Chapter 18 - 20
    If you still want this book I can't help you.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He says clearly that the intended focus is game development on the windows platform. Really what he should have said is that the book intends to glance over everything from, what a number is to particle systems. For Christ's sake if I can understand the use of constructors and destructors without and example why the hell would I need to know what division is. Literally he explains what division is.

"There are no real requirements as to what sort of knowledge is necessary to understand this book." - Utter Crap

He really should have said, "You must what to know everything but desire to understand nothing." It is kind of Zen if you think about it. In my travels I have heard of this thing you call a "number" and something called a "pointer" but could you explain them to me in the same amount of detail?

Plus...
    While glancing over sections I already knew enough about I found errors in the explanations of code. Not good for a beginner.

کد:
    Mirror
    کد:
    Mirror
    کد:

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض Illustrated C# 2005

Illustrated C# 2005
    Illustrated C# 2005 doesnt use the traditional dense prose format of most programming texts. Rather, it presents the C# programming language in a unique visual manner. The book uses three techniques to achieve this: concise text; tables that clarify and summarize language features; and frequent figures and diagrams. Each feature is also illustrated with concise, focused code samples.
    The book starts with an overview of the .NET platform and the role played by C#, then quickly delves into the language. It covers the entire C# language, including new features added in C# 2.0 as well as the most complex topics. Its an ideal read if youre a migrating C++ or VB programmer who already knows how languages work.
    Despite its titlewhich might give the impression that its a lightweight treatment of the languagethis book is anything but. With its clean visual format, youll be able to learn the material more quickly and retain it better than you would with a typical C# 2005 book. Even experienced programmers may come away from it with a deeper understanding of the language.

کد:
    کد:
    کد:
    کد:

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض

آقا چی شد قرار بود کتاب در مورد برنامه نویسی بازی معرفی کنی؟

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

سلام دوست عزیزم
    شرمندم من دیگه وقت نمی کنم که همچین تاپیکی بزنم

ولی شما یه سر به اینجا بزن100% مشکلت حل می شه

کد:
    از اینجا هم کمک بگیر فکر نکنم تو نت از این سایت کامل تردر مورد دانلود کتاب پیدا کنی

کد:
    تا بعد

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض

خیلی خیلی ممنون. واقعا کمک بزرگی کردی. سرت خلوت شد بازم اینجا کتاب بذار.
    بازم ممنون

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

این کتاب فارسی رو هم دوست عزیزم جناب sepehr_x50 معرفی کردن

کتاب آموزش C ‪برنامه نویسی به زبان

تالیف :مهندس عین الله جعفرنژاد قمی

Size: 20 MB | Format: PDF | Publish By: مهندس عین الله جعفرنژاد قمی | Published in: 1383

کد:
    Password:
    کد:

9. 2 کاربر از Mehran NZ بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده اند

داره خودمونی میشه
    تاريخ عضويت
    Oct 2007
    پست ها

پيش فرض

تشکر
    خیلی خوبه

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

سلام,

یه درخواست دارم.
    لینکی که در پایین قرار دادم بخش اول از کتاب پیشرفته C هست.

من تمام قسمت هاشو دارم به جز قسمت یا فصل سوم.

اگر قسمت سوم رو کسی بهم بده تا کتابم کامل شه خیلی خوب می شه .

با سپاس یا حق

کد:

Thread Information