director:mel gibson
    writers:mel gibson&farhad safinia
    producer:farhad safinia
    genre:action,adventure,drama

all I can say about this is that:
    I couldn't believe two hours had gone by that quickly
    --------------
    this movie is great
    Last edited by thecrow; 08-10-2007 at 21:48.

تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض pans labyrinth

and this one is really good its not an American movie but it was good its awarded 3 grammy awards (oscar) this year

pans labyrinth

director:guillermo del Toro
    writer:guillermo del Toro
    genre:drama,fantasy,thriller

its a magical movie about mexican and spanish beliefs and I think you will like it if you see it
    Last edited by thecrow; 08-10-2007 at 01:14.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Wow, The crew, my dear friend is here... How are you dear?! I'm really really really happy that you are here,

Just one question is Farhad safinia iranian?!

تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Wow, The crew, my dear friend is here... How are you dear?! I'm really really really happy that you are here,

Just one question is Farhad safinia iranian?!
    thank you very much sepid12ir and I really enjoyed your topic thats fantastic
    and about your question as you can see from the name of this famous writer hes an Iranian person

Farhad Safinia was born in Tehran,Iran in 1975. He left Iran with his family at the age of four to live in paris then london at Kings college cambridge where he studied Economics, he directed and acted in a number of stage productions for the Cambridge University Amateur Dramatic Club and other theatre companies. After graduating, he moved to New york where he studied film at the new school university and at New york universities tisch school of the arts
    and apocalypto is his first feature length screen play he currently lives in los angeles
    Last edited by thecrow; 08-10-2007 at 21:46.

تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض deja vu

deja vu is ascience ficyion crime thriller movie directed by Tony scott and satrring denzel washington and val kilmer it was released on 22 november 2006 its a very interesting movie that Im sure you will like it and if you see it you will ell everyone to see it once I my self think that all of denzel washingtons movies are fantatic and I love his movies
    in this movie denzel washington roles as douglas carlin and he is a police officer and with Americans new technologies he goes to past to discover one murder who has killed lots of people in a ship with a bomb and he tries to stop the murder to destroy the ship in the past

تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض interview with the vampire

this one is the best movie that I have seen in my life I spent a lot of money to buy the original DVD of this movie becouse I love this one
    all of my favorite actors hava played in this movie
    tom cruise
    brad pitt
    christian slater
    antonio banderas

interview with the vapire is a 1994 movie based on the 1976 novel interview with the vapire by anne rice the film was directed by Neil Jordan

a loved tom cruises role in this movie he was fantastic

and Brad pitt is the first role in this movie he roles as Louis

and in this movie I understood how much tom cruise is better than Brad pit

تاريخ عضويت
    Dec 2005
    محل سكونت
    myshots.ir
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi everybody.
    tonight i want to suggest one of the best movie i've ever seen.whenever i say its name or mention it........................, i really really can't say my emotions.
    wow, how can i forget it ? it simply surprised me . how beautiful it was . i watched it many many times ,i'm not joking .i love movies that impress me .
    how magical it was and it really made me to applause for its director !
    yeah ,tha't all right .
    if you want to watch a good film in romance genre and i was in your shoes i strongly choice this movie .
    i write a short review of movie : A couple (Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet) undergo a procedure to erase each other from their memories when their relationship turns sour, but it is only through the process of loss that they discover what they had to begin with. ( source : IMDB )
    mine : there are a couple they really love each other , they really have good times with each other , wow how amazing they are ! after u watch movie , i suggest u just remember the ice scene !
    suddenly , an incident happen . the husband ( Jim Carry ) knows her beloved ( Kate Winslet ) doesn't love him anymore ! no no pardon me !! she never recognize him !
    is that possible ? you would stay with someone for one year but she / he never forget u if u really love him / her and so does he / she .
    but now what do we have ? one husband ,one wife and wife doesn't know her husband ? what do u think 'bout it ? if i say you some weeks later the husband doesn't know her too !!!!
    the answer is in movie .
    just watch it . pleasure and fun and so so good times . it stays in your mind ( in my opinion ) for many years .
    check this out
    کد:
    برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید
    ;

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Dear Pishi and also Thecrew, thanks for participating in this Topic

Dear Pishis, Actually I haven't visited the link that you have added to your message but I just think that it would be better if you wrote the name of movie, in a way that you describe it I really can't control myself and I really like to watch it now, But actually it's not possible :(...Any way I'm really happy that you are all here....and one more thing buddy, I'm going to watch constantine. I will let you know about it.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I found the name >< Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

If you've enjoyed watching "Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind", I suggest you watch "The Number 23 " too.
    It's the newest movie of Jim Carrey. I don't tell the story in order to let you enjoy the fantastic story of the film and casting of Jim Carrey.

Thread Information