نام تاپيک: Discuss Your Favorite Movies

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi dear

Thank you too for answering my question.

It's really nice that you like Jim Carrey.He's wonderful. Really tallented. Hope you find No23.

We are in the same city but not in the same area. We are on the other side of map. Just before the end of map from east.

Peyman,

I don't have Tehran Map but it should be Tehranpars/Resalat..?! Any way, It's not my bussiness. But actually whenever I find a friend from west of Tehran I feel happy that we are somehow near to each other but there is no difference. Where ever you are I love you.

Peyman, Why did you change your beautiful PISHI...I loved it. This one is also nice but I really liked that one. Actually this is not also my bussiness. Sorry.

Have a great night dear.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض Finding neverland

I go to a film class, actually to improve my english becuz I still need to work on it alot, Any way, We are working on a movie names"Finding neverland" If you have watched it I'd be greatful if you write your idea about it.

I wish you the best of luck, Have great night.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Peyman,

I don't have Tehran Map but it should be Tehranpars/Resalat..?! Any way, It's not my bussiness. But actually whenever I find a friend from west of Tehran I feel happy that we are somehow near to each other but there is no difference. Where ever you are I love you.

Peyman, Why did you change your beautiful PISHI...I loved it. This one is also nice but I really liked that one. Actually this is not also my bussiness. Sorry.

Have a great night dear.

Hi dear Sepid

Yeah your guess was correct about my location. I'm in Tehranpars. So you see? guessing someone's location isn't that much hard

About my cat. As you said it was so gorgeos but as you know when you keep seeing something beautifull for a long time it looses it's bauty before your eyes. So because I loved it really much and I didn't want it to become ordinary for me, I changed it.And also this one is not that much bad.

And please don't say "It's not my business again". I really hate to see that sentence. However that's not my business

Love you too

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2006
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I go to a film class, actually to improve my english becuz I still need to work on it alot, Any way, We are working on a movie names"Finding neverland" If you have watched it I'd be greatful if you write your idea about it.

I wish you the best of luck, Have great night.

About "Finding Neverland", I've seen it but because it was not much interesting to me I didn't watch all of it.
    I think it's about a fameous person ( Johnny Depp ) who becomes friend with a mother of three children ( Kate Wislet ) who don't have a good economical situation.
    The mother is sick and he wants to help her become better. But his wife finds out and...
    You'd better watch it yourself cause my explanations are really awefull and may change you mind about the film.

And about your opinion about new cartoons, I have to say I disagree with some of your comments.
    I agree with the fact that there were lots of fantastic animations about 10 years ago but today there are some great cartoons too.

For example I suggest you watch "The Incredibles", "A Shark Tale", or "The Polar Express", "Ice Age", and etc.
    Last edited by peyman1987; 10-11-2007 at 21:18.

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه ALIA2007's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2007
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

Just see, We've goft a new friend here, Alia welcome to this topic. You are really good at english I really enjoyed when I read your posts.

For example I love movies which are about college, students and... . And I've watched Raise your voice and also The cinderella story(They're really lovely) and now with your help I know the names of some movies which are in a same type so choosing a movie to buy or download will be much easier. Do You Agree?!

and we can also discusse about movies that we have watched. And I think you are in love with movies and If you like I'd be really happy if you write more about your favorite movies and write a very short story of them. And be sure that they can be helpful..

Thanx dear friend .thats of ur kindness.
    ur absolutely right 'bout sharing ideas & opinions about movies
    & write a short story It really helps in buying the right
    ones.
    I wanna tell u a way that i choose movies 2 buy. here i wanna
    thank Yahoo!Movies .u know when i watch a new movie i give
    a rating to that movie in the site ,when i decided to start this method till now
    i have rated 'bout 300movies in the site.These ratings r really helpful
    i think ;when i wanna buy a new movie i visit the site read a short
    review of di movie and yahoo based on my last ratings predicts that
    i will enjoy it or not. Y!Movies also based on the movies u have rated
    gives u recommendations on the movies u will like and u havent watched.
    although u cant completely trust 2 this method but it really helps.
    i hope this field and topic in the forum makes me 2 review my engligh books
    which i have quitted reading them for 'bout 10yrs but listening 2 songs and
    watching movies really have helped me in english .about 10-11yrs ago after
    more than 5yrs of continously studying english in Shokoh Ins. Narmak Branch
    and when i was in second grade of TOEFL course (2 of 5) i quitted studying
    that time it was gonna be very hard for a boy like me in first grade of high school
    believe me. i registered for final toefl exam my mark was 489 & i couldnt get
    at least 500pts which i was near to achieve i failed it and threw my books away .
    but my english base had been established and i have it cus of my parents knowledge
    to insist on studying me & my sis english courses in childhood.my sis continued and
    also passed FCE course but i didnt. now english really helps me in my job although
    it has special & standard international pharses but really needs 2 know english well
    and have great skill in listening for understanding different accents in the case
    of having noise on ur radio reciever sometines.i hope this forum help me to improve
    my english .u know i really dun like the way that i talk which sometimes aint
    grammatical i can name it in farsi GARAZHI .

Again i dunno why i explained these things in the movies topic .
    i apologize all user for diverting this topic. pardon me

Good night
    ALI

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2007
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

پيش فرض

To Day i'm gonna watch Die hard 4 .i 'll write u 'my idea 'bout it. i read some last pages in this topic i wanna tell u that i do agree with most of ur favorite movies like ghermez, apocalypto,devils advocate,next,hot chick, and so on........

تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2007
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

پيش فرض

I recommand "SHE's THE MAN"movie to whom likes comedy movies.
    This film on Yahoo Movies [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
    and yahoo short review of di film:
    Viola Johnson (Amanda Bynes) had her own good reasons for disguising herself as her twin brother Sebastian (James Kirk) and enrolling in his place at his new boarding school, Illyria Prep. She was counting on Sebastian being AWOL from school as he tried to break into the music scene in London. What she didn't count on was falling in love with her hot roommate, Duke (Channing Tatum), who in turn only...
    Genres: Comedy

Running Time: 1 hr. 45 min.

Release Date: March 17th, 2006 (wide)

MPAA Rating: PG-13 for some sexual material.

Distributors: DreamWorks SKG

U.S. Box Office: $33,687,630

My Grade to this movie is B (means good)

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi dear Sepid

Yeah your guess was correct about my location. I'm in Tehranpars. So you see? guessing someone's location isn't that much hard

About my cat. As you said it was so gorgeos but as you know when you keep seeing something beautifull for a long time it looses it's bauty before your eyes. So because I loved it really much and I didn't want it to become ordinary for me, I changed it.And also this one is not that much bad.

And please don't say "It's not my business again". I really hate to see that sentence. However that's not my business

Love you too
    Peyman,
    Gussing is not easy I'm genius...! I'm kidding, When you help in this way the answer is obvious. Isn't it?!

Okei Dokei, I promise not to use that phrase anymore.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

About "Finding Neverland", I've seen it but because it was not much interesting to me I didn't watch all of it.
    I think it's about a fameous person ( Johnny Depp ) who becomes friend with a mother of three children ( Kate Wislet ) who don't have a good economical situation.
    The mother is sick and he wants to help her become better. But his wife finds out and...
    You'd better watch it yourself cause my explanations are really awefull and may change you mind about the film.

And about your opinion about new cartoons, I have to say I disagree with some of your comments.
    I agree with the fact that there were lots of fantastic animations about 10 years ago but today there are some great cartoons too.

For example I suggest you watch "The Incredibles", "A Shark Tale", or "The Polar Express", "Ice Age", and etc.
    So you didn't like the movie. I just watched 20 minutes of this movie yesterday in my class and with only 20 minutes I can't say if it's interesting or not. But I will write my opinion after watching it.
    Peyman, It's for a long time that you haven't recommanded any movie?! Am I right?! You know, I have no new movies to watch, And I wanna buy some new movies. I need your help

About animations, You are right. There are some animations which are interesting now. I love Ice Age

Have a great day Dear.
    Last edited by sepid12ir; 11-11-2007 at 13:52.

تاريخ عضويت
    Sep 2007
    محل سكونت
    تورنتــو
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Thanx dear friend .thats of ur kindness.

ur absolutely right 'bout sharing ideas & opinions about movies
    & write a short story It really helps in buying the right
    ones.
    I wanna tell u a way that i choose movies 2 buy. here i wanna
    thank Yahoo!Movies .u know when i watch a new movie i give
    a rating to that movie in the site ,when i decided to start this method till now
    i have rated 'bout 300movies in the site.These ratings r really helpful
    i think ;when i wanna buy a new movie i visit the site read a short
    review of di movie and yahoo based on my last ratings predicts that
    i will enjoy it or not. Y!Movies also based on the movies u have rated
    gives u recommendations on the movies u will like and u havent watched.
    although u cant completely trust 2 this method but it really helps.
    i hope this field and topic in the forum makes me 2 review my engligh books
    which i have quitted reading them for 'bout 10yrs but listening 2 songs and
    watching movies really have helped me in english .about 10-11yrs ago after
    more than 5yrs of continously studying english in Shokoh Ins. Narmak Branch
    and when i was in second grade of TOEFL course (2 of 5) i quitted studying
    that time it was gonna be very hard for a boy like me in first grade of high school
    believe me. i registered for final toefl exam my mark was 489 & i couldnt get
    at least 500pts which i was near to achieve i failed it and threw my books away .
    but my english base had been established and i have it cus of my parents knowledge
    to insist on studying me & my sis english courses in childhood.my sis continued and
    also passed FCE course but i didnt. now english really helps me in my job although
    it has special & standard international pharses but really needs 2 know english well
    and have great skill in listening for understanding different accents in the case
    of having noise on ur radio reciever sometines.i hope this forum help me to improve
    my english .u know i really dun like the way that i talk which sometimes aint
    grammatical i can name it in farsi GARAZHI .

Again i dunno why i explained these things in the movies topic .
    i apologize all user for diverting this topic. pardon me

Good night

ALI
    Hi again, Dear Ali,

Thank you very much for this special post which was about the background of your english. I really loved it. You know I really like to know more about my pen friends and this one was fantastic. You are free here, You can talk about whatever you like beside movies.

Although you quietted english institute, You are great. I love the way that you write. I'm not good at
    english but I try my best to learn it well and I'm sure taking part in some english forums can be really helpful, I hope it'll be helpful for you too.

Yeah, The way which you mentioned is really helpful. I mean Yahoo Movies. I have visited it several times but I have never used this method for choosing a movie but it seems to be useful too. But be sure this forum is much better...I'm kidding.
    Last edited by sepid12ir; 11-11-2007 at 10:53.

Thread Information