نام تاپيک: Your Requirements

اگه نباشه جاش خالی می مونه shoeib's Avatar
    تاريخ عضويت
    Aug 2005
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi dear Shovaliye.Siya
    i suggest you the VOA website although it has been filtered for months
    the original web address is this : [ برای مشاهده لینک ، با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
    the only thing you should do now is finding a good anti filter to be able to enter into this site
    all you want is located in this

تاريخ عضويت
    Apr 2006
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض I need a Weather's report in English

I need a Weather's report in English. help please. about 1 page.

آخر فروم باز
    تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2005
    محل سكونت
    www.qomiha.com
    پست ها

پيش فرض

Dera Shovaliye

The best Way To follow is Purchasing VOA Cd Which has written a lot of news in

You can simply buy this cd somewhere in your location which buys English Items

Voa cd only costs 500 toomans

GOOD LUCK

آخر فروم باز
    تاريخ عضويت
    Nov 2005
    محل سكونت
    www.qomiha.com
    پست ها

پيش فرض

نقل قول نوشته شده توسط Reza1969

Dear pal

As I was pretty much tied up with my work, I haven't been able to keep those two topics updating for a while. But I try to keep them updated from this week. It's a promise.

Yours

Reza
    Thanks alot my particular Friend

I will Try to help you as much as I can

Best regards

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2005
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

نقل قول نوشته شده توسط ramshad
    I need a Weather's report in English. help please. about 1 page.
    Hi buddy

I hope this helps:

California heat kills 25,000 cattle: official

LOS ANGELES (AFP) - A heat wave baking California since mid July has killed 25,000 cattle and 700,000 fowl, prompting emergency measures and crippling the sector for months to come, analysts said.
    ADVERTISEMENT

Central California between Bakersfield and Redding is home to approximately 2.5 million cattle. Roughly 25,000 died because of the triple-digit temperatures since July 14, according to Andy Zylstra, president of the California Dairy Campaign.

"The timing is horrendous," he told AFP. "The price of milk is down 30 percent while feed, fuel, electricity prices are all up, and now we have these tremendous losses. It's just a kick in the head."

The losses amount to 1,500 to 2,500 dollars per head.

Milk production in central California is also down. Tulare-based Land O' Lakes Creamery normally produces 1.6 million gallons (6.0 million liters) of milk daily. The company has been reporting losses of 400,000 gallons (1.1 million liters) a day, according to Zylstra.

Disposal of the cattle creates another economic drain on strapped dairy farmers, and the sheer numbers of carcasses heading to the rendering plants has forced some counties to declare a state of emergency. Normally outlawed as a disposal method in California, many of the dead cattle are buried in landfills or composted on site.

"Composting is the best alternative method," said Zylstra. "Come six months, there's nothing left but the plastic ear tags -- not even any bones or teeth."

Disposal methods vary by county based on the water table, according to Zylstra.

Though not sustaining the losses of the dairy industry, poultry farmers are also disposing of millions of pounds of chickens and turkeys in landfills. Most central California poultry farms house their birds in ventilated, water-cooled barns that keep the temperature at 76 degrees F (24 degrees C), according to Bill Mattos, President of California Poultry Association.

"But when the temperatures reach over 100 degrees F (38 degrees C), it can be devastating to the smaller producer," Mattos told AFP. He estimates that 700,000 birds have been lost in the summer heat.

The heat also decreases the breeding success of the livestock. "Cows just don't get pregnant in the heat," said Zylstra. "Nine months down the road we'll be seeing the long-term effects. Just like people, cows just aren't as frisky in this kind of heat."

تاريخ عضويت
    Apr 2006
    محل سكونت
    تهران
    پست ها

پيش فرض

thanks
    thanks
    thanks

تاريخ عضويت
    Jun 2006
    محل سكونت
    esfahan
    پست ها

پيش فرض

hi pals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    aftar my graduation my speaking has been weakened.now i have some questions and requirements
    1.may you recomand me some ways to improve my speaking?
    2.translation esp text in ordinary(everyyday)lge is a propper and usefull way?
    3.if the previous is good way wuold you introduce me suitable texts?

تاريخ عضويت
    May 2006
    محل سكونت
    Tehran
    پست ها

پيش فرض

it depends in wt institute you start english for example at Kish it is like this:
    Starter ( S level)
    1 & 2

Elementry ( E level)
    1 & 2 & 3 & 4

Pre-intermediate ( PI level)
    1 & 2 & 3 & 4

Intermediate ( I level)
    1 & 2 & 3 & 4

Upper-intermediate ( UI level)
    1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & 5 & 6

CAE
    1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & 5 & 6 & 7

CPE
    1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & 5 & 6 & 7

I hope it is clear for you.

تاريخ عضويت
    Feb 2005
    پست ها

7 Round Table

I need a video of a roundtable discussion for my english class in american accent and the level of the
    speaking is not important...But i dont need anything about politics related to iran or anything related to --- theme....and i need it for this wednesday...
    2006/8/16
    Please
    Thanx To all

Thread Information