نام تاپيک: Discuss Your Favorite Movies

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

thanks sepid
    those parts are so better from whole movie!

i like alot to be with you & others
    i hope so
    but rading and understandig is so easier than writing

i like fantasy & legendary theme movies specialy whom about:
    vampire
    werewolf
    & ...

i completly forgot that here we should chat about movies not about personal interests
    ok
    how about these:
    scarface, epic movie, van wilder 1 & 2, memories of a geisha, the village,
    & ....

think this way is better
    because we can chat about different movies in different geners

want more, just tell me

i'm always in holiidays
    thanx
    Hi Dariush (Am I right, Yr name is Dariush?)
    Actually I didn't get you. You mean that we can talk about different kinda movies with diffrenet Geners. Yeah?!If yep, Now we are doing that
    Plz explain more, Thank you pal and Have fun

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi buddies.

Wow wow wow let me suggest u an unique movie that I watched today and twice !

Twice in row !

I never do such things but no, I did once and that was about the kill bill movie

Because that movie is on my top list .

But Memento ! that I watched today was another sort of film.

Those kind of movies you never forget and in future u can not see a movie same it .

The story is about a guy whose is leonard and he has no short-term memory.

And he want to kill who murdered his wife.

uses notes and tattoos to hunt for the man he thinks killed his wife

it’s powerful movie ,strong,and unforgettable

the director of movie is a genius man whose name is Nolan

another movie of him is prestige that I know anyone who sees that agree with me .

I don’t continue to say about that but when u watch that u we’ll be forced to watch that more times to better undrestand the movie puzzle.

the movie has many pieces that u must put them together to solve that!

when the pieces come together u see a pure masterpiece !

a piece of work.no doubt !

It’s easily on my 10 of all time

I’m going to read any review about that .

Check this out :

کد:
    برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

Hi Pishii, You are not Okay?! Why not?! Nothing unfortunate I hope
    Thank you for the movies
    Yeah, I also Love Kill Bill, It's a great movie
    I love movies which are facinating and you dun like to lose even a second.Kill Bill is one of 'em
    Thank you buddy, I still haven't watched Prestidge. We talked about it here but I couldn't find it
    Anyway, Thank you again and try to change yr mood. Life is hard but sweet so try to enjoy and be happy all the time
    Best wishes

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi Buddies

hope ur all fine

Tonight i watched a movie "Perfect Stranger" Neither good nor bad heyyy So so in my opinion

Its 'bout a girl Rowena (acted by halle berry),she's is reporter but cuz of some reasons she quits and finds in the subway her childhood friend (a girl)which is killed alil after ,with the assistance of her hacker friend,she finds a rich n powerful business man Harrison Hill(bruce willis)as her suspect connected to her friends death,she goes to be hired in Hills bussiness to findout ...
    at the end of the movie u will find the killer (i couldnt guess,maybe u can)and its shown that everyone has a secrect in his/her life and will protects & keeps it in anyway ,like killing or lying.

My grade to this movie C+ means Flawed but worthy
    ---------------
    Read some facts from yahoo movies

Starring: Halle Berry, Bruce Willis, Giovanni Ribisi, Gary Dourdan, Nicki Lynn Aycox
    Directed by: James Foley

Also Known As: Perfect Strangers

Production Status: Released

Genres: Drama, Thriller and Crime/Gangster

Running Time: 1 hr. 49 min.

Release Date: April 13th, 2007 (wide)

MPAA Rating: R for sexual content, nudity, some disturbing violent images and language.

Distributors: Sony Pictures Releasing

Production Co.: Red Om Films

Studios: Revolution Studios

U.S. Box Office: $23,705,592

Filming Locations: New York, New York, USA

Produced in: United States
    ----------------
    Goodnight
    Hey Ali, Thank you
    It wasn't great?! Usually I enjoy movies which you can not gusse who the killer is!
    And it's really familiar to me, Maybe we have talked about it or I think I have seen it many times when I wanted to buy a DVD but I never chose it. Dun know the reason but thank you pal.
    Good luck

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض The Hitcher

Hi pals, How r u?! Energetic! Hope so
    Yesterday I watched The Hitcher on Gem T.V, It was Thriller movie but I enjoyed. It was intresting. I was studying first but it really tempted me and I forgot studying. Sally it was somehow frightening but I wasn't scared.

The story was about a couple(bf and gf they were). They were going on a trip with their car and in the way they faced a hitch hicker who was a professional killer and ...!

I think we have talked about this movie here, Haven't we?! Anyway, it was a good movie.You know, I have decided to watch all kinda movies not only Comdey and Romance, I wanna try watching Action and also Horro movies. I think I will enjoy.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض The Princess diaries 2

"And a movie which I watched last night, The name was "The Princess diaries 2
    It was a Comedy-Romance movie. I really enjoyed. It was really intresting and some part of it really made me laugh. Actually I think boys won't enjoy it but among our friends here I think Pishii might enjoy. I just gusse. You might have watched it Pishii, Haven't you?If yep I wanna know if you liked it or
    not

The story is about a 21 year old princess who was going to be a King of a town( The name of town was
    hard sorry) but she had to be married in order to be a King so she had time for about 30 days to marry
    It was a nice and intresting movie, I loved it

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه ALIA2007's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2007
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Today i watched a movie "BUG" & didnt enjoy it.
    The story is about a woman ,agnes (Ashley Judd),living alone and is always abused by her ex-boyfriend ,then she starts friendship and living with peter who then discloses to her he had been US soldier in some US wars and had been infested with bugs ,then we see that agnes feels the same symptoms ,...
    Very boring movie all the movie is filmed in a motel room,but indeed i cant ignore Ashley judd nice acting.
    My grade to this movie C- mean disappointing
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Starring: Ashley Judd, Michael Shannon, Brian O'Byrne, Lynn Collins, Brian O'Byrne
    Directed by: William Friedkin
    Genres: Drama, Suspense/Horror, Thriller and Adaptation

Running Time: 1 hr. 42 min.

Release Date: May 25th, 2007 (wide)

MPAA Rating: R for some strong violence, sexuality, nudity, language and drug use.

Distributors: Lionsgate

U.S. Box Office: $7,006,708
    YAHOO MOVIES
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bye

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Today i watched a movie "BUG" & didnt enjoy it.

The story is about a woman ,agnes (Ashley Judd),living alone and is always abused by her ex-boyfriend ,then she starts friendship and living with peter who then discloses to her he had been US soldier in some US wars and had been infested with bugs ,then we see that agnes feels the same symptoms ,...
    Very boring movie all the movie is filmed in a motel room,but indeed i cant ignore Ashley judd nice acting.
    My grade to this movie C- mean disappointing
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Starring: Ashley Judd, Michael Shannon, Brian O'Byrne, Lynn Collins, Brian O'Byrne
    Directed by: William Friedkin
    Genres: Drama, Suspense/Horror, Thriller and Adaptation

Running Time: 1 hr. 42 min.

Release Date: May 25th, 2007 (wide)

MPAA Rating: R for some strong violence, sexuality, nudity, language and drug use.

Distributors: Lionsgate

U.S. Box Office: $7,006,708
    YAHOO MOVIES
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bye
    Hi dear, Thank you. It seems that you have more free times these days. Actually we all have more free time bcuz of weather and holidays.
    When I read this post I felt pity for Ashley Judd, I do believe in her acting and I really love her and usually I get sad if a person that I love dun be successful in some parts of his/her job. But it happens everywhere
    Thank you and take care

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

dear pishii thank u Memento should be a great movie ill try watch it

tonight i watched an old movie that name is rising deep it released in 1998 in genre action and horrror it was not bad
    of course for 1998 it is great
    and the story is 'bout some guys that are in a ship and an octopus (or something like that)want kill and eat 'em and they want to get out the ship but octopus is very big and........

more information in imdb
    کد:
    برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه Bret's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi dear friend, Welcome to this Topic Pal, Hope to enjoy. One of the things which make me really happy in this Topic is when I see a new member here, So hope to see you more and more here

I have no idea about the movie which you mentioned I even hadn't heard the name, So thank you so much . If you like you can talk a little bit about the story

Have a great day buddy and again hope to see you here more
    thank you so much for accepting me as your friend ...I wanted come here sooner but some errors happened and I had to change my password...anyway in 11:14 some accidents happen and all of them are related to eachother
    do you see the Iranian movie CROSSROAD?I thing that,s very similar to it

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه Bret's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jan 2008
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi pals, How r u?! Energetic! Hope so

Yesterday I watched The Hitcher on Gem T.V, It was Thriller movie but I enjoyed. It was intresting. I was studying first but it really tempted me and I forgot studying. Sally it was somehow frightening but I wasn't scared.

The story was about a couple(bf and gf they were). They were going on a trip with their car and in the way they faced a hitch hicker who was a professional killer and ...!

I think we have talked about this movie here, Haven't we?! Anyway, it was a good movie.You know, I have decided to watch all kinda movies not only Comdey and Romance, I wanna try watching Action and also Horro movies. I think I will enjoy.
    that's a very nice movie I've just seen it recently and at some scenes it was really shocking
    but there is some mistakes or lies in this movie for examble the scene that the killer kills the cops and explodes helicopter!!but that is very interesting film at all

Thread Information