تاريخ عضويت
    Mar 2006
    محل سكونت
    سوال بسیار جالب و بجایی بود
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Hi Amir
    Foolish Questions:
    Did u know "Masood Shojayi" is the best player in iran Even better than "Ostad Asadi" And "Khakpoor"?
    How much do know about his techniques, movements, art & talents?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In which of these singers are u interested? (Please choose one of them) And Why?
    1. haj agha Reza Sadeghi
    2. Ghom rafte Hamed Hakan
    3. Karbalayi Mohsen Yegane
    4. Mashadi Benyamin (Benjamin)
    5. Jamkaran rafte Mohsen Chavoshi
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Please make a sentence with this words
    Petros-is-the-best-user--in-this-forum
    Tell your idea about this actors:
    Amin Hayaee
    Mohammad Reza Forootan

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2006
    محل سكونت
    اون سر دنیا
    پست ها

Dear Mohammad.Clergyman

Hi dear Amir
    Hi dear friend, R u fine?

Hope you feel well
    TNX, and I hope everything is OK with you in return. And thnaks a lot for your kind invitation.

Now I am here with lots of questions
    And I'm at your disposal to answer them!

Do you think you have to answer all the following questions ?
    No, I don't, but I'll try to.

how are you doing ?
    Not bad.

How old are you ?

Are u married ? if not when do u wanna marry ?if yes are you henpecked ?
    No, fortunately I'm not. However, I'm looking for an appropriate one! Please tell me if you know any.
    I like an intimate lifestyle in which man and woman are like friends and I hate patriarchy or matriarchy. If some day I feel that I'm a henpecked man, I will hang myself.

Make a meaningful sentence with these words
    Love – toilet – alligator – milk
    Mohammad loves drinking alligator milk which is mixed with toilet contents every morning. (No offense, just kidding!)

Do u think that u’ll be taken to paradise or hell ? why so ?
    I'm doing my best to go to the paradise, but I'm not the one who will decide.
    Because I think I deserve going to the paradise because I try to obey all the religious rules and I don't have any significant sins and the most important thing is that I believe God is beneficent and merciful.

What do you like best ? and what do u like less?
    I can't understand. What are you talking about? For instance, I like Benz the most in cars and Zhian(!) the least.

What food are u obsessed with and Do u cook urslef ?
    There are many kinds of foods that I like such as every kind of Kababs.
    No, I don't. Someone cooks and I eat myself!

Who do like more in P30world ?
    I have many good and lovely friends here and I hope I find more, but I can't name anyone, because others may be offended!

Tell a special character for each member
    I usually don't tend to opine about others' personalities, however, this time I answer since dear Mohammad has asked.
    Ali
    I don't know him very much but I think he can become a good businessman one day.
    Meisam
    Despite of being young, he is a competent and proficient administrator and if I didn't know that he is 21, I would guess that he is about 30. Also he is very polite and affable.
    Sina
    I think he is a somehow mysterious person.
    Amirtnt
    Probably you mean amintnt. As far as I know, he is about 17 years old, but he is a very talented and smart boy who knows far more than his age. When I was 17, I had difficulty sniffing my snot!!!
    Love-to-learn
    Unfortunately I don't know him considerably , but his English is very very good and he is also an honorable person.

Vahed
    I'm not acquainted with him too unfortunately but I'd like to.

Mohammad.clergyman
    He is a lovely person whose suggestion about English hot chair was very notable and interesting and this kind of suggestions reflects one's creativeness and genius. But I cannot understand why he wants to be a clergyman!

Reza1969
    I think he is a sober and sedate person and somehow mysterious as well (Since he has always evaded answering the interview question). He is a distinguished English teacher whose attendance in EFL community is a real prize. I wish he hosts this hot chair as soon as possible.

Mahsoft
    Well... he is the lovely Graphics Community Assistant with many spelling (dictation) errors!

Asalbanoo
    OOOhhhh...... dear Mojgan. The best thing I can say is . I love her with all my heart! (Hey hey.... just as a brother and nothing more!!). She is really lovely with a soft heart. She is a good-humored and lively girl though dignified, decent and sober, I think she has a lot of fans in this forum and she deserves that.

Yazz
    I have always difficulty with his english style! He is also a lovely guy whose permanent nagging and griping can amuse us. Gotcha!!

Mafia
    Oh... the deceased Super VIP! He was a proficient person. Still he has the record of number of posts. I wish his happiness and welfare with his dear wife-Hannaneh.

Behrooz
    He is a lovely, honest, decent and respectable guy with a soft heart. I think he has some problems in his life which I wish to be solved as soon as possible.

Nashenas
    He is a very polite and sober person. He is a real gentleman!

M.R.M, Mb danger
    These two are also competent and qualified and also modest(I really mean this) moderators.

What do u mean ?? I am from Isfahan but my city isn’t isfahan it is being lost !
    Who says I'm from Isfahan?! I'm from Tehran. This is a Sohrab Sepehri's poem which you should ask him what he meant by saying that!

Please put your Photograph here if impossible answer these questions
    Impossible officer!

Are you ………….?

Dark and lovely ?
    I'm really lovely (!) but what is dark? You mean I'm a negro?!!

Dark and hateful ?
    No, I don'y think so.

white and handsome
    To some extent.

Stingy ?
    My mother says I am but I don't think so! I spend money reasonably.
    I'm economical and
    parsimonious.

jealous ?
    Maybe sometimes.

kind ?
    Of course.

sportsman if so what sport do u do ?
    Not at all. I think all the time I spenyt for physical exercise in my whole life is less than 10min.

tell us the most funny joke you’ve heard
    I hardly can remember jokes... I have heard many jokes that I cannot tell them here regarding some constraints!
    Someone asks a "Lor" why everyone has to tell everything to him twice.
    The aforementioned Lor says: haa...?

I hope you have got it.

what English song are u in love with ?
    My heart will go on.

Have you fell in love ? if yes whom have you ? could you reach to him/her
    No, I have not yet. I think many of these so called loves are really caprice and whim.

Do you like your friends a lot ?
    No, I don't. I am ready to sacrifice them for my own goals!!

Assume one of ur friends tell u that he fell in ur love and wanna be with u always
    But he is male and you can not marry ? what would you do so ?
    I will tell him: Get lost and be rational. And if he emphasizes I do something to disgust him of myself.

I like you do u like me ?
    No! ..................................... Of course I like (maybe love!) you.

what do u mean by putting that pic in your signature spot ?
    It is a kind of signature, isn't it? And I think it is beautiful.

Are you selfish ? well-satisfied ?well-educated ? why do u think so ? Mmmmm...... well..... not exactly selfish... I'm satisfied with myself to some extent, but I think I waste time
    excessively..... yes, I am a MSc student.

Suppose you wanna explain these substances to a blind guy
    How would u do ?
    Oh... this question is really difficult. This is Mojgan's fault. I really cannot. I will tell him to go and ask someone else.
    Beauty
    Cruelty
    Spirit

Now I’ve got to eat dinner ! come back soon with lots of hotter questions Baby
    Hmmmm... Baby... interesting!

Love ; Have Fun with my questionnaire
    Yes, your questions were very funny. I spent 2 hours to answer them!! But they merit this kind of attention. Thank you for your interesting and hot questions, you chick! (where is Yazz?!)

Yours Mohammad
    Best regards

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Amirtnt
    Probably you mean amintnt. As far as I know, he is about 17 years old, but he is a very talented and smart boy who knows far more than his age. When I was 17, I had difficulty sniffing my snot!!!
    Hi dear Amir........ I'm glad to see you on the Hot Chair......... l

That's kind of you ......... But may I ask why do you guess that I'm 17?l

By the way how have you learnt English?l

he is a very talented and smart boy who knows far more than his age
    Sorry to let you down, but I'm not really what you think l

Yazz
    I have always difficulty with his english style! He is also a lovely guy whose permanent nagging and griping can amuse us. Gotcha!!
    I think no one knows that dear Yazz has been banned from entering this section for some time! Probably you all know the reason!
    Love-to-learn
    Unfortunately I don't know him considerably , but his English is very very good and he is also an honorable person
    As far as I know she's a girl l

Good night l
    Last edited by amintnt; 30-06-2007 at 02:48.

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2005
    محل سكونت
    ایران
    پست ها

dear amir very nice to see you here

please answer this questions

how is your relationship with your parents?

what is your favorite color?

in which sport you are a professional?

in which city you want to live?except your city.

and the last question . what is your best experince in your life?

thank you very much 4 your answer .

your behrooz

(and 4 your good idea about me .)

Banned
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2005
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Dear Amir, happy to see you on the Hot Chair!
    hows it going pal?

my questions:
    Where is the end of life?
    who is your childhood's hero?
    what you understand from my Avatar?
    money or more money? why?
    PhotoShop or Corel?
    Red or Blue? why?
    say your first perception from this words:
    Iran
    Petrol!
    Freedom
    P30world
    Banned!
    Vahed
    Konkoor examination
    apple(!)
    Vista
    Money
    Love
    thanks dear! have fun

Banned
    تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2005
    پست ها

پيش فرض

make sentences:
    1- Men, are ,Smarter, than, women! (I'm kidding...)
    2- Amir, Moderator, Ban, P30world, YAZZ, why, hot Chair?
    3- President , Petrol , Iran , Expensive , best, bad , foolishly(!)
    4- Cellphone , Laptop, Photoshop, Windows 95, peasant
    5- lady, kill, pizza man, Friday, pan , buy
    be cool Amir

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2006
    محل سكونت
    اون سر دنیا
    پست ها

Dear Petros
    Hi Amir
    Good afternoon dear friend.
    Foolish Questions:
    Foolish questions merit foolish answers!
    Did u know "Masood Shojayi" is the best player in iran Even better than "Ostad Asadi" And "Khakpoor"?
    Are "Ostad Asadi" and "Khakpoor" still alive?
    Khakpoor went to US and disappeared for ever!
    Ostad Asadi also disappeared but without going to US or anywhere else.

I have heard Shoja'ee is a miracle.
    How much do know about his techniques, movements, art & talents?
    Nothing. I don't pursue soccer news and events.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In which of these singers are u interested? (Please choose one of them) And Why?
    1. haj agha Reza Sadeghi
    2. Ghom rafte Hamed Hakan
    3. Karbalayi Mohsen Yegane
    4. Mashadi Benyamin (Benjamin)
    5. Jamkaran rafte Mohsen Chavoshi

All of them are junk singers and their songs are nonsense I believe (My apologies)! But Haj Agha Sadeghi is better than others comparatively.
    Please make a sentence with this words
    Petros-is-the-best-user--in-this-forum

I doubt whether Petros is the best user in this forum!
    Tell your idea about this actors:
    Amin Hayaee

I think he is a talented actor (especially for comic roles) regardless of his nonsense and valueless movies.
    Mohammad Reza Forootan
    The same as Amin hayayee (maybe better) but not for comic roles. He is also a talented and excellent actor.

Cheers

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2006
    محل سكونت
    اون سر دنیا
    پست ها

Dear Amintnt

Hi dear Amir........ I'm glad to see you on the Hot Chair......... l

Hi, how r u? .... my pleasure.

You're welcome. .... I think once you said you are 16 from Gachsaran, didn't you?
    And there are other evidences that prove this.
    For instance, you always ask in Persian hot chair that: "What is your idea about having a friend 10 years younger than you?" and you always complain that some users tink you are a little boy!!
    Being young is not a significant shortcoming at all. Don't worry about that.
    But if you are not about 17 really, then how old are you? I'd be glad to know it.

By the way how have you learnt English?l
    I used to go to ILI 7-8 years ago. But I quit it for university enterance exam when I was in 8B level.
    Afterwards, I was always involved with English language due to my field of study and also I love English really.

Sorry to let you down, but I'm not really what you think l
    Not at all, don't mention it. But would you please correct my mentaliy about yourself?

I think no one knows that dear Yazz has been banned from entering this section for some time! Probably you all know the reason!
    I didn't know this, alas, we could have good times here!
    As far as I know she's a girl
    Really?!! I do apologize. Now I'm curious to know more about her.

Good night l
    Good afternoon!!

By the way, you don't have to type an 'l' at the end of each sentence in order to prevent emoticons jump to the begining of the sentence. The following English sentences adjust these themeselves. Hence, just an 'l' letter at the end is sufficient.

Regards

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2005
    محل سكونت
    ایران
    پست ها

dear amir do you know that this topic is a copy of our topic sandali dagh in motefaregheh forum ?

and no body said to us that we want to copy your topic . it has maid us a little angry . what is your idea about it
    Last edited by Behroooz; 30-06-2007 at 14:48.

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2006
    پست ها

پيش فرض

You're welcome. .... I think once you said you are 16 from Gachsaran, didn't you?
    And there are other evidences that prove this.
    For instance, you always ask in Persian hot chair that: "What is your idea about having a friend 10 years younger than you?" and you always complain that some users tink you are a little boy!!
    Being young is not a significant shortcoming at all. Don't worry about that.
    But if you are not about 17 really, then how old are you? I'd be glad to know it.
    Well, I think you're right! I really didn't think that anyone had read that post I made a long time ago!l
    Does it really show that I'm a kid? l
    I'll try to keep it as a secret l

Not at all, don't mention it. But would you please correct my mentaliy about yourself?
    I think I know enough about myself......... So I know that I'm not really what you think.......... Then I think I know as much as other guys at the same age as me......... l

Really?!! I do apology. Now I'm curious to know more about her.
    You could ask her if you like to know about her l

By the way, you don't have to type an 'l' at the end of each sentence in order to prevent emoticons jump to the begining of the sentence. The following English sentences adjust these themeselves. Hence, just an 'l' letter at the end is sufficient.
    I'm the inventor of this method ............ If the sentences are not in the same paragraph, you have to put an "l" after the emotions :happy;. Notice this example:l

Amir has sit on the Hot Chair

Amir has sit on the Hot Chair l

Amintnt is asking some questions!!??!!

Amintnt is asking some questions !!??!!l

You see the differences? By the way, if you're using Firefox, there's no difference between above sentences....... But using IE causes the smileys and other non-standard characters to jump at the first of sentencesl

Good Luck l

Thread Information