نمايش نتايج 1,881 به 1,890 از 1899

نام تاپيک: Discuss Your Favorite Movies

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2011
    محل سكونت
    زیر گنبد کبود
    پست ها

پيش فرض

id like to see comedy movie more than others . would u please recommend me some ?

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2010
    پست ها

پيش فرض

!Hi, I watched [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] and it was really good. You should watch it definitely
    The story is about a strict and religious high school that has tough laws and biased procedures
    !And there is one teacher in this school, the English literature teacher, who has different opinions and toughts
    Some of his students discover when he was a student himself, he has been in a group called "Dead Poets Society"
    ...So they try to know more about this group
    The movie was played by Robin Williams, one of my favorite actors. He did his job well
    Also Robert Sean Leonard and Ethan Hawke played in it

3. این کاربر از Nocturne بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2010
    پست ها

پيش فرض

So it seems nobody read this topic at all! I'll continue for a while anyway, as a practice for myself
    [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] directed by Wim Wenders was the latest movie I watched
    The story occurs in Berlin. Damiel and Cassiel are two angels who watch people and could read their thoughts
    ...Although they could not have influence on them apparently, some times they try to calm nervous people
    The movie was so beautiful, had a good scenario and scripting, good playings, and nice shots
    From the director's movies, I had watched Paris, Texas
    !And I wonder how I had not watched this one, as his most famous film

5. این کاربر از Nocturne بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

کاربر فعال انجمن موسیقی donkeyoxte's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2013
    محل سكونت
    پشت سیگار (درحال ترک...) نه نشد
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Wind Blows Visit Me In The History Of Film
    But My English language is $uck so forgive me for my mistakes
    I'm Surprised When I see Nobody ,Realy Nobody !!!!!!!! Talk about Figh Club 1999 in This Topic (For Shame)
    Anyone saw this movie????
    Plz tell me what did you get from Fight Club

a little explain about the MOVIE

Fight Club is a 1999 American film based on the 1996 novel of the same name by Chuck Palahniuk. The film was directed by David Fincher, and stars Brad Pitt, Edward Norton and Helena Bonham Carter. Norton plays the unnamed protagonist, an "everyman" who is discontented with his white-collar job. He forms a "fight club" with soap maker Tyler Durden, played by Pitt, and they are joined by men who also want to fight recreationally. The narrator becomes embroiled in a relationship with Durden and a dissolute woman, Marla Singer, played by Bonham Carter.

7. این کاربر از donkeyoxte بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2010
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Wind Blows Visit Me In The History Of Film
    But My English language is $uck so forgive me for my mistakes
    I'm Surprised When I see Nobody ,Realy Nobody !!!!!!!! Talk about Figh Club 1999 in This Topic (For Shame)
    Anyone saw this movie????
    Plz tell me what did you get from Fight Club
    Fight Club was perfect. It has a fascinating script, especially wonderful characters
    It shows the dreary life of a modern ordinary person in the US, with his missed desires
    Also a delusive fortune caused by consumerism and brand mania
    ..So we have a depressed person who need something.. or someone
    !Someone savior.. That's why he meat Durden
    !Once one of my friends said somehow everyone of us needs a Durden
    Last edited by Nocturne; 22-05-2016 at 03:48.

9. این کاربر از Nocturne بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2013
    محل سكونت
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Fight Club was perfect. It has a fascinating script, especially wonderful characters
    It shows the dreary life of a modern ordinary person in the US, with his missed desires
    Also a delusive fortune caused by consumerism and brand mania
    ..So we have a depressed person who need something.. or someone
    !Someone savior.. That's why he meat Durden
    !Once one of my friends said somehow everyone of us needs a Durden
    Exactly dude
    in 1999 This Movie has been banned from Fu..ing Reviewers For Furor and Inner Frenzy
    But For Me is Perfect Like Poetry in Motion
    I have a lot of information about this film But i can't explain with english language

11. این کاربر از donkeyoxte بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2010
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I watched Analyze This (1999) and Analyze That (2002), two cute comedies played by Robert De Niro and Billy Crystal
    The story is about a psychologist who meat a famous mafia's boss! The gangster has some anxiety problems and wants to be healed
    ...!The doctor expectedly don't want to get his self in trouble, But he can't
    The humors in the movies are quite witty, some times you should keep focus to get them
    The story was sweet, characterization was really good, and casting was suitable. Billy Crystal did his job really good
    De Niro played well, as we expect. Also the actress of the doctor's wife Lisa Kudrow was selected well
    Last edited by Nocturne; 28-05-2016 at 21:28.

13. این کاربر از Nocturne بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2010
    پست ها

پيش فرض

OMG! I can not believe this! :/ my post was the last one from past year!! Ok now I'm here to say something
    Last night I watched a movie that I really wondered why I hadn't watched it yet!(
    (!Do you remember how much I loved Tarantino?! (I hope at least @ [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] read it otherwise I'm probably talking to myself
    ...One of the movies I hadn't seen was

Four rooms!!Yeah, It has been directed by 4 different directors: Allison Anders, Alexandre Rockwell, Robert Rodriguez & Quentin Tarantino
    The movie has 4 little stories. They are not that much complicated like what you have seen in Pulp Fiction. But the movie is somehow simple
    A simplicity and honesty that I loved so much
    And... it has many stars including my dear Madonna! and many others like Jennifer Beals, Antonio Banderas,... and Tim Roth himself. All of them were so good in their roles
    Once I've read somewhere many actors and actresses have played their best at Tarantino's movies. And it's true badly
    I really don't wanna raise your expectations too high, but anyway it was so hilarious and nice
    I loved it. I give it a 9

15. این کاربر از Nocturne بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2010
    پست ها

پيش فرض

P.S.: Haha it's crazy, not only the dancer in the TV (that little ridiculous video that seemed to be repeated many times!!) was Salma Hayek! and I recognized her of course
    !The dead body in that bed was a rock singer: Patricia Vonne

17. این کاربر از Nocturne بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2013
    محل سكونت
    پست ها

پيش فرض

OMG! I can not believe this! :/ my post was the last one from past year!! Ok now I'm here to say something
    Last night I watched a movie that I really wondered why I hadn't watched it yet!(
    (!Do you remember how much I loved Tarantino?! (I hope at least @ [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] read it otherwise I'm probably talking to myself
    ...One of the movies I hadn't seen was

Four rooms!!Yeah, It has been directed by 4 different directors: Allison Anders, Alexandre Rockwell, Robert Rodriguez & Quentin Tarantino
    The movie has 4 little stories. They are not that much complicated like what you have seen in Pulp Fiction. But the movie is somehow simple
    A simplicity and honesty that I loved so much
    And... it has many stars including my dear Madonna! and many others like Jennifer Beals, Antonio Banderas,... and Tim Roth himself. All of them were so good in their roles
    Once I've read somewhere many actors and actresses have played their best at Tarantino's movies. And it's true badly
    I really don't wanna raise your expectations too high, but anyway it was so hilarious and nice
    I loved it. I give it a 9

Hey, you dont talk with yourself
    Sorry i didn't see this movie but i know when Tarantino sit in director's chair you must wait for white heat
    and as soon as possible i will download and watch this movie

and the last movie i saw and i want to introduce that
    is N.a.k.e.d 1993 from fu..ing mike liegh
    this filmmaker is realy crazy
    really!!
    i like his movies but n.a.k.e.d = a little truth and very dark
    if you watched plz send your review

19. این کاربر از donkeyoxte بخاطر این مطلب مفید تشکر کرده است

Thread Information